老友记 第二季 第三集
FriendsS02E03
Part1
July 9, 2019, 1:49 p.m.

Friends Season 2 Episode 3: The one Where Mr Heckles Dies.


老友記第2季第3集: 海先生之死。

Chandler: Hey. - All: Hey!
嗨。-嗨。
Monica: So how was Joan?
瓊安怎麼樣?
Chandler: I broke up with her.
跟她分手了。
All: Oh, Why?
哦,爲什麼啊?
Ross: Don't tell me, 'cause of the big nostril thing?
別告訴我是因爲鼻孔太大?
Chandler: They were huge. When she sneezed, bats flew out of them.
真的超大!她打噴嚏時,會有蝙蝠飛出來。
Rachel: Oh come on, they were not that huge.
拜託,沒那麼大。
Chandler: I'm telling you, she leaned back; I could see her brain.
我給你們說啊,當她仰起頭時,我都可以看到她的腦子了。
Monica: How many perfectly fine women are you gonna reject over the most superficial insignificant things?
你到底要拒絕多少好女孩…只是因爲非常膚淺的事情?
Joey: Hold it, hold it. I gotta side with Chandler on this one.
慢着慢着,我這次必須幫錢德說話。
Joey: When I first moved to the city, I went out a couple of times with this girl, really hot, great kisser, but she had the biggest Adam's apple. Drove me nuts.
我剛搬到這裏時,與一個女孩交往非常性感,很會接吻…但是她的喉結非常大粒!真是讓我受不了。
Chandler: You or me?
你說還是我說?
Ross: I got it. Uh, Joey, women don't have Adam's apples.
我明白了。呃,喬伊,女人沒有喉結。
Joey: You guys are messing with me, right?
你們是在騙我玩,對不對?
All: Yeah.
對,我們在騙你!
Joey: That was a good one. For a second there, I was like, "whoa."
這招不錯。我差點要上當了。
Phoebe: So, you name one woman that you broke up with for a actual real reason.
你與哪個女友分手,是因爲正當的理由?
Chandler: Maureen Rosilla.
莫琳羅西洛。
Ross:"'Cause she doesn't hate Yanni," is not a real reason.
因爲她不討厭音樂家雅尼,這不是個正當的理由。
Monica: Hello, Mr. Heckles.
嗨,哈克先生。
Mr. Heckles: You're doing it again.
你們又來了。
Monica: We're not doing anything.
我們什麼都沒做。
Mr. Heckles: You're stomping. It's disturbing my birds.
你們腳步聲太響,嚇到了我的鳥兒。
Rachel: You don't have birds.
你沒有養鳥。
Mr. Heckles: I could have birds.
我本可以養鳥的。
Monica: OK, Mr. Heckles, we'll try to keep it down.
我們會小聲一點。
Mr. Heckles: Thank you. I'm going to rejoin my dinner party.
謝謝,我要回去繼續我的晚宴了。
Rachel: All right, bye-bye.
好,再見。
Chandler: OK, Janice. Janice. You gotta give me Janice. That wasn't about being picky.
對了,珍妮絲珍妮絲可以證明,我並沒有亂挑剔。
Ross: We'll give you Janice.
我們同意你與珍妮絲分手。
Phoebe: I miss Janice though. "Hello, Chandler Bing."
但我蠻想珍妮絲的嗨,錢德賓!
Rachel: "Oh, my, God."
喔,我的天!
Joey: "Oh, Chandler, now, yeah, that's it. There, faster!"
喔,錢德!現在就要!對了對了!快一點!
Monica: Stop with the broom, we're not making noise.
別用掃把了!我們沒有製造噪音!
Rachel: We won. We won!
我們贏了!我們勝利了!
Monica: Mr. Heckles.
哈克先生!
Rachel: How did this happen?
怎麼發生的?
Mr. Treeger: He musta been sweeping. They found a broom in his hand.
他大概在掃地,他們發現他抓着一把掃把。
All: Oh, dear God.
天哪。
Monica: That's terrible.
真糟糕。
Mr. Treeger: I know. I was sweeping yesterday. It could've been me.
我知道昨天我也在掃地,本可能是我中槍的。
All: Sure. Sure.
是啊。
Ross: Sweeping. You never know.
掃地,真是沒想到。
Mr. Treeger: You never know.
世事難料。
Phoebe: OK, it's very faint, but I can still sense him in the building. Go into the light, Mr. Heckles!
很微弱,但我還可以感覺他在大樓裏。進入光芒中,哈克先生!
Chandler: OK, Phoebe.
好了,菲比。
Phoebe: I'm sorry, but sometimes they need help. That's fine. Go ahead and scoff. You know there're a lot of things outa there that I don't believe in, but that doesn't mean they're not true.
對不起,有時候他們需要幫助。又來了很好,嘲笑我吧。我不相信很多事情…但這不表示就不是真的。
Joey: Such as?
譬如什麼事?
Phoebe: Like crop circles, or the Bermuda triangle, or evolution?
像是麥田怪圈或百慕大三角或進化論?
Ross: Whoa, whoa, whoa. What, you don't, uh, you don't believe in evolution?
你不相信進化論?
Phoebe: Nah. Not really.
不怎麼相信。
Ross: You don't believe in evolution?
你不相信進化論?
Phoebe: I don't know, it's just, you know...monkeys, Darwin, you know, it's a, it's a nice story, I just think it's a little too easy.
我不知道,只是…猴子,達爾文,很好的故事,我只是覺得有點太簡單。
Ross: Too easy? Too...The process of every living thing on this planet evolving over millions of years from single-celled organisms, is-is too easy?
太簡單?太…這個星球上的一切生物,經過數千萬年…從單細胞微生物進化而成,而你說太簡單?
Phoebe: Yeah, I just don't buy it.
對,我不買賬。
Ross: Uh, excuse me. Evolution is not for you to buy, Phoebe. Evolution is scientific fact, like, like, like the air we breathe, like gravity.
對不起。進化論不是信不信由你,菲比進化論是科學事實,就像我們呼吸的空氣…就像地心引力。
Phoebe: OK, don't get me started on gravity.
別跟我提起地心引力。
Ross: You uh, you don't believe in gravity?
你不相信地心引力?
Phoebe: Well, it's not so much that you know, like I don't believe in it, you know, it's just...I don't know, lately I get the feeling that I'm not so much being pulled down as I am being pushed.
倒不是相不相信的問題。最近我感覺到…我不是被吸住,而是被壓着被壓着…
Chandler: Uh-oh. It's Isaac Newton, and he's pissed.
那一定是伊薩克·牛頓生氣了。
Mr. Treeger: There she is. And over there, that's the other one. This is Mr. Buddy Boyle, Heckles' attorney. He'd like to talk to you.
她在這,那裏還有另一個。這是伯弟杜爾,哈克的律師他想跟你們談談。
Monica: What can we do for you?
有何貴幹?
Mr. Boyle: All right, kids. Here's the deal. According to my client's will, he wants to leave all his earthly possessions to "The noisy girls in the apartment above mine."
好了,孩子們。事情是這樣的,根據我客戶的遺囑…他要把他所有財產…都留給樓上吵鬧的女孩們。
Monica: Well, what about his family?
他的家人呢?
Mr. Boyle: He didn't have any.
他沒有家人。
Rachel: OK, so let's talk money.
好,讓我們看看有多少錢。
Mr. Boyle: All right, there was none. Now, let's talk signing. You be noisy girl number one, you be noisy girl number two.
好,沒有半毛錢。現在,我們來簽字,你是一號吵鬧女孩,你是二號吵鬧女孩。
Monica: I can't believe that this whole time we thought he hated us. I mean, isn't it amazing how much you can touch someone's life, without even knowing it?
我真不相信,我們一直以爲他討厭我們。真是不可思議,我們能如此感動其他人…而自己卻不知道?
Monica: Would you look at this dump? He hated us. This is his final revenge!
看看這個豬窩?!他痛恨我們!這是他最終的報復!
Rachel: Have you ever seen so much crap?
我從來沒看過這麼多廢物!
Chandler: Actually, I think this apartment sullies the good name of crap.
我覺得這間公寓,侮辱了廢物的美名。
Joey: Check this out. Can I have this?
看看這個,這個能給我嗎?
Ross: How can you not believe in evolution?
你怎麼能不相信進化論?
Phoebe: I don't know, just don't. Look at this funky shirt!
註釋:funky:時髦的,俗氣的。
我不知道,就是不相信。看看這條俗氣的襯衫!
Ross: Pheebs, I have studied evolution my entire adult life.
菲比,我整個成年都在研究進化論。
Ross: Ok, and I can tell you, we have collected fossils from all over the world that actually show the evolution of different species, OK? You can-can literally see them evolving through time.
我們從世界各地蒐集化石,能夠證明不同物種的進化論。我是說,你可以真正看到它們…透過時間進化。
Phoebe: Really? You can actually see it?
真的?可以看得到?
Ross: You bet. In the U.S. , China, Africa, all over.
千真萬確!在美國,中國,非洲,全世界!
Phoebe: See, I didn't know that.
這我不知道。
Ross: Well, there you go.
這就是吧。
Phoebe: Huh. So now, the real question is, who put those fossils there, and why?
問題是,誰把化石放在那裏?爲什麼?

老友記.本章節註釋


註釋:funky:時髦的,俗氣的。



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們