Monica: Joey, this is you!
喬伊,這個是你!
Joey: Let me see. Oh, right. Oh, right!
讓我看看。對啊。
Rachel: When did you go to a sperm bank?
你去精♥子銀行?
Joey: Well, right after I did that sex study down at NYU. Hey, Remember that sweater I gave you for your birthday?
就在我參加,紐約大學的性研究之後你記不記得你生日時,我送你的毛衣?
Chandler: And that's how you bought it?
那是你用這樣賺來的?
Joey: Noooo, that's what I was wearing when I donated. I'm kinda surprised there's any of my boys left.
不,那是我捐精♥子那天穿的。我真驚訝他們那兒,還會有我的小傢伙。
Monica: Well, honey, it is pretty competitive. I mean I've got an actual rocket scientist here.
那裏競爭很激烈的,還有真正的火箭科學家呢。
Joey: Maybe, I should call this place and get them to put my 'Days of Our Lives' gig on here.
或許我該叫他們,把我演的“我們的日子”放上去。
You know, juice this puppy up a little.
多增加點聲勢。
Phoebe: Hellooo! Hey. How's the maniac?
嘿。-嘿。-那個瘋子如何了?
Phoebe: Oh, he's yummy. We did a little kissing.
他真迷人,我們接吻了。
Rachel: Phoebe, what are you doing?
菲比,你在做什麼?
Phoebe: Oh, no, no, no. You know what, he's not into that stuff anymore. He quit, for me.
不,他不會再犯了,他爲了我戒掉了。
Rachel: Pheebs, this guy has been obsessed with your sister, for God knows how long, ok, you don't just give up something like that.
那傢伙迷戀你姐姐,天曉得到底有多久了。你不能就這樣算了。
Phoebe: Look, he gave me his night vision goggles and everything.
他把他的夜視鏡,和一切東西都交給我了。
Ross: You're taking the word of a guy who has night vision goggles?
一個有夜視鏡的人,他說的話你也敢信?
Phoebe: What, he's not still following her. You think he is still following her?
他不再跟蹤她了,你覺得他還在跟蹤她嗎?
Chandler: Pheebs, wake up and smell the restraining order.
菲比,快醒醒,感覺一下,什麼叫禁制令吧。
Phoebe: What are you saying I should do?
你說我該怎麼辦?
Monica: I think, that if you really like this guy, you should just trust him.
若你真的很喜歡他,應該相信他纔是。
Phoebe: Thank you, Monica.
謝謝你,莫妮卡。
Joey: Orrr, you could follow him and see where he goes.
或者你該跟蹤他,看他去哪裏。
Monica: Oh, that's what I would do, forget mine.
我也會這麼做,忘了我剛說的吧。
Rachel: Oh my God, what happened?
天啊,發生什麼事?
Janice: Oh. God, crazy Chandler. He spun me...off...the...bed!
錢德發神經,把我轉一圈…然後推下牀。。
Rachel: Wow! Spinning, that sounds like fun.
轉圈圈啊,聽起來很好玩。
Janice: Oh, I wish. No, you know he was just trying Ross's hug and roll thing.
我倒希望。他只是在試羅斯的那套“擁抱與翻滾”。
Rachel: Ross's what?
羅斯的什麼?
Janice: You know what, where he hugs you and he kinda rolls you away and...Oh...my...God.
當他抱住你把你滾到旁邊,再我的天啊!
Malcom: Phoebe? Yes? Yes! Oh.
菲比?-哦,是的。
Malcom: What're you doing?
你在做什麼?
Phoebe: Oh, I was just here looking for, um, my um, my part of an old sandwich. Here it is! Oh. Oh!
我只是在找我的…喫過的舊三明治…在這裏!
Malcom: Were-were you following me?
你在跟蹤我嗎?
Phoebe: Um, perhaps. Yes! Yes, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I was just afraid that you were still hung up on my sister.
可能吧。是的,我很抱歉。我怕你仍然迷戀我姐姐。
Malcom: So you spied on me. I can't believe you don't trust me.
所以你在監視我。我真不敢相信你不信任我。
Phoebe: Oh well, what do you know, there goes my identical twin sister. Just walking along looking like me.
你怎麼會知道呢?我的雙胞胎姐姐正好經過!一直走着,跟我長得一模一樣。
What, is this just like a freakish coincidence, or did you know she takes this train?
這是個奇異的巧合,還是你早知道她會搭這班車?
Malcom: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I tried to stop, but I couldn't. I'm so pathetic.
對不起…我試着停止,但控制不了。我真可悲。
Phoebe: No, no, it's not your fault. You know it's partly my fault, 'cause I made you quit cold turkey.
註釋:cold turkey:犯癮的症狀。
不,不是你的錯,我也有錯。是我要你斷然戒除這個毛病。
Sorry, no. Ok, well, I mean, I can't date you anymore, 'cause you're, you know Wow!
我不能再跟你約會了,因爲你是,你知道的,哇!
But um, but I will definitely, definitely help you get over my sister.
但我一定會幫你忘了我姐姐,好嗎?
Ok, stalk me for a while. Huh? Yeah, and, and, and, I'll be like an Ursula patch.
試着跟蹤我一陣子,好嗎?我就像烏蘇拉的補丁。
Malcom: Uh-huh, I don't know.
我不知道。
Phoebe: Yeah, just, ok, look I'm going. Um, come on. Op, op, behind the pillar, which way am I gonna go?
你就,你看我正在走路!來吧。我遇到柱子了,我會往哪邊走?
Joey: Hey. Hey. Where're you going? To the bank.
嘿。-嘿。-你要去哪裏?-我要去銀行。
Joey: Huh. Sperm or regular?
精♥子銀行還是一般的。
Monica: Sperm.
精♥子銀行。
Joey: So you're really doing this, huh?
你確定要做這件事?
Monica: Oh yeah, picked a guy, 37135.
是啊,我挑了一個男的,編號37135。
Joey: He sounds nice.
聽起來不錯。
Monica: Ah, l'd say so. He got brown hair, and green eyes.
的確,他有棕發和綠眼睛。
Joey: No kidding, hmm.
不是開玩笑吧?
Monica: What? No, I-I figured you would've picked a blond guy.
啥?-我以爲你會選金髮的。
Monica: Really? Why?
真的嗎?爲什麼?
Joey: I don't know, I just always pictured you ending up with one of those tall, smart blond guys, name like...Hoyt.
我總是想像你和一個,高大聰明的金髮男子,叫“荷依”這樣的名字。
Monica: Hoyt?
荷依?
Joey: It's a name, yeah. I saw you in this, you know, this great house with a big pool.
那是個名字,沒錯。我看到你在一間很棒的,有泳池的大房子。
Monica: Yeah, is-is he a swimmer?
他是游泳選手嗎?
Joey: He's got the body for it.
他可是有那種身材的。
Monica: I like that. What?
我喜歡。什麼?
Joey: You guys have one of those signs that says: 'We don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in our pool,' you know.
你們有個牌子寫着:“我們不在你的廁所游泳,所以別在我們的池子尿尿。”
Monica: We do not have one of those signs.
我們纔不會有那種牌子。
Joey: Sure you do, it was a gift from me. Oh! And you have these three great kids.
你會有的!那是我送的禮物。然後你會有三個很棒的孩子。
Monica: Two girls and a boy? Yeah!
兩個女孩和一個男孩?-對!
Monica: And, and, and they wear those little water wings, you know. And they're, they're running around on the deck.
他們戴着救生圈,繞着泳池邊跑。
Then Hoyt wraps this big towel around all three of them.
然後荷依用毛巾圍住他們三個。
Joey: Sure! But hey, you know this way sounds good too.
是啊。但是,你知道,這樣聽起來也不錯。
Monica: Yeah.
是啊。
Joey: Oh Monica. Wow, this guy's an astronaut. That would've been cool, for like a day.
這傢伙是宇航員?這樣雖然很酷,但不會維持多久。
Joey: I called the sperm bank today, they haven't sold a single unit of Tribianni. Nobody wants my product.
我打電話給精♥子銀行。崔比亞尼的小傢伙,一點兒也沒賣出去。沒有人要我出產的。
I mean, I-I-I don't get it Maybe if they met me in person.
我不懂。可能他們沒親眼見到我。
Rachel: Honey, you got a little thing on your...
你沾到一點在
Joey: Get it? Yeah.
弄掉了吧?-是啊。
Ross: Hello. Hello.
嗨。-嗨。
Ross: Hey. Uh, Chan, can I uh, can I talk to you for a second?
錢德,我可以跟你談一下嗎?
Chandler: Sure. What's up?
當然,什麼事?
Ross: Just one uh, one additional relationship thought.
這是一件關於男女之間的事。
Um, something you probably, are already familiar with, uh, women talk!
這件事你大概已經知道了。女人會互相傳話的。