Jo Lynn: This kitty is Mittens and this one is Fitzhugh, and this little guy in the cat condo is Jinkies.
這隻小貓叫手套,這只是費修,然後這住在貓公寓的小男生是金吉。
Chandler: Yep. That's a lot of cats Jo Lynn. Single are ya?
是的。好多貓喔。裘琳你是單身吧?
Chandler: I'll get it.
我來接。
Chandler: Chandler Bing.
錢德?賓。
Joey: Hey. How come you're answering your own phone? Where's your crazy assistant?
爲什麼你是自己接電話呢?你的瘋狂助理去哪了?
Chandler: You're not crazy. You're not crazy. Otherwise, why would you have all those cats? What's up Joe?
你沒有瘋,你沒有瘋?否則你怎麼會養那麼多隻貓呢?什麼事,喬伊?
Joey: Ok, what have we always wanted to do together?
有什麼事是我們一直想要一起做的?
Chandler: Braid each other's hair and ride horseback on the beach?
幫彼此編辮子然後在海邊騎馬嗎?
Joey: No, no, no. When you get home tomorrow night, you and I are gonna be at the Wizzards-Knicks game...courtside!
不不不,你明晚回家時……你跟我要去看魔術師隊對尼克隊球賽……場邊座位!
Chandler: Courtside? Oh my God.
場邊座位?喔!我的天啊!
Joey: Yeah. Maybe Michael Jordon will dive for the ball and break my jaw with his knee!
是啊!或許邁克爾·喬丹會撲過來搶球,然後用他的膝蓋撞斷我的下巴!
Chandler: That is so cool. I'll let Monica know.
真是太酷了,我來告訴莫妮卡。
Jo Lynn: These need your signature.
這些需要你的簽名。
Chandler: Oh, listen, Jo Lynn, that was my friend Joey. He calls everybody crazy.
聽着,裘琳,那是我朋友喬伊。他總是叫每個人瘋狂的。
Monica: Hello?
嗨?
Chandler: Hey, hon, it's me.
嘿,親愛的,是我。
Monica: Hi! Honey, how's the crazy cat lady?
嗨!親愛的,那個瘋狂貓女人還好嗎?
Chandler: All right. Joey just called. He's got courtside Knicks tickets for him and me tomorrow night.
還好。喬伊剛打電話來……他幫我買到了明晚尼克隊比賽的場邊座位。
Monica: Really? But tomorrow night is the only night I get off from the restaurant.
真的嗎?但是明晚是我唯一不用上班的晚上。
Monica: You go to the game, then we won't have a night together for another week.
如果你去看球賽,我們會有一星期沒有辦法在一起。
Chandler: But honey, it's courtside. The cheerleaders are gonna to be right in fr...That's not the way to convince you.
但是親愛的,那是場邊座位!啦啦隊就在正前……這不是說服你的好方式。
Monica: Chandler look, I don't wanna be one of those wives that says, "You can't go to the game. You have to spend time with me. "
我不想要成爲那種老婆老是說:“你不能去看球賽,你要陪我。”
Monica: So, if you could just realize it on your own...
所以如果你自己能夠有認知……
Chandler: I-I know. You're right. I wanna see you too.
我知道,你說的對。我也想要見到你。
Chandler: I've just got to figure out a way to tell Joey, you know? He's really looking forward to this.
我得要想想要怎麼告訴喬伊,他是滿心期待着。
Monica: Tell him that you haven't seen your wife in a long time.
告訴他你很久沒有見到老婆了。
Monica: Tell him that having a long-distance relationship is really difficult.
告訴他長距離關係是很難維繫的。
Monica: Tell him that what little time we have together is, is precious.
告訴他我們這些有限的相處時間是很寶貴的。
Chandler: Yeah, ah, ah...I'll think of something.
是,額,額……我會想想別的。
Ross: Wow! Wow, you, you look...uh...I mean, it's just, ah...That-that dress...uh...
喔!你看起來……我是說,這真的…… 這件禮服……
Rachel: I hope the ends of these sentences are good.
我希望那句話的結尾是正面的。
Ross: Well, they-they're good. It's just been a while since I've seen you like this. You, you clean up good.
是好的,只是我很久沒有看到你這樣打扮。你產後恢復的真好。
Rachel: Oh well, well thank you.
真的嗎?喔,謝謝你。
Rachel: Ok, stop. Stop looking at me like that. Last time that happened, that happened.
好了,別再這樣看着我了。上次這樣的時候,就那樣了。
Ross: Oh right, right.
對,是的。
Ross: So, are you...ah...you excited about your, your first night away from Emma?
那,……你很高興你第一次可以離開艾瑪晚上出去玩嗎?
Rachel: Yeah, yeah. Phoebe and I are gonna have so much fun.
是啊,菲比跟我會玩的很開心的。
Ross: Yeah
是的。
Rachel: And thank you for watching the baby, by the way.
謝謝你幫我看小孩。
Ross: Oh, it's fine. Actually, I, I invited Mike over.
不用客氣。事實上,我有邀請麥克過來。
Rachel: Phoebe's Mike? Ross: Yeah.
菲比的麥克嗎?是啊。
Rachel: I didn't know that you guys hung out.
我不知道你們很熟。
Ross: We don't. But I thought it would be nice to get to know him.
我們沒有……但是我想要多認識他。
Ross: You know, maybe have a little dinner, drinks, conversation.
或許用點晚餐,喝點酒然後聊聊天。
Rachel: Oh that's so cute, Ross and Mike's first date.
太可愛了,羅斯跟麥克的第一次約會。
Ross: It's not a date.
這不是約會。
Ross: But if it turns out to be something more we don't wanna be interrupted, l'll leave a tie on the door.
但是如果發展成更進一步的關係……我會在門把上綁帶子。
Rachel: Well, is that gonna be awkward? I mean, what're you guys gonna talk about?
那會不會很尷尬呢?你們要聊些什麼呢?
Ross: I don't know. But, you know, we, we have a lot in common, you know. Um, he plays piano; I played keyboards in college.
我不知道,但是你知道的我們有許多共同點,你知道嗎?他會彈鋼琴,我在大學彈過鍵盤。
Ross: Uh, he's been divorced; I have some experience in that area.
他離過婚,我在那方面也有些經驗。
Rachel: Yeah.
是的。
Phoebe: Hi!
嗨!
Rachel: Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe: Oooh. Girl's night out indeed.
唔。果真是女人之夜。
Rachel: Ok. So now, I think Emma is probably down for the night, but if you need anything Ross...Ross: Rachel, Rachel, we'll be fine, all right? You go have fun.
我想艾瑪今晚可能已經睡了……但是如果你們需要…… 我們會沒事的,祝你們玩得愉快。
Rachel: Ok. You too. And I hope you score.
好的,你們也是。還有我希望你可以上壘得分。
Rachel: Bye. Mike: Bye.
再見。再見。
Ross: So...Welcome.
嗯,歡迎。
Mike: I got beer.
我有啤酒。
Ross: I got bottled breast milk.
我有瓶裝母乳。
Mike: Eh, why don't we start with the beer?
我看我們先喝啤酒好了。
Ross: Ok.
好的。
Ross: So, um, Phoebe tells me you, ah, you play piano.
菲比告訴我你會彈鋼琴。
Mike: Yeah.
是啊。
Ross: You know, I, I used to, ah, play keyboards in college.
我在大學的時候也會彈鍵盤。
Mike: Ah? Do you have one here?
啊?你這裏有嗎?
Ross: No.
沒有。
Mike: Ok.
好的。
Ross: Um...ah, you know, I'm-I'm divorced.
你知道的,我離過婚。
Ross: Um, Phoebe, Phoebe says you...you've been divorced?
額,菲比……菲比……說你…… 你也離過婚?
Mike: Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, I'm sorry. I don't, I don't really like to talk about it.
是的,是啊。很抱歉,我真的不太喜歡談那件事。
Ross: That's ok. We'll-we'll talk about something else.
沒關係,我們可以聊別的。
Mike: This is a nice apartment.
這間公寓蠻不錯的。
Ross: Oh, thanks. The uh, the moldings are all original.
謝謝。這些裝飾條板都是原來就有的。
Mike: Yeah, I-I don't know if the moldings are original in my apartment.
我不知道我公寓的裝飾條板是不是原有的?
Mike: You're a paleontologist, right? Ross: Yeah.
你是古生物學家,是嗎?是啊。
Mike: My cousin's a paleontologist. Ross: Ah?
我表哥也是古生物學家。啊?
Mike: Well, he and I would probably have a lot to talk about.
嗯,他跟我可能會有較多話題可以聊。
Monica: Hi. Chandler: Hey. Monica: Welcome home.
嗨。嘿。歡迎回家。
Chandler: Oh well, look at you.
嗯,瞧瞧你。
Monica: Yeah. What'd you think?
是啊,覺得怎樣呢?
Chandler: Well, it looks great. It's just...well, I'm wearing the same thing underneath. So...Monica: Oh.
嗯,看起來很棒,只不過……我裏面穿的也跟你一樣,所以……喔。
Chandler: You see what I mean...
你知道我的意思嗎?
Joey: Oh! Hey! How come your door's locked?
嘿!爲什麼你的門是鎖着的?
Monica: Just a second.
等一下!
Chandler: No, no, no, no, no. Joey can't know that I'm here.
不不不!喬伊不能看到我在這裏。
Monica: Why not?
爲什麼不能?
Chandler: Because I didn't know how to tell him that I couldn't go to the Knicks game. So I just told him that I had to stay in Tulsa.
我不知道怎麼告訴他我不能去看球賽。所以我跟他說我得要留在土爾沙。
Monica: So, you lied to him?
所以你跟他說謊?
Chandler: Achhh. It's always better to lie than to have the complicated discussion. Except with you.
說謊比費口舌解釋要好太多了。除了跟你之外。
Joey: Hey! Open the door. What's going on? What are you...? Why are you dressed like that?
嘿,開門。是怎麼回事?你是在幹麼?你爲什麼穿成這樣呢?
Monica: Oh, because, um, well, Chandler's gonna be home in a couple of days. So, I thought I would just uh, you know, practice the art of seduction.
因爲錢德幾天以後就要回來了。所以我想說可以先練習一下嫵媚的技巧。
Joey: Oh, I thought I heard a man's voice before.
喔,我剛剛好像有聽到男人的聲音。
Monica: No! Oh I was just doing Chandler's side of the conversation.
沒有,我只是在扮演錢德說話。
Monica: You know, like, "Hi, How do I look?""Really sexy. Could I be any more turned on?" you know…
你知道的,就像是:“嗨,我看起來如何?”“真性感,我還能比現在更興奮嗎?”你知道的……
Joey: Ok. wait a minuate. Why-why're there two glasses of wine out?
好的,等一下。爲什麼有兩杯酒呢?
Monica: Because, one of them is for you.
因爲一杯是要給你的。
Monica: Cheers. Ok, bye-bye.
乾杯!好了,再見。
Chandler: You know, it's funny. I've been, ah, practicing the art of seduction myself. Hi ya.
真好玩,我自己也一直在練習勾引的技巧。嗨呀。
Monica: You might wanna keep practicing.
你最好繼續加強練習。
Chandler: Yah.
是喔!
Chandler: It's Joey.
是喬伊。
Monica: What?
什麼?
Chandler: Hey Joe.
嘿,喬伊。
Joey: Dude, come home!
老兄,回家!
Chandler: What? Why?
什麼?爲什麼?
Joey: Come...home.
回家!
Chandler: Look I, I can't. What's going on?
聽着,我不行。是怎麼回事呢?
Joey: I don't know how to tell you this but, uh...I think Monica's cheating on ya.
我不知道要怎麼開口,但是我想莫妮卡有外遇。
Joey: I told you shouldn't've married someone so much hotter than you.
早就告訴過你,你不應該娶一個比你辣那麼多的人!
Joey: All right look. If you can't come home and deal with this, then I'm gonna.
好了聽着。如果你沒有辦法回來處理這種事,那我去處理。
Chandler: No!
不!
Joey: I just heard him!
我聽到他的聲音了!
Chandler: Can you...hear him...now?
你現在有聽到他的聲音嗎?
Joey: No. All right, I'm going in.
沒有,好了,我要進去了。
Chandler: No! Wait!
不!等等!
Joey: I heard him again!
我又聽到他了!
Chandler: All right, look. Just stay there. I'm coming home.
好了,你就待在那裏別動。我要回家了。
Joey: Ok. Great. I'll see you when you get here. I'm gonna wait out in the hall in case the dude comes out.
好的。棒極了。等你回來的時候見。我會在門外守着以免他走了。
Chandler: Is that really necessary?
有那個必要嗎?
Joey: Absolutely. You'd do it for me.
當然。你也會爲我這樣做的。
Joey: Not that you ever have to because I know how to keep my women satisfied.
不是說你會有機會那樣做,因爲我知道要如何滿足我的女人。
Chandler: Yeah, listen, thanks a lot.
是啊,聽着,萬分感謝。
Joey: Ok, bye.
好了,再見。
Monica: He thinks I'm a slut!
他認爲我是淫♥蕩的女人!
Chandler: Oh, right. And you're supposed to be a fireman?
喔,對了。你這不是應該當救火隊員的嗎?
Ross: Shouldn't the pizza be here by now? I mean, they said thirty minutes or less. Well, how long has it been?
披薩不是早就該到了嗎?我是說,他們說不用三十分鐘就會到。已經多久了呢?
Mike: Eleven minutes.
十一分鐘。
Mike: And now twelve. So, you wanna watch TV or?
現在是十二分鐘。那你想看電視嗎?
Ross: You think I haven't thought of that? I mean I-I would like to, but the cable is out. Didn't seem like such a big deal until tonight.
你以爲我沒有想過嗎?我也想啊,但是有線電視沒有信號了。本來不覺得有什麼大不了的,直到今晚。
Mike: So you like the beer?
你喜歡這啤酒嗎?
Ross: I do. I do.
是的,我喜歡。
Ross: Although, it's actually a lager.
不過,這事實上是淡啤酒。
Mike: Huh. What's the difference between beer and lager?
那啤酒跟淡啤酒有什麼不同呢?
Ross: I don't know.
我不知道。
Ross: We could look it up.
我們可以查一查。
Mike: Things are about to get wild.
真是越來越有趣了。
Phoebe: Oh God. Remember the girls' nights we used to have? Sitting around talking about you and Ross?
喔,天啊!還記得以前的女生之夜我們……坐在一起討論你跟羅斯的事嗎?
Rachel: Oh, God. It seems like forever ago.
喔!天啊!感覺好像是上輩子的事。
Phoebe: I know. So, what's going on with you and Ross?
我知道。那,你跟羅斯是怎樣了呢?
Rachel: Well, um...I don't know. I mean, for a long time, nothing.
喔,我不知道,我是說,已經很久沒有怎樣了。
Rachel: You know, actually right before you picked me up, Ross and I had a...ah...little thing.
但是,事實上,就在你來接我之前……羅斯跟我有個小小的“插曲”。
Phoebe: Oh my God! I love things. What happened?
喔!我的天!我最愛小插曲!發生什麼事?
Rachel: Well, um, first he told me he liked how I looked.
嗯,他先是告訴我他喜歡我看起來的樣子。
Rachel: And, ah, then we had a little...um...eye-contact.
然後我們做了個小小的……眼神接觸。
Phoebe: Eye-contact?
眼神接觸?
Rachel: Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯。
Phoebe: I hope you were using protection.
我希望你們有用避孕措施。
Waiter: Excuse me. Um, these are from the two gentlemen at the end of the bar.
不好意思。這些是吧檯最後那兩位先生請的。
Rachel & Phoebe: Oh.
喔!
Rachel: Oh actually, you know what, I can't have another one on account of my breast milk.
喔,事實上,因爲餵母乳的關係我不能多喝一杯。
Waiter: Ok.
好的。
Phoebe: Hey, Rach, maybe there's a less disgusting way to decline a drink.
嘿,瑞秋,有沒有比較不噁心的理由可以讓你不喝酒的。
Phoebe: Wow, should we send them something back? Oh, let's! Let's send them mashed potatoes!
哇,我們應該回請他們什麼嗎?我們請他們喫土豆泥好了!
Rachel: No! Wait! No, no. Don't do that! That's gonna make them think they can come over here.
不,等等!別那麼做!那樣他們就會認爲他們可以過來。
Phoebe: So? What if they do?
所以呢?過來又如何呢?
Rachel: Well, we're not here to meet guys. You have a boyfriend, I have a b...baby and a Ross.
我們不是來這裏釣男人的。你有男友,我有小孩還有羅斯。
Phoebe: Yeah, but, ah, ah, nothing has to happen. We're just having fun.
是啊,但這只是好玩,又不會發生什麼事。
Phoebe: You know, not everything had to go as far as "eye-contact."
你知道的,不是每件事都得發展到眼神接觸地步的。
Monica: Chandler, you have to tell Joey that you're not in Tulsa.
錢德,你得要告訴喬伊你不在土爾沙。
Chandler: Don't you think it's better for him to think that you're cheating on me, than for him to think that I'm cheating on him? I heard it.
讓他認爲是你在欺騙我……總比他認爲我在欺騙他好吧?我自己聽到了。
Monica: I don't want him to think that I'm having an affair.
我不想讓他誤會我有外遇。
Chandler: All right. I got a plan. I'll go down the fire escape.
好了,我有個計劃。我會從防火梯爬下去……
Monica: Yes, because all good plans start with, "I'll go down the fire escape."
所有完美的計劃都是從 “我會從防火梯爬下去”開始的。
Chandler: Hear me out, woman!
聽我說完,女人!
Chandler: I'll go down the fire escape. Then, I'll wait for a while. Then, when I come up the stairs, it'll be just like I just got back from Tulsa. Then, Joey and I will come in and see that there's no guy in here.
我會從防火梯爬下去。然後等着。然後就會像是我剛從土爾沙回來一樣。然後喬伊跟我進來看到這裏根本沒有男人。
Monica: Aren't you afraid that Joey's gonna figure all of this out? I heard it.
你難道不怕喬伊會識破嗎?我自己聽到了。
Chandler: I'm just gonna wait for a little while.
我要等一下。
Monica: Scary pigeon's back?
可怕的鴿子又回來了嗎?
Chandler: It's huge.
超大的。
Rachel: Oh my God. I can't believe you live in that building. My grandmother lives in that building.
喔,天啊!我不敢相信你住在那棟公寓。我奶奶也住在那棟公寓!
Rachel: Ida Green? No sense of personal space? Kind of smells like chicken? Looks like a potato.
艾達·格林?沒有個人空間感?聞起來像雞?看起來像馬鈴薯。
Bill:"Spuds" is your grandmother?
“洋芋”是你奶奶?
Rachel: That's my bubby!
那就是我“阿奶”!
Kevin: So, we're on our way to a couple of parties.
我們要再去幾個派對。
Kevin: Um...maybe we can get your numbers and give you guys a call if we find something fun.
或許我們可以跟你們要號碼,如果遇到好玩的,打電話給你們。
Phoebe: Yeah, I'm sorry. We weren't really looking for anything to happen, with you guys. I, I have a boyfriend.
我很抱歉,我們並沒有在找什麼對象,我有男朋友了。
Kevin: All right. It's no big deal.
好的。沒關係。
Phoebe: Yeah. Just out of curiosity though, which one of you was for me?
只是好奇,你們哪一個喜歡我呢?
Kevin: That would've been me.
是我。
Phoebe: Oh, nice.
很好。
Phoebe: Different situation, cowboy, you would've had yourself a handful.
如果情況不同,小子,你可是會有得忙的。
Bill: So, she has a boyfriend. What is your situation?
所以她有男朋友。那你的情形是怎樣呢?
Rachel: Oh, well, it's complicated. I don't actually have a boyfriend. But um...
嗯,這有點複雜。我並沒有男朋友,但是……
Bill: Then, can I have your number?
那我可以跟你要電話號碼嗎?
Rachel: I'm sorry, no.
我很抱歉,不行。
Bill: Ok.
好的。
Rachel: Oh sure.
喔,當然可以。
Phoebe: Oh my God, you're giving your real number.
喔,天啊,你給他的電話是真的。
Bill: Ok, thanks. I'll give you a call later tonight.
好的,謝謝,我今晚會打給你。
Rachel: Great.
太好了。
Bill: Bye.
再見。
Phoebe: Bye. Wow. So, that's great. You, Bill, Ross, and Emma are gonna be so happy together.
再見。那真的太棒了!你、比爾、羅斯、還有艾瑪會很快樂在一起。
Phoebe: What were you thinking?
你是在想什麼呢?
Rachel: I don't know. He was cute, and he liked me. It was an impulse.
我不知道,他很可愛,然後又喜歡我。我衝動之下就給他了。
Rachel: Like when I bought these shoes. They were cute, and they liked me too. {Jennifer Aniston's shoe size}
就像我買這雙鞋的時候,它們很可愛,而且也喜歡我。
Phoebe: But what about Ross? What about your moment?
那羅斯怎麼辦嗎?你們的小插曲呢?
Rachel: Ah yeah, we had a moment. We looked at each other. Maybe if we live together for another 10 years, we may hold hands!
我們是有過小插曲。我們對看了。彼此或許如果我們一起住了十年,我們可能就會牽手了!
Phoebe: But you were really excited about it. Don't you wanna talk to him or...
但是你原本對這件事是非常高興的。你不想要跟他談嗎?
Rachel: No. No, 'cause I know exactly how the conversation's gonna go.
不想不想,因爲我完全知道談話的結果會是怎樣。
Rachel: "Hey Ross, you know, I think we had a moment before."
“嘿!羅斯,我認爲我們剛剛有個小插曲。”
Rachel: "Yeah.""Me too."
“是啊,我也這麼認爲。”
Rachel: "Well, but I'm not sure I really wanna do anything about it."
“嗯,但是我不太確定我是不是想再更進一步。”
Rachel: "Yeah.""Me neither."
“是啊,我也不確定。”
Rachel: "Well, should we just continue to live together and not really tell each other how we're really feeling?"
“我們是不是就住在一起……然後不要告訴彼此我們互相的感受?”
Rachel: "Yeah. That works for me."
“是啊,我沒意見。”
Phoebe: Yeah, I see what you mean.
是啊,我知道你的意思。
Phoebe: By the way, nice Ross imitation. Rachel: Oh, thanks.
對了,你模仿的羅斯真像。喔,謝謝。
Phoebe: But, your Rachel wasn't whiny enough.
但是,你模仿的瑞秋不夠愛發牢騷。
Rachel: Wha...hey!
嗯……嘿!
Phoebe: Better!
好多了!
Rachel: Well, the point is, maybe I should just stop waiting around for moments with Ross, you know? I should just...move on with my life.
重點是我或許應該停止等待跟羅斯之間的小插曲,你知道嗎?我應該要過我自己的生活了。
Phoebe: So really? You're moving on from Ross?
真的,你要放棄羅斯了?
Rachel: I don't know. Do I have to decide right now?
我不知道。我得要現在做決定嗎?
Phoebe: Well, you kinda just did. That guy is gonna call you tonight. Ross is gonna pick up the phone and that's a pretty clear message.
你好像已經做了。那男的今晚會打電話給你。羅斯會接起電話,這是挺明白的訊息了。
Rachel: Oh my God, Ross. Ross is gonna pick up the phone.
喔,天啊,羅斯!羅斯會接起電話。
Rachel: Oh, I have to get my number back. Oh my God. He's gone.
喔!我得拿回我的電話號碼。天啊,他走了!
Phoebe: "Oh, I have to get my number back. Oh my God. He's gone." Dead on.
“我得拿回我的電話號碼。喔!天啊,他走了!”模仿的真棒。
Mike: Ya know, I'm gonna take off.
我想我該走了。
Ross: So soon?
這麼快嗎?
Mike: Yeah.
是啊。
Ross: Ok. Well, thanks, ah, thanks for the beer.
好的。嗯,謝謝你帶啤酒過來。
Mike: Ah, you mean lager.
你是說淡啤酒吧?
Ross: Ah yeah. Good times.
是啊。快樂時光。
Mike: Oh.
喔。
Mike: Hello?
嗨?
Phoebe: Hey, Mike, it's me. Listen, is um, is Ross near you?
嘿,麥克,是我。聽着,羅斯在你旁邊嗎?
Mike: Uh, no. I just left.
沒有,我纔剛走。
Mike: Oh, and that, right there, is the most interesting conversation I've had all night.
而現在,是我今晚有過最有趣的對話了。
Phoebe: Really? Ok, well, you have to go back in.
真的嗎?好的,嗯,你得要再回去。
Mike: Wha...? Go back? To the "land where time stands still"?
什麼?回去?回到時光暫停之地嗎?
Phoebe: I'm so sorry honey, but, ok, Rachel gave this guy her number and, um, she doesn't want Ross to answer the phone. So, you have to intercept all his calls.
我很抱歉,親愛的,但是……瑞秋給了一個男的她的電話……她不希望羅斯去接電話。所以你必須要攔截他所有的電話。
Mike: I can't do that!
我不能這樣做!
Phoebe: He says he can't do that.
他說他不能那樣做。
Rachel: Oh, give me.
電話給我。
Rachel: Hi Mike? Hi. Listen. I know that this is a lot to ask, but you know what? If you do this I...
麥克,聽着,我知道這個要求很過分,但是你知道嗎?如果你照做……
Rachel: Phoebe will...do anything you want. Seriously, I'm talking dirty stuff. Phoebe: All right. ,thank you.
菲比會做一切你想要她做的事。真的,我說得是很骯髒的事。好了,謝謝。
Rachel: Hello? Hi. I'm sorry about her, but actually she wasn't wrong about the dirty stuff.
嗨?嗨,我替她道歉,但事實上關於骯髒的事,她說的沒錯。
Mike: All right. I'll do it.
好了,我照做。
Mike: But really, how much dirtier can it get?
但說真的,會有多骯髒呢?
Phoebe: Oh, Mike. Bye.
喔,麥克。再見。
Mike: Hey buddy.
嘿,老兄。
Ross: Uh, hi.
嗨。
Mike: Um, can I come back in?
我可以回來嗎?
Ross: Why?
爲什麼?
Mike: I, I was just thinking about how much more we have to talk about.
嗯,我只是在想我們還有很多東西可以聊。
Ross: But you left.
但是你走了。
Joey: Wow! That didn't take long. I thought you said Tulsa was, like a three hour flight.
哇!那倒是挺快的。我以爲你說土爾沙到這裏要飛三小時。
Chandler: Well, you're forgetting about the time difference.
嗯,你忘了把時差算進去了。
Joey: Yeah, all right, you ready? I'm gonna go in there with you.
是的,好了,你準備好了嗎?我跟你一起進去。
Chandler: Thanks.
謝謝。
Joey: You know, just in case there's more than one dude in there with her.
以防裏面不只有一個男的。
Chandler: Again, thanks. Joey: Yeah.
再一次謝謝你。是啊。
Monica: Chandler! You're home!
錢德!你回來了!
Chandler: That's right. You're husband's home. So, now the sex can stop.
沒錯。你老公回來了。所以現在性♥愛派對可以停止了!
Chandler: You know what I mean.
你知道我在說什麼。
Monica: What are you saying?
你是在說什麼?
Chandler: Joey said that you're in here with another man.
喬伊說你跟另一個男人在一起!
Monica: There's no man in here.
這裏根本沒有男人!
Monica: How dare you accuse me of that.
你怎麼敢這樣誣賴我!
Joey: All right. Then, maybe you won't mind if me and my friend take a look around, huh? Bwa-ah-ah!
好了。那或許你不介意我和我的朋友到處看看!
Chandler: He, he can't even see us!
他現在又看不到!
Monica: I kinda liked it. Chandler: Me too.
我蠻喜歡這樣的。我也是。
Chandler: What's he doing?
他在做什麼?
Monica: I arranged some pillows on the bed to look like a guy.
我用枕頭做成人形在牀上。
Joey: Bedroom's clear, although you might need some new pillows.
臥室沒有人,不過你們可能需要換新的枕頭了。
Chandler: All right. Well, I'll check the guest room.
好了。那我去檢查客房。
Joey: Why do I smell men's cologne?
我爲什麼聞到男人的古龍水味?
Monica: I think that's you.
我想那是你的味道。
Joey: Oh yeah. I rubbed a magazine on myself earlier.
喔,對喔。我剛剛纔用雜誌磨擦到自己身上。
Chandler: There's nobody here Joe.
裏面沒有人,喬伊。
Joey: I guess not.
我想也沒有。
Monica: I can't believe you thought I was cheating. You owe me an apology.
我不敢相信你認爲我會有外遇。你要對我道歉。
Joey: Yeah, right Monica. I'm so sorry. Monica: Ah, it's an honest mistake. It could happen to anyone. All right, see you.
你說的對,我很抱歉。這是出自好意的誤會。可能發生在任何人身上的,再見。
Joey: Whoa, whoa. Wait a minute, wait a minute. If you just got back from Tulsa, how did your suitcase beat you here?
等一下,等一下。如果你纔剛從土爾沙回來,你的行李怎麼會比你先到?
Chandler: I climb down the fire escape and you can't put that in the closet?
我從防火梯爬了下去,而你就不能把這個藏到衣櫥裏嗎?
Mike: So, with the exception of the fermentation process, beer and ale are basically the same thing.
所以,除了發酵過程不同之外……啤酒跟麥酒基本上是相同的東西。
Mike: Fascinating, isn't it.
真引人入勝,不是嗎?
Ross: Maybe you should look up "fascinating."
或許你應該查一下“引人入勝”。
Mike: I'll get it.
我來接!
Mike: Hello? Ross's place. Mike speaking.
嗨?羅斯家,我是麥克。
Mike: It's for you.
要找你的。
Ross: I don't understand what just happened here.
我不懂剛剛發生的事。
Joey: What's going on?
是怎麼回事?
Chandler: I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
Chandler: I, I told you I was in Tulsa because I wanted to spend the night with Monica and I, I didn't know...I didn't think you'd understand.
我會跟你說我在土爾沙是因爲今晚我想要跟莫妮卡在一起……而我不知道…… 我以爲你會不諒解。
Joey: What? You think I'm too dumb to understand that a husband needs to be with his wife? Huh? Do you think I'm like, "Duh."
什麼?你以爲我笨到會不諒解老公想要跟老婆在一起嗎?你以爲我就像……
Monica: Joey?
喬伊?
Joey: Yeah?
怎樣?
Monica: I-I don't know what to say. We shouldn't've lied to you.
我不知道該說什麼。我們不應該欺騙你的。
Chandler: Yeah. I feel so bad. Is-is there anything I can do to make it up to you?
我覺得很難過,我能做什麼補償你嗎?
Joey: Yeah, you could go to the game with me, ah, even though I know you said you couldn't. But then you lied to me and tricked me and gave me a bump on the head.
你可以跟我一起去看球賽,雖然你說了你不行。但是你欺騙我,然後又害我頭腫了一包。
Chandler: I'm sorry. That's the one thing I can't do. I promised I'd be with Monica.
我很抱歉。這是我唯一無法做到的。我答應莫妮卡要跟她在一起了。
Joey: All right.
好吧。
Monica: You can go.
你去吧。
Chandler: What?
什麼?
Monica: You should go to the game. It's-it's ok. I want you to.
你應該去看球賽,沒關係,我要你去。
Chandler: Really? You-you're gonna be ok?
真的?你沒關係嗎?
Monica: Yeah, I'll be fine.
是的,我沒關係。
Monica: You know, maybe I'll-I'll stay here and practice the art of seduction.
你知道的,或許我可以留在這裏,然後練習一下勾引的技巧。
Chandler: You're gonna put on sweats and clean, aren't you?
你要換上運動服然後打掃吧。
Monica: It's gonna be so hot!
一定會很性感撩人!
Chandler: Ok, bye.
好的,再見。
Monica: Bye-bye.
再見。
Joey: Thanks. Hey, here's your ticket.
謝了。你的門票。
Chandler: Thanks. Hey, listen. I'm never gonna lie to you again, ok? And I want you to know that nobody thinks you're stupid.
謝了,嘿,聽着……我再也不會跟你說謊了,好嗎?而且我要你知道沒有人認爲你是愚蠢的。
Joey: Thanks man.
謝了,老兄。
Joey: Where're you going?
你要去哪?
Chandler: Game's tomorrow night Joe.
球賽是明晚,喬伊。
Mike: I'm glad I got to talk to your mom. She sounds really nice.
我很高興跟你媽說話。她聽起來人不錯。
Ross: Yeah, she's a peach.
是啊,她人很好。
Rachel: Hi.
嗨。
Ross: Oh, God.
喔!天啊!
Rachel: Oh...
喔……
Mike: I'm so glad you're back.
真高興你們回來了!
Phoebe: Oh.
喔!
Rachel: Wow. So, what did you guys do?
哇。那你們做了些什麼呢?
Ross: Oh, you know...we just drank some beer and Mike played with the boundaries of normal social conduct.
喔,你知道的,我們喝了一些啤酒,麥克示範了正常社交禮儀的界線在哪。
Mike: It's true. I did.
是真的。我做得很好。
Phoebe: Well, goodbye. Mike: Ok. Rachel: Bye. That was fun Phoebe. Phoebe: I know. That was fun.
好了,再見。好的。再見。真好玩,菲比。我知道,真好玩。
Rachel: See you guys.
再見。
Ross: Rachel, lock the door. Lock the door, seriously.
鎖門!鎖門,快點。
Rachel: Oh shoot. I forgot to pay Phoebe for the drinks.
糟了,我忘記給菲比酒錢了。
Rachel: Wait, wait. Sorry. Did he call? Did that guy call?
等等,等一下,不好意思,他有打來嗎?那個男的有打來嗎?
Mike: No. Just his mom.
沒有,只有他媽打來。
Rachel: Oh, around 8:30?
在八點半左右嗎?
Mike: Yeah.
是的。
Rachel: Then, again at 9:00?
然後九點再一通嗎?
Mike: Uh-huh.
嗯。
Rachel: Yeah.
是的。
Ross: Hello.
喂。
Ross: Ah, no, she's not here. Can I take a message?
她現在不在,要留言嗎?
Ross: Bill from the bar? Ok, "Bill from the bar." I'll make sure she gets your number.
酒吧認識的比爾?好的,酒吧認識的比爾。我會把你的號碼給她的。
Rachel: Aaah.
啊。
Ross: So, ah...So, how was it? Uh, you guys, you guys have a good time?
好玩嗎?你們有……?你們玩的開心嗎?
Rachel: Oh, it was so much fun. It felt so good to be out.
我們玩的很開心,出去玩真是快樂。
Ross: Uh, Rachel.
瑞秋?
Rachel: Yeah?
什麼事呢?
Ross: Never mind.
沒事。
Ross: Hey you guys.
嗨,你們。
Phoebe: Hey.
嘿。
Mike: Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe: I'll be right back. I gotta go to the bathroom.
馬上回來。我要去上廁所。
Mike: Stout. That's a kind of beer.
Stout,那也是啤酒的一種。