Phoebe: Oh hey, you guys, look! Ugly Naked Guy is putting stuff in boxes!
你們看,醜裸男在收拾東西!
Rachel: I'd say from the looks of it, our naked buddy is moving.
看樣子我們的裸友要搬家了。
Ross: Ironically, most of the boxes seem to be labeled clothes.
諷刺的是大部分的箱子,都標示着“衣服”。
Rachel: Ohh, I'm gonna miss that big old squishy butt.
我會懷念那個鬆軟的大屁♥股。
Chandler: And we're done with the chicken fried rice.
雞肉炒飯沒了。
Ross: Hey! Hey! If he's moving, maybe I should try to get his place!
如果他要搬走,我可以去把那裏租下來!
All: Oh Yes! Great idea!
好主意!
Ross: It would be so cool to live across from you guys!
跟你們遙遙相對多好玩啊!
Joey: Hey, yeah! Then we could do that telephone thing! You know, well you have a can, we have a can and it's connected by a string!
那我們就可以玩電話遊戲!你一個罐子,我們一個罐子,中間有一條線。
Chandler: Or we can do the actual telephone thing.
或者我們也可以打真的電話。
Monica: Uh-oh. He's got packing tape stuck to where you really don't want it.
糟糕,他的那個地方粘到膠帶了。
Chandler: Get it off, fat man, get it off!
快撕掉啊,肥仔!
Ross: Oh no, he's trying to pull it off slowly.
糟糕,他想慢慢撕下來。
Joey: Take it from me, if you're gonna be pulling tape off yourself it's gotta be in one quick motion.
相信我,撕膠帶一定要快。
All: OH!
喔!
Joey: Like that.
就像那樣。
Ross: Oh my God! I love this apartment! Isn't it perfect? ! I can't believe I never realized how-how great it is!
天哪,我愛死這層公寓了!很完美吧?我居然沒發現這裏有這麼棒!
Rachel: Well that is because your eye immediately goes to the big naked man.
因爲你的目光會馬上移到醜裸男身上。
Phoebe: It's amazing! You better hurry up and fill out an application or I'm gonna beat you to it.
太棒了,你最好趕快去申請,否則我會搶先。
Ross: Ohh.
噢。
Rachel: Well, I never thought I'd say this, but I'm gonna go use Ugly Naked Guy's bathroom.
沒想到會有這一天,我要去用醜裸男的廁所了。
Phoebe: Oh, look! There's-there's Monica and Chandler! Hey! Hey, you guys! Hey! Ohh! Ohh! Ahh-ahhh!
你看,是莫妮卡和錢德!喂,你們好,喂!
Phoebe: Ahhh! Chandler and Monica! Chandler and Monica!
錢德和莫妮卡!錢德和莫妮卡!
Rachel: Oh my God!
天哪!
Phoebe: Chandler and Monica!!
錢德和莫妮卡!
Rachel: Oh my God!
我的天哪!
Phoebe: Oh! my eyes! my eyes!
我的眼睛!我的眼睛!
Rachel: Phoebe! Phoebe! It's ok! It's ok!
菲比,菲比,沒事的!
Phoebe: No! They're doing it!
不!他們搞在一起!
Rachel: I know! I know! I know!
我知道,我知道!
Phoebe: You know? !
你知道?
Rachel: Yes, I know! And Joey knows! But Ross doesn't know so you have to stop screaming!
對,我知道,喬伊也知道!但羅斯不知道,所以你別再叫了!
Ross: Hi, what's going on?
怎麼了?
Phoebe & Rachel: Ohhh! HI! Hi!
嗨嗨!
Ross: What? ! What? !
怎麼了?
Rachel: Nothing! Oh God, now we're just so excited that you wanna get this apartment!
沒事!我們只是好興奮你要搬來這裏!
Ross: Actually, it looks really good.
這裏的確很棒!
Phoebe & Rachel: Ohhh! God!
天哪!
Phoebe: Get in here! Come on!
快過來啊!
Phoebe: You mean whenever Monica and Chandler where like you know doing laundry, or going grocery shopping or...
你是說每次莫妮卡和錢德,去洗衣服或買東西或……
Phoebe: Oh! All that time Monica spent on the phone with sad Linda from camp!
她每次跟傷心的琳達講電話!
Rachel: Uh-huh, doing it. Doing it. Phone doing it.
做吧,做吧,電話也是,做吧。
Phoebe: Oh! Oh, I can't believe it! I mean I think it's great! For him. She might be able to do better.
真不敢相信!真是太好了……對他來說,她可以有更好的對象的。
Joey: Hey you guys!
你們好!
Rachel: Joey! Come here! Come here!
喬伊,快過來!
Joey: What? What?
怎樣?
Rachel: Phoebe just found out about Monica and Chandler.
菲比發現莫妮卡和錢德的事了。
Joey: You mean how they're friends and nothing more?
就是他們是朋友,如此而已?
Rachel: No. You know, Joey, she knows!
不,喬伊,她知道了!
Rachel: We were at Ugly Naked Guy's apartment and we saw them doing it through the window. Actually, we saw them doing it up against the window.
我們剛纔在醜裸男的公寓,看到他們隔着窗戶在做。應該說是靠着窗戶在做。
Phoebe: You know we saw them fornicating! Ok, so now they know you know and they don't know that Rachel knows?
我們看到他們私通!他們知道你知道,但是不知道瑞秋知道?
Joey: Yes, but, you know what? It doesn't matter who knows what. Now, enough of us know, that we can just tell them we know!
對,但現在這些都不重要了。我們有三個人知道,就可以告訴他們了。
Joey: Then all the lying and the secrets would finally be over!
我再也不必說謊保密了!
Phoebe: Or, we could not tell them we know and have a little fun of our own.
或者我們也可以不告訴他們,自己來找點樂子。
Rachel: Wh-what do you mean?
什麼意思?
Phoebe: Well you know every time that they say that like they're doing laundry we'll just give them a bunch of laundry to do.
譬如每次他們說要洗衣服,我們就給他們一堆衣服洗。
Rachel: Ohhh, I-I would enjoy that!
我喜歡!
Joey: Oh no-no-no! No, wait Rach, you know what would even be more fun? Telling them.
不,你知道怎樣更好玩?告訴他們。
Phoebe: That doesn't sound like fun. Rachel: No.
聽起來不好玩。不。
Joey: So we'll make it fun, we'll do it like a- like a barbershop quartet. 'We know we know we know !"
那就讓它變好玩,我們可以學理髮店四重唱,我們知道,我們知道……
Rachel: Yeah, no, I wanna do Phoebe's thing.
不,我想照菲比的做法。
Joey: I can't take any...
我沒辦法再……
Phoebe: Oh, you don't have to do anything! Just don't tell them that we know!
你只要別說我們知道就行了!
Joey: No! I-I can't take any more secrets! I got your secrets. I got their secrets. I got secrets of my own you know!
不要,我沒辦法再保密了!我有你們的祕密,他們的祕密,還有我自己的祕密!
Rachel: You don't have any secrets!
你纔沒有祕密!
Joey: Oh yeah? Well, you don't know about Hugsy, my bedtime penguin pal.
是嗎?你就不知道我有個企鵝抱枕叫哈吉。(童話片《哈加邦奇》)
Rachel: So, umm, how-how are we gonna mess with them?
所以……我們要怎麼耍他們?
Joey: Ugh.
呃。
Phoebe: Well, you could use your position you know as the roommate. Ok.
你可以利用室友的身分,
Phoebe: And then I would use you know, the strongest tool at my disposal. My sexuality.
我就運用我最大的本錢,我的性感。
Chandler: Hello children!
孩子們!
All: Hey!
嗨!
Phoebe: Ok, watch, learn, and don't eat my cookie.
仔細看,學着點,別喫我的餅乾。
Chandler: Hey.
嗨。
Phoebe: Hey! Ooh, wow that jacket looks great on you!
嘿,你穿這件外套真好看!
Chandler: Really?
是嗎?
Phoebe: Yeah the material feels so soft...oh, hello Mr. Bicep! You've been working out?
對,這個料子摸起來好軟…… 二頭肌先生。你有在健身嗎?
Chandler: Well, I try to, you know, squeeze things. You ok?
我有在擠,你還好嗎?
Phoebe: Well, if you really wanna know, I- Oh! I can't tell you this.
如果你真的想知道,我…… 我不能告訴你。
Chandler: Phoebe, it's me. You can tell me anything.
菲比,你什麼都可以告訴我。
Phoebe: Well actually you're the one person I can't, tell this to. And the one person I want to the most.
事實上我就是不能告訴你,但我又最想告訴你。
Chandler: What's going on?
怎麼了?
Phoebe: I think it's just you know that I haven't been with a guy in so long and, you know how sometimes you're looking for something and you just don't even see that it's right there in front of you sipping coffee...
因爲我很久沒跟男人在一起了,有時你一直尋尋覓覓,卻沒發現他就在你眼前喝咖啡……
Phoebe: Oh no, have I said too much? Well, it's just something to think about. I know I will.
我說太多了嗎?總之你考慮一下,我會考慮的。
Monica: You are so cute! How did you get to be so cute?
你好可愛!你怎麼會這麼可愛?
Chandler: Well, my grandfather was Swedish and my grandmother was actually a tiny little bunny.
我爺爺是瑞典人,我奶奶其實是隻拇指兔。
Monica: Ok, now you're even cuter!
你變得更可愛了!
Chandler: You know that is a popular opinion today I must say.
這簡直是今天的民意。
Monica: What?
什麼?
Chandler: The weirdest thing happened at the coffee house, I think, I think Phoebe was hitting on me.
今天在咖啡館有一件怪事,我覺得菲比在勾引我。
Monica: What're you talking about?
你在說什麼?
Chandler: I'm telling you I think Phoebe thinks I'm foxy.
是真的,菲比覺得我很有魅力。
Monica: That's not possible!
不可能!
Chandler: Ow!
噢!
Monica: I'm sorry it's just, I mean Phoebe just always thought you were, you were charming in a, in a sexless kind of way.
抱歉,只是在菲比眼中,你的迷人是無性的。
Chandler: Oh, you know I-I can't hear that enough.
這種話真是百聽不厭。
Monica: I just- I'm sorry, I just think that you misunderstood her.
抱歉,你應該誤解她的意思了。
Chandler: No, I didn't misunderstand, ok? She was all over me! She touched my bicep for crying out loud!
我沒有誤解,好嗎?她只差沒撲上來!她還摸我的二頭肌尖叫。
Monica: This bicep?
這個二頭肌?
Chandler: Well it's not flexed right now! Why is it so hard for you to believe that Phoebe could be attracted to me?
我現在沒擠它!爲什麼你這麼難相信,菲比對我有意思?
Monica: It's not. All the girls are attracted to you. You're part bunny.
我沒有啊,女生都會對你有意思,你有拇指兔的血統。
Rachel: Hey Mon, what're you doing now? You wanna come see a movie with us?
莫妮卡,你要幹什麼?要不要一起去看電影?
Monica: Uhh, you know actually I-I was gonna do some laundry.
事實上我正要去洗衣服。
Rachel: Oh.
喔。
Monica: Hey Chandler, you wanna do it with me?
錢德,要不要一起去?
Chandler: Sure, I'll do it with you. Monica: Ok.
好啊,我跟你一起去。好。
Rachel: Ok, great, hold on a sec!
太好了,等一下!
Rachel: Oh, here you go! You don't mind do ya? That would really help me out a lot! Thanks!
拿去!這樣我就輕鬆多了,謝謝!
Monica: You mean I-I don't I think I have enough quarters.
我的硬幣應該不夠。
Phoebe: Oh, I have quarters!
我這裏有!
Chandler: Great. Now we can do laundry all night. All night laundry!
太好了。我們可以洗一整晚的衣服了!
Ross: Hey!
嗨!
Rachel: Hey, Ross! Any word on the apartment yet?
羅斯,公寓申請得怎樣?
Ross: Well, I called over there and it turns out Ugly Naked Guy is subletting it himself and he's already had like a hundred applicants.
我打過去問,原來醜裸男要自己轉租。而且已經有一大堆申請者。
Rachel: Oh.
哦。
Ross: No-no, it's ok, Cause you know the difference between them and me is?
沒關係,我跟他們的差別是……
Chandler: Your history of bed wetting?
你有尿牀的歷史?
Ross: Ok, I trusted you man! Anyway, the difference is, I've got the edge.
你怎麼可以說出來!總之,差別是我佔了優勢。
Ross: It's not exactly ethical but I sent him a little bribe to tip the scales in my direction. Check it out, you could probably see it from the window.
我知道這樣有點奸詐,但我送了點東西去賄賂他,從窗戶能看得到。
Monica: Oh, is it that pinball machine with the big bow on it?
是那個打了蝴蝶結的彈珠檯嗎?
Ross: No.
不是。
Chandler: That new mountain bike?
那輛新的登山車?
Ross: No.
不是。
Monica: Well what did you send?
那你送什麼?
Ross: A basket of mini muffins.
一籃英式小松餅。
Phoebe: There-there's a whole table of mini muffin baskets. Which one did you send?
但桌上全都是英式小松餅,哪一籃是你送的?
Ross: The small one.
小的那一籃。
Rachel: What? ! You-you actually thought that basket was gonna get you the apartment?
什麼?你真以爲那籃鬆餅能幫你爭取到公寓?
Ross: Well, yeah! Someone sent us a basket at work once and people went crazy over those little muffins. It was the best day.
對,我們辦公室曾經收到一籃,大家都愛得不得了。那天真的很高興。
Chandler: Your work makes me sad.
你的工作讓我覺得好悲慘。
Ross: Oh man! I want that place so much! And I was so sure that was gonna work! There's twelve bucks I'll never see again!
真是的,我好想要那層公寓。我還以爲一定會成功,那12塊錢算是一去不復返了。
Rachel: All right honey, we'd better go if we wanna catch that movie.
菲比,想看電影就得快了。
Monica: Bye!
再見!
All: Bye!
再見!
Phoebe: Bye Chandler! I miss you already.
錢德再見,我已經開始想你了。
Chandler: Ok, did, did you see that? ! With the inappropriate and the pinching? !
你看到她不正常而且還捏我嗎?
Monica: Actually, I did!
我看到了。
Chandler: Ok, so now, do you believe that she's attracted to me?
你相信她對我有意思了吧?
Monica: Ohhh, oh my God! Oh my God! She knows about us!
天哪,她知道我們的事了?
Chandler: Are you serious?
真的?
Monica: Phoebe knows and she just's trying to freak us out! That's the only explanation for it!
菲比知道了,她想嚇我們!這是唯一的解釋!
Chandler: Ok but what about you know, my pinchable butt and my bulging biceps? She knows!
那我好捏的屁♥股和激凸的二頭肌呢?她知道了!
Chandler: Joey!
喬伊!
Joey: Yeah?
咋了?
Chandler: Phoebe knows about us!
菲比知道我們的事了!
Joey: Well I didn't tell them!
我沒告訴她們!
Monica: Them? ! Who's them?
她們?她們是誰?
Joey: Uhhh, Phoebe and Joey.
菲比和喬伊。
Monica: Joey!
喬伊!
Joey: And Rachel. I would've told you but they made me promise not to tell!
和瑞秋。我想告訴你們,但她們逼我不能說!
Chandler: Oh man!
天哪!
Joey: I'm sorry! But hey, it's over now, right? Cause you can tell them you know they know and I, can go back to knowing absolutely nothing!
對不起,那現在沒事了吧?你們可以告訴她們你們知道了,我就可以恢復我什麼都不知道的狀態!
Monica: Unless...
除非……
Joey: No! Not unless! Look, this must end now!
沒有除非,現在就要了結!
Monica: Oh man, they think they are so slick messing with us! But see they don't know that we know that theyknow!
她們還自以爲高明!她們不知道我們知道她們知道!
Monica: So...
所以……
Chandler: Ahh yes, the messers become the messees!
沒錯,耍人的變成被耍的!
Joey: Come on, you guys. I-I...Think-think about how much fun it would be to tell. 'We know, we know, we know'.
拜託啦,說出來多好玩,我們知道……
Chandler: What?
什麼?
Joey: Oh...that wasn't you.
對喔,你們不懂。
Ross: Noooo.
不。
Rachel: Oh Ross, honey you gotta stop torturing yourself!
羅斯,別再折磨自己了!
Phoebe: Yeah, why don't you just find another apartment?
你去找別的房子嘛。
Ross: Look, I've already looked at like a thousand apartments this month and none of them even compares to that one!
我這個月已經看了上千個房子,沒有一間比得上那一間!
Ross: Well except for one, but I would've had to share it with an Armenian family. Grandma really liked me. But I want Ugly Naked Apartment!
有一間不錯,但是我得跟一家亞美尼亞人一起住,那個奶奶很喜歡我。但我想要醜裸男的公寓!
Rachel: You know what you should do?
你知道你應該怎麼做嗎?
Ross: Huh?
恩?
Rachel: You-you should find out what his hobbies are and then use that to bond with him.
你應該找出他的嗜好,拿來跟他套交情。
Rachel: Yeah! Like if I wanted something from Joey, I would strike up a conversation about, say, umm, sandwiches. Or uh, or my underwear.
例如我對喬伊有所求,我就會聊……三明治或是我的內衣。
Joey: I'm listening.
我在聽。
Rachel: See?
看吧。
Ross: That is a great idea! And! I know Ugly Naked Guy because we've been watching him for like five years so that gives me back my edge! Oh, let's see now he had the trampoline.
好棒的主意!而且我瞭解醜裸男,因爲我們偷窺了他5年。所以我又重新佔了上風!好,他有一張跳牀。
Phoebe: Yeah well he broke that.
被他跳壞了。
Ross: Well, he had gravity boots.
他有一雙重力靴。
Rachel: Yeah, he broke those too.
也被他穿壞了。
Joey: So he likes to break stuff.
所以他喜歡破壞東西。
Ross: Ok, I've gotta go pick up Ben but I-I will figure something out. Hey, didn't he used to have a cat?
好,我得去接班,不過我會想出來的。他之前不是有一隻貓嗎?
Phoebe: I wouldn't bring that up, it would probably just bum him out.
別提那個,會害他心情不好。
Joey: Yeah, poor cat, never saw that big butt coming.
可憐的貓咪,沒看到大屁♥股壓下來。
Rachel: Hello! Oh! Yeah! Hey! Hold on a second she's right here! It's Chandler.
喂?在,等一下,她就在旁邊!錢德找你!
Phoebe: Oh? Hello you.
嗨,你。
Chandler: Hello Phoebe, I've been thinking about you all day.
菲比,我一整天都在想你。
Phoebe: Eh?
啊?
Chandler: Well you know that thing you said before, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued.
你之前的提議,說我不心動是騙人的。
Phoebe: Really?
是嗎?
Chandler: Yeah, listen, Joey's not gonna be here tonight so why don't you come over and I'll let you uh, feel my bicep. Or maybe more.
對,喬伊晚上不在。你要不要過來,我讓你摸我的二頭肌,甚至是別的地方。
Phoebe: I'll have to get back to you on that. Ok, bye! Oh my God! He wants me to come over and feel his bicep and more!
我待會再給你答覆,再見!天哪,他找我去摸他的二頭肌和別的地方!
Rachel: Are you kidding? !
不會吧?
Phoebe: No!
是真的!
Rachel: I can not believe he would do that to Mon- Whoa!
他居然揹着莫妮卡……呃!
Rachel: Joey, do they know that we know?
喬伊,他們知道我們知道嗎?
Joey: No.
不知道。
Rachel: Joey!
喬伊!
Joey: They know you know.
他們知道你們知道了。
Rachel: Ugh, I knew it!
我就知道!
Joey: I would say 'Thank God! Everybody knows. It's finally over.' But that hasn't been working for me.
我本來會說:謝天謝地,大家都知道了,總算沒事了。但每次說都沒用。
Rachel: Oh, I cannot believe those two!
真不敢相信那兩個人!
Phoebe: God, they thought that they could mess with us? ! They're trying to mess with us? ! They don't know that we know they know we know! And Joey, you can't say anything!
他們以爲他們可以耍我們,想耍我們是吧?他們不知道我們知道,他們知道我們知道了。喬伊,你不能說。
Joey: Couldn't even if I wanted to.
我也不想說了。
Ross: Good evening, sir. My name is Ross Geller. I'm one of the people who applied for the apartment. And I-I realize that the competition is fierce but...
你好,我是羅斯蓋勒,我也申請要租你的房子。我知道競爭很激烈,但是……
Ross: I'm sorry. I, I can't help but notice that you're naked and I applaud you. Man, I wish I was naked. I mean, this-this looks so great. That is how God intended it.
抱歉,我注意到你光着身體。我爲你鼓掌,我也好想光着身體。看起來好舒服,這正是上帝造人的本意。
Monica: Look at them, they're-they're panicked!
你看她們多慌!
Chandler: Oh yeah, they're totally gonna back down!
她們絕對會退縮!
Monica: Oh yeah!
沒錯!
Phoebe: All right. All right! If he wants a date, he's gonna get a date. All right, I'm gonna go in.
好,他敢約我就敢去,我要過去了。
Rachel: Ok, ok, be sexy.
好,性感一點。
Phoebe: Please.
拜託。
Phoebe: So Chandler, I-I'd love to come by tonight.
錢德,我晚上可以過去。
Chandler: Really?
真的?
Phoebe: Oh absolutely. Shall we say, around seven?
當然,就7點吧?
Chandler: Yes.
好。
Phoebe: Good. I'm really looking forward to you and me having sexual intercourse.
很好,我很期待跟你發生性關係。
Joey: Hey-hey, check it out! Check it out! Ugly Naked Guy's got a naked friend!
快來看!醜裸男有裸友來訪!
Rachel: Oh yeah! Oh my God! That is our friend! It's Naked Ross!
真的!天哪,那是我們的朋友!是裸羅斯!
Ross: Would you like another mini muffin? Try the blueberry, they're delicious.
你還要小英式鬆餅嗎?喫喫看藍莓口味,很好喫。
Rachel: Show time!
上場囉!
Phoebe: Hey, Rachel, get me perfume! Rachel: Ok!
瑞秋,拿香水來!好!
Phoebe: And Joey, get me a bottle of wine and glasses?
喬伊,幫我拿一瓶酒兩個酒杯。
Phoebe: All right. Thanks. But umm, glasses that do not have handles and that are glass. And umm wine that is not olive oil. Rachel: Uh!
謝謝,但我要的是沒把手的玻璃杯,我要酒不要橄欖油。啊!
Monica: All right, it'll be great! You just make her think you wanna have sex with her! It'll totally freak her out!
放心好了!只要讓她以爲你想跟她上牀,她絕對會嚇到!
Chandler: Ok, listen, how far am I gonna have to go with her?
我到底得撐到什麼程度?
Monica: Relax, she-she's gonna give in way before you do!
別緊張,她會比你先投降!
Chandler: How do you know? !
你怎麼知道?
Monica: Because you're on my team! And my team always wins!
因爲你跟我同一隊!我這一隊總是贏1
Chandler: At this? !
贏這種事?
Monica: Just go get some! Go!
總之去嚇她,快去!
Rachel: Ok honey, now I'm gonna try to listen from right here!
好,我會站在門外聽!
Phoebe: Ok.
好。
Rachel: Ok? Whoa, wait!
等一下!
Phoebe: Good idea!
好主意!
Rachel: Yeah, oh wait!
等等!
Phoebe: Oh now, don't give away the farm! ok.
別血本無歸了!好。
Chandler: Phoebe.
菲比。
Phoebe: Chandler.
錢德。
Chandler: Come on in.
進來吧。
Phoebe: I was going to. Umm, I brought some wine. Would you like some?
我正要進去。我帶了酒來,你要嗎?
Chandler: Sure.
好啊。
Phoebe: So, here we are. Nervous?
就我們倆了,緊張嗎?
Chandler: Me? No. You?
我?不會,你呢?
Phoebe: No, I want this to happen.
不會,這樣正合我意。
Chandler: So do I.
我也是。
Chandler: I'm gonna put on some music.
我去放點音樂。
Chandler: Joey likes to scare the duck.
喬伊喜歡嚇鴨子。
Phoebe: Maybe I'll dance for you.
我跳舞給你看好了。
Chandler: You look good.
你真美。
Phoebe: Thanks! You know, that when you say things like that it makes me wanna rip that sweater vest right off!
謝謝!你說這種話,讓我好想扯掉你的毛衣背心。
Chandler: Well, why don't we move this into the bedroom?
不如進房裏再說吧?
Phoebe: Really?
真的嗎?
Chandler: Oh, do you not wanna?
你不想嗎?
Phoebe: No. No! I just, you know first, I wanna take off all my clothes and have you rub lotion on me.
不是,只是我想先脫掉衣服,讓你替我擦乳液。
Chandler: Well that would be nice. I'll go get the lotion.
聽起來不錯,我去拿乳液。
Chandler: Listen, this is totally getting out of hand! Ok? She wants me to put lotion on her!
情況完全失控了!她要我幫她擦乳液!
Monica: She's bluffing!
她在唬你!
Chandler: Look, she's not backing down! She went like this!
她沒打算放棄,她還這樣!
Phoebe: He's not backing down. He went to get lotion.
他沒打算放棄,他去拿乳液了。
Rachel: It's Chandler, you-you can take him. I mean come on, don't you remember, when you made him cry usingonly your words?
他是錢德,你可以搞定他。還記得你曾經把他罵哭嗎?
Joey: Oh man! Aren't you guys done yet? ! I wanna sit in my chair!
真是的,你們還沒好嗎?我想坐我的椅子!
Rachel: Joey look, just look at it this way, the sooner Phoebe breaks Chandler the sooner this is all over and out in the open.
喬伊,菲比一突破錢德的心防,這一切就結束公開了。
Joey: Ooh! I like that!
我喜歡!
Rachel: Ok!
好!
Joey: Oh, ok! Show him your bra! He's afraid of bras! Can't work 'em!
我知道,讓他看你的胸罩,他怕胸罩,他解不開!
Phoebe: Joey!
喬伊!
Phoebe: Wow, you didn't rip off any buttons.
你沒把釦子都挑開。
Joey: It's not my first time.
經驗老道。
Monica: You go back out there and you seduce her till she cracks!
你給我回去,色♥誘她讓她屈服!
Chandler: Ok, give me a second! Did you clean up in here?
好,等一下!你打掃過嗎?
Monica: Of course.
當然了!
Chandler: Oh, you're-you're going?
你要走了?
Phoebe: Umm, not without you, lover.
除非你跟我走,愛人。
Phoebe: So this is my bra.
這是我的胸罩。
Chandler: It's very, very nice. Well, come here. I'm very happy we're gonna have all the sex.
非常非常好看。過來,我很高興我們要做♥愛了。
Phoebe: You should be. I'm very bendy.
你是該高興,我的身體很柔軟。
Phoebe: I'll kiss you now.
我要吻你了。
Chandler: Not if I kiss you first.
除非我先吻你。
Chandler: Well, I guess there's nothing left for us to do but-but kiss.
接下來就只能接吻了。
Phoebe: Here it comes. Our first kiss.
終於來了,我們的初吻。
Chandler: Ok! Ok! Ok! All right! You win! You win! I can't have sex with ya!
好,你贏了!我不能跟你上牀!
Phoebe: And why not? !
爲什麼?
Chandler: Because I'm in love with Monica!
因爲我愛莫妮卡!
Phoebe: You're-you're what? !
你什麼?
Chandler: Love her! That's right, I...Love...Her! I love her!
沒錯,我愛她,我,愛她!
Chandler: I love you, Monica.
我愛你,莫妮卡。
Monica: I love you too Chandler.
我也愛你,錢德。
Phoebe: I just - I thought you guys were doing it, I didn't know you were in love!
我以爲你們只是搞在一起,我不知道你們相愛!
Joey: Dude!
夥計!
Chandler: And hats off to Phoebe. Quite a competitor. And may I say your breasts are still showing.
向菲比致敬,強勁的對手。提醒一下你的胸部還晾在外面。
Phoebe: God!
天哪。
Joey: All right! So that's it! It's over! Everybody knows!
就這樣,結束了!大家都知道了!
Monica: Well actually, Ross doesn't.
羅斯還不知道。
Chandler: Yes, and we'd appreciate it if no one told him yet.
對,請你們先別告訴他。
Ross: Well here it is. A new place for a new Ross. I'm gonna have you and all the guys from work over once it's you know, furnished.
就是這裏,全新羅斯的新家。我一佈置好就請你和同事來坐。
Dr. Ledbetter: I must say it's nice to see you're back on your feet.
很高興看到你重新振作。
Ross: Well I am that. An-and that whole rage thing is definitely behind me.
我是振作了,脾氣暴躁的事都過去了。
Dr. Ledbetter: I wonder if it's time for you to rejoin our team at the museum?
我認爲你是不是該回館裏上班了?
Ross: Oh Donald that-that would be great. I am totally ready to come back to work. I...
那就太好了,我已經準備好重回崗位,我……
Ross: What? No! Wh...What're you doing? ! Get Off My Sister!
什麼?不!你在幹什麼?離我妹妹遠點!