權力的遊戲   第二季 第一集
Game of Thrones  S02E01
July 26, 2019, 3 p.m.

逃亡的艾莉亞


Well struck.
打得好
Well struck, Dog.
打得好 好狗
Did you like that?
你喜歡嗎
It was well struck, Your Grace.
打得挺好 陛下
I already said it was well struck.
打得好 這是我說過的
Yes, Your Grace.
是的 陛下
Who's next?
下一個是誰
Lothor Brune,
羅索·布倫
freerider in the service of Lord Baelish.
效力於貝里席大人麾下的自由騎手
Ser Dontos the Red of House Hollard.
霍拉德家族的紅騎士唐託斯爵士
Ser Dontos the Red of House Hollard!
霍拉德家族的紅騎士唐託斯爵士
Here I am.
我來了
Here I am.
我來了
Sorry, Your Grace.
抱歉 陛下
My deepest apologies.
實在抱歉
Are you drunk? No.
你喝多了嗎 沒
Uh, no. No, Your Grace.
沒 沒有 陛下
I had two cups of wine. Two cups?
就喝了兩杯 兩杯
That's not much at all.
的確不算多
Please, have another cup.
請 再來一杯
Are you sure, Your Grace?
您說真的嗎 陛下
Yes. To celebrate my name day.
當然 爲慶祝我的命名日
Have two. Have as much as you like.
來兩杯 想喝多少喝多少
I would be honored, Your Grace.
榮幸之至 陛下
Ser Meryn, help Ser Dontos celebrate my name day.
馬林爵士 幫唐託斯爵士慶祝我的命名日
See that he drinks his fill.
灌飽他的肚子
You can't.
您不能這樣
What did you say?
你說什麼
Did you say I can't?
你說我不能這樣
I only meant it would be bad luck
我只是覺得 在您的命名日殺人
to kill a man on your name day.
會給您招來厄運
What kind of stupid peasant's superstition...
什麼亂七八糟的迷信說法
The girl is right.
這女孩說得沒錯
What a man sows on his name day
俗話說命名日播下的種子
he reaps all year.
一整年都會結果
Take him away.
把他帶走
I'll have him killed tomorrow, the fool.
我明天再殺他 這蠢材
He is.
的確
A fool you're so clever to see it.
他就是蠢材 您一眼就看了出來
He'll make a much better fool than a knight.
相比起騎士 他更適合當弄臣
He doesn't deserve the mercy of a quick death.
這種蠢材不配死得乾淨利落
Did you hear My Lady, Ser Dontos?
聽見小姐的話了嗎 唐託斯爵士
From this day, you'll be my new fool.
從今天起 你就是我的新弄臣
Thank you, Your Grace.
感謝您 陛下
And you, My Lady, thank you.
還有您 小姐 謝謝您
Beloved nephew.
親愛的外甥
We looked for you on the battlefield.
我們在戰場上到處找您
You were nowhere to be found.
可怎麼也找不到
I've been here, ruling the kingdoms.
我一直在這兒 治理國家
What a fine job you've done.
確實治理得好哇
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
More beautiful than ever.
越發漂亮了
And you! You you're going to be bigger than the Hound,
還有你 以後肯定比獵狗還要高大
but much better looking.
但是帥氣得多
This one doesn't like me.
這傢伙不喜歡我
Can't imagine why.
還真是意外
We heard you were dead.
我們聽說你死了
I'm glad you're not dead.
我很高興你沒死
Me, too, dear.
我也高興 好孩子
Death is so boring, especially now
死了多無聊 尤其是現在
with so much excitement in the world.
到處都很熱鬧
My Lady, I'm sorry for your loss.
小姐 我對您的不幸深感遺憾
Her loss?
她的不幸
Her father was a confessed traitor.
她父親是人所共知的叛國賊
But still her father.
但終究是她父親
Surely having so recently lost your own beloved father
您最近剛死了親愛的父親
you can sympathize.
應當能理解
My father was a traitor.
我父親是叛徒
My mother and brother are traitors, too.
我母親和哥哥也是叛徒
I am loyal to my beloved Joffrey.
我絕對忠於我所深愛的喬佛裏
Of course you are.
毫無疑問
Well, enjoy your name day, Your Grace.
祝您命名日愉快 陛下
Wish I could stay and celebrate,
真希望我能跟你們一起慶祝
but there is work to be done.
不過還有正事要忙
What work?
什麼正事
Why are you here?
你來這裏做什麼
The raven arrived from the Citadel this morning, Your Grace.
今早從學城來的信鴉到了 太后
The conclave has met, considered reports
學城召開樞機會 根據七國學士
from Maesters all over the Seven Kingdoms,
所做的觀測和報告
and declared this great summer done at last.
宣告長夏終結
The longest summer in living memory.
這個夏天是人們記憶中最長的一次
The peasants say, a long summer means
民間普遍認爲 長夏之後的冬季
an even longer winter. A common superstition.
更爲漫長 那是迷信的說法
We have enough wheat for a five year winter.
我們儲備的小麥足夠支撐五年
If it lasts any longer,
要是冬天再長點
we'll have fewer peasants.
農夫的數量就要減少了
The city's drowning in refugees, Your Grace, fleeing the war.
太后 城裏擠滿了逃避戰禍的難民
We have nowhere to house them.
我們沒有地方安置他們
And with winter coming, it'll only get worse.
隨着冬天臨近 情況只會更糟
You command the City Watch, do you not, Lord Slynt?
你是都城守衛隊長吧 史林特大人
I do, Your Grace.
沒錯 太后
And are you not a Lord at my command?
作爲朝臣 你是否聽命於我
I owe my title and lands to your generosity, Your Grace.
我的頭銜和封地都是拜您所賜 太后
Then do your job. Shut the gates to the peasants.
那就守好本分 不要讓難民進城
They belong in the field, not our capital.
他們的家在村野 不在都城
Yes, Your Grace.
遵命 太后
Don't get up.
不必起身了
More ravishing than ever, big sister.
越來越迷人了 姐姐
War agrees with you.
打仗讓你容光煥發啦
Forgive the interruption. Carry on.
原諒我中途打斷 請繼續
What are you doing here?
你來這裏做什麼
Ah, it's been a remarkable journey.
這趟旅程真是非同凡響啊
I pissed off the edge of the Wall,
我朝長城外撒了泡尿
I slept in a sky cell,
睡過天牢
I fought with the hill tribes...
跟高山氏族並肩戰鬥
so many adventures,
經歷許多冒險
so much to be thankful for.
心懷很多感激呀
What are you doing here? This is the small council.
你來做什麼 這是御前會議
Yes. Well I, do believe, the Hand of the King,
沒錯 可是我相信所有御前會議
is welcome at all small council meetings.
都該歡迎國王之手參加
Our father is Hand of the King.
我們父親纔是國王之手
Yes, but in his absence...
沒錯 但他不在的時候...
Your father has named Lord Tyrion
您父親任命提利昂大人
to serve as Hand in his stead while he fights.
在他征戰期間代任首相
Out! All of you out!
出去 都給我出去
I would like to know how you tricked father into this.
我想知道你怎麼騙得父親做出這個決定
If I were capable of tricking father,
我要是有本事騙得過父親
I'd be emperor of the world by now.
早就統治世界了
You brought this on yourself.
這都是你自找的
I've done nothing.
我什麼都沒做
Quite right you did nothing
很對 你袖手旁觀
when your son called for Ned Stark's head.
眼看着你兒子要了奈德·史塔克的腦袋
Now the entire North has risen up against us.
現在整個北境都起兵造反
I tried to stop it. Did you? You failed.
我試過阻止他 是嗎 你失敗了
That bit of theater will haunt our family for a generation.
這場鬧劇的後果會困擾我們家族整整一代人
Robb Stark is a child.
羅柏·史塔克不過是黃口小兒
Who's won every battle he's fought.
一個每戰必勝的黃口小兒
Do you understand we're losing the war?
你明不明白我們正在輸掉戰爭
What do you know about warfare? Nothing.
你又懂什麼戰事 一無所知
But I know people.
可是我懂得人心
And I know that our enemies hate each other
我知道我們的敵人彼此仇視
almost as much as they hate us.
其程度不亞於對我們的憎恨
Joffrey is King. Joffrey is King.
喬佛裏是國王 喬佛裏是國王
You are here to advise him.
你是來輔佐他的
I'm only here to advise him.
我只是來輔佐他的
And if the King listens to what I say,
如果國王樂意聽我的建議
the King might just get his Uncle Jaime back.
他應當把詹姆舅舅弄回來
How?
怎麼做
You love your children.
你愛你的孩子
It's your one redeeming quality.
這是你爲數不多的優點
That and your cheekbones.
還有你的臉蛋
The Starks love their children as well.
史塔克家也深愛他們的孩子
And we have two of them. One.
而我們手裏有兩個 是一個
One? Arya, little animal... she disappeared.
一個 艾莉亞那小畜生 她消失了
Disappeared? What, in a puff of smoke?
消失 一股煙溜走了嗎
We had three Starks to trade.
我們本來有三個史塔克可以交換
You chopped one's head off and let another escape.
你們砍了其中一個的頭 又讓另一個跑了
Father will be furious.
父親會勃然大怒
It must be odd for you...
你一定很不習慣
to be the disappointing child.
成爲讓他失望的孩子
My Lord, may the Old Gods watch over your brother
大人 願舊神護佑您的兄長
and all our northern sons.
和所有北境子弟
The walls of my holdfast will not stand the winter.
我城堡的牆壁已經挨不過冬天
The stones were last mortared in the time of King Aerys,
石牆上次抹漿還是在伊里斯國王時期
and I'm afraid the masons today
我恐怕如今的泥瓦匠
are not fit to carry their fathers' hammers.
已經不具備他們父輩的技藝
When I was a boy, I remember seeing them
我還記得兒時的一個夏天
put up a new tower at Torrhen's Square in a summer.
在託倫方城建起了一幢新塔樓
Men worked back then.
那纔是漢子們乾的活
Today, my Holdfast looks like it was built by drunk children.
如今我的城堡看上去就像醉酒的小兒所建
At night you can hear the wind howling through the gaps.
夜晚可以聽見風在縫隙裏嚎叫
And the Gods forbid it rains.
要是趕上雨天 諸神慈悲
Why, I might as well sleep beneath a waterfall.
我就像睡在了瀑布下面
Maintenance of a Holdfast
城堡的修葺
generally falls to the lord of that Holdfast.
通常由該城堡領主自行負責
Generally, yes,
通常是這樣沒錯
but I've sent all the young men off
可我把所有的年輕人都派走
to fight Robb Stark's war.
去跟羅柏·史塔克打他的仗了
King Robb. And it's not his war.
是羅柏國王 而且不是他想打仗
He didn't choose it.
他是被迫起兵
Maybe not, My Lord,
或許吧 大人
but he called in his Banners and took the men.
可是他召集封臣 把人都帶走了
Joffrey killed my father,
喬佛裏殺了我父親
your liege lord.
你效忠的領主
Do you remember your vows, Ser?
你還記得自己的誓言嗎 爵士
Of course I remember!
我當然記得
We can spare four masons for a week, My Lord.
大人 我們可以撥四個泥瓦匠去幫工一週
Will that be sufficient to repair your walls?
應當足以修復您的城牆了吧
I... I believe it will.
我想可以了
We didn't want him here all day, did we?
我們總不希望他在這裏鬧一天 對吧
I didn't like the way he was talking about Robb.
我不喜歡他那樣說羅柏
Nor did I.
我也不喜歡
But listening to people you'd rather not listen to
可是傾聽你不喜歡的人的言論
is one of your responsibilities as Lord of Winterfell.
是臨冬城領主的職責
Lord Portan.
波坦大人
My Lord, may the Old Gods watch over your brother
大人 願舊神護佑您的兄長
and all our northern sons.
和所有北境子弟
Boil this for an hour and drink the tea.
把這葉子煮一個鐘頭 喝了藥湯
Makes all your pain go away.
一身疼痛全消
Don't have any pain.
我哪裏都不疼
Lucky for you.
那是你的幸運
That way.
那邊
You've been having those dreams again.
你又做那些夢啦
I don't dream.
我不做夢
Everyone dreams.
人都會做夢
I don't.
我不做夢
Heard some of the men talking about the comet.
我聽到有些人談論彗星
They say it's an omen.
說是一種預兆
They say it means Robb will win a great victory in the South.
預示着羅柏會在南方打場大勝仗
Did they?
是嗎
I heard some other fools say it's Lannister Red.
還有些傻瓜說紅色是蘭尼斯特的顏色
Means the Lannisters will rule all Seven Kingdoms before long.
預示着不久之後蘭尼斯特將會統治七國
Heard a stableboy say it's the color of blood
俺聽馬房小弟說 那是血的顏色
to mark the death of your father.
紀念你父親的死
The stars don't fall for men.
彗星纔不會因爲凡人出現
The red comet means one thing, boy
小子 紅彗星只意味着一件事
dragons.

The dragons are all dead.
龍都死了
They've been dead for centuries.
幾百年前就死了
What did your brother say about them, Khaleesi?
您哥哥怎麼說 卡麗熙
He said they ate meat.
他說龍喫肉
He didn't tell you what kind of meat?
他沒有說是什麼肉嗎
My brother didn't know anything about dragons.
我哥哥根本不懂得龍
He didn't know anything about anything.
他什麼都不懂
She was Drogo's first gift to me.
她是卓戈送給我的第一份禮物
I remember.
我記得
I promised to protect them.
我答應過要保護他們
Promised them their enemies would die screaming.
發誓要讓他們的敵人哀嚎而死
How do I make starvation scream?
可我怎麼敵得過饑荒
A trick I never learned, I'm afraid.
恐怕我也束手無策
Does it ever end?
荒原有盡頭嗎
This is further east than I've ever been.
我從未向東走過這麼遠
But, yes, Khaleesi,
但肯定有盡頭 卡麗熙
everything ends, even the red waste.
萬物皆有盡頭 即便是紅色荒原
And you're sure there's no other way?
你確定沒有別的路可以走嗎
If we go south to the land of the Lazarheen,
若我們往南走 到拉扎林
the Lamb Men will kill us and take your dragons.
羊人會殺掉我們 搶走你的龍
If we go west to the Dothraki Sea,
若向西去多斯拉克海
the first Khalasar we meet
遇到的第一個卡拉♥薩
will kill us and take your dragons.
一樣會殺掉我們 搶走你的龍
No one will take my dragons.
誰都別想搶走我的龍
They are too weak to fight,
他們太弱小 不能戰鬥
as are your people.
你的子民也是如此
You must be their strength.
你必須成爲他們的勇氣之源
As you are mine.
而我的勇氣來自於你
吾血之血
拉卡洛 阿戈 科瓦羅 騎上剩下的馬
你向東走 你向東南走 你向東北走
我們去找什麼呢 卡麗熙
城邦 無論有沒有人 還有旅隊和旅人 河流湖泊或大海
看紅色荒原還有多遠 另一邊有什麼
Rakharo...
拉卡洛
你是我最後的希望 吾血之血
我不會讓您失望的 吾血之血
You never have.
你從未讓我失望
This is bad time to start.
這種時候尤其不能
Having a rough time of it?
受罪了嗎
Nothing's killed me yet.
還沒要我的命
Your ass killed the sledge. You offered me a ride.
你一屁♥股要了雪橇的命 是你讓我坐的
I just wanted you to shut up about your damn blisters.
我只是不想聽你抱怨該死的水皰
I was born in a place like this.
我出生的地方跟這兒一樣
Later, I fell on hard times.
後來就再沒有過好日子
Are those girls?
怎麼有姑娘
Craster's daughters.
卡斯特的女兒們
I haven't seen a girl in six months.
我都半年沒見過姑娘了
I'd keep on not seeing them if I were you.
我要是你 就不會盯着她們看
What, he don't like people messing with his daughters?
怎麼 他不喜歡別人動他的女兒嗎
He don't like people messing with his wives.
他那是不喜歡別人動他的老婆
He marries his daughters,
他娶女兒當老婆
and they give him more daughters.
她們給他生更多的女兒
And on and on it goes.
然後再娶再生
That's foul. It's beyond foul.
太齷齪了 何止齷齪
All the other wildlings for a hundred leagues have disappeared.
方圓百里的野人全都消失了
Craster's still here.
卡斯特還在
He must be doing something right.
他肯定幹了什麼好事
What happens to the boys?
男孩們都哪兒去了
Hmm? He marries his daughters.
什麼 他娶了女兒
What does he do with his sons?
那他的兒子呢
He said he planned to stop here
他說中途在這裏休息
on his way to the Frostfangs.
然後再去霜雪之牙
People make all sorts of plans.
計劃不如變化
I haven't seen Benjen Stark in three years.
我三年沒見過班揚·史塔克了
Haven't missed him.
一點都不想念他
Always treated me like scum.
他從沒拿正眼瞧過我
Haven't had any good wine for a long time.
很久沒有喝到好酒了
You Southerners make good wine, I'll give you that.
你們南方佬釀酒是好手 這我承認
We're not Southerners.
我們不是南方佬
Who's this little girl?
這小娘們兒是誰
You're prettier than half my daughters.
我那些女兒多半沒你漂亮
You got a nice wet twat between your legs?
兩腿間長了騷♥逼是吧
What's your name?
你叫什麼
Jon Snow. Snow, eh?
瓊恩·雪諾 雪諾啊
Listen to me, bastard.
聽好了 雜種
All you lot from south of the Wall, you're Southerners.
你們這些長城以南的 全是南方佬
But now you're in the North, the real North.
不過現在你們到北方了 真正的北方
The lad meant no harm.
這小夥子沒惡意
I catch that pretty little bastard talking to my daughters...
讓我逮到這漂亮的小雜種跟我女兒說話...
No one will talk to your daughters, you have my word.
沒人會跟你女兒說話 我向你保證
Now, sit down and shut your mouth.
你給我坐好 閉上嘴巴
You bring any of that good wine with you?
這種好酒你們還有帶嗎
We did.

We passed through six villages on the way here.
我們一路上經過了六座村莊
All six were abandoned.
全都廢棄了
Where have all the wildlings gone?
野人都去哪兒了
I could tell you, but I'm thirsty.
我可以告訴你 不過我很渴
There's a barrel of Dornish wine on the sledge.
雪橇上有一桶多恩葡萄酒
Bring it in here. Yes, commander.
拿進來 遵命 總司令
You want to know where they've all gone?
你想知道他們都去哪兒了
North... to join up with Mance Rayder...
北方 追隨曼斯·雷德去了
Your old friend.
你的老朋友
He's no friend of mine.
他不是我的朋友
He broke his vows, betrayed his brothers.
他違背誓言 背叛兄弟
Oh, aye.
是啊
But once he was just a poor black crow.
不過他以前只是窮酸的黑烏鴉
And now he's King Beyond the Wall.
如今是堂堂塞外之王
He's been calling himself that for years.
他自稱塞外之王好多年了
What's he king of? A frozen lake somewhere?
統治哪兒 某片冰凍的湖泊嗎
That's a good looking axe.
那把斧子很漂亮
Fresh forged?
新打的吧
Give it here.
拿來
You'll have another one made at Castle Black.
到黑城堡再給你打一把
Here.

Oh, that's some lovely steel.
真是好鋼
You want to know what Mance Rayder is doing?
你想知道曼斯·雷德在做什麼嗎
Gathering an army.
招兵買馬
What I hear, he's already got more men
我聽說 他眼下召集的兵力
than any of your southern kings.
超過你們南方的任何一個國王
And where does he plan marching this army?
他打算用這支軍隊攻打哪裏呢
When you're all the way north,
身在最北邊兒
there's only one direction to go.
自然只有一個方向可去
These are bad times to be living alone in the wild.
如今時局動盪 獨居荒野不太明智啊
The cold winds are rising.
冷風已然吹起
Let them come. My roots are sunk deep.
儘管來吧 我的根基深得很
Wife...
老婆
tell the Lord Crow how content we are.
告訴烏鴉大人我們有多喜歡這地方
This is our place.
這裏是我們的土地
Our husband keeps us safe.
我們的丈夫保護我們的安全
Better to live free than die a slave.
自由自在地活 好過受人奴役而死
Don't it make you jealous, old man,
老頭子 是不是眼紅了
to see me with all these young wives
我有這麼多年輕老婆伺候着
and you with no one to warm your bed?
你連個暖被窩的都沒有
We chose different paths.
我們選的路不一樣
Oh, aye, and you chose the path with no one but boys on it.
是啊 你那條路上清一色全是小夥子
You'll be wanting to sleep beneath my roof, I suppose,
你們大概很想住在我的屋檐下吧
and eat me out of pigs.
只怕還想喫光我的豬呢
A roof would be welcome.
有屋檐就再好不過了
It's been hard riding.
我們走了很長的路
We've brought our own food and good steel for you.
我們自備食物還給你帶了上好的兵器
Any man lays a hand on one of my wives,
哪隻臭手敢碰我老婆一下
he loses the hand.
我就剁了它
And I see this one staring too long,
這小子敢盯着我老婆看
I might just gouge his eyes out.
我就把他眼珠子剜出來
Your roof, your rules.
你的屋檐下 你說了算
Who am I?!
我是誰
Who am I?! Lord commander.
我是誰 總司令大人
And who are you? Jon Snow.
你是誰 瓊恩·雪諾
Who are you?
你是誰
Your steward.
您的事務官
You want to lead one day?
想要以後帶隊嗎
Then learn how to follow.
那就先學會跟從
Lord of Light, come to us in our darkness.
光之王 請降臨於我們的黑暗之中
We offer you these false Gods.
我們將這些虛僞諸神奉獻於您
Take them and cast your light upon us...
請帶走他們 將您的光明賜予我們
For the night is dark and full of terrors.
因爲長夜黑暗 處處險惡
For the night is dark and full of terrors.
因爲長夜黑暗 處處險惡
After the long summer,
長夏之後
darkness will fall heavy on the world.
冰冷的黑暗將籠罩世界
The stars will bleed.
星辰泣血
We need to stop her.
我們得阻止她
The cold breath of winter will freeze the seas...
凜冬的寒氣將冰凍大海
Not now.
現在不行
And the dead shall rise in the North.
北方的亡者隨之復活
All you men were named in the Light of the Seven!
你們全都在七神之光的照耀下命名
Is this how you treat the Gods of your fathers?
現在就這般對待父輩信仰的神靈嗎
Are you so eager to spit on your ancestors?
如此迫不及待地唾棄先祖嗎
You smell of fear
看你這麼恐懼
fear and piss and old bones.
又氣又怕的老骨頭
Do you want to stop me?
想阻止我嗎
Stop me.
來呀
In the ancient books, it's written
據古書預言
that a warrior will draw a burning sword from the fire.
將有一位戰士自烈火中拔出燃燒之劍
And that sword shall be Lightbringer.
此劍便是"光明使者"
Stannis Baratheon,
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩
warrior of light,
光明的戰士
your sword awaits you.
你的劍正等着你
Lord, cast your light upon us!
真♥主啊 請將您的光明賜予我們
For the night is dark and full of terrors.
因爲長夜黑暗 處處險惡
For the night is dark and full of terror.
因爲長夜黑暗 處處險惡
This woman will lead him into a war he cannot win.
這女人會把他推向一場毫無勝算的戰爭
Stannis is our king.
史坦尼斯是我們的國王
We follow where he leads,
我們跟他走就是了
even if we don't like the path. King.
不喜歡也沒辦法 國王
Since that boar killed his brother,
自從野豬頂死了他哥哥
every lord wants a coronation.
所有領主都想自立爲王
I don't serve the others. I serve Stannis.
別人我不管 我效忠的是史坦尼斯
As do I, but loyal service
我也是 但真正的忠誠
means telling hard truths.
就應當直言善諫
He's surrounded by fools and fanatics,
他周圍盡是傻瓜和信徒
but he trusts you, Davos.
但他信任你 戴佛斯
If you tell him the truth...
如果你肯告訴他真相
What's the truth?
什麼纔是真相
And I declare upon the honor of my house
"吾在此以家族之榮譽起誓"
that my beloved brother Robert "
吾所深深敬愛之兄長勞勃..."
he wasn't my beloved brother.
他不是我"深深敬愛之兄長"
I didn't love him. He didn't love me.
我不敬他 他不愛我
A harmless courtesy, Your Grace.
陛下 這是表示敬意 無傷大雅
A lie. Take it out.
這是謊言 去掉
that my brother Robert left no trueborn heirs,
"吾兄勞勃並無親生子嗣"...
the boy Joffrey, the boy Tommen,
男童喬佛裏 男童託曼
and the girl Myrcella being born of incest
與女童彌賽拉實乃瑟曦·蘭尼斯特
between Cersei Lannister and her brother Jaime Lannister.
與其弟詹姆·蘭尼斯特亂♥倫所生之孽種
By right of birth "
根據繼承與..."
Jaime Lannister, the Kingslayer.
弒君者詹姆·蘭尼斯特
Call him what he is.
是什麼就叫什麼
And her brother Jaime Lannister, the Kingslayer.
"其弟弒君者詹姆·蘭尼斯特"...
By right of birth and blood, I do this day lay claim "
根據繼承與血統的律法 吾於今日聲明"
Make it Ser Jaime Lannister, the Kingslayer.
改成弒君者詹姆·蘭尼斯特爵士
Whatever else he is, the man's still a knight.
不論行徑如何 他終究是個騎士
Ser Jaime Lannister, the Kingslayer.
"弒君者詹姆·蘭尼斯特爵士"
By right of birth and blood,
根據繼承和血統的律法
I do this day lay claim
吾於今日聲明
to the Iron Throne of Westeros.
吾乃維斯特洛鐵王座之所有人
Let all true men declare their loyalty."
勤王者應立刻宣誓效忠"
When Eddard Stark learned the truth, he told only me.
艾德·史塔克得知真相後只告訴了我一人
I'll not make the same mistake.
我不會重蹈覆轍
Send copies of that letter to every corner of the Realm,
把這封信的抄本送到全國各個角落
from the Arbor to the Wall.
從青亭島到長城
The time has come to choose.
抉擇的時候到了
Let no man claim ignorance as an excuse.
不能讓國人繼續裝聾作啞
Your Grace, the Lannisters are the true enemy.
陛下 蘭尼斯特家族纔是真正的敵人
If, for the time being, you could make peace with your brother
如果您可以暫時與令弟講和
I'll not make peace with Renly while he calls himself King.
我絕不與藍禮講和 除非他放棄稱王
Well, many have already declared for him
但已經有很多人宣誓效忠他
Mace Tyrell, Randyll Tarly.
梅斯·提利爾 藍道·塔利
Stannis does not need to beg this lord or that lord for support.
斯坦尼斯不必乞求這些諸侯的擁護
The Lord of Light stands behind him.
他有真♥主光之王的支持
And how many ships has the Lord of Light got in his fleet?
那敢問光之王有多少艦船
He has no need for ships. I'm sure he doesn't,
他不需要船 他肯定不需要
but we do if we're going to war.
但打起仗來我們肯定需要
If not Renly, Your Grace,
陛下 如果不找藍禮
join forces with Robb Stark.
那就和羅柏·史塔克結盟
Who would steal the northern half of my kingdom.
他企圖竊取我國北部的半壁江山
I've always served thieves according to their desserts,
我對待強盜的方式向來公正
as you well know, Ser Davos.
你是很清楚的 戴佛斯爵士
Joffrey, Renly, Robb Stark, they're all thieves.
喬佛裏 藍禮 羅柏·史塔克圖謀竊國
They'll bend the knee or I'll destroy them.
若不下跪臣服 我就毀滅他們
I owe you an apology, my King.
我該向您道歉 陛下
My duty is to serve.
服侍您是我的職責
You have chosen the new God over the Old Gods.
而您已經拋棄舊神 改信新神
May the Lord of Light watch over us all.
願光之王庇佑我等
Shall we drink together?
我們喝一杯吧
Don't.

A cup of wine to honor the one true God.
這杯酒是向唯一的真神致敬
The night is dark and full of terrors, old man,
老人家 長夜黑暗 處處險惡
but the fire burns them all away.
但聖火終將滌盡一切
Your Grace.
陛下
King in the North.
北境之王
I keep expecting you to leave me in one castle or another for safekeeping,
我還指望你把我留在某個城堡好好關起來
but you drag me along from camp to camp.
可你竟然拖着我隨軍而行
Have you grown fond of me, Stark?
你這是愛上我了嗎 史塔克
Is that it?
是不是啊
I've never seen you with a girl.
從沒見過你身邊有姑娘
If I left you with one of my bannermen,
如果把你留給封臣
your father would know within a fortnight
不出兩週 你父親就會知曉
and my bannerman would receive a raven with a message:
並派出信鴉 告訴我的封臣
Release my son and you'll be rich beyond your dreams.
"放我兒子自由 保證你家財萬貫"
Refuse and your house will be destroyed, root and stem."
若拒絕我 必遭滅門之災"
You don't trust the loyalty of the men following you into battle?
他們跟你出生入死 你居然信不過
Oh, I trust them with my life,
我敢對他們託付性命
just not with yours.
只是你的命不行smart boy.
聰明的小子
What's wrong?
怎麼了
Don't like being called "boy"?
不喜歡我叫你小子
Insulted?
受辱了嗎
You insult yourself, Kingslayer.
弒君者 是你自取其辱
You've been defeated by a boy.
打敗你的是小子
You're held captive by a boy.
俘虜你的是小子
Perhaps you'll be killed by a boy.
說不定這小子還會殺掉你
Stannis Baratheon sent ravens
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩
to all the high lords of Westeros.
寫信給維斯特洛所有達官顯貴
King Joffrey Baratheon
所謂喬佛裏·拜拉席恩國王
is neither a true king nor a true Baratheon.
既非正統國王 亦非王室血脈
He's your bastard son.
他是你的私生子
If that's true, Stannis is the rightful king.
如果這是真的 史坦尼斯就能合法繼位
How convenient for him.
對他是多麼有利啊
My father learned the truth.
我父親發現了真相
That's why you had him executed.
所以你們處死了他
I was your prisoner when Ned Stark lost his head.
奈德·史塔克被處決時 我已被你俘虜
Your son killed him
你兒子殺了他
so the world wouldn't learn who fathered him.
這樣你們的父子關係就沒人知道了
And you... you pushed my brother from a window
而你 將我弟弟推下高塔
because he saw you with the queen.
只因他目睹你和王后亂♥倫
You have proof?
你有證據嗎
Or do you want to trade gossip like a couple of fishwives?
還是你想當個散播謠言的長舌婦
I'm sending one of your cousins down
我已經派你的一個表親南下
to King's Landing with my peace terms.
把我的停戰條件送往君臨
You think my father's going to negotiate with you?
你以爲我父親會和你談判
You don't know him very well.
你可真不瞭解他
No, but he's starting to know me.
的確 但他會開始瞭解我
Three victories don't make you a conqueror.
三場小勝不足以稱王稱霸
It's better than three defeats.
總強過三場失利
This city stinks...
這城市真臭
Like dead bodies.
一股死人的味道
A bit corpsey, yes.
確實有點屍臭
And shit.
還有屎味
I thought you wanted to come here.
我以爲你想來君臨
I love it.
我愛死這兒了
You love the smell of dead bodies and shit?
你愛屍臭和屎味嗎
And cum and garlic and rum.
還愛精♥液 大蒜和酒味
You can smell cum from the balcony?
陽臺上聞得到精♥液嗎
I love the stink. I love the noise.
我愛這兒的臭味 愛這兒的吵鬧
Cities make me want to fuck.
城市讓我好想做♥愛
And so did the country.
鄉下也是一樣
This is where I belong.
這纔是我的家
Yes, well, you need to be careful.
對 不過要小心點
No one can know you're here.
不能讓人知道你在這兒
No one will know.
不會有人知道的
You can't trust anyone in King's Landing.
在君臨 誰都信不過
They're all liars good liars, bad liars,
全是騙子 騙術有高有低
one or two great liars.
有一兩個登峯造極
What about you?
那你呢
Me? I'm not from here. I'm a slave to the truth.
我 我又不是君臨人 我是真相的奴隸
Truth?
真相
You are the biggest little liar I have ever met.
你是我見過的 最會騙人的小騙子
Why do you think I am so little?
我個子爲什麼這麼小
I'm being crushed beneath the weight of all that truth.
真相太沉重 我不堪重負啊
Ned Stark actually slept on this.
奈德·史塔克竟然睡這樣的牀
As if the poor man didn't suffer enough.
這可憐的傢伙受的苦還不夠多嗎
One of the many changes we'll have to make around here.
除了這張牀 咱們這兒要換的還多着呢
Lord Baelish. Your Grace.
貝里席大人 太后
I wonder if I might ask you for a favor.
我能否請你幫個忙
Of course, Your Grace.
當然可以 太后
Ned Stark's youngest daughter Arya
奈德·史塔克的小女兒艾莉亞
we can't seem to locate her.
似乎不見了
If she's escaped the capital,
如果她逃出君臨
Winterfell seems the logical destination.
理應前往臨冬城
And yet my friends in the North report no sign of her.
但我在北方的朋友未有發現
Curious.
真奇怪
If we choose to negotiate with the Starks,
我們如果和史塔克家談判
the girl has some value. Whoever finds her
這女孩就有價值了 若能找到...
well, you know what they say about Lannisters and debts.
你知道的 蘭尼斯特有債必還
Well, you could ask Varys where she is.
您可以問問瓦里斯
He'll have an answer for you.
他可以給出答案
Whether you believe it...
至於您信不信嘛
Myself, I have always had a hard time trusting eunuchs.
我個人向來不大信任太監
Who knows what they want?
誰知道他們有何欲求呢
A mockingbird.
仿聲鳥
You created your own Sigil, didn't you?
這家徽是你挑的吧
Yes.
正是
Appropriate... for a self made man
很適合你這種自力更生
with so many songs to sing.
有很多歌兒可唱的人
I'm glad you like it.
很高興您能喜歡
Some people are fortunate enough
有的人特別幸運
to be born into the right family.
含着金鑰匙出生
Others have to find their own way.
其他人只能靠自個兒打拼
I heard a song once
我聽過一首歌
about a boy of modest means
說一個家境普通的男孩
who found his way into the home of a very prominent family.
想辦法進了聲名顯赫的豪門世家
He loved the eldest daughter.
他愛上了這家的長女
Sadly, she had eyes for another.
不幸的是 她卻心有所屬
When boys and girls live in the same home,
年輕男女住在同一屋檐下
awkward situations can arise.
難免有尷尬的局面
Sometimes, I've heard,
我曾聽說
even brothers and sisters develop certain affections.
即使兄弟姐妹之間 都能互生愛慕呢
And when these affections become common knowledge,
而當這種愛慕之情盡人皆知
well, that is an awkward situation indeed,
那種局面才真是尷尬
especially in a prominent family.
尤其是在豪門世家
But prominent families often forget a simple truth,
不過豪門世家往往忽視一個淺顯的道理
I've found.
據我所知
And which truth is that?
說來聽聽
Knowledge is power.
知識就是力量
Seize him.
抓住他
Cut his throat.
割開他的喉嚨
Stop.

Await.
待命
I've changed my mind. Let him go.
我改主意了 放開他
Step back three paces.
向後退三步
Turn around.
轉身
Close your eyes.
閉眼
Power is power.
權力纔是力量
Do see if you can take some time away from your coins and your whores
麻煩你暫時把金幣和妓♥女擱一邊
to locate the Stark girl for me.
替我找到史塔克家的小女兒
I would very much appreciate it.
我對此不勝感激
You're Ser Alton Lannister?
你是艾頓·蘭尼斯特爵士
I am, Your Grace.
是的 陛下
I offer your cousins peace if they meet my terms.
接受以下條件 我就與你的表親講和
First, your family must release my sisters.
第一 你們必須釋放我的兩個妹妹
Second, my father's bones must be returned to us
第二 立即歸還先父遺骸
so he may rest beside his brother and sister
讓他與兄妹一同長眠於
in the crypts beneath Winterfell.
臨冬城的墓窖中
And the remains of all those who died in his service
追隨他的衛士們的遺體
must also be returned.
也必須歸還
Their families can honor them with proper funerals.
以便其親人安葬並緬懷他們
An honorable request, Your Grace. Third...
正當的要求 陛下 第三...
Joffrey and the Queen Regent must renounce all claim
喬佛裏和攝政太后必須放棄
to dominion of the North.
對北境的統治權
From this time till the end of time,
從今往後
we are a free and independent kingdom.
北境是一個自由獨立的王國
The King in the North.
北境之王萬歲
King in the North.
北境之王萬歲
Neither Joffrey nor any of his men
喬佛裏以及他的軍隊
shall set foot in our lands again.
不得再踏入北境一步
If he disregards this command,
如果他無視此命令
he shall suffer the same fate as my father,
將會和我父親同一下場
only I don't need a servant to do my beheading for me.
只不過 我不需假手侍從將他斬首
These are Your Grace, these are
這些 陛下 這些也...
These are my terms.
這就是我的條件
If the Queen Regent and her son meet them,
如果攝政太后和她兒子接受
I'll give them peace.
我就給他們和平
If not...
如果不接受
I will litter the south with Lannister dead.
我就打到南方 讓蘭尼斯特橫屍滿地
King Joffrey is a Baratheon, Your Grace.
喬佛裏國王姓拜拉席恩 陛下
Oh, is he?
是嗎
You'll ride at daybreak, Ser Alton.
天一亮你就出發 艾頓爵士
That will be all for tonight.
今晚的會議到此爲止
A word, Your Grace?
陛下 能談談嗎
You don't have to call me "Your Grace" when no one's around.
私下裏你沒必要稱我爲"陛下"
It's not so bad once you get used to it.
習慣就好了
I'm glad someone's gotten used to it.
很高興有人能習慣
The Lannisters are going to reject your terms, you know?
蘭尼斯特絕不會同意你的條件 你知道吧
Of course they are.
我當然知道
We can fight them in the fields as long as you like,
我們在戰場上可以跟他們耗很久
but we won't beat them until you take King's Landing.
但拿不下君臨 就無法打敗他們
And we can't take King's Landing without ships.
而沒有艦隊就攻不下君臨
My father has ships and men who know how to sail them.
我父親有艦隊 也有掌舵能手
Men who fought my father.
他們曾與我父親交戰
Men who fought King Robert
他們是與勞勃國王交戰
to free themselves from the yoke of the South,
目的是擺脫南方的統治
just like you're doing now.
跟你現在所做的一樣
I'm his only living son.
我是他唯一在世的兒子
He'll listen to me.
他會聽從我的
I know he will.
我很確定
I'm not a Stark. I know that.
我知道 我不是史塔克家的人
But your father raised me to be an honorable man.
但你父親把我培養成一個講求榮譽的人
We can avenge him together.
我們可以一起爲他復仇
You don't want Balon Greyjoy for an ally.
巴隆·葛雷喬伊可不是什麼理想的盟友
I need his ships. They say he has .
我需要他的艦隊 據說有兩百艘
They say a million rats live in the sewers of King's Landing.
據說君臨的下水道中有老鼠無數
Shall we rally them to fight for us?
我們是不是也要和它們結盟
I understand you don't trust Lord Greyjoy.
我知道你不信任葛雷喬伊大人
I don't trust Lord Greyjoy because he is not trustworthy.
我不信任他是因爲他根本不值得信任
Your father had to go to war to end his rebellion.
他早年造反 你父親出兵才得以平息
Yes.
沒錯
And now I'm the one rebelling against the throne.
如今起兵造反的人是我
Before me, it was father.
父親也做過同樣的事
You married one rebel and mothered another.
你嫁了一個叛逆 又生了一個
I mothered more than just rebels,
我的孩子不只一個
a fact you seem to have forgotten.
你好像都忘了
If I trade the Kingslayer for two girls,
如果我拿弒君者換兩個女孩
my bannermen will string me up by my feet.
封臣們非把我吊死不可
You want to leave Sansa in the Queen's hands?
難道你希望珊莎落在王后手裏
And Arya...
還有艾莉亞
I haven't heard a word about Arya.
我都沒有聽到過她的消息
What are we fighting for if not for them?
如果不是爲她們 我們打什麼仗
It's more complicated than that!
沒有你說的那麼簡單
You know it is.
你心裏很清楚
It's time for me to go home.
我該回家了
I haven't seen Bran or Rickon in months.
我有幾個月沒見到布蘭和瑞肯了
You can't go to Winterfell.
你不能回臨冬城
I beg your pardon?
你說什麼
I'll send Rodrik to watch over the boys
我派羅德利克回去照顧弟弟們
because tomorrow you'll ride south to the Stormlands.
明天你要起程向南去風暴之地
Why in the name of all the Gods...
諸神在上 到底爲什麼...
Because I need you to negotiate with Renly Baratheon.
因爲我需要你去跟藍禮·拜拉席恩談判
He's rallied an army of ,.
他手下有十萬大軍
You know him. You know his family.
你認識他 兩家是故交
I haven't seen Renly Baratheon since he was a boy.
我上次見到藍禮 他還是個孩子
You have a hundred other lords...
你手下還有很多人可以派...
Which of these lords do I trust more than you?
我最信任的人除了你還有誰
If Renly sides with us,
如果藍禮支持我們
we'll outnumber them two to one.
我們的兵力就是敵人的一倍了
When they feel the jaws beginning to shut, they'll sue for peace.
等他們發現兩面受敵 肯定提出講和
We'll get the girls back.
我們就能救回妹妹們
Then we'll all go home... for good.
然後我們一起回家
I will ride at first light.
天明我就出發
We will all be together again soon, I promise.
我們很快就能重聚 我保證
You've done so well.
你做的很好
Your father would be... proud.
你父親會爲你驕傲的
Give Lord Renly my regards. King Renly.
替我問候藍禮大人 藍禮國王
There's a king in every corner now.
如今遍地是國王
What is all this?
這是做什麼
Returning this room to its proper appearance.
恢復大廳應該有的樣子
Say what you will about the Targaryens they were conquerors.
不管怎麼看坦格利安家族 他們是征服者
That is a seat for a conqueror.
那是征服者的寶座
It needs a room to match it, not vines and flowers.
王座廳就該有氣勢 不要什麼花花草草
We can't find Arya Stark.
我們找不到艾莉亞·史塔克
With luck, she's dead in a ditch somewhere.
要是老天長眼 她沒準死在哪條溝裏了
Perhaps. But if not, we need her.
也許吧 如果沒死 我們需要她
They'll never give Jaime back to us for Sansa alone.
珊莎一個人換不回詹姆
I think they might. They're weak.
我相信能換回來 他們太軟弱
They put too much value on their women.
把女人看得那麼重
We need to set our armies to the task of finding her.
我們必須派軍隊出去找她
Send out as many men as we can.
能派多少就派多少人
I'm sure if you asked grandfather
我相信如果你問下你外公...
The King does not ask; He commands.
國王不問話 只用下令
And my grandfather's stupidity in the field of battle
正因爲外公在戰場上犯糊塗
is the reason Robb Stark has Uncle Jaime in the first place.
才讓羅柏·史塔克抓住了詹姆舅舅
His life is in danger.
他有生命危險
We're at war.
我們在打仗
All our lives are in danger.
所有人都有生命危險
I heard a disgusting lie about Uncle Jaime
我聽說了噁心的謠言 是關於詹姆舅舅
and you.
和你的
Our enemies will say anything
爲了詆譭你繼位的合法性
to weaken your claim to the throne.
我們的敵人什麼謊言都可以編造
It's not a claim. The throne is mine.
這不叫繼位 王位就是我的
Of course it is.
當然是的
No one believes this foul gossip. Someone believes it.
沒人相信這種齷齪的謊話 有人相信
Father had other children?
父親還有其他孩子嗎
Besides me and Tommen and Myrcella?
除了我 託曼和彌賽菈之外
What are you asking?
你想問什麼
I'm asking if he fucked other women
我想問他厭倦你之後
when he grew tired of you.
是不是搞過別的女人
How many bastards does he have running
他到底生了多少野種
What you just did is punishable by death.
你剛纔的行爲足以判死刑
You will never do it again.
下不爲例
Never.
決不允許
That will be all, Mother.
就這樣吧 母親
No, no, no, no.
不對 不對
Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?
知不知道你的叫聲有多荒唐
Ease into it.
慢慢入戲
Slowly, with passion.
慢點兒 要激♥情
Oh, yeah.

Go wash yourselves. Put some clothes on.
去梳洗一下 換上衣服
Both of you are working tonight.
你倆今晚都要接客
We do things differently here, Daisy.
這裏的做法不一樣 黛西
This isn't some five copper bawdy house in Hayseed Hall.
這裏可不是曹廳那裏的便宜妓院
Haystack Hall. Wherever you're from.
是草廳 管它呢
Our establishment doesn't cater
我們這裏不招待
to ploughmen and goat herders.
泥腿子和羊倌
Lord Olsen.
歐森大人
Taste is everything here.
這裏品味最重要
Littlefinger's a fancy man.
小指頭真是愛奢華
Don't call him Littlefinger.
千萬別這麼叫他
He doesn't like it.
他不喜歡
Lord Baelish.
貝里席大人
She pretends she doesn't speak the common tongue
她裝作不會說通用語
so that people will think she's exotic.
讓客人以爲她來自異域
She grew up just down the road in Flea Bottom.
其實她就在跳蚤窩那裏長大
She's beautiful.
她長得真美
She's a dumb slut, really, but a lid for every pot.
她不用說話也浪得很 什麼人都能搞定
Lord Commander.
司令大人
Good to see you... Again.
真高興 又見到您了
You do realize this establishment
您肯定知道這裏
is owned by Lord Petyr Baelish,
屬於培提爾·貝里席大人
the King's Master of Coin...
替國王管錢的財務大臣
Coin which goes in many pockets.
那錢通着很多人的口袋
Orders. Whose orders?
我只是聽令行事 誰的命令
Someone who doesn't care what Littlefinger thinks.
不在乎小指頭怎樣想的人
No, you can't. No! Please!
不 不要 求你了
No! Not my Barra!
不要 別殺我的芭拉
Please. Please. Enough. Get it done.
求你了 求你了 夠了 快點
Kill the bastard. No, no!
殺掉小雜種 不要
Please. Give it here.
求你了 拿過來
No, please.
不要 求你了
Spread out. Search every house.
散開 挨家挨戶搜
Every room. Look in every room.
四處搜 仔細點
Gendry! His name is Gendry.
詹德利 他叫詹德利
Where is the bastard?
野種在哪兒呢
The Night's Watch! Please, stop!
守夜人帶走了 饒命啊
Where?
往哪裏走了
They took him up the Kingsroad, heading north.
他們帶他上了國王大道 往北走了
How will we know him?
怎麼認出他
He's got a bull's head helmet. He made it himself.
他有個牛角頭盔 他自己做的
Find him.
去找他



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們