老友记 第一季 第十六集
FriendsS01E16
Part3
July 9, 2019, 1:46 p.m.

TV: The sound Mom and Dad will never forget. For this, after all, is the miracle of birth.
爸媽永遠忘不了這個聲音。這個,畢竟是生產的奇蹟。
Teacher: Lights, please. And that's having a baby. Next week is our final class.
請開燈。那麼這就是生產。下週是我們最後一堂課。
Ross: Susan, go deep.
Susan,(放低身體)準備接球。
Carol: This is impossible. It's just impossible.
這太離譜了。這根本不可能。
Susan: What is, honey?
什麼太離譜了,親愛的?
Carol: What that woman...did. I am not doing that. It's just gonna have to stay in. That's all, everything will be the same, it'll just stay in.
那個女人做的一切。我不會這麼做的。他得留在我體內。就這樣,一切和原來一樣。他就留在我體內。
Ross: Carol, honey, shhh, everything's gonna be all right.
Carol,親愛的,不會有事的。
Carol: What do you know? No one's come up to you and said, "Hi, is that your nostril? Mind if we push this pot roast through it?"
你怎麼知道?有人這樣問你嗎?嗨這是你的鼻孔嗎,我能將這肉塊穿過去嗎?
Susan: Carol, Carol, please. Cleansing breath. I know it's frightening, but big picture: The birth part is just one day, and when it's over, we'll all gonna be parents for the rest of our lives. I mean, that's what this is all about, right? Ross? Ross?
Carol,Carol,親愛的,深呼吸。我知道你很惶恐,但是往長遠想想,生產過程只是一天。結束之後我們這輩子都是他的父母了。我是說,懷胎生子爲的不就是這些嗎?Ross?Ross?
Ross: I'm gonna be a father.
我要當爸爸了。
Rachel: It's just occurring to you?
你纔剛知道嗎?
Ross: I always knew I was having a baby, I just never realized the baby was having me. Oh, you're gonna be great! Aw, how can you say that? I can't even get Marcel to stop eating the bath mat. How am I gonna raise a kid?
我一直都知道我有孩子了,只是沒意識到孩子也有我做爸爸了。哦,你會很棒的!你怎麼知道?我連阻止馬修喫浴室墊都辦不到。我怎麼會養孩子呢?
Chandler: You know, Ross, some scientists are now saying that, that monkeys and babies are actually different. You might want to look into it.
你知道麼Ross,科學證明孩子和猴子是不一樣的。我們可以驗證一下。
Phoebe: Where you going?
你去哪裏?
Joey: Out.
出去一趟。
Phoebe: With...?
和……?
Joey: Yes.
是的。
Phoebe: All right, could I just ask you one question? Have you two, you know... like, you know, you know, yet?
好吧,能問你一個問題嗎?你們有沒有,你懂的,就是,你明白的,你知道的,對吧?
Joey: Well, not that it's any of your business, but, no, we haven't, OK? You meant sex, right?
好吧,雖然這不關你的事,但是還沒有,行了吧?你是指性吧?
Nina: Do you have a sec?
有空嗎?
Chandler: Uh, sure, Nina. What's up?
啊,當然,Nina,什麼事?
Nina: I don't know. For the past couple of days, people have been avoiding me and giving me these really strange looks.
我也說不清楚,最近幾天大家都躲着我,而且用奇怪的眼神看我。
Chandler: Oh, well, uh, maybe that's because they're uh, jealous of us.
哦,這樣,啊,可能他們在嫉妒我們。
Nina: Maybe. But that doesn't explain why they keep taking my scissors.
或許吧。但是這也無法解釋他們爲什麼總是拿走我的剪刀。
Chandler: Uh, well, maybe that's, uh, because you're getting a big raise.
啊,這樣,可能是因爲你被升職的緣故。
Nina: I am?
我升職了?
Chandler: Sure. Why not?
當然,爲什麼不呢?
Nina: Oh, my God! You're amazing!
哦,天啊!你真是太好了!
Chandler: Oh, you don't know.
哦你不知道我有多好。
Chandler: Helen, would you make sure we put through the paperwork on Miss Bookbinder's raise?
Helen,能進行一下Bookbinder小♥姐升職的手續嗎?
Helen: So you still want me to send her psychological profile to Personnel?
那麼你仍然要我拿她的心理分析結果到人事部?
Nina: What?
什麼?
Chandler: Helen drinks.
Helen喝醉了。
Chandler: Will you marry me? So after the proposal, I kind of unraveled.
註釋:unravel:解開,解決。
你願意嫁給我嗎?所以在求婚之後,我差不多解釋清楚了這件事情。
Ross: Right. Because you were really in control up until then.
是啊。因爲你控制全盤直到那個時候。
Chandler: Well, I ended up telling her everything.
最後我把一切都告訴她了。
Rachel: Oh, how'd she take it?
哦,她怎麼樣?
Chandler: Pretty well. Except for the stapler thing. Little tip: If you're ever in a similar situation, never ever leave your hand on the desk.
坦然接受。拿釘書機釘我除外。給你們個提示,以後遇見類似的狀況切記別把手放在桌上。
Monica: Okay, I think I get how to do this.
好了,我想我知道怎麼調了。
Phoebe: All right, so, can we turn this off? Just, just make it, make them go away? I can't, I can't look.
好吧,就是,我們能關掉它嗎?就是,就是讓它關掉,我沒法看了。
Monica: Okay, Pheebs, they're gone. Are you all right?
好了,Pheebs,關了。你還好吧?
Phoebe: Yeah.
還好。
Phoebe: It's just, you know, it's this whole stupid Ursula thing.
就是,我是說,就是Ursula的事。
Rachel: Ok, Pheebs, can I ask? So, he's going out with her. I mean, is it really so terrible?
Pheebs,我能問嗎?他就是和她約會了。我是說,真有那麼糟嗎??
Phoebe: Um, yeah. Look, I mean, I'm not saying she's like evil or anything.
嗯,是的。聽我說,我不是說她是很壞。
Phoebe: She just, you know, she's always breaking my stuff.
她就是總弄壞我的東西。
Phoebe: When I was eight, and I wouldn't let her have my Judy Jetson thermos, so she threw it under the bus.
我8歲的時候,我沒給她我的Judy Jetson熱水壺,她就把給丟到公車下面去了。
Phoebe: And then when I was twelve, she broke my collarbone.
我12歲的時候,她弄斷了我的鎖骨。
Phoebe: All right, I mean, she didn't mean to do it, but I think it still counts.
好吧,我是說,她不是故意的,不過這也算。
Phoebe: And then, oh, and then there was Randy Brown, who was like, have you ever had a boyfriend who was like your best friend?
然後,哦,有個Randy Brown,他就是,你們有沒有過男朋友又是你最好的朋友的情況?
Monica & Rachel: No.
沒有。
Phoebe: Well, that's what he was for me. And she, you know, kind of stole him away and then broke his heart. Then he wouldn't even talk to me anymore. Because he said he didn't wanna be around anything that looked like either one of us. I mean, I know Joey is not my boyfriend, or my thermos, you know, or anything, but...
好吧,我當時的狀況就是這樣。她呢,她把他搶走又傷了他的心。他從此不和我說話。因爲他說他不願再見像她的人。我知道Joey不是我男朋友或者熱水壺或其他的什麼,但是……
Chandler: You're not gonna lose him.
你不會失去他的。
Monica: You gotta talk to Joey.
你得跟Joey談談。
Phoebe: Yeah.
沒錯。
Ross: Come on, he doesn't know this stuff. If he knew how you felt...
別這樣,他不知道這些,如果他知道你的感受……
Phoebe: But he's falling in love with her.
但是他愛上她了啊。
Rachel: Please, they've been going out a week.
拜託,他們才約會一個星期。
Rachel: They haven't even slept together yet, I mean, that's not serious.
牀都沒上過,就是,根本不是認真的。
Phoebe: Okay. Okay. Oh, Okay, oh.
好吧。好吧。
Ursula: Oh, yeah, um, may we help you?
哦,你好,需要什麼嗎?
Monica: Rachel, what are you doing? It's freezing out here. Would you come back inside?
Rachel,你在幹什麼?外面好冷。進來好嗎?
Rachel: No no no no no. You wanted me to take them down, so I'm takin' 'em down. OK? Whoa!
不不不。你要我把燈拿下來,我正在做,行了吧?啊!
Monica: Rachel! Rachel!
Rachel!Rachel!
Rachel: I'm okay! I'm okay!
我沒事!我沒事!
Rachel: Mr. Heckles? Mr. Heckles, could you, could you help me, please?
Heckles先生?Heckles先生,能不能,能不能幫我一下?
Mr. Heckles: See, this is just the kind of thing I was talking about.
看吧,我說的就是這種事。

老友記.本章節註釋


註釋:unravel:解開,解決。



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們