老友记 第三季 第八集
FriendsS03E08
Part3
July 17, 2019, 2:45 p.m.

Joey: Well, it doesn't matter what I'd do.
我的做法不重要。
Chandler: Come on, come on, tell me.
別這樣,說嘛。
Joey: All right, you're...probably not gonna wanna hear this, but ah, if it was me, and this is just me, I would ah, I would bow out.
好吧,這種話你 八成不愛聽,但是,如果是我,這純屬個人意見。我會退出。
Chandler: What? What're you, what're you talking about?
什麼?你在說什麼?
Joey: They have a kid together, you know? They're like, they're like a family, and if, I don't know, if there's chance they could make that work, I know I wouldn't wanna be the guy who stood in the way of that. You ok? You uh, you wanna come poke a nude guy?
他們有一個孩子。你懂嗎?他們是一家人。要是,我不曉得。要是他們有機會破鏡重圓。我不會想當那個障礙。你還好吧?要不要來戳裸男?
Ross: Well, he's finally asleep. About that ah, bump on his head?
他終於睡着了。
Rachel: Are you, are you, are you sure it's ah, a new bump? I mean, no offense, But I've always thought of Ben as a fairly bumpy headed child.
他頭上那個腫包,你確定那是新的?我沒有惡意,但我一直覺得他滿頭是包。
Ross: It's ok if he bumps his head, kids bump their heads all the time, you know, it was your first time babysitting, I'm sure you did the best you could.
撞到頭也沒關係,小孩子經常撞到頭。你第一次照顧他,已經盡力了。
Rachel: I did!
我有盡力。
Ross: I know! You see, you have to watch them all the time.
我知道。不過你得隨時盯着。
Rachel: I did! ! I watched! I watched! I watched Monica bang his head against that thing!
我有,我盯得很緊。我眼睜睜看着莫妮卡,撞到他的頭。
Ross: Monica did it?
是莫妮卡撞的?
Ross: Monica?
莫妮卡?
Monica: Yeah. Umm, did you notice anything weird about about Ben today?
嗯。 莫妮卡,你有沒有發現,班今天怪怪的?
Monica: No. Why?
沒有,怎麼了?
Ross: Well, I was just playing with him, and you know we were doing the alphabet song, which he used to be really good at, but suddenly he's leaving out 'e' and 'f.' It's like they just ah, I don't know, fell out of his head.
我剛纔在陪他玩,我們唱了"字母歌"。他一向很會唱,今天卻漏了E和F。彷彿那兩個字母從他腦子裏掉出來了。
Monica: Really? !
真的?!
Ross: Oh, and, also, he's, he's walking kind of funny, I mean, it's like his left leg is moving a lot faster than his right leg, yeah he's in there just sort of you know...
還有,他走起路來。不太對勁。似乎左腳動得比右腳快。他一直在裏面
Monica: Oh my God, I wrecked your baby! !
天哪,我害了你的兒子!!
Rachel: I hope it's still funny when you're in hell.
希望你下了地獄,還會覺得好玩。
Monica: You jerk! You know how much I love that kid! I would really... Monica bang! Monica bang! Ow!混♥蛋!你明知我有多愛他!我真的會 莫妮卡,砰,莫妮卡,砰!
Rachel: I'll get the hat.
我去拿帽子。
Chandler: Janice, I have something I need to tell you, and I want you to let me get through it, because it's, it's, it's not gonna be easy.
我有一件事要告訴你。請你讓我說完。因爲要說出口並不容易。
Janice: Ok.
好。
Chandler: I think you should go back with Gary. I don't wanna be the guy that breaks up a family, you know when my parents split up, it was because of that guy.
我覺得你應該回到蓋瑞身邊。我不想當拆散家庭的人。我的父母分手,都是那個男人害的。
Whenever I would see him I would always think you know 'You're the reason, you are the reason why they're not together.' and I I hated that guy.
每次見到他,我都會想。"是你害他們不能在一起的"。我恨那個人。
And it didn't matter how nice he was, or you know, how happy he made my Dad.
不管他人有多好,還給我爸帶來幸福。
Janice: Wow!
哇!
Chandler: Yeah, well. It's the right thing to do.
是的。這麼做是正確的。
Janice: Oh! You're right. Oh God. But, before I can say goodbye, there's something I really need you to know, Chandler.
哦!你說得對。天哪,在我說再見之前。有件事我一定要你知道。
The way I feel about you, it's like, I finally understand what Lionel Richie's been singing about.
我對你的感覺,讓我終於瞭解。萊昂納爾裏奇歌中的含意。
You know, I mean what we have, it's like movie love, you're my soul mate, and I can't believe we're not gonna be spending the rest of our lives together.
我們的一切。就像演電影一樣。你是我的精神伴侶。我們居然無法廝守到老。
Chandler: Then don't leave me!
那就不要離開我。
Janice: What?
什麼?
Chandler: Forget what I said, I was babbling! Pick me!
忘了我說的話,我是隨便說說,選我吧!
Janice: No, you were right, you were right. I mean, I I I gotta give my marriage another chance.
不,你說得對,我應該再給婚姻一次機會。
Chandler: No you don't! No, no, no, I say, you have to give your divorce another chance.
不,你不能。不,你應該再給離婚一次機會。
Janice: I'm sorry.
對不起。
Chandler: Ohhh. Don't go.
哦,不要走。
Janice: No, I I I gotta go.
不,我該走了。
Chandler: No. No! No! No!
別!
Janice: Honey, honey, huh huh, people are looking. I don't care! I don't care! !
親愛的,大家都在看。 我不在乎!我不在乎!!
Janice: Yeah, um, ok, I'm, I'm leaving now.
好了,我要走了。
Chandler: You can't leave! I have your shoe!
你走不了!我拿了你的鞋子!
Janice: Goodbye Chandler Bing.
再見,錢德賓。
Gunther: Rachel has those in Burgundy.
瑞秋有一雙紫紅色的。
Joey: All right now remember, something this big and long is gonna be very difficult to maneuver, fortunately I have a lot of experience in that area.
記住,這麼大,又長的東西很難操作。幸好我有這方面的經驗。
Ross: Can we please focus here, a naked man's life hangs in the balance!
專心一點好嗎?一個裸男的性命岌岌可危。
Phoebe: I'm telling you he's dead. What we are about to have here is a dead fat guy on a stick.
他一定已經死了。我們會戳到一個死胖子。
Joey: All right, ladies and gentlemen, let's poke. Steady. Steady. Ok, a little higher.
各位先生、女士,戳吧。穩着點。慢慢來。再高一點。
Careful of the angle. Ok, ok, we're approaching the window Thread the needle. Thread the needle.
注意角度。好,靠近窗戶了。把探針伸進去。
Phoebe: He's alive! He's alive! !!
他還活着!他還活着!!!
Monica: And yet, we're still poking him.
而我們還在戳他。
Joey: Ok, retract the device, retract the device.
收回探測器,收回探測器。
Ross: He does not look happy.
他好像不太爽。
Rachel: Hey hey, now he's showing us his poking device.
輪到他亮出他的"探針"了。
Joey: Hey, that's never gonna make it all the way over here, buddy!
兄弟,你絕對伸不過來的!
Chandler: I'll hold you close in my arms. I can't resist your charms. And love...
我會緊緊擁你在懷裏。我無法抵擋你的魅力。愛人啊...
Phoebe: Love...
愛人...
Chandler and Phoebe: I'll be a fool for you. I'm sure, you know I don't mind. No you know I don't mind.
我願爲你做盡傻事。無庸置疑。你知道我並不介意。 我並不介意。
Chandler and Phoebe: Yes! You mean the world to me. Oh... I know. I know.
是的。你就是我的全世界。哦 我知道。 我知道。
Chandler: I've found. I've found... ...in you, my endless love. My endless love.
在你身上,我已找到,無盡的愛。無盡的愛。



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們