Ross: Hey. Check this out. you're not gonna believe this.
快看,你們一定不信。
Chandler: Yes, Ross, we know they have magazines with pictures of naked women in them.
是的,我們知道那裏面有裸女的照片。
Rachel: Oh, don't tell him about the videos!
別告訴他還有出錄影帶!
Ross: I made up a joke and sent it in to Playboy. They printed it!
我編了一則笑話寄到花♥花♥公♥子,結果登出來了!
Phoebe: I didn't know Playboy prints jokes.
我不知道花♥花♥公♥子也登笑話。
Ross: Yeah, they print jokes, uh, interviews, hardhitting journalism. It's not just about the pictures.
他們有笑話、專訪、爆炸性新聞,並非只有圖片。
Monica: It didn't work on mom, it's not gonna work on us.
媽媽不喫這一套,我們也一樣。
Ross: Oh oh here, check it out. It's it's the first one, too.
你們看,還是第一則。
Chandler: That is funny. It was also funny when I made it up.
真好笑,我編出來時也很好笑。
Ross: What?
什麼?
Chandler: I made that joke up.
這則笑話是我編的。
Ross: Uh, oh oh, no you didn't. I did.
不是你,是我。
Chandler: Uh oh oh, yes, I did. I told it to Dan at work, and he said it was the funniest joke he'd ever heard.
是我,我說給丹聽,他說這是他聽過最好笑的笑話。
Ross: Hey, tell Dan, 'Thanks.' What?
幫我謝謝丹。怎樣?
Rachel: I'm sorry, I was just reading the joke below it. Man, that one is funny.
抱歉,我在看下面那則笑話,那則很好笑。
Chandler: Monica, you you remember me tell you that joke, right?
莫妮卡,你記得我跟你說過那則笑話吧?
Monica: No.
不記得。
Chandler: Seriously?
真的不記得?
Monica: Well, you tell a lot jokes!
你的笑話一大堆!
Ross: Look, Chandler, it's my joke.
錢德,那是我的笑話。
Ross: But uh hey, if it makes you feel any better they don't print the name, so it doesn't really matter who gets credit, right?
不過如果告訴你他們沒有印投稿人,也許你會好受些所以是誰的並不重要,對吧?
Chandler: Yeah, I guess.
大概吧。
Joey: Hey you guys.
你們好。
Chandler: Hey, Joey, Playboy printed my joke.
喬伊,花♥花♥公♥子登了我的笑話。
Ross: What? No no no, it's mine, it's my joke. You can call them, they'll tell you.
不,那是我的笑話。你打電♥話去問就知道。
Chandler: It's my joke.
那是我的笑話。
Ross: It's my joke.
是我的。
Joey: Whoa whoa whoa.
嘿嘿嘿。
Joey: Jokes? What? You guys know they have naked chicks in there, right?
笑話?什麼?你們知道這上面有裸女吧?
Chandler: Dude, due, you've got to turn on Behind the Music. The band Heart is having a really tough time, and I think they may break up.
快,趕快轉到“音樂內幕”紅心合唱團狀況百出,可能會解散。
Joey: Let's go watch it at your place.
我們去你家看。
Chandler: No no no, Monica's watching some cooking show. Come on, I don't wanna miss when there were skinny.
不行,莫妮卡在看烹飪節目,快點,我想看她們瘦的時候。
Joey: Hey hey Chandler, Chandler, you know what we should do? You and I should go out and get some new sunglasses.
錢德,你知道嗎?我們應該去買♥新墨鏡。
Chandler: What? No, I want to watch this. Did your cable go out?
什麼?不!我要看電視。你的有線電視壞了?
Joey: No, no, that's VH1. Ok, I gotta tell you, the music these kids listen to today...It's like a lot of noise to me. I don't know...
不是,那是VH1(專門播放音樂錄影帶的電視臺)。現在的小朋友聽的音樂對我來說都只是噪音。
Chandler: Joey, why is your cable out?
喬伊,有線電視爲什麼沒了?
Joey: I uh, oh! Because, uh, I haven't really paid the bill.
因爲我沒交費。
Chandler: If you need money, woluld you pleaseplease just let me loan you some money?
你若缺錢,拜託讓我借給你好嗎?
Joey: No, Chandler. Look, forget about it, ok? Look, I know things've been a little tight since Janine moved out. Oh, was she hot.
不要,你別再說了好嗎,我知道吉寧走後,我有點喫緊,天哪,她可真辣。
Chandler: Whoa ho.
哇嗚。
Joey: I know! But, looklook, I can handle it. All right? I can uh, listen to the radio, huh? And Ross gave me this great book.
就是啊!但是我可以應付,好嗎?我可以聽廣播,羅斯也給了我一本很棒的書。
Chandler: Fine, you wanna see if the joke stealer will let us watch the show at his place?
要不要問那個笑話小偷,我們能不能去他家看電視?
Joey: Sure.
好啊。
Chandler: Paid your phone bill?
電♥話費有交嗎?
Joey: Not so much.
沒有。
Phoebe: Hey.
嗨。
Monica: Oh, it's only you.
原來是你。
Phoebe: Wh wh what're you doing?
你們在看什麼?
Rachel: We are looking at a Playboy.
我們在看花♥花♥公♥子。
Phoebe: Oh, I wanna look too! . Yikes!
我也想看!好惡!
Monica: So do you think that these pictures Are, are they trying to tell a story?
這些照片是有故事性嗎?
Rachel: Oh oh yeah, sure. I mean, like in the case of this young woman, she has lost her clothes, so, so she rides naked on the horse, she's crying out, 'Where are they, where are they?'
當然有,像這位年輕小姐她的衣服不見了,所以……她光溜溜的騎着馬大喊 “我的衣服呢?”
Monica: Well, she's not gonna find them lying in the grass like that.
只是這樣躺在草地上是找不到的。
Phoebe: Oh, yeah. Aw, remember the days when you used to go out to the barn, lift up your shirt, and bend over?
記不記得以前去穀倉,掀起衣服翹起屁♥股的日子?
Rachel and Monica: Yeah.
記得。
Rachel: You see, now, see now, I would date this girl. She's cute, she's outdoorsy, you know, and she knows how to build a fire. I mean, that's gotta come in handy.
不過我會約這個女生,她很可愛,很陽光。而且她會生火,可以派上用場。
Monica: Ok, I got a question. If you had to pick one of us to date, who would it be?
我有一個問題,如果要在我們當中挑女朋友,你們會挑誰?
Rachel: I don't know.
不知道。
Monica: Me neither.
我也不知道。
Phoebe: Rachel.
瑞秋。
Monica: What? !
什麼?!
Phoebe: I don't know. Me neither.
不知道。我也不知道。
Joey: You know, you forget how many great songs Heart had.
HEART 樂隊不知道有多少動人的歌。
Chandler: Yeah.
沒錯。
Ross: You know, Barracuda was the first song I learned to play on the keyboard.
“梭子魚” 是我練鍵盤學的第一首歌。
Chandler: So, you heard it, you repeated it, so that must mean you wrote it.
你聽過,彈過,所以那首歌是你寫的囉?
Joey: Oh, you guys, with this joke. Well I gotta say, I know I cracked up, but I'm not even sure I got it.
你們怎麼還爭啊?老實說我有大笑,但是我看不太懂。
Ross: What, you didn't get it? The doctor is a monkey.
什麼?你看不懂?那個醫生是隻猴子。
Chandler: And monkeys can't write out prescriptions. You are not allowed to laugh at my joke.
猴子沒辦法開處方。我的笑話不准你笑。
Ross: Your joke? Well, I think 'the Hef' would disagree, which is why he sent me a check for one hundred ah dollars.
你的笑話?海夫納(花♥花♥公♥子創辦人)可不同意,所以他寄了這張支票給我,一百美元。
Chandler: So, you stole my joke, and you stole my money.
你偷我的笑話,還偷我的錢。
Ross: You know, I was gonna stick it in the ATM, but now I think I'll show the sexy teller that I am a published writer.
我本來想直接存進自動櫃員機的,現在我決定讓那位性感銀行女職員,知道我是個作家。
Chandler: Well, she is gonna know that you stole the joke.
她會知道你是偷來的。
Ross: Oh, what're you gonna do, follow me down there?
你想怎樣,跟着我去嗎?
Chandler: Yeah!
沒錯。
Ross: Well, I'm not gonna go now anyway.
反正我現在又不去。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Gunther: Here you go.
你的帳單。
Joey: Oh. Ah, Gunther, I can't pay for this right now 'cause uh I'm not working, so I've had to cut down on some luxuries like uh, paying for stuff.
甘瑟,我現在不能付我沒工作,得節省不必要的開銷像付帳之類的。
Gunther: Well, if you want, you can work here.
如果你願意的話,你可以來這裏工作。
Joey: Uh, I don't know. It's uh, it's just, see, I was a regular on a soap opera, you know? And, and to go from that to this, it is I just...And Plus you know, I'd have to wait on all my friends.
我不曉得……只是我演過連續劇,你知道的。從明星到服務生,我實在…而且還得招呼我的朋友。
Gunther: Ok, but the money's good, plus you get to stare at Rachel as much as you want.
好,但薪水很高,還可以隨時看瑞秋看個夠。
Joey: What? !
什麼?!
Gunther: Flexible hours.
工作時間有彈性。
Joey: Maybe I could be a waiter. Could I use the phone?
也許可以喔,可以用電♥話嗎?
Monica: She picked Rachel. I mean, she tried to back out of it, but it was obvious. She picked Rachel.
她選瑞秋她想改口。但是很明顯,她選瑞秋。
Chandler: He he took my joke, he did he took it.
他偷了我的笑話,就這樣偷了。
Monica: It's wrong. You know what else is wrong? Phoebe picking Rachel.
這樣是不對的,還有什麼是不對的?菲比選了瑞秋。
Chandler: You know who else picked Rachel? Ross, and you know what else Ross did? He stole my joke.
知道還有誰會選瑞秋嗎?羅斯。知道羅斯還做了什麼嗎?他偷了我的笑話。
Chandler: You know what? I'm gonna have a joke journal. You know? And document the date and time of every single one of my jokes.
我要買♥一本笑話日誌,記錄我每次講笑話的日期時間。
Monica: That's a good idea.
好主意。
Chandler: Eh!
額!
Monica: You know what's a bad idea?
你知道什麼主意不好嗎?
Chandler: Picking Rachel.
選擇瑞秋。
Monica: That's right.
沒錯。
Monica: Did you hear something?
什麼聲音?
Chandler: Uh, maybe it's the sound of Ross climbing into my brain and stealing my thoughts.
也許是羅斯爬進我的腦袋,竊取我的思緒。
Monica: I think it's coming from the living room.
是客廳傳來的。
Joey: I finished my book.
我的書看完了。
Monica: Hey, you guys.
你們好。
Phoebe and Rachel: Hey.
嘿。
Monica: Oh, don't you guys look cute. You guys make such a cute couple.
你們好可愛。真是可愛的一對。
Rachel: Monica, what're you doing?
莫妮卡,你在幹嘛?
Monica: Nothing, I'm just trying to recreate some of the fun that we had at my place the other day. Remember, when, when you picked Rachel over me? That was funny.
沒什麼,我只是想制♥造出前兩天的樂趣。就是你選瑞秋,不選我那次?多好玩啊。
Phoebe: I guess it was kind of funny.
是蠻好玩的。
Monica: It wasn't funny at all!
一點也不好玩!
Monica: Why would you do that? Why, why didn't you pick me?
你爲什麼選她?爲什麼不選我?
Phoebe: Fine. The reason that I was leaning a little bit more toward Rachel than you is just, you know, you're...just...kinda high maintenance. Ok let's go to lunch!
好,我之所以比較傾向瑞秋是因爲你…有點難搞,我們去喫飯吧!
Monica: That is completely untrue. You think I'm high maintenance? Ok, prove it. I want you to write out a list and we're gonna go through it point by point!
哪有這回事,你覺得我難搞?證明給我看,你列一張清單,我們逐條討論。
Phoebe: No, you're right. You're easy going. You're just not as easy going as Rachel. You know, she's just more flexible and and mellow. That's all.
你說得對,你很好相處。你只是沒有瑞秋那麼好相處,她比較有彈性,比較圓融。
Rachel: Well you and people are different.
每個人都不一樣。
Phoebe: Yeah, you know, Rachel...she'll do whatever you want. You know, you can just walk all over her.
你知道瑞秋,你讓她做什麼,她就做什麼。你可以隨便操縱她。
Rachel: What? Wait a minute. What what're you saying, that I'm a pushover? I'm not a pushover.
什麼?等一下。你是說我是個軟弱的人?我不是!
Phoebe: Oh, ok, you're not a pushover.
哦,好,對,你不是。
Rachel: Oh my...you think I'm a pushover. Well watch this, you know what? You're not invited to lunch.
噢,天呀!你竟然認爲我是個軟弱的人。好吧,聽着,我們不帶你去喫午飯。
Rachel: What do you think of that? I think that's pretty strong, that's what I think. Come on, Monica, let's go to lunch.
你覺得怎麼樣?我覺得夠勁,我就是這麼想的。快點,莫尼卡,我們去喫午飯。
Monica: You start working on that list.
把清單列出來。
Rachel: I cannot believe her.
她真讓人難以置信。
Monica: I know. Where do you wanna go eat? Aww. Oh! I love that Japanese place.
就是啊,你想喫什麼?我很喜歡那家日本料理。
Monica: Uck, I'm sick of Japanese. We're not going there.
我喫膩日本菜了,不要去那家。
Rachel: All right, wherever you wanna go is cool.
那你想去哪裏,你決定吧。
Monica: All right.
好。
Ross: Oh, hey, Gunther, check this out.
甘瑟,你看。
Gunther: Yeah, that that Chandler cracks me up.
那個錢德真的很好笑。
Joey: Hey, Ross, listen uh, you want anything to drink, 'cause I'm heading up there.
羅斯,你要喝什麼嗎?我要去櫃檯。
Ross: Uh, yeah, I'll take a coffee. Thanks, man.
要,我要咖啡,謝了。
Joey: Sure.
不客氣。
Joey: Coffee?
咖啡?
Rachel: No.
不要。
Joey: Coffee? 'Cause I'm going up there.
要咖啡嗎?我要去櫃檯。
Monica: No, thank you.
不用了。
Joey: Ok. You guys need anything, 'cause I'm heading up there.
需要什麼嗎?我要去櫃檯。
Woman: I'd love an ice water.
我要一杯冰水。
Joey: You got it.
沒問題。
Monica: Joey, what're you doing?
喬伊,你在幹什麼?
Joey: Just being friendly.
表示友善啊。
Rachel: Joey, honey, I don't think you're supposed to go back there.
喬伊,你不能去櫃檯後面。
Joey: Nah, nah, it's ok. Right, Gunther?
沒關係啦,對吧,甘瑟?
Gunther: Don't wink at me. And put on your apron.
別跟我使眼色,把圍裙穿上。
Joey: Ok, but I don't see you asking any other paying customers to put on aprons.
穿就穿,你怎麼不叫其他客人穿圍裙。
Monica: Joey, do you work here?
喬伊,你在這裏打工嗎?
Joey: No.
沒有。
Customer: Waiter.
服務生。
Joey: Yeah?
什麼事?
Monica: Joey, what's going on. Why, why didn't you tell us you work here?
喬伊,怎麼回事?你爲什麼不告訴我們?
Joey: It's kind of embarrassing you know? I mean, I was an actor and now I'm a waiter. It's supposed to go in the other direction.
這件事蠻尷尬的,我之前是演員,現在是服務生,一般應該反過來纔對。
Chandler: So is your apron. You're wearing it like a cape.
你的圍裙也反穿成披風了。
Joey: I mean, the job's easy and the money's good, you know? I guess I'm gonna be hanging out here anyway.
這份工作很簡單,薪水很高,反正我都在這混,乾脆賺個錢。
Joey: I might as well get paid for it, right? Just, feel kind of weird serving you guys. You know?
只是要招呼你們感覺很怪。
Rachel: Joey, Come on, I did it and it was fine.
喬伊,我也做過,還好啊。
Ross: Yeah, why would it be weird? Hey, Joey, uh can I get some coffee?
對啊,怎麼會怪?喬伊,幫我端個咖啡。
Joey: Ok, I guess that doesn't seem that weird.
確實沒那麼怪。
Ross: Seriously, I I asked you before, you still haven't gotten it.
我說真的,我點的咖啡還沒來。
Joey: See, now it's weird again.
現在又變怪了。
Chandler: I think it’s great that you work here. You’re going to make a lot of money, and here’s your first tip: Don’t eat yellow snow. Ah ha ha, 2:15, coffeehouse.
你來這裏工作是好事,你會賺大錢,給你一個忠告,不要學壞。2點15分,咖啡館。
Rachel: Well, you know what? This is great. Finally, I have someone I can pass on my wisdom too.
太好了,總算有人能傳承我的智慧。
Rachel: Let me tell you about a couple of things I learned while working at the coffeehouse.
告訴你幾件我在這裏學到的事。
Rachel: First of all, the customer is always right. A smile goes a long way. And if anyone is ever rude to you? Sneeze muffin.
首先,顧客永遠是對的,微笑能讓你無往不利,有人對你不客氣就朝鬆餅打噴嚏。
Joey: Thanks, Rach. Look, you guys are just terrific. Y’ know? Now, how about clearing out of here so I can get some new customers. It’s all about turnover.
謝了,你們對我真好。可不可以清場,好讓別的客人進來?有流動纔有商機。
Ross: Joey, seriously, can I get my coffee?
喬伊,我要的咖啡呢。
Joey: Oh, I’m sorry, Ross. I’ll get it for you right now. And since I made you wait, I’ll toss in a free muffin.
抱歉,馬上來。我送你一塊鬆餅做補償。
Rachel: Phoebe. We would like to talk to you for a second.
菲比,我們想跟你談談。
Phoebe: Okay.
好。
Monica: So, maybe I am a little high maintenance. And maybe Rachel is a little bit of a pushover. But you know what we decided you are?
或許我是有點難搞,或許瑞秋是有點沒個性,但你知道你是什麼嗎?
Rachel: Yes, we are very sorry to tell you this, but you, Phoebe, are flaky.
很抱歉這麼說,但是你,菲比,是個怪人。
Monica: Hah!
哈!
Phoebe: That true, I am flaky.
沒錯,我是很怪。
Rachel: So, what, you’re just, you’re just okay with being flaky?
所以你怪也無所謂?
Phoebe: Yeah, totally.
完全無所謂。
Monica: Well, then, I’m okay with being high maintenance.
那我難搞也無所謂。
Rachel: Yeah, and I am okay with being a pushover.
我沒個性也無所謂。
Phoebe: That’s great. Good for you guys.
太好了,無所謂就好。
Monica: I am not high maintenance!
我纔不難搞!
Rachel: I am not a pushover!
我纔沒有沒個性!
Phoebe: Who said you were?
誰說你們是了?
Monica and Rachel: You did!
你啊!
Phoebe: Oh, I’m flaky. I’ll say anything.
我是怪人,專門亂說話。
Joey: Hey, Gunther. Can you uh, can you cover for me? I just got an audition.
甘瑟可不可以替我一下,我接到試鏡通知。
Gunther: No, I’m leaving to get my hair dyed.
不行,我要去染頭髮。
Joey: Really? ! I like your natural color.
是嗎?我喜歡你的自然色。
Joey: Come on man, it’s a great part. Look, check it out. I’m the lead guy’s best friend and I wait for him in this bar and save his seat. Listenlisten. ‘I’m sorry, that seat’s saved.’
拜託啦,這是個好角色我演男主角的好友,在酒吧幫他佔位子,你聽抱歉,這個位子有人。
Gunther: That’s the whole part?
就這樣?
Joey: Okay, maybe he’s not his best friend, but …
或許不是他的好友,但是……
Gunther: Okay, I’ll see you in an hour.
1小時後見。
Joey: Oh, man, I could totally get that part. ‘I’m sorry, that seat is taken.’
上帝啊,我絕對能拿到那個角色“抱歉,這個位子有人。”
Patron: Oh, excuse me.
抱歉。
Joey: No, no, I didn’t mean you.
不,我不是說你。
Joey: But, you believed me, huh?
但你以爲是真的吧?
Patron: I believed you were saving this seat for someone.
我以爲你在幫別人佔位。
Joey: So, you’d hire me, right?
所以你會僱用我囉?
Patron: For what?
用你幹嘛?
Joey: Exactly! All right, everybody, listen up. The coffeehouse is going to be closed for about an hour.
就是說嘛……各位請注意,本店要暫停營業1小時。
Customers: Huh? What?
什麼?
Joey: Yeah, it’s for the kids. To keep the kids off drugs. It’s a very important issue in this month’s Playboy. I’m sure you all read about it.
好幫助孩子們遠離毒品,這是本期花♥花♥公♥子的重要報導,各位一定都看過。
Joey: Hey! Hey! Don't you wanna keep guns away from kids?
你不想讓孩子們遠離槍♥支嗎?
Customer: You said "drugs."
你剛纔說毒品。
Joey: It's a vicious cycle. Get out!
這是惡性循環,滾啦!
Joey: Go!
快點!
Ross: It's my joke.
那是我的笑話。
Chandler: It's my joke.
是我的。
Ross and Chandler: It's my joke.
是我的。
Ross: You know, I don't think we're gonna settle this.
我們再吵也吵不出結果。
Chandler: Let's have Monica decide.
讓莫妮卡決定吧。
Ross: Yeah!
好。
Chandler: Yeah!
好。
Ross: Hey Mon.
嘿!莫妮卡。
Chandler: Mon, get out here!
莫妮卡,出來一下!
Ross: Monica!
莫妮卡!
Chandler: Ok, ok. You have to help us decide whose joke this is.
你來決定這個笑話是誰的。
Monica: Why do I have to decide?
爲什麼要我決定?
Chandler: Because you're the only one that can be fair.
因爲你才能客觀公正。
Ross: Yeah.
是!
Monica: I can't be fair. You're my boyfriend.
我不能,你是我的男朋友。
Ross: Yeah yeah, but I'm your brother. We're family. That's the most important thing in the world.
但我是你哥哥,我們是家人,世上最重要的就是親情。
Chandler: Don't try to sway her. I'm your only chance to have a baby.
不要想左右她。只有我能讓你生小孩。
Chandler: Ok, let's go.
我們開始吧!
Ross: All right, um, ok, we'll, we'll each tell you um, how we came up with the joke and then you decide which one of us is telling the truth me.
我們會說出這個笑話的由來。你再決定誰說的是實話…是我。
Monica: Chandler, you go first.
錢德,你先。
Chandler: Ok, I thought of the joke two months ago, at lunch with Steve.
好,我是2個月前,跟史提夫喫飯時想到的。
Monica: Oh, wait, is he the guy that I met at Christmas?
就是聖誕節遇見的那傢伙嗎?
Chandler: Can I finish my story? !
讓我說完好嗎?
Monica: Do you want me to pick you?
你要我選你嗎?
Ross: See, I would never snap at you like that.
我絕對不會那樣兇你。
Monica: Continue.
請繼續。
Chandler: Ok. So Steve said he had to go to the doctor. And Steve's doctor's name is Doctor Muppy.
好的。史提夫說他去看醫生,他的醫生姓侯奇。
Chandler: So I said, 'Doctor Monkey?' And that is how the whole Doctor Monkey thing came up.
我說“猴子醫生?” 所以纔會有猴子醫生這個笑話。
Ross: Are you kidding? Ok, look. I I study evolution. Remember, evolution? Monkey into man? Plus, I'm a doctor, and I had a monkey. I'm Doctor Monkey!
你開什麼玩笑我是念進化論的,記得吧?進化。猴子進化成人?況且我是博士,我還養過猴子,我是猴子博士。
Chandler: I'm not arguing with that.
這點我不跟你爭。
Monica: All right, I've heard enough. I've made my decision.
好,可以了,我決定好了。
Chandler: Okay, so what. .?
太好了,結果是什麼?
Ross: Do tell.
快說。
Monica: You are both idiots. The joke is not funny, and it's offensive to women, and doctors, and monkeys!
你們兩個都是白♥癡。那個笑話不但不好笑,還冒犯了女性,還有醫生,還有猴子!
Monica: All right, you you shouldn't be arguing over who gets credit, you should be arguing over who gets blamed for inflicting this horrible joke upon the world!
你們不該爭笑話是誰的,應該爭是誰讓這世界受這種罪。
Monica: Now let it go! The joke sucks!
別再爭了,那個笑話爛透了!
Ross: It's your joke.
那是你的笑話。
Chandler: It's not.
纔不是。
Monica: My God, Chandler, there you are.
錢德,你在這裏。
Chandler: Hi, oh hi.
嗨,哦,嗨。
Monica: Hey, it's Phoebe and Rachel. Hey, why don't you tell them um, what you were telling me earlier about me not being high maintenance?
是菲比和瑞秋。你要不要告訴她們,你剛纔說我並不難搞?
Chandler: Monica is a self sufficient, together lady. Being with her has been like being on a vacation.
莫妮卡是個自信沉着的女性,跟她在一起就像在度假。
Chandler: And what may be perceived as high maintenance is merely attention to details and generosity of spirit.
至於所謂的難搞,只是注重小細節和……心靈的慷慨。
Rachel: Wow, you know what? That is the best fake speech I think I've ever heard.
這真是我所聽過最棒的假話。
Phoebe: Really? I've heard better.
真的?我聽過更棒的。
Monica: Wait, wait, he came up with that himself. Tell them, Chandler.
等等,那是他自己說的,你告訴她們。
Chandler: I'm out of words. Should I just say the whole thing again?
我已經沒詞了,可以重複嗎?
Monica: Look, I am not high maintenance. I am not. Chandler!
我一點也不難搞,一點也不,錢德!
Chandler: You're a little high maintenance.
你是有點難搞。
Monica: Ahhh! You, are on my list.
你上黑名單了。
Chandler: Sorry. But you're not, you're not easy going, but you're you're passionate, and that's good.
對不起,你並不好相處,但你很熱情,這樣很好。
Chandler: And when you get upset about the little things, I think that I'm pretty good, at making you feel better about that.
當你爲小事不高興時,我覺得我很能安撫你的。
Chandler: And that's good too. So, they can say that you're high maintenance, but it's ok, because I like...maintaining you.
那樣也很好,所以她們說你難搞也行,因爲我喜歡……搞定你。
Monica: I didn't even tell him to say that.
我沒叫他說這些。
Monica: All right, you're off my list.
你從黑名單除名了。
Chandler: I'm off the list.
我除名了。
Monica: Phoebe, it's ok that you don't want me to be your girlfriend, because I have the best boyfriend.
菲比,你不找我當女朋友也沒關係,因爲我有最棒的男朋友。
Phoebe: You know, suddenly I find you very attractive.
我突然覺得你好迷人。
Chandler: Hey, buddy boy, how'd the audition go?
兄弟,試鏡結果如何?
Joey: Oh, not good, no. I I didn't get the part, and uh, I lost my job here, so...
不好,我沒拿到那個角色,這裏的工作也沒了,所以……
Phoebe: Wow! That is a bad audition.
好慘烈的試鏡。
Rachel: How how did you lose your job here?
這裏的工作爲什麼沒了?
Joey: Well, I had the audition, but Gunther said I had to stay here and be in charge so he could go get his hair dyed. So, I went anyway, and then he fired me.
我要去試鏡,但甘瑟叫我留下,他好去染頭髮。但我還是去了,他就炒我魷魚。
Rachel: He left work in the middle of the day to do a personal errand and left you in charge when you've been working here for two days?
他扔下工作去辦私事,叫纔來2天的你留下負責?
Rachel: That's not, that's not right.
這樣不對吧。
Joey: Yeah, what're you gonna do?
但是能怎麼辦?
Rachel: Joey, you can’t let him get away with that. Well you know what, I'm not gonna let him get away with that.
喬伊,你不能就這麼算了。
Rachel: I'm gonna say something to him No, I really shouldn't say anything No, I should say something to him.
我絕不放過他,我要去教訓他不,我不該多事不,我要去教訓他。
Rachel: Gunther, I want you to give Joey his job back. That is really not fair that you have to fire him...
甘瑟,讓喬伊繼續在這裏打工。你這樣解僱他一點也不……
Gunther: Ok.
好。
Rachel: What?
什麼?
Gunther: He can have his job back.
他可以繼續打工。
Rachel: That's right, he can have his job back. Glad we got that all straightened out. There you go, Joey, you got your job back.
沒錯,他可以繼續打工,很高興我們講通了,好了,你可以繼續打工了。
Joey: That's great. Thanks Rach.
太好了,謝謝你。
Rachel: Yeah, pretty nice, huh? Now who's a pushover?
不賴吧?誰沒個性了?
Phoebe: Rach, you're in my seat.
你坐到我的位子了。
Rachel: I'm sorry.
抱歉。
Phoebe: Hey, I never got to hear who you guys would pick to be your girlfriend.
你們都沒說會找誰當女朋友。
Monica: Aw, I'd pick you, Phoebe.
我選你。
Rachel: Oh, yeah. Definitely you, Pheebs.
沒錯,絕對是你。
Phoebe: Yeah, well, I kinda thought.
我也這麼覺得。
Chandler: Hey.
絕不可能。
Rachel: Hey.
肯定選你。
Rachel: Oh, I have a question. If if if one of you had to pick one of the other two guys to go out with, who would you pick?
我有一個問題,如果要找另外兩個人當男朋友,你們會找誰?
Ross: No way.
少來。
Joey: I’m not answering that.
我拒絕回答。
Chandler: Joey!
喬伊!
Chandler: No way. I'm not answering that.
我不會回答的。