Flight number 457 from Beijing now arriving.
從北京飛來的第457號班機已經到達。
Rachel: Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
噢,我的天啊!噢,我的天啊!
Rachel: Excuse me. Move, move, move! Emergency, please! Excuse me, excuse me.
對不起。借過,借過!緊急事件,拜託!對不起,對不起。
Ross: Rach!
瑞秋!
Rachel: Oh, there you are!
哦,是你們啊!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hi. So, so...How was China? You!
嗨!那麼,那麼……中國怎麼樣?老兄!
Ross: It was great. What happened? - Rachel: What? -
很棒……你怎麼啦?-什麼?
Ross: You're bleeding. -Rachel: I am?
你在流血。-是嗎?
Ross: Oh my god. -Rachel: Oh, look at that! Yes, I am. Anyway, enough about me, enough about me, Mr. Back From The Orient!
啊,天吶!-哦,瞧瞧!我是在流血。別管我了,來自東方的歸來先生!
Rachel: Come on, I wanna hear everything! Everything!
拜託,我要聽一切事情!什麼都不要漏掉!
Ross: Well, where do I start? Well, this is Julie. Julie, this is Rachel.
嗯,要從何開始?這位是茱莉。茱莉,這位是瑞秋。
Rachel: Hi...Oh! These are.... These are...aren't for you.
嗨!這些…… 這些……不是給你的。
Rachel: Uh...These are for you. Welcome to our country.
呃,這些是要送給你的。歡迎光臨我國。
Julie: Thank you. I'm from New York.
謝謝,我是紐約人。
Rachel: Well, not a problem. We'll just use them to stop the bleeding. Ok, baggage claim?
那麼,沒關係,我用它來止血。好了,去拿行李?
Monica: I'm telling you. She went to the airport, and she's gonna go for it with Ross.
我給你們說啊,她去了機場,她準備跟羅斯發展了。
Phoebe: Oh, my God! This is huge! This is bigger than huge. This is like.... All right, what's bigger than huge?
啊,天啊!這是大事!這比大事還大。這就像是…… 好吧,什麼比大事還大?
Joey: Umm, this? -Phoebe: Yes.
這麼大?-是的。
Monica: Guys, you got new haircuts! -Chandler: Yes, we did. Thanks to Vidal Buffay.
喂,你們剪頭髮了!-是的,謝謝維達布菲。(維達沙宣是國際美髮大師)
Phoebe: Because, you know, "If you don't look good, we don't look good."
因爲你們知道的,“我們的光彩來自你的風采”(沙宣廣告詞)。
Phoebe: I love that voice!
我喜歡這聲音!
All: Oh, oh, Rachael!
-喔,噢,瑞秋。
Rachel: Airport. Airport. Ross. Not alone. Julie. Arm around her! Cramp! Cramp! Cramp!
機場……機場……羅斯不是一個人。茱莉!他摟着她!抽筋!抽筋!
Chandler: Okay, I think she's trying to tell us something. Quick, get the verbs.
好吧,我想她好像想告訴我們什麼。趕快猜動詞。
Rachel: You! You! You said he liked me! You! You! You slowpokes!
註釋:slowpokes:慢性子,行動遲緩者,行動遲緩的人,遲鈍的人。
你!你!你說他喜歡我!你們!你們!你們太慢了!
Ross: That's all right, Rach. We got the bags.
沒事瑞秋,我們拿了行李。
Ross: Hi, hello. Julie, this is my sister, Monica. This is Chandler. -Chandler: Hey.
嗨,這是我妹妹莫妮卡。這是錢德勒。-嗨。
Ross: Phoebe, Hi. Joey. What up! Okay. Everyone, this is Julie. -Rachel: Julie.
菲比,嗨,喬伊,好啊!好了,各位,這位是茱莉。-茱莉。
All: Hi! -Julie: Hi.
嗨。-嗨。
Julie: But I'm not here, you haven't met me. I'll make a much better first impression tomorrow when I don't have 20 hours of cab and plane on me.
但我還沒到,我們還沒見面。沒有連坐二十小時飛機和出租車的話,我會留下更好的第一印象。
Ross: And bus. -Julie: Oh, my God! -Ross: With the screaming guy. -Julie: And the spitting. -Ross: You gotta hear this story.
還有公車。-喔,天啊!-那個尖叫的傢伙。-還有吐口水。-你們一定得聽聽這個故事。
Julie: We're on this bus that's easily 200 years old. -Ross: Two hundred, at least. -Julie: And this guy...
我們坐的巴士一定有兩百年舊。-至少兩百年舊。-有個人……
Rachel: And the chicken poops in her lap!
一隻雞拉屎在她腿上!
Rachel: Oh, I'm so sorry. I just gave away the ending, didn't I?
哦,對不起,我說出了結尾,對不對?
Rachel: Oh! I just heard this story in the cab...and it is all I can think about.
天哪!我在計程車上聽了這個故事…… 滿腦子想的都是這個
Monica: This is amazing. I mean how, how did this happen?
真是驚人。我是說,這是怎麼發生的?
Julie: Well, Ross and I were in grad school together.
羅斯與我一起上研究所。
Ross: But we haven't seen each other since then. When I land in China...guess who's in charge of the dig?
但是在那之後就沒有再見面。我降落在中國機場時…… 猜猜是誰負責勘探?
Rachel:Julie! Julie! Isn't that great? I mean isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic?
註釋:kick-you-in-the-crotch:被一腳踢倒胯下。
註釋:spit-on-your-neck:被吐一臉口水。
茱莉!朱莉!是不是很棒啊?!我的意思是,是不是超級棒,棒得面紅耳赤,棒得有苦說不出?
Monica: It's an expression.
這只是一種表達方式。
Ross: We just wanted to say a quick hi. Then we'll go see the baby. -Julie: Then we gotta get some sleep. -Ross: Yeah. It's really 6:00 tomorrow night, our time.
我們只是過來快速打個招呼。然後我們要去看寶寶。-然後睡一下覺。-是啊,這時候正是(中國的)明天晚上六點。
Chandler: OK, well listen. Don't tell us what's gonna happen though, ‘cause I like being surprised.
好的,聽我說,別告訴我們接下來會發生什麼事。我比較喜歡驚喜。
Rachel: Bye! -Ross: Bye!
再見!-再見!
Ross: Hey, Rach. Can I get some coffee? -Rachel: Yeah, sure. -Ross: Thank you.
瑞秋,能給我來杯咖啡嗎?-好的,沒問題。-謝謝。
Chandler: Hey, Rach...-Rachel: Did you talk to him yet? -Chandler: No. -Rachel: Then, no.
你好,瑞秋。-你跟他談了嗎?-沒有。-那就沒咖啡給你。
Chandler: So what the hell happened to you in China? I mean, when last we left you, you were totally in love with, you know.
你在中國發生了什麼事?我是說,你離開前還愛着……你知道的。
Ross: I know. I know I was. But there was always this little voice inside that kept saying: "It's never gonna happen. Move on." You know whose voice that was?
我知道,我知道我愛她。但我心中有這個小聲音告訴我不可能的,放手吧。你知道那是誰的聲音嗎?
Chandler: God? -Ross: It was you, pal. -Chandler: Well, maybe it was God doing me.
上帝的?-是你的聲音,老哥。-也許是上帝模仿我的聲音。
Ross: You were right. She looks at me and sees a friend. That's all.
你說得對。她眼中只把我當成朋友,就這些。
Ross: And then I met Julie...and I don't know, we're having a great time.
然後我遇見了茱莉,我們在一起非常開心。
Ross: And I have to say I never would've gone for it with her, if it hadn't been for you.
我不得不說,要不是因爲你,我絕不會跟茱莉在一起。
Chandler: Well, you owe me one, big guy.
你欠我一個情,大個兒。
Rachel: Here's your lemonade. -Ross: I didn't order lemonade.
你的檸檬汁。-我沒有叫檸檬汁。
Rachel: Oh! Well, then you'd better go take that back. Cause they can charge you for that.
哦,那你最好送回去,否則他們會爲此收你的錢!
Rachel: Go, go, go! Come on, come on! Ok, so what did you find out?
快!快!快去!快說,快說!你問出了什麼?
Chandler: He said...He said...He said they're having a great time. I'm sorry. -Rachel: What?
他說…… 他說…… 他們在一起很開心。對不起。-什麼?
Chandler: But the silver lining, if you wanna see it...is that he made this decision all by himself...without any outside help whatsoever.
但還有一線希望,如果你願意這麼看的話…… 他完全是自己做了這個決定,完全沒有受外人的影響。
Rachel: How is that a silver lining? -Chandler: You have to really wanna see it.
這怎麼是一線希望?-你要非常願意纔看得出來。