老友记 第十季 第十四集
FriendsS10E14
Part1
Aug. 27, 2019, 2:47 a.m.

Friends Season 10 Episode 14: The One with Pricess Consuela.


老友記第10季第14集:康斯韋拉公主。

Mike: Thank you guys for having us over.
謝謝你們準備了這一切。
Phoebe: Oh! Yeah, this is fun, couples night.
這是爲可愛的夫妻準備的。
Chandler: Yeah, I don't know why we don't hang out with married couples more often.
我不知道爲什麼我們不多來幾次這樣的聚會。
Monica: Well, because every time we do, you make jokes about swinging and scare them away.
也許是因爲每次我們喫飯你總是開玩笑要夫妻交換,把他們嚇跑了。
Chandler: You mean that Portuguese couple? Yeah, like you wouldn't have done it.
你是指那對葡萄牙夫婦?好像你沒這樣做過一樣。
Ross: Hey, you guys...I've great news.
嗨,大夥...我有個好消息。
Monica: Ross, we're kind of in the middle of diner here.
羅斯,我們似乎還在喫飯。
Ross: Oh, well, er, I already ate, but sure! Guess what happened at work today.
呃...我已經喫過了,不過...好吧!猜猜今天工作上發生了什麼?
Chandler: A dinosaur died a million years ago?
一隻恐龍在一百萬年前死了?
Ross: Uh, try sixty-five million years ago, and then try sshhh. My uh tenure review board met today and I hear it's looking really good.
應該是6千5百萬年前。請閉嘴。我的工作續約考察會議今天開了,我聽說進展得不錯。
Phoebe: Wow!
哇哦。
Ross: Yeah. Do you have any idea what this means in academic circles, uh? I am gonna get laid.
你知道這在學術圈子裏意味着什麼嗎,我可以留下來了。
Rachel: Hi, you guys.
嘿,大夥。
All: Hey.
嘿。
Rachel: Ooh, Italian!
哦,意大利菜!
Monica: No one, no one wanted seconds, right?
沒人,沒人想歇一下嗎?
Ross: No, no. I'm...I'm good.
不,不。我很好。
Rachel: Hey, you guys, you're never gonna believe it. This headhunter called me. I have a meeting tomorrow with Gucci. Gucci wants me.
嘿,你們一定不相信?獵頭給我打了電話說古奇(Gucci)要面試我。古奇要聘用我。
Ross: I'm up for tenure.
我可以續約了。
Rachel: Congratulations!
祝賀你。
Ross: You too! What're the odds?
你也是。真巧!
Joey: Guess what? I finally got that seed out of my teeth.
猜發生了什麼?我終於把那個核從我的牙齒里弄出來了。
Monica: I don't know who I'm happiest for.
我真不知道我最該爲誰感到高興?
Phoebe: I do, he's been working on that all day!
我知道,他一整天都在弄它!
Phoebe: Hey Mon? Was it weird changing your name to Geller-Bing?
嘿,莫妮卡,把你的名字改成蓋勒·賓奇怪嗎?
Monica: No, no. It felt nice to acknowledge this.
不,不。感覺這樣也挺好。
Phoebe: Where did you go to do it?
你在哪裏辦的?
Monica: Uhm the uh, the...the ministry...of names...bureau.
呃...姓名...服務...事務...所。
Chandler: You never did it.
你沒有改!
Monica: I'm sorry. It's just the idea of, of being an official Bing!
我很抱歉。只是這個成爲正式的賓的想法!
Chandler: Hey! I will have you know that...aah, who am I kidding. Let's call the kid Geller and let Bing die with me.
嘿!我得讓你知道...啊。我真是在開玩笑。就讓孩子叫蓋勒吧,讓賓隨着我到死。
Mike: Here you go.
給你。
Phoebe: Thanks! Honey, would you want me to take your name?
謝謝親愛的,你想要我隨你的名字嗎?
Mike: Oh, it's just...It's up to you. It's your name. You've got to live with it.
你決定吧。這是你的名字。你有特權。
Phoebe: All right, let's see, call me Mrs.Hannigan.
讓我想想。叫我漢尼根夫人。
Chandler: Mrs.Hannigan?
漢尼根夫人?
Phoebe: What? Can't you see I'm in the middle of something? Ooh, I like it.
什麼?你沒看見我在忙嗎?我喜歡。
Joey: Hey guys.
嘿,大夥!
Chandler: Hey, Joe! We've got a couple of things we gotta check out at the new house. You wanna come with us?
嘿,喬!我們還有些事要做,我們要去看新房子。你想和我們一起去嗎?
Joey: No, thank you.
不,謝了。
Monica: All right. I know you're not happy about us moving, but you're the only one who hasn't seen the house.
好吧。我知道我們搬家你不高興,但你是唯一沒有看過我們新房子的人。
Chandler: Yeah, come with us. You'll see how close it is to the city.
是啊。和我們一起去吧。你會知道那離城很近。
Joey: But no, it's not close. You said it was in escrow? I couldn't even find it on the map.
不,纔不近。你說它在“契約”裏?我在地圖上都找不到那地方。
Chandler: No Joey, escrow is...there's money in...it's not the bank exactly...I don't know what it is.
不,喬伊,契約是...有錢在裏面...而且...卻不是銀行...我不知道它是什麼。
Monica: Joey, please come. It means so much to us.
喬伊,求你來吧。你對我們真的很重要。
Joey: You know what? You are my friends, I wanna be supportive, I will come with you. Shotgun!
知道嗎?你們是我的朋友,我會支持,我會和你們一起去的。決定了!
Chandler: Damn it.
太好了。
Monica: All right, see you guys later.
好,一會見。
Phoebe: Ok!
好。
Monica: I'll pick you up at eleven.
我們在11點接你。
Joey: Ok.
好。
Monica: So glad you're coming.
真高興你能來。
Joey: All right.
好。
Phoebe: Good for you. That was really mature.
真不錯。你夠成熟了。
Joey: What? No, the only reason I'm going to their stupid new house, is so I can point out everything that's wrong with it, so they don't move. I'm gonna make them stay here.
什麼?不,我去那所破房子唯一的原因是,我能說出裏面所有的缺點,讓他們不要住進去。我要他們留在這裏。
Mike: You're a strange kind of grown-up.
你的成熟太奇怪了。
Phoebe: Joey, you can't make someone do something they don't wanna do. Believe me, there's something I've been trying to get Mike to do in bed and there's, he's just...
喬伊,你不能讓別人做他們不願做的事。相信我,有些事我想讓麥克在牀上做,但他....
Mike: Can we not talk about that now?
我們現在不談那個好嗎?
Phoebe: All right, prude. Look, Monica and Chandler really love this house. You are not gonna talk them into staying here.
好吧,假正經。聽着,莫妮卡和錢德真的很喜歡那所房子。你不應該說服他們住在這裏。
Joey: Hey, hey...I can convince people to do anything, you know. I bet I can even get Mike to do that "thing". What is it?
嘿,我能說服人們做任何事情。我打賭我能讓麥克做那事。那是什麼?
Joey: I am not gonna help you do that! Oh, my God.
我纔不要幫你做那個!哦,我的天。
Rachel: Hi, I'm here to see Mr. Campbell, with Gucci. The reservation is probably under Gucci. It's...it's spelled like Gukki, which could be confusing.
嗨,我來見古奇的坎貝爾先生。這個位子也許就是在古奇名下預定的。拼起來像"拜火教徒"(Gukki),也許會弄錯!
Maitre d': Mr.Campbell's not here yet. Let me show you to his table.
坎貝爾先生現在還沒到。讓我把你帶到他的位子。
Rachel: Oh my God! That's my boss. You have to seat us somewhere else.
哦,我的天!那是我的老闆。你必須把位子安排在別處。
Maitre d': I'm sorry. That's always Mr.Campbell's table.
我很抱歉。這一直是坎貝爾先生的桌子。
Rachel: But my, but my boss cannot see me. I'm interviewing for another job.
但我的老闆不能在這看到我。我在面試另一個工作。
Maitre d': I know. With Gukki.
我知道,面試"拜火教徒"(Gukki).
Mr Zellner: Rachel?
瑞秋。
Rachel: Hi! I'm on a date.
嗨!我在約會。
Mr Zellner: That's great!
太好了。
Rachel: Yeah, it is. Yeah, you know, it's tough. Single mom, career. You gotta get out there.
是啊。這是艱苦的。單身母親,工作啊,你必須脫離苦海。
Mr Zellner: Well, you got uhm...good energy.
呃,你很有精力。
Rachel: Oh.
哦。
Mr Campbell: Rachel?
瑞秋?
Rachel: Yes, hi!
是的,嗨。
Mr Campbell: James Campbell.
詹姆斯·坎貝爾。
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Mr Campbell: Hi.
嗨!
Rachel: Excuse us.
借過。
Mr Campbell: Please.
請坐。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Rachel: Oh, yeah...Oh he's cute! Thank you, JewHunks. com, huh?
哦,是啊...他很可愛。感謝,JewHunks.com(約會網站),是吧?
Mr Campbell: So...your résumé is quite impressive.
所以...你的簡歷令人印象深刻。
Rachel: Wha...My résumé? I wouldn't, I wouldn't call my...my online dating profile a résumé.
我的簡歷...我不會,我不會把我的私人約會文件稱做簡歷。
Mr Campbell: Dating profile? I-I-I'm talking about the work résumé.
約會簡歷?不,我是說...我是說工作簡歷。
Rachel: Whatever happened to just singing for no reason? Huh?
不論發生什麼,就只是毫無理由得唱歌。是吧?
Mr Campbell: Maybe people...found it weird...So, why do you wanna leave Ralph Lauren?
也許別人...覺得奇怪...那麼,你爲什麼想離開羅夫羅蘭?
Rachel: What? I-I don't.
什麼?我,我沒有。
Mr Campbell: You don't?
你沒有?
Rachel: No, I-I-I love it there.
不。我喜歡那裏。
Mr Campbell: Well, if you don't wanna leave, why are we having this lunch?
如果你不想離開,爲什麼我們在這裏喫午飯呢?
Mr Campbell: What?
什麼?
Mr Campbell: That's Hugo Boss?
那是Hugo Boss(著名品牌)?
Mr Zellner: Uh, I believe what she was trying to tell you is that I'm her boss.
我覺得她想告訴你的是我是她老闆。
Mr Campbell: Mr. Boss. It is a pleasure to meet you.
鮑斯(音同老闆)先生。見到你很高興。
Phoebe: Uh...This place is so depressing. If I'd to work here I'd kill myself. But you obviously haven't.
啊...這個地方太令人壓抑了。如果我在這裏工作,我會自殺的。顯然你不會。
Clerk: How can I help you?
我能幫你嗎?
Phoebe: Uh, I need to change my name, please. See, I need to change it 'cause I'm...I'm hiding from the law. You're fun.
我想要改我的名字。我想改掉它...因爲我在逃避法律的制裁。你很有趣。
Clerk: Please fill out this form.
請填一下這個表格。
Phoebe: Ok, well, I just don't, I don't know how it works exactly. See, my name is uh Buffay and my husband's name is Hannigan, so is it supposed to be Buffay-Hannigan or Hannigan-Buffay?
好,我只是不知道應該怎麼做 看,我叫布菲我丈夫叫漢尼根。那麼應該是布菲漢尼根,還是漢尼根布菲?
Clerk: It can be anything you want.
你想什麼就是什麼。
Phoebe: Well, not anything, I mean...
好吧,任何名字?
Clerk: Yeah...anything.
是...任何。
Phoebe: Oh, this could take a while.
哦,那需要花些時間。
Clerk: Get out of my line.
站到一邊去。
Phoebe: Ok.
好。
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿。
Monica: Hey Pheebs.
嘿,菲比。
Phoebe: Oh, not anymore. I changed it today.
不再是了。我今天改了我的名字。
Monica: Oh, I'm sorry, Mrs.Hannigan.
抱歉。漢尼根夫人。
Phoebe: Wrong again! Apparently you can change it to anything you want. So I thought, all right, here's an opportunity to be creative. So meet Princess Consuela Banana Hammock.
又錯了。顯然你能改成任何你想要的名字。所以我想,好吧,這是發揮想像力的好機會。所以來見過康斯薇拉·巴娜娜·哈莫克(意爲香蕉吊牀)公主。
Chandler: That's what we're gonna name the baby.
那是我想給我們寶寶的名字。
Monica: Phoebe!
菲比。
Phoebe: Uh! Princess Consuela.
康斯薇拉公主。
Monica: You seriously changed your name to that?
你真的把你的名字改成那個了?
Phoebe: Uh-huh!
嗯哈。
Monica: Ok, so from now on we have to call you Princess Consuela?
好吧,從今往後我們得叫你康斯薇拉公主了。
Phoebe: Uhm, no. I'm...I'm gonna have my friends call me Valerie.
額,不。我想讓我的朋友叫我瓦萊麗(意爲強壯的人).
Chandler: Hey, how'd the interview go?
嘿,面試如何?
Rachel: Oh! It's not good.
不妙。
Chandler: You know, I always feel that way after an interview. I'll bet it went better than you think.
你知道嗎,面試後我經常有這感覺。但我打賭肯定比你想得好。
Rachel: Well, I didn't get the job at Gucci and I got fired from Ralph Lauren.
哎,我沒有得到古奇的工作,還丟了羅夫羅蘭的工作。
Chandler: That is a bad interview.
那面試的確不好。
Phoebe: What're you, what're you talking about? How did this happen?
你在說什麼呀?怎麼會這樣?
Rachel: Well, my boss was at the same restaurant where I was having my interview and he heard everything. So later he calls me to his office and he tells me that he's gonna have to let me go, because I'm not a team player.And I said "Wait a minute! No, yes I am." and then I had to sit there for 45 minutes while he proved that that in fact...was true.
我老闆在同一家餐廳,我在那裏面試他聽見了一切。後來他把我叫到他的辦公室,告訴我他要解僱我因爲我沒有團隊意識。然後我說“等等,我有團隊意識”然後我得在那裏坐45分鐘而他證明了,事實是這樣的。
Monica: God. I'm so sorry.
哦,真抱歉。
Ross: Hey! Wha-hoo! Wh-what's this? Well it's a, it's a bottle of champagne. Why is this here?
嘿這,這是什麼?是一瓶香檳!它爲什麼在這?
Phoebe: Ross...
羅斯...
Ross: I guess it's here...because I got tenure!
我想是...因爲我得到了續約!
All: Congratulations!
恭喜你。
Ross: This is the single greatest day of my professional career. Gunther, six glasses!
這是我職業生涯中最偉大的一天。甘瑟,6個杯子。
Gunther: Six? You...you want me to join you?
6個?你要我也喝?
Ross: Oh, I thought Joey was here. Five is good. Well, I'm gonna have a loogie in my coffee tomorrow.
我以爲喬伊也在這兒。5個好了。明天我要小心我咖啡裏的粘稠物了。
Phoebe: Ok, I'll tell him.
好吧,我告訴他。
Rachel: No no, nobody tell him. This is a big night for him. I don't wanna spoil it.
不不,誰也別告訴他今晚對他很重要。我不想破壞它。
Monica: Are you sure?
你確定?
Rachel: Yeah, I'll be fine.
對,確定。
Ross: Ok, everybody, take one, ok?
好吧。大家都來一杯怎樣?
Chandler: Ooh! Israeli champagne. And it's vanilla!
以色列香檳(比較低檔)還是香草味的。
Ross: I got tenure. I didn't win the lottery. Hey Rach, so uh...how did your thing go?
我有了續約,但我沒有贏彩票。嘿,瑞秋,你的事怎麼了?
Rachel: Oh it good! Yeah, but I'm not gonna hear from that for a couple of days.
挺好,但是要幾天以後再出結果。
Ross: Oh, you know what? You're gonna get it. I-I-I-I can feel it.
你知道嗎?你會得到工作的。我能感覺到。
Phoebe: Can ya?
你能嗎?
Rachel: Ah, all right. Here's to Ross!
好的,爲了羅斯。
Ross: And-and two years of hard work finally paying off.
兩年的辛苦工作終於有了回報。
Phoebe: And to knowing that your career doesn't mean everything.
爲了明白工作並不意味着什麼。
Ross: But also knowing it means a lot.
也爲了瞭解它意味着很多。
Monica: But more importantly to full well-rounded lives.
但是更爲了多彩豐富的生活。
Ross: that center around work.
以工作爲中心。
Chandler: To Ross!
爲了羅斯。
All: Ross!
爲了羅斯。
Ross: You know what the best part about this is? I can never be fired.
你知道最棒的是什麼嗎?我永遠都不會失業。
Phoebe: Oh God!
哦,天啊。
Ross: No seriously. I have job security for life. You know, I mean I never have to worry. Oh. Oh, look at you. Look how happy you are for me.
不,正經得說。我有了終生工作保障。你知道,我是說我永遠都不會爲它而擔心。看看你。看你多爲我高興。
Rachel: No, it's not that. I got fired today. And I didn't get the other job.
不,不是那樣,我今天被辭退了。而且又沒有得到新的工作。
Ross: Rach, I'm so sorry.
瑞秋,很抱歉。
Rachel: Oh!
哦!
Ross: Great. I feel like an idiot.
好吧。我覺得自己像個白♥癡。
Rachel: No, it's ok, you didn't know.
不,沒什麼。你不知道。
Ross: Oh...
噢...
Ross: Little heads-up would've been nice.
你們要是給我小小的警告應該會很好。
Monica: Thank you for letting us see the house again.
謝謝你再讓我們看看房子。
Chandler: And thank you for explaining to us what escrow means. I've already forgotten what you said, but thank you.
也謝謝你解釋“契約”的意思。我已經忘了你說什麼。但是,謝謝你。
Realtor: Take as long as you want. Just let me know when you're through.
想待多久就待多久。你們看完之後告訴我。
Monica: Ok, thanks.
好的,謝謝。
Monica: Ah, so glad you decided to come.
很高興你決定來。
Joey: Me too. Yeah, this place is great. I'm so happy for you guys. Although, you know, I hope you like fungus.
我也是。這地方真好。真爲你們高興。儘管,你們知道,我希望你們會喜歡黴菌。
Chandler: What?
什麼?
Joey: Fungus! Yeah. Place is full of it.
黴菌。是啊。它們在任何地方都有。
Monica: No it's not. We had an inspection and they didn't find anything.
不,纔不是。我們檢查過但沒有找到。
Joey: Ok. Then I guess I have dry eyes and a scratchy throat for no reason.
好吧。我想我毫無原因地眼睛乾燥喉嚨痛。
Monica: Maybe it's because you hung your head out of the window like a dog the whole ride here.
也許是因爲你像狗一樣把頭伸在窗外的緣故,一路上都伸在外面。
Joey: Maybe. So this is the uh living room huh? Ooh, it's pretty dark.
也許。那這是客廳?哦,真暗啊。
Monica: No it's not!
纔不是。
Joey: Are you kidding? I think I just saw a bat in the corner!
你在開玩笑?我想我剛纔在角落看到只蝙蝠。
Chandler: When your head was hanging out the window, it didn't hit a mailbox, did it?
當你的頭伸在窗外的時候,沒有撞到信箱吧?
Joey: Maybe. Well, I just think you guys can do better than this house, you know? Or-or any other house for that matter.
也許。我只是覺得你們不買這個房子更好些,或者另一所房子。
Monica: Oh Joey, look, we know you're having a hard time with this, but we really, we love it here.
哦,喬伊我們知道你覺得不好受,但我們,真的喜歡這裏。
Joey: FINE, ok, if you love this house so much, then you should just live here, ok? I just hope you get used to that weird humming sound. Hmmm...
好吧。好吧。如果你喜歡這所房子。你就應該住在這裏,好嗎?我只是希望你們能習慣那種奇怪的聲音。
Monica: Joey, we know that's you.
喬伊,我們知道那是你。
Joey: No, hmmm, it's not. Hmmm...
不。不是的。
Mike: Hey.
嘿。
Phoebe: Hey! Welcome back!
嘿!歡迎回來!
Mike: I missed you.
我想你。
Phoebe: Oh, me too!
哦,我也是。
Mike: So, what's new?
有什麼新鮮事?
Phoebe: Well, I'm no longer Phoebe Buffay.
我不再是菲比·布菲了。
Mike: That's great! You changed you name?
太棒了。你改名字了?
Phoebe: Yes I did! Meet Princess Consuela Banana Hammock!
是的。見過康斯薇拉·巴娜娜·哈莫克公主!
Mike: You're kidding right?
你在開玩笑?
Phoebe: Nope.
不。
Mike: You really did that?
你真的那麼做了?
Phoebe: Yep.
對。
Mike: You...you can't do that.
你不能那麼做。
Phoebe: Why? Why? It's fun, it's different, no one else has a name like it.
爲什麼?爲什麼?那很好玩,很不同,沒有人有那樣的名字。
Mike: Alright, then I'm gonna change my name.
好吧。我也要改我的名字。
Phoebe: Great, ok, what're you gonna change it to?
好。你要改成什麼?
Mike: Crap Bag.
廢物。
Phoebe: Mike Crap Bag?
麥克廢物?
Mike: No, no Mike, just...just Crap Bag. First name Crap, last name Bag.
不。沒有麥克。不。僅僅是廢物。第一個字是廢 姓是物。
Phoebe: You're not serious, right?
你不是認真的吧?
Mike: Yeah, I'm serious. It's fun, it's different, no-one else has a name like that!
是,我是認真的。很好玩,那很不同,沒有人用這樣的名字!
Phoebe: Well, then, great. If you love it, I love it.
好吧。如果你喜歡,我就喜歡。
Mike: I do love it, and I love your name. I love Princess Consuela.
我的確喜歡,我也喜歡你的名字。我喜歡康斯薇拉公主。
Phoebe: And I love Crap.
我喜歡廢物。
Girl: Who're you?
你是誰?
Joey: Oh, hi, I'm Joey. My stupid friends are buying this house. Who're you?
哦,嗨,是喬伊。我愚蠢的朋友要買這所房子。你是誰?
Girl: I'm Mackenzie. My stupid parents are selling this house.
我是麥坎西。我愚蠢的父母要賣這所房子。
Joey: Oh.
哦。
Mackenzie: I hate my parents.
我恨我的父母。
Joey: I hate my friends. Alright, look. There's...there's gotta be a way that we can stop this from happening.
我恨我的朋友。好吧,你看。我們能做一些事阻止他們。
Mackenzie: Like what?
比如?
Joey: Uhm...oh! Ok. You come with me, and you tell them that the house is haunted!
好。你跟我來,告訴他們這房子鬧鬼。
Mackenzie: What're you? Eight?
你才8歲嗎?
Joey: Woah, Ok, let's hear your great idea.
好吧,你有什麼好主意。
Mackenzie: I don't have any great ideas. I am eight.
我沒有好主意,我才8歲。
Joey: It's gotta be a way. I mean, you know, if Monica and Chandler move out here and now Phoebe is married to Mike. That just leaves me and Ross and Rach, you know what I mean?
一定要想一個辦法。莫妮卡和錢德搬走了,菲比和麥克結婚了。只剩我和羅斯和瑞秋,你知道意味着什麼嗎?
Mackenzie: I really don't.
不太知道。
Joey: What am I gonna do, I feel like I'm losing my friends.
我能作什麼,我覺得我要失去我的朋友了。
Mackenzie: My parents say I'm gonna make new friends. Joey: Oh, yeah, sure, easy for you, you're young. Me, I'm set in my ways.
我父母說我能交到新的朋友。 好吧,對你而言很容易。你比我年輕。我,只能自己傷心。
Mackenzie: This is what my mom was talking about. Whiners are wieners. Look, you want your friends to be happy, right?
那就是我媽媽一直說的,哭哭啼啼的人始終哭哭啼啼。好吧,你希望你的朋友開心,是嗎?
Joey: Yeah, yeah, I guess. Yeah.
是的。我想是的。
Mackenzie: Well, if moving here is gonna make them happy, don't you want them to do it?
搬到這裏來會讓他們開心的,你難道不希望他們這樣嗎?
Joey: Yeah, maybe.
也許。
Mackenzie: Then you gotta let them go.
那你就應該讓他們走。
Joey: I hate to admit it, but you're, you're probably right. How did you get to be so smart?
我不想承認這個,但你也許是對的。你怎麼這麼聰明?
Mackenzie: I read a lot.
我讀了很多書。
Joey: Just when I thought we could be friends.
我以爲我們能成爲朋友呢。
Man: Hey Rach, I just heard. I'm so sorry.
這裏,瑞秋。我剛聽說。我很抱歉。
Rachel: Oh, thank you...
哦,謝謝...
Man: You still don't know my name, do you?
還是不知道我的名字,是嗎?
Rachel: Well, now I don't have to.
現在我不用知道了。
Rachel: Ross, what's taking you so long?
羅斯,你怎麼那麼慢?
Ross: I'm sorry, it's almost as if this wasn't built for a quick getaway!
抱歉,我得說它的尺寸不適合搬動。
Mark: Rachel?
瑞秋?
Rachel: Mark? Oh my God!
馬克?哦,天吶!
Mark: How've you been?
你怎麼樣?
Rachel: I'm fantastic. You remember Ross?
太好了!你記得羅斯?
Mark: Sure, sure. What's with the chair.
當然,當然。椅子怎麼了?
Ross: Uh, you know, you can't always get a seat on the subway, so...
你知道,在地鐵上沒有座位...
Mark: Clever. So...so how're you?
真聰明。你怎麼樣?
Rachel: Oh, well, you're not catching me on my best day.
今天對我來說正巧不是好日子。
Mark: Yeah, a box full of your desk stuff doesn't exactly say big promotion.
整箱的你辦公桌裏的東西似乎不意味着升職。
Rachel: No, but it's good, you know, I'm gonna take some time off and some charity work.
不,但那很好,你知道,我要休息一段時間,做一些慈善工作。
Mark: Are you sure? because we may have something at Louis Vuitton.
你肯定?我想我們路易斯威登(LV)現在需要人手。
Rachel: Well, screw charity work. What've you got?
去他的慈善工作,你們有什麼?
Mark: Why don't we have dinner tonight and talk about it?
我們邊喫飯邊討論吧?
Rachel: Great!
好!
Mark: Great!
好!
Rachel: I'll call ya!
我給你打電話!
Mark: Okay.
好。
Mark: Nice to see you.
很高興見到你。
Ross: Yeah! yeah, I got tenure!
是啊!是啊,我得到了續約。
Rachel: Oh my God!
哦,我的天。
Ross: See? I told you something good would come along. And he seemed really nice. I've, I've met him before?
看到沒有,我告訴你好事會來的。他看起來真不錯,我以前見過他嗎?
Rachel: Ross! That's Mark. From Bloomingdales. You were insanely jealous of him.
羅斯!那是馬克。布魯明戴爾的馬克。你嫉妒得發狂。
Ross: That is Mark?
那是馬克。
Rachel: Yes.
是啊。
Ross: I hate that guy.
我恨他。
Rachel: Oh.
噢。
Ross: No, no, no, you cannot go to dinner with him.
不,不,不。你不能和他喫飯。
Rachel: What? You don't want me to get a job?
什麼?你不希望我有這份工作?
Ross: Oh yeah, I'm sure he's gonna give you a job. Maybe make you his "sex-cretary."
當然,我肯定他會給你一份工作。也許讓你當他的性夥伴。
Ross: I'm serious. I just don't trust that guy, ok?
我是認真的。我只是不相信他,好嗎?
Rachel: Ross, you know what? Ok, let's talk about it later, there comes security.
羅斯,你知道嗎?好,我們以後再談。保安來了。
Monica: Oh, I love this street. The trees, the big front yards, the actual picket fences.
我喜歡這個街道。樹,大的前院,那個真正的樹樁。
Chandler: Man, those two dogs are going at it!
天吶,那兩隻狗在做什麼!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Hey, where've you been?
嘿,你到哪裏去了?
Joey: Oh, just er...you know, looking around. But you know what? This house...is great.
哦,只是隨處走走。但是你知道嗎?這房子太棒了。
Chandler: Really? What changed your mind?
真的?什麼使你改變了?
Joey: Oh well, the little girl who lives here made me feel a lot better about the whole thing.
那個住在這裏的小姑娘讓我覺得好點。
Chandler: Joey, there was a little girl who lived here, but she died like 30 years ago.
喬伊,以前有小姑娘住在這兒,但30年前就死了。
Joey: What?
什麼?
Chandler: Ha! I'm just messing with you.
哈!我只是在嚇你。
Joey: That's not funny! You know I'm afraid of little girl ghosts!
這不好笑!你知道我害怕小女鬼!
Monica: Joey, now that you're ok with the house, do you wanna go see your room?
喬伊,現在你喜歡這房子了,你想看看你的房間嗎?
Joey: What? I get my own room?
什麼?我會有我自己的房間?
Chandler: You don't think we'd buy a house and not have a Joey room do you?
你不會認爲我們買了房子卻沒有給你房間吧?
Joey: Oh my God! Oh! Oh! Hey, can I have an aquarium? And a sex swing?
噢,天吶!我能有個魚缸嗎?加個做♥愛鞦韆?
Chandler: No!
不行。
Joey: Why not? I'll keep the tank clean.
爲什麼不行?我會保持魚缸乾淨的。
Mike: After you, Miss Banana Hammock.
你先請,巴娜娜。哈莫剋夫人。
Phoebe: Thank you, Mr Bag.
謝謝,廢先生。
Woman: Oh, hey, how're you?
哦,你好,你怎麼樣?
Phoebe: Oh hi Rita! Good! Oh, Rita's a massage client.
哦,嗨瑞塔!瑞塔是一個按♥摩的客戶。
Mike: Oh! Why don't you introduce me?
哦!你爲什麼不介紹我?
Phoebe: Er, Rita, this is my husband.
瑞塔,這是我的丈夫。
Rita: Oh!
哦!
Phoebe: Yeah.
是的。
Mike: Why don't you tell her my name?
我要你告訴她我的名字。
Phoebe: Ok, I will. This is, uh, this is my husband uh, Crap Bag.
好的,我會的。這是我的丈夫廢物。
Rita: Crap Bag?
廢物?
Mike: If you need an easy way to remember it, just think of a bag of crap.
如果你需要記得簡單點,就把它想像成一包垃圾。
Rita: Ok. Excuse me.
好的。失陪了。
Phoebe: Yeah.
好。
Phoebe: Ok, fine. You made your point. Can you please just be Mike Hannigan again?
好吧。你的目的達到了。你能再做回麥克·漢尼根嗎?
Mike: Only if you'll be Phoebe Buffay.
除非你還是菲比·布菲。
Phoebe: How about uhm...How about Buffay-Hannigan?
布菲-漢尼根怎麼樣?
Mike: Really?
真的?
Phoebe: Yeah. I'm Phoebe Buffay-Hannigan Banana Hammock.
是,我是菲比·布菲·漢尼根·巴娜娜·哈莫克。
Mike: Do you even know what a banana hammock is?
你知道巴娜娜·哈莫克是什麼嗎?
Phoebe: It's a funny word.
那是個有趣的字。
Mike: It's a speedo.
那是一種泳裝牌子。
Phoebe: Oh crap!
噢,完了!
Monica: What're you thinking about?
你在想什麼。
Chandler: Oh, you know, the two dogs.
哦,那兩隻狗。
Ross: Hey, is Rachel here?
嘿,瑞秋在嗎?
Monica: No.
不。
Ross: She's still at dinner?
她還在喫晚飯?
Monica: I guess. Why? Who's she with?
我想是的。咋?她和誰在一起?
Ross: That guy Mark. From Bloomingdale's. She thinks he's just being nice to her. But I know he really wants to sleep with her.
是馬克。布魯明戴爾的馬克。她認爲他只是對她好。但我知道他想和她睡覺。
Chandler: It's seven years ago. My time machine works!
已經7年了。我的時間機器起作用了!
Ross: We ran into him on the street today and he said he might have a job for her. But I know he just wants to get into her pants.
我們今天在路上碰到他,他說也許他有工作給她。但我知道他只是想讓她接近他的褲子。
Monica: So what if he wants to sleep with her? I mean, she's single and he's cute.
那爲什麼他不想和她睡覺?我是說她單身而他可愛。
Chandler: Excuse me?
什麼?
Monica: Oh please! Yesterday on the subway? You couldn't stop staring at that woman with the big breasts the whole time.
哦,拜託!昨天在地鐵上你不停地盯着一個大胸脯的女人看。
Chandler: For your information, I was staring at her baby. We're about to be parents.
不像你看到的那樣,我在看她的寶寶。我們就要做父母了。
Monica: Oh, sorry!
哦,對不起。
Rachel: Hi you guys!
嗨大夥。
Ross: Hey, so uh...How was dinner?
嗨,晚飯怎麼樣?
Rachel: Oh, it was great. Mark is so sweet.
噢,很棒。馬克人真好。
Ross: Oh yeah? Yeah? I wonder why. What could that smarmy letch possibly want?
哦,是嗎?是嗎?我想知道爲什麼。那個聰明的人更可能需要什麼?
Rachel: Oh Ross, come on. He's happily married. His wife just had twins.
哦,羅斯,別這樣。他已經結婚了,他的妻子生了雙胞胎。
Ross: Should we send something?
我們該送點什麼?
Chandler: How'd the job stuff go?
工作怎麼樣?
Rachel: He offered me one.
他給了我一個工作。
Chandler: That's great!
太棒了!
Ross: Congratulations!
恭喜你!
Rachel: I know, it's amazing. It's amazing. It's so much better than what I had at Ralph Lauren. The money is great.
我知道那很棒。那很棒。那比我在羅夫羅蘭要好得多。薪水很不錯。
Ross: Can we, can we just stop for a second? Who said something better would come along, huh? You didn't believe me. I told you everything was gonna work out. You know what? This calls for a bottle of Israel's finest.
我們...我們能停一停嗎?是誰說一切都會好起來的,啊?你不相信我。我告訴你一切都會有起色。你知道嗎,這時候該來一瓶以色列佳釀。
Rachel: The job is in Paris.
工作在巴黎。
Joey: I mean, this soap opera is a great gig, but, am I missing opportunities? You know, I've always thought of myself as a serious actor. I mean, should I be trying to do more independent movies?
我是說,肥皂劇是很好的機會,但,我錯過了機會嗎?你知道,我總是覺得我自己是個正經的演員。我指,我是不是應該嘗試更多的獨立電影?
Mackenzie: I don't know. You know what? I'm gonna put you on with my bear. Hold on.
我不知道。你知道嗎?我讓我的熊聽電話。等等。
Joey: Hey bear, I need some career advice.
嘿,小熊,我需要一些職場建議。



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們