老友记 第十季 第四集
FriendsS10E04
Part1
Aug. 27, 2019, 2:34 a.m.

Friends Season 10 Episode 4: The One with the Cake.


老友記第10季第4集:艾瑪的生日蛋糕。

Monica: Hey guys!
嗨,大家。
Ross, Rachel and Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Chandler: Honey, I got us that room at the Woodford Inn this weekend.
親愛的,這週末我有訂到那個伍德福飯店。
Monica: That place in Vermont? You can take a hint!
就是在佛蒙特的?我的暗示果然有用!
Rachel: Wait, you can't go away this weekend! It's Emma's birthday!
你們這周未不能外出啊!那天是艾瑪生日。
Ross: Yeah!
是啊!
Rachel: We're having a party.
會有一個派對。
Monica: Well, can't you just have the party when we get back?
能不能等我們回來再舉辦呢?
Rachel: No.
不能。
Ross: No.
不能。
Rachel: that day...that won't be her real birthday!
那就會很怪,等於不是她真正的生日。
Chandler: Gee if only she were one and had no idea what the hell a birthday was!
喔,更何況她才一歲也不知道生日到底是什麼。
Ross: Come on, you guys, this is really important to us.
嘿,這對我們很重要呢。
Monica: I'm sorry, but Chandler and I could really use a weekend away. You know, to reconnect...emotionally.
喔,很抱歉,我和錢德希望一起度過假日,我們想溝通溝通,心理上的。
Chandler: There's this thing I really want us to do. I read about it in Maxim.
我們從以前就很想做這件事。我在美信雜誌看到的。
Rachel: Well, can't you just go to Vermont the next day?
你們可以選擇其他日子吧?
Ross: Yeah, we want everyone to be there. As much as I hate to delay you doing weird sex stuff to my little sister.
我們非常希望大家都能來...跟我非常討厭你對我妹做那奇怪的“性”事,一樣多。
Rachel: And I mean, you know, you guys...This is a big deal. I mean, how can we have her first birthday party without her aunt and her uncle? !
這是一件大事呢她不能度過她的一歲生日,如果沒有她姑姑和姑父陪她。
Ross: I promise I...I won't do any magic.
我保證我絕對不會表演魔術的。
Monica: All right, we'll stay. We just drive up after the party.
好的,我們會留下來,我們在派對以後可以趕過去。
Chandler: Fine, but if we end up not doing this Maxim thing because of this party...
如果派對的事情害我們沒做雜誌上的事情…
Monica: Believe me, that is not why we won't be doing that!
那不是理由,好不好?
Rachel: You know Pheebs, when I was little, on my birthday, my daddy would hide a present in every room of the house, and then he would draw a treasure map to help me find them all.
你知道嗎,菲比,我小的時候... 在我的生日...我爸會在家裏每個房間藏禮物然後會給我們“寶藏地圖” 叫我們自己找。
Phoebe: Oooh, I love family traditions like that. When uhm...when Ursula and I were kids, on our birthday, our stepdad would sell his blood to buy us food!
喔,我喜歡這種家庭習♥俗。但小時候,在我生日我繼父會去賣他的血來買喫的。
Ross: Hey, guys!
嗨,大家!
Rachel and Phoebe: Hi!
嗨。
Ross: Hey, I brought the camera for Emma's video.
我帶了攝像機,來錄艾瑪的派對。
Rachel: Oh, good, good! We had this idea to make a birthday video for Emma and we'll give it to her when she is 18.
喔,好呢。我們想要錄艾瑪的派對。當她十八歲時,再拿給她看。
Phoebe: Oh, cool! Wow, it's like a time capsule!
喔,酷。就像一個“時空膠囊”。
Ross: Yeah!
是啊。
Phoebe: Oh, just think...she's gonna be watching that video on a TV that hasn't even been invented yet! With friends who right now are just like babies! And they'll be living in a, in a floating city that the humans built to escape the ant people!
想象一下,到時她就會在一種現在還未發明的電視來看這個影帶。和當前跟她一樣還是個嬰兒的朋友,一起看然後,我們住在一個浮起來的城市...爲了逃避螞蟻人。
Ross: That's the hope! So, is uh Emma awake yet?
希望是如此!所以,艾瑪起來了嗎?
Rachel: Oh no, it's still nap time. But she'll be up soon.
沒有,現在是午睡時間。不過,馬上她就會醒了。
Ross: Ah, and where is Joey?
喬伊在哪裏呢?
Rachel: I said it's still nap time.
我說過了,現在是午睡時間。
Ross: Hey, there is uncle Joey!
嗨,來看看喬伊叔叔吧。
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: Hey, say something to Emma on her 18th birthday!
說句話,給十八歲生日的艾瑪吧。
Joey: Eighteen, uh?
十八歲,哈?
Ross: Joey, NO!
嘿,喬伊,不要…
Joey: What, what! ? it's for her hot friends!
怎麼啦,怎麼啦?是要給艾瑪很辣的朋友。
Ross: When they see this you'll, be 52!
當她看到這個,你已經是五十二歲了。
Joey: And starting to think about settling down!
就是我開始穩定下來的時候呢。
Rachel: Hey Joey, will you please set this up for people to put Emma's presents on?
喬伊,可以幫我打開嗎?這樣就可以放艾瑪的禮物。
Joey: Love to! Yeah!
喔,非常願意呢。
Joey: We were supposed to bring presents?
我們要給她禮物嗎?
Phoebe: Yeah! I wrote Emma a song.
是啊。我寫了一首歌給艾瑪。
Joey: Oh, yeah! How was I supposed to know?
我怎麼知道?
Phoebe: Joey, it's a birthday party.
這是一個生日派對呢。
Joey: Yeah, but for a one-year-old. What's the point...the other day she laughed for like an hour at a cup.Just, just a cup with a picture of Elmo on it dressed as a farmer. And he's standing next to this cow and the cow says "El-moo"!
是啊,但她僅一歲而已。重點在哪裏?那天她對着杯子大笑一個多小時。只是一個普通杯子上面有艾魔(芝麻街的卡通形象)的農夫圖案艾魔站在牛旁邊,牛說了:艾-魔。
Joey: Yeah...that's a funny cup!
真是個好笑的杯子。
Monica: Hey!
嗨。
Chandler: Hey hey! Where's the birthday girl?
嗨,生日的女主角呢?
Rachel: Oh, she's still napping.
她還在睡覺呢。
Chandler: Oh, sure, she was probably up all night, excited about the party she knows is happening.
喔,當然,她昨晚知道要辦一個派對就太興奮了,睡不着。
Rachel: Look, I know that you guys really wanna get to Vermont and this isn't a really big deal to you, but it really is to us, ok? Emma will never have a first birthday again.
我知道,你們很想去佛蒙特,對你們也是一件大事。但這對我們也是一件大事,好嗎?艾瑪不會再有第二次的一歲生日。
Monica: All right...you're right. We're sorry. Now let's wake up Emma and get the fun time started!
好的,你對,我們很抱歉那把艾瑪叫醒,開始派對吧!!
Rachel: No really, she didn't sleep well last night, so we can't wake her up.
她昨晚沒睡好所以我們不能叫醒她。
Monica: Are you freaking kidding me, Green?
你是不是在跟我開玩笑啊,格林!!
Jack and Judy: HI!
嗨。
Ross: Hey!
嗨。
Monica: So glad you came!
很高興你來了。
Jack: I can't believe Emma is already one!
真不敢相信,艾瑪已經一歲了。
Judy: I remember your first birthday! Ross was jealous of all the attention we were giving you. He pulled on his testicles so hard! We had to take him to the emergency room!
我還記得你的一歲生日羅斯很羨慕我們給你的一切。他很用力的去拉他的蛋蛋,所以我們要帶他去看急診。
Ross: There's something you didn't know about your dad!
有些關於你爸爸的事情你還不知道。
Joey: Hey hey Mr.and Mrs.Geller! Oh, let me help you with that.
嗨,蓋勒先生和太太,我幫你們放下來吧。
Jack: Thank you!
謝謝。
Joey: Oh man, this is great, uh? The three of us together again! You know what would be fun? If we gave this present to Emma from all of us!
見到你們真好我們三個又聚在一起。你知道更有趣的事嗎?就當做這禮物是我們,三個人一起送給艾瑪的,怎樣?
Jack: Which one are you?
你是哪一位啊?
Monica: I can't believe Emma is still asleep!
真不敢相信,艾瑪還在睡。
Chandler: I know, what are we gonna do?
我知道,但沒轍啊。
Monica: I've got a plan. I've got a plan. I'm going to ram this platter really hard into your ribs. You're gonna scream out and that'll wake her up!
我有計劃,一個好計劃!有一個好計劃!我會把這個鐵盤很用力的砸到你身上。那你會痛的哇哇大叫,這樣會吵醒她!
Chandler: I'm not going to Vermont with this Monica!
我不會和這種莫妮卡去佛蒙特的。
Joey: Hey! Pheebs, you know what? I was thinking...since you wrote a song, maybe I could do something for Emma using my talents!
嗨,菲比,你知道嗎?既然你寫了歌給艾瑪,那我也可以給艾瑪表演我的才藝。
Phoebe: So you're gonna...hit on her?
所以,你要去泡艾瑪,是不是?
Joey: No, no, no! My talents as an actor!
不是,不是啦! 我的才藝是演戲。
Phoebe: Oh!
哦!
Joey: You know, I could like maybe...I could do a dramatic reading of one of her books!
我可能,可以…給她邊讀本書邊演出來。
Phoebe: Or you could stick a fork in an apple!
或是,你可以把一個叉子叉在蘋果上?
Joey: Hey, I think Emma might like it!
嘿,我想艾瑪會喜歡呢!
Rachel: Oh! Emma might like what?
喔,艾瑪會喜歡什麼?
Joey: Um, my present!
我的禮物!
Rachel: What did you get her?
你要給她什麼?
Joey: Actually we prepared performances.
實際上,我們正準備一個表演。
Phoebe: Well, separate performances.
分開的表演。
Joey: But equally real.
但是差不多。
Rachel: Well, that sounds like fun! Well, you know what? Actually? People are getting a little antsy waiting Emma to wake up from her nap, so would you mind performing them once now?
喔,聽起來好好玩你知道嗎?因爲大家有點不耐煩要等艾瑪起來...所以,你們可以現在表演一個嗎?
Phoebe: Sure, yeah! yeah...yeah!
當然可以。好…好。
Joey: O...K.
那好吧。
Rachel: Ok! All right, everybody, let's get this party started, huh? Joey and Phoebe are gonna perform a little something for us.
大家聽着,我們開始吧。喬伊和菲比要表演給大家看呢。
Ross: Oh, great!
喔,太好了!
Monica: Yeah!
還沒準備就上去表演。好耶!
Phoebe: Are you gonna be embarrassed going up there having nothing prepared?
那你會不會覺的丟臉呢,什麼都沒準備就上臺了?
Joey: Hey, I do it every week with three cameras pointed at me and a whole crew waiting!
嘿,我每個禮拜都這樣呢,還加上 三個攝像機和所有團隊等着我。
Rachel: So, Joey, what're you gonna do for us?
那,喬伊,你要表演什麼呢?
Joey: Uh, I will be doing a dramatic reading of one of Emma's books.
我會邊讀艾瑪的書邊演出來。
Rachel: Oh. Ok, which one?
哇,好耶,哪一本?
Joey: Uh, well, it's a...one of her favorites, uh, "Riding the Storm Out. Coping with postpartum depression" eesh!
哇,她最喜歡的其中一本。“從暴風雨中脫險:對抗產後的抑鬱症 ”…咿始。
Joey: "Love you forever". Love you forever. By Robert Munsch. Published by Firefly books...printed in Mexico.
“終愛你始終愛你”,作者:羅柏曼,螢火蟲出版社出版在墨西哥印刷。
Joey: A mother held her new baby and very slowly rocked him back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, and while she held him, she sang: "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby, you'll be"...
一個母親抱起她的嬰兒慢慢的,往前搖,往後搖往前搖,往後搖... 往前搖,往後搖...當母親抱着時,她唱了:我會始終愛你,我會一直喜歡你,只要我還活着你就是我的孩子。
Joey: And while he rocked her, he sang "I'll love you forever, I'll like you, for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be".
當母親抱着時,她唱了:我會始終愛你,我會一直喜歡你,只要我還活着你就是我的孩子。
Rachel: Wow! That was amazing!
哇!真的太棒了。
Ross: Thank you so much for that gift!
真的非常感謝你的禮物。
Chandler: I was not ready for this today!
今天我心理沒有這個準備。
Ross: Amazing...amazing.
太棒了,太棒了。
Rachel: Oh, Phoebe, I'm sorry! Phoebe has prepared something as well.
喔,菲比抱歉。菲比也要表演給大家看。
Phoebe: That's right, I've prepared a song for Emma. From my heart to hers. For there's no greater gift, than the gift of music.
沒錯,我準備了一首歌給艾瑪。直接從我心裏到她的心裏沒有比音樂更好的禮物了。
Phoebe: "Emma! Your name poses a dilemma. 'Cause not much else rhymes with Emma! Maybe the actor Richard Crenna, he played the commanding officer in Rambo. Happy birthday Emma!"
“艾瑪!你的名字給我一個困境。因爲和你名字押韻的少極了。也許僅有演員理查德·克里納。他是演藍波的長官。生日快樂,艾瑪。”
Rachel: Is that it?
就這樣?
Phoebe: No, of course not! No, I've, I've, also, you know, prepared a reading. Um, "Sex and the single mother. Finding your G-spot.
不,當然不是,還有…其他的… 我也要讀一本書給她“性♥愛和單身母親-查找性感帶的方法”
Everybody: No! No no no!
不!不不不要啊。
Judy: Hello, Emma. Happy eighteenth birthday.
嗨艾瑪,祝你十八歲生日快樂。
Jack: Right now that seems so far away, seventeen years.
如果從現在算起,還有十七年之久呢。
Judy: Yes, you'll be all grown up by then. We'll be...Well, your grandfather and I might not be here.
到時候你已經長大了,而到時候我們…你爺爺和我都不在了。
Jack: That's true! This message could becoming to you from beyond the grave, Emma!
沒錯,這信息會是來自我們的墳墓裏。
Judy: After all, my parents died very young.
還有,我父母親很年輕就過世了。
Jack: And my cholesterol's off the charts!
我的膽固醇還過高呢。
Judy: Remember, Emma, heart disease kills women, too!
艾瑪,請記得,女生也會因心臟病而死。
Ross: Ok, cut! Great. Great. That was...that was just...yeah!
好了,好了,這樣就夠了。噢!
Rachel: Ross, um, don't forget to get a shot of Emma's cake. It's in a box in the fridge.
羅斯,別忘了要拍蛋糕在盒子,在冰箱裏。
Ross: Ok, sure.
好的,沒問題。
Rachel: Oh, you're gonna love this cake. I got it from a bakery in New Jersey, Corino's.
喔,你會喜歡這蛋糕我從新澤西州的麪包店買來的,加理諾麪包店。
Monica: Oh, my God, that place has the creamiest frosting! I used to hitchhike there when I was a kid.
喔,他們有全世界最好喫的奶油。我小時候喜歡搭便車去那裏。
Rachel: Well, anyway, they make these great novelty cakes, in all different shapes, and if you give them a photo, they'll copy it in icing!
無論如何,他們做了很多種口味很多種造型,如果你自己準備照片,他們還會放到蛋糕上。
Monica: Oh, did you do a picture of Emma?
那你一定放艾瑪的照片嘍。
Rachel: Yes! On a cake shaped like a bunny.
當然,在一個兔子形的蛋糕上。
Ross: Uh, Rach? Does this bakery by any chance also bake erotic cakes? Say for bachelorette parties?
瑞秋,這家店是不是剛好也賣色情蛋糕?有可能給單身派對使用的?
Rachel: Ross, what are you talking about? Oh, my God! They put my baby's face on a penis!
你在講什麼啊?喔,我的天啊。他們還把我女兒的臉放在“小弟弟”上。
Phoebe: Oh! Now it's a party!
這纔像派對嘛。
Rachel: Why you guys this isn't funny, all right? If I wanted this cake to be a disaster I would've baked it myself!
喔,如果真有那麼好笑的話,我也可以自己做這種形狀的啊。
Joey: Uh...is it ok that I still think it looks delicious?
啊,沒事,我還是認爲很好喫。
Judy: Jack, look at this.
傑克,你看看。
Jack: I know what you're thinking Judy, the resemblance is uncanny!
我知道你在想什麼,其相似程度非常驚人。
Ross: I am this close to tugging on my testicles again.
我也差點再度拉我的蛋蛋。
Chandler: Ironically, that was the maxim thing.
諷刺的是,那和美信雜誌一樣。
Rachel: No, no, this is not what I ordered. Ok? I went all the way to New Jersey so that I could have the perfect cake for my daughter's birthday and I need a bunny cake, right now!
不是,不是,這不是我要訂的我特地去新澤西州。只爲了我女兒有完美的生日蛋糕還有,我需要兔子蛋糕。現在!!
Ross: Ask them if it would be faster if we cut the baby's face off the penis, so we can put it on the bunny...That is a weird sentence!
如果要快點的話,我們可以從“小弟弟”上取出她的照片,再貼到兔子蛋糕上。好像不是很適當。
Rachel: Oh! Believe you me! I am going to bring this cake back, I don't even want it in my home...Joey, don't touch it!
我會把蛋糕換回去,甚至我不想有這種蛋糕在我家。喬伊,不要碰!
Joey: I'm so confused!
我很困擾!
Rachel: Yes, yes. I still want my daughter's picture, but on a bunny cake. Yellow cake, chocolate frosting with nuts!
是的,我還是要我女兒照片,但是在兔子形狀的蛋糕上黃色蛋糕,有奶油和花生!!!
Chandler: To be fair this one does have nuts.
說實在的,這上面確實有花生。
Ross: Hey, Mon, that was really nice of you to loan Rachel your car so she could go and get the cake.
嗨,莫妮卡,你真好啊,把車借給瑞秋。所以她可以去換蛋糕。
Monica: Oh. So nice of her to pull my hair till I dropped the key!
因爲她一直拉我頭髮直到我給她鑰匙。
Ross: Well, you know what? While we're waiting, you guys could tape your message to Emma for her 18th birthday, huh? Ok?
你知道嗎,即然閒着就先錄一段給艾瑪的十八歲生日,好不好?
Chandler: Hi Emma! It's the year 2020. Are you still enjoying your nap?
嗨,艾瑪,現在是 2020 年你還在享受你的睡眠嗎?
Monica: We're Aunt Monica and Uncle Chandler, by the way. You may not recognize us, because we haven't spoken to your parents in seventeen years!
我們是莫妮卡姑姑和錢德姑父,你可能不認識我們,因爲我們已經十七年沒有和你父母親講話了。
Chandler: We used to be married, but then we missed a weekend away together and things kind of unraveled. Because of you! Happy Birthday.
我們本來已結婚,但我們搞砸了我們的一個週末,造成我們分開就是因爲你!生日快樂!
Ross: Thanks, another good one. I can't believe I taped over my Big Brother audition for this.
謝謝,又一個有趣的胡扯。我不能相信我竟然錄了這些。
Monica: Ross, Rachel promised it would be over by now. We seriously have to go, if...if we wanna get to Vermont.
羅斯,瑞秋答應過這時候可以結束了。我們如果要去佛蒙特現在該出發了。
Chandler: Uh I called them, last train leaves in a half hour.
我問過了,最後班次在半小時後。
Phoebe: And you know, I have a massage client soon.
你知道嗎,我有要按♥摩的客戶。
Ross: You guys, just, please...a little bit longer. I promise Rachel will be back with the cake any minute. Monica, remember...the frosting? Uh?
嘿,大家,忍耐一下!我保證瑞秋隨時會回來。莫妮卡,記得這間店的奶油味道嗎?
Monica: Alright, 5 more minutes.
好,我再等五分鐘。
Ross: Hello? Oh no! What happened? Ok, ok, where are you? Ok, I'll be right there.
喂?哦不!發生什麼事?好的,好的,你在哪裏?我會過去的。
Chandler: Was that Emma? Is she up?
那是不是艾瑪?她起來了嗎?
Ross: No, Rachel got pulled over for speeding. She forgot her licence so now I have to bring it to her.
瑞秋因超速被警察攔下來她忘了帶駕照,我得送過去。
Phoebe: Well, if you're leaving, I'm definitely gonna go.
如果你要走,那我也得走。
Monica: No! Wait! If anybody gets to go...it's us We've been complaining the longest!
等一下,如果有人要走那就是我們,是我們抱怨最久的。
Ross: No, wait! You guys, no, no, you can't leave! Rachel already feels bad that the cake's messed up. How do you think she's gonna feel when she comes back here and all you guys are gone?
等等,你們不能退出!蛋糕的事已讓瑞秋很煩了,如果回來時發現大家不在那她會怎麼覺得?
Chandler: I don't know! You'll tell us on Monday!
我不知道,你禮拜一再告訴我吧。
Ross: Joey! You're in charge, ok? You make sure, nobody leaves!
喬伊,你負責這裏,要確認沒有人退出。
Joey: Got it! Hey hey hey! Where'd you think you're going?
瞭解。嘿!嘿!嘿!你要去哪?
Chandler: To the bathroom!
去洗手間啊。
Joey: Alright, well the rest of you get comfortable, ok, because we're gonna be here for a li...Wait a minute, there is a window in there!
即然大家會待一段時間,請當做自己家裏… 等等,洗手間裏有個窗戶...
Phoebe: Oh no! He's not getting away that easy!
不要讓他輕易逃走。
Chandler: What're you doing? Get the hell out of here!
喂,你們幹什麼啊!!快滾出去啊!!
Joey: Well, that one did not have Emma's face on it.
那個“小弟弟”上沒有艾瑪的照片。
Phoebe: No, it did not.
是,當然沒有。
Joey: No.
對。
Judy: Well, we better get going, it's late. Jack's not allowed to drive at night anymore. He has trouble staying in his lane.
已經很晚了,我們真的要走了,傑克不能在晚上開車了。他沒法讓車保持在車道上行駛。
Jack: The last winter I went up on a church lawn and drove right through a manger scene. The papers thought it was a hate crime.
去年冬天,我開車經過教堂的草地,然後撞上馬的食槽報紙誤以爲那是一個報仇計劃。
Judy: Anyway, it was lovely seeing you.
無論如何,很高興可以見到你們。
Joey: Ok!
好的。
Judy: Bye...Bye dear.
再見。
Joey: Nighty-night!
晚安。
Judy: Nighty-night!
晚安。
Joey: Bye-bye.
再見。
Phoebe: Joey? How could you just let them leave?
喬伊,你怎麼可以讓他們退出?
Joey: Hey hey hey! I'm not gonna mess with Jack, he's a great man, he fought for our country.
嘿!嘿!嘿!我不會和傑克過不去的。他是一個好人,會保衛國家的。
Monica: No, he didn't! He pretended to be a Quaker to get out of Korea.
他纔沒有呢,他裝成貴格會教徒纔可以逃離朝鮮。
Joey: Well that's it! He's the last one to go. I'm locking you guys in.
夠了,他是最後一個退出的我把門鎖上了。
Chandler: You do know I can just turn them the other way around, right?
你知道那個鎖是可以從裏面打開的。
Joey: Oh! I forgot you used to live here!
喔,我忘了你以前住過這裏。
Joey: Hello?
喂。
Estelle: Joey! It's Estelle!
喬伊,我是艾斯黛。
Joey: Hey!
嗨,你好。
Estelle: So, how did your audition go today?
你今天的試鏡如何?
Joey: What audition?
什麼試鏡?
Estelle: The one I told you about last week?
上禮拜我和你說過的啊?
Joey: What? You never said anything about an audition!
什麼?你根本沒有說過任何試鏡!
Estelle: Let me start over. I just got a call about an audition. I think you can still make it. It's down at the Astor Theatre and you need to have a monologue prepared.
那我從新開始,我剛接到你的試鏡通知。你現在去還來得及,就在艾斯特戲院,還要自己帶獨白。
Joey: A monologue? I don't have...I got it. Aah! so...I'm gonna take off!
獨白?我沒有呢…有了...那我要走了。
Phoebe: Wh...what? No wait, you don't get to leave! I got a massage client waiting outside my door any minute!
什麼?不,等等,你不能退出我有按♥摩客戶等在我家門外呢。
Monica: Yeah, and we've paid for a room, that we're supposed to be in right now!
我們已經付錢給一個我們現在應該住在裏面的房間。
Phoebe: Well, oh, ok now...Only one of us has to stay with Emma. Ok, and as the person who realized that, I get to go!
好好只要有一個人照顧艾瑪就行了。好吧!是我發現的這一點。所以我可以走了。
Monica: No no no no...No! no! Let's figure out a fair way to decide who's staying.
不行,不行那我們想一個較公平的方法來決定誰要留下來。
Joey: Oh! I got it! Ok, everyone pick a number from one to ten. Alright? Whoever gets the highest number gets to go first.
喔,有了。大家選擇一到十的數字,誰選到最大的數字可以先走。
Monica: Ok, ten.
好喔,我選“十”。
Joey: Ok, Monica picks ten, I call nine! Anyone else?
那我選“九”。還有其他的嗎?
Phoebe: No, let's, let's just draw straws.
大家來抽籤吧?
Monica: Ok.
好。
Joey: Or...we could flip a coin, and then multiply the answer...
或是可以用硬幣…
Chandler: I'm begging you stop.
拜託你,不要講話了。
Joey: Right.
好。
Monica: Ok, how about this: We got wind-up toys for Emma for her birthday. We can make them race, and whoever comes in last, stays!
這樣好啦,我們從艾瑪的生日禮物選一個發條玩具拿來賽跑。哪個跑最後的,就要留下來。
Phoebe: Yeah! Let's do that!
好吧,就這樣。
Chandler: That sounds more fun than the thing we were gonna do in Vermont!
這好像和佛蒙特的事情比起來,好玩多了!
Monica: Everybody get your toys!
好,各位,開始選玩具吧。
Phoebe: Ok! I want the dolphin!
我要用那個海豚!!
Chandler: Thats a bear.
那是一隻熊。
Phoebe: I'm too excited!
抱歉,我太興奮了!
Monica: Ok. Alright, Phoebe, you get the bear, uh, Joey, you get the robot, and Chandler and I get the dog. Ok, and the race is going to go from here to here. Now the one who comes in last, stays!
菲比,你用這隻熊。喬伊,你用機器人。錢德就用這隻狗吧比賽就要開始了... 從這裏到這裏,誰最後一名的,要留下來!!
Joey: Ok, ladies and gentlemen, wind your toys!
各位先生及女士,卷好你的發條。
Chandler: Ok, on your mark...Get set...GO!
準備好了嗎?預備,開始!
Phoebe: Go! Go!
快,快!
Joey: Come on robot!
不要停!機器人!
Monica: What are you barking at?
你在幹什麼啊?!
Monica: Wha...How the hell is that gonna help?
那個動作有什麼作用嗎!?!?
Chandler: I bought you. How did I forget that that's all you do?
我買了你!我竟忘了你只會這個動作?
Joey: Way to go robot!
好樣的,機器人!
Phoebe: Yes.
贊!
Phoebe: Good job Alan!
乾的好,阿倫。
Joey: Hey, good race you guys.
真是一個好比賽。
Phoebe: Yeah, see you later!
是啊,那就再見嘍。
Monica: No! No, no...wait! We didn't lose. The rules clearly stated that the last one to cross the finish line was the loser. Well, our dog never crossed the finish line, so technically...
不,不,不,你們等一下我們沒有輸呢規定是說,最後跑到終點纔是輸家那我們的狗,沒有跑到終點,所以技術上來說…
Chandler: They left.
他們已經走了!
Rachel: No, there isn't time to go to the bakery. We're just gonna come home...Everybody left? Alright, well just tell Emma that we're gonna be there as soon as we can. Bye...
你知道嗎?根本沒時間去麪包店,所以我們現在回家了大家已經走了?好吧,告訴艾瑪我們會盡快回家,再見。
Ross: Rachel!
瑞秋!!!
Rachel: Oh! God! Sorry!
喔,天啊,抱歉。
Ross: I can't believe they gave you a ticket. You're such a good driver.
真不敢相信,他們給了你車票。你真是一個好司機。
Rachel: Emma's awake.
艾瑪起來了。
Ross: Yeah?
是喔?
Rachel: I can't believe this. This is her first birthday. She's awake. We're not even there. Everybody left. We still have this stupid obscene cake.
真不敢相信在她的一歲生日醒來時,我們不在大家也已經退出了,還加上這個爛蛋糕!!!
Ross: Hey, maybe I can fix that, you know. Try to, try to turn it into something else.
嘿,也許我可以弄好這蛋糕。試試看,改成別的形狀嘛。
Rachel: Oh, don't even bother. We've already ruined her first birthday...And do you know how important these early experiences are Ross? Very! According to the back cover of that book that you gave me.
已經無所謂了,我們已經毀了她的第一個生日。你不知道這些早期的經驗對她有多重要嗎,羅斯?非常重要!依照你給我的那本書的背面圖案弄。
Ross: Rach, she's not gonna remember this.
瑞秋,她不會記得這些。
Rachel: I guess...Oh, I just had such an idea of what this day would be like, you know? Emma laughing...and everybody gathered around her cake singing "Happy Birthday". Then we would all go into...HEY GET OUT OF THE ROAD YOU STUPID STUDENT DRIVER! They have to learn!
也許吧喔,我本來想像今天是怎樣的一天,艾瑪在笑...大家圍繞着蛋糕唱“生日快樂”然後…嘿,不要擋路你這個笨蛋新手!!!他們總要學着點。
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: What?
什麼?
Ross: It's not bad.
這不錯嘛。
Rachel: Oh my God! Look what...you made it into a bunny. How did you do that?
喔,天啊。你怎麼弄的,羅斯?
Ross: Well, I just made these two things uhm...cheeks. And then I split this to make ears.
我把這邊改成臉頰這部分再分兩邊,變成耳朵。
Rachel: Well, I'm very impressed.
喔,我非常感動呢。
Ross: Some can sing, some can dance. I apparently can turn phallic cakes into woodland creatures.
有些人會唱歌,有些人會跳舞我顯然的可以把“小弟弟”改成兔子蛋糕。
Monica: Now another way to organise your stuffed animals, is by size.
還有另外一種方法來整理玩具,就是按照大小。
Chandler: I'm sorry, is this a game for Emma or for Monica?
對不起,這是給艾瑪玩的遊戲,或是給莫妮卡?
Monica: Game?
遊戲?
Chandler: Emma, you even know it's your birthday today? You're one! One-year-old, that's little.
你知道今天是你生日嗎?你是一…就是一歲,這麼小。
Chandler: Ooh! That's my girl!
天吶!我的寶貝。
Monica: That's how old you are.
這就是你的年齡。
Chandler: Did I teach her that? Did I just...impart wisdom?
是我教她的嗎?或是我傳授智能給她?
Monica: I want one...
我也想要有一個。
Chandler: Me too...
我也是。
Chandler: There's no one around. Why don't we just take this one?
這裏沒人,乾脆我們帶走她,好嗎?
Monica:...and head to Canada!
然後跑去加拿大?
Chandler: I was kidding.
我在開玩笑。
Monica: I wasn't. Let's get going!
我可沒有呢!!快點出發吧。
Phoebe: Hey, are Ross and Rachel back?
嘿,羅斯和瑞秋回來了嗎?
Chandler: No, not yet.
還沒有呢。
Phoebe: Oh good, I didn't miss the party.
喔,好耶,我沒錯過派對嘛。
Monica: What about your massage client?
那你的按♥摩客戶呢?
Phoebe: Oh, I just felt so bad, missing this. So I just slipped him a little something, you know. As long as I'm back in five or six hours, it will be alright.
我覺得很內疚如果錯過這派對,所以我給了他一些東西。五或六個小時後再做也可以。
Joey: Ok, if Ross and Rachel ask, I've been here the whole time. THE WHOLE TIME!
好!嘿,如果羅斯、瑞秋問起我,說我一直待在這裏。一直待在這裏!
Joey: I've been here the whole time!
我一直待在這裏的。
Ross: Joey, we just saw you come in. You ran past us on the stairs.
喬伊,我們剛看到你進來,而且你跑上來時,在樓梯超過了我們。
Rachel: I don't care that you left. I'm just glad that you're here. Thanks you guys!
我不管你有沒有退出,我很高興你們現在在這裏,謝謝大家。
Chandler: Hey, guys! Come on! You gotta see what Emma just did.
嘿,大家過來。你們應該看看艾瑪剛做了什麼。
Rachel: What?
什麼?
Chandler: Emma, how old are you? How old are you today?
艾瑪,你幾歲?你今天幾歲?
Rachel: Oh! Emma, that's right! You're that many!
對了,艾瑪,你就是一歲。
Ross: Oh my God! Our daughter's a genius! Rach, this means...
喔,天啊,我們女兒是一個天才。這表示…
Rachel: NO, no science camp!
不要有科學的說教了喔。
Ross: Damn it! I'll put a candle on the cake.
真是的,我把蠟燭放到蛋糕上。
Rachel: Oh...and Emma, look at your stuffed animals lined up so neatly!
喔,艾瑪,看看你的玩具排的如此整齊。
Monica: Thanks!
謝謝。
Ross: Ok, here we go! Emma's first birthday cake...go ahead, blow out the candle.
好了,要開始了這是艾瑪第一個生日蛋糕快吹啊,吹滅蠟燭。
Joey: Yeah come on Emma, you can do it, come on.
快,艾瑪,你能做到的。
Ross: What's wrong? Are you ok?
怎麼啦,你還好吧?
Rachel: Oh yeah, nothing! These are happy tears! This is just what I wanted.
喔,沒事。這是快樂的眼淚,這就是我想要的。
Phoebe: Hey, you made it into a bunny.
嘿,蛋糕已變成兔子形狀了。
Joey: What is wrong with me. It looked more delicious when it was a penis.
喔,我怎麼啦,爲什麼我覺得“小弟弟”的形狀時看來比較好喫。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Ross: Ok, you ready?
好,準備好了嗎?
Rachel: Yeah.
是的。
Ross: Aa-and...record. Ok.“Big Brother audition. Take one. I guess you could say I'm kind of a player.”
那,開始錄了。 好。“試音。我猜你會說我是一個演員...”
Ross: Ok, let's...let's just try that, again.
好了。讓我...讓我再試一次。
Rachel: Ok.
好的。
Ross: Ok.
好的。
Rachel: Hi Emma. Well, your first birthday is over, and it was really...
嗨,艾瑪,你的生日剛結束了而且…
Joey, Phoebe: come on, come on.
快啊快!
Phoebe: Go, go, go Alan! Run you hairy bastard!
快啊,快啊,快啊!快點!



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們