老友记 第三季 第二十四集
FriendsS03E24
Part2
Aug. 17, 2019, 4:19 p.m.

Ho Chi: You are iron. You are steel! Let me ask you something, how come when I call your computer support line, I have to wait an hour and a half?
你是鐵。你是鋼!我問你,爲何我往你的電腦客服部打電話得等上一個半小時?
Pete: I told you, we're adding new operators all the time. Could we concentrate on my training?
我們有加派接線員。專心訓練好嗎?
Ho Chi: It's just hard when I know I have e mail I can't get!
一想到有電子郵件卻收不到,我就心煩。
Monica: Hi! Monica! Hi honey. All right, on the table, on the table.
嘿! 莫妮卡!親愛的。 好了,趴上去。
Monica: Hey, umm, so listen umm, my friends were telling me a little about this ah, ultimate fighting thing and it, well it sounds really dangerous. I I don't want you to get hurt, 'cause I, I kinda like you.
我的朋友跟我談到,終極格鬥的事,聽起來很危險。我不希望你受傷,因爲我蠻喜歡你的。
Pete: Oh, believe me, I don't wanna get hurt either. I'm being smart about this. See these guys? They're the best trainers in the world, and Ho Chi here used to be a paid assassin.
哦,我也不想受傷。我很精明。看到這些人了嗎?他們是世界頂尖的教練,保志以前是職業殺手。
A house painter! He used to be a house painter.
粉刷工人!他以前是粉刷工人。
Monica: Promise me you'll be careful. I promise.
答應我一定要小心。 我答應你。
Monica: Hey, are we still on for tonight? Yeah. Ok, good, because umm, well, maybe we could have a little workout of our own.
今晚照舊嗎? 那好。 因爲我們也可以來運動一下。
Ho Chi: No! No boom boom before big fight!
大賽之前不準愛愛!
Monica: How about just a boom?
一個“愛”怎麼樣?
Rachel: Well that was depressing, I think I just bought a soft pretzel from one of The Kids from Fame. Ready to go to the movies? Um hmm. Oh wait! This is Bonnie.
真令人沮喪,剛纔賣給我椒鹽脆餅的是《名揚四海》的演員。可以去看電影了嗎? 哦等等!這是邦妮。
Bonnie: Hi! This is Bonnie? This is Bonnie? You're Bonnie?
嘿! 這是邦妮?這是邦妮?你是邦妮?
Bonnie: I can show you an ID if you want?
我可以拿身份證給你看。
Rachel: Oh no, I'm sorry, just, you look a lot different than the last time I I saw you.
哦不是,你跟上次見面差很多。
Bonnie: Oh, yeah, well I just started wearing bras again.
哦是啊,我又開始戴胸罩了。
Rachel: Oh, that must be it.
哦,一定是這個原因。
Phoebe: Well I hope you have fun tonight.
祝你們玩得愉快。
Bonnie: Thanks! You too. Ok.
謝了!你們也是。 好的。
Rachel: You said she was bald.
你說她是光頭。
Phoebe: Yeah, she was bald, she's not now.
對啊,以前是,現在不是。
Rachel: How could you not tell me that she has hair?
你怎麼沒說她有長頭髮?
Phoebe: I don't know, I hardly ever say that about people.
我很少提到別人有長頭髮。
Rachel: Ohh, well, this is just perfect!
哦,真是太完美了!
Phoebe: Well I'm sorry, I thought you said it was ok.
對不起,你不是說沒關係。
Rachel: Yeah, I said it was ok when I thought she was some weird bald chick. I mean, you know, that girl has hair got all over her head!
因爲我以爲她是個光頭怪女人。她滿頭都是頭髮!
Phoebe: Well, maybe it won't work out. Maybe Ross won't like her personality. Why, did she have a bad personality? Oh no, Bonnie's the best!
也許羅斯不會喜歡她的個性。 她的個性不好嗎? 哦不,邦妮最隨和了!
Doug: Bing! Read your Computech proposal, real home run. Ooh. Barely got ya that time, get over here. Come on. Wham! Good one. Now that was a good one. Keep at it team.
賓!我看過你的企劃案了,非常精彩。哦。沒有打中,站過來。快點,幹得好。這次表現得很好。要保持。
Chandler: What is with him? With him? You're his favor, you're his guy!
他是怎麼搞的? 怎麼搞的?你是他的愛將。
Stevens: We never get smacked.
我們沒有被打過。
Chandler: Well, that's not true, he he smacked you once.
沒這回事,他打過你一次。
Phil: Not on purpose, he ricocheted of you and got me.
那是巧合,他打完你之後彈到我。
Stevens: I'm telling you, I need some smacks. I got a kid starting Dartmouth in the fall.
告訴你,我需要被打。我有個小孩秋季就要上達特茅斯學院了。
Doug: Dartmouth? Who went to Dartmouth? Dartmouth sucks. you gotta Dartmouth Bing? No sir.
達特茅斯?誰在上達特茅斯?那裏爛極了。你上達特茅斯? 不是。
Doug: There you go.
那就好。
Ross: Hey! God Ross, what is that?
嘿! 天啊羅斯,那是什麼?
Ross: Yeah, it's the Ultimate Fighting Combo. Yeah, I saved thirty cents, plus I get to keep the cup. Yay! !
終極格鬥超值餐省30美分,還可以收藏杯子。耶!!
Announcer: From New York City, New York! Appearing in his Ultimate Fighting Championship debut! He's known for his confrontational business style.
來自紐約州,紐約市!首次參加終極格鬥冠軍賽!他在商場上以強硬著稱。
Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing Pete Beck errrr! !
各位先生、女士,讓我們歡迎彼特貝克!
Monica: I love you, Pete! !!
彼特,我愛你!!!
Announcer: And his opponent, from Huntington Beach, California! He's a 300 pound street fighter, Tank Abbottttttt! !! !
他的對手,來自加利福尼亞亨廷頓海灘!重達300磅的街頭搏擊好手,坦克艾博特!!!
Monica: Pete! Pete! ! That guy's pretty huge!
彼特!彼特!那傢伙好魁梧!
Monica: Don't worry, Ho Chi taught me how to use an opponent's strength and weight against him.
你放心,我會用他的力量反擊他。
Ross: Well, then that guy is in serious, serious trouble.
那他的麻煩大了。
Ross: All right! You go get him! Let's go!
好了!打倒他!加油!
Referee: Here we go gentlemen, here we go! Are you ready? Are you ready? Let's get it on! ! Uh oh.
兩位,來吧!準備好了嗎?準備好了嗎?開戰吧!! 啊哦
Monica: Hey! It's me. Mon i ca!
嘿!是我。莫妮卡!
Pete: Who else would it be?
還能是誰?
Monica: Well earlier, when you were coming to, you called me Fran. Can I just tell you how proud I am of you?
剛纔,你剛下場時,你叫我弗蘭。我能告訴你我多以你爲榮嗎?
Pete: It would be nice after hearing 20,000 people chant "You suck!"
你真好,剛纔有兩萬人罵我遜!
Monica: I mean I I thought you were nuts at first, I did, but you you did it. And now you can just look back at this whole thing with no regrets.
我原本覺得你瘋了,但是你做到了。現在你可以了無遺憾了。
Pete: Look, look back?
了無遺憾?
Monica: Well, you're not gonna keep going are you?
你不是還要打吧?
Pete: Well let me ask you a question. Am I the Ultimate Fighting Champion?
我問你一件事。我是終極格鬥冠軍嗎?
Monica: Well, no. But. Well I'm not gonna stop until I'm the Ultimate Fighting Champion.
不是,但是 不當上冠軍,我絕不罷休。
Monica: That guy stood on your neck until you passed out!
那傢伙踩着你的脖子把你踩昏!
Pete: Let me tell you a story. When I set out to create Moss 865, do you think it just happened overnight?
我告訴你一個故事。我着手研發的摩斯865,你以爲是一夕成功?
No. There was Moss 1, that burnt down my dad's garage, there was Moss 2 that would only schedule appointments in January, and 862 others that I learned from, just like I learned from this fight, never to let a guy stand on my neck.
不是,摩斯一代,燒燬我爸的車庫,摩斯二代只能排一月份的行程表,此外還有862次的失敗經驗,我從這場比賽就學到,絕不能讓對手踩我的脖子。
Monica: You didn't know that already?
你之前不知道?
Pete: Look, I'm gonna get better. Ok? I promise you.
我會越來越強。好嗎?我保證。
Monica: Ok, just get a lot better. Fast.
好吧。要強很多而且要快。
Pete: Oh, one other thing. Ho Chi thinks that you being ringside may have affected my concentration.
哦,還有一件事。保志認爲你在場邊會影響我的注意力。
Monica: Yeah. That that was the problem.
對,原因就在這裏。



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們