老友记 第一季 第十四集
FriendsS01E14
Part3
July 9, 2019, 1:46 p.m.

Ross: Kristen Riggs, this is Carol Willick. Carol, Kristen. How do you do? Uh, oh, Carol teaches sixth grade. And, Kristin... Kristin... does something that, funnily enough, wasn't even her major!
克莉絲汀裏格斯,這位是卡蘿。卡蘿,這是克莉絲汀。你好!呃,噢,Carol教六年級。然後,Kristin。。。 Kristin。。。做某事,有趣的是,那根本不是她的專業!
Rachel: Thanks you guys for coming over.
謝謝你們能來。
Fireman No. 1: Not at all. It's pretty much our job.
沒關係,這是我們的工作。
Fireman No. 2: That's why we get the cool hats.
這就是我們爲什麼戴這麼酷的帽子啊。
Fireman No. 3: What do we got there?
裏面都有什麼?
Fireman No. 1: A piece of something: boxer shorts, greeting cards, and what looks like a half-charred picture. Wow, that guy's hairier than the Chief!
註釋:char:燒焦; 把…燒成炭,把…燒焦。
一些雜物:短褲、賀卡,燒得半焦的相片,哦,那個人的體毛比隊長還濃密!
Monica: You know, it's a really funny story how this happened. I was taking out the trash, and Phoebe was lighting incense.
註釋:incense:香; 焚香時的煙。
發生這件事說來真好笑。我當時在收拾垃圾桶,Phoebe在點香。
Fireman No. 2: It's all right. It's all right. You don't have to explain. This isn't the first boyfriend bonfire that we've seen get out of control.
沒關係,沒關係的。你們不用解釋。這不是我們見過的第一件燒燬男友物品失控的事件了。
Fireman No. 3: You're our third call tonight.
你們是我們今晚的第三個任務了。
Rachel: Really?
真的?
Fireman No. 1: Oh, sure, Valentine's is our busiest night of the year.
哦,當然,情人節之夜是我們一年裏最忙的時候。
Fireman No. 2: Look, ladies, in the future when you're burning your ex-boyfriend's stuff, NO. 1, make sure you're in a well-ventilated area. NO. 2, if you're gonna burning his clothing, you gotta wanna stay away from synthetic fibrous. NO. 3, try to let go of the anger, and learn to love yourself.
註釋:ventilate:通風。
註釋:fibrous:含纖維的,纖維性的。
聽着,女士們,下一次你們燒前男友的東西時(請注意):第一,確保你們是在一個通風好的地方。第二,如果你們要燒他的衣服,最好小心合成纖維材料。第三,試着放掉你們的怒氣,學會愛護自己啊。
Janice: I brought you something.
我給你買了東西。
Chandler: Is it loaded?
上膛沒有?
Chandler: Oh, little candy hearts... Chan and Jan Forever.
哦,心型糖果...... Chan和Jan,永遠。
Janice: I had them made special.
我讓他們特製的。
Chandler: OK, Janice. Janice. Hey, Janice. Look, there's no way for me to tell you this. At least there's no new way for me to tell you this. I just don't think things are gonna work out.
好吧,Janice,Janice。嘿,Janice,聽着,我都不知道該怎麼告訴你這件事。至少我沒有什麼新的方式告訴你這件事。我覺得我們不會有結果的。
Janice: That's fine.
沒關係。
Chandler: It is?
是嗎?
Janice: Mmmhmm. Because I know that this isn't the end.
嗯哼,因爲我知道這不是結束。
Chandler: Oh no, you see, actually it is.
哦,不,事實上這就是結束。
Janice: No, it isn't, because you won't let that happen. Don't you know it yet? You love me, Chandler Bing.
不,不是,因爲你不會讓這種事情發生的。你還不知道嗎?你愛我,Chandler Bing。
Chandler: Oh, no I don't.
哦不,我不(愛你)。
Janice: Well then ask yourself this. Why do you think we keep ending up together? New year's, who invited who? Valentine's, who asked who into whose bed?
嗯,那你捫心自問,咱倆爲什麼總是能分而複合?新年的時候,誰找的誰?情人節呢,又是誰邀誰上牀?
Chandler: I did, but...
是我,但是......
Janice: You seek me out. Something deep in your soul calls out to me like a foghorn. Janice, Janice. And then you push me away, you pull me back. Janice. You want me. You need me. You can't live without me. And you know it. You just don't know you know it. See ya.
註釋:foghorn:(大霧時發出響亮而低沉的聲音以警告其他船隻的) 霧角,霧喇叭。
是你找的我。你的內心深處如同號角一般呼喊着我。Janice,Janice。你推開我,又把我拉回來。Janice。你想要我,你需要我。你不能沒有我,你知道的。你只是不知道你知道罷了。
Chandler: Call me!
給我打電話!
Carol: Not true. I never called your mother a wolverine.
註釋:wolverine: 狼獾。
這不是真的。我從沒有叫過你媽狼獾。
Ross: You did so. I swear, I swear... How long has she been in the bathroom?
你叫過。我發誓,我發誓......她去洗手間多久了?
Carol: Uh, I don't think she's in the bathroom. Her coat is gone.
呃,我想她不在洗手間了,她的外套已經不見了。
Ross: Oh, maybe it's cold in there. Or maybe I screwed up the first date I had in 9 years.
哦,也許那裏很冷。或者,我搞砸了九年來的第一次約會。
Carol: That could be it.
可能吧。
Ross: Oh, god. You know, this is still pretty hot.
哦,天哪。你知道麼,這裏還是很燙的。
Carol: Mushroom... Smile... They won't all be like this. Some women might even stay through dinner. Sorry, that's not funny
蘑菇。笑一下。並不是所有人都像這樣的,有些女人可能會把晚餐喫完的。對不起,這並不好笑。
Ross: No, it's just...you know the whole "getting on with your life" thing. Do I have to? I mean, I'm sitting here with this cute woman, and, and, and she's perfectly nice, you know, and, but that there's, that's it. And um, and then I'm here talking to you, and, and it's easy, and it's fun, and, and I don't, I don't have to…you know?
不,這只是...人們老說要繼續你的人生。我必須這樣嗎?我的意思是,我和這位美女坐在這兒,她是那麼好,你知道的,但是,就這麼吹了。我現在又和你聊天,輕鬆又有趣,而且,我不必...... 你知道的。
Carol: I know.
我知道。
Ross: Here's a wacky thought. What's say you and I give it another shot? No no no, I know what you're gonna say, you're a lesbian. But let's...what do you say we just put that aside for now you know? Let's just stick a pin in it, okay? Because, we're great together, you know. You can't deny it. Besides, I've got a ring at home that fits you. I've got lots of pictures with both of us in them. OK?And and and best of all, hey, hey, you're carrying my baby. I mean, how perfect is that? But see, you know, you keep saying that, but there's something right here. I love you.
我有個瘋狂的念頭。我們再試一次怎麼樣?不不不,我知道你要說你是個女同志。但讓我們......我們暫時不管這些。讓我們把它擺在一旁,好嗎?因爲我們在一起很開心,你知道的,你不能否認。此外,我家裏有一個適合你的戒指。我有無數我倆一起的照片。而且,而且,最美妙的地方是,嘿,你懷了我的孩子。我的意思是,這樣不是很完美嗎?但是,雖然你一直那樣說,但是有種感覺在。我愛你。
Carol: Oh, I love you too. But...
哦,我也愛你,但是......
Ross: No but, no but.
沒有但是,沒有但是。
Carol: You know that thing you put over here with the pin in it? It's time to take the pin out. You'll find someone, I know you will. The right woman is just waiting for you.
你知道,你擺在一旁的那件事,是時候把它拿出來了。你會找到那麼一個人的,我知道你會的,合適的女人正在等着你。
Ross: It's easy for you to say, you found one already.
你說的倒輕巧,你已經找到一個了。
Carol: All you need is a woman who likes men and you'll be set. Not her.
你只需找到愛男人的女人就可以了。不是她。
Rachel: So you guys really slide down a pole?
你們真的從一個柱子上滑下來嗯?
Fireman No. 2: Absolutely.
當然了。
Phoebe: So cool. How do you get back up?
太酷了,那你們怎麼回上面的呢?
Fireman No. 3: Well, we rarely have to return from a fire as quickly.
我們很少需要急着遠離大火。
Monica: Err, so, would you guys err… would you like to, sometimes, maybe err…
呃,你們…...你們是否願意,什麼時候,可能,呃…
Rachel: Go for a drink sometimes?
有時一起出去喝一杯?
Fireman No. 2: Sure, drink sounds good.
當然,聽起來不錯。
Fireman No. 3: Yeah, err, err, we gotta go now, we get off around midnight, why don't we pick you up then?
好,呃,我們得走了,我們午夜的時候就下班了,到時候過來接你們?
Monica: Okay, Great!
好啊,太好了。
Monica: So, um, will you bring the truck?
那麼,呃,你們會開着消防車來嗎?
Fireman No. 3: I'll even let you ring the bell. All right, We'll see you later.
我可以讓你們拉警鈴。好的,再見了…
All:Bye! See you later!
再見,回頭見!
Rachel: Oh, my god.
哦,我的天哪。
Phoebe: See, there you go, the cleansing works!
看到沒有?清理儀式奏效了!
Monica: You're right. They're nice guys.
你是對的,他們真是好人。
Rachel: Oh, they're firemen guys.
嗷~他們可是消防員啊。
Fireman No. 1: You guys tell them you were married?
你們幾個有告訴她們你們已婚嗎?
Fireman No. 2: No way! You kidding? My girlfriend doesn't know, I'm not gonna tell them!
當然沒有!開玩笑呢?我女朋友都不知道,我怎麼會告訴她們!

老友記.本章節註釋


註釋:char:燒焦; 把…燒成炭,把…燒焦。
註釋:incense:香; 焚香時的煙。
註釋:ventilate:通風。
註釋:fibrous:含纖維的,纖維性的。
註釋:foghorn:(大霧時發出響亮而低沉的聲音以警告其他船隻的) 霧角,霧喇叭。
註釋:wolverine: 狼獾。



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們