老友记 第三季 第八集
FriendsS03E08
Part1
July 17, 2019, 2:42 p.m.

Friends Season 3 Episode 8 : The one With the Giant Poking Device.


老友記第3季第8集: 巨型戳人工具。

Rachel: Here you go Pheebs. Who else wants one of my special homemade brownies?
菲比,來誰要喫我的特製巧克力方餅?
Chandler: I will have one. Yeah, I'm not gonna have one. Neither will I.
我要一塊。算了,不要了。 那我也不要了。
Phoebe: No, no, it's just my tooth.
不是,是我牙痛。
Chandler: All right I'll have one.
好,我要一塊。
Ross: So what's a matter, you need a dentist? I've got a good one.
你要找牙醫嗎?我認識一個好醫生。
Phoebe: Um, thanks, I have a good one too. I just, I, I can't see him.
謝了,我也認識一個,只是我不能見他。
Chandler: See, that is the problem with invisible dentists.
這就是隱形牙醫的問題。
Ross: Why? Why can't you go to him?
你爲什麼不能去找他?
Phoebe: Because, every time I go to the dentist, somebody dies.
因爲我每次去看牙醫,就會有人死。
Chandler: That is so weird, because every time I go to the dentist, I look down the hygienist's blouse.
真詭異,我每次去看牙醫。都會偷看醫生的緊身上衣。
Rachel: Phoebe, what? Umm...what? !
菲比,什麼?呃 什麼?
Phoebe: Yeah, yeah, first there was my aunt Mary, and then there was umm, John, my mailman, and then my, my cowboy friend 'Albino Bob'.
第一次是瑪麗阿姨。然後是我的郵差約翰。然後是我的牛仔朋友,白化病鮑勃。
Rachel: And all these people actually died?
這些人真的都死了?
Phoebe: Yes, while I was in the chair! That's why I take such good care of my teeth now, you know, it's not about oral hygiene, I floss to save lives!
對,當我坐在診療椅上時。所以我都自己保健牙齒,不是爲了口腔衛生。我用牙線是爲了救人。
Ross: Pheebs, come on, you didn't kill anybody, these people just happened to die when you went to the dentist. It's, it's, it's just ah, a coincidence.
拜託,你沒有殺人。只是這些人死的時候,你剛好去看牙醫。這只是巧合。
Phoebe: Well tell that to them. Oh! You can't, they're dead.
你去告訴他們 啊,不行,他們死了。
Ross: Thanks, Gunther. Hey! Umm, can I get a napkin too?
甘瑟,謝了。可以給一張紙巾嗎?
Gunther: Oh, like you don't already have everything.
你還不夠稱心如意嗎?
Phoebe: Ow! Ow!
啊!啊!
Rachel: Phoebe, you're in pain, would you just go to the dentist, just go.
菲比,你痛得很厲害,去看牙醫吧。
Phoebe: All right, fine, fine, but if you're my next victim, don't come back as a poltergeist and like suck me into the TV set.
好,但如果你是下一名受害者。別化身成厲鬼跑回來,把我吸進電視裏。
Rachel: I promise.
保證不會。
Phoebe: Although, don't feel like you can't visit.
但還是歡迎你來找我。
Joey: Hey, you guy, is is Chandler here?
錢德在嗎?
Ross: No, no he's not.
不在。
Monica: You guys, Joey just saw Janice kissing her ex husband.
喬伊看到珍妮絲親她的前夫。
Phoebe: Oh!
什麼?
Ross: What? So what're you gonna do? I mean how, how're you gonna tell Chandler?
啥?你要怎麼辦?要怎麼告訴錢德?
Joey: Well, I was thinking about that and I, I think the best way would be, to not.
我一直在想這件事,最好的辦法就是,不要說。
Rachel: Joey, you can't keep this to yourself, if you know about this, you have to tell him.
喬伊,既然你知道了,就得告訴他。
Joey: It'll kill him. I mean it'll, it'll just kill him.
那他就完了,等於是殺了他。
Phoebe: Well, you could wait till I go to the dentist, maybe I'll kill him.
等我去看牙醫吧,或許我會殺了他。
Joey: Ewww! Ugly Naked Guy is using his new hammock. It's like a Play Doh Fat Factory.
醜裸男在睡吊牀,好像黏土肥肉工廠喔。
Phoebe: Well, I'm going to the dentist, so listen, ok, just be on the look out for anything that, that, that you can fall into, or, or that can fall on you, or...
我要去看牙醫了,聽我說。小心會讓你們掉進去的東西。或是會掉下來的東西。或是
just look out! Ok, And um, I also just wanna, I just wanna tell you all that um...
總之要小心!我還想要,我只想告訴你們
Ross: Ok, I have a problem I have to go into work for a few hours, some kids messed up the Homo Sapiens display.
我有一個麻煩,我得去忙上幾個小時。有一些小孩大鬧智人展覽。
Joey: What did they do?
怎麼個鬧法?
Ross: Well, they painted over the word 'Sapien' for one thing, then they rearranged the figures, let's just leave it at that.
他們塗掉了"人"。然後又把人偶重新排列,這個就不說了。
Monica: So, do you want me to watch Ben for you?
要我幫你照顧班嗎?
Ross: Yes, that's what I was gonna ask, thank you. Whoa! Wait! Hello! What about me?
我正要拜託你,謝謝。 等一下,讓我來如何?
Ross: You? You! Want to watch Ben? Yes! That'd be great, no, I just asked Monica because I know how, empty her life is.
你!你想照顧班?太好了,不過我拜託莫妮卡是因爲,她的生活很空虛。
Joey: Hey hey, Ross? Yeah.
嘿,羅斯? 嗯。
Joey: I got a science question. Hmm?
我有個科學問題。嗯?
Joey: If the Homo Sapiens, were in fact 'Homo sapiens', is that why they extinct?
如果智人真的是"同性戀者"。所以纔會絕種嗎?
Ross: Joey, Homo Sapiens are people.
喬伊,智人就是人。
Joey: Hey hey, I'm not judging.
我沒有歧視的意思。
Rachel: Look Benny, spoon. Spoon. Come on! All right, you know what, I think he's bored.
小班,你看,湯匙。湯匙。我看他覺得很無聊。
Monica: Here. Ben, do you wanna play the airplane game, you wanna show Rachel? Come here. We're gonna do something fun. Ok. Weee! ! Weee! !
來,要不要玩坐飛機?要不要玩給瑞秋看?過來。你想玩好玩的?好。
Monica: Who's so brave, you're so brave, yes you are, you're so brave.
誰最勇敢,你最勇敢了,最最勇敢了。
Rachel: Ok. Ok honey, he's fine, he's fine, let's just put him down. Come here, Ben. See that's a good boy.
沒事了。他沒事,把他放下。寶貝,過來,你好乖。
How could you do that to him! ! Ross trusted me, what is he gonna say? !
你怎麼可以撞到他?羅斯很信任我,他會怎麼說?!
Monica: He's not gonna say anything, because we're not gonna tell him. We're not? ! No we're not. All right, I like that. Ok.
不會的,我們不會告訴他。 不會嗎? 不會。 哦,我喜歡這樣。 好的。
Rachel: So we're ok, we're ok, we're ok, aren't we? No, we're not ok, we're not ok, there's a bump, there's a bump.
你沒事,你沒事對吧?不,你有事,這裏腫起來了。
Monica: What bump? Oh my God! Well push it in! Push it in!
什麼腫起來?天哪,把它壓下去!
Rachel: I cannot push it in!
我不能把它壓下去!
Monica: Ok, we're gonna need a distraction. Ok.
好,我們得分散注意力。好。
Monica: That's it. Ok.
就是這樣。 好。
Monica: I got it! Ok.
我知道了。 好。
Monica: The second that Ross walks in that door, I want you take him back to your bedroom and you do whatever it is that you do that makes him go, rweee! !
羅斯一走進來。你就拉他進房間,使出渾身解數。讓他快活。
Rachel: Or, We could put a hat on his head.
或者,我們也可以幫他戴帽子。
Monica: A hat! Yes! We need a hat. We need a hat... Where are we gonna find a tiny little hat? Oh, oh, oh, I'll get 'Rainy Day Bear'! !
帽子!沒錯,我們需要帽子 我們需要帽子。 要去哪裏找小帽子? 哦,我去拿雨天小熊!!
Monica: Because he'll know what to do? Oh my God, you're a genius!
因爲他有辦法?天哪,你真是天才。
Rachel: Oh God, it's kinda sewed on though.
好像縫死了。
Monica: Give it. Give it. Ok. Monica and Oh! !
拿來。拿來。 好。 哦!!
Rachel: Oh, it's just like a bloodbath in here today.
今天這裏真是血腥啊。
Chandler: Hey! Hold on a sec, hold on a sec. You think these pearls are nice?
等一下,你覺得這串珍珠漂亮嗎?
Joey: I'd really prefer a mountain bike.
我比較喜歡登山車。
Chandler: Janice's birthday is coming up, I wanna get her something special. Come in here with me.
珍妮絲的生日快到了。我想送她特別的禮物。陪我進去。慢着。
Joey: Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, whoa. You ah, you wanna get her something special, get her flowers, get her candy, get her gum, girls love gum.
你想來點特別的?送花嘛。送糖,送口香糖,女生都喜歡口香糖。
Chandler: That's a good idea, 'Dear Janice, have a Hubba Bubba birthday'. I would like to get her something serious.
好主意"親愛的珍妮絲,祝你哈巴波巴生日快樂"。
Joey: Oh, you want something serious. You know what you should do, you should get her one of those um, barium enemas. Those are dead serious.
註釋:barium enema:鋇劑灌腸攝影,鋇灌腸檢查法。
我想送一份嚴肅的禮物。你要嚴肅的東西。知道嗎?你應該送,灌腸劑。那個嚴肅得要命。
Chandler: All right. Look, I'm gonna go in here, and you don't buy me anything ever.
我要進去,你以後不要送東西給我。
Joey: No, no, you can't, you can't, ok, you can't, you can't buy her pearls, you just can't, you can't, you can't, you can't.
不行!你不能送她珍珠項鍊。不行,不行,不行。
Chandler: Why not? !
爲什麼不行?

老友記.本章節註釋


註釋:barium enema:鋇劑灌腸攝影,鋇灌腸檢查法。



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們