Phoebe: Better?
好些了嗎?
Rachel: No.
沒有。
Rachel: Oh, I feel so stupid! Oh, I think about the other day with you guys... you know and I was all "Oh, Paolo, he's so great, he makes me feel so..." Oh, God, I'm so embarrassed!
哦, 我真太蠢了! 啊, 我回想起來那天跟你們在一起......我還滿嘴的 "哦,保羅,他真好,他讓我感覺超棒",簡直太丟臉了。
Phoebe: I'm so embarrassed, I'm the one he hit on!
我才覺得丟臉呢,他調戲的是我。
Rachel: Phoebe, I unleashed him on you. If I had never met him, this wouldn't never happen to you.
註釋:unleash:把(感情、力量等)釋放出來,發泄。
菲比,是我把他帶給你的,如果我沒遇到他,也不會發生這種事情。
Rachel and Phoebe: I'm so sorry! No I'm sorry! No I'm sorry! No I'm sorry!
對不起!不,是我對不起你!不不,是我對不起你!
Phoebe: Oh, wait, oh, what are we sorry about?
等等, 我們有什麼可道歉的?
Rachel: I don't know......right, he's the pig!
不知道......對, 他纔是豬!
Phoebe: Such a pig!
真是個豬!
Rachel: Oh, God, he's such a pig, he's like a big disgusting pig......pig man!
哦, 我的天, 他真是頭豬。他就像一個......噁心的, 豬人!
Phoebe: Yes, good! OK...
對, 罵的好。
Rachel: Oh, but he was my pig man......how did I not see this?
噢, 但他是我的豬人...... 爲什麼我沒看出來?
Phoebe: Oh! I know!Because...he's gorgeous, and he's charming, and when he looks at you...
噢!我知道。是因爲, 他太帥了,太迷人了,當他看着你的時候......
Rachel: OK, OK, Pheebs.
菲比,可以了。
Phoebe: Oh, the end.
不說了。
Rachel: Oh, God.
噢,蒼天。
Phoebe: Should I not have told you?
我應該瞞着你嗎?
Rachel: No, no, trust, me, it's, it's, it's much better that I know.
不,不,相信我,告訴我是對的。
Rachel: Uh, I just liked it better before. It was better.
只是我更喜歡以前那樣,更美好的時候。
Phoebe: I think she took it pretty well. You know Paolo's over there right now, so...
我覺得她的狀態不錯,保羅現在就在那邊,所以......
Monica: We should get over there and see if she's okay. Just one...second!
我們應該過去看看她有沒有事,等一下......結束!
Ross: Score!
得分!
Monica: Score!
贏了!
Ross: Game! Nice!
結束!太棒了!
Monica: Come on, Pheebs.
走吧,菲比。
Ross: Well, looks like, uh, we kicked your butts.
嗯, 看起來我們打得你們丟盔卸甲。
Joey: No, no, she kicked our butts. You could be on the Olympic standingthere team.
不,不,她打得我們丟盔卸甲,你可以去參加奧林匹克的"旁觀者"之隊了。
Ross: Come on, two on one.
再來,2對1。
Chandler: What are you still doing here? She just broke up with the guy, it's time for you to swoop in!
註釋:swoop in: 趁虛而入。
你還在這幹什麼? 她剛和那個男的分手,該你趁虛而入啦!
Ross: What, now?
什麼, 現在?
Joey: Yes, now is when you swoop! You gotta make sure that when Paolo walks out of there, the first guy Rachel sees is you.
是的, 現在正是時候! 你得確保羅離開後,你是瑞秋見到的第一個男人。
Joey: She's gotta know that you're everything he's not. You're like the antiPaolo.
要讓她知道你是那麼的好, 而他一無是處! 你就像反面保羅的典範!
Chandler: My Catholic friend is right. She's distraught. You're there for her. You pick up the pieces and then you usher in "The Age of Ross".
註釋:distraught: 憂心如焚的; 心神錯亂的; 幾乎發狂的。
我這位天主教朋友說的對,她現在心煩意亂,你就在那陪伴她,幫她承擔所有煩惱, 然後你就走向了羅斯時代!
Rachel: See this? See?
看這個?看?
Paolo: Hold it! Ascolta!
停住!
Ross: How's it going?
怎麼樣了?
Monica: Don't stare. Now she just finished throwing his clothes off the balcony, now there's just a lot of gesturing and armwaving.
別盯那看,她剛把他的衣服從陽臺上扔下去,現在他們在那比劃各種手勢。
Monica: Ok, that is either," How could you? " or " Enormous breasts! "
那個手勢要麼是,"你怎麼能這樣?" 或是,"超大的胸脯!"。
Monica: Here he comes.
他過來了!
Paolo: Uh, I am, uh, to say goodbye.
嗯, 我, 我過來......說聲再見。
Phoebe: Oh, OK, bye bye.
噢, 行了, 走吧。
Monica: Paolo, I really hate you for what you did to Rachel, but I still have five of these, so heat it at 375 until the cheese bubbles.
保羅,我非常厭惡你對瑞秋做的事,但我還有五份千層麪,在烤箱裏烤到375度奶酪冒泡就行了。
Ross: Paolo, I, I just want to tell you and I think I speak for everyone when I say...
保羅, 我只想代表大家向你說一句......
Phoebe: Oh, just look at her.
噢, 看她多傷心。
Ross: Oh you guys, I, I really think just one of us should go out there so she's not overwhelmed.
夥計們, 我認爲最好只派我們中的一個過去, 這樣她就不會感到太不知所措......
Ross: And I really think it should be me.
而且我覺的那個人應該是我。
Ross: You all right?
你還好吧?
Rachel: Oh, I've been better. I don't believe this. I wasn't supposed to care about this guy.
哦, 我好點了。我無法相信這些,我真沒有必要在意這個傢伙。
Rachel: You know, it's just supposed to be this big, fun Italian thing.
它本來應該算是一段我經歷過的有趣的意大利的感情。
Rachel: And then someday I could look back on it and say, "That was a big, fun Italian thing.”
也許有一天我回頭想想,會說 "一段我經歷過的有趣的意大利的感情"。
Rachel: It wasn't supposed to feel like this when it was over.
當一切都結束的時候不應該是這種感覺。
Ross: Come here. Listen, you deserve so much better than him.
過來,聽着,他遠遠配不上你。
Ross: You know, I mean, you......you should be with a guy who knows what he has when he has you.
我的意思是,你應該找一個能明白擁有你是多麼幸福的人。
Ross: What?
怎麼了?
Rachel: I am so sick of guys.
我討厭死男人了。
Rachel: I don't wanna look at another guy, I don't wanna think about another guy. I don't even want to be near another guy.
我都不想看見男人, 我也不想考慮別的男人。我甚至不想靠近任何一個男人。
Rachel: Oh Ross, you're so great!
哦, 羅斯, 你真好。
Monica: Hey honey, are you all right?
嘿, 親愛的, 你還好吧?
Phoebe: Are you OK?
你沒事吧?
Rachel: Medium, any cookies left?
一般吧,還有餅乾嗎?
Phoebe: Yep!
有!
Ross: See, Rach, uh, see, I don't think that swearing off guys altogether is the answer.
註釋:swear off:下決心不做…,停用。
瑞秋,你看,我認爲你不應該把所有男人拒之門外。
Ross: I really don't. I think what you need is to develop a more sophisticated screening process.
我真不這麼想。我認爲你只不過需要建立一個更精確的篩選方式。
Rachel: No. I just need to be by myself for a while, you know.
不了, 我只想先單身一段時間,知道嗎。
Rachel: I just got to figure out what I want.
我得先弄明白我想要什麼樣的。
Ross: Uh, no, no, see, see, because not...not all guys out there are going to be a Paolo.
哦,不, 不, 你看,因爲不是所有男人都會像保羅那樣。
Rachel: No, I know, I know, and I'm sure your little boy is not going to grow up to be one.
是的,我知道,我敢保證你的小兒子不會變成那樣。
Ross: What?
什麼?
Rachel: What?
什麼?
Ross: I'm, I'm having a boy?
我,我要,我要有個兒子了?
Rachel: Uh......no, no, no, in fact, you're not having a boy.
額,不, 不, 不是, 實際上, 不是兒子。
Ross: What, I'm having, I'm having a boy! Huh, am I having a boy?
我有, 我有兒子了! 嗯? 嗯?我要有兒子了嗎?
Girls: Yes, you're having a boy!
是的, 你要有兒子了!
Ross: I'm having a boy! Oh, I'm having a boy!
我有兒子了! 噢, 我要有兒子了!
Joey and Chandler: What is it?
怎麼了?
Ross: I'm having a boy! I'm having a boy!
我要有兒子了! 我要有兒子了!
Joey and Chandler: We already knew that!
我們早知道了!
Ross: I'm having a son...
我要有兒子了......
Monica: Yes! And that would be a shutdown!
好!這樣一局又閉幕了。
Joey and Chandler: Shutout! !
閉嘴吧!!
Monica: Where are you guys going? Come on, one more game!
你們去哪? 來呀, 再來一局!
Joey: Uh, it's 2:30 in the morning!
現在是凌晨2:30!
Chandler: Yeah, get out!
對,出去!
Monica: You guys are always hanging out in my apartment! Come on, I'll only use my left hand. Come on, wussies!
註釋:wussy:<俚>懦弱的人,無用的人。
你們還經常去我那待着呢!來吧, 這把我只用左手。來吧, 軟蛋!
Monica: All right! Okay! I gotta go! I'm going. And I'm gone.
知道了,好吧,我得走了,我走了,我真的走了。
Chandler: One more game?
再來一局?
Joey: Oh yeah!
哦,當然!