老友记 第七季 第七集
FriendsS07E07
Part1
Aug. 23, 2019, 1:48 p.m.

Friends Season 7 Episode 7: The One with Ross’s Book.


老友記第7季第7集:羅斯在圖書館。

Joey: Morning!
早安!
Rachel: Hi! Oh, how was your date last night?
嗨!噢,昨晚的約會怎麼樣?
Joey: Pretty good.
挺好的。
Rachel: Oh good. Ah! My God, Sorry about that!
噢,那就好。啊!天啊,對不起!
Joey: Okay, really good. Anyway I gotta go. I'm late for work.
好吧,非常好。我得走了。上班要遲到了。
Rachel: What? ! You're gonna leave this person with me? !
什麼?!你就把這人扔這兒給我?!
Joey: Yeah Hey, don't worry, she's a terrific girl. And hey listen, could you do me a favor? When she comes out could you just mention that I'm not looking for a serious relationship; that'd be great.
是啊,嘿,別擔心,她是個很棒的女孩。還有,能幫我個忙嗎?她出來後告訴她,我還不想找女友。
Rachel: Why? ! What? ! Are you kidding? !
爲什麼?!什麼?!你在開玩笑嗎?!
Joey: Just casually slip it in, you know lay the groundwork. Tell her, I'm a loner No! An outlaw! Tell her she doesn't want to get mixed up with the likes of me.
就隨便跟她一提,讓她有心理準備。就說我是獨行者!不願被束縛!告訴她別和我這樣的人在一起。
Rachel: You know what? That's a lot to remember, can't I just tell her you're a pig?
我記不住,就告訴她你是隻豬,行嗎?
Joey: Hey, I'm gonna call her later! Honest!
嘿,我稍後會打電話給她!真的!
Joey: Oh come on, Chandler used to do it! He'd even make the girl pancakes! Plus, he'd make extras and leave them for me.
拜託,錢德勒以前就這樣幫我!他還給女孩做薄餅呢!他總做很多還剩一些給我。
Rachel: Well forget it, I'm not telling that girl anything. That is not my responsibility.
別指望了,我什麼都不會告訴那女孩。又不是我的職責。
Joey: Fine! Now, where'd we land on those pancakes?
好吧!那你會把那些薄餅放哪兒?
Joey's Date: Hi!
嗨!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Joey's Date: Sorry about that, but I couldn't get that lock to work on the door.
剛剛很抱歉,可我不知怎麼鎖那門。
Rachel: Yeah, Joey kinda disabled it when I moved in.
喬伊在我搬進來後把它弄壞了。
Joey's Date: You must be Rachel, I'm Erin.
你肯定就是瑞秋了,我是艾琳。
Rachel: Hi.
嗨。
Erin: Hi. I don't mean this to sound like high school, but did he say anything about me?
嗨。可能這樣問有點像中學生,但他有說過我什麼嗎?
Rachel: Would you like some pancakes?
你想來點兒薄餅嗎?
Chandler: Come on! Why are we here? !
別賣關子了,我們來這裏幹什麼?!
Ross: Okay, okay take a guess.
好,好,你猜。
Chandler: The hot chicks?
這裏有辣妹?
Ross: Okay, okay, I was typing names into the library computer earlier, you know for fun, and I typed mine in and guess what came up? My doctoral dissertation! It's here! Yeah, it's right it's right down here! In the biggest library in the university!
是這樣,我往圖書館電腦裏輸名字,你知道的,只是覺得好玩,我輸了自己的,你猜找到什麼?我的博士論文!就在這裏!在大學最大的圖書館裏!
Chandler: Wow that's actually pretty cool.
那真的很酷。
Ross: Oh, there's also a book here by a woman named Wendy Bagina. What is that?
還有一本溫迪·巴繼娜寫的書。那是什麼?
Chandler: Sounds like two people are really enjoying the Dewey decimal system.
聽起來像是兩個非常享受杜威十進制系統的人。
Female Student: I'm so sorry!
太抱歉了。
Chandler: You didn't bring me here to do that, did you?
你不會是帶我來這裏做那檔子事的對吧?
Monica: She sent the chicken back again? !
她又把雞肉退回來了?!
The Waitress: She says it's to dry now and she wants to come back here and explain to you exactly how she wants it.
她說雞肉太乾,想親自跟你解釋,她要什麼樣的雞肉。
Monica: Well fine! I want to meet this chicken expert! Send the Colonel in!
我倒想會會這位雞肉專家。傳上校(暗指肯德基的創始人)進來吧。
The Colonel: Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
Monica: Lucky bastard! Janice.
躲過一劫的混♥蛋!珍妮絲。
Janice: How are you Ms. Hot Shot chef with the big fancy restaurant with the best chicken ever!
在大餐廳做靚雞肉的大廚過得怎麼樣?
Monica: I'm fine.
我挺好。
Janice: Oh! What is that on your finger? ! I'm blind!
噢!你手指上的是什麼?!我給閃瞎了!
Janice: So, who's the lucky guy?
誰是那個幸運的傢伙?
Chandler: Oh, my God. I am so sorry sweetie, are you okay? You didn't tell her we were getting married, did you?
我的天啊。我真的很抱歉,甜心。你還好嗎?你沒告訴她我們訂婚了吧?
Monica: Well, she saw the ring.
她看到了戒指。
Chandler: Did she freak out?
她大喫一驚?
Monica: Well, she was shocked when I told her, but then again so were most people.
哦,剛開始她有些震驚,不過大夥得知咱們的婚訊時都感覺震驚。
Chandler: Right.
噢。
Monica: Well, she actually has a boyfriend you know herself, named Clark, she also kinda invited herself to our wedding. Clark too.
她有男朋友了,叫克拉克。她還自說自話說她要參加我們的婚禮,克拉克也要來。
Chandler: You said no right?
你拒絕了對吧?
Monica: Huh?
啊?
Chandler: You said no right? !
你拒絕了對吧?!
Monica: Well, she corned me! She asked if the wedding was in town! I mean, what was I supposed to do? !
我是被逼的!她問我婚禮是不是在城裏舉行!那你說我該怎麼辦?
Chandler: Lie! How hard is that? ! The check's in the mail! Oh your baby is so cute! I can't wait to read your book Ross!
騙她!那有多難?!支票在郵件裏!噢,你的寶寶真可愛!我真期待你的大作,羅斯!!
Monica: Come on! So she comes to the wedding! I mean it won't be so bad.
就讓她來嘛,說不定沒那麼糟糕呢。
Chandler: What do you think she's just gonna sit there quietly? You don't think she's gonna want to make a toast? You don't think she's gonna want to grab the microphone and sing Part-time Lover? !
你以爲她會安靜的坐在那兒嗎?你不覺得她會說祝酒辭嗎?你不覺得她會抓起麥克風唱"兼♥職愛人"?!
Monica: Oh my God, she's not gonna like the chicken that night either is she? !
老天,她一樣不會喜歡當晚的雞肉,是嗎?
Chandler: You know what? It's gonna be okay. You know what? She's probably not gonna even want to come.
知道嗎?沒事的。知道嗎?她也許根本不會來。
Monica: Really?
真的?
Chandler: No! That was a lie! See how easy that was!
不!那是騙你的!多簡單!
Monica: So you would've just lied?
那要是你就騙會她?
Chandler: Yes!
對!
Monica: Would it really have been that easy?
真的就那麼簡單嗎?
Chandler: Yes!
當然!
Monica: Good, so do it Saturday night because we're going to dinner with her and Clark.
那就好,週六晚就那樣做啊,我們要跟她和克拉克喫飯。
Joey: Hey! What's up?
嘿!好啊!
Phoebe and Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Hey, who's your friend? Hey!
嘿,你這朋友是誰啊?嘿!
Erin: Hey Joey!
嗨,喬伊。
Joey: Erin! Still here!
艾琳,你還在啊。
Rachel: Yeah, we ended up spending the day together and had such a great time!
我們在一起一整天,玩得很開心。
Joey: Why wouldn't you? Erin is great! Then there's you guys.
可不是嗎?艾琳可棒了。當然還有你們。
Erin: Oh, listen. I've got to get going. Today was great, thanks!
噢,我要走了,今天真棒,謝謝!
Rachel: I know! Okay!
是啊!就是!
Erin: Bye Joey. Last night was fun.
再見喬伊。昨晚真開心。
Joey: Yeah. I'll call you.
我會打電話給你的。
Rachel: Oh and I'll call you too!
噢,我也會打電話給你!
Erin: All right. I'll call you.
好,我會打給你的!
Phoebe: And call me!
還有打給我!
Joey: Okay, good to see you again.
好吧,很高興再見到你。
Erin: Bye.
再見。
Joey: Bye-bye.
再見。
Rachel: Bye!
再見。
Joey: So, system kinda broke down huh? !
趕走她的系統出故障了嗎?!
Rachel: Oh Joey, I'm sorry I just couldn't tell her all those things you wanted me to tell her. And you know we got to talking and I…
噢,喬伊,那些話我說不出口。和她聊過天后,我想…
Phoebe: We want you to marry her!
我們想你娶她!
Joey: What? !
什麼?!
Phoebe: She is so amazing! You have no idea.
她真棒!你都不知道。
Joey: No idea? Who do you think brought her here?
不知道?那你以爲是誰帶她來的?
Rachel: Cupid.
丘比特。
Phoebe: Joey, she's so cool. She speaks four languages.
喬伊,她真酷。會說四種語言。
Joey: Man, do you know what guys want!
天,你還真瞭解男人需求。
Rachel: Look Joey, come on she's so perfect for you! I mean she's sweet, she likes baseball, and she had two beers at lunch.
喬伊,她跟你是天生一對,她真的很可愛。她喜歡棒球,午餐時還喝了兩瓶啤酒。
Joey: My beers? ! Look you guys, she's a very nice girl. Okay? We had a good time, but I just I don't see it going anywhere.
我的啤酒?!她是個不錯的女孩。我們在一起很開心,但我看不到有未來。
Phoebe: But you always say that.
你老那麼說。
Rachel: Yeah, maybe if you gave this girl a chance it would go somewhere.
也許你給這女孩一次機會,就會有未來。
Joey: Look I'm sorry you guys, I just don't think so.
對不起了,我可不這麼想。
Phoebe: Whatever.
隨便吧。
Rachel: Fine.
好吧。
Joey: Hey, don't start judging me! Huh? You're the one who's in love with her assistant! Huh? And you, you're the one having the affair with the guy who keeps the pigeons on the roof!
嘿,別老說我了!哼?你愛上自己的助手!哼?還有你,你和在樓頂養鴿子的人有一腿!
Rachel: Phoebe!
菲比!
Phoebe: Secret affair!
祕密戀愛而已。
Ross: People are doing it in front of my book!
有人在我的書前嘿咻!
Rachel: I'm sorry?
你說什麼?
Ross: My doctoral dissertation is in the library at school, I went to see it, and there were students making babies right in the middle of the Paleontology section!
我的博士論文在學校圖書館裏,我去看看,有學生就在古生物區造孩子。
Rachel: Oh my God! Did you get to see anything good?
噢老天!你看到什麼精彩的嗎?
Ross: Let me ask you something, at your school was there a like uh a place on campus where students went to uh, fool around.
我問你,你們學校有沒有個學生喜歡去做那事的地方?
Rachel: Yeah, there was. It was there the corner of the library where all these dusty books that nobody ever read Yes, there was.
有啊。在圖書館的角落裏,那裏堆着從沒有人看的鋪滿了灰塵的書。沒錯,就在那兒。
Ross: Great! Because people kept showing up, I think it's like a thing!
太好了!因爲人們就不停地出現,好像有什麼約定一樣。
Joey: Now hold on a second, fifth floor against that back wall?
等等,五樓靠後牆那兒?
Ross: Oh for crying out loud!
噢,連你都去過!
Joey: All right, so we should go catch our movie.
好吧,我們該去看電影了。
Rachel: Well now what's the rush?
急什麼?
Joey: I like to see the previews. The candy.
我想看預告片。有糖果拿。
Phoebe: Oh. Hey!
嗨!
Rachel: Well look who's here!
看誰來了!
Erin: Hey, Joey.
嗨,喬伊。
Joey: Hey, Erin.
嗨,艾琳。
Erin: :Hey, Rachel.
嗨,瑞秋。
Rachel: Hi.
嗨。
Rachel: Hi! Well, we were just about to take off and see a movie. Oh no!
嗨!我們正準備去看電影。噢不行了!
Erin: What's wrong?
怎麼了?
Rachel: Oh Phoebe, we forgot that party we have to go to.
噢,菲比,我們忘了要去一個派對。
Phoebe: Oh no.
哦,不。
Joey: What party?
什麼派對?
Phoebe and Rachel: A birthday party.
生日派對。
Joey: Who's birthday party?
誰的生日派對?
Phoebe and Rachel: Allison's birthday party.
艾莉森的生日派對。
Joey: Oh, and how is Allison?
艾莉森幾歲?
Phoebe and Rachel: 32.
32.
Rachel: Wait a minute! Why don't you guys do something? !
等一下!不如你們兩個一起去玩兒?!
Joey: Yeah, look how that worked out.
對,看看我們能做點什麼。
Ross: Excuse me. Hi, I'm a professor here. Do you know the Paleontology section, fifth floor, stack 437?
打擾了。嗨,我是這兒的教授。你知道古生物區,五樓,437書架嗎?
The Librarian: Well, yes! Just give me five minutes, I just have to find someone to cover my shift.
哦知道!給我五分鐘,我要找人替一下班。
Ross: No! No! No! Can I speak to someone in charge please? !
不!不!不!我能跟負責人說話嗎?!
The Head Librarian: How can I help you?
我能幫你什麼嗎?
Ross: Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to increase security in the Paleontology section? See I wrote a book up there and instead of reading it people are well, rolling around in front of it.
嗨,能不能在古生物區加強保安?我寫了本書在那兒,那些人不讀,反而在那兒滾來滾去的。
The Head Librarian: We are aware of the problem you are referring too. But as far as increasing security, I'm afraid the library is very understaffed. I can't help you.
我們已經意識到這個問題。可我們人手不足。幫不了你。
Ross: Well, fine. Fine! If I'm the only person with any appreciation of the sanctity of the written word, I'll go up there and defend it myself! And don't you follow me!
好吧,算了!就我欣賞這些神聖的文字,我自己去保護好了!你別跟着我!
Rachel: How did it go with Erin?
和艾琳進展順利嗎?
Joey: Oh, unbelievable! We had the best time!
噢,真難以置信!太開心了!
Phoebe: Yay! Oh so, you're not, you're not mad at us anymore?
真好!就是說你不生我們的氣了?
Joey: No! No! No! You guys were totally right! This is so much better than the first time we went out. You know? That was so awkward, we were really nervous.
當然不啦!你們完全正確!這次比第一次和她出去好多了。那次我們不熟悉,又很緊張。
Phoebe: Didn't you sleep together?
你不是和她睡了嗎?
Joey: Yeah that really calms me down.
是啊,那確實讓我放鬆了不少。
Joey: And! We have so much in common! She loves sandwiches, sports, although she is a Met fan, not much of an issue now but if were ever to have kids, well that's a…
而且!我們有好多共同之處!她喜歡三明治,體育,雖然她是大都會隊球迷,現在無所謂,但如果我們有了孩子…
Rachel: Oh my God! Listen to you talking about having kids. Oh my Joey. Oh, please don't get married before I do.
噢,天啊!聽你說到生孩子。噢,我的喬伊,請不要比我先結婚。
Janice: I just cannot believe Clark stood me up!
噢。想不到克拉克竟然放我鴿子!
Monica: He might still show up.
他還是有可能出現的。
Janice: Oh, what are you, stupid? It's been three hours.
你是傻瓜嗎?已經過了三個小時了。
Monica: Is that all?
不止吧?
Janice: I should just go on to happier things, okay? why don't you tell about your lovely wedding?
我還是想想高興的事,好嘛?爲什不給我講講你們可愛的婚禮?
Chandler: Well actually, there was something we wanted to tell you about the wedding. It's going to be a small ceremony. Tiny! We're not even sure why we're having it.
其實我們正要告訴你有關婚禮的事。只會舉行一個小儀式,很小的!我們都不知道爲什麼要辦。
Monica: It's actually going to be just family.
只有家人蔘加。
Janice: Oh, wait, you two think of me as family? ! Oh, I have to ask you something now and be honest; do you want me to sing Careless Whisper or Lady In Red?
噢,我有個問題,要老實回答,你們想我唱"無心快語"還是"紅衣女郎"?
Joey: How can you say that? ! The Mets have no closer!
你怎麼能這麼說?!大都會隊還差的遠呢!
Erin: What about Benitez?
班尼提茲呢?
Joey: What about Game 1 of the Series?
第一場他打的好嗎?
Erin: What about shut up?
閉嘴好不好?
Joey: You shut up! I love arguing with her. I'll be right back.
你閉嘴!我喜歡和她拌嘴。我一會兒就來。
Erin: Okay.
好。
Rachel: So how's it going with Joey?
覺得和喬伊在一起怎麼樣?
Erin: Oh, okay.
還好。
Rachel: Okay? Wait okay, tell me that you like him, please? I mean tell me that you like him.
只是還好?告訴我你喜歡他。
Erin: Look, he's a really great guy and I know that you really want this to work out, but I just don't see this having a future.
他是個不錯的男人,我知道你們很想我們能成,我只是看不到有未來。
Rachel: But you said that you liked him! I mean what happened?! Did you just change your mind? !
可你說過喜歡他!怎麼回事?你改變主意了嗎?!
Erin: Kinda.
算是吧。
Phoebe: Then change it back!
那就改回去!
Erin: I'm sorry I… It's just there's no real spark.
對不起,我們之間沒有真正的火花。
Phoebe: No spark? Didn't you sleep together?
沒火花?你不是和他睡過了嗎?
Erin: Yeah.
是啊。
Rachel: Ugh, tramp!
啊,淫♥蕩!
Phoebe: Does Joey have any idea?
喬伊知道嗎?
Erin: I really don't think he does. And you know what? Maybe you guys could help clue him in. You know, tell him I'm not interested in a serious relationship or something.
我想他不知道。這樣吧,你們可以跟他說。告訴他我不想找男友或之類的。
Phoebe: Yeah, you mean like that you're kind of a loner.
類似於你總是獨來獨往之類的。
Erin: Yeah! That would be great!
那就最好不過了!
Phoebe: Yeah, and maybe that you're a real stronzo.
也許說你是個混♥蛋。
Erin: I'm sorry?
抱歉?
Phoebe: Oh well, I guess Italian isn't one of the four languages you speak.
看來你會說的四門外語裏不包括意大利語。
Joey: Hey! You wanna go?
嘿!走了嗎?
Erin: Yeah, let's go.
好,咱們走吧。
Joey: Okay. See you guys later.
好。待會兒見。
Erin: Bye guys.
再見。
Rachel: Yeah, see ya.
好,再見。
Joey: Hey, thank you so much.
嘿,太謝謝你們了。
Rachel: I guess it was Cupid who brought her here.
我想不是丘比特帶她來的。
Phoebe: No, just a regular old flying dwarf.
不是,只是個普通的會飛的老侏儒。
Ross: Yes? Yes? ! How can I help you?
怎麼了?怎麼了?需要我幫忙嗎?
Guy: Yeah, we were just looking around.
我們只是四處看看。
Ross: Oh, you're fellow scholars. What exactly were you looking for? Perhaps, perhaps Dr. Chester Stock's musings on the smiledon Californicus?
噢。你們只是同學。你們究竟在找什麼呢?也許,也許是找查斯特·史塔克博士的有關冰川時期的冥想?
Ross: Get out of here! Meeting someone? Or are you just here to brush up on Marion's views on evolution?
快滾,你來找人嗎?還是你想來看看瑪莉安對進化論的看法?
Woman: Actually I find Marion's views far to progressionist.
事實上,我覺得瑪莉安的觀點太激進了。
Ross: I find Marion's views far to progressionist.
我也覺得瑪莉安的觀點太激進了。
Woman: I'm sorry, who are you?
不好意思,你是?
Ross: I'm a professor here, Ross Geller.
我是這裏的教授,羅斯·蓋勒。
Woman: Ross Geller, why do I know that name? It's Wait! Did you write this?
羅斯·蓋勒,我怎麼會對這個名字有印象,等下。這是你寫的?
Ross: Yes! You're the person who checked out my book? !
對。你是看了我的書的人?!
Woman: You know, you look nothing like I would've thought. you're so young.
你和我想象的一點都不像。如此年輕。
Ross: Well, I skipped forth grade.
我3年級的時候跳級了。
Ross: I am very very sorry.
真是太抱歉了。
Phoebe: So how was your date?
你們的約會還順利嗎?
Joey: Oh, it was great! I mean we walked all around the village. We went to this ice cream place, split a milkshake, 70/30 but still… And guess what, I'm thinking about taking her upstate to one of those bed and breakfasts.
噢,真棒!我們在周圍散步。去雪糕店分享了杯奶昔,我們三七開,但也其樂融融…下次我要帶她去住郊外的小旅館享受牀鋪加早餐式的舒適服務。
Phoebe: Oh really? She said she wants to go away with you?
真的?她說願意和你去?
Joey: No no no no no! It's a surprise, but it's gonna be tricky thought because she said she was gonna be pretty busy at work for a while.
不不不,沒有!是個驚喜,但有些棘手,她說將要忙一段時間。
Phoebe and Rachel: Oh no, yeah.
噢,是這樣。
Rachel: Joey, look honey we need to talk okay? I kinda got the feeling from her today that uh, she's not looking for a serious relationship.
喬伊,親愛的,我們得談一下。今天從她那感覺到,她不想找固定男友。
Joey: Where are you getting this?
你從哪兒感覺到的?
Rachel: Well, she told me. She said she's kinda a loner.
她告訴我的。她說她向來獨來獨往。
Joey: It's cool. You know I'm a loner too! Right?
沒事的。我也都是獨來獨往的。
Phoebe: Hey Joey, you know what? You are way to good for her.
喬伊,知道嗎?她配不上你。
Rachel: Yeah and honey I promise next time that I will just say good-bye and tell them you're not looking for a relationship.
我保證下次就只是說再見,告訴她們你不要固定女友。
Joey: No! No. Don't do that, just next time make sure she really likes me.
不!不要那樣,只要下次確定她真的喜歡我。
Rachel: Well that too.
那當然。
Rachel: Joey?
喬伊?
Joey: Yeah?
啊?
Rachel: Do you want some pancakes?
想來點兒薄餅嗎?
Joey: Finally!
這纔像話!
Monica: What are we gonna do?
我們該怎麼辦?
Chandler: I say we go with Careless Whisper.
我說咱們選她唱"無心快語".
Janice: Chandler?
錢德勒?
Chandler: Did she see us yet? Did she see us?
她看到我們了嗎?看到了嗎?
Monica: Janice, what are you doing here?
珍妮絲,你來這裏做什麼?
Janice: Well, I thought I was going to go back to my apartment but then I just felt I couldn't really be alone tonight.
我本想回家,但我今晚不想一個人。
Janice: I was wondering if I could maybe stay here with you, just I really feel that I need to be with family.
不知能不能來這兒和你們在一起,我真的很想和家人在一起。
Monica: Our kids are gonna call her Aunt Janice aren't they?
我們的孩子會叫她珍妮絲阿姨,對吧?
Janice: Please, it's because otherwise I really don't know what I might do.
求你們了,不然真不知自己會做出什麼傻事。
Chandler: Aren't you just a tinsy bit curious?
你難道沒有一點點好奇,想知道這傻事究竟是什麼嗎?
Janice: Do you have any tissues?
有紙巾嗎?
Monica: Yeah, in the bathroom.
在浴室裏。
Monica: we'll just let her stay.
我們得收留她。
Chandler: No no no no, if we let her stay, she will stay forever!
不不不,如果我們收留她,她會永遠住在這裏。
Monica: Kinda like your Barca lounger.
和你的躺椅一樣。
Chandler: Is that what you're thinking about right now?
你現在就在想這個?
Monica: I never stop thinking about it.
我從沒停過想這個。
Janice: Hey you guys, Do either one of you want to get in there before I take my bath.
我洗澡之前,你們還要用浴室嗎?
Chandler: Janice, I'm sorry but you can't stay here tonight.
珍妮絲,我很抱歉但是今晚你不能留在這。
Janice: Why not?
爲什麼?
Chandler: Honestly? Our apartment is a hotbed for electromagnetic activity. Now Monica and I have been immunized, but sadly you have not.
說實話嗎?我們家因爲電磁輻射的關係遭到了污染。莫妮卡跟我已經免疫了,但不幸地你沒有免疫力。
Janice: Okay, I'm going to need a comforter, but did you have a hypoallergenic one because otherwise I get very nasal. Do you have a cat? Because it's already happening. Do you hear that?
我需要一條棉被。你有抗過敏的那種,否則我鼻子會過敏。你們養了貓嗎?因爲我已經開始過敏了。你們聽到了嗎?
Monica: Oh my God! Oh my God! You have to go!
我的天啊!我的天啊!你非離開不可!
Janice: Why?
爲什麼?
Monica: Because Chandler still has feelings for you!
因爲錢德勒對你還有感覺。
Janice: He does?
是嗎?
Chandler: Say again?
再說一次?
Monica: That's right. That's right. And that is why you can't stay here tonight. And probably why you shouldn't come to the wedding.
沒錯。沒錯。這就是爲什麼你不能在這兒過夜。也是爲什麼你不該來我們的婚禮。
Chandler: Feelings, such strong feelings.
感覺,非常強烈的感覺。
Monica: I mean, I realize that his feelings may never completely go away, but you can.
我的意思是,我懂他對你的感覺可能永遠不會消失,但是你可以。
Janice: Oh my God, I understand. I am so sorry, I'll go. Good-bye Monica, I wish you a lifetime of happiness with him. Chandler, you call me when this goes in the pooper.
噢,我的天啊,我明白了。很抱歉,我這就走。再見莫妮卡,祝你和他永遠幸福。錢德勒,你倆要是離婚了,就打電話給我。
Ross: Don't sweat it, I've got this section covered. Yeah, in fact I've got this little baby to shine in people's eye. Okay, see you later.
放心,我已經檢查過這一區。我拿這小寶貝來照人們的眼睛,遲點見。
Chandler: I just wanted to show Monica your book.
我只是帶莫妮卡來看你的書。



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們