老友记 第二季 第二十三集
FriendsS02E23
Part3
July 9, 2019, 1:55 p.m.

Hey. Mr. Douglas is looking for you.
道格拉斯先生正在找你。
Why? Wh wh why is Mr. Douglas looking for me?
爲什麼要找我?
'Cause he has a strong suspicion that you dropped the ball on the Lender project.
因爲他懷疑,你搞砸那個出借規劃。
Wha wh why, why, why does he suspect that?
他…爲什麼要懷疑我?
Because at first he thought it was Joseph. But after he asked Joseph about it, turns out it was you. Anyway, I just thought you should know.
因爲原先他以爲是喬瑟夫…但在問了喬瑟夫之後,發現結果是你。反正我想你應該知道啦。
Alright, that's it. Look, Joey, I'm sorry, I realize this is the role of a lifetime for ya, and if I could just fire Joseph, I would, but unfortunately that's not possible, so I'm gonna have to let both of you go.
好吧,夠了。聽我說,喬伊…對不起,我瞭解這是你這輩子最重要的一個角色…若我可以只開除喬瑟夫就好了。不幸的是,那是不可能的,所以我必須要開除你們兩個。
What're you talking about, everybody loves Joseph.
你在胡扯什麼?大家都愛喬瑟夫。
I don't, I hate Joseph, ok. I think he's a brownnosing suck up.
我不愛,我恨喬瑟夫。我認爲他是個褐色鼻子的馬屁精。
Oh yeah. Well you can't fire Joseph. You know why, 'cause he's not in your department.
是嗎?你不能開除他,因爲他不在你的部門。
Alright, ok, alright. So I can't fire Joseph but uh, I can sleep with his wife.
好吧…我不能開除他…但是我可以跟他老婆睡。
Karen.
凱倫!
Yeah, Karen. I'm thinking about having an affair with her. Oh, you know what? I just did.
我正在考慮跟她搞婚外情。你知道嗎?剛搞了。
What the hell are you doing to me man? !
你對我做了什麼,老兄?
Oh well it's not me, it's my character, Chandy.
不是我,是我的角色,錢迪。
Yeah the rogue processor who seduces his coworker's wives for sport and then laughs about it the next day at the water cooler. In fact, I have her panties right there in my drawer.
對,爲了好玩,而引誘同事老婆的壞處理員…隔天在飲水機旁邊當笑話講。其實她的內♥褲就在我的抽屜裏。
Really?
真的嗎?
No freakshow, she's fictional.
假的,瘋子,根本沒有這個人。
Take it easy. If it means that much to you, I'll uh, I'll go find something else.
放輕鬆一點,這對你那麼重要的話,那我找別的事做好了。
Uh, thank you.
謝謝你。
It's just that, I'm, I'm gonna miss Joseph. I liked him. His wife, she was hot.
只是我會想念喬瑟夫的。我喜歡他,和他太太,她好火♥辣。
Please take these off I swear I won’t scratch.
請把這些脫下,我發誓我不會抓癢。
No sorry hon, Monica's orders.
對不起,莫妮卡的命令。
Well that wasn't easy.
上廁所真不容易。
Ok, dinner's on.
晚餐好了。
And there's a peach cobbler warming in the oven so the plate's gonna be hot but that shouldn't be a problem for you.
烤箱裏還有一個桃子餅在保溫。盤子會很燙手,但對你們來說應該不成問題。
Alright you kids, bye now.
好了,孩子們,拜拜。
Bye.
拜拜。
Oh look, a low budget puppet show.
你們看。低成本的木偶劇。
Ha ha ha, It's such a shame you can't see which finger I'm holding up. Alright.
真可惜你看不到,我舉起的是哪一根手指。好吧。
Wine?
酒?
Please.
麻煩你。
Well, I spilled some.
灑出來了。
I got it.
我來。
I must tell you, you look beautiful tonight.
我得告訴你,你今晚好美。
What?
你說什麼?
Sorry.
對不起。
You look beautiful.
你好美。
You know what, that's it, that's it.
夠了,我受夠了。
Oh, yes.
真好。
Good.
好。
You guys, did you?
你們…?
Monica, wake up. Monica.
莫妮卡…醒醒。
What's up?
什麼事?
I thought of a thing.
我想到一個了。
Yeah?
是嗎?
Yeah. I have to sleep, have to, on this side of the bed.
對,我必須睡…我必須…睡牀的這一邊。
No honey. You have to sleep on this side of the bed because I have to sleep on this side of the bed.
你不得不睡牀的這一邊…是因爲我必須睡牀的這一邊。
Or so I would have you believe.
或者是因爲我讓你那麼認爲。
No. Big deal, so you have a side of the bed, everybody has a side of the bed.
沒什麼大不了啊,每個人都有一半兒的牀。
Hey come on, you haven't heard my reason yet.
別這樣嘛,你還沒聽我的理由呢。
Alright, go on.
好啊,說吧。
Ok, I have to sleep on the west side because I grew up in California and otherwise the ocean would be on the wrong side.
我必須睡在牀的西邊…因爲我是在加利福尼亞(美國西部)長大的…睡東邊的話…海洋的方向就錯了。
Oh my God, you're a freak.
天啊!你真變態!
Yeah. How about that.
你覺得怎麼樣?
So uh, Ryan, where're you shipping off to?
萊恩,你這次要潛到哪裏?
I really can't say.
我真的不能說。
So do you have like any nuclear weapons on board?
那你們潛水艇上有核武器嗎?
I can't say.
我不能說。
Well do you get to look through one of those like, those periscope things.
那你是不是可以用潛水望眼鏡看東西?
I'm sorry, but II can't say.
對不起,我不能說。
Wow, it, it's neat learning about submarines.
學潛水艇的知識真酷。
I better get out of here, I'm gonna miss my flight.
該走了,不然會錯過飛機。
Ok, I'll walk you out.
我送你出去。
Bye Ryan. Pleasure. It was nice to meet you. Take care.
再見,萊恩。很高興見到你。保重。
So do you uh, think we can get you one of those uh, uniform things?
你想我們可以,弄套制服給你穿嗎?
You like that do ya?
你喜歡,是不是?
Oh yeah.
是呀。
I'll make some calls. Ok.
我去打電話訂。好。
Can you believe how we spent our two weeks together?
你相信我們兩個禮拜,是這樣共度的嗎?
I know. We didn't do any of the romantic things I had planned, like having a picnic at Central Park and you know, coffee at Central Perk. Oh I just got that.
我知道,我計劃的浪漫事都沒有做…像去♥中♥央公園野餐,還有來中央公園喝咖啡。我們剛喝過了。
Taxi.
計程車。
Bye you.
再見。
Oh I'm sorry, we're clo...
對不起,我們已經…
Hey sailor.
嗨,水手。
Is this what you had in mind?
這是你心裏想的嗎?
I'll say.
可不是嘛。
I'm shipping out tomorrow.
我明天就要出海了。
Well then uh, we better make this night count. Oh wait, I forgot to turn off the cappuccino machine.
那麼…我們最好算上今晚。等等,我忘了關卡布奇諾咖啡機了。
Anchors aweigh. Oh no, my purse, my purse, my purse, my purse, my purse. Sorry. Oh, you know what. I forgot to turn off the bathroom light. Just
起錨吧。等等… 我的皮包。我忘了關洗手間的燈。
Alright you know, why don't I just meet you upstairs.
我們乾脆樓上見好了。
Honey!
親愛的!



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們