Rachel: You know what? No. And I don't think I'm gonna want to.
你知道嗎? 不知道,也不想知道。
Rachel: I can't do this. Yep. Yep, that's what I didn't wanna know.
我辦不到。 是啊。沒錯。我就是不想知道這件事。
Rachel: Well, oh, Mark, I'm just doing this for the wrong reasons, you know? I'm I'm just doing it to get back at Ross. I'm sorry, it's not very fair to you.
哦,馬克,我的出發點是錯的,我只是想報復羅斯。對不起,這樣對你不公平。
Mark: Ahh! Fair, schmair! You know? Look, you wanna get back at Ross, I am here for you. Really! No no, I say I say, I say we get back at him right on this couch. Right here!
註釋:schmair:schm加在前面表示“管它的,去它的”。
啊!去他的公平!你想報復羅斯,儘管找我。真的!我們就在這張沙發上報復他吧。就在這裏!
Rachel: Oh.God.I'm sorry about this.
哦天哪很抱歉。
Mark: That's ok.
沒關係。
Rachel: You sure? Yeah. I can just go home and get back at him by myself.
你確定? 是的。我可以回家自己報復他。
Spokeswoman:.has become the penicillin of the twenty first century.
將成爲21世紀的青黴素。
And so today, this hospital is about to take major steps toward leading that revolution. It is truly ironic, on one hand consider the size.
所以今天,本院將朝領導改革跨出一大步。它真的是諷刺,一方面考慮到大小
Pete: Hey, can I ask you something? Sure.
問你一件事? 說吧。
Pete: Where are we?
我們在哪裏?
Monica: Well, without all these doctors and nurses, I'm gonna say, midget rodeo.
有這麼多醫生、護士在場,應該是小型馬術表演。
Pete: Just tell me the truth.
跟我說實話。
Monica: Ok. Umm, you know, I I don't think I told you this, but umm, I just recently got out of a a really serious relationship.
好吧。我應該沒有告訴你我剛結束一段很認真的感情。
Pete: Ohh. Wasn't that like a year ago?
哦。一年前對吧?
Monica: So I did tell you. Umm. Ok, well you know, that's not really the thing. Umm, the thing is that, right now I'm just in a place in my life where I I just need to focus on me.
原來我說過了。其實不是這個原因。我目前想把注意力放在自己身上。
You know what I mean? Oh, yeah. I know yeah.
你懂嗎? 哦,對。我懂。
Monica: I so wanna be attracted to you. But you're not. Ok, good.
我也想對你有興趣。 但是你沒有。好。
Monica: I'm sorry.
對不起。
Pete: You know what, don't be. This it's not, don't be, 'cause that's it's not so bad.
不必對不起真的,沒有那麼糟。
Monica: It's not?
真的?
Pete: Yeah, I know I'm no John Bon Jovi, or someone who you find attractive, I'm just, I just think, you know, that you might end up feeling differently.
我又不是約翰邦喬維,或是什麼有魅力的人我只是覺得,你的感覺或許會變。
Monica: Well, um, look I I don't want this to come out wrong, but, you seem awfully confident for a guy I just told I wasn't attracted to.
你別誤會,但是以被拒絕的人來說你還真有自信。
Pete: Yeah, stupidly charming isn't it? Well listen let's, you wanna get something to eat? 'Cause this place is kinda depressing.
傻得很可愛吧?要不要去喫飯?這裏蠻令人沮喪的。
Spokeswoman: Now the man who made all this possible.Mr. Peter Becker.
我們歡迎促成這件事的功臣 彼特貝克先生。
Pete: One second.
等一下。
Chandler: I don't think this town is big enough for the both of us to relax in. Draw! !
我不認爲這個鎮足夠大。可以讓我們兩個在這裏休息。拔槍!!
Chandler: I wasn't doing anything. Uh oh, what'd she do now?
我什麼也沒做。啊哦,她又怎麼了?
Joey: Just because she went to Yale drama, she thinks she's like the greatest actress since, since, sliced bread!
僅僅因爲她來自耶魯戲劇學院,就認爲自己是最偉大的女演員,自從有了切片面包以來!
Chandler: Ah, Sliced Bread, a wonderful Lady MacBeth.
切片面包,真是偉大的麥克白夫人。
Joey: God, I just, I hate her! I hate her! ! With her, 'Oh, I'm so talented.' and 'Oh, I'm so pretty,' and 'Ooh, I smell so good.'
天,我恨她!我恨她!!我恨她的 “我好有才華”“我好漂亮”、“我好香”。
Chandler: I think somebody has a crush on somebody.
有某人喜歡上某人囉。
Joey: Hey, Chandler, can we please trying stay focused on my problem here? ! You know?
嘿,錢德勒,請專心討論我的問題好嗎?
Chandler: I'm talking about you. You big, big freak.
我就是說你。你這個怪人。
Joey: Oh. Ohh. Ohh, aw you're out of your mind.
哦少來了。
Chandler: Hey, you have done nothing but talk about her for the last 48 hours! If you were in a school yard you'd be pulling her pigtails and pushing her down now!
這48小時以來你開口閉口都是她!要是在學校裏你已經在拉她的辮子、把她推倒在地了!
Joey: Oh, yeah? ! Then how come I keep thinking about her in all these sexual scenarios and stuff huh? !
哦,是嗎?!那爲什麼我老是想着要用各種姿勢跟她做♥ 愛?!
Kate: Happy? ! Is that what I'm supposed to be Vic? Happy?
我應該感到開心,是嗎?
Joey: Well, why don't you tell me what you're supposed to be! Huh? Because I sure as hell can't figure it out! I talk to you and it's nothing. You look at me, and nothing. Nothing.
不如由你來告訴我!哈?因爲我實在搞不懂!我們的交談沒有感情。你看着我的眼神沒有感情。什麼都沒有。
The Director: You guys make me fly! High! Ok, we're gonna pick it up here, tomorrow.
你們讓我爽翻天了!爽死了!明天再繼續排。
Kate: Well, that was ah. Better?
剛纔 好多了?
Kate: Yeah! Yeah, it was definitely an improvement. Night. Ah, Kate? Yeah?
對!的確,有進步再見。晚安。 啊,凱特? 咋了?
Joey: You ah, you forgot your shoes.
你忘了拿鞋子。
Kate: I'm probably gonna need those huh?不♥ 穿鞋子恐怕不行哈?
Joey: Hey, listen you ah. Hmm?
嘿,你 嗯?
Joey:.feel like getting a cup of coffee? Umm.
要不要去喝杯咖啡? 呃。
The Director: Kate? Yo. You ready to go? Yeah.
凱特。 在。 可以走了嗎? 可以。
The Director: Very nice. Very nice.
很好,非常好。
Kate: So umm, see you tomorrow, huh? Yeah, yeah sure, goodnight.
明天見,哈? 是啊,晚安。
Phoebe: Hey! Why isn't it Spiderman? You know like Goldman, Silverman.
爲什麼沒有蜘蛛人?像是金人、銀人
Chandler:'Cause it's, not his last name.
因爲那不是他的姓。
Phoebe: It isn't?
不是嗎?
Chandler: No, it's not like, like Phil Spiderman. He's a spider, man. You know like ah, like Goldman is a last name, but there's no Gold Man.
他又不叫,菲爾蜘蛛人。他是個蜘蛛,人。像金人是姓氏,但是沒有金色的人。
Phoebe: Oh, ok. There should be a Gold Man!
哦,應該會有金色的人!
Rachel: Hey! Hey, Rach, how was work? Oh, it's great. Although I did sit down where there wasn't a chair.
嘿! 嘿,瑞秋,工作順利嗎? 很好。不過我不小心坐到了地上。
Monica: By the way, Ross dropped by a box of your stuff.
羅斯拿了一盒你的東西來。
Rachel: Oh, well, I guess I had that one coming. I'm just gonna throw it out, it's probably just a bunch of shampoo and.
意料中的事。直接扔掉吧,還不是洗髮水或者
Monica: Something wrong?
怎麼了?
Rachel: No. Nothing.
沒事。
Chandler: So, ahh, what kind of powers would Gold Man have?
金人有什麼超能力?
Phoebe: Ok well, he would turn things to gold.
他能把東西變成金子。
Chandler: What about things that are already gold? Ahh, his work is done. Ok, I have a friend, Jimmy Tupperman, what would his powers be?
已經是金子的東西呢? 啊,那就是完成任務了。我有一個朋友叫吉米塔伯,他有什麼能力?
Chandler: Tupper Man! He would keep criminals fresh until the police came. Ok, let's play my game now.
保鮮人!他會保持罪犯新鮮直到警察趕來。來玩我的遊戲。
Phoebe: Ok. All right you yellow bellied lilly livered DRAW! !
好的。你這個黃色有肚子的,穿制服下垂的拔槍!!