老友记 第八季 第二集
FriendsS08E02
Part1
Aug. 25, 2019, 3:37 a.m.

Friends Season 8 Episode 2: The One with the Red Sweater.


老友記第8季第2集:紅色毛衣。

Listen, you know what, sir, for the last time, I don't care what the computer says. We did not take a bag of Mashuga Nuts from the minibar. And we did not watch Dr. DoMeALittle.
聽着,先生,我最後一次告訴你。我不管電腦上登記了什麼,我們沒從房間冰箱拿走一包糖果,我們也沒看色情電影。
Oh! Joey uh, were you in our room last night?
喬伊,昨晚你到過我們房間嗎?
No.
沒有。
I was told the name of the movie would not appear on the bill!
他們說電影片名不會出現在帳單上。
Hi! We're checking out of the bridal suite.
嗨。我們要退掉新婚套房。
That's right, I'm no longer a bride. I'll never be a bride again. Now I'm just someone's wife.
沒錯,我不再是新娘了。也永遠都當不了新娘。現在我不過是某人的太太。
And I'm the happiest guy in the world.
而我是全世界最幸福的男人。
Oh Come on. Honey, don't be upset. We still have so much to look forward to. Oh yeah, right.
親愛的,別難過。我們的未來充滿期待。可不是嘛。
We got the honeymoon.
我們還要去度蜜月。
That's not till Thursday.
那還要等到星期四。
The wedding pictures?
還有婚紗照。
That won't be ready for weeks.
那得等上好幾個星期。
Not the disposable cameras from the tables.
但婚宴上用一次性相機拍的照片馬上可以洗好。
That's true. I knew I married you for a reason!
沒錯!我就知道我嫁給你是有原因的!
I’ll tell you what, I will go get them developed and you can go home. Okay.
聽着,我拿照片去洗,你先回家吧。好。
What? What did you take a picture of?
怎麼?你拍了什麼?
Nothing. It was something.
沒什麼。絕對精彩哦。
Okay, Ross has the cameras. Has he checked out yet?
好吧,相機在羅斯那裏,他還沒有退房嗎?
Are you joking? Checkout is not till noon. And he has a good 11 minutes left.
你開什麼玩笑?退房時間是中午。他還有11分鐘。
So? So Ross had never checked out of a room a minute before he had to.
所以呢?羅斯從來不會提早退房,一分鐘都不浪費。
Yeah, one time, when we were dating, we got a late checkout. He got so excited, it was the best sex we ever had. Until you know, he screamed out "Radisson" at the end.
我們在交往的時候,有一次延後退房。他異常興奮,那是我們最性福的一次。結果他最後大喊"雷迪森酒店" 真掃興。
Okay, well, I'm gonna get Ross, get the cameras and get them developed.
好吧,我去找羅斯拿照相機然後把底片拿去洗。
32, Joe. You're 32!
喬伊,你都32歲了!別那麼幼稚行嗎!
Here's a copy of your bill.
這是你的帳單。
Oh thanks. Champagne, strawberries...Oh, my God! I can't believe Chandler ordered porn on our wedding night.
謝謝。香檳,草莓……天啊!我不敢相信錢德勒在我們的新婚之夜看黃♥片。
Yeah, that's sad. Mashuga Nut?
對,真可悲。來點糖果吧?
Soaps, shampoos. Are you really taking all this stuff?
肥皂、洗髮水,你真的要帶這些東西嗎?
Why not? It's built into the price of the room.
爲什麼不行?這全包含在房費裏。
Yeah, but you don't need...What is this?
對,但你並不需要……這是什麼?
Thread.
針線包。
Score! Where are the disposable cameras?
答對。一次性相機在哪裏?
What disposable cameras?
什麼一次性相機?
The cameras. Remember last night I asked you to take them.
照相機,昨晚我把它們交給你保管。
No, you didn't. Yes, remember?
沒有,你沒有給我。怎麼沒有,記得嗎?
Right before we cut the cake, I went up to you and I said...
在切蛋糕前,我找到你說……
Ohoh yeah, youyou came up to me and asked if I could do you a favor, and my Uncle Murray came up to you and handed you a check.
哦對,你問我能不能幫你一個忙。這時墨瑞叔叔走過來交給你一張支票。
And then you said, "Why do they call it a check? Why not a Yugoslavian?" Yeah, then you did that,
然後你問"它爲什麼叫做支票而不叫南斯拉夫人?"對,然後你笑得魂不附體。
So you don't have the cameras? No, sorry, man.
所以一次性相機不在你手上?沒錯,抱歉。
So, what? They're gone? Monica's gonna freak!
所以呢,那怎麼辦?相機不見了,莫妮卡會氣瘋的!
Well, I’m sure they’re still somewhere here in the hotel. I’llI’ll help you look for them.
它們應該就在酒店裏某個地方。我幫你找。
Great. Inin three minutes.
太棒了。再等三分鐘。
Hey! Hey!
嗨。嗨。
Are you gonna open the presents without Chandler?
你要丟下錢德勒,自己拆禮物嗎?
No! But, they’re callin’ out to me. I mean this little guy even crawled up in my lap.
不,但是……它們在呼換我。這個小傢伙甚至都爬到我大腿上了。
Oh come on, Chandler wouldn't mind if I opened just one present. What do you think it is?
我就拆一樣禮物,錢德勒不會介意的。你覺得這是什麼?
A little mirror that, when you look into it you see yourself as an old woman.
是一面小鏡子,只要你一照,就會發現自己變成了老太婆。
A tiny salt shaker!
是個迷你鹽罐!
Oh, my God, for tiny salt!
天啊,是用來裝迷你鹽的!
Oh, wow! Okay. Well, that was fun. Oh, yeah.
好吧,拆禮物真好玩。是啊。
Good. Okay, I’m just gonna wait for Chandler to open the rest of them. Okay.
我會等錢德勒回來一起拆其他禮物。好。
Although, you know, this is part of a saltandpepper set. I mean… I guess you know it may just count as only half present. What do you think?
但這只是調味瓶組的一部分。它只能算半份禮物,你覺得呢?
Well, I guess it's okay to open one more if it's part of a set. You know, it’s probably this one.
如果這是一套的再拆開一樣應該沒關係,就這個吧。
Or this one!
或是這個。
Hey, how are you feeling? Any morning sickness?
你感覺怎樣?晨吐了嗎?
Shhshhshh! The guys don’t know yet do they?
噓……男生們還不知道吧?
No! Joey and Ross don’t know anything and Chandler still thinks that Phoebe’s pregnant.
喬伊跟羅斯什麼都不知道。錢德勒還以爲是菲比懷孕了。
Yeah that’s right. Chandler does still think I'm pregnant.
沒錯,錢德勒還以爲是我懷孕了。
He hasn't asked me how I'm feeling or offered to carry my bags.
他沒問我感覺如何,也沒幫我提袋子。
Boy, I feel bad for the woman who ends up with him. After you, of course.
我真替跟他在一起的女人覺得難過。我是指在你之後的女人。
Don’t worry I promise that you will only have to be pregnant for a few more hours, ‘cause I’m going to tell the father today.
別擔心,你只需要再假裝懷孕幾小時。因爲今天我要告訴孩子他爸了。
Ooh, is it someone in this building? Is it that tall guy from the first floor?
他就住在這棟公寓嗎?是一樓那個高個子嗎?
No!
纔不是呢!
What? I think he's cute.
怎麼?我覺得他很帥啊。
Well then you have his baby.
那你可以去懷他的孩子。
Believe me, I'm trying.
相信我,我正在努力。
Wow. Y’ know it's so weird. You're gonna tell this guy today and he has no idea what's gonna happen.
這種感覺真奇怪。你今天就要告訴這個男人而他完全不知道會發生什麼事。
Yeah. You're just gonna knock on his door and change his life forever. You're like Ed McMahon, except without the big check, or the raw sexual magnetism.
你馬上就要敲開他的門永遠改變他的生活。你就像艾德·麥馬漢,只是手上沒有拿大額支票,也缺乏原始的性吸引力。
Yeah. Uhhuh, I guess it is pretty big news.
對,這確實是個大消息。
Pretty big? It's huge!
大消息?這可是個天大的消息!
God, this guy doesn't have a clue. He's just walking down the street thinking, "I had sex with Rachel Greene. I rock!"
天啊,這個男人什麼都不知道。他走在街上心想"我跟瑞秋·格林做♥愛了,我太帥了!"
Then, bam! He's a father, everything's different.
然後,砰!他突然當了爸爸!一切都變了。
Well it’s only different if he wants it to be. I mean, I’m not gonna ask him for anything.
除非他真的想當爸爸。我的意思是,我不會對他提出任何要求。
Okay, then. He still has this huge decision to make. Now he's walking around thinking, "Do I want to be a dad?" and then bam!
他還是得做出重大的決定。現在他邊走邊想"我要當爸爸嗎?" 然後,砰!
What was that "bam"?
這次怎麼了?
I don’t. He got…hehehehe’s hit by a bus.
我不知道。他可能是被公車撞了。
Hey Joey, what would you do if someone that you slept with told you that she was pregnant?
喬伊,如果跟你上過牀的女人告訴你她懷孕了,你會怎麼辦?
Who called here? Did she sound blond? Huh? Diddiddid she have an accent? I gotta make a call! I should never walked into that Sunglass Hut!
誰打電話過來了?她聽起來像金髮美女嗎?她有口音嗎?我得去打個電話。我就不該進太陽眼鏡屋的!
Oh Joey! Joey! No, it’s not you! You didn’t get anybody pregnant!
喬伊,喬伊。不是你,你沒有讓任何人懷孕。
Why would you scare me like that? What the hell's going on? Is somebody pregnant?
你爲什麼要那樣子嚇我?發生了什麼事?有人懷孕了嗎?
Oh, yeah! That's me.
對,我懷孕了。
Oh, my God, Pheebs! You're gonna have a baby?
天啊,菲比,你要生孩子了?
Yes, I am. Oh, my God, I'm gonna have a baby!
對,是的。天啊,我要生孩子了!
Wait a minute, who's the father?
等一下,孩子他爸是誰?
You don't know him. It's not important. He wants nothing to do with me or the baby.
你不認識他,那不重要。他不希望跟我或孩子扯上關係。
Who is this guy? Huh? Who is he? Because I will track him down and kick his ass!
這傢伙是誰?我要找到他,痛扁他一頓!
David Lynn.
大衛·林恩。
David Lynn! David Lynn! David Lynn! !
大衛·林恩!大衛·林恩!大衛·林恩!!
Who's David Linn?
誰是大衛·林恩?
Oh some guy from my gym. A little annoying.
我在健身房認識的人,他有點煩人。
Chandler? Hey! Did you find the cameras?
錢德勒。嘿,你找到相機了嗎?
No. Did you?
沒有。你呢?
Yes. That's why I'm under the table, celebrating.
我找到了。所以我才趴在桌底下慶祝這一幸事。
Well I checked in the uh, lost and found, I talked to the manager, noone’s turned them.
我去失物招領中心問過管理員。沒有人撿到。
Well this is great. Y’ know, those cameras were the only thing that was gonna cheer Monica up today, she’s really depressed.
這下可好了。這是今天唯一能讓莫妮卡打起精神的事了,她心情很低落。
Now you guys just got married, why is she so depressed?
你們剛剛結婚,她爲什麼心情不好?
All my energy is going into not asking that question. I can’t believe I screwed this up!
我卯足了勁不去問她那個問題。不敢相信我給搞砸了。
Sorry, man.
我很遺憾,兄弟。
Here's a thought. This is the same ballroom. There's a band. There's gonna be plenty of dressedup people.
我有個點子。你們就是在這個宴會廳請的客。這裏有樂隊,等一下會有很多人盛裝前來。
Are you suggesting we dance our troubles away?
你是說我們可以一跳解千愁?
No, no, no, I'm saying wewe buy more of these at the gift shop throw our tuxes back on and take a few pictures.
不不不,我是說我們到禮品店買一些膠捲,換上禮服拍幾張照片。
All we have to is to make sure not to get anybody else's faces.
我們只要不拍到任何人的臉就行。
Are you serious?
你是認真的嗎?
I'm just thinking about your new bride at home, okay?
我只是想到在家等你的新娘。
Dodo really you want to start your life together by letting her down?
你想在攜手共度一生的第一天就讓她失望嗎?
Marriage advice? Really?
你真的要給我關於婚姻的建議嗎?
I'm telling you, this looks exactly like your wedding. Aren't these the same flowers?
我是在告訴你,這看起來很像你的婚宴現場。連這些花都是一樣吧?
I don't know. Monica picked out the flowers.
我不知道,花是莫妮卡挑的。
What about the chairs? She picked those out too.
椅子呢?也是她挑的。
How about the place settings? That was her.
那會場佈置呢?她挑的。
What did you do? I was in charge of the cameras.
你做了什麼?我負責看好照相機。
Gift shop? Hmm.
去禮品店吧?嗯。
Hey! Ooh, did you do it yet?
你說了嗎?
Not yet.
還沒有。
Oh, well what are you doing here? Are you about to do it? Is it Gunther?
那麼你在這裏做什麼?你準備要說了嗎?是甘瑟嗎?
No. Phoebe, it's not Gunther! Thank God. Because that hair on a baby?
不是。菲比,不是甘瑟。謝天謝地。還好寶寶不會隨他的頭髮。
Phoebe, the father is not here, okay? I haven't told him yet and I don't think I can tell him at all now.
孩子他爸不在這裏好嗎?我還沒有告訴他,我現在根本沒辦法告訴他。
Why not?
爲什麼?
I don't know. Let me think. I was walking down the street, thinking, "I'm gonna tell the father today." And then, bam!
我不知道,讓我想想。我在街上邊走邊想,"我今天要告訴孩子他爸了"。然後,砰!
Bus?
你被公車撞了嗎?
No, you! Phoebe, you freaked me out. You kept saying how huge this all is.
不!是你!我被你嚇到了。你一直在提醒我這是件大事。
Wellwell but it is huge.
好吧好吧,但這的確是件大事。
I know. But I was just thinking about how huge it was for me.
我知道,但我只是在想這對我來說有多重要。
I didn't even go to how huge this was going to be for the father.
我根本沒去想這對孩子他爸來說有多重要。
You're thinking about this way too much. Just tell him and get it over with.
你想得太多了。就直接告訴他,把事情做個了斷。
It's like ripping off this BandAid, quick and painless. Watch. Oh, mother of...! See?
就像撕掉創可貼一樣,越快越不痛。你看。天殺的……我說吧?
Oohoohooh! Are we opening presents?
要拆禮物了嗎?
No! No! I shouldn’t have even opened these! I mean I—Joey I am out of control! ! Joey, you have to do me a favor.
不!不!我根本不該拆禮物。喬伊,我的意思是,我控制不了自己。你得幫我一個忙。
No matter what I say, no matter what I do, please do not let me open another present. Okay?
不論我說什麼,不論我做什麼拜託,不要讓我再拆禮物了,好嗎?
Okay.
好。
Give me one more. Okay.
再給我一個禮物。好。
Oh good, uh you’re here. Uh Pheebs? Listen uh sit down. II got something I want to say.
很好,你來了,菲比。聽我說,坐下,我要告訴你一件事。
All right.
好吧。
Umm, now uh… It’s a scary world out there, especially for a single mom.
外面的世界很可怕,特別是對單親媽媽來說。
Y’ know, now I always thought you and I have a special bond. So...Phoebe Buffay, will you marry me?
我一直覺得你我之間有種特殊的聯♥系。所以……菲比·布菲,你願意嫁給我嗎?
Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
Joey. Oh, yeah, I'll marry you.
喬伊。我願意嫁給你。
You can't marry him!
你不能嫁給他!
Hey, lady, your day's over. It's my turn.
小姐,你的風光之日過去了。這次輪到我了。
Phoebe. Why? !Why can't she marry me?
菲比。爲什麼?她爲什麼不能嫁給我?
I can and I will.
我可以,我也願意。
She's not pregnant. It's Rachel. Rachel's the one who's pregnant, okay?
她沒有懷孕。是瑞秋,瑞秋纔是懷孕的那個。
Oh, my God!
天啊!
Phoebe I think he would notice if you didn’t have a baby in nine months!
菲比,九個月後你生不出孩子他會發現的。
It's Joey!
他可是喬伊!
Now I can’t believe it! What? Rachel’s pregnant? Who’s the father?
等一下,我不敢相信!瑞秋懷孕了?孩子他爸是誰?
We don't know.
我們不知道。
I wonder if it's that dude.
不知道是不是那個傢伙。
There's a dude? Yeah.
你知道有這麼個人?對。
Who? Who is it?
是誰呢?
About a month ago this guy spent the night with Rachel. I didn't see who it was, but...
大約一個月前,這傢伙跟瑞秋共度春宵。我沒有看到是誰,但是……
Was that story over?
他把故事講完了嗎?
The guy left this.
那傢伙留下了這個。
Oh, my God! I know who the father is.
天啊!我知道孩子他爸是誰了。
People have got to finish their stories.
就不能把故事講完嗎。
Excuse me, could you take a picture of us?
打擾一下,你能幫我們拍一張照嗎?
Oh! Of course.
沒問題。
Would you take one of us?
你能幫我們照一張嗎?
Yeah, sure. Click.
當然,沒問題。咔嚓。
It didn't click. I heard it. I heard it.
我沒有聽到快門聲。我聽到了我聽到了。
But there was no flash.
但閃光燈沒亮。
Why won't you take our picture?
你爲什麼不幫我們拍照?
Oh yeah. I’ll take, I’ll take your picture.
好吧,我拍,我來幫你們拍。
Your finger was covering the lens.
你的手指擋到鏡頭了。
Who are you, Ansel Adams? Get outta here!
你是安瑟·亞當斯嗎?快滾吧!
Look, I feel really bad about how I freaked you out before so I called the father and asked him to meet you here so you could tell him. Go!
之前嚇到你了,我真的很過意不去。所以我打電話把孩子他爸叫到這裏見你,你可以告訴他事實。去吧。
What? Hey wait a minute. Phoebe, how do you even know who the father is?
什麼?等一下,菲比。你怎麼知道孩子他爸是誰?
I may play the fool at times...but I'm a little more than just a pretty blond girl with an ass that won't quit.
或許有時候我會裝傻,但事實上我是個永不放棄的金髮美女。
I believe this belongs to the father of your baby.
我相信這是孩子他爸的衣服。
Oh God… Oh, he’s in there right now?
天啊。他現在就在裏面嗎?
Uhhuh. Now you can turn around or you can go in there and rip the BandAid off. What do you want to do?
你可以轉身離開,或是長痛不如短痛。你打算怎麼做?
Let's rip. Really? Are you sure?
我們把事情做個了斷吧。你確定?
Oh Phoebe! Okay, sorry. Yeah.
菲比!好吧,抱歉。
Hey, Rach.
瑞秋。
Why don't you go up onstage. I'll get a picture of you doing the speech. Okay, okay.
你到臺上去吧。我來拍張你致辭的照片。好,好。
Will the owner of a 1995 Buick LeSabre please see the front desk? Your car is about to be towed.
1995款別克利薩布爾的車主請跟前臺聯絡,你的車就要被拖走了。
That's my car!
那是我的車!
A '95 LeSabre? Yes.
1995款的利薩布爾?對。
A green LeSabre? Yes!
綠色的利薩布爾?對!
I'm sorry, I meant a blue LeSabre. Yes, greenblue.
抱歉,我是說藍色的利薩布爾。對,我的車是藍綠色的。
Well, go. Go move it!
好吧,快去把車移開吧。
Okay. Ready for the last picture?
準備好拍最後一張照片了嗎?
Yeah. Get ready to run.
好了。拍完馬上就跑。
Congratulations on your wedding.
恭賀新婚。
So, what's this about?
這是怎麼一回事?
Rachel has something that she wants to tell you and umm, I believe that this is your red sweater.
瑞秋有事要告訴你。我敢肯定這是你的紅毛衣。
No, this is my red sweater.
不,這纔是我的紅毛衣。
Oh, no. Could I get anyone a coffee? Or poison? No? Just for me? Okay.
不是吧。有人要喝咖啡嗎?或是毒藥?沒有嗎?只有我要喝?好吧。
What's going on, Rach?
發生了什麼事,瑞秋?
Nothing. Phoebe kind of made a mistake. But you know you do wear that sweater a lot. Are you involved in some kind of dare?
沒事,菲比搞錯了。但你的確常穿那件毛衣。你這是在玩什麼"大冒險"嗎?
You know, I'm actually glad Phoebe called.
事實上我很高興能接到菲比的電話。
I know we broke up because you thought I wasn’t mature enough, but I've really grown up. And I think we should get back together.
我知道我們會分手是因爲你覺得我太幼稚,但我已經長大了。我覺得我們應該複合。
Oh, it’s just not the right time.
時機不對。
It is the right time. Okay.
時機非常恰當。好吧。
I'm ready for more.
我做了萬全的準備。
Tag. Come on, Rach. Let's give it another try.
泰格。來吧,瑞秋。我們再試一次。
I'm having a baby. Oh.
我懷孕了。
You can go. Thank you.
你可以走了。謝謝。
I don't know how any of these got opened!
我不知道這些禮物怎麼會是打開的!
You opened them all?
你拆開了所有的禮物?
I know, I know I am a terrible person.
我知道,我太不靠譜了。
I mean, Chandler's never gonna trust me with anything ever again.
錢德勒再也不會相信我了。
Oh hey! You got my parent’s gift!
哦嘿,你拆開了我爸媽的禮物。
Yeah. What is that?
那是什麼?
Well, I don't know. I think it does something to salami.
好吧,我不知道。應該是跟意大利臘腸有關的東西。
Hey! How'd it go? Yeah. Whatwhat did Tag say?
情況如何?泰格怎麼說?
Tag is not the father. And Joey knows now?
泰格不是孩子他爸。喬伊現在知道了?
I do, Rach, I do. And I am so happy for you.
我知道了,瑞秋,我爲你感到高興。
Wow, you didn't even try to unhook my bra.
你竟然沒想要解開我的胸罩。
So are you ever gonna tell whoever it is?
你還打算要告訴孩子他爸嗎?
No, I will. I'm just not up for it tonight.
我會的,我只是不想今晚告訴他。
Hey Rach listen, no matter what this guy says I want you to know you’re not gonna be alone in this.
瑞秋,聽着,不論這傢伙怎麼說,你都不會獨自面對這一切。
I'm not?
是嗎?
No. Listen, uh...It's a scary world out there, especially for a single mom.
不,聽着,外面的世界很可怕,特別是對單親媽媽來說。
You know, I've always felt like you and I have thisthis special bond, you know?
你知道的,我一直覺得我跟你之間有種特殊的聯♥系,你知道嗎?
So, Rachel Greene, will you marry me?
所以,瑞秋·格林,你願意嫁給我嗎?
What? What? What? !
什麼?什麼?什麼?!
Pheebs, give me the ring back. No!
菲比,把戒指還給我。不!
No, Joey, you're so sweet, you're so, so sweet, honey. But I'm not looking for a husband.
不,喬伊,你真的很體貼,非常非常體貼。但我現在不是在找一個丈夫。
I understand.
我瞭解。
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and lie down.
失陪了,我想去躺一下。
I can't say that didn't hurt. But I'll take you back, Joey Tribbiani.
我不能說我不心痛。但我會原諒你,喬伊·崔比安尼。
Yeah, Pheebs. Listen, about that, I only offered...
聽着,菲比,我只是說……
Ooh, a Salami Buddy!
意大利臘腸用具。
There you go!
是的。
We're back!
我們回來了。
Great. We're hanging in the kitchen. Let's stay in the kitchen.
太棒了。我們待在廚房吧,待在廚房就好了。
It's picture time. Now you are going to love these.
現在是照片時間。你一定會喜歡的。
Here's a picture of Ross.
這是羅斯的照片。
And that's me.
這是我。
And that's me and Ross.
這是我跟羅斯。
Ohho, that is a picture of our first kiss as a married couple.
這是我們第一次以新婚夫妻身份接吻的照片。
Wow, that is a great picture. Yeah!
那張照片真的很棒。
Oh and interesting because I found the cameras in one of our bags!
有意思的是,我在我們的行李裏找到了相機。
Huh, didn’t see that coming.
我沒想到會這樣。
Okay. So this isn't a picture of our first kiss but it is a picture of my first kiss with…with this lady.
這不是我們第一次接吻的照片,但這的確是我跟這位女士第一次接吻的照片。
Which, by the look on your face, I'm sure you'll remember. So we don’t need—There’s no need...
從你臉上的表情看來我相信你會記得這個畫面,所以我不必……
How about I take the real pictures to get them developed right now.
現在來拍點真正的照片,再馬上把它們沖印出來,你看怎樣?
That would be a good idea. Okay.
好主意。好。
You opened all the presents without me? I thought we were supposed to do that together.
你不管我,自己拆了所有禮物?我們說好要一起拆的。
You kissed another woman? !
你吻了另一個女人!
Call it even? Okay.
我們扯平了。好吧。
I'm gonna go get these in some water.
我要把花插到花瓶裏。
Wait you stole those from these people’s wedding?
等等,那是你從人家婚禮上偷的嗎?
Nono, I took them from the hotel lobby.
不,這是酒店大廳的花。
Yeah, they think they can charge me for some dirty movie and a bag of Mashuga Nuts, they got another thing coming!
他們以爲能多收我黃♥片還有一袋糖果的錢,我一定要討回公道!
Hey, my sweater! I've been looking for this for, like a month.
我的毛衣!我找這件毛衣找了一個月。
Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
Hey, how you doing? Good! Good, long time no see.
你好嗎?我很好,好久不見。
Like your sweater. Oh hey, right back at you.
我喜歡你的毛衣 我也是。
It's crazy about Rachel.
瑞秋的事真的太瘋狂了。
Yeah. She—Well, she’s one crazy lady?
她一直都瘋瘋癲癲的。
So whose is it?
到底是誰的呢?
I don't know, some Italian guy.
我不知道,應該是個意大利人吧。
Come on, read your own label. See you later.
少來了,看你自己的標籤去。後會有期。
He is so weird.
他真是個怪人。



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們