七國皇帝對臨冬城主委以重任
Easy, boy.
慢點,夥計
What do you expect? They're savages.
他們是野人,還能怎麼樣
One lot steals a goat from another lot,
這夥順手牽了那夥的山羊
before you know it they're ripping each other to pieces.
你還沒反應過來, 已經殺得碎屍滿地了
I've never seen wildlings do a thing like this.
我沒見過野人會做這種事
I never seen a thing like this, not ever in my life.
活到現在都沒見過這種場面
How close did you get?
你離得多遠
Close as any man would.
不能再近了
We should head back to the wall.
我們應該返回長城
Do the dead frighten you?
死人嚇着你了嗎
Our orders were to track the wildlings.
我們受命追查野人行蹤
We tracked them. They won't trouble us no more.
已完成任務,現在野人不會騷擾我們了
You don't think he'll ask us how they died?
你以爲他不會追問野人的死因嗎
Get back on your horse.
去牽馬
Whatever did it to them could do it to us.
不管是什麼殺了野人,也可能殺死我們
They even killed the children.
那些傢伙連孩童都沒放過
It's a good thing we're not children.
值得慶幸,你我皆非孩童
You want to run away south, run away.
你想往南逃,儘管去吧
Of course they will behead you as a deserter,
到時自然要被當作逃兵砍頭
if I don't catch you first.
還要看你能否先過我這一關
Get back on your horse.
快去牽馬
I won't say it again.
我說最後一次
Your dead men seem to have moved camp.
看來你說的那些死人轉移陣地了呀
They were here.
剛纔就在這裏
See where they went.
瞧瞧他們去哪兒了
What is it?
那是什麼
It's...
是...
Go on, father's watching.
繼續,父親正看着你
And your mother.
你母親也在
Fine work as always. Well done.
一如既往的漂亮非常好
Thank you.
多謝誇獎
I love the detail that you've managed to get in these corners.
我真喜歡你繡在邊角的花紋
Quite beautiful.
太漂亮了
The stitching...
針腳 ...
And which one of you was a marksman at 10?
你們笑的幾個,十歲就是神箭手了嗎
Keep practicing, Bran.
接着練,布蘭
Go on.
繼續
Don't think too much, Bran.
別想太多,布蘭
Relax your bow arm.
持弓臂放鬆
Quick, Bran! Faster.
布蘭,跑快點
Lord Stark!
史塔克大人
My lady.
夫人
A guardsman just rode in from the hills.
有巡山的衛兵剛剛來報
They've captured a deserter from the Night's Watch.
說他們捉獲一個守夜人逃兵
Get the lads to saddle their horses.
讓孩子們備馬
Do you have to?
非殺不可嗎
He swore an oath, Cat.
他背棄了誓言,凱特
The law is law, my lady.
法律就是法律,夫人
Tell Bran he's coming too.
告訴布蘭他也要去
Ned.
奈德
is too young to see such things.
他才十歲,觀刑還太小 10
He won't be a boy forever.
他不會永遠都是個孩子
And winter is coming.
況且凜冬將至
Good lad, go run back and get the rest.
好小子,快去把剩下的都找回來
White walkers.
白鬼
I saw the white walkers.
我看到了白鬼
White walkers.
白鬼
The white walkers, I saw them.
白鬼,我都看見了
I know I broke my oath.
我違背了誓言
And I know I'm a deserter.
我知道我是逃兵
I should have gone back to the wall and warned them, but...
我應該回長城去警告他們,可 ...
I saw what I saw.
我親眼所見
I saw the white walkers.
我看到了白鬼
People need to know.
要讓大家知道
If you can get word to my family...
如果您能給我家人捎句話 ...
Tell them I'm no coward.
告訴他們我不是懦夫
Tell them I'm sorry.
告訴他們我很抱歉
Forgive me, lord.
原諒我,大人
In the name of Robert of the House Baratheon, the first of his name...
以拜拉席恩家族的勞勃一世
Don't look away.
千萬彆扭頭
King of the Andals and the First Men...
安達爾人,洛伊拿人和先民的國王 ...
Father will know if you do.
父親會知道
Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and protector of the realm,
七國統治者暨全境守護者之名 ...
I, Eddard of the House Stark,
我,史塔克家族的艾德
Lord of Winterfell and warden of the north,
臨冬城公爵,北境守護
sentence you to die.
宣判你死刑
You did well.
你做得很好
You understand why I did it?
你知道爲什麼我要殺他
Jon said he was a deserter.
瓊恩說他是逃兵
But do you understand why I had to kill him?
你可明白我爲何要親自行刑
Our way is the old way"?
我們遵循古老的傳統 "
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.
判人死刑者必須親自動手
Is it true he saw the white walkers?
他真的看到白鬼了嗎
The white walkers have been gone for thousands of years.
白鬼數千年前已銷聲匿跡
So he was lying?
那他說的是謊話
A madman sees what he sees.
瘋癲之人所見皆是瘋癲
What is it?
什麼野獸乾的
Mountain lion?
是山獅嗎
There are no mountain lions in these woods.
附近森林裏沒有山獅
It's a freak!
一頭怪物
It's a direwolf.
是冰原狼
Tough old beast.
頑強的野獸
There are no direwolves south of the wall.
絕境長城以南沒有冰原狼
Now there are five.
眼前不就有五頭
You want to hold it?
要抱抱它嗎
Where will they go?
小狼怎麼辦呢
Their mother's dead.
它們的媽媽死了
They don't belong down here.
它們不屬於這裏
Better a quick death.
不如干脆趁早了結
They won't last without their mother.
沒有母狼它們活不長
Right. Give it here. No!
這就對了,把它給我 不
Put away your blade.
把匕首收起來
I take orders from your father, not you.
我聽令於你父親,不是你
Please, father! I'm sorry, Bran.
求你了,父親 對不起布蘭
Lord Stark?
史塔克大人
There are five pups...
總共有五隻小狼
One for each of the Stark children.
史塔克家族的孩子們每人一隻
The direwolf is the sigil of your house.
冰原狼是您家族的紋章
They were meant to have them.
他們註定要擁有這些小狼
You will train them yourselves.
你們得親自訓練它們
You will feed them yourselves.
親自餵養他們
And if they die, you will bury them yourselves.
如果小狼夭折,你們也要親手埋葬它們
What about you?
你怎麼辦
I'm not a Stark.
我並非史塔克家族的一員
Get on.
走吧
What is it?
這是什麼
The runt of the litter... That one's yours, Snow.
雪諾啊,此爲窩中劣種,非你莫屬
As your brother, I feel it's my duty to warn you:
身爲弟弟,我覺得有義務提醒你
you worry too much. It's starting to show.
你思慮太重,要添皺紋的
And you never worry about anything.
而你從不爲任何事憂慮
When we were seven and you jumped off the cliffs at Casterly Rock,
我們七歲那年你就敢跳凱巖城的懸崖
foot drop into the water,
崖頂離水面足足一百尺 100
and you were never afraid.
而你毫不畏懼
There was nothing to be afraid of until you told father.
如果你不告訴父親, 本來就沒什麼可怕的
We're Lannisters.
"我們是蘭尼斯特 "
Lannisters don't act like fools."
蘭尼斯特家不可有愚行 "
What if Jon Arryn told someone?
如果瓊恩·艾林已經告訴別人了呢
But who would he tell?
他能告訴誰
My husband. If he told the king, both our heads
我丈夫 如果他告訴了國王
would be skewered on the city gates by now.
你我的頭顱現在已經掛在城門口了
Whatever Jon Arryn knew or didn't know, it died with him.
不管瓊恩·艾林知曉何事,都會帶進墳墓了
And Robert will choose a new Hand of the King...
勞勃會選一位新首相
someone to do his job
代他處理政務
while he's off fucking boars and hunting whores...
好讓他繼續操野豬獵妓♥女
Or is it the other way around?
我沒說反吧
And life will go on.
生活會繼續
You should be the Hand of the King.
當首相的應該是你纔對
That's an honor I can do without.
這份殊榮我可不敢享受
Their days are too long,
他們度日如年
their lives are too short.
而又朝不保夕
All these years
這麼多年了
and I still feel like an outsider
每當來到這裏
You have five northern children.
你養育了五個北方的孩子
You're not an outsider.
怎可能還算外人
I wonder if the old gods agree.
不知道舊神是不是同意你的話
It's your gods with all the rules.
你的七神才喜歡立規矩
I am so sorry, my love.
親愛的,我非常遺憾
Tell me. There was a raven from King's Landing.
說吧 君臨有烏鴉帶信來
Jon Arryn is dead.
瓊恩·艾林過世了
A fever took him.
熱病奪走了他
I know he was like a father to you.
我知道他對你親如父親
Your sister, the boy? They both have their health,
你妹妹和那男孩呢 他們安然無恙
gods be good.
諸神慈悲
The raven brought more news...
信上還說
The king rides for Winterfell...
國王正前來臨冬城
with the queen
帶着王后
and all the rest of them.
和所有朝臣
If he's coming this far north,
他千里迢迢北上
there's only one thing he's after.
只可能有一個目的
You can always say no, Ned.
奈德,你可以拒絕的
We'll need plenty of candles for Lord Tyrion's chamber.
提利昂大人的房間要備好大量蠟燭
I'm told he reads all night.
據說他通宵讀書
I'm told he drinks all night.
我倒聽說他通宵飲酒
How much could he possibly drink? A man of his...
他能喝多少酒啊,他那樣的 ...
stature?
身量
We've brought up eight barrels of ale from the cellar.
我們從酒窖裏取了八桶麥酒
Perhaps we'll find out. In any case,
說不定到時候就知道了 不管怎樣
candles.
蠟燭不能少
Why is your mother so dead set on us getting pretty for the King?
你母親爲何硬要我們打扮漂亮見國王呢
It's for the Queen, I bet.
肯定是爲了見王后吧
I hear she's a sleek bit of mink.
聽說她是個挺講究的女人
I hear the Prince is a right royal prick.
聽說王子是正宗的王族傻♥屌
Think of all those southern girls he gets to stab
想想他用那根傻♥屌
with his right royal prick.
日過多少南方姑娘
Go on, Tommy, shear him good.
繼續,托米,好好給他剪
He's never met a girl he likes better than his own hair.
還沒有姑娘能撼動他對自己頭髮的喜愛
Gods, but they grow fast.
天哪,它們長得真快
Brandon!
布蘭登
I saw the king. He's got hundreds of people.
我看見國王了,他率領着上百號人馬
How many times have I told you no climbing?
我跟你說過多少次不要爬牆了
But he's coming right now... down our road.
但是他馬上就要到了,就在大道上
I want you to promise me,
我要你向我保證
no more climbing.
不再爬牆了
I promise.
我保證
Do you know what? What?
你知道嗎 什麼
You always look at your feet before you lie.
你在撒謊之前總會低頭看腳
Run and find your father. Tell him the King is close.
跑去告訴你父親,說國王馬上就到
Where's Arya? Sansa, where's your sister?
艾莉亞哪兒去了,珊莎,你妹妹呢
What are you doing with that on?
你戴着這玩意兒幹什麼
Go on.
過去
Move!
閃開
Your Grace.
陛下
You've got fat.
你發福了
Cat! Your Grace.
凱特 陛下
Nine years... Why haven't I seen you?
九年了,怎麼就見不到你呢
Where the hell have you been?
你都到哪裏去了
Guarding the north for you, Your Grace.
爲您守護北境陛下
Winterfell is yours.
臨冬城聽候您差遣
Where's the Imp? Will you shut up?
小惡魔呢 能不能閉嘴
Who have we here?
瞧瞧這裏都有誰
You must be Robb.
你一定是羅柏了
My, you're a pretty one.
真是個美人胚子
Your name is?
你叫什麼名字
Arya.
艾莉亞
Oh, show us your muscles.
給我們展示一下你的肌肉
You'll be a soldier.
未來定是勇士
That's Jaime Lannister, the Queen's twin brother.
那是詹姆·蘭尼斯特王后的雙胞胎弟弟
Would you please shut up?
你能閉嘴嗎
My Queen.
王后陛下
My Queen.
王后陛下
Take me to your crypt. I want to pay my respects.
帶我到你們家墓窖去,我要聊表敬意
We've been riding for a month, my love.
我們趕了一個月的路,親愛的
Surely the dead can wait.
要看死人也不用這麼着急
Ned.
奈德
Where's the Imp?
小惡魔在哪兒
Where is our brother?
我們的弟弟哪兒去了
Go and find the little beast.
去找找那個小畜生
Tell me about Jon Arryn.
跟我說說瓊恩·艾林的事
One minute he was fine and then...
前一分鐘還好好的,然後就 ...
Burned right through him, whatever it was.
病魔猶如烈火,活活把他給燃盡了
I loved that man.
我敬愛那個人
We both did.
我們都一樣
He never had to teach you much, but me?
你倒是讓他省心,可我就不同了
You remember me at 16?
還記得我十六歲那會兒嗎
All I wanted to do
我腦子裏只有
was crack skulls and fuck girls.
打打殺殺和驕奢淫逸的念頭
He showed me what was what. Aye.
他教會了我是是非非 是啊
Don't look at me like that. It's not his fault I didn't listen.
別這樣看我,我沒聽話不是他的錯
I need you, Ned...
我需要你,奈德
down at King's Landing,
來君臨助我
not up here where you're no damn use to anybody.
你躲在這鬼地方,毫無用武之地
Lord Eddard Stark,
艾德·史塔克大人
I would name you the Hand of the King.
我將任命你爲國王之手,御前首相
I'm not worthy of the honor.
恐怕我不足以勝任此等要職
I'm not trying to honor you.
我可不是爲你着想
I'm trying to get you to run my kingdom
我是打算讓你來治理國家
while I eat, drink and whore my way to an early grave.
而我自己痛痛快快地喫喝玩樂, 嫖個過癮
Damn it, Ned, stand up.
媽的,奈德,起來
You helped me win the Iron Throne,
你既然幫我得到了這張該死的鐵椅子
now help me keep the damn thing.
就該幫我保住它吧
We were meant to rule together.
我們註定是要並肩治理國家的
If your sister had lived, we'd have been bound by blood.
倘若你妹妹還活着,我們現在就是聯姻手足
Well, it's not too late.
好在現在也不遲
I have a son, you have a daughter.
我有個兒子,你有個女兒
We'll join our houses.
我們兩家會結合在一起
It is true what they say about the northern girls.
北境的女孩果然與傳言的一樣
Did you hear the King's in Winterfell?
你聽說國王來臨冬城了嗎
I did hear something about that.
我確實有所耳聞
And the Queen and her twin brother.
還有王后和她的雙胞胎弟弟
They say that he is the most handsome man in the Seven Kingdoms.
據說他是七國之內最英俊的男子
And the other brother?
那另一個弟弟呢
The queen has two brothers? There's the pretty one,
王后有兩個弟弟嗎 一個英俊瀟灑
and there's the clever one.
一個聰明絕頂
Mmm, I hear they call him the Imp.
聽說他人稱小惡魔
I hear he hates that nickname.
我聽說他討厭這個綽號
Oh? I hear he's more than earned it.
是嗎,聽說他實至名歸啊
I hear he's a drunken little lecher,
還聽說他是個嗜酒的小色鬼
prone to all manner of perversions.
喜歡玩各種各樣的體♥位
Clever girl.
真聰明
We've been expecting you, Lord Tyrion.
我們非常期待您的到來,提利昂大人
Have you?
真的嗎
Oh! Already?
又有反應了
The gods gave me one blessing.
諸神總算賜我一項天賦
Don't get up. My lord.
不用起身了 見過大人
Should I explain to you the meaning of a closed door
需要我向你解釋下妓院緊閉房門
in a whorehouse, brother?
意味着什麼嗎,哥哥
You have much to teach me, no doubt,
毫無疑問,我還有很多需要向你學習
but our sister craves your attention.
但我們的姐姐急需你的關心
She has odd cravings, our sister.
我們的這位姐姐需求很奇特
A family trait.
家族特性
Now the Starks are feasting us at sundown.
史塔克家要在日落時分爲我們設宴接風
Don't leave me alone with these people.
別讓我獨自面對那些傢伙
I'm sorry, I've begun the feast a bit early.
抱歉,我的宴席提前了一些
And this is the first of many courses.
而這是開胃菜
I thought you might say that.
就知道你會這麼說
But since we're short on time...
既然時間倉促
Come on, girls.
進來吧姑娘們
See you at sundown.
日落時見
Close the door!
關門
Did you have to bury her in a place like this?
有必要把她葬在這種地方嗎
She should be on a hill somewhere
她應該安息在山丘上
with the sun and the clouds above her.
有陽光白雲作伴
She was my sister.
她是我妹妹
This is where she belongs.
這裏是她的歸宿
She belonged with me.
曾經,我纔是她的歸宿
In my dreams, I kill him every night.
每晚在夢中,我都要殺他一次
It's done, Your Grace.
您已經殺了他,陛下
The Targaryens are gone.
坦格利安家族滅亡了
Not all of them.
還未斬草除根
Daenerys!
丹妮莉絲
Daenerys.
丹妮莉絲
There's our bride to be.
原來準新娘在這裏
Look, a gift from Illyrio.
看哪,伊利里歐送你的禮物
Touch it.
摸摸看
Go on, feel the fabric.
來呀,瞧瞧這料子
Isn't he a gracious host?
他真是個體貼的主人
We've been his guests for over a year
我們在這兒作客一年多了
and he's never asked us for anything.
他從未有求於我們
Illyrio's no fool.
伊利里歐可不笨
He knows I won't forget my friends
他知道有朝一日當我重登王位
when I come into my throne.
不會忘記曾經雪中送炭的朋友
You still slouch.
你總是彎腰駝背
Let them see.
讓他們見識一下
You have a woman's body now.
你已有成熟♥女人的曼妙身姿了
I need you to be perfect today.
今天不許出差錯
Can you do that for me?
爲了我,能做到嗎
You don't want to wake the dragon, do you?
你不想喚醒睡龍之怒吧
No.
不想
When they write the history of my reign, sweet sister,
將來史家爲我立傳時,親愛的妹妹
they will say it began today.
會說我的統治始自今日
It's too hot, my lady.
水還很燙,公主殿下
Where is he?
他在哪兒
The Dothraki are not known for their punctuality.
多斯拉克人並非以守時聞名
Athchomar chomakaan, Khal vezhven.
[多斯拉克語 ]
May I present my honored guests?
容許我介紹兩位尊貴的客人
Viserys of House Targaryen,
來自坦格利安家族的
the third of his name,
韋賽里斯三世
the rightful King of the Andals and the First Men,
統領安達爾人和先民的真王
and his sister
以及他的妹妹
Daenerys of House Targaryen.
坦格利安家族的丹妮莉絲
Do you see how long his hair is?
你看到他的頭髮有多長了沒
When Dothraki are defeated in combat,
每當多斯拉克人在戰鬥中落敗
they cut off their braids so the whole world can see their shame.
他們便割去辮子以示不譽
Khal Drogo has never been defeated.
卓戈卡奧一輩子沒喫過敗仗
He's a savage, of course,
當然了,他是野蠻人
but one of the finest killers alive.
但堪稱世上最優秀的殺手
And you will be his queen.
而你將成爲他的王后
Come forward, my dear.
來這邊,我的公主
Where is he going?!
他要去哪兒
The ceremony is over. But he didn't say anything.
儀式結束了 但他還什麼都沒說
Did he like her? Trust me, Your Grace,
他看上她了嗎 相信我,陛下
if he didn't like her, we'd know.
如果不喜歡她,他會讓我們知道的
It won't be long now.
不會等太久了
Soon you will cross the Narrow Sea
很快您就會渡過狹海
and take back your father's throne.
重奪您父親的王座
The people drink secret toasts
人們偷偷舉杯
to your health.
祝您龍體安康
They cry out for their true king.
他們渴望真王歸來
When will they be married?
他們什麼時候成婚
Soon. The Dothraki never stay still for long.
很快,多斯拉克人從不在一個地方久留
Is it true they lie with their horses?
他們真的連馬都搞嗎
I wouldn't ask Khal Drogo.
我可不會當面問卓戈卡奧
Do you take me for a fool?
你當我是笨蛋
I take you for a king.
我當您是個王者
Kings lack the caution of common men.
所謂王者無凡慮
My apologies if I've given offense.
倘若我冒犯了您,那麼我向您道歉
I know how to play a man like Drogo.
我知道怎麼和卓戈這種人打交道
I give him a queen and he gives me an army.
我許給他一個王后,他就要送我一支軍隊
I don't want to be his queen.
我不要做他的王后
I want to go home.
我想回家
So do I.
我也是
I want us both to go home,
我想和你一起回家
but they took it from us.
可我們的家早給人奪走了
So tell me, sweet sister,
好妹妹,你倒是說說看
how do we go home?
我們怎麼回家啊
I don't know.
我不知道
We go home with an army.
我們帶着軍隊回去
With Khal Drogo's army.
帶着卓戈卡奧的千軍萬馬回家
I would let his whole tribe fuck you...
就算讓他部落的四萬人通通把你操上一遍
All 40,000 men and their horses too
我也會同意,必要的話
if that's what it took.
連他們的馬一起上也行
Do you think Joffrey will like me?
你覺得喬佛裏王子會喜歡我嗎
What if he thinks I'm ugly?
要是他覺得我不好看呢
Then he is the stupidest prince that ever lived.
那他就是世界上最蠢的王子
He's so handsome.
他是那麼的英俊瀟灑
When would we be married? Soon? Or do we have to wait?
我們何時結婚, 很快嗎?還是要等一陣子
Hush now. Your father hasn't even said yes.
先別提這個,你父親還沒同意呢
Why would he say no?
他怎麼會拒絕
He'd be the second most powerful man in the kingdoms.
他將成爲王國裏一人之下,萬人之上的男人
He'd have to leave home.
那樣他就不得不離開家鄉
He'd have to leave me.
不得不離開我
And so would you.
你也是
You left your home to come here.
你當初就是離開家鄉來到這裏
And I'd be queen someday.
而我有朝一日會當王后
Please make father say yes!
拜託讓父親同意吧
Sansa... Please please!
珊莎 求你了求你了
It's the only thing I ever wanted.
這是我這輩子唯一的心願
Fill that up! Boys, Rodrik, come on.
滿上,小夥子們。羅德利克,來來來
Come on!
幹了
Is he dead yet?
還沒砍死嗎
Uncle Benjen.
班揚叔叔
You got bigger.
你長大了
Rode all day. Didn't want to leave you alone with the Lannisters.
趕了一天路,不想讓你獨自面對蘭尼斯特家
Why aren't you at the feast?
你怎麼不去參加宴席
Lady Stark thought it might insult the royal family
史塔克夫人認爲,今晚若讓私生子同桌用餐
to seat a bastard in their midst.
對王族是一種侮辱
Well, you're always welcome on the wall.
長城倒是永遠歡迎你
No bastard was ever refused a seat there.
私生子在那兒都有座
So take me with you when you go back.
那回去的時候帶我一道走吧
Jon... Father will let me if you ask him.
瓊恩 只要你跟父親說,他一定會同意
I know he will.
我能肯定
The wall isn't going anywhere.
長城又不會長腿跑掉
I'm ready
我已經做好
to swear your oath.
宣誓加入的準備了
You don't understand what you'd be giving up.
你無法想象要付出多大的代價
We have no families.
我們不能成家
None of us will ever father sons... I don't care about that!
永遠不會生兒育女 我纔不在乎那個
You might, if you knew what it meant.
你若能體會到其中滋味,就會在乎了
I'd better get inside,
我該進去了
rescue your father from his guests.
要幫你父親應付賓客
We'll talk later.
我們遲些再聊
Your uncle's in the Night's Watch.
你叔叔原來是個守夜人
What are you doing back there?
你來這裏幹什麼
Preparing for a night with your family.
準備與你的家人徹夜狂歡
I've always wanted to see the wall.
我早就想一睹長城的風采了
You're Tyrion Lannister,
你是那個提利昂·蘭尼斯特
the queen's brother?
王后的弟弟
My greatest accomplishment.
算是我的最高成就吧
And you... you're Ned Stark's bastard, aren't you?
而你是奈德·史塔克的私生子吧
Did I offend you? Sorry.
我冒犯到你了嗎,抱歉
You are the bastard though.
不過你確實是個私生子
Lord Eddard Stark is my father.
艾德·史塔克大人是我父親沒錯
And Lady Stark is not your mother,
而史塔克夫人不是你母親
making you the bastard.
所以你是私生子
Let me give you some advice, bastard.
那麼私生子小弟,讓我給你一點建議吧
Never forget what you are.
永遠不要忘記自己的身份
The rest of the world will not.
因爲這個世界不會忘記
Wear it like armor
用它來武裝自己
and it can never be used to hurt you.
就沒有人可以用它來傷害你
What the hell do you know about being a bastard?
身爲私生子的感覺,你又知道什麼
All dwarves are bastards in their father's eyes.
全天下的侏儒在他們父親眼裏都是私生子
You at a feast... It's like a bear in a trap.
你在宴會上就像一頭困在陷阱裏的熊
The boy I beheaded... Did you know him?
我處決的那個男孩,你認識他嗎?
Of course I did.
當然認識
Just a lad.
一個小年輕
And he was tough, Ned,
但絕非孬種,奈德
a true ranger.
是條真漢子
He was talking madness.
可你看他都胡說些什麼
Said the walkers slaughtered his friends.
居然說同行的兄弟死於白鬼之手
The two he was with are still missing.
那兩個守夜人確實失蹤未歸
Hmph. A wildling ambush.
中了野人的埋伏罷了
Maybe.
可能吧
Direwolves south of the wall,
冰原狼在長城以南出現
talk of the walkers,
異鬼現身的謠言
and my brother might be the next Hand of the King.
還有我哥哥即將成爲新的御前首相
Winter is coming.
看來真是凜冬將至啊
Winter is coming.
是啊,凜冬將至
Uncle Benjen. Robb boy.
班揚叔叔 羅伯侄子
How are you? I'm good.
一切都好嗎 當然了
Is this your first time in the north, Your Grace?
這是您第一次來北方嗎,陛下
Yes. Lovely country.
是的,景色很美
I'm sure it's very grim after King's Landing.
相比君臨,這裏可說極爲嚴酷
I remember how scared I was when Ned brought me
我到現在還記得奈德第一次
up here for the first time.
帶我來時,我有多害怕
Hello, little dove.
你好啊,小美人
But you are a beauty.
你可真漂亮
How old are you? 13, Your Grace.
你多大了 十三歲陛下
You're tall. Still growing?
長得挺高啊還在長個嗎
I think so, Your Grace.
我想是吧,陛下
And have you bled yet?
你有月事了嗎
No, Your Grace.
還沒有,陛下
Your dress, did you make it?
你的衣服是自己做的嗎
Such a talent. You must make something for me.
真是心靈手巧,日後定要爲我做一些
I hear we might share a grandchild someday.
聽說以後我們可能是一家人呢
I hear the same.
我也聽說了
Your daughter will do well in the Capital.
你的女兒在宮裏定能出類拔萃
Such a beauty shouldn't stay hidden up here forever.
這樣的小美人可不能在此埋沒一生
Your pardon. I hear we might be neighbors soon.
借過 我聽說我們要做鄰居了
I hope it's true. Yes,
希望這不是謠傳 是真的
the king has honored me with his offer.
國王有意授予我首相之職
I'm sure we'll have a tournament
爲了慶祝您新官上任
to celebrate your new title... if you accept.
我們定會舉辦比武大賽,如果您沒意見的話
It would be good to have you on the field.
屆時若能與您切磋,那就再好不過了
The competition has become a bit stale.
如今的比武越來越沒意思了
I don't fight in tournaments. No?
我不參加比武 爲什麼
Getting a little old for it?
是感到力不從心嗎
I don't fight in tournaments
我不會參加比武
because when I fight a man for real
是因爲跟人真刀真槍地對決時
I don't want him to know what I can do.
我不希望對方知道我的本事
Well said.
說得太好了
Arya!
艾莉亞
It's not funny!
你太過分了
She always does this.
她總是搗亂
This was my favorite dress.
這是我最喜歡的衣服
She always does it and it's not funny!
她總是搗亂,這太過分了
Time for bed.
該睡覺了
I'm a Northman.
我是北方人
I belong here with you, not down south
理應與你廝守於此,而不是南方那個
in that rats' nest they call a Capital.
名叫君臨的鬼地方
I won't let him take you.
我不會讓他帶你走的
The king takes what he wants.
國王想要,誰能說不
That's why he's king.
否則就不叫國王了
I'll say, "Listen, fat man."
我會說 "聽好了,胖子
You are not taking my husband anywhere.
你不能帶走我的丈夫 "
He belongs to me now."
他現在是屬於我的 "
How did he get so fat?
他怎麼變得那麼胖了
He only stops eating when it's time for a drink.
除了喫和喝,他還幹過別的事嗎
It's Maester Luwin, my lord.
魯溫學士求見老爺
Send him in.
讓他進來
Pardon, my lord, my lady.
打擾了,老爺,夫人
A rider in the night...
有信使連夜趕到
From your sister.
送來你妹妹的信
Stay. This was sent from the Eyrie.
別走 是從鷹巢城寄來的
What's she doing at the Eyrie?
她回鷹巢城幹什麼
She hasn't been back there since her wedding.
婚禮之後她就再沒回過那裏
What news?
她說了什麼
She's fled the Capital.
她是從君臨逃走的
She says Jon Arryn was murdered.
還說瓊恩·艾林死於謀殺
By the Lannisters.
兇手是蘭尼斯特家
She says the king is in danger.
她說國王現在也不安全
She's fresh widowed, Cat.
她剛剛失去丈夫,凱特
She doesn't know what she's saying.
根本不知道自己在說些什麼
Lysa's head would be on a spike right now
如果這封信落到他人手裏
if the wrong people had found that letter.
萊莎必死無疑
Do you think she would risk her life...
要是她沒有十足的把握
her son's life...
怎會拿自己的命
if she wasn't certain her husband was murdered?
拿孩子的命冒這麼大風險
If this news is true
此事若屬實
and the Lannisters conspire against the Throne,
蘭尼斯特家族覬覦王位
who but you can protect the king?
除您之外,誰能勤王
They murdered the last hand.
他們剛剛殺了前任首相
Now you want Ned to take the job?
你就想讓奈德接任
The king rode for a month
國王千里迢迢而來
to ask for Lord Stark's help.
就是來向大人求援的
He's the only one he trusts.
大人是他唯一信任的人
You swore the king an oath, my lord.
大人,您曾宣誓要效忠我王
He's spent half his life fighting Robert's wars.
他捨生忘死爲勞勃打下江山
He owes him nothing.
問心無愧,何來虧欠
Your father and brother rode south once
你父親和兄長曾奉命南下
on a king's demand.
結果一去不返
A different time.
時局不同
A different king.
國王也不一樣
When do I meet with the Khal?
我何時能與卡奧面談
We need to begin planning the invasion.
我們得商討出戰事宜
If Khal Drogo has promised you a crown,
卓戈卡奧既已許你王冠
you shall have it. When?
便不會食言 那要何時給我
When their omens favor war.
待到他們的預兆顯示宜戰
I piss on Dothraki omens.
去他媽的多斯拉克預兆
I've waited 17 years to get my throne back.
我爲奪回王位已苦苦等了十七年
A Dothraki wedding
在多斯拉克婚禮上
without at least three deaths is considered a dull affair.
若沒有鬧出至少三條人命就算是失敗
Jadi, zhey Jorah Andahli!
[多斯拉克語 ]
Khal vezhven.
[多斯拉克語 ]
A small gift, for the new khaleesi...
薄禮一份,獻與新卡麗熙
Songs and Histories from the Seven Kingdoms.
這是七國曆史和歌謠傳奇
Thank you, ser.
多謝這位爵士
Are you from my country?
你可是我故國臣民
Ser Jorah Mormont of Bear Island.
在下熊島的喬拉·莫爾蒙爵士
I served your father for many years.
曾服侍先王多年
Gods be good, I hope to always serve the rightful king.
上天保佑,我願永遠服侍真龍天子
Dragon's eggs, Daenerys,
丹妮莉絲,這是龍蛋
from the Shadow Lands beyond Asshai.
來自亞夏以東的陰影之地
The ages have turned them to stone,
歷經千萬年而成化石
but they will always be beautiful.
卻依舊亮麗動人
Thank you, magister.
多謝總督
She's beautiful.
她好漂亮
Ser Jorah, I don't know how to say
喬拉爵士,我不知道怎樣
thank you in Dothraki.
用多斯拉克語說謝謝
There is no word for thank you in Dothraki.
多斯拉克語裏沒有謝謝
Make him happy.
好好取悅他
No.
不
Do you know the common tongue?
你會通用語嗎
No.
不
Is "No" The only word that you know?
你只知道這個字嗎
No.
不
Rough night, Imp?
昨晚夠嗆吧
If I get through this without squirting
如果我這樣一場接一場地幹
from one end or the other, it'll be a miracle.
不累到虛脫纔怪
I didn't pick you for a hunter.
我可沒選你去當獵手
The greatest in the land... my spear never misses.
我可是天下無敵,槍無虛發的
It's not hunting if you pay for it.
需要掏銀子就不是打獵了
Are you as good with a spear as you used to be?
你的槍術還有當年精準嗎
No, but I'm still better than you.
不比當年了,但較你還是略勝一籌
I know what I'm putting you through.
我也知道這樣讓你爲難
Thank you for saying yes.
但總歸多謝你能應允下來
I only ask you because I need you.
不是逼不得已,我不會請你出山
You're a loyal friend.
你是我的忠誠老友
The last one I've got.
除你之外別無他人
I hope I'll serve you well. You will.
我希望能堪此大任 一定會的
And I'll make sure you don't look so fucking grim all the time.
而且保證讓你一改這副冷冰冰的德性
Come on, boys, let's go kill some boar!
走吧,小夥子們,去獵幾頭野豬回來
Come on, you.
走吧
Stop!
停
Stop.
停
Are you completely mad?
你是不是瘋了
He saw us. It's all right, it's all right.
他瞧見我們了 放心,沒事
It's all right. He saw us!
沒事 他瞧見我們了
I heard you the first time.
我聽見了
Quite the little climber, aren't you?
你這小傢伙還真能爬啊
How old are you, boy? 10.
小鬼你幾歲啦 十歲
The things I do for love.
瞧我爲愛情做了什麼