老友记 第三季 第十二集
FriendsS03E12
Part1
July 22, 2019, 11:51 p.m.

Friends Season 3 Episode 12 : The one With All the Jealousy.


老友記第3季第12集: 嫉妒。


Rachel: Ok. Hey. Umm. Does everybody hate these shoes?
你們都覺得這雙鞋很醜嗎?
Chandler: Oh yeah, but, don't worry. I don't think anyone's gonna focus on that as long as you're wearing that towel dress.
對,別擔心,沒有人會注意的,只要你穿着那件浴巾裝。
Rachel: Tell him.
你跟他說吧。
Ross: It's her first day at this new job. You're not supposed to start with her!
這是她新工作的第一天,你不該一早就開她玩笑!
Chandler: All right, I suppose I can wait a day. Hey, what're you doing Friday?
好吧,我可以等到晚上再說。你星期五有節目嗎?
Ross: Why?
幹嘛?
Chandler: I need you to come to this bachelor party for my weird cousin Albert, you know he's the, the botanist.
你得來參加我的怪堂哥艾勃特的告別單身派對,你知道,他是植物學家。
Ross: Oh, God. You know, botanists are such geeks.
老天。植物學家都是書呆子。
Chandler: Yeah. Is that a dinosaur tie?
那是恐龍領帶嗎?
Ross: Hmm? Oh, yeah.
哦,是呀。
Phoebe: Good morning. Rach, I'm here with the purses!
早安。瑞秋,我拿皮包來了!
Chandler: It must take you forever to find your keys.
在這麼多包裏找鑰匙得要一輩子。
Rachel: Thank you, thank you, thank you, Pheebs.
謝謝,菲比。
Phoebe: Your welcome, oh please want the one with the turtles.
不客氣,拜託你用這個烏龜包包。
Rachel: No, no, no, no turtles scare me. I don't need that today.
不,烏龜讓我害怕,今天尤其不是時候。
Ross: Honey, just relax, it's gonna be fine. Hey, umm, why don't I come down there and I'll take you out to lunch?
親愛的,別緊張,沒問題的。我過去跟你一起喫午飯吧?
Rachel: Oh honey, thank you, but Mark's taking me out.
謝了,親愛的,但馬克要帶我去喫飯。
Ross: Mark is that ah, the same Mark that helped you get the job?
馬克?就是那個幫你找工作的馬克?
Rachel: Yeah, it's kinda like a 'good luck on your first day' sort of thing. Is this actually a lunchbox?
對,算是祝我第一天工作順利。那是午餐盒嗎?
Phoebe: Umm, no, it's a purse. And there's a thermos in it. Oh.
不,是皮包。裏面還有個熱水瓶。 噢。
Chandler: Hey, so can you make it on Friday?
你星期五能來嗎?
Ross: What? Oh yeah, yeah I think so. Why am I invited to this again?
什麼?我想可以吧。可是你爲什麼要請我呢?
Chandler: Well apparently Albert has no friends. He's very excited about the bachelor party though.
顯然艾勃特沒有朋友,他對告別單身派對充滿期待。
I think actually the only reason he's getting married is so he can see a stripper.
我想他其實是爲了看脫衣舞娘才結婚的。
Phoebe: A stripper at a bachelor party, that is so cliché. Why don't you get a magician? !
請脫衣舞娘參加告別單身派對,你們真是老套。你們這幫傢伙爲什麼不請個魔術師?
Chandler: Well, if the magician can open my beer with his butt cheeks, then all right.
如果魔術師可以用臀部給我開啤酒,那就行。
Ross: She's having lunch with him. Lunch with him. You should've seen the hug she gave him when she got the job. And, and, and, he's really good looking. What am I gonna do?
她要跟他喫午飯?跟他喫午飯?你該看看她被錄取時是怎麼擁抱他的!而且他很帥。
Chandler: You don't do anything. Keep it inside. Learn how to hide your feelings! You don't cry out loud.
我該怎麼辦?不怎麼辦。放在心裏,學着隱藏你的感情。不要大哭。
Joey: Yes! Guess who's in an audition for a Broadway musical?
猜猜誰得到了百老匯音樂劇的試演機會?
Chandler: I wanna say you but that seems like such an easy answer.
我本來要說是你,不過這個答案好像太容易了。
Joey: It is me! It's a musical version of A Tale of Two Cities. So, I think I'm gonna sing New York, New York, and ah, oh, I left My Heart in San Francisco.
就是我!這是音樂劇版的“雙城記”,所以我想我要唱“紐約,紐約”和“我把心留在舊金山”。
Ross: Ah Joey, I don't think you get to pick the cities.
喬伊,我想輪不到你來挑城市。
Joey: What?
什麼?
Ross: Mr. Dickens gets to pick 'em.
這是狄更斯先生的選擇。
Joey: Who?
誰?
Chandler: I'll get you the Cliff Notes.
我拿克里夫名著解讀給你。
Joey: The what?
什麼?
Chandler: The abridgment.
簡易文學讀本。
Joey: Oh, ok. The what?
什麼?
Mark:...and the style number, the invoice number, and the shipping date. Good. Any questions so far?
型號、發貨號碼和出貨日期。很好,有問題嗎?
Rachel: Yeah. What kind of discount do we get?
我們買東西會有多少折扣?
Mark:Twenty percent.
八折。
Rachel: Oh! ! I love this job! Wow! My first call.
哦!!我愛死這份工作了。我的第一通電話!
Mark: Here, let me. Rachel Green's line, how may I help you?
來,讓我代勞。瑞秋格林的電話,需要我效勞嗎?
Ross: Hi, is Rachel there?
嗨,瑞秋在嗎?
Mark: And who may I say is calling?
請問是哪一位?
Ross: This is Ross.
我是羅斯。
Mark: Ross of...
哪位羅斯?
Ross: Of Ross and Rachel.
“羅斯和瑞秋”的羅斯。
Mark: Oh, hi! It's, it's Mark.
嗨,我是馬克。
Ross: Oh hey, hey Mark. Hey, hey, hold on a second. Ok. It's Ross.
嘿,馬克。 嘿。等一下。 好。 是羅斯。
Rachel: Hi honey! Hi! What ah, what's Mark, doing answering your phone?
嗨,親愛的。 馬克怎麼會替你接電話?
Rachel: Oh, he's just goofing around.
他只是在附近閒逛。
Ross: Ohhhhh yeah, that's, that's funny. Why ah, why isn't he goofing around in his own office?
有意思。他幹嘛不在自己辦公室閒逛?
Rachel: Oh honey, this is his office too. I told you we're Joanna's two assistants.
這裏就是他辦公室,我說過,我們是喬安娜的兩個助理。
Ross: Why does Joanna need two assistants, how, how lazy is she?
喬安娜爲什麼需要兩個助理?她很懶嗎?
Rachel: Oh! Oh my God! What did I just do? What?
我的天,我做了什麼? 什麼?
Rachel: I think I just shipped 3,000 bras to personnel. Honey, I gotta go. Mark, I need you!
我剛把三千副胸罩送到人事部去了!我要掛電話了,馬克,我需要你!
Ross: Ok, bye bye. Ow! Ross! !
好,再見! 啊!羅斯!!
Ross: Oh, oh, I'm, I'm, I'm sorry sweetie, I was just trying to ah, I was dialing another number.
對不起,甜心,我只是要,我只是要打下一個電話。
Jeannine: All right, I just got changed in thirty seconds so you can be alone with him. You'd better go for it.
我30秒鐘換好衣服就是讓你跟他獨處。你最好趕快展開攻勢。
Monica: Please, I'm not going for anything.
我不要展開什麼攻勢。
Jeannine: Well, if you don't, I will.
你不要的話,我要。
Monica: Would you please go?
拜託你走吧?
Jeannine: Night Mon. Night Julio.
晚安,莫妮卡。晚安,胡利歐。
Julio: Adios.
再見。
Monica: Look Julio, someone left their book here.
胡利歐,有人把書忘在這裏了。
Julio: Ah, actually, that is mine. Oh yeah? Yes.
事實上,那是我的書。 哦,是嗎? 對。
Monica: What are you reading?
你在看什麼書?
Julio: Flowers of Evil, by Beaudalire. Have you read it?
波德萊爾的《惡之花》。你看過沒有?
Monica: Have I read it? No, are you enjoying it?
我看過沒有?沒有,你喜歡嗎?
Julio: I thought that I would, but the translation's no good.
我本來以爲我會喜歡,不過翻譯得不好。
Monica: You're a poet, you don't know it.
你是詩人,居然不懂。
Julio: Actually I ah, I am a poet.
其實,我,我是詩人。
Monica: Oh, so you do know it. So um what kind of things, do you write about?
那你一定懂了。你都寫些什麼?
Julio: Things that move me. The, the shadow of a tree, a, a child laughing, or this lip.
寫一些讓我感動的事物:婆娑樹影。童稚笑容。或這片嘴脣。
Monica: Mine? Right here?
我的?這裏?
Julio: Yes. I can write an epic poem about, this lip.
我可以爲這片嘴脣寫一部史詩。



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們