老友记 第一季 第十二集
FriendsS01E12
Part2
July 9, 2019, 1:45 p.m.

Susan: All right, who should we call first, your folks, or Deb and Rona?
好吧,我們要先給誰打電話,你家人,還是德布和羅娜?
Carol: Hello?
你好?
Ross: Never mind. I don't wanna know.
沒事了,我不想知道。
Chandler: OK, but just because it was my table, I have to buy a new one?
就因爲這是我的桌子,我就得去買個新的?
Joey: That's the rule.
這是規矩。
Chandler: What rule? There's no rule, if anything, you owe me a table!
什麼規矩? 根本沒有規矩,如果有的話,規矩就是你欠我個桌子!
Joey: How did you get there?
你憑什麼這麼說?
Chandler: Well, I believe this piece of furniture was fine until your little breakfast adventure with Angela Delvecchio.
這個桌子一直很結實直到你和Angela Delvecchio經歷的小小的早餐歷險。
Joey: You knew about that?
你知道這事?
Chandler: Well, let's just say the impressions you made in the butter left little to the imagination.
這麼說吧,看到那黃油的慘狀,我已經不需要想象了。
Joey: Ok, How about if we split it?
那我們湊錢買怎麼樣?
Chandler: What do you mean, like, buy it together?
你什麼意思,一起買?
Joey: Yeah.
是啊。
Chandler: You think we're ready for something like that?
你認爲我們的關係到那個程度了嗎?
Joey: Why not?
爲什麼不呢?
Chandler: Well, just it's a pretty big commitment, I mean, what if one of us wants to move out?
這可是個很大的付出,我是說,要是有人想搬出去呢?
Joey: Why, are you moving out?
爲什麼,你要搬嗎?
Chandler: I'm not moving out.
我纔不搬。
Joey: You would tell me if you were moving out, right?
你搬的話,要告訴我好嗎?
Chandler: Yes, yes, it's just that with my last roommate Kip...
好,好的,只是我上個室友奇普......
Joey: Aw, I know all about Kip!
哎,我聽夠奇普的事情了!
Chandler: We bought a hibachi together, and then he ran off and got married, and things got pretty ugly.
註釋:hibachi:(日本) 木炭火盆。
我們一起買了個木炭火盆,後來他結婚搬走了,事情變得很不好協調。
Joey: Well, let me ask you something, was Kip a better roommate than me?
好吧,我問你個問題,作爲室友,奇普比我好嗎?
Chandler: Oh, don't do that.
噢,別這麼問。
Phoebe's Assistant: We've got a couple changes in your schedule. Your 4:00 herbal massage has been pushed back to 4:30 and Miss Somerfield canceled her 5:30 shiatsu.
註釋:shiatsu:<日>指壓,指壓按♥摩療法。
你的日程有些變化,4:00的草藥按♥摩推遲到4:30,還有索莫菲爾德太太取消了5:30的日式指壓。
Phoebe: Ok, thanks.
知道了,謝謝。
Phoebe's Assistant: Oh, here comes your 3:00. I don't mean to sound unprofessional, but, yum.
哦,你3:00的顧客來了,我不想表現的不專業,但是,他太迷人了。
Paolo: Buon Giorno, Bella Phoebe!
你好,漂亮的菲比。
Phoebe: Oh, Paolo, hi, what are you doing here?
哦,保羅, 你好, 你怎麼來了?
Paolo: Uh, Racquela tell me you massage?
嗯, 拉蓋勒......告訴我......你會按♥摩。
Phoebe: Well, Racquela's right, yeah! Oh, okay, I don't know what you just said, so let's get started.
Racquela說得對!好吧,我聽不懂你說的話,我們直接開始吧。
Paolo: Uh, I am, uh, being naked?
嗯, 需要我......脫♥光麼?
Phoebe: Um, that's really your decision, I mean, some people prefer, you know, to take off...oh whoops! You're being naked!
額,這看個人喜好, 我是說,有的人喜歡,都脫掉......噢! 你真的脫♥光了!
Rachel: I can't believe you don't want to know. I mean, I couldn't not know, I mean, if, if the doctor knows, and Carol knows, and Susan knows....
我無法理解你爲什麼不想知道,我是說,我可做不到,如果醫生知道,卡蘿爾,蘇珊也知道........
Monica: And Monica knows.
莫妮卡也知道。
Ross: Wha, how could you know, I don't even know!
你怎麼知道的,我都不知道!
Monica: Carol called me to thank me for the lasagna, I asked, she told me.
卡蘿爾打電話來謝謝我送的麪條,我直接問的,她就告訴我了。
Joey: So what's it gonna be?
那麼孩子的性別是?
Ross: Wait—oh—hey—huh, oh great now he knows, and I don't know!
等一下,嘿, 哈, 太好了, 現在他都知道了,我卻不知道!
Monica: I'm sorry, I'm just excited about being an aunt!
對不起,只是我要當姑姑,太興奮了!
Joey: Or an uncle...
或是當叔叔。
Joey and Chandler: Hey Phoebe!
來啦!菲比!
Ross: Hi Pheebs!
嗨,菲比。
Phoebe: Fine!
好了。
Monica: Phoebe, what's the matter?
菲比,出什麼了?
Phoebe: Nothing, I'm sorry, I'm just, I'm out of sorts.
註釋:out of sorts:不爽; 身體不適,心情不佳; 不好過。
沒什麼,對不起,我只是,我的好心情都沒了。
Chandler: Well, you can use some of my sorts. I rarely use them.
那麼我可以補給你點,我很少用到他們。
A Customer: Hey, can we get some cappuccino over here?
你好,能給我們上些咖啡麼?
Rachel: Oh, right, that's me!
哦,對,那是在叫我!
Joey: Hey, Chandler, that table place closes at 7, come on.
嘿,錢德勒,那個賣桌子的地方7點就關門了,走吧。
Chandler: Fine.
好吧。
Monica: Phoebe, what is it?
菲比,你怎麼了?
Phoebe: All right, you know Paolo?
好吧,你知道保羅吧?
Ross: I'm familiar with his work, yes...
是的,我瞭解他那點把戲的。
Phoebe: Well, he made a move on me.
註釋:make a move on:向某人伸出黑爪。
他調戲我。
Joey: Whoa, store will be open tomorrow!
噢,不急,商店明天還會開!
Chandler: More coffee over here, please!
請再來點咖啡好嗎!
Monica: Well, what happened?
怎麼回事?
Phoebe: Well, he came in for a massage, and everything was fine until...
他來按♥摩,本來挺好的直到......
Joey and Chandler: Ooooohh!
噢!
Ross: My God.
天哪。
Monica: Are you sure?
你確定?
Phoebe: Oh yeah, I'm sure. And all of a sudden his hands weren't the problem anymore.
是的, 我確定。後來突然間,他的手不再是關鍵的了。
Monica: Was it...?
是不是.....?
Phoebe: Oh, boy scouts could have camped under there. Wow!
嗯,童子軍都能在那紮營了。哇。
Ross: So. What did you do?
那麼,你怎麼做的?
Phoebe: I dealt with it like a professional.
我很專業的處理了這件事。
Rachel: "Woo," what?
你們在哇什麼?
Phoebe: Uma Thurman.
烏瑪瑟曼。
Monica: Oh!
噢!
Ross: The actress!
那個女演員!
Ross: Thanks Rach.
謝了, 瑞秋。
Chandler: So what are you gonna do?
那麼你打算怎麼辦?
Ross: You have to tell her! You have to tell her! It's your moral obligation as a friend, as a woman. I think it's a feminist issue. Guys? Guys?
你必須告訴她! 你一定要告訴她!這是作爲朋友,作爲女人的的責任,我覺得涉及到女性權利事宜! 是吧?夥計們?夥計們?
Chandler: Oh, yeah, you have to tell her.
哦,對,你必須告訴她。
Joey: Feminist issue. That's where I went!
女權問題,和我想的一樣!
Phoebe: She is gonna hate me.
她會恨我的。
Ross: Yeah, well...
是的,沒辦法。
Joey: Will you pick one, just pick one! Here, how about that one?
你挑一個, 隨便挑一個。 那個怎麼樣?
Chandler: That's patio furniture!
註釋:patio: <西>露臺,平臺。
那是露臺傢俱!
Joey: So what, like people are gonna come in and think, "Uhoh, I'm outside again?"
那又怎樣?難道人們進屋後會想,“哦,我又出來了?”
Chandler: Fine. What about the birds?
好吧,那個帶鳥圖案的呢?
Joey: I don't know, birds just don't say, "Hello, sit here, eat something."
不好說,鳥桌不會給人以 “你好, 坐下喫點什麼”的感覺。
Chandler: You pick one.
那你選吧。
Joey: All right, how about the ladybugs?
好吧, 那帶瓢蟲的怎麼樣?
Chandler: Oh, so, forget about the birds, but big red insects suggest fine dining!
哦, 且不說鳥,紅色的大蟲子就能讓人有食慾了?
Joey: Fine, you want to get the birds, get the birds!
好, 你想要鳥的,就要鳥那個吧!
Chandler: Not like that, I won't! Kip would have liked the birds!
你要是這樣,我可不要。奇普會喜歡那個帶鳥的。
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Rachel: Hi Pheebs! What's going on?
嗨, 菲比! 怎麼了?
Phoebe: Are you moving out?
你要搬出去嗎?
Rachel: No, I'm getting ready for the weekend.
不,我在爲週末出行做準備。
Phoebe: Are your weekends longer than two days?
你的週末不止兩天?
Rachel: No, these aren't all my suitcases. This one's Paolo's.
不,這不全都是我的行李, 這個是保羅的。
Phoebe: Um, Rachel, can we talk for a second?
瑞秋,我們能談一下嗎?
Rachel: Well, sure, just a second though, cause Paolo's on his way over.
當然,不過就一會,因爲保羅正在趕來的路上。
Phoebe: Oh! Ok, um, ok, um......
噢!好的,好吧。
Rachel: Oh, Pheebs, Pheebs...
哦,菲比。
Phoebe: Ok, um, we haven't known each other for that long a time, and, um, there are three things that you should know about me. One, my friends are the most important thing in my life. Two, I never lie. And three, I make the best oatmeal raisin cookies in the world.
好, 我們認識的時間還不長,額, 你應該瞭解關於我的三件事情。第一,我的朋友是我生命中最重要的部分。第二,我從不說謊。第三,我做的燕麥葡萄乾曲奇是世界上最好喫的。
Rachel: OK, thanks Pheebs. Oh my God, why have I never tasted these before!
謝謝你, 菲比。天啊, 太好喫了,爲什麼我從來沒喫過!
Phoebe: Oh, I don't make them a lot because I don't think it's fair to the other cookies.
我不經常做是因爲我覺得這對其它的餅乾不公平。
Rachel: All right, well, you're right, these are the best oatmeal raisin cookie I've ever had.
好吧, 你說的對,這是我喫過的最好燕麥葡萄乾曲奇。
Phoebe: Which proves that I never lie.
這也就證明了我從來不說謊。
Rachel: I guess you don't.
我想是的。
Phoebe: Paolo made a pass at me.
註釋:make a pass at:對…作勾引的表示〔尤指男對女〕;向…調情。
保羅調戲了我。
Chandler: So, what do you think?
好了,你們覺得怎麼樣。
Ross: I think it's the most beautiful table I've ever seen.
我想這是我見過的最漂亮的桌子。
Chandler: I know!
我就知道。
Monica: So how does this work, you gonna balance the plates on these little guys' heads?
那麼怎麼用它呢,你得把餐盤平衡在這些小人頭上嗎?
Joey: Who cares, we'll eat at the sink! Come on, let's play!
管他呢, 我們會接着水槽喫飯! 來吧, 玩一局!
Monica: Heads up Ross! Score! You suck!
羅斯讓開! 得分! 你們真笨!
Phoebe: Are you okay?
你沒事吧?
Rachel: I need some milk.
我需要點牛奶。
Phoebe: OK, I've got milk. Here you go.
好的, 我有牛奶。給你......

老友記.本章節註釋


註釋:hibachi:(日本) 木炭火盆。
註釋:shiatsu:<日>指壓,指壓按♥摩療法。
註釋:out of sorts:不爽; 身體不適,心情不佳; 不好過。
註釋:make a move on:向某人伸出黑爪。
註釋:patio: <西>露臺,平臺。
註釋:make a pass at:對…作勾引的表示〔尤指男對女〕;向…調情。



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們