老友记 第一季 第十一集
FriendsS01E11
Part3
July 9, 2019, 1:45 p.m.

Monica: You just asked me.
你剛問過我了。
Phoebe: Okay, maybe it was a trick question. Rachel, can we do this now?
好吧,也許這就是個有圈套的問題。Rachel,我們現在可以開始了嗎?
Rachel: Okay. I am so hot!
好,我好興奮呀!
Joey: Now, here's a picture of my mother and father on their wedding day. And you tell me she's not a knockout.
註釋:knockout:擊昏,擊倒。
看,這是我爸媽婚禮時的照片。你說,她是不是個美人。
Ross: I cannot believe we're having this conversation.
沒想到我們會談論這個。
Joey: C'mon! Just try to picture her not pregnant, that's all.
嘿,想像一下她沒挺着大肚子就行。
Rachel: Central Perk is proud to present Miss Phoebe Buffay.
"中央公園咖啡店"很榮幸爲各位呈獻Phoebe Buffay女士的音樂。
Phoebe: Thanks. Hi, um, 'kay. I'd like to start with a song that's about a man that I recently met, who's, um, come to be very important to me. You don't have to be awake To be my man. Long as you have brain waves I'll be there to hold your hand. Though we just met the other day# #There's something I have got to say. Thank you very much. I'm gonna take a short break.
謝謝,嗨,首先這首歌是關於一個我最近遇到的男生,他呢,已經成爲我生命中非常重要的男人。你無須醒來成爲我的男人。只要你一息尚存,我就會守在你身邊。雖然我們相遇不久,我卻只想說…謝謝各位,我得暫停一小會兒。
Rachel: Okay, that was Phoebe Buffay, everybody. Woo!
好,讓我們一起感謝Phoebe Buffay女士。喔~
Chandler: What was that?
她在搞什麼東西?
Ross: Oh, uh, Phoebe just started a...
哦,啊,Phoebe剛開始...
Chandler: Yeah, I believe I was talking to Joey, alright there, Mother-Kisser?
好了,我是在和Joey說話,知道不,親媽男。
Joey: Mother-Kisser...I'll shut up.
親媽男......我閉嘴了。
Ross: Chandler, can I just say something? I I know you're still mad at me, I just wanna say that there were two people there that night. Okay? There were two sets of lips.
Chandler,我能說幾句嗎?我知道你還在生我的氣。但我只想說那晚有兩個當事人,對吧?所以是有兩對嘴脣。
Chandler: Yes, well, I expect this from her. Okay? She's always been a Freudian nightmare.
是,好吧,我早想到她會這樣。她一直都是個佛洛依德式噩夢。
Ross: Okay, well, if she always behaves like this, why don't you say something?
那好,如果她一直這樣,你爲什麼說出來呢?
Chandler: Because it's complicated, it's complex. Hey, you kissed my mom!
因爲這很複雜,這很麻煩......喂!你親了我媽!
Ross: We're rehearsing a Greek play.
我們正在排練希臘劇。
Chandler: That's very funny. We done now?
真好笑,那我們排練完沒?
Ross: No! Okay, you mean, you're not gonna talk to her, you're not gonna tell her how you feel?
還沒,好,你不找她談?不跟她說你怎麼想的?
Chandler: That would be a no. Look, just because you played tonsil tennis with my mom doesn't mean you know her. Alright? Trust me, you can't talk to her.
註釋:tonsil:扁桃體,play tonsil tennis with=kiss deeply with深吻。
當然不會說。別因爲你親過她,就自以爲了解她。相信我,不能跟她談。
Ross: Okay, 'you' can't, or you can't? Okay, that's my finger. Okay, that's, that's my knee. Still doing the play. Aaah!
好吧,是"你"不能,還是你"不能"?哦,我的手指......呃,我的膝蓋......我們還在排練。啊~啊~啊~
Phoebe: Alright, what did you do with him?
好吧,你對他做什麼了?
Monica: Oh! You're awake!
哦,你醒了。
Phoebe: Look at you! How, how do you feel?
瞧你,你感覺真,怎麼樣了?
Coma Guy: Uh, a little woozy, but basically okay.
啊,頭有點暈,基本還行。
Monica: Gosh, you look good!
天,你的氣色好極了。
Coma Guy: I feel good!...Who are you?
我感覺好極了......你們是誰?
Monica: Oh, sorry.
哦,不好意思。
Phoebe: I'm Phoebe Buffay.
我叫Phoebe Buffay。
Monica: I'm Monica Geller. I've been taking care of you.
我叫Monica Geller,我一直在照顧你。
Phoebe: Well, we both have.
我們都有在(照顧你)。
Coma Guy: So, the EtchaSketch is from you guys?
註釋:EtchaSketch: 手寫板,留言板。
所以留言板上的字是你們寫的?
Phoebe: Well, actually it's just from me.
哦,其實只是我。
Monica: I got you the foot massage.
我替你做過腳底按摩。
Phoebe: You know who shaved you? That was me.
知道是誰幫你刮的鬍子嗎?是我哦。
Monica: I read to you.
我讀新聞給你聽。
Phoebe: I sang. Hah!
我唱歌給你聽。哈!
Coma Guy: Well,...thanks.
哦,......謝了。
Monica: Oh, my pleasure.
哦,沒事。
Phoebe: You're welcome.
沒關係。
Coma Guy: So. I guess I'll see you around.
好,那我們回頭見吧。
Phoebe: What, that's it?
什麼?就這樣?
Monica: "See you around?"
"回頭見"?
Coma Guy: Well, what do you want me to say?
哦,不然要我說什麼?
Monica: Well, I don't know. Maybe, um, "That was nice?" "Admit something to me? " "I'll call you?"
我不知道。或許,呃,"你們真好", "向我承認些什麼?""我會打給你們的。
Coma Guy: Alright, I'll call you.
好吧,我會打給你們。
Phoebe: I don't think you mean that.
一點誠意都沒有。
Monica: This is so typical. Y'know, we give, and we give, and we give. And then we just get nothing back! And then one day, it's just, y'know, you wake up, and "See you around"! Let's go, Phoebe.
你們男人都這樣。我們不斷付出,再付出,不停付出。並且沒有任何回報。然後有一天,他醒過來......只有一句"回頭見"!走吧,Phoebe。
Phoebe: Y'know what? We thought you were different. But I guess it was just the coma.
知道嗎,我們以爲你與衆不同。但是我猜只是因爲你是昏迷的。
Mrs. Bing: Hey kiddo, car's waiting downstairs, I just wanted to drop off these copies of my book for your friends, autographed. And give you a goodbye kiss, so mooah, here's the kiss, here's the goodbye... Anything you want from Lisbon?
嗨小盆友,車等在樓下,我只想拿幾本我的書給你朋友們,親筆簽名過哦。還有就是和你"吻別",這是親親,也是拜拜哦...... 需要我在里斯本幫你帶什麼嗎?
Chandler: No, no, just knowing you're gonna be there is enough.
不用,不用,知道你要去那就夠了。
Mrs. Bing: Alright, well, be good, I love you. Mooah.
好吧,要乖哦,我愛你。
Chandler: You kissed my best Ross! ...Or something to that effect.
你親了我最好的Ross!......差不多就是這個效果。
Mrs. Bing: Okay. Look, it, it was stupid.
好吧,我做了蠢事。
Chandler: Really stupid.
愚蠢至極。
Mrs. Bing: Really stupid. And I don't even know how it happened. I'm sorry, honey. I promise it will never happen again.
愚蠢至極。我都不知道是怎麼發生的。抱歉,寶貝,我保證不會再發生這種事。
Chandler: Really, really stupid.
真的,真的愚蠢至極。
Mrs. Bing: Really, really stupid. Are we okay now?
真的,真的愚蠢之極。我們沒事了吧?
Chandler: Yeah. No....
是的。不......
Ross: Ah, the forbidden love of a man and his door.
啊,男人與他的門之間的禁忌之愛。
Joey: Shh. He did it. He told her off, and not just about the kiss, about everything.
噓,他說出來了,不只是親嘴的事,所有都說出來了。
Ross: You're kidding.
你在開玩笑?
Joey: No, no. He said "When are you gonna grow up and start being a mom?" Then she came back with: "The question is, when are you gonna grow up and realize I have a bomb? "
註釋:bomb:炸♥彈。
不,不,他說"你什麼才能長大,有個當媽的樣"?然後,她回了一句"問題是,你什麼時候才能長大,才能意識到我是個性感女郎?"
Ross: 'Hey, wait a minute, are you sure she didn't say "When are you gonna grow up and realize I am your mom?"
等等,你確定她不是說"你什麼時候才能長大,才能意識到我是你媽媽?"
Joey: That makes more sense.
這樣更說得通一些。
Ross: So, what's going on now?
現在怎麼樣了?
Joey: I don't know. I've been standing here spelling it out for you. I don't hear anything. Wait.
我不知道。我不在這兒說給你聽嘛。我什麼都聽不到,等等…
Ross: Whaddya see?
你看見什麼?
Joey: It's hard to tell. They're tiny and upside down. Wait, wait, wait. They're walking away. They're walking away. No, they're not. They're coming right at us. Run! Run!
不好說。他們好小而且是上下顛倒的。等等,等等。他們走了,他們走了......不,不是,他們往這邊來了。快跑!跑!
Mrs. Bing: Are you okay, kiddo?
你還好吧,孩子?
Chandler: Yeah, I'm okay.
嗯,好了。
Mrs. Bing: Alright. You be good.
好,你要好好的哦。
Chandler: Drive safe.
路上小心。
Ross: Mrs. Bing.
你好,Bing太太。
Mrs. Bing: Mr. Geller.
你好,Geller先生。
Chandler: Hey.
喂。
Ross: You mean that?
你認真的?
Chandler: Yeah, why not. So I told her.
對,有何不可?我告訴她了
Ross: How did it go?
情況怎麼樣?
Chandler: Awful. Awful. Couldn't have gone worse.
糟糕,糟糕,不可能更糟糕了。
Ross: Well, how do you feel?
你感覺怎麼樣?
Chandler: Pretty good! I told her.
不錯。我跟她說了。
Ross: Well, see? So, maybe it wasn't such a bad idea, y'know, me kissing your mom, uh? Huh? But...we don't have to go down that road.
瞧見沒?也許我親了你媽不是件壞事。不過......不必繼續往下說了。
Rachel: Okay. Now this is just the first chapter, and I want your absolute honest opinion. Okay? Oh, and on page two, he's not reaching for her " heaving beasts. "
註釋:heaving:隆起膨脹,起伏的。
好,這只是第一章,我需要你們十分坦誠的意見。哦,對了,在第二頁中,他的手伸向的不是她的"起伏的雙乳"(Rachel把breasts誤拼成beasts)。
Phoebe: Why, she could have heaving beasts.
爲什麼,她可以有起伏的"雙乳"啊。
Rachel: Right, right, but in this case she doesn't.
好吧,好吧,但是這回她沒有。
Monica: What's a 'niffle'?
什麼是"niffle"?(Rachel把nipples誤拼成niffles)。
Joey: You usually find them on the 'heaving beasts'.
你通常在"起伏的雙乳"上可以找到。
Rachel: Alright, alright, alright, so I'm not a great typist...
好吧,好吧,好吧,好吧…我不會打字。
Ross: Wait, did you get to the part about his 'huge throbbing pens'? Tell ya, you don't wanna be around when he starts writing with those!
註釋:throbbing:悸動的,顫動的。
等等,你們看到他"巨大的顫動的筆"那段了嗎?等着瞧吧,他用那支筆寫字的時候你可不會想在場。
Rachel: Alright, that's it! Give it back! That's it! All: No! No! No!
好了,夠了,還我,夠了啦!…不要,不要......
Phoebe: Oh wait wait wait, no, no, I just got to the part about her "public hair".
註釋:public hair:public應爲pubic,意思是陰毛的、陰♥部的,這裏是Rachel筆誤,說明她不善拼寫。
等等,等等,我剛看到她的"public hair"那段(Rachel把pubic誤拼成public)。

老友記.本章節註釋


註釋:knockout:擊昏,擊倒。
註釋:tonsil:扁桃體,play tonsil tennis with=kiss deeply with深吻。
註釋:EtchaSketch: 手寫板,留言板。
註釋:bomb:炸♥彈。
註釋:heaving:隆起膨脹,起伏的。
註釋:throbbing:悸動的,顫動的。
註釋:public hair:public應爲pubic,意思是陰毛的、陰♥部的,這裏是Rachel筆誤,說明她不善拼寫。



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們