老友记 第四季 第一集
FriendsS04E01
Part1
Aug. 29, 2019, 12:12 p.m.

Friends Season 4 Episode 1 : The one With the The-Jellyfish.


老友記第4季第1集: 水母驚情。

Joey: OK, so we went to the beach, because Phoebe found out about this lady who knew her mom and dad. And I don't really know what happened with that.
好吧,就從我們到海邊說起,因爲菲比找到一個認識她父母的女人,我真不知道她們發生了些什麼。
Phoebe Sr. :I'm your mother.
我是你的母親。
Phoebe: Ehh?
啊?
Joey: Oh, and then Monica joked that she wouldn't go out with a guy like Chandler.
之後莫妮卡開玩笑說,她不會跟錢德勒這種人約會。
Chandler: Hi there.
你好。
Joey:...and he couldn't let it go, and...I don't really know what happened with that either.
他一直很在意,然後......我就又不知道了。
Oh-oh! And then Ross's new girlfriend, Bonnie, shows up and Rachel convinced her to shave her head.
哦,對了,羅斯的新女朋友邦妮跑來,瑞秋說服她理了個大光頭。
And then Ross and Rachel kiss, and now Ross has to choose between Rachel and the bald girl and, I, don't know what happened there either...
然後羅斯和瑞秋接吻了,現在他得在瑞秋和光頭女之間二選一。我不知道他們之間又發生了什麼。
You know what, hold on, let me go get Chandler.
你知道,等一下,我去找錢德勒。
Ross: Hi!
嗨!
Rachel and Bonnie: Hi!
嗨!
Bonnie: Rachel was just helping me out. My head got all sunburned.
瑞秋幫了我大忙,我的頭都曬黑了。
Ross: Awww.
是嗎?
Bonnie: Thanks a million.
萬分感激。
Rachel: You're welcome a million.
你是萬分客氣。
Bonnie: smell it.
你聞。
Ross: Umm, minty.
嗯,薄荷味的。
Bonnie: Okay, I'll be in our room.
我得走了。
Ross: Okay.
好。
Rachel: Oh, my God!
天哪!
Ross: I know. Okay, I gotta go.
我知道,好我走了。
Rachel: Whoa! What? Why?
啊!什麼?爲什麼?
Ross: Well, I-I gotta go break up with Bonnie.
我得跟邦妮分手。
Rachel: Here? Now?
這裏?現在?
Ross: WelI, yeah. I can't-I can't stay here all night, and if I go in there, she's-she's gonna wanna.... do stuff.
是啊,我,我不能整晚留在這裏,而且如果我過去那邊,她會,她會......動手動腳的。
Rachel: Well, can't you tell her that you are not in the mood?
你不能說你沒心情嗎?
Ross: No, she likes that. Yeah. Faking sleep doesn't work either, I can't tell you how many mornings I woke up with her...
不,她喜歡那樣,裝睡也沒用,我沒法告訴你多少個早上醒來後和她......
Rachel: Whoa-ho.
喔不。
Ross: Whoa-oh, okay! Why am I telling you that?
額好吧,真是的,我對你說這個幹嗎?
Rachel: I don't know.
我不知道。
Ross: It wasn't every morning...
也不是每天早上都......
Rachel: Oh, Making it worse!
喔,越描越黑。
Ross: Okay.
好吧。
Phoebe Sr. : So I guess you'd like to know how it all happened.
這下我猜你會想知道都發生了什麼事了。
Phoebe: I-I mean I, well I think I can figure it out. I guess, you know, I was born, and then everyone started lying their asses off!
我,我的意思是,我想我能弄明白怎麼回事。我猜你知道我的出生,然後每個人開始愚蠢地撒謊!
Phoebe Sr. :Noo! No, it wasn't like that I...Uh And you remember how I told you how Lilly, and Frank, and I we were close? Well, We were, We were very close.
不是那樣的,你記得我跟你說過莉莉、弗蘭克和我很要好?我們非常要好。
Phoebe: How close?
有多要好?
Phoebe Sr. :Well, the-the three of us were kind of umm, a couple.
就是說,我們三個有點像,夫婦那樣。
Phoebe: I don't even know how that would work.
我真不知道你們是怎麼作到的!
Phoebe Sr. : Well, we were...
我們......
Phoebe: I'm not asking!
我沒問。
Phoebe Sr. :Well, Anyhow, somehow I got pregnant, and...and I was...scared. I was stupid and selfish.
總之,我不知怎的懷孕了我很害怕,我愚昧又自私。
I was 18 years old. I mean, you remember what it's like to be eighteen years old, don't you?
當時我才18歲。你還記得你十八歲時的情形嗎?
Phoebe: Yeah. Let's see, my mommy had killed herself and my dad had run off.
記得,我想想,媽自殺,爸跑掉。
And I was living in a Gremlin with a guy named Cindy who talked to his hand.
我跟一個叫山迪的人住在一輛格里莫林車裏,他會跟他的手說話。
Phoebe Sr. :Well, I'm so sorry. I thought I was leaving you with the best parents in the world.
對不起,我以爲把你留給了世上最好的父母。
I didn't even hear about your Mom and Dad till a couple of years ago. And by then, you were already grown up.
直到幾年前我才聽說他們的事。那時你已經長大了。
I don't know, you're here, and I would, I would really, I would like to get to know you.
我不知道你在這兒,而且我會,我真的會,我會很高興試着瞭解你。
Phoebe: Yeah, well, everybody does! I'm a really cool person. And, you know, you had 29 years to find that out, but you didn't even try!
是,每個人都願意瞭解我,我是個很酷的人。你有29年的時間可以發現,卻連試都沒試!
You know what, you walked out on me, and I'm just, I'm gonna do the same to you.
你扔下我不管,現在我也要做同樣的事。
Phoebe Sr. :Wait.
等一下。
Phoebe: I don't ever want to see you again. Where's my purse?
我不想再見到你。我的皮包呢?
Monica: Shoot! We're out of soda.
討厭,沒有汽水了。
Chandler: Oh, I'll go out and get you some.
我去幫你買。
Monica: Really?
真的?
Chandler: Nope, because I'm not your boyfriend. Hey, Pheebs, how did it go?
纔怪,我又不是你的男朋友。嗨,菲比,怎麼樣?
Phoebe: Hah. Well, my mom's friend, Phoebe, is actually my birth mom.
我媽的朋友菲比,其實是我的親媽。
Chandler: I found a dried-up seahorse.
我發現了一個幹了的海馬。
Monica: Sweetie, what are you talking about?
親愛的,我們說到哪了?
Phoebe: Oh, my new mom, who-who's a big fat abandoner!
噢,我的親媽是是個大個子,肥胖的遺棄者!
Joey: Whoa, wait, Pheebs, wait a second, don't you wanna stay here and talk about it?
噢,菲比,等等,你不坐下來聊一聊嗎?
Phoebe: No. I'm just, I wanna, I need to be alone. Monica?
不了,我想,我想一個人待一會兒。莫妮卡?
Monica: Oh.
哦。
Joey: Man. Hey, what if you found out that your mom wasn't really your mom...and your new mom turned out to be really hot? Oh, man, huh?
兄弟,要是你發現你媽不是親媽,而你的新媽媽又很辣呢?天吶,對吧?
Chandler: But, it's your mom.
但她是你媽耶。
Joey: No, I'm talking about your mom.
不,我是在說你媽。
Ross: It's over.
結束了。
Rachel: Oh, Was it awful?
很慘嗎?
Ross: Well, it was long. I didn't even realize how late it was till I noticed the 5 o'clock shadow on her head.
時間真久。我甚至沒意識到有多晚,直到我看到投射到她的光頭上的早上五點鐘的光影。
Anyway, she didn't wanna stay. I called a cab. She just left.
不管怎麼說,她也不想呆下去了。我叫了輛的士,她走了。
Rachel: I wrote you a letter.
我寫了封信給你。
Ross: Oh, thank you! I like mail.
謝謝!我喜歡收信。
Rachel: There's just, some things I've been thinking about. You know, things about us.
只是一些我現在的想法。一些關於我們的想法。
And before we can even think about the two of us getting back together, I just need to know how you feel about this stuff.
而且在我們考慮複合之前,我得知道你是怎麼看這件事的。
Ross: Okay. it's-It's 5:30 in the morning. So I'd better get cracking on this baby.
好。現在是早上5點半。我最好還是先解決這件事。
Rachel: I'll be waiting for you, just come up when you're done.
我等你,看完就上來。
Ross: Okay. I'll be up in...18 pages. Front and back. Very exciting!
好的,我過一會上來。18頁紙,兩面都是。真讓人激動。
Ross: Oh-oh-oh-oh.
哦,哦哦。
Rachel: Hey! What happened to you? Why didn't you come up?
怎麼樣了?你怎麼沒上來?
Ross: Done!
看完啦!
Rachel: You just finished?
你纔剛看完?
Ross: Well, I wanted to be thorough. I mean this-this is clearly very, very important to you, to us! And so I wanted to read every word carefully, twice!
是這樣,我想看得更透徹。我的意思是它,它很顯然非常,非常重要,對你,對我們!於是我想看得仔細點,看了兩遍。
Rachel: So umm, does it?
那,是不是?
Ross: I'm sorry?
你說什麼?
Rachel: Does it?
是不是?
Ross: Does it? Does it? Yeah, I wanted to give that whole 'Does it?' part just another glance.
是不是?是不是?哦,我想把整個“是不是”的部分再看一遍。
Rachel: What are you talking about, Ross? You just said that you read it twice.
你再說什麼,羅斯?你說你看了兩次。
Look, you know what, either it does or it doesn't, and if you have to even think about it...
聽着,你知道嗎,不管是或不是,如果你還需要考慮的話......
Ross: No, no, Rach, no. I don't, I don't, I don't have to think about it, I don't. in fact, I have decided that, that it...does.
不不,瑞秋,我不用考慮,不用。額,事實上…我已經決定了,我決定了,就是......是。
Rachel: Are you sure?
真的嗎?
Ross: Oh, Sure, I'm sure!
嗯,當然,真的!
Chandler: All right. There's a nuclear holocaust. I'm the last man on earth. Would you go out with me?
假設發生核爆災難,我是地球上最後一個男人,你會和我在一起嗎?
Monica: Yeaaah.
額。
Chandler: I've got canned goods.
我有罐裝食品喔。
Joey: Hey, you guys! Take a look at this! Check this baby out! Dug me a hole.
嘿,你們看這個!你們瞧瞧,我挖了個洞。
Chandler: Excellent hole, Joe.
好棒的洞啊,喬。
Joey: Oh, no! NO! My hole!
哦不!不!我的洞!!
Monica: Ow! What? !Ow!
啊!怎麼了?
Joey: What? ! What? !What is it?
啊!什麼東西?
Monica: Jellyfish sting! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts!
我被水母咬了!疼死了!疼死了!疼死了!
Chandler: Can we help? You want us to take you back to the house?
我能幫你嗎?要不要我們送你回去?
Monica: It's two miles.
差不多兩里路呢!
Joey: Yeah, and I'm a little tired from digging the hole.
是啊,我挖洞挖得也有點累了。
Monica: Damn the jellyfish! Damn all the jellyfish!
該死的水母!所有該死的水母!
Chandler: We gonna do something!
咱們得想個辦法。
Joey: Well, there's really only one thing you can do.
只有一個辦法。
Monica: What? What is it?
什麼辦法?
Joey: You're gonna have to pee on it.
在傷口上撒尿。
Monica: What? !! Gross! !
什麼?!真噁心!
Joey: Don't blame me, I saw it on The Discovery Channel.
別怪我,我是在探索頻道上看到的。
Chandler: You know what, he's right. There's something like uh, ammonia in that, they kills the pain.
你知道嗎,他沒唬你,尿裏面有類似氨的東西,那可以止痛。
Monica: Well forget it. It doesn't hurt that baaad! !
我不要。其實沒那麼疼!!
Joey: You want some privacy, you can use my hole.
要是你想隱蔽點的話,可以用我的洞。
Phoebe: Well, I'm ready to get the hell out of here. Oh. Are you? Are you? ! Ohh! That's so great! Ooh, not for Bonnie. But for you, yay! Ohh.
我準備把它弄出去。哦,是你嗎?是你嗎?哇哦!真棒!哦,不是給邦妮的。是給你的。哦。
Ross: Hey!
嗨!
Rachel: How was the beach?
海灘怎麼樣?
Monica: Nothing. I don't know.
沒什麼,我不知道。
Ross: What happened?
怎麼了?
Monica: Nothing. I'm gonna take a shower.
沒事。我要去沖澡。
Chandler: Me too.
我也是。
Joey: Me too.
我也是。
Phoebe: Okay, I'm gonna put this in the car.
我要把這袋子放進車裏。
Rachel: Ooh, I have to go pack. Oh! And it really does?
哦,我得回去了。真的‘是嗎’?
Ross: lt does. It really and truly does....
是的,千真萬確,是的。
Ross: it so does not!
不是的!
Ross: She wants me to take responsibility for everything that went wrong in our relationship.
她要我承擔所有的責任,爲造成我們分手的每件事。
I mean she goes on for five pages about, about how I was unfaithful to her. WE WERE ON A BREAK! !!
我是說她花了五頁紙來寫我是怎麼對她不忠的。我們當時已經分手了!!!
Chandler: Oh my God! If you say that one more time, I'm gonna break up with you!
天哪!你再說一次,我就跟你分手!
Ross: Fine! Fine! But this break-up was not all my fault, and she, She says here,
很好!很好!分手不是我一個人的錯,她說,
"lf you accept full responsibility..."Full responsibility! "I can begin to trust you again.
“要是你負起全部的責任......” 是全部的責任!“我就能再次信任你。
Does that seem like something you can do? Does it?
這是你能做到的?是不是?
Joey: No? But-
不行?但......
Chandler: Look, Ross, you have what you want. You're back with Rachel. If you bring this up now, you're gonna wreck the best thing that even happened to you.
你得償所願,跟瑞秋複合了。如果現在提出這個,你會毀了你能有的最好的結果。
Ross: Yeah, I know. I-I, no, you're right. Yeah I guess I'll let it go. But you-you understand how-how hard it is to forget about this.
可是,你知道,我的意思是,不,你是對的。我猜我能挺過去的。但是你,你明白要忘掉它有多,多難。
Joey: Sure, it's hard to forget! But that doesn't mean you have to talk about it!
當然很難。但你不必拿出來談。
A lot of things happened on that trip that we should never, ever talk about.
這次旅行發生的太多事,我們都該從此絕口不提。
Ross: What the hell happened on that beach?
在海邊到底怎麼了?
Joey: It's between us and the sea, Ross.
那是我們和大海的祕密,羅斯。
Phoebe: Hi, Ursula.
嗨,烏蘇拉。
Ursula: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: OKay, well umm, I know that we haven't talked in a long time. But, umm okay, our Mom is not our birth Mom. This-this other lady is our birth Mom.
是這樣,額,我知道我們很久沒聯絡了。但,好吧,我們的媽媽不是親媽媽。另一個女的纔是。
Ursula: Right, okay, the one that lives in Montauk, umm-hmm.
對,是啊,住在蒙塔克的那個。
Phoebe: You know her?
你認識她?
Ursula: No, I umm, I read about her in mom's suicide note.
不認識,但媽的自殺遺書裏提到過。
Phoebe: There-there was a suicide note? ! Well, do you still have it?
媽有留自殺遺書?你還留着嗎?
Ursula: Hang on.
等一下。
Phoebe: I can't believe you didn't tell me there was a suicide note.
真不敢相信你居然沒告訴我有遺書。
Ursula: Yeah. So how've you been doing?
是啊,那你想怎麼樣?
Phoebe: I, umm, Shut up!
我,額,你閉嘴!
Phoebe:"Goodbye, Phoebe and Ursula. I'll miss you. P.S.Your mom lives in Montauk." You just wrote this!
“別了,菲比與烏蘇拉,我會想念你們的。另外,你們母親住在蒙塔克。”這是你剛纔寫的!
Ursula: Well, It's pretty much the gist.Well, except for the poem. You read the poem, right?
註釋:gist:要點,主旨,大意。
差不多是這個意思。除了,除了那首詩。你讀過的,對不對?
Phoebe: Noooo! !
沒有!
Ursula: All right. Hang on.
那好吧,等一下。
Monica: Pass the cheese, please. My God, You can't even look at me, can you?
請把奶酪遞給我。老天,你甚至都不敢看我,是不是?
Joey: No.
不是。
Chandler: Hey! Phoebe! We can talk to Phoebe! !
嗨!是菲比!我們可以跟菲比聊天!
Phoebe: No. I'm-I'm too depressed to talk.
不了,我,我心情不好,不想說話。
Chandler: I'll give you a thousand dollars to talk to us.
我給你1千元開口費。
Ross: Hey, you guys! What do you, what do you think about making that beach trip an annual thing?
嗨,夥伴們!咱們要不要考慮每年都來一次海濱度假?
Chandler, Monica, and Joey: NO!
不要!
Rachel: All right, that's it, you guys! What happened out there?
好啦,你們真是的。到底出了什麼事?
Monica: What? We took a walk. Nothing happened. I came back with nothing all over me.
什麼?我們只是去散步,什麼都沒發生。我回來時全身也沒什麼東西。
Ross and Rachel: Come on! What happened? Joey?
別這樣,發生什麼了,喬伊?
Joey: All right...
好吧,我說......
Monica: No! Joey, we swore we'd never tell!
不行!我們發誓要死守祕密。
Chandler: They'll never understand.
他們永遠也不會明白。
Joey: Well, we have to say something and get it out. It's eating me alive! Monica got stung by a jellyfish...
我們得解決這事兒!它弄的我很不自在!!莫妮卡被水母蜇了一下。
Monica: All right! All right. I got stung. Stung bad. I couldn't stand. I-I couldn't walk.
好啦!是這樣,我被蜇了一下。很厲害。我站不起來。我,我走不了路。
Chandler: We were two miles from the house. We were scared and alone. We didn't think we could make it.
我們離小屋兩英里遠,既孤單又害怕。我們還以爲死定了。
Monica: I was in too much pain.
我疼得要命。
Joey: And I was tired from digging the huge hole.
而我剛挖完一個大洞超累。
Chandler: And then Joey remembered something.
然後喬伊想起一件事。
Joey: I'd seen this thing on The Discovery Channel.
我是在探索頻道上看到的。
Ross: Wait a minute, I saw that. On The Discovery Channel, yeah! About jellyfish and how if you...Ewwww! You peed on yourself?
慢着,我也看過。是探索頻道,沒錯!說要是你被水母......額!你在自己身上撒尿了?
Phoebe and Rachel: Ewwww! !
額!
Monica: You can't say that! ! You-you don't know! ! I mean I thought I was gonna pass out from the pain! Anyway I-I tried, but I-I couldn't...bend that way. So...
你不能這麼說!你不瞭解!我都快痛昏了!不管怎麼說,我試過,可我,我不能......夠不着。於是......
Phoebe, Ross, and Rachel: Ewwww! !
額!
Joey: That's right I stepped up! She's my friend and she needed help! If I had to, I'd pee on anyone of you!
沒錯,我挺身而出!她是我的朋友,她需要幫助!如果必要,我會見一個尿一個!
Only, uhh, I couldn't. I got the stage fright. I wanted to help, but there was too much pressure. So-so I uh, I turned to Chandler.
只不過,我沒做到,我怯場了。我很想幫忙,但壓力太大了,所以我交給了錢德。
Chandler: Joey kept screaming at me, 'Do it now! Do it! ! Do it! Do it now! !' Sometimes late at night I can still hear this screaming.
喬伊一直對我大喊 “快尿!快尿啊!快點尿!”有時在深夜,我還會聽到那個喊聲。
Joey: That's cause sometimes I just do it through my wall to freak you out.
那是因爲有時我在隔壁嚇你。
Rachel: Maybe there's somebody that you guys could talk to.
也許你們可以找人談談。
Monica: Oh, who? It's not like they have a group for people like us.
找誰?難道這種事還有團體治療?
Phoebe: Yeah, no, there's this guy Owen, he's the best. Might I have his card.
是啊,不,有個叫歐文的很厲害,我可能有他的名片。
Phoebe:"...and fuchsia and mauve. Those are the 66 colors of my bedroommmm."
“...還有紫紅色和淡紫色。這就是我臥室裏的六十六種顏色”。
Thank you, thank you. Ohh, and I invite all of you to count the colors in your bedroom. Except for you. You go away.
謝謝,謝謝。請大家都回去算算臥室裏的顏色吧。你除外。你走開。
Phoebe Sr. :I'll go in a second. I-I just wanted to tell you that...there hasn't been a day where I didn't regret giving you up.
我馬上就走。我只想告訴你......我每天都在後悔把你送人。
Phoebe: Okay, bye.
好的,再見。
Phoebe Sr. :No, I'm not done. I-I-I just want you to know that I, the reason I never looked you up was because,
不,我還沒說完。我想讓你知道,我之所以沒找過你是因爲......
Well I was afraid that you'd react, just well like, the, the way you're reacting right now, and can't we just, you know, start from here? Please.
我很怕你的反應,就像你現在這樣,我們不能,那個,從現在開始嗎?行嗎?
Phoebe: No.
不行。
Phoebe Sr. :OK.
好吧。
Phoebe: Sorry.
抱歉。
Phoebe Sr. : But just one last thing. You know you came looking for family. I'm family, I'm it. Well, now I'm done.
還有最後一件事,你知道你想有個家,我就是你的家,是的。現在,我說完了。
Phoebe: Yeah, but it's not like we're losing anything. You know?
我們又不會損失什麼,對吧?
Phoebe Sr. :Yeah, I guess you're right.
是啊,你說得對。
Phoebe: It's not like we know each other or anything. Or that we have anything in common.
我們不熟。也沒什麼共同點。
Phoebe Sr. :Well, I don't know. I mean It's not like...we don't have anything in common. I mean, I like uh, pizza.
我不知道。我是說我們不見得沒有共同點。像我喜歡披薩。
Phoebe: I-I like pizza!
我也喜歡披薩!
Phoebe Sr. :You do? !Wait, I like umm, the Beatles.
你也是?!等等,我喜歡披頭士。
Phoebe: Oh, my God! So do l!
天哪!我也是!
Phoebe Sr. :I knew it, wow!
我就說嘛。
Phoebe: Wait-wait-wait, wait! Puppies. Cute or ugly?
等等,小狗狗你覺得可愛嗎?
Phoebe Sr. :Ohh, so cute!
哦,非常可愛!
Phoebe: Uh-huh, well! You see. But umm, I'm still, I'm mad at you.
啊哈!你看吧。但我還是生你的氣。
Phoebe Sr. :I know. I'm mad at me too.
我知道,我也生自己的氣。
Phoebe: Well umm, do you wanna get something to eat? I'm kinda hungry.
好那你想喫東西嗎?我有點餓。
Phoebe Sr. :Hey! Me too!
嗨!我也是!
Phoebe: Uncanny. God, looks like it's gonna rain and I don't have my umbrella.
太不可思議了。你知道嗎,好像快下雨了,我沒帶傘。
Phoebe Sr. :Me neither. I really hate that.
我也是,真討厭。
Phoebe: All right, stop it, now you're just doing it to freak me out.
好啦,別這樣,你現在只是想讓我高興。
Rachel: Oh-hooo, I missed you.
哦,我好想你。
Ross: I missed you too.
我也很想你。
Rachel: Ooh, So nervous about that letter. But the way you owned up to everything, it just showed me how much you've grown. You know?
哦,我之前好擔心那封信。但是你坦承了全部錯誤,證明你真的成長不少,對吧?
Ross: I suppose.
大概吧。
Rachel: You have! Ross, you have, you should give yourself credit. I mean my mom never thought this would work out. She was all, "Once a cheater, always a cheater."
當然成長了!羅斯,你應該相信自己。我是說我媽從不相信這點,她說:“一朝出軌,終生花心。”
Ross: Umm-hmm.
是哦。
Rachel: Ooh, I just wish we hadn't lost those four months. But if time was what you needed just to gain a little perspective...
哦,我多希望咱們沒有浪費過去的四個月。不過如果真的必須花這麼多時間來獲得一點了解的話......
Ross: WE WERE ON A BREAK!
可我們當時分手了!
chandler: Coffee house?
喝咖啡?
Monica: You bet.
你猜。
Ross: And for the record, It took two people to break up this relationship.
我正式聲明,分手是兩個人的錯。
Rachel: Yeah! You and that girl from that copy place, which yesterday you took full responsibility for.
對!沒錯!那兩個人就是你和那個複印室的女孩,就象昨天你承認的,所有的責任都是你的!
Ross: I didn't know what I was taking responsibility for! OKay? I didn't finish the whole letter!
我不知道我負什麼全責,我都沒看完信!
Rachel: What?
你說什麼?
Ross: I fell asleep.
我睡着了。
Rachel: You fell asleep?
你睡着了?
Ross: It was 5:30 in the morning. And you had rambled on for 18 pages. Front and back!
當時是早上5點半,你那封信洋洋灑灑18頁紙,而且是雙面的!
Oh-oh-oh, and By the way, Y-O-U-apostrophe-R-E means "you are." Y-O-U-R means "your."
哦,順便說一句,you're是“你是”。“your”是代表“你的”。
Rachel: You know I can't believe I even thought of getting back together with you! We are so over!
我簡直不能相信我居然會想跟你複合,咱們全完了!
Ross: Fine by me!
無所謂!
Rachel: Oh, oh, and hey-hey-hey, those spelling tips will come in handy when you are at home on Saturday nights playing Scrabble with Monica.
哦,哦,嘿嘿嘿,你那些拼寫的小本事留着你星期六晚上和莫妮卡玩拼字遊戲的時候用吧。
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Sorry! I just feel bad about all that sleep you 're gonna miss wishing you were with me!
對不起!只是想到我在那麼希望他和我在一起的時候他居然在睡覺,我就覺得惱火!
Ross: Oh, no-no-no. Don't worry about me falling asleep. I still have your letter!
哦,別,不不不,你就沒想過我會睡覺。我還留着你的信!
Rachel: And hey! Just so you know, it's not that common. It doesn't happen to every guy. And it is a big deal!
嘿!你該知道,它不是普通的信,不是每個人都會收到這樣的信的,是很大件事!
Chandler: I knew it!
我就知道!
Monica: Gin.
我贏了。
Chandler: We were playing gin? Yow know if we were a couple, we could play this game naked.
我們在玩金拉米牌?如果我們是男女朋友,可以光着身體玩。
Monica: Would you stop?
別再說了。
Chandler: Okay. All right.
好吧。
Monica: Okay, All right. I think you're great. I think you're sweet, and you're smart, and I love you. But you'll always be the guy who peed on me.
好吧。我覺得你很棒,我覺得你人很好,很聰明,我愛你。但你永遠是在我身上撒尿的人。
Monica: All right! All right. I got stung. Stung bad. I couldn't stand. I-I couldn't walk.
好啦!是這樣,我被蜇了一下。很厲害。我站不起來。我,我走不了路。

老友記.本章節註釋


註釋:gist:要點,主旨,大意。



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們