老友记 第一季 第二十一集
FriendsS01E21
Part1
July 9, 2019, 1:48 p.m.

Friends Season 1 Episode 21 : The one with the Ick Factor.


註釋:ick:嘔(非正式,表示噁心或不舒服),icky指討厭的,過分甜的,粘得討厭的。

老友記第1季第21集: 讓人厭惡的因素。

Phoebe: Tell him.
告訴他嘛 就給他說吧,
Monica: Just, please.
求你了。
Rachel: Come on, shut up.
拜託,閉嘴。
Chandler: Tell me what?
告訴我什麼?
Monica: Look at you. You won't even look at him.
你看你,你都不好意思正眼看他了。
Chandler: Oh, c'mon, tell me. I could use another reason why women won't look at me.
拜託,告訴我。下回小妞不看我時,我就有安慰自己的新藉口了。
Rachel: All right. All right. All right. Last night, I had a dream...that, uh, you and I...were
好吧,好,好。昨晚我夢到……你和我…… 在
Phoebe: Doing it on this table.
在這張桌子上做♥愛。
Joey: Wow, excellent dream score.
在夢裏你還挺猛的哈。
Ross: Why would you dream that?
你怎麼會夢到那個?
Chandler: More importantly...was I any good?
更重要的是,我活兒好不好?
Rachel: Well, you were pretty damn any good.
哦,你的活兒太他媽的好了。
Chandler: Interesting. 'Cause in my dreams, I'm surprisingly inadequate.
有意思。因爲在我的夢裏,我怎麼都硬不起來。
Rachel: Well, last night, you seemed to know your way around the table.
昨晚,你表現可是很好哦。
Ross: I love it when we share.
咱們分享性事時,我總是很喜歡。
Chandler: You okay there?
你沒事吧?
Ross: I can't believe you two had sex in her dream.
我真不敢相信你和她竟然在她的夢裏做♥愛。
Chandler: I'm sorry, it was a onetime thing. I was very drunk, and it was someone else's subconscious. Hello, Rachel.
對不起,不會有下次了。我當時已經醉的不行了,而且這是發生在別人的潛意識的事阿。你好啊,瑞秋。
Rachel: Get off.
上一邊兒去。
Phoebe: Oh, oh, give me. Can you see me operating a drill press?
給我,你們能想像在操作鑽牀的我嗎?
Joey: I don't know. What are you wearing?
這不好說。你當時穿的啥?
Ross: Why would you want to operating a drill press?
你怎麼會想着去操作鑽牀呢?
Phoebe: Just for some short term work. You know, until I get back some of my massage clients.
只是暫時的工作,直到我找回一部分我的按♥摩客源爲止。
Chandler: Pirates again?
又是海盜?
Phoebe: No. Nothing like that. I'm just such a dummy. I taught this "Massage Yourself at Home" workshop. And they are.
不,絕對不會。我就一蠢貨。我教授一個"居家自助按♥摩"學習班,結果他們就真的都居家自助按♥摩了。
Joey: Hey, hey, Chan, she could work for you.
嘿,小錢,她可以給你工作。
Chandler: Thanks, Joey. That's a good idea.
多謝,喬伊,這是個好主意。
Phoebe: I could. I could do it. What is it?
我行。我能行。是什麼工作?
Chandler: Well, my secretary's gonna be out for a couple of weeks. She's having one of her boobs reduced. It's a whole big boob story.
我的祕書這幾周都不會來上班。她要去切掉她的一個咪♥咪。那個咪♥咪背後還有段一言難盡的故事哦。
Phoebe: I could be a secretary.
我能當一名祕書。
Chandler: Well, you know, Pheebs. I don't know if it's your kinda thing, because it involves a lot of being normal, for a large portion of the day.
額,這個,恐怕你不太適合這份工作。因爲這份工作要求你表現的很正常,至少一天中的大部分時間要"正常"。
Phoebe: I could do that.
我做得到。
Rachel: What’re you playing with?
你在玩什麼?
Ross: Oh, it's My new beeper.
我的新BP機。
Joey: What the hell does a paleontologist need a beeper for?
你一個古生物學家要BP機幹嘛?
Monica: Is it, like, for dinosaur emergencies? Help. Come quick. They're still extinct.
是用來應付恐龍緊急事件的嗎?救命,快來。他們還是絕種了。
Ross: No. It's for when Carol goes into labor. She can get me wherever I am. All she has to do is dial 55JIMBO.
不,這是爲了凱洛生孩子用的。不管我在哪,她都能聯♥繫到我。她只要撥打55JIMBO就行了。
Chandler: A cool phone number and a possible name for the kid.
這號碼真酷,還能當孩子的名字。
Monica: I'll see you guys later.
各位回見啦。
Rachel: Off to see young Ethan?
去見小伊森嗎?
Monica: Thank you.
謝謝。
Joey: How young is young Ethan? Young?
小伊森到底有多小?很小嗎?
Monica: He's our age.
他和我們年紀相仿。
Chandler: When we were....
當我們還是……
Monica: OK, he's a senior in college.
好吧,他是個大四的學生。
Ross: College? Wow...
大學?哇哦。
Joey: Rob that cradle.
老牛喫嫩草嘍。
Monica: He's smart, and, and mature, and grownup.
他聰明,而且成熟,而且他還成年了。
Ross: Mature and grownup, he's a big boy.
成熟而且成年,他就是個大孩子嘛。
Chandler: And this manchild has no problem with how old you are?
這位小大人就不在乎你多大嗎?
Monica: No, of course not. It's not even an issue... 'cause I told him I was 22.
不,當然不在乎。這都不是個事兒。因爲我告訴他我才22歲。
Chandler: What?
啥?
Monica: Oh, I can't pass for 22?
我不像22的嗎?
Phoebe: Well, maybe 25,26.
25,26還湊合說的過去。
Monica: I am 26.
我就是26歲。
Phoebe: There you go.
這就對了。
Chandler: Can you hear that?
能聽到嗎?
Phoebe: Yeah.
能。
Chandler: See, that'll stop when you pick up the phone.
你把電話拿起來它就不響了。
Phoebe: Oh, I'm on.
我來。
Chandler: Okay.
好。
Phoebe: Mr. Bing's office. No, I'm sorry, he's in a meeting right now.
賓先生辦公室。不,抱歉,他正在開會。
Chandler: I'm not in a meeting. I'm...
我沒在開會,我在……
Phoebe: Will he know what this is in reference to? And he has your number? I'll see that he gets the message. Byebye. Ross says hi. So fun. What do we do now?
他知道這件事指的是什麼嗎?他有你的號碼?好,我會轉告他的,再見。羅斯打的。真好玩。現在幹什麼?
Chandler: Well, now I actually have to get to work.
現在我得工作了。
Phoebe: "Most likely." Okay, I'm gonna be out there. All right. Byebye.
"應該是"。我就在外面。好的,拜拜。
Chandler: Byebye.
拜拜。
Phoebe: Yes? What you doing?
又咋了?你幹嘛呢?
Monica: Okay, windows are clean. Candles are lit. Belt's too tight. Gotta change the belt. Did I turn the fish? Nope, because I made lasagna. Am I out of control?
窗戶擦的明亮亮,蠟燭點的亮堂堂。就是皮帶太緊,我得換一條去。魚翻過了沒?沒,因爲我做的是意大利千層麪。我是不是有點走火人魔了?
Rachel: Just a touch. Mon, I don't understand. You've been dating this guy since like...what, his midterms. Why, all of a sudden, are you so...?
有點。莫妮,我搞不懂。你從……額……他期中考就開始約會他了。爲什麼,你突然間如此……
Monica: What?
咋了?
Rachel: Could tonight be the night?
今夜就要過夜嗎?
Monica: I don't know. Look, he's a great guy... and I love being with him. But, you know... things happen when they happen. You don't plan these things.
我不知道。他是個好男人。我喜歡和他在一起,但是…世事難料。這種事無法事先計劃好。
Rachel: So, did you shave your legs?
腿毛颳了沒?
Monica: Yeah.
颳了。
Joey: Would you let it go, Ross? It was just a dream. It doesn't mean...
羅斯,咱能別這樣了嗎?這只是個夢而已。這並不代表……
Ross: Oh, This is it. Oh, my God. It's baby time!
這就是了!天哪!寶寶要出生了!
Joey: Relax, relax, relax. Be cool, be cool.
放輕鬆,放輕鬆。冷靜,冷靜。
Ross: Yeah, hi. I was just beeped. No, Andre is not here. Third time today. Yes, I am sure. No, sir. I do not perform those kind of services.
是,你好。剛剛有人呼我。不,安德烈不在這兒。今天已是第三次了。對,我確定。不,先生。我不提供那種服務。
Joey: Services? Oh, services.
服務?哦,服務。
Ross: Yeah, you want 55JUMBO. Yeah, that's right. That's right. JUMBO with a "U," sir. No, believe me. You don't want me. Judging by his number, I'd be a huge disappointment. Alrighty, byebye.
對,你要打的是55JUMB0。對,沒錯。沒錯,先生。有U的JUMB0。不,先生,相信我。你想呼的那個人不是我。從他的號碼看來,你看到我會失望的。好滴,再見。
Joey: Hey, hey. How was the first day?
嘿,嘿。第一天上班感覺如何?
Phoebe: Excellent. Everyone was so, so nice.
太棒了。每個人都是這麼,這麼的友好。
Chandler: See? It pays to know the man who wears my shoes. Me.
看到了吧?瞭解誰站在自己立場是(對自己)有好處的。就是在下。
Phoebe: No, I didn't tell anybody that I knew you.
不,我沒告訴任何人我認識你。
Chandler: Why not?
爲什麼不?
Phoebe: Well, because, you know... They don't like you.
因爲,這個……他們不喜歡你。

老友記.本章節註釋


註釋:ick:嘔(非正式,表示噁心或不舒服),icky指討厭的,過分甜的,粘得討厭的。



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們