老友记 第一季 第十六集
FriendsS01E16
Part1
July 9, 2019, 1:47 p.m.

Monica: Hi. Uh, my friend here was taking down our Christmas lights, and and she fell off the balcony and may have broken her foot or or ankle or something.
你好,我朋友取下聖誕燈時,從陽臺跌落,她的腳或者腳踝可能受傷了。
Nurse: My god. You still have your Christmas lights up? Fill this out and bring it back to me.
我的天,你們的聖誕燈還亮着?資料填後拿給我。
Rachel: Ow ow ow. Ow ow ow. Ow ow ow...
哦哦哦,哦哦哦,哦哦哦...
Monica: Okay, ooh, alright. Name, address... Are you currently on any medication?
好了,哦,姓名 地址… 你現在進行任何藥物治療?
Rachel: No. Oh, wait! Yes. Blistex.
沒有。哦,等等!有。Blistex(一種藥用潤脣膏)。
Monica: No, in case of emergency call?
填沒有,緊急聯絡電話?
Rachel: You.
你。
Monica: Really?
真的?
Rachel: Yeah.
對。
Monica: Oh, that is so sweet. Oh gosh, love you. Insurance?
真窩心。哦,天哪!我愛你。保險?
Rachel: Oh, yeah, check it. Definitely, I want some of that.
哦!好的!勾上它!我確實需要一些!
Monica: You don't have insurance?
你沒有保險?
Rachel: Why, how much is this gonna cost?
爲什麼?看着病要花很多錢麼?
Monica: I have no idea, but Xrays alone could be a couple hundred dollars.
我不知道啊。可能幾百塊錢吧。
Rachel: Well what are we gonna do?
我們該怎麼辦?
Monica: Well there's not much we can do.
沒有太多辦法可想。
Rachel: Um...unless, unless I use yours.
呃除非讓我用你的。
Monica: Hah, no no no no no no no no no no.
不不不不不。
Rachel: Well, now, wait a second, who did I just put as my "In case of emergency" person?
等等,我把誰當作我的緊急連絡人來着?
Monica: That's insurance fraud.
這是保險欺詐。
Rachel: Well, alright, then, forget it. Might as well just go home. Ow ow ow ow!
好吧?算了。我回家。哦哦哦!
Monica: Okay, okay. Come here. I hate this.
好吧,好吧,過來,我真討厭這樣做。
Rachel: Thank you. Thank you. I love you.
謝謝!謝謝!我愛你!
Monica: Hi, um, I'm gonna need a new set of these forms.
我需要新表格。
Nurse: Why?
爲什麼?
Monica: I am really an idiot. I was filling out my friend's form, and instead of putting her information, I put mine.
我真是個笨蛋。我替我朋友填資料時,我填的不是她的資料而是我的。
Nurse: You are an idiot.
你真是個笨蛋。
Monica: Yep, that's me, I am that stupid.
沒錯,這就是我,我真是個笨蛋。
Ross: I had a dream last night where I was playing football with my kid.
我昨晚夢見我和我兒子在玩橄欖球。
Chandler and Joey: That's nice.
真溫馨。
Ross: No, no, with him. I'm on this field, and they, they hike me the baby... And I, I know I've gotta do something because the Tampa Bay defence is coming right at me.
註釋:hike me the baby:把嬰兒向我投過來。hike這裏是投擲的意思。
不不,是用他打。我在球場上,他們把嬰兒向我投過來。我知道我得做點什麼,Tampa Bay的防守球員正在逐漸逼近。
Joey: Tampa Bay's got a terrible team.
坦帕灣隊爛得可怕。
Ross: Right, but... it is just me and the baby, so I'm thinking they can take us. And so I uh, hahhah, I just heave it down field.
沒錯,但是但只有我和我兒子。所以我想他們很可能要比贏我們,所以我,呃哈哈,我只好傳球。
Chandler: What are you crazy? That's a baby!
什麼?你瘋啦?那是個嬰兒!
Joey: He should take the sack?
註釋:take the sack:抱着(球)被其他人撞(圍攻)。
他應該(抱着嬰兒)被其他人撞(圍攻)。
Ross: Anyway, suddenly I'm down field, and I realize that I'm the one who's supposed to catch him, right? Only I know there is no way I'm gonna get there in time, so I am running, and running, and that, that is when I woke up. See I, I am so not ready to be a father.
總之,突然我又到了前場,我發現該接球的人是我,對吧?但我絕對來不及,於是我跑啊跑,於是我就醒過來了。看,我還沒準備好當爸爸。
Chandler: Hey, you're gonna be fine. You're one of the most caring, most responsible men in North America. You're gonna make a great dad.
你沒問題的。你是全北美洲最細心、最有責任感的男人。你將來一定是個好爸爸的。
Joey: Yeah, Ross. You and the baby just need better blocking. Oh, have either one of you guys ever been to the Rainbow Room? Is it real expensive?
註釋:blocking:阻擋。
沒錯,你和你兒子,只是需要更好的阻擋。你們去過彩虹廳嗎?真有那麼貴?
Chandler: Well, only if you order stuff.
當然,只有你點什麼東西的時候。
Joey: I'm taking Ursula tonight. It's her birthday.
我要帶 Ursula去那裏,今天是她生日。
Ross: Wowowhoa. What about Phoebe's birthday?
菲比的生日該怎麼辦?
Joey: When's that?
什麼時候?
Ross: Tonight.
今晚。
Joey: Oh, man. What're the odds of that happening?
怎麼會有這麼巧的事情發生呢?
Ross: You take your time.
慢慢想吧。
Chandler: There it is! So what're you gonna do?
原來是這樣啊!你打算怎麼辦?
Joey: What can I do? Look, I don't want to do anything to screw it up with Ursula.
我能怎麼辦?我不想讓烏蘇拉不開心。
Chandler: And your friend Phoebe?
你的朋友菲比呢?
Joey: Well, if she's my friend, hopefully she'll understand. I mean, wouldn't you guys?
如果她是我朋友,希望她能諒解。我的意思是,你們不會諒解嗎?
Chandler: Man, if you tried something like that on my birthday, you'd be staring at the business end of a hissy fit.
註釋:business end: 指公事公辦(起訴某人)。
註釋:hissy fit:發飆。
兄弟,如果你敢在我的生日那天做這事兒,你就會看到我發飆,然後起訴你!
Dr. Mitchell: Saffron makes all the difference. Okay, errrr, Monica? Yes. Yes, she is.
加上少量蕃紅花,就能使情況完全改觀。好了,呃,摩妮卡?是的是的,她是!
Rachel: Hi, this is my friend Rachel.
她是我朋友Rachel。
Monica: Hi.
嗨!
Dr. Mitchell: Hi, err Rachel. I'm Dr. Mitchell.
嗨,呃,瑞秋。我是米契爾大夫。
Dr. Rosen: And I'm his friend Dr. Rosen.
我是他朋友Rosen大夫。
Dr. Mitchell: I'm okay here.
我在這沒問題。
Dr. Rosen: Actually, that's right, I don't mind if you want to take your break.
實際上,沒關係的。我不介意你休息一下。
Dr. Mitchell: No, no, this is why I become a doctor. Ankles and stuff like that.
不了,這是我爲什麼做了醫生,腳踝之類是我的專長。
Rachel: Aren't you a little cute to be a doctor?
你當醫生是不是太帥了一點?
Dr. Rosen: Excuse me?
抱歉,什麼?
Rachel: I meant er, God, young, young. I meant young, young to be a doctor. Oh good, Rach.
天哪,年輕,我是指年輕,你當醫生稍嫌年輕了點,說得好,Rach。
Monica (as Rachel) : Thank you.
謝謝 。
Rachel (as Monica) : Right. So, he said it was just a sprain, and that was it.
好的。他說這只是扭傷,就這樣。
Monica: Uh, you left out the stupid part.
你忘了說我們做的蠢事。
Rachel: It's not stupid. The very cute, cute, cute doctors asked us out for tomorrow night, and I said "yes."
纔不蠢呢。這位兩位帥帥帥哥大夫約我們明晚出去, 我答應了。
Monica: I think it's totally insane, I mean, they work for the hospital. It's like returning to the scene of the crime. You know, I say we blow off the dates.
你根本就是瘋了,他們在醫院工作。我們這樣不是回到犯罪現場?還是取消約會吧。
Rachel: What? Monica, they are cute, they are doctors, cute doctors, doctors who are cute!
什麼?他們可是大帥哥。而且還是醫生。帥哥醫生。很帥的醫生。
Chandler: Alright, what have we learned so far? Oh, God. Okay.
目前爲止我們知道了什麼?天啊!好的。
The Whole Party: SURPRISE! !!
驚喜!
Ross: What the hell are you doing? You scared the crap outta me.
你們在幹什麼?把我嚇死了!
Rachel: Was that the cake?
那是蛋糕嗎?
Ross: Yeah, yeah. I got a lemon schmush.
註釋:schmush:風味,口味。
對。檸檬口味。
Monica: Come on, she'll be here any minute.
快點,她隨時會到。
Rachel: I hope it's okay.
希望它沒事。
Monica: Oh...
Oh...
Chandler: "Happy Birthday Peehe."
生日快樂,皮菲。
Monica: Well maybe we can make a, a, a 'B' out of one of those roses.
或許我們可以用玫瑰當"比"。
Ross: Yeah, we'll just use our special cake tools.
對?用我們的特殊蛋糕工具
Phoebe: Hey, what's going on?
什麼事?
Ross: Oh, we just...
我們只是
Phoebe's Friends: Surprise!
驚喜!
Phoebe: Oh, oh, oh! This is so great! Oh my god! This was not at all scary. Oh look! "Happy Birthday Peehee." What a strange new nickname. I like it! Oh, my God! Hi everybody. Hi Betty! Betty, Hi! You found Betty! Oh my god! This is great. Everybody I love is in the same room. Where's Joey?
喔,喔,喔!你們真是太好了,一點都不嚇人。看哪!"生日快樂,菲" 好奇怪的暱稱啊。我好喜歡,哦上帝!嗨,各位。貝蒂!貝蒂!嗨!你找到貝蒂?天吶!這太好了!我愛的大家都同在一起,喬伊在哪兒?
Chandler: Did you see Betty?
你看見貝蒂沒?
Mr. Geller:I tell you one thing, I wouldn't mind having a piece of this sundried tomato business. Five years ago, if somebody had said to me, "Here’s a tomato that looks like a prune", I'd say "get out of my office!"
我告訴你一件事,我覺得有一份曬乾蕃茄的事業挺不錯的。五年前如果有人說我的蕃茄像李子,我就叫他滾出我的辦公室。

老友記.本章節註釋


註釋:hike me the baby:把嬰兒向我投過來。hike這裏是投擲的意思。
註釋:take the sack:抱着(球)被其他人撞(圍攻)。
註釋:blocking:阻擋。
註釋:business end: 指公事公辦(起訴某人)。
註釋:hissy fit:發飆。
註釋:schmush:風味,口味。



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們