老友记 第三季 第六集
FriendsS03E06
Part1
July 15, 2019, 2:54 p.m.

Friends Season 3 Episode 6 : The one With the Flashback.


老友記第3季第6集: 昔日重現。

Janice: Janice has a question. Who of the six of you has slept with who of the six of you?
珍妮絲有一個問題,你們六人當中有哪一個人跟你們當中的另一個人睡過?
Phoebe: Wow, it's like a dirty math problem.
哇,好下流的數學問題。
Ross: I'm sorry the answer there would be...none of us.
很抱歉,答案是...一個也沒有。
Janice: Come on over the years none of you ever got, you know, drunk and stupid?
這幾年下來,你們都沒有喝醉做蠢事?
Joey: Well, that's really a different question.
這可完全不是同一個問題。
Janice: I'm sorry, I find it hard to believe that a group of people who spends as much time together as you guys do has never bumped uglies.
抱歉,想不到一羣成天混在一起的人。居然沒做過醜事。
Joey: Well, there was that one time that Monica and Rachel got together and...
莫妮卡曾經和瑞秋在一起和...
Monica and What? !!
什麼?!
Rachel: Excuse me, there was no time!
很抱歉,沒有那回事!
Joey: Ok, but let's say there was. How might that go?
那就假設有。會怎麼樣?
Janice: Ok, ok, well then answer me this. Have any of you ever...almost?
那就告訴我。你們有沒有差一點?
Rachel: Does anybody need more coffee?
還有誰要咖啡?
Ross: Yeah, I'll take some. Hey, there's a dog out there! You see?
好,給我來些。外面有狗狗!你看?
Phoebe: Oh, that is so unfortunate. What?
哦,太可惜了? 怎麼了?
Phoebe: Cute naked guy is really starting to put on weight.
可愛裸男越來越胖。
Monica: Ok, I'll be back in just a minute. Oh, Phoebe I'm sorry that I left lipstick marks on the phone.
我馬上回來。菲比,抱歉,我的口紅印到電話筒了。
Phoebe: You didn't leave lipstick marks on the phone.
你沒有啊。
Monica: Oh, then it must've been you. Bye.
那就是你囉,再見。
Phoebe: Bye bye! That's why I moved out.
再見。
Ross: Hey, you know while we're on that, when are you gonna tell my sister that you don't live here anymore.
所以我纔要搬走,說到這件事。你幾時要告訴我妹妹,你不住這裏了。
Phoebe: I think on some levels she already knows.
在某些層面上,她已經知道了。
Ross: Phoebe, she doesn't know that you sneak out every night, she doesn't know that you sneak back every morning, and she doesn't know that you've been living in your Grandmother's for a week now.
她並不知道你每天晚上溜出去。每天早上溜回來。而且已在你外婆家住了一星期。
Phoebe: Ok, well maybe not on those levels.
好吧,也許不是這些層面。
Chandler: I'm never gonna find a roommate, ever.
我永遠也找不到室友。
Phoebe: Why, nobody good?
沒有好的人選?
Chandler: Well, let's see, there was the guy with the ferrets, that's plural.The spitter.
有個傢伙養了一堆雪貂,是一堆喔。吐口水的傢伙。
Oh ho, and yes, the guy who enjoyed my name so much he felt the need to make a little noise every time he said it.
有一個愛吐口水,還有一個覺得我的名字很好玩,每次說到都要發出怪聲。
Nice to meet you, Chandler Bing, Bing! Great apartment Chandler Bing, Bing!
幸會,錢德賓,賓!好棒的房子,錢德賓 賓!
Ross: So how many more do you have tomorrow?
明天還有幾個?
Chandler: Two. This photographer, who seemed really dull.
兩個。一個好像很無趣的攝影師。
And this actor guy, who I'm not sure about, because when he called and I answered the phone 'Chandler Bing,' he said 'Whoa whoa, short message.'
和一個怪怪的演員。我拿起電話說"錢德賓"。他居然說:哇,好短的留言。
Monica: Ross, foot on the floor or come over no more!
羅斯,腳放下,否則以後不準來。
Ross: Sure, your dresser is missing but this she notices.
你的梳妝檯都不見了,她只注意到這個。
Monica: What?
什麼?我該走了。
Ross: I have to go. Yeah, Carol should be home by now, so...
卡蘿應該回家了,所以
Chandler: Umm, how's it going with you guys?
你們兩個還好嗎?
Ross: Oh, better, actually. you know I I think I finally figured out why we were having so much trouble lately.
有改善了。我終於知道我們爲何有這些困擾。
Phoebe: Oh, really?
真的?
Ross: Yeah, you know how I have you guys, well she doesn't has any close friends that are just hers, but, last week she meet this woman at the gym, Susan something, and they really hit it off, and I I I think it's gonna make a difference.
對,你們也知道我有你們。她自己沒有要好的朋友。不過上星期,她在健身房 認識一個叫蘇珊的女人。她們一拍即合,這樣一來就不一樣了。
Chandler: Soo, ah, Eric, what kind of photography do ya do?
艾瑞克,你是哪一種攝影師?
Eric: Oh, mostly fashion, so there may be models here from time to time, I hope that's cool.
大部份是流行時尚。偶爾會有模特兒過來,沒關係吧。
Chandler: Yes, it is cool. Because I have models here, you know...never. What else?
沒關係。因爲有模特兒來的機率 是零。
Eric: Oh, yeah, during the summer, I spend most weekends at my sister's beach house, which you are welcome to use by the way.
這個夏天,我都到我姐的海邊小屋度週末。也歡迎你去玩。
Although, I should probably tell you, she's a porn star.
不過我得告訴你,她是色情明星。
Chandler: Well, listen, I still have one more person to meet. But unless it turns out to be your sister, I think your chances are pretty good. All right.
我還要見一個人。不過除非她是你姐姐…你的機會應該很大。好。
Chandler: Bedroom. Bathroom. Living room. This right here is kitchen, and thanks for coming by, Bye bye.
臥房、浴室、客廳。這裏是廚房,謝謝你來 再見。
Joey: Don't you ah, don't you wanna ask me any questions?
你不想問我問題嗎?
Chandler: Sure. Ummm. What's up?
好。你好嗎?
Joey: Well, ah, I'm an actor. I'm fairly neat. I ah, I got my own TV.
我是演員。我很愛乾淨。我自己有電視。
Oh, and don't worry I'm totally ok with the gay thing.
你放心,我不排斥同性戀。
Chandler: What gay thing?
什麼同性戀?
Joey: Ah, just you know, in general the whole people being gay, thing. Totally cool with that.
就是一般的同性戀的事。
Chandler: Well ok Jerry, thanks for stopping by.
我完全不在意。喬利,謝謝你來。
Monica: Hi. Hey!
嗨。 嘿!
Chandler: Hey, Mon.
嘿,莫妮卡。
Monica: Hey hey hey. You wanna hear something that sucks. Do I ever.
想聽一件很爛的事嗎? 時刻準備着。
Monica: Chris says they're closing down the bar. No way!
克里斯要把酒吧關閉。不會吧。
Monica: Yeah, apparently they're turning it into some kinda coffee place.
對,這裏要改成一家咖啡店。
Chandler: Just coffee! Where are we gonna hang out now?
只賣咖啡?我們以後要去哪裏?
You got me.
我怎麼知道。
Chandler: Can I get a beer please. Hey, did you pick a roommate?
一瓶啤酒? 室友挑好了嗎?
Chandler: You betcha! Is it the Italian guy?
那當然! 是那個意大利帥哥嗎?
Chandler: Um mm, yeah right! He's so cute.
嗯,是的。 他好可愛。
Chandler: Oh yes, and that's what I want, a roommate that I can walk around with being referred to as the funny one!
這就是我需要的,一個我可以跟在他後面的室友。被當成是"一個可笑的人"。
Monica: Pool table's free. Rack them up. I'll be back in just a minute. Get ready for me to whip your butt.
球檯空了,準備一下,我馬上回來。準備讓我打屁♥股吧。
Chandler: Ok, but after that, we're shooting some pool.
好,不過之後要打球。
Rachel: Oh, um, no, no, no, no excuse me, hello. Hi.
不對,很抱歉。
My friend ordered an onion, not an olive, and uh I ordered a rum and Diet Coke, which I don't think this is.
我朋友點的是洋蔥。不是橄欖。我點的是朗姆酒和健怡可樂。這杯不是。
Waitress: I am so sorry. That's all right. I mean how hard is it to get a couple drinks right, huh?
對不起。 沒關係。準備飲料能有多難?
Friend No. 1: Well, I would like to propose a toast, to the woman, who in one year from today, will become Mrs. Dr. Barry Farber D.D.S. .
我們來敬酒這位女士,在一年後的今天,就要成爲貝瑞巴伯醫生、牙科博士夫人了。
Rachel: Ummm, I think it's time to see the ring again.
應該再秀一次戒指了。
Friend No. 2: Oh, isn't it exciting, I mean it's like having a boyfriend for life.
很棒吧?就好像一輩子都有男朋友。



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們