權力的遊戲   第一季 第十集
Game of Thrones  S01E10
July 25, 2019, 3:01 p.m.

三龍降世


Look at me. Look at me!
看着我,看着我
Do you remember me now, boy, eh?
小子,記得我嗎
Remember me? There's a bright boy.
認出我了吧,這纔是好孩子
You'll be coming with me, boy,
小子,你跟我走
and you'll be keeping your mouth shut.
把嘴巴閉上
Keep your mouth shut, boy. I'm not a boy!
給我乖乖閉嘴,小子 我不是小子
You're not a smart boy, is that what you're trying to say?
你不是聰明的小子, 你是不是要說這個
Do you want to live, boy?!
你想要命嗎,小子
North, boy, we're going north.
北方,小子,我們往北方去
It had three eyes.
它生了三隻眼睛
It told me to come with him, so I did.
要我跟它走,我就隨它去了
We went down into the crypts and my father was there.
我們下到墓窖,父親正在那裏
Your father's not down there, little lord.
你父親不在底下,小少爺
Not for many years yet.
那是很多年後的事情
You're afraid... just like Hodor.
你害怕了,跟阿多一樣
I'm not afraid of some hole in the ground.
一個地洞才嚇不倒我
You've lived beyond the Wall. What are you scared of?
你在長城外長大,有什麼嚇得倒你
I'm a crippled boy and I'm willing to go.
我只是個殘廢的小孩,我都敢下去
That's my grandfather Lord Rickard.
這是我爺爺瑞卡德公爵
He was burned alive by the Mad King Aerys.
他被瘋王伊里斯活活燒死
That's Lyanna, my father's sister.
那是萊安娜,我父親的妹妹
King Robert was supposed to marry her,
勞勃國王本應該娶她
but Rhaegar Targaryen kidnapped her.
但雷加·坦格利安卻把她強行擄走
Robert started a war to win her back.
爲了救回她,勞勃挑起了戰爭
He killed Rhaegar, but she died anyway.
他殺了雷加,可她還是死了
That's where I saw father.
我就是在這裏看到父親的
You see? He's not here.
你瞧,他不在這裏
Here, shaggydog. Rickon!
回來,毛毛狗 瑞肯
That beast is supposed to be chained in the kennels!
那頭野東西應該被拴在狗舍裏
He doesn't like chains. What are you doing down here?
他不喜歡被拴着 你在這裏做什麼
Come back up with us. No, I came to see father.
跟我們回去吧 不要,我來看爸爸的
How many times have I told you? He's in King's Landing
我跟你說了多少次他在君臨城
with Sansa and Arya.
珊莎和艾莉亞也是
He was down here. I saw him.
他在這裏,我看到他了
Saw him when?
什麼時候看到的
Last night,
昨晚
when I was sleeping.
在我夢裏
Here, Shaggydog.
走,毛毛狗
You both miss him.
你們都太想他了
It's only natural he should be in your thoughts
總想他自然也會夢到他
and dreams, but that doesn't mean that...
並不會意味着 ...
Bran...
布蘭
My lady. My lady.
夫人 夫人
My lady. My lady.
夫人 夫人
My lady. My lady.
夫人 夫人
My lady.
夫人
Robb.
羅柏
Robb.
羅柏
Robb!
羅柏
You've ruined your sword.
你把劍都砍壞了
I'll kill them all...
我要把他們全都殺掉
every one of them.
一個不剩 ...
I will kill them all.
通通都殺掉
My boy.
孩子
They have your sisters.
你妹妹在他們手裏
We have to get the girls back.
我們要救回女孩們
And then we will kill them all.
然後再把他們殺乾淨
The boar's great tusks, they boded ill*
野豬尖牙利如刀 *
for good King Robert's health*
勞勃國王命難逃 *
and the beast was every bit as fat*
野豬野豬肥又壯 *
as Robert was himself*
和咱勞勃一般樣 *
But our brave king cried, "Do your worst!*
勇猛國王高聲吼 "放馬過來與我鬥 "*
I'll have your ugly head!*
"教你醜頭斷我手 "*
You're nowhere near as murd'rous as*
"畜牲兇殘又張狂 "*
the lion in my bed"*
"豈如河東獅在牀 "*
King Robert lost his battle and*
勞勃國王敗下場 *
he failed his final test*
一世威名一朝喪 *
The lion ripped his balls off and*
先遭獅子爪下辱 *
the boar did all the rest*
又在野豬齒上亡 *
Very amusing.
非常有趣
Isn't it a funny song?
這曲子多好笑啊
Thank you for your rendition.
感謝你的獻唱
I imagine it was even better received at that tavern.
我猜你在酒館唱的時候一定更受歡迎
I'm so sorry, your grace.
非常抱歉,陛下
I'll never sing it again, I swear.
我發誓,我再也不唱這首歌了
Tell me, which do you favor:
告訴我,你更喜歡哪樣
your fingers or your tongue?
你的手指還是你的舌頭
Your grace?
陛下
Fingers or your tongue?
手指還是舌頭
If you got to keep one, which would it be?
如果只能留下一樣,你選什麼
I... I...
我...我
Or I could just cut your throat.
還是說我直接割了你喉嚨
Every man needs hands, your grace.
人不能沒有手啊,陛下
Good.
很好
Tongue it is. Your grace, please.
那就舌頭吧 陛下,開恩
I won't sing... your grace.
我再也不唱了 ...陛下
Ser Ilyn, who better than you
伊林爵士,執行此刑
to carry out the sentence? I beg you!
還有誰比你更合適呢 求您了
Please no.
請不要
No!

Your grace, please. I beg you, I will never sing again!
求您了陛下,我保證再也不唱歌了
I'm done for the day. No oooo!
今天到此爲止 不
I'll leave the rest of the matters to you, mother.
剩下的事情交給您了,母親
Your grace, please!
陛下,求求您
You look quite nice.
你氣色不錯
Thank you, my lord.
多謝誇獎,大人
Your grace." I'm king now.
"陛下 " 我現在是國王了 "
Stop ppp! No!
住手,不
Walk with me. I want to show you something.
陪我走走,我有東西給你看
Do as you're bid, child.
照他說的做,孩子
And as soon as you've had your blood, I'll put a son in you.
一旦你有了月事,我就會讓你懷孕
Mother says that shouldn't be long.
母親說不會太久了
No, please no!
不,求求你,不要這樣
This one's your father.
這個是你父親
This one here.
就是這個
Look at it and see what happens to traitors.
仔細瞧瞧,這就是叛徒的下場
You promised to be merciful. I was.
你答應我會手下留情 我留情了
I gave him a clean death.
我讓他死得乾脆
Look at him.
看着他
Please let me go home.
求求您,讓我回家吧
I won't do any treason, I swear.
我保證不會背叛你
Mother says I'm still to marry you. So you'll stay here
母親說我還是得娶你,所以你必須留在這兒
and obey.
還要乖乖聽話
Look at him!
看着他
Well?
怎麼樣
How long do I have to look?
請問您還要我看多久
As long as it pleases me.
直到我滿意爲止
Do you want to see the rest?
還想看看其他人的嗎
If it please your grace.
只要陛下您高興
That's your septa there.
這個是你的修女
I'll tell you what:
告訴你
I'm going to give you a present.
我打算送你個禮物
After I raise my armies
等我召集了自己的軍隊
and kill your traitor brother,
殺了你的叛徒哥哥
I'm going to give you his head as well.
我要把他的首級也送給你
Or maybe he'll give me yours.
說不定他會把你的腦袋拿來送我
My mother tells me a king should never strike his lady.
母親說國王不該動手打妻子
Ser Meryn.
馬林爵士
Here, girl.
過來,小妹妹
Will you obey now?
現在會聽話了嗎
Or do you need another lesson?
還是要再教訓你一次
I'll look for you in court.
等會兒朝堂上見
Save yourself some pain, girl.
小妹妹,學乖點,少捱揍
Give him what he wants.
他要怎樣就怎樣
You'll be needing that again.
你以後還用得着
The proper course is clear:
很明顯應當這樣做
Pledge fealty to King Renly and move south
向藍禮國王效忠,舉兵南下
to join our forces with his.
與他的大軍會師
Renly is not the king.
藍禮不是國王
You cannot mean to hold to Joffrey, my lord.
您總不能向喬佛裏效忠吧,大人
He put your father to death.
他殺了您父親
That doesn't make Renly king.
那不代表藍禮就是國王
He's Robert's youngest brother.
他是勞勃國王的二弟
If Bran can't be lord of Winterfell before me,
好比布蘭不能先於我成爲臨冬城公爵
Renly can't be king before Stannis.
藍禮也不能先於史坦尼斯取得王位
Do you mean to declare us for Stannis?
那您是說我們支持史坦尼斯嗎
Renly is not right! My lords.
藍禮即位不合規矩 諸位大人
If we put ourselves behind Stannis... My lords!
如果我們支持史坦尼斯 諸位大人
Here is what I say to these two kings...
聽我說說我對這兩個國王的看法
Renly Baratheon is nothing to me,
藍禮·拜拉席恩對我來說狗屁不是
nor Stannis neither.
史坦尼斯也一樣
Why should they rule over me and mine
憑什麼讓那些坐着花花椅子的
from some flowery seat in the south?
南方人來統治我們
What do they know of the Wall or the Wolfswood?
他們哪裏懂得絕境長城和狼林
Even their gods are wrong!
就連他們信奉的神也不是真神
Why shouldn't we rule ourselves again?
咱們爲什麼就不能再次自己管自己呢
It was the dragons we bowed to
當年令我們臣服的是真龍
and now the dragons are dead!
眼下真龍已經死光啦
There sits the only king
只有一位國王讓我心甘情願地下跪
I mean to bend my knee to...
他就在此座
The King in the North!
北境之王萬歲
I'll have peace on those terms.
這樣的話,我也同意停戰
They can keep their Red Castle
就讓他們繼續守着紅堡
and their iron chair too.
和鐵椅子好了
The King in the North!
北境之王萬歲
Am I your brother, now and always?
我是否永遠都是你的兄弟
Now and always.
永遠都是
My sword is yours, in victory and defeat
不論凱歌高奏或是不幸敗北
from this day until my last day.
我的劍屬於你,從今起,矢志不渝
The King in the North!
北境之王萬歲
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王萬歲,北境之王萬歲
The King in the North!
北境之王萬歲
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王萬歲,北境之王萬歲
The King in the North!
北境之王萬歲
The King in the North!
北境之王萬歲
The King in the North!
北境之王萬歲
The King in the North!
北境之王萬歲
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王萬歲,北境之王萬歲
Lady Stark. I want to see him.
史塔克夫人 我要見他
Now!
馬上
Leave us.
退下
You look lovely tonight, Lady Stark.
史塔克夫人,今晚您看上去迷人極了
Widowhood becomes you.
孀居生活蠻適合您
Your bed must be lonely.
想必是孤枕難眠
Is that why you came?
所以您纔過來的吧
I'm not at my best,
我現在狀態不佳
but I think I could be of service.
不過應該還能爲您效勞
You slip out of that gown and we'll see if I'm up to...
不如您脫下袍子,看看我能否 ...
Oh, I do like a violent woman.
我就喜歡暴力的女人
I will kill you tonight, Ser,
我要殺了你,爵士
pack your head in a box and send it to your sister.
將你的首級裝在盒子裏,給你姐姐送去
Let me show you how...
我來教你怎麼殺人
Hit me again, over the ear.
照我耳朵上方繼續打
And again and again.
一直打,別停下
You're stronger than you look... it shouldn't take long.
你的勁兒應當不小,用不了多久
That is what you want the world to believe, isn't it?
你就想讓世人都相信
That you don't fear death.
你並不怕死,對嗎
But I don't, my lady.
我真不怕,夫人
The dark is coming for all of us. Why cry about it?
黑暗降臨,無人倖免,哭有何用
Because you are going to the deepest
因爲如果諸神公正
of the seven hells, if the gods are just.
你必被打入七層地獄的最深淵
What gods are those?
你說的是誰家諸神
The trees your husband prayed to?
你丈夫頂禮膜拜的那些樹嗎
Where were the trees when his head was getting chopped off?
他掉腦袋的時候,那些樹又在哪裏
If your gods are real and if they are just,
如果你的神真的存在如果他們真的公正
why is the world so full of injustice?
那爲何世上盡是不公之事
Because of men like you.
就因爲有像你這樣的人
There are no men like me. Only me.
沒人能像我世上只有一個我
My son Bran.
我兒子布蘭
How did he come to fall from that tower?
是怎麼從塔上摔下來的
I pushed him out the window.
是我把他推出窗外
Why?
爲什麼
I hoped the fall would kill him.
我希望能摔死他
Why?
爲什麼
You should get some sleep.
你該去睡覺了
It's going to be a long war.
這場戰爭遠沒到盡頭
I can't believe we're actually at war.
不敢相信,真打起來了
Was it this exciting last time, when you were young?
你年輕時那場仗有沒有這麼刺♥激呀
What does it say?
信上說了什麼
Have we captured Robb Stark yet?
我們抓住羅柏·史塔克了嗎
What's our next move? Stop talking.
下一步怎麼做 閉嘴
Get back into bed.
回牀上去
They have my son.
我兒子在他們手上
The Stark boy appears to be less green than we'd hoped.
看來史塔克小子沒我們指望的那麼嫩啊
I've heard his wolf killed a dozen men and as many horses.
聽聞他的狼殺了十幾個人,咬死十幾匹馬
Is it true about Stannis and Renly?
關於史坦尼斯和藍禮的消息是真的嗎
Both Baratheon brothers have taken up against us.
拜拉席恩兩兄弟都開始對付我們了
Jaime captured, his armies scattered...
詹姆被俘,圍城軍隊又遭擊潰
It's a catastrophe.
簡直是大難臨頭
Perhaps we should sue for peace.
也許我們應該求和
There's your peace.
這就是你要的和平
Joffrey saw to that
打從喬佛裏決定
when he decided to remove Ned Stark's head.
取下奈德·史塔克的頭開始就註定了
You'll have an easier time drinking from that cup
眼下要跟羅柏·史塔克求和
than you will bringing Robb Stark to the table now.
比用地下這破杯裝酒還難
He's winning...
佔上風的是他
in case you hadn't noticed.
難道您沒發現
I'm told we still have his sisters.
聽說我們手上握有他的兩個妹妹
The first order of business is ransoming Ser Jaime.
第一要務就是贖回詹姆爵士
No truces. We can't afford to look weak.
不要求和,這是向敵人示弱
We should march on them at once.
我們應該立刻進兵
First we must return to Casterly Rock to raise...
我們應當先回凱巖城集結起 ...
They have my son!
我兒子在他們手上
Get out, all of you.
退下,統統退下
Not you.
你留下
You were right about Eddard Stark.
關於艾德·史塔克,你的判斷沒錯
If he were alive, we could have used him
假如他還活着,我們可以用他當籌碼
to broker a peace with Winterfell and Riverrun,
與臨冬城和奔流城達成停戰
which would have given us more time
如此一來,便有時間
to deal with Robert's brothers. But now...
全力對付勞勃的兩個弟弟,而眼下
madness... madness and stupidity.
胡來,完全是胡來
I always thought you were a stunted fool.
我原以爲你生來只有雜耍的份
Perhaps I was wrong.
也許我想錯了
Half wrong.
不全錯
I'm new to strategy, but...
雖然我剛開始接觸戰略,但 ...
unless we want to be surrounded by three armies,
除非我們想遭受三面夾擊
it appears we can't stay here.
否則,此地不宜久留
No one will stay here.
沒人打算留在這裏
Ser Gregor will head out with 500 riders
格雷果爵士將率領五百騎兵
and set the Riverland on fire from God's Eye to the Red Fork.
從神眼湖到紅叉河,讓河間地帶化爲焦土
The rest of us will regroup at Harrenhal.
剩下的人到赫倫堡集結
And you will go to King's Landing.
我要派你去君臨
And do what?
做什麼
Rule!
管事
You will serve as Hand of the King in my stead.
你將代我出任御前首相
You will bring that boy king
管管那位年輕的國王
to heel and his mother too, if needs be.
如有必要,還要管管他的母親
And if you get so much
倘若那幾個重臣
as a whiff of treason from any of the rest:
有那麼一點點居心不良的徵兆
Baelish, Varys, Pycelle...
貝里席,瓦里斯,派席爾
Heads, spikes, walls.
砍頭,槍尖插着,掛上城牆
Why not my uncle?
爲何不派叔叔去
Why not anyone? Why me?
爲何是我,不是別人
You're my son.
因爲你是我兒子
Oh, one more thing:
還有一件事
you will not take the whore to court.
不准你帶那個妓♥女進宮
Do you understand?
明白嗎
Ser Jorah?
喬拉爵士
Gently gently.
慢一點慢一點
My son...
我兒子
Where is he? I want him.
他在哪兒,我要見他
Where is he?
他在哪兒
The boy did not live.
孩子沒活成
Tell me. What is there to tell?
告訴我 您要我說什麼
How did my son die?!
我兒子是怎麼死的
He never lived, my princess.
公主殿下,他根本就沒活成
The women say...
那些女人說 ...
What do the women say?
那些女人說什麼
They say the child was... Monstrous,
她們說那孩子是 ... 怪物
Twisted.
畸形扭曲
I pulled him out myself.
我親自幫他接生
He was scaled like a lizard,
他像蜥蜴一樣全身長滿鱗片
blind, with leather wings like the wings of a bat.
眼睛是瞎的,長了對蝙蝠樣的小翅膀
When I touched him the skin fell from his bones.
我一碰他,他的皮肉就從骨頭上脫落
Inside he was full of graveworms.
裏面滿滿的都是蛆蟲
I warned you that only death can pay for life.
我警告過你,惟有死亡方能換取生命
You knew the price.
您很清楚代價是什麼
Where is Khal Drogo?
卓戈卡奧人在哪裏
Show him to me.
帶我去見他
Show me what I bought
我要看看
with my son's life.
我用兒子的性命換來了什麼
As you command, lady.
如您所願,夫人
Come.
請隨我來
I will take you to him.
我帶您去見他
Time enough for that later... I want to see him now.
以後有的是時間 我現在就要見他
The Khalasar is gone.
卓戈的卡拉♥薩走了
A Khal who cannot ride is no Khal.
無法騎馬的卡奧沒有資格當卡奧
The Dothraki follow only the strong.
多斯拉克人只追隨強者
I'm sorry, my princess.
公主殿下,我很遺憾
Drogo!
卓戈
我的日和星
Why is he out here alone?
他爲什麼一個人待在這裏
He seems to like the warmth, princess.
他似乎喜歡陽光的溫暖,公主殿下
He lives.
他活了下來
You asked for life, you paid for life.
您要的是他的生命,您也支付了生命
This is not life.
這根本不是生命
When will he be as he was?
要多久他纔會變回以前那樣
When the sun rises in the west, sets in the east.
等太陽從西邊升起,在東邊落下
When the seas go dry.
等海水乾枯
When the mountains blow in the wind like leaves.
山脈像枯葉一樣隨風吹落
Leave us.
你們退下
I don't want you alone with this sorceress.
我不能讓你單獨和巫魔女在一起
I have nothing more to fear from this woman.
我已經一無所有,沒什麼好怕她的了
Go.
去吧
You knew what I was buying and you knew the price.
你明知我會得到什麼,也明知代價是什麼
It was wrong of them to burn my temple.
他們燒了我的神廟,這是不對的
It angered the Great Shepherd.
他們觸怒了至高牧神
This is not god's work.
神靈纔不會做出這種事
My child was innocent. Innocent?
我的孩子是無辜的 無辜的
He would have been the stallion who mounts the world.
他本來會成爲騎着世界的駿馬
Now he will burn no cities.
如今他沒有辦法燒燬城市
Now his khalasar will trample no nations into dust.
他的卡拉♥薩再也無法令其他國度灰飛煙滅了
I spoke for you.
是我替你求情
I saved you.
是我救了你
Saved me?
救我
Three of those riders had already
孩子,你救我之前
raped me before you saved me, girl.
我已經被三名騎手上過了
I saw my god's house burn,
我見到我神的廟堂遭到焚燒
there where I had healed men and women beyond counting.
而我曾在那裏醫治過不計其數的善男信女
In the streets I saw piles of heads...
街上隨處可見堆堆人頭
the head of the baker who makes my bread,
人頭堆裏有給我做麪包喫的烘焙師傅
the head of a young boy
有罹患熱病
that I had cured of fever just three moons past.
好容易才救活的小男孩,也就三個月前的事
So tell me again exactly what it was
你倒是說說看
that you saved.
你救了什麼
Your life.
我救了你的命
Why don't you take a look at your khal...
那就好好瞧瞧你的卡奧
Then you will see exactly what life is worth
讓你明白當一切都消失的時候
when all the rest has gone.
生命究竟有何價值
You can't!
你不能走
Get out of my way, Sam.
山姆別擋道
They'll put out the word.
他們會放出話去
They'll send out ravens. People will come after you.
派出渡鴉,會有人來追你的
Do you know what happens to deserters?
你知道逃兵會有何下場嗎
Better than you do.
比你清楚
What are you going to do?
你打算怎麼做
I'm gonna find my brother
直接去找我哥
and put a sword through King Joffrey's throat.
然後親手血刃喬佛裏國王
You can't leave us now. We need you here.
你不能這樣一走了之,大夥需要你
Move. I won't let you go.
走開 我不會放你走
Move. No.
走開 不
Hand of the King?
御前首相
So it would seem.
看來是這樣
And your father said you
你老爸還說
couldn't take anyone with you to King's Landing.
不准你帶任何人去君臨
No, he said I couldn't take you with me to King's Landing.
不,他只說不准我帶你去君臨
He was very specific on that point.
他特意強調這一點
He knew my name?
他知道我的名字
What?
什麼
He said, "Don't bring Shae with you to King's Landing"?
他說 "不準帶雪伊去君臨 "嗎
I believe he used the word "Whore."
相信他用的是 " 妓♥女 "這個詞
Are you ashamed of me?
怕我丟了你的臉嗎
Are you afraid that i'm dancing around the court with my tits out?
怕我在宮廷上跳脫衣舞是嗎
I'm funny now?
我現在很可笑是吧
I'm Shae the funny whore.
我是可笑的妓♥女雪伊
My father's probably the most powerful man in the country.
我老爸可能是海內最有權勢的人
Certainly the richest.
財力更是無人能及
He has all Seven Kingdoms in his pockets.
他可以將七國玩弄於股掌
Everyone everywhere
無論何人,來自何方
always has to do exactly what my father says.
都要對他唯命是從
He's always been a cunt.
他一直都這麼混賬
I believe the ladies of the court
相信朝廷裏的夫人小姐
could learn a great deal from a girl like you.
能從你這樣的姑娘身上學到很多
Why don't you come with me,
不如就跟我一起進宮
be the Hand's lady?
做首相夫人怎樣
Because the King needs a Hand and the Hand...
因爲國王需要首相,而首相需要 ...
I know what a Hand needs.
我知道首相的需求
Ghost? Hyah!
白靈 駕
Hyah. Hyah!
駕 駕
Hyah.

Samwell!
山姆威爾
Is he dead? No, he's not dead.
他死了嗎 沒死
Did we get him?
找到他了嗎
Come on, help me get him up.
拜託,幫我扶他起來
Lucky you've got plenty of padding.
幸虧你皮糙肉厚
We're taking you back to where you belong.
我們要把你帶回屬於你的地方
I belong with my brother. But we're your brothers now.
我屬於我的兄弟 我們就是你的兄弟
They'll kill you if they find out you've gone.
如果他們發現你跑了,你會被砍頭的
They'll kill you if they know you came after me.
若是他們知道你們來追我,你們也會沒命
Go back. Sam told us everything.
回去吧 山姆都跟我們說了
We're sorry about your father. But it doesn't matter.
你父親的事我們很遺憾 但那與你無關
You took the oath. You can't leave.
一旦發了誓,你就不能離開
I have to. You can't.
我非走不可 不行
You said the words. I don't care about...
你發過誓了 我不在乎
Hear my words and bear witness to my vow..."
"傾聽我的誓言,做我的見證 ""
To hell with all of you.
你們都見鬼去吧
Night gathers and now my watch begins.
"長夜將至,我從今開始守望 "
It shall not end until my death.
至死方休
I shall live and die at my post."
我將盡忠職守,生死於斯 "
I am the sword in the darkness..."
"我是黑暗中的利劍 ""
The watcher on the walls,
"長城上的守衛 "
The shield that guards the realms of men.
守護王國的堅盾
I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch,
我將生命與榮耀獻給守夜人
for this night and all nights to come."
今夜如此,夜夜皆然 "
還記得我們的初次結合嗎,我的日和星
如果你還在,如果你沒有離開,告訴我
你是戰士,一直都是,我現在需要你戰鬥
我知道你在遠方,但回來吧,我的日和星
When the sun rises in the west
當太陽從西邊升起
and sets in the east...
在東邊落下
Then you shall return to me, my sun and stars.
你纔會變回以前的模樣,我的日和星
Kings?
國王們
Oh, I can tell you all there is to know about kings.
我可以告訴你國王們的一切
The thing you need to understand about kings is...
關於那些國王,你要知道的事情是 ...
For the past 67 years, I've known...
過去的六十七年裏,我所瞭解
truly known more kings than any man alive.
真正瞭解的國王比任何人都多
They're complicated men, but I know how to serve them.
他們個個難以捉摸,不過我知道該如何輔佐
Yes.
是啊
And keep on serving them.
而且從未失去我的位子
Aerys Targaryen...
伊里斯·坦格利安
Of all the thousand thousand maladies the gods visit on us,
諸神播撒給我們的衆多劣性當中
Madness is the worst.
瘋狂是最要命的
He was a good man,
他是個好人
such a charmer.
非常有魅力
To watch him melt away before my eyes,
眼見他在我面前日漸改變
consumed by dreams of fire and blood...
迷失在血與火的迷夢之中
Robert Baratheon was an entirely different animal...
勞勃·拜拉席恩則是頭截然不同的猛獸
powerful man, a great warrior...
是個厲害的人物,偉大的戰士
But alas, winning a kingdom and ruling a kingdom
但可惜的是,打江山容易
are rather different things.
守江山難
They say that if a man goes through life with his battle visor down,
人家說老罩着面甲過日子的人
he can often be blind to the enemies at his side.
容易看不到身側的敵人
Now I serve his son King Joffrey,
而現在,我輔佐他兒子喬佛裏國王
may the gods bless his reign.
願諸神保佑他國泰民安
He is a capable young man... strong military mind.
他是個能幹的年輕人,好戰心強
Stern...
而且嚴厲
but sternness in defense of the realm is no vice.
不過對保護王國而言,嚴厲不算缺點
It's far too soon to know what manner of king he will be,
現在說他會成爲怎樣的國王,還爲時尚早
but I sense true greatness on the horizon for our new king.
但我能預料到, 這位新國王必有豐功偉績
True greatness.
豐功偉績
So what's the thing?
你說的那件事呢
What thing?
什麼事
About kings.
國王的事啊
You said, "The thing you need to understand about kings..."
你說, "關於國王,你要知道的事 "
What? Things? What?
事情,什麼事情
When you started, you... never mind.
你剛開始說的,算了
Let me see you out, my dear.
我送你出去吧,親愛的
It's all right. No need. Yes yes.
沒事,你坐着吧 好吧
Till the next time.
下次再見了
When you imagine yourself up there, how do you look?
想想看, 你要是坐在上面會是什麼樣子
Does the crown fit? Do all the lords and ladies
王冠合適嗎,多年以來對你嗤之以鼻的
simper and bow, the ones who sneered at you for years?
老爺夫人們會不會虛情假意地向你卑躬屈膝
It's hard for them to simper and bow without heads.
沒了腦袋,他們想卑躬屈膝也難
A man with great ambition and no morals...
野心勃勃,而道德淪喪
I wouldn't bet against you.
我可不敢與你爲敵
And what would you do, my friend,
我的朋友,要是你坐上去了
if you found yourself sitting up there?
又會怎麼做呢
I must be one of the few men in this city
我一定是城裏爲數不多的
who doesn't want to be king.
對王座毫無興趣的人
You must be one of the few men in the city
你一定是城裏爲數不多的
who isn't a man.
不算男人的男人
Oh, you can do better than that.
積點口德吧
When they castrated you,
你被閹的時候
did they take the pillar with the stones?
是既取卵又殺雞嗎
I've always wondered. Have you?
我一直都很好奇 是嗎
Do you spend a lot of time wondering what's between my legs?
你還費心巴力地琢磨我下身是什麼樣子嗎
I picture a gash like a woman's.
我估摸着就像女人一樣是條縫
Is that about right?
猜中了嗎
I am flattered, of course, to be pictured at all.
我真是受寵若驚啊,還勞煩您琢磨我下身
Must be strange for you, even after all these years...
雖說過了這麼多年,你肯定還是不習慣吧
a man from another land,
來自異國他鄉
despised by most,
爲衆人所鄙夷
feared by all...
無人不畏懼
Am I? That is good to know.
我是這樣的嗎,承蒙您告知
Do you lie awake at night fearing my gash?
你有沒有因爲害怕我那條縫而夜不能寐呀
But you carry on, whispering in one king's ear
但你挺了過來,在一任又一任的國王耳邊
and then the next.
輕聲低語
I admire you.
我真心欽佩您
And I admire you, Lord Baelish.
我也欽佩您,貝里席大人
A grasper from a minor house with a major talent
出身卑微,攀附權勢,最大的才能就是
for befriending powerful men and women.
結交有權有勢的主子,以及女主
A useful talent, I'm sure you'd agree.
很實用的才能,我相信你也同意
So here we stand...
所以呢,我們在這兒
in mutual admiration and respect.
彼此欽佩,互相尊重
Playing our roles.
各扮其角
Serving a new king.
輔佐新王
Long may he reign.
願其長久
My king. My king.
國王陛下 國王陛下
My lords. Shall we begin?
各位大人,可以開始了嗎
You're Arry now, hear me?
你現在就叫阿利了,聽到沒
Arry the orphan boy.
孤兒阿利
No one asks an orphan too many questions
沒人會盤問孤兒
cause nobody gives three shits.
因爲沒人在乎 '
What's your name?
你叫什麼
Arry.
阿利
We have a long way to travel and in bad company.
路還長,和你作伴的都不是什麼好東西
I have 20 this time,
這回我弄到二十個人
men and boys all bound for the Wall.
有大人,有小孩,全都送去長城
Your lord father gave me the pick of the dungeons
你父親大人讓我自己去牢裏挑人
and I didn't find no little lordlings down there.
那兒可沒啥貴族少爺之流
This lot, half of them would turn you over to the king
這羣人有一半連想都不想就會把你交給國王
quick as spit for a pardon.
以換取赦免
And the other half would do the same,
而另一半也會這麼做
except they'd rape you first.
不過會先強♥暴你再說
So keep to yourself...
所以你小心一點
and when you piss, do it in the woods alone.
要撒尿就自個兒到林子裏撒
You stay with this lot, boy.
你和這幫人待着,小子
And stay...
別亂跑
or I'll lock you in the back of the wagon with these three.
不然你就跟他們仨鎖在馬車後面
Watch yourself, midget.
看路,小矮子
He's got a sword, this one.
他竟然有一把劍
What's a gutter rat like you doing with a sword?
你這種賤♥人要劍幹嘛
Maybe he's a little squire.
說不定是哪家的小跟班
He ain't no squire. Look at him.
他纔不是啥跟班,你瞧瞧
He looks like a girl.
簡直就一娘們兒
I bet he stole that sword.
我敢打賭,八成是偷來的
Let's have a look.
拿來瞧瞧
I could use me a sword like that.
我倒很想有這麼一把劍哩
Take it off him. Give it here, midget.
你去搶來啊 拿劍來,小矮子
Look at him!
你看這傢伙
You'd better give Hot Pie the sword.
你最好把劍拿給熱派
I've seen him kick a boy to death.
他以前把一個男孩活活踢死了
I knocked him down and I kicked him in the balls
我把他揍倒在地,然後猛踢他老二
and I kept kicking him until he was dead.
一直踢到他死爲止
I kicked him all to pieces.
我把他踢得稀爛
You better give me that sword! You want it?
你最好把劍拿來 你想要嗎
I'll give it to you.
我可以給你
I already killed one fat boy.
我殺過一個小胖子
I bet you never killed anyone.
我敢打賭,你沒殺過人
I bet you're a liar. But I'm not.
你剛纔那是撒謊,但我是說真的
I'm good at killing fat boys.
我最會殺小胖子
I like killing fat boys.
最喜歡殺小胖子
Oh, you like picking on the little ones, do you?
你就喜歡欺負小個子,是吧
You know, I've been hammering an anvil these past 10 years.
要知道,我打鐵有十年了
When I hit that steel, it sings.
我打鐵的時候,鐵會唱歌
Are you gonna sing when I hit you?
我打你的時候,你會不會唱啊
This is castle forged steel.
這是城裏鐵匠用精鋼打的
Where'd you steal it?
你從哪兒偷的
It was a gift. It don't matter now.
別人送我的 無所謂了
Where we're going, they don't care what you've done.
我們要去的地方,沒人計較你的過去
They've got rapers, pickpockets, highwaymen ... murderers.
多得是強♥奸犯、 小偷、強盜、殺人犯
Which are you? Armorer's apprentice.
那你呢 武器師傅的學徒
But my master got sick of me,
師傅不想要我了
so here I am.
就送我來這兒
Come on, you sorry sons of whores!
出發,你們這羣婊♥子養的
It's a thousand leagues from here to the Wall
從這兒到長城要趕上千里路
and winter is coming!
而且凜冬將至
Ham.
又是火腿
How many days in a row must a man be
天天早餐都喫火腿
expected to start his day with ham?
這到哪天才是頭兒啊
Bring me some beer at least.
起碼給我倒杯啤酒吧
You look exhausted.
你沒什麼精神
Was your moonlight ride that tiring?
昨晚騎馬就這麼累啊
Don't look so terrified.
別害怕
If we beheaded everyone that ran away for the night,
要是我把每個半夜開溜的人都抓來砍頭
only ghosts would guard the Wall.
那防守長城的就只剩鬼魂了
At least you weren't whoring in Mole's Town.
好歹你沒去鼴鼠村嫖妓
Honor made you leave,
榮譽心驅使你離開
honor brought you back.
榮譽心也鞭策你回來
My friends brought me back.
帶我回來的是我的朋友們
I didn't say it was your honor.
我又沒說是你的榮譽心
They killed my father.
他們殺害了我父親
And you're going to bring him back to life, are you?
你有辦法讓他起死回生嗎
No? Good.
沒有吧,很好
We've had enough of that sort of thing.
這種怪事我們可不希望再有了
Beyond the Wall, the rangers are
長城外的遊騎兵回報
reporting whole villages abandoned.
好些村落完全被遺棄
At night they see fires blazing in the mountains
他們在夜晚看見羣山中的火光
from dusk until dawn.
從黃昏直燒到天亮
A captured wildling swears their
一個被抓的野人發誓說
tribes are uniting in some secret stronghold,
許多部落齊聚到一處祕密要塞
to what ends the gods only know.
他們目的爲何,只有天上諸神知道
Outside Eastwatch
東海望外面
Cotter Pyke's men discovered four blue eyed corpses.
卡特·派克的手下發現了四具藍眼死屍
Unlike us, they were wise enough to burn them.
他們比我們聰明,直接就燒掉了
Do you think your brother's war
你覺得你兄弟的戰爭
is more important than ours?
比我們這場戰爭更重要嗎
No. When dead men and worse
不 等哪天夜裏,死人
come hunting for us in the night,
還有更邪乎的傢伙大舉入侵
do you think it matters who sits on the Iron Throne?
你覺得誰坐在鐵王座上還有差別嗎
No. Good.
沒有 很好
Because I want you and your wolf with us
等我們明天越牆北進時
when we ride out beyond the Wall tomorrow.
我希望你和你那頭狼與我們同在
Beyond the Wall?
越牆北進
I'll not sit meekly by and wait for the snows.
我不會幹坐在這兒等風雪來臨
I mean to find out what's happening.
我一定要知道究竟發生了什麼
The Night's Watch will ride in force
這次守夜人軍團要大舉出動
against the wildlings, the white walkers
與敵人正面交鋒,管它是野人
and whatever else is out there.
異鬼,還是別的什麼東西
And we will find Benjen Stark,
我們要找到班揚·史塔克
alive or dead.
不論是死是活
I will command them myself.
我將親自領軍
So I'll only ask you once, Lord Snow...
所以呢,雪諾大人,我就問你一句
Move out!
出發
Are you a brother of the Night's Watch
你究竟是守夜人的弟兄 ...
or a bastard boy who wants to play at war?
還是隻愛玩騎馬打仗的私生小毛頭
卡麗熙,這是您的命令嗎
Drogo will have no use for dragon eggs in the night lands.
卓戈在夜晚的國度是用不着龍蛋的
Sell them. You can return to the free cities
不如賣掉,然後返回自由城邦
and live as a wealthy woman for all your days.
所換的財富夠您一輩子享用不盡
They were not given to me to sell.
這些蛋不是要我拿去賣的
Khaleesi, my queen,
卡麗熙,女王陛下
I vow to serve you, obey you,
我發誓效忠於您,奉行您的一切旨意
to die for you if need be,
犧牲性命,在所不辭
But let him go, Khaleesi.
但請讓他去吧,卡麗熙
I know what you intend. Do not.
我知道您的打算,千萬不要啊
I must.
我必須這麼做
You don't understand...
你不瞭解
Don't ask me to stand aside as you climb on that pyre.
若您爬上卓戈的火葬臺,休想叫我袖手旁觀
I won't watch you burn.
我不能眼睜睜看您被火焚燒
Is that what you fear?
你怕的就是這個
You will be my khalasar.
你們將是我的卡拉♥薩
I see the faces of slaves.
我看到的是奴隸的臉
I free you.
現在,你們自由了
Take off your collars. Go if you wish, no one will stop you.
取下奴隸項圈吧,若要走,沒人阻攔你們
But if you stay,
但如果你們選擇留下
it will be as brothers and sisters,
你們將彼此成爲兄弟姐妹
as husbands and wives.
或者男女夫妻
Ser Jorah, bind this woman to the pyre.
喬拉爵士,將這女人綁上火葬臺
You swore to obey me.
你發誓奉行我的意旨
I am Daenerys Stormborn
我是風暴降生丹妮莉絲
of house Targaryen of the blood of old Valyria.
來自流淌古老瓦雷利亞血液的坦格利安家族
I am the dragon's daughter.
我是龍的女兒
And I swear to you
我向你們發誓
that those who would harm you will die screaming.
凡是傷害你們的人,必將哀嚎而死
You will not hear me scream.
你不會聽見我的哀嚎
I will.
我會的
But it is not your screams I want.
但我要的不是你的哀嚎
Only your life.
而是你的命
Blood of my blood.
吾血之血



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們