老友记 第二季 第二十三集
FriendsS02E23
Part2
July 9, 2019, 1:55 p.m.

And you hate fish. Oh. That's so sweet, alright. Ok, alright, you can see. This is me...Oh, I am scary.
可是你恨魚。真貼心,好吧,那你看嘛。這就是我。很抱歉!我很嚇人嗎?
Sorry, the lightning. Lightning was an unfortunate coincidence. You look lovely, lovely.
不,是閃電!剛纔的閃電真是很不巧。你很漂亮,你真的很漂亮。
I hate this. 'Cause I tell you, I had the most amazing two weeks planned for us, and almost everything I had in mind, we had to be a lot closer than this.
好討厭。告訴你,我計劃了兩個最不可思議的禮拜。而我所計劃的一切,都得比現在更爲親密。
Phoebe, I have spent the last eight months in a steel tube with men, thinking about this moment. I am not gonna let a bunch of itchy spots stand between us.
我跟一羣男人在鋼管裏關了八個月…我一直祈盼的就是這個時刻。我不會讓這裏…也癢,那裏也癢,分開我們兩個。
Ok, this is the most romantic disease I've ever had.
這是我得過的最浪漫的病。
Hey.
嗨。
Hey, how's the first day going?
第一天上班怎麼樣?
Pretty good. It's like you said. It's mostly just putting numbers from one column into another column.
蠻好的,就像你說的。大部分只是把數字,從一欄放到另一欄而已。
Well there you go.
我跟你說過了。
Hey and everybody is so nice. I just had a good talk with that lady with the red hair, Jeannie.
而且大家都很好,我剛纔跟那個紅髮女士聊天,叫金妮的。
Jeannie, the head of east coast operations Jeannie?
金妮?東岸營業部的總裁金妮。
Yeah, 'turns out our kids go to the same school.
原來我們的孩子上同一所學校。
Yeah, small world huh?
世界真小。
Weird world. Your kids?
世界真怪。你的孩子?
I figure my character has kids.
我猜我的角色有孩子。
You know there isn't a part of that sentence I don't need explained.
那句話,我沒有一個字聽得懂的。
Well, see when you're acting you need to think about stuff like that. My character, Joseph the processing guy, has two little girls, Ashley and Brittany. Ashley copies everything Brittany does.
你瞧,演戲的時候,你需要思考那類的事情。我的角色,資料處理員喬瑟夫…有兩個女兒,艾士莉跟布妮。布妮做什麼艾士莉都要學。
Hoho. Well, invisible kids can be that way sometimes.
有時隱形小孩就是那個樣子的。
Yeah. You know, Joseph and his wife, Karen, are thinking of having a third kid...You know what? Just did.
喬瑟夫跟他太太凱倫正考慮再生一個。知道嗎?剛剛生了。
Really? Wow. That's some pretty powerful imaginary sperm you must have there.
我想你那想像的精♥子一定非常強。
You know what makes the itching even worse?
你知道什麼比癢更難受嗎?
That you don't stop talking about it.
你要繼續提這個嗎?
Fine.
好。
Let's just play, ok. Good, ok. Here we go, double sixes, here we go...Here we go, come to mama, just getting ready to roll the dice...
只要專心的玩嘛。好。要丟了,十二。要丟了…要丟了…來媽媽這裏,準備要滾色子。
What're you doing? Are you scratching?
你在幹什麼?你在抓癢?
No. This is what I do for luck, ok.
沒有,我在祈求好運。
You're scratching. Give me the dice. No.
你在抓癢,把色子給我。不。
Give me the dice.
把色子給我。
No. Here. There. Ooh, double sixes.
不要,好嘛…看,十二。
We can't scratch. You know we can't, we'll scar.
我們不能抓,會留下疤。
Uhh, I can't stop thinking about it. It's just so hard. I just wanna grab all these houses and rub 'em all over my body.
可是我沒有辦法不去想那個,太難了啦。我只想抓住這些房子,磨擦我的全身。
No. Give it. No.
不可以。給我。不!
Yeah, come on. You know you want it, you know you want it too, come on. Let's just be bad, it'll feel so good. Oh come on, come on. Emhuh?
來呀,給我。你知道你要的,你知道你也要,對不對?就壞一次吧,感覺會很棒的。來吧…
Oh God help me. Oh yeah.
上帝幫幫我吧。好棒!
Ok, good, now do me, do my back. Oh come on, harder.
好,現在換我了。來,抓我的背。來吧,快點,用力…
There you go. Don't move. Don't move. Why?
我來了,別動。爲什麼?
Don't move. Ryan, what you? Oh good.
不要動。幹嘛…?啊,好。
Oh, stop that, stop that right now.
住手,馬上住手。
You know, I might've expected this of you Phoebe, but Ryan, you're a military man.
我相信你會這樣,菲比。但是萊恩,你是個軍人呀。
You and Milton have to join us on the boat. Karen'll pack a lunch, you'll bring the kids, we'll make a day of it.
你跟米頓得來坐我們的船,帶孩子們來。咱們好好玩一天。
Oh, that sounds lovely. We're gonna have to set that up. Oh, I better get back. Hope the baby feels better.
聽起來好棒,我們得好好安排一下。我最好回去了,希望你的寶寶好點了。
Oh, thanks, thanks. Bye bye Jeannie.
謝謝。謝了,拜拜,金妮。
Byebye, Joseph.
拜拜,喬瑟夫。
What a phony.
好虛僞。
Well, I'm sure you'll teach her a lesson when she steps off the dock onto nothing. Hey Mr. Douglas.
她在碼頭一腳踩了個空的時候,她就會學到你的教訓了。嗨,道格拉斯。
Sir.
先生。
Uh, listen Bing, I received your memo. So, we're not gonna see the system's report until next Friday?
聽着,備忘錄我收到了。我們下週五才能看到系統報告嗎?
Well the people in my group wanna spend the holiday weekend with their families.
我組裏的人希望這個週末,能夠跟家人一起共度。
I have a family, I'm gonna be here.
我也有家庭,但我還是會來這兒。
Yeah Bing, what's that about?
是啊,賓,你幹嘛呢?
It's about cutting my people a little slack, you know, for morale. Look, if you wanna see some rough numbers, I can get them to you by Wednesday.
我要讓我的人稍微喘一口氣,以提高士氣。如果你想看大概數字,我可以在星期三以前給你。
Rough numbers? This company was not built on rough numbers. Am I right Mr. Douglas?
大概數字?公司不是建在大概數字上,我說得對嗎,道格拉斯先生?
Have the final numbers on my desk by Tuesday.
星期二以前,把正確數字放在我桌上。
If you say so sir.
照你的意思做吧。
Joseph's good, isn't he?
喬瑟夫很行,是不是?
Well, I'm going to kill you.
喬伊,我要殺了你。
Hey, hey, I just figure Joseph's the kinda guy that likes to mix it up. You know, get in there, ruffle some feathers.
嘿,我把喬瑟夫定位成那種喜歡攪合的人。你知道,一頭鑽入,激怒某人。
Why?
爲什麼?
Look, I'm sorry but that's what Joseph does, ok? If you try to pull something, he'll call you on it. 'What're you trying to pull,' he'll say.
聽着,抱歉,但喬瑟夫就是那樣。你想耍花招的話…他會揭發你。他會說“你耍什麼花招?”。
Ooh, duct tape. Was I supposed to bring something too?
噢,管道膠帶。我是不是也該帶點什麼來?
This is for the scratchy twins out there. I taped oven mitts to their hands.
這是給那對癢雙胞胎的,我把手套粘在他們手上。
You're strict.
你真嚴。
Yeah well, it's for their own good.
這是爲他們好啊。
You know, I like the way you have efficiently folded this tab under. See in a tape emergency you could shave valuable seconds off your time.
莫妮卡,我很欣賞你有效率的把膠帶的一端折起來。你看,急需用膠帶的時候,可省下好幾秒寶貴的時間。
Exactly. Oh, I love that I can be totally neurotic around you now. Tell me the truth. Don't you like it better now that everything on your desk is perpendicular?
正是!真高興在你面前,可以完全的神經質。告訴我實話,難道你不喜歡現在你桌上的一切都是直角嗎?
If it's not a right angle, it is a wrong angle.
如果它們不是直角,那就是錯角。
Very good.
很好。
Thank you.
謝謝。
You know what. Tomorrow I'm gonna do your clocks.
你知道嗎?明天我要改你的時鐘。
You're gonna do what to my clocks?
你要怎樣改我的時鐘?
I'm gonna set them to my time.
我要把它調成我的時間。
Well, I'm confused. I thought we shared time.
這我搞糊塗了,時間不是都一樣的嗎?
No, no. See, in my bedroom I set my clock six minutes fast. You wanna know why?
不…瞧,我把房間的時鐘調快了六分鐘。想不想知道原因?
Because it's in a slightly different time zone than the kitchen.
因爲這裏跟廚房在不同的時區裏?
You know, forget it, I'm not gonna tell you now.
算了,我不想要說了。
No come on. Come on, tell me.
來嘛,告訴我嘛。
No. 'Cause you don't understand. No, come on!
不,因爲你不會明白。來嘛。
No. You don't have any of these cute little obsessive things.
不,你根本沒有,任何可愛的小怪癖。
No that's not true. That is not true.
那不對…
Oh yeah. Yeah.
是嗎?是。
Alright, well tell me one of yours.
好吧,說一個來聽聽。
Ok.
好。
Ahh. One of my things is, I always separate my sweat socks from my dress socks.
譬如說吧,我總是把我的運動襪…跟西裝襪分開來擺。
What if they get mixed up?
如果搞混了會怎樣?
Boy I would just uh, I would freak out!
天啊,那我會…我會發狂。
You would not. I can't believe this. I hate this, you're too normal. I can't believe my boyfriend doesn't have a thing. My boyfriend doesn't have a thing!
你纔不會。我真不敢相信,真討厭你那麼正常。真不敢相信我的男友沒怪癖。我的男友沒有怪癖。(與“東西”同詞)
See, if anyone overheard that, I didn't come off well there.
如果有人聽到你這句話,別人會懷疑我無能。



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們