Ben: I'm ready!
我準備好了!
Ross: You sure?
你確定?
Chandler: Okay, let me just straighten out your helmet there.
我幫你把頭盔戴好。
Ben: Thanks daddy.
謝謝爸爸。
Ross: No, no, one daddy, two mommies. All right, it's all yours.
不,不,你只有一個爸爸,兩個媽媽。好,現在看你的了!
Phoebe: Wow, Ben's first big-kid's bike. This is so exciting!
本的第一輛兩輪自行車,太激動人心了!
Monica: Oh yeah, I remember mine! Ohh, it was my sixth birthday, my dad took me to the park, I got it, and it bent.
我還記得我學騎車的時候。我6歲的生日,我爸爸帶我去公園,坐上腳踏車,它就垮了。
Phoebe: I never had a bike of my own.
我從未有過自己的自行車。
Ross: What? !
什麼?!
Phoebe: Well, we didn't have a lot of money. But the girl across the street had the best bike! It was pink and it had rainbow colored tassels hanging off the handle grips, and a bell and this big white wicker basket with those plastic daisies stuck on.
我們家很窮。但對街的女孩有一輛最酷的腳踏車。它是粉紅色的,把手掛着五顏六色的流蘇,還有鈴檔,一個白色的車筐上面還有塑料小雛菊。
Chandler: That sounds like my first bike. My dad gave me his old one.
聽起來很像是我的第一輛腳踏車。我爸把他舊的腳踏車送給我。
Monica: Did the girl ever let you ride it?
那姑娘讓你騎她的車嗎?
Phoebe: No! But she gave me the box that it came in. It had a picture of the bike on the front. So I would sit on it and my step-dad would drag me around the backyard.
不!但她把裝腳踏車的紙箱送給我。紙箱前面印了腳踏車的照片。我可以坐在上面我繼父會拖着我在後院跑。
Ross: That is so unfair!
太不公平了。
Phoebe: Not really, I got to drag him around too!
挺公平的,我也會拖着他跑。
Chandler: Hey! What are you guys doing?
你們在幹什麼?
Monica: Making holiday candy for the neighbors.
給鄰居做萬聖節的糖果。
Chandler: I'm sorry, who?
抱歉,你說誰?
Monica: I'm gonna hang this basket on the door and when the neighbors walk by they can all take a piece.
我要在門上掛一個籃子。鄰居經過就可以拿塊糖。
Chandler: But we don't know the neighbors.
但我們又不認識他們。
Joey: I do. There's uh, let's see, Guy With a Mustache, smokes-A-Lot Lady, Some Kids I've Seen, and A Red-haired Guy Who Does Not Like To Be Called Rusty.
我認識,一個長着小鬍子的男人,老煙槍女士,還有幾個小孩,還有一個不喜歡被叫做"鏽哥"的紅頭髮男人。
Monica: See? This is exactly why I'm making this candy. We can learn their names and get to know our neighbors.
明白了不?這就是我要做糖果的原因。改善鄰里關係,瞭解鄰居背景。
Chandler: Wouldn't it be easier if we just moved?
我們搬家不是更快?
Rachel: Good morning! !
早啊!
Chandler: Eh, somebody's in a good mood!
有人心情不錯!
Rachel: Well, why shouldn't I be? I have great friends! I have a wonderful job!
我爲什麼要心情不好?我有很棒的朋友!有很棒的工作!
Monica: Where you can make out with your assistant.
而且可以在辦公室跟助理鬼混。
Rachel: Fine, it's not a big deal! We stayed up all night coming up with a plan so thatus dating will not be a problem.
那沒有什麼大不了的。我們徹夜未眠,就爲了保證我們的交往無後顧之憂。
Monica: Oh yeah, what's the plan?
是嗎,你要怎麼做?
Rachel: We… We are not… …going to let it… be a problem.
我們,我們不會讓交往成爲一個問題。
Monica: Wow! It took you all night to come up with that plan? !
這就是你們徹夜未眠想出的方法?!
Rachel: Well you know, we did other stuff too.
我們還忙了些別的。
Monica: Did you two…
你們倆……
Rachel: Oh Monica come on, you know I don't sleep with guys on the first date!
得了,莫妮卡。你知道我不會在第一次約會時就和男伴上牀的。
Monica: Matt Guire, Mark Lynn, Ben Wire…
馬特·懷爾,馬克·林,本·懷斯……
Rachel: Anymore!
現在不了!
Rachel: Hi. Tag, I have a conference call today is that correct?
泰格,我今天有電話會議對吧?
Tag: Yes, at 4:00.
是的,在四點。
Rachel: Okay, thank you. That'll be all. Wait! Wait! Did you see that? That mail guy had no idea there was something going on between us.
好的,謝謝。就這樣吧。等等!等等!看到了嗎?那個送信的還以爲我們之間沒什麼。
Tag: I'd better get back to my desk.
我最好還是回我的辦公桌。
Rachel: Okay, you hard worker! I'll remember to put that in your evaluation.
好吧,你這工作狂!我會記得把這寫在你的評估表裏的。
Tag: My what?
我的什麼?
Rachel: Well, you've been here for two months now and your boss is required to hand in aperformance evaluation. But you know, there is one thing that I have yet to evaluate.
你已經工作兩個月了。你的上司必須爲你做評估。還有一件我沒有評估的事情。
Tag: Are you serious?
你認真的嗎?
Rachel: No, I've just always wanted to do that. Can you help me clean this up?
不,我一直都想這麼做。能幫我收拾下嗎?
Monica: The basket is totally empty! My God, the neighbors ate all the candy!
籃子都空了!老天,鄰居把糖都喫光了!
Chandler: Well, either that or uh…
要不然是鄰居喫了……
Monica: Joey!
喬伊!
Monica: Did you eat all the neighbor candy? !
給鄰居的糖是你都喫了嗎?
Joey: Well yeah, that was the plan, but by the time I got to it there was only a coupleof pieces left!
來是要喫。但當等我看見,就只剩幾塊了!
Phoebe: They've been coming by all day. They love it!
一整天都有人來,他們都很喜歡。
Monica: They love my candy? Oh man! I've gotta go make more!
他們喜歡我的糖?天啊!我得多做一點!
Joey: You might wanna make some more lasagna too, because something might've happened to a huge chunk of it.
你千層麪也多做點。也許有人很喜歡喫也不一定。
Monica: Ross! The neighbors ate all my candy!
羅斯!我的糖被鄰居喫光了!
Ross: Mine stole my newspaper! It's like a crime wave! ! Pheebs, you got a second?
我的鄰居會偷我的報紙。簡直是犯罪風潮。菲比你有時間嗎?
Phoebe: Sure!
有啊!
Ross: Yeah, ever since you told me that story about that bike I couldn't stop thinking about it. I mean, everyone should have a first bike, so…
好的,自從你告訴我關於自行車的事,我一直耿耿於懷,我是說,每個人都應該擁有第一輛自行車,所以……
Phoebe: Oh my God Ross!
噢,我的天,羅斯!
Ross: You like it?
你喜歡嗎?
Phoebe: I love it!
我愛死它了!
Ross: Yeah?
真的?
Phoebe: Oh! Oh! !And I love you!
噢!噢!我也愛死你了!
Phoebe: Not that way! But the bike brought you a lot closer!
不是那種愛!不過這自行車使你我更親近了!
Ross: Ah! Well, take it downstairs, you know give it a test ride.
啊!好吧,把它拿到樓下,試騎一下。
Phoebe: Okay! Oh my God! My first bike! Thank you for the best present I've ever gotten.
好的!我的天!我的第一輛自行車!謝謝你送我有史以來最好的禮物。
Ross: You're welcome.
不客氣。
Phoebe: Oh, and Chandler's about to cry.
錢德勒快哭了。
Chandler: Am not.
我纔沒有。
Monica: Who is that?
是誰?
Chandler: Don't worry, I'm brave! I am brave! I…I am brave! No, no, no, no! Can you tell me who is there please?
別擔心,我很勇敢!我很勇敢!我,我真的很勇敢!不,不,不,不!能告訴我你是誰嗎?
The Knocker: My name is Gary, I live upstairs.
我叫蓋瑞,我住在樓上。
Gary: Hi!
嗨!
Monica: Hi. Do you know what time it is?
你知道現在幾點了嗎?
Gary: It's candy time! My roommate says that they taste like little drops of heaven.
是糖果時間!我室友說那些糖嚐起來像是天上掉下來的禮物。
Monica: Oh please! Did you hear that? Little drops of heaven.
別這麼誇我。你聽到了嗎 "天上掉下來的禮物".
Chandler: 4:00 A.M.
凌晨4點啊。
Gary: So, can I get some candy?
你能給我一點糖果嗎?
Chandler: I am sorry, but some of us have to get up early and go to work! He does not know that I am not some of us.
我很抱歉,可我們某些人要早起上班!他並不知道我不屬於“我們某些人”。
Monica: Um, listen I am sorry, but I'll put some out first thing in the morning.
抱歉,明早我會做的。
Gary: Well okay, I'll swing by later. You live in this building?
好,那我等會再來。你在這棟住嗎?
Gary: Mm! Seems like I would've remembered you!
嗯!那我應該記得你纔對!
Chandler: Mm! Night Gar!
嗯!晚安,蓋瑞!
Rachel: So did you read your evaluation yet?
你看了你的評估表嗎?
Tag: No! It was marked confidential I just sent it down to Human Resources.
上面標着"機密",所以我送去人力資源部了。
Rachel: Okay please, you're kidding right? ! I wrote that one as a joke for you!
你開玩笑的對吧?我只是寫來跟你逗着玩的!
Tag: A joke they would appreciate?
一個他們會欣賞的玩笑?
Rachel: I'm thinking, no.
我想不會。
Tag: What did you say? !
你都寫了什麼?
Rachel: Um, I said I thought you were a good kisser, and uh, and that I like your tiney-tiny touchie.
呃,我說你吻技高超,還有我喜歡你的小屁屁。
Tag: No, not my touchie.
不,別提我的屁屁。
Rachel: Well, it gets worse. When asked if you take initiative I wrote, "Yes, he was able to unhook my bra with minimal supervision," and under Problems with Performance I wrote, "Dear God, I hope not," and then uh, then I drew a little smiley face, and then a small pornographic sketch.
後面更糟。關於及你的工作積極性,我說,“是的,他能在最短時間內解開我的胸圍,”還有工作上的潛在問題我說“噢老天,我希望有,”然後我還畫了一些小笑臉,還有一張色♥色的圖畫。
Monica: Ross! That is so sweet of you to get Phoebe that bike! When I heard the story, I almost cried.
羅斯!你送阿菲自行車真是好有心。我聽說這件事都快哭了。
Joey: Almost cried huh? Hear that, Chandler? Almost cried!
快哭了?聽見了,錢德勒?“快”哭了!
Chandler: Hey, you cry every time somebody talks about Titanic!
嘿,每次有人提起鐵達尼號你也會哭!
Joey: Those two only had each other!
他們兩個只有彼此。
Ross: Phoebe really likes the bike huh?
菲比真的很喜歡那輛自行車對吧?
Monica: Oh yeah! I saw her walking it down the street the other day. She had uh, these flowers in the basket. It was so cute.
是啊!有天我見她推着車在街上走。車籃裏裝着花。好可愛。
Joey: Yeah, I saw her this morning walking it by the park.
對,今天早上我還看見她在公園裏推着車。
Ross: Wait a minute, she was walking the bike? Both times?
等一下,她老是“推”着車?兩次都是?
Joey: Hey Pheebs!
嗨,菲比!
Phoebe: Oh hi!
噢,嗨!
Chandler: Hey! So are you enjoying the bike?
嘿!看來你很喜歡這輛車?
Phoebe: Oh, uh-huh so much!
噢,非常喜歡!
Ross: Pheebs, you do know how to ride a bike don't you?
菲比,你會騎腳踏車吧?
Phoebe: Of course!
當然!
Monica: Can we see you ride it?
我們能看你騎腳踏車嗎?
Phoebe: Okay.
好。
Phoebe: See!
看!
Monica: See, this is why I told you never get involved with your assistant! And here is no such thing as keeping secrets when it comes to affairs.
你看,這就是爲什麼我告訴你永遠不要和你助手發♥生♥關♥系!當發展到戀愛時,沒有什麼事是能夠保密的。
Monica: Did you hear that, Chandler? No such thing!
聽到了嗎,錢德勒?紙包不住火。
Chandler: What happened? I'm just eating candy.
怎麼了?我只是喫糖而已。
Rachel: Maybe it's not as bad as I think. You know, maybe they didn't take it the way I meant it.
我想也許沒那麼糟糕。你知道,也許他們不會按我的意思來理解那東西。
Chandler: Absolutely! You know, because touchie can mean both ass and good worker.
絕對的!你知道,因爲小屁屁可以理解爲屁♥股或優秀員工。
Rachel: Ugh, I just gotta get the thing back!
我得把啊,我只想把那東西拿回來!評估表拿回來。
Joey: Hey Rach?
嘿,瑞?
Rachel: Yeah?
幹嘛?
Joey: That sketch you mentioned? Might it have looked a little something like this?
你那副小春宮圖看上去像這幅嗎?
Rachel: Oh my God! Joey!
噢老天!喬伊!
Chandler: What is the matter with you?
你別是有毛病吧?
Joey: Boy I tell ya, this little talent came in handy before I could afford porn.
告訴你小子,這點小才能在我買得起成人光碟,前可派得上用場了。
The Woman: Hi, I'm sorry. I know it's after-hours, but I really need candy.
對不起,我知道現在是休息時間,但我真的需要糖果。
Monica: I'm sorry, I can't help you. See? Rules are rules.
不好意思,我幫不了你。看見了?這是規矩。
The Woman: Please! I have people coming from out of town today! And, I told them all about your candy!
求你了!今天我有外地的客人來訪!我跟他們提了你的糖果的事!
Monica: No kidding, out of towners huh? What did you tell them?
別開玩笑了,外地的?你告訴他們什麼?
The Woman: I told them your candy is absolutely indescribable!
我告訴他們你的糖果實在是無與倫比!
Monica: Some people have been saying its you know little drops of heaven, but whatever.
有人說那是"天上掉下的禮物",不過僅供參考。
The Woman: Please, can't you help me out?
求你了,幫幫我行嗎?
Joey: Hey Chandler, do we know that lady?
錢德勒,我們認識那位女士嗎?
Chandler: Maybe, isn't she the woman who lives below you and has sex really loud?
可能吧,她不是住你樓下嘿咻時聲音超大的那位嗎?
Monica: All right, I'll do it just this once! But you can't tell anybody!
好吧,僅此一次。可別告訴任何人!
The Woman: Yes! Yes! Please, just give it to me!
是!是!求你了,給我吧!
Joey and Chandler: Yeah, that's her.
沒錯,是她。
The Woman: Thank you.
謝謝。
Monica: It's unbelievable! I can't believe that sign didn't work!
真是難以置信!我寫了標識也沒有用。
Chandler: You know what would work? Stop making candy.
你知道什麼纔會有用嗎?別再做糖果了。
Monica: But they like it!
但是他們喜歡!
Chandler: You mean they like you.
可你是想要他們喜歡你。
Monica: Maybe.
也許。
Chandler: Is that why you became a chef? So that people would like you?
你就是這樣當上主廚的?這樣別人就會喜歡你?
Monica: Oh, you really want to talk about getting people to like you huh, funny man?
噢,你真的想談談關於怎樣招人喜歡的話題是嗎?大活寶?
Ross: Okay, now just remember everything I taught you and you'll be fine. Okay? Here we go.Ready…Set…
好了,現在只要記住所有我教你的就沒問題了。好嗎?開始吧。預備…走…
Phoebe: Wait! This seat is really uncomfortable! Yeah, maybe before we start we should just get another one. Perhaps, like an airplane seat, or a beanbag chair!
等等!這車座真的很不舒服!也許在開始前我們應該換一個。比如,就好像飛機座位?或者懶人椅!
Ross: Phoebe, you can't get out of this! Okay? You have to learn how to ride a bike!
菲比,你跑不掉的!好嗎?你必須學會騎車!
Phoebe: Why? Why do I have to learn?
爲什麼?爲什麼我必須學?
Ross: Well, in case of an emergency.
以防萬一。
Phoebe: What kind of emergency?
以防哪種萬一?
Ross: Well let there, what if a man comes along and puts a gun to your head and says: "You ride this bike or I'll shoot you."
那個假如一個壞人過來用槍指着你腦袋說,“你騎不騎?不騎,我就開槍了。”
Phoebe: Okay, I would ring the bell to distract him and then I would knock the gun out of his hand with a Chinese throwing star.
好吧,我會按鈴鐺使他分神,再打掉他的槍,像中國功夫明星那樣。
Ross: Okay, Phoebe, just get on the bike and I'll hold you up and push you. Okay?
菲比,快坐上腳踏車,我會扶住你,推着你走,好嗎?
Phoebe: You won't let go?
你不會撒手吧?
Ross: No!
不會!
Phoebe: You swear? !
你發誓?!
Ross: I swear!
我發誓!
Phoebe: Okay.
好吧。
Ross: Come on. All right, here we go. All right?
好了,開始了。好了嗎?
Phoebe: All right.
好了。
Ross: All right. Feel good? All right, try pedaling.
感覺不錯吧,好了,試着踩踏板。
Phoebe: Okay.
好的。
Ross: That's it, you're doing great. Yes, yes, yes, take control. Yes, yes, yes!
你做的很好,對,控制住車子。對對對!
Phoebe: Oh, no!
不!
Phoebe: You swore!
你發過誓的!
Ross: I just thought you were doing so well. I…
我只是覺得你做的挺好。我……
Phoebe: I am shocked! Shocked!
我很震驚!很震驚!
Ross: It's a legitimate learning technique. Wow!
這是正統的教學方法。哇!
Ross: Hey, there's some people outside, asking about candy.
嘿,外面有些人向你要糖果。
Monica: Well, they're just gonna have to wait aren't they? I've only got two hands!
對,可他們必須得等不是嗎?我只有兩隻手!
Ross: Need some help?
需要幫忙嗎?
Monica: No! You don't know the system! There'll be nobody messing with the system!
不!你不瞭解整個流程!任何人也不許搞亂這個生產流程!
Ross: By the way, the week before your wedding you may not see a lot of me.
順便說一句,你婚禮的前一個禮拜我不會經常出現在你面前。
Phoebe: Oh, hello, liar.
騙子,你好啊。
Ross: Look, I'm really sorry, I let go of the bike.
我很抱歉,我放了手。
Phoebe: I could've been killed I hope you know!
我有可能會死你知道嗎!
Ross: I know. I know. But, can we please try it again? I mean, you were so close Phoebe!
我知道。我知道。不過,我們能不能再試一次?我是說,你差點就成功了,菲比!
Phoebe: Well, I would love to but the bike got stolen and the police have no suspects.
我很樂意,但腳踏車被偷了,警察找不到嫌犯。
Ross: Phoebe.
菲比。
Phoebe: What? ! What the hell? !
幹嗎?這是什麼鬼?!
Ross: All right, you know what? If you are not going to learn how to ride this bike then I'm sorry, I'm just gonna have to take it back.
好了,你知道嗎?如果你不想學騎車那就抱歉了,我就要收回那輛車。
Phoebe: What? ! Why? !
什麼?!爲什麼?!
Ross: Because it's...It'd be like you having this guitar and never playing it. Okay, this guitar wants to be played! And this bike wants to be ridden and if you don't ride it you're killing its spirit! The bike is dying.
因爲就像你買了這把吉他卻從來不彈它。這吉他希望被彈。這輛腳踏車希望被騎。如果你不騎它你就是在扼殺它的靈魂。腳踏車快死了。
Phoebe: All right. If you care enough to make up that load of crap, okay.
如果你這麼在乎,不惜滿嘴胡言,那好吧。
Ross: Great! Great! You're making the bike very happy.
太好了!太好了!你會讓這輛車很開心的。
Phoebe: Okay Ross! Please don't die!
好吧,羅斯!拜託請別死!
Rachel: Okay, I think we can get the evaluation back before they see it, but we're gonna have to get into Mr. Zelner's office. Now, he doesn't get in until 10, so he's no problem, but his assistant, Betty, she comes in early to eat her breakfast at her desk.
好了,我想我們可以在他們看到評估表前,把它拿回來。但我們得溜進塞納的辦公室,他10點後纔會來,所以他不成問題。但他的助理貝蒂,一大早就會到辦公室喫早餐。
Tag: That's kinda sad.
這有點悲哀。
Rachel: Yeah, well Betty's kinda sad. Which is why I believe I can lure her away with these chocolates. Now, while I distract her, you get in the office.
是啊,貝蒂是有點悲哀。所以我相信我能用這些巧克力把她引開。現在,當我去吸引她時,你進入辦公室。
Tag: Got it!
瞭解!
Rachel: Let's roll!
行動吧!
Mr.Zelner: Hello Rachel, you got a minute?
你好瑞秋,你現在有空嗎?
Rachel: Yeah, sure Mr. Zelner, for you anything minute. Okay. great. Abort the plan, abort the plan.
當然塞納先生,爲您,什麼都有。很好。計劃取消,計劃取消。
Mr.Zelner: Actually, I'd like to speak with both of you.
其實,我事想和你們兩個人談。
Rachel: Okay. Well can we, can we get you anything Mr. Zelner? Maybe some chocolates?
好。你想要來點什麼嗎?比如來點巧克力。
Mr.Zelner: No. Thanks, but I'll give these to Betty.
不謝謝,但可以給貝蒂。
Mr.Zelner: So I read your evaluation of Tag, or to use his full name, Tag Sweetcheeks Jones. Is something going on with you two?
我看過你對泰格做的評估表。或許我該叫他的全名泰格·俏臀·瓊斯。你們之間有什麼嗎?
Rachel: Oh my God. Can you imagine if there was? ! I mean, what would happen exactly.
噢老天!你能想象我們有什麼嗎?我是說,到底會有什麼後果?
Mr.Zelner: Well, I'd be forced to file a report. I'd have to consult with the legal department, and your future at the company would be in jeopardy.
其實,我被迫要寫一份報告。我必須和法律部門進行討論,而你們在這個公司的前途會很危險。
Rachel: Well…
那麼……
Tag: Mr. Zelner, I'm the one who filled in that evaluation.
塞納先生,寫那份評估表的是我自己。
Rachel: Oh no-no-no…
噢,不-不-不……
Tag: Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah, I thought it would be funny.
是-是-是-是-是,我以爲這會很好玩。
Mr.Zelner: You wrote that you have a cute touchie?
你寫你自己有個可愛的小屁屁?
Tag: Yes. I have a weird sense of humor, and I'm kinda strangely proud of my butt.
是。我的幽默感很怪異,而且我對我的屁♥股十分自豪。
Mr.Zelner: It's kind of a risky joke Tag, and what is this drawing I can't figure out what this is?
這是個危險的玩笑,泰格,還有這裏畫的是什麼,我看不出來,是什麼?
Rachel: You're looking at it upside down. you know what? It doesn't matter.
它倒過來了。你知道嗎?那不重要。
Mr.Zelner: Yeah, it's not like I don't have a sense of humor, huh? Hell, I even enjoy a naughty limerick now and then. But there's a time and a place, huh? ! Unless you have a limerick right now? No? Okay, well you've got my fax number.
我不是沒有幽默感。我甚至很喜歡寫打油詩。但時間跟地點是很重要的。除非你現在有寫打油詩的靈感。沒有嗎?好吧,你知道我的傳真機號碼。
Rachel: I can't believe you did that. That was really sweet.
我不敢相信你會那麼做。那太貼心了。
Tag: Don't worry about it.
別擔心。
Rachel: No, you could've lost your job.
不,你可能會丟掉工作。
Tag: Are you kidding me? ! With a cute butt like this, I'd find work.
你在開玩笑?憑着這樣可愛的屁♥股我還怕找不到工作?
Rachel: Thank you! You're great!
謝謝!你太棒了!
Tag: You know what?
你知道嗎?
Rachel: What?
什麼?
Tag: I feel great. In fact! What?
其實我感覺不錯!什麼?
Rachel: I… It just…it took me so long to get that desk organized.
可我花了好長的時間才把桌子整理好的。
Tag: Oh, I'm sorry.
噢,不好意思。
Rachel: There it is.
就是這個。
Chandler: What is going on?
發生什麼事了?
The Man: We're waiting for the candy. Bring out the candy!
我們在等糖果。把糖果拿出來!
Joey: Yeah lady! Give us candy!
對,女士!給我們糖果!
Chandler: Joey!
喬伊!
Joey: What's up buddy?
怎麼了夥計?
Chandler: What are you doing?
你在幹嗎?
Joey: Waiting for candy.
等糖果。
Chandler: Get in here! Hey, and you can not smoke in here! Merry Christmas.
進去!嘿,你不許在這裏抽菸!聖誕快樂。
Monica: Okay, guys! The candy is coming; I just need another 15 minutes for the chocolate to cool!
夥計們!糖果就快好了。我還需要15分鐘,等巧克力冷卻!
All: We want candy! We want candy now!
我們要糖果!現在就要!
Chandler: All right everybody! Just be quiet! Be quiet! Be quiet! Pipe-pipe-pipe down!
好了各位!安靜!安靜!安靜!住-住-住嘴!
Chandler: What is the matter with you people? ! This woman was trying to do a nice thingfor you. She was making candy so she could try to get to know all of you, and I'll bet that not one of you can tell me her name! Am I right?
你們這些人什麼毛病?這位女士正努力爲你們做一件好事,她爲了認識你們而拼命做糖果,而我打賭你們沒人知道她的名字!我說的對嗎?
The Man: Candy Lady?
糖果小姐?
Chandler: No not “Candy Lady”.
纔不是"糖果小姐"。
Joey: Hey, if we know it can we have candy? !
嘿,如果我們知道就能得到糖果嗎?!
Chandler: All right, you know what? Forget it, all of you forget it! You've ruined it! Go home! You've ruined it! You've ruined it!
夠了,你們知道嗎?別妄想了,都別妄想了!你們搞砸了!回去!你們搞砸了!
Joey: That's right, it's all ruined! You guys ruined everything! You ruined it!
說得對,全搞砸了!你們搞砸了一切!
Monica: Thank you.
謝謝。
Chandler: You're welcome.
不客氣。
Monica: Did you smoke?
你抽菸了?
Chandler: No! smokes-A-Lot Lady blew smoke directly into my mouth. Are you okay?
沒有!大煙槍女士把煙吐到我嘴裏。你沒事吧?
Monica: I'm fine now, but it was really scary there for a while. I mean, someone slipped a threatening note under the door.
現在沒事了,不過剛纔太嚇人了。我是說,有人還從門縫塞進了一張恐嚇字條。
Joey: Oh yeah, sorry about that. Mob mentality or whatever, I don't know…
我很抱歉,我的暴力傾向發作了。管他呢……
Phoebe: I can't believe it! I did it! I rode a bike! I never thought I'd be able to dothat! Thank you Ross.
我簡直不敢相信,我辦到了,我會騎車了,從來沒覺得我能學會,謝謝,羅斯。
Ross: Oh hey, don't thank me, thank yourself. You're the one who faced her fears and ultimately overcame them.
別謝我,謝你自己。是你面對了自己的恐懼 終於克服了它們。
Phoebe: Don't be so corny Ross, it's not an after-school special.
別嘮嘮叨叨的,羅斯,這又不是課後輔導。