權力的遊戲   第二季 第二集
Game of Thrones  S02E02
July 26, 2019, 3:29 p.m.

丹妮莉絲帶領族人求生


Gotta be ready before nightfall.
天黑前要弄好
Okay, keep moving.
好了 繼續
Put a watch on the ridge.
山上需要警戒
And the tree lines.
林邊也要
Boy.
小子
Lovely boy.
可愛的小子
What do you want?
你想做什麼
A man has a thirst.
某人口渴
A man does not drink for a day and a night.
某人一天一夜沒有喝水了
A boy could make a friend.
某男孩可以多一個朋友
I have friends.
我有朋友了
Give us a beer. Before I skin you.
給咱來杯啤酒 別等我剝了你的皮
A man does not choose his companions.
某人無法選擇同伴
These two, they have no courtesy.
這兩個人 他們沒有禮貌
A man must ask forgiveness.
某人必須請求原諒
You're called Arry.
你叫阿利 對不對
This man has the honor to be Jaqen H'ghar.
此人很榮幸是賈昆·赫加爾
Once of the Free City of Lorath.
從羅拉斯自由貿易城邦而來
Beer, you little shit.
你這小崽子 拿啤酒來
Get us beer!
給咱啤酒
You should have asked nicely.
你該有禮貌些
Come closer,
你過來啊
and I'll shove that stick up your bunghole and fuck you bloody.
過來我就拿那根棍子插♥你♥屁♥眼 幹♥死♥你
A boy has more courage than sense.
男孩很勇敢 但不理智
Come here!
過來啊
Yoren said none of us were to go near of those three. Come here.
尤倫叫我們不準靠近那三個人 過來啊
They don't scare me.
我不怕他們
Then you're stupid.
那你就是笨蛋
They scare me.
我可怕死了
What are gold cloaks doing so far from King's Landing?
金袍子會到離君臨這麼遠的地方來嗎
What are you doing?
你這是做什麼
They're looking for me.
他們在找我
You're in command here?
這兒你是頭嗎
You're a long way from home.
你們離開家很遠哪
I asked you a question.
我問你話呢
Aye, you did.
對 你問了
You asked without manners.
你問得沒禮貌
And I chose not to answer.
我決定不回答
I have a royal warrant.
我有國王手諭
For one of these gutter rats you're transporting.
捉這羣陰溝老鼠裏的一隻
Well the thing is,
問題是
these gutter rats belong to the Night's Watch now.
如今這羣陰溝老鼠屬於守夜人
That puts them beyond the reach of kings and queens. Does it?
國王王后都無權動他們 是嗎
It's a funny thing.
說來好笑
People worry so much about their throats,
人們往往只顧着保護咽喉
that they forget about what's down low.
忘了下面的重要部位
Now I sharpened this blade before breakfast.
我這匕♥首早飯前剛剛磨利
I could shave a spider's arse if I wanted to.
快得可以給蜘蛛刮腿毛
Or,
又或者
I could nick this artery in your leg.
我可以挑一下你的腿筋
And once it's nicked,
一旦挑斷了
there's no one around here who knows how to unnick it.
這附近可沒有人能幫你接
We'll just keep that.
這東西咱替你保管
Good steel is always needed on the Wall.
長城守軍永遠需要好刀好劍
Seems you have a choice.
看來你們面臨選擇
You can die here at this crossroads a long way from home.
可以死在這個遠離家鄉的路口
Or you can go back to your city and tell your masters
或者回到城裏報告主子
you didn't find what you were looking for.
你們沒找到要找的人
We're looking for a boy named Gendry.
我們在找一個名叫詹德利的男孩
He carries a bull's head helmet.
他有一隻牛角盔
Anyone turning him over will earn the King's reward.
交出他來 國王定有賞賜
We'll be back. With more men.
我們會回來的 帶更多人手
And I'll be taking your head home along with that bastard boy.
把你的腦袋和那雜種一起帶回去
My lord.
大人
You make me wait a long time.
你讓我好等
And your friend keeps me company.
你的朋友好心陪我
We were just speaking of your bravery
我們剛剛說到您英勇作戰
in the victory against the Stark auxiliary forces.
打敗史塔克軍的戰績吶
It was quite a battle.
那一仗很激烈
I heard you suffered a terrible head wound.
聽聞您頭部受了重創
The northerners are such fearsome warriors.
北方人打起仗來真是可怕
And I tell him the story of how we meet.
我還給他講了我們相識的經過
To find so lovely a creature working in your father's kitchens.
發現這樣一個尤物在您父親的廚房裏工作
It almost beggars belief.
幾乎顛覆了我的信仰
Strange things do happen.
怪事也是有的
You should taste her fish pie.
你該嚐嚐她的鮑魚
I don't think Lord Varys likes fish pie.
我想瓦里斯大人不喜歡鮑魚
How can you tell?
你知道
I can always tell.
我就是知道
Men like Lord Varys and I
我和瓦里斯大人這樣的人
can't let our disadvantages get the best of us.
豈能受身體缺陷所制
We'll make a fisherman of him yet.
他早晚會嗜魚如命
I am glad your new friend was able to accompany you to the capital.
您的新朋友能陪你到君臨 我真是高興
Friends are such an important part of life.
朋友在生活中實在重要
Unfortunate that your father didn't want her to come.
令尊不想她來真是太不幸了
But rest easy, my lord,
可是大人您不要擔心
I am very good at keeping secrets for my good friends.
爲朋友保守祕密我最可靠不過了
Your discretion is legendary, where your friends are concerned.
您的謹慎有口皆碑 涉及到朋友的時候
How unspeakable of me to go on and on,
您一定想休息了
when all you want to do is rest.
我還繼續叨擾可真是無禮
I will leave you.
我這就退下
Welcome to King's Landing, my dear.
歡迎來到君臨 我親愛的
The city is made brighter by your presence.
您的光臨令都城生輝
We have a council meeting, my lord.
大人 我們要開御前會議
I don't like threats.
我不喜歡威脅
Who threatened you?
誰威脅您了
I'm not Ned Stark. I understand the way this game is played.
我不是奈德·史塔克 我懂得遊戲路數
Ned Stark was a man of honor. And I am not.
奈德·史塔克是正人君子 可我不是
Threaten me again and I will have you thrown into the sea.
再敢威脅我 我就叫人把你扔進海里
You might be disappointed in the results.
真扔了您或許會失望的
Storms come and go.
風暴來了又散
The big fish eat the little fish.
大魚喫掉小魚
And I keep on paddling.
而我穩坐釣魚船
Come, my lord.
走吧 我的大人
We shouldn't keep the queen waiting.
我們不該讓太后久等
From this time until the end of time,
"從今往後"
we are not part of your realm,
我國脫離你們的統治
but a free and independent Kingdom of the North."
成爲自由且獨立的北境王國"
He has more spirit than his father, I'll give him that.
倒是比他父親能折騰 這點我承認
You've perfected the art of tearing up papers.
你撕紙的技藝真是登峯造極
We can give him his father's bones back
把他父親的遺骨還給他
at least as a gesture of good faith.
至少展示一下誠意
You'll give the Starks our reply, cousin?
你願去給史塔克回話嗎 表弟
I will, Your Grace.
願意 太后
Did you see my brother when you were the Starks' guest?
你在史塔克營中看到我弟弟了嗎
I did.
看到了
They have not broken his spirit, Your Grace.
他們沒能令他屈服 太后
If you speak with him,
若有機會與他講話
tell him he's not been forgotten.
告訴他我們都惦念着他
I will, Your Grace.
是 太后
Safe travels, cousin.
旅途平安 表弟
You have a deft hand with diplomacy.
你的外交手段真是靈活
If that's everything?
還有事嗎
A a raven flew in this morning from Castle Black.
黑城堡今天有信鴉來
Trouble with the wildlings.
野人又鬧事了
That's why they're called "wildlings."
所以他們才叫野人
Somewhat less wild these days.
如今倒沒那麼野了
It seems they've stopped killing each other
他們好像是停止了互相殘殺
and started following this king Beyond the Wall.
開始跟從這個所謂的塞外之王
Another king? How many is that now,
又一個國王 現在多少個了
Five? I've lost count.
五個 我都數不過來了
The Lord Commander asks that we send more men to man The Wall.
總司令大人請求我們多送一些人手守長城
Perhaps he's forgotten we're fighting a war.
他好像忘了我們正在打仗
We have no men to spare.
哪裏勻得出人手
Cold winds are rising, and the dead rise with them."
"冷風已然吹起 死人隨之復活""
The northerners are a superstitious people.
北方人都這麼迷信
According to the Commander,
據總司令所說
one of these dead men attacked him in his chambers.
有個死人闖進房間襲擊了他
Mormont doesn't lie.
莫爾蒙向來不說謊
How do you kill a dead man?
怎麼才能殺死一個死人呢
Apparently you burn him.
當然是用火燒
One trip to The Wall and you come back
不過是去了一趟長城回來
believing in grumpkins and snarks.
你就相信古靈精怪了
I don't know what I believe,
不管我相信什麼
but here's a fact for you.
有句實話要告訴你
The Night's Watch is the only thing that separates us
守夜人是唯一能保衛王國
from what lies beyond the Wall.
抵禦未知威脅的屏障
I have every confidence
我絲毫不懷疑
the brave men of the Night's Watch will protect us all.
守夜人的勇士們能保護我們
And I said,
要我說啊
if the gods wanted us to have dignity,
如果諸神希望我們有尊嚴地死去
they wouldn't make us fart when we died.
就不會讓我們在臨死時放屁
We fart when we die?
臨死時會放屁嗎
My blessed mother I was holding her hand when she left this world.
我那可敬的母親臨終時拉着我的手
She farted so hard, the whole bed shook.
她打的屁太猛 連牀都晃動起來
Seems a bit greedy for one man to have so many wives.
一個人娶這麼多老婆真是貪得無厭
Wouldn't two or three be enough for him?
兩三個不就夠了嗎
We were having a serious discussion.
咱剛纔說的可是很嚴肅的話題
Would you look at that?
你們瞧啊
Nothing like the sight of a woman walking away.
女人走路的背影最好看了
I prefer watching them come towards me.
我更希望看她們朝我走過來
I'm sure that's nice, too.
肯定也很好看
Yeah, well, there was a milkmaid
我老家的隔壁農場
named Violet on the next farm over from where I grew up.
有個擠奶的姑娘叫小紫
And we were wrestling together from the time we were six years old.
我們從六歲時起 就經常一起打鬧
And then we got older,
後來長大了
and the wrestling, uh changed.
打鬧嘛 就換了內容
You were with her?
你睡過她了
How many times?
多少次
Well, as many times as I could.
有機會就睡咯
I wish I grew up on a farm.
我要是在農場長大就好了
We need more potatoes.
馬鈴薯不夠
Get another sack from the sledge.
去雪橇上再拿一袋
Get the turnips, too.
蘿蔔也要
No, Ghost, no!
不 白靈 不行
No!
不可以
Ghost, away. Shoo. Shoo!
白靈 走開 走
You all right?
你沒事吧
Did he frighten you? You you shouldn't touch me.
他嚇着你了吧 你不可以碰我
Oh, oh. Right.
噢 是的
I'm sorry. I just wanted to make sure you weren't hurt.
抱歉 我只想確定你沒受傷
You're very brave.
你真勇敢
What are you doing?
你要幹嘛
This is Gilly,
她叫吉莉
she's one of Craster's... daughters.
是卡斯特的女兒
Hello, Gilly. What are you doing?
你好 吉莉 你要幹嘛
Sam said you could help.
山姆說你能幫我
I'm sorry, but Sam knows we're not supposed...
抱歉 山姆知道我們不該...
She's pregnant.
她懷孕了
We have to take her with us when we leave.
我們得帶上她 帶她一起走
What?
什麼
What would that I know it sounds a bit mad.
要是... 我知道這有點瘋狂
No, it doesn't sound a bit mad, it's impossible.
不是瘋不瘋狂 是根本不可能
The Lord Commander ordered us to... We are sworn to protect.
總司令大人下令 我們發誓保護弱者
Sam we can't take her. Please ser, please.
山姆 我們不能帶她走 請聽我說
I can still run if I have to.
需要的時候我還跑得動
It's just not possible.
絕對不行
I'm going to have a baby, if it's a boy I...
我快生了 如果是男孩 我...
If it's a boy, what?
如果是男孩會怎樣
You want us to risk our lives for you,
你要我們爲你拿性命去冒險
and you won't even tell us why?
卻不肯告訴我們原因
Why'd you do that?
你怎麼這樣
Do what? Ask her a question?
怎樣 問句話也不行嗎
You were cruel. Cruel?
你真殘忍 殘忍嗎
Sam, are you in such a hurry to lose a hand?
山姆 你迫不及待想少隻手嗎
I didn't touch her! No, you just want to steal her,
我沒有碰她 可你想把她偷走
what do you think Craster cuts off for that?
你猜卡斯特會爲此砍掉你什麼部位
I can't steal her,
我這不叫偷
she's a person, not a goat.
她是人 又不是山羊
We're heading deeper and deeper into wildling territory.
我們越來越深入野人的領地
We can't take a girl with us.
不能帶着女人行軍
Mormont wouldn't have it. And even if he would,
莫爾蒙不會答應的 就算他答應了
what would we do with her?
我們拿她怎麼辦
Who's gonna deliver a baby, You?
誰幫她接生 你嗎
I could try.
我可以試試
What? I've read about it.
怎麼了 我在書上讀過的
A bit.
一點點
I'm sorry Sam.
對不起 山姆
We can't help her.
我們幫不了她
Khaleesi.
卡麗熙
You don't need to see this. He is blood of my blood.
您不用看 他是吾血之血
Who did this?
誰幹的
Khal Pono, perhaps,
也許是波諾卡奧
Khal Jhaqo...
或是賈科卡奧
They don't like the idea of a woman leading a Khalasar.
他們不喜歡女人領導的卡拉♥薩
They will like it far less when I'm done with them.
等我收拾他們的時候 他們會更不喜歡
他們殺了他的靈魂
靈魂是殺不死的
真的
他們殺他就跟宰畜生一樣
沒有燒掉屍體
他不能去夜晚的國度與先祖相聚
我們會火葬他
我保證
拉卡洛今晚就與他的先祖策馬騎行
Is it as you remember, my lord?
大人 和您印象中的一樣嗎
It looks smaller.
小了些
Everything looks bigger when you're a child.
小時候看什麼都覺得很大
I remember my father's cabin,
我記得小時候看父親的船艙
felt like a palace when I was little.
感覺就跟宮殿一樣
Now look at it...
現在再看
They'll be waiting for me on the docks.
他們會在碼頭接我
Who will?

Anyone who matters.
就那些人唄
This is a big day for them.
對他們來說是大日子
They haven't had much to get excited about since I left.
自從我走後 就沒什麼事讓他們激動了
It's a hard place, the Iron Islands,
鐵羣島是艱苦的地方
always has been.
一直如此
It's cold and it's wet.
寒冷潮溼
Oh, I love the cold and wet.
我喜歡寒冷潮溼
They say hard places breed hard men,
艱苦的地方纔養得出堅毅的人
and hard men rule the world.
而堅毅的人將統治世界
Then you'll be king before long.
那你很快就能當上國王咯
Try smiling with your lips closed.
閉上嘴笑一個
That's it.
這就對了
My father doesn't trust you Iron islanders.
我父親不相信你是鐵羣島的人
I don't blame him.
不怪他
He says that you're all reavers and rapers.
他說你們只會掠奪和姦淫
And that no matter how many women you have,
不管有了多少女人
you'll never be satis...
你們都不滿...
Quit talking about your father.
別說你父親了
But he's right about us.
他說的沒錯
Our wives from the Iron Islands,
鐵島女人做我們的"巖妻"
they're for breeding. That's not enough for us.
她們負責生兒育女 但是那還不夠
That's why we take salt wives from the women we capture.
所以我們要從外面搶女人當"鹽妾"
Capture me! Take me with you when you go ashore.
搶我吧 上岸時帶我走吧
Make me your salt wife. Your place is on this ship.
讓我做你的鹽妾 你屬於這裏
Not after you leave.
你一走我就待不下去了
Father will punish me. He'll call me a whore.
父親會處罰我 會罵我是妓♥女
I haven't paid you.
我可沒付你錢
I paid good money...
我花了大把的錢...
I'm not going to stand for this.
這樣子我可受不了
I barely touched her.
我都沒碰她
Now, you charge twice as much as every other brothel.
你這兒的價錢還比別處貴一倍
And this is what I get, crying. One moment, my friend.
結果呢 哭哭啼啼的 稍等 朋友
A moment.
稍安勿躁
Please accept my sincerest apologies.
請接受我最誠摯的歉意
Aremca will take good care of you.
蘭姆卡會好好服侍您的
I'm sorry, my lord.
對不起 大人
Did he hurt you?
他打了你嗎
No, my lord.
沒有 大人
It's Mhaegen. Who?
是因爲梅根 誰
She works for you.
她也爲您做事
She's the one, the gold cloaks, they killed her baby.
金袍子殺的孩子 就是她的
Ah, yes, that was poorly handled.
是了 那件事確實欠妥
Sometimes those with the most power have the least grace.
最有權勢的人往往最沒風度
I can't stop thinking about it,
我忘不掉那場景
I can't sleep.
睡不着覺
That poor little baby.
她可憐的孩子
You know, you remind me of another girl,
知道嗎 你讓我想起了一個姑娘
a lovely thing I once acquired from a Lysene pleasure house.
特別可人 是我從里斯的妓院挖來的
Beautiful, like yourself,
她跟你一樣美
and intelligent, like yourself.
一樣聰明
But she wasn't happy.
可她不開心
She cried, often.
經常哭
I asked her why but,
我問過她
we didn't have the kind of rapport that you and I have.
可我和她 不像跟你這麼親近
Yes, it was quite sad.
確實讓人傷心
Girls from Lysene pleasure houses are expensive.
里斯那兒的女孩 身價很高的
Extremely expensive.
特別貴
And this one wasn't making me any money.
可這個女孩 一點錢都沒幫我賺
I hate bad investments.
我討厭投資失利
Really, I I do.
真的很討厭
They haunt me.
愁得我輾轉難眠
I had no idea how to make her happy,
我實在沒辦法讓她開心
no idea how to mitigate my losses.
也沒辦法減少損失
A very wealthy patron, he offered me a tremendous amount of money
後來有位金主 給我一大筆錢
to let him transform this lovely, sad girl.
說要調♥教這個傷心的美♥女
To use her in ways that would never occur to most men.
用大多數人都想不到的手段
And you know what occurs to most men.
大多數人怎麼想 你是知道的
I wouldn't say he succeeded in making her happy
我不知道他有沒有逗那個美♥女開心
but my losses were definitely mitigated.
但我的損失 確實得到了補償
Take tonight off to mourn Mhaegen's child.
今晚就休息吧 爲梅根的孩子傷傷心
I'll see you tomorrow.
我們明天見
And you'll be happy?
能開心起來吧
That makes me happy.
那樣我纔開心
More wine?
再喝點兒
Damn it, boy! Apologies, my lord.
該死 臭小子 對不起 大人
Leave us, Podrick.
退下吧 波德瑞克
I believe we know how to pour our own wine.
我們倆知道怎麼倒酒
That's your new squire? I could've found you a proper lad.
新侍從嗎 不如我給你找個像樣的小子
Myself, I prefer the improper ones.
我本人喜歡那種不像樣的
Hmm, that's a good red.
這紅酒不錯
Dornish? You know your wines, my lord.
多恩的嗎 大人 您真懂酒
That I do.
那當然
A fine dinner, my lord.
這晚餐真是可口 大人
Call me Tyrion, please.
叫我提利昂便行
I'm sure you're getting used to fine dinners, now that you're a lord.
您現在封了爵 這種菜色想必是家常便飯
Maybe I'll hire this cook of yours.
或許我該拐走您的廚子
Wars have been started for less.
這種藉口足夠開戰了
I heard there was some trouble
我聽說有天晚上
in Littlefinger's brothel the other night.
小指頭的妓院裏出了點事
Nasty business, had to be done.
倒黴差事 非幹不可呀
Yes, of course.
那是自然
The City Watch must keep the peace.
都城守備 就該維護治安
Only I hadn't realized peace depended on killing babies.
只是我沒想到 殺害嬰兒也算維護治安
Orders are orders. Quite right.
命令就是命令 沒錯
Especially the queen's orders.
尤其是太后的命令
I never said they were the queen's orders.
我沒說是太后下的令
No, but who else would want to murder King Robert's bastards?
對 可還有誰想殺勞勃國王的私生子呢
She's always been a jealous woman.
太后從來就是醋罈子
You know your sister better than I do.
她是您姐姐 您比我瞭解她
You've heard the awful rumors about my brother and sister.
聽說她和我哥哥的流言了吧
I don't listen to filth.
我不聽流言穢語
That's good of you, but you have heard them.
真高尚 但您還是聽說了
I suppose people who do believe that filth,
恐怕信了這流言穢語的人
consider Robert's bastards to be
會認爲勞勃的私生子
better claimants to the throne than Cersei's children.
比瑟曦的兒女更有資格繼位呢
Joffrey is my king, the rest doesn't interest me.
我只認喬佛裏作國王 不管旁人
I appreciate your loyalty.
我敬佩您的忠誠
Tell me.
告訴我
When your men slaughtered Ned Stark's men in the throne room,
在王座廳 你的人砍殺奈德·史塔克的手下
did you give the order?
是您下的命令嗎
I did.
是我
And I would again.
再來一次也一樣
The man was a traitor. He tried to buy my loyalty.
那傢伙叛國 妄圖收♥買我的忠誠
The fool.
真是蠢貨
He had no idea you were already bought.
他不知道您已經被收♥買了
Are you drunk?
你喝醉了不成
I'll not have my honor questioned by an Imp.
就憑你小惡魔也敢質疑我的名譽
I'm not questioning your honor, Lord Janos.
我沒有質疑您的名譽 傑諾斯大人
I'm denying its existence.
您根本毫無名譽
If you think I'll stand here and take this from you, dwarf.
你以爲我會任你羞辱嗎 侏儒
Dwarf?
還叫我侏儒
You should have stopped at Imp.
說到小惡魔你就該住口
And yes, you will stand here and take it from me,
沒錯 你當然會任我羞辱
unless you'd like to take it from my friend here.
除非你想向我朋友領教
I intend to serve as Hand of the King
我將代理國王之手
until my father returns from the war.
直到我父親班師回朝
And seeing as you betrayed the last Hand of the King,
鑑於你背叛了前任首相
well I just wouldn't feel safe with you lurking about.
再讓你呆在身邊 我怕不太安全
What are you doing...
你到底要...
My friends at court will not allow this.
我朝中的朋友不會坐視不管
The queen herself has granted
太后已經賜...
The queen regent.
她只是攝政太后
And you're a fool to believe she's your friend.
拿她當朋友 你就蠢到家了
We shall hear what Joffrey has to say about this.
那就聽聽喬佛裏怎麼說
No, we shan't.
我們不聽他的
There's a ship leaving for East Watch by the Sea tonight.
今晚有艘船要前往東海望
From there, I'm afraid it's rather a long walk to Castle Black.
從那兒去黑城堡 恐怕路途遙遠
I hope you enjoy the Wall.
但願您喜歡長城
I found it surprisingly beautiful,
我覺得那兒壯美非凡
in a brutal, horribly uncomfortable sort of way.
不過 那是一種嚴酷煞人的美感
The lads will escort you.
這幾個小夥子護送您去
The streets aren't safe at night, my lord.
半夜上街不怎麼安全 大人
These men are under my command.
他們都聽我的命令
I command you to arrest this cutthroat.
我命令你們立即逮捕這個罪犯
His name is Bronn and he is the new commander of the City Watch.
他叫波隆 是新任都城守備軍司令
Boys.
動手吧
I have friends at court.
我朝中有人
Powerful friends.
個個有權有勢
The king himself made me a lord.
國王親自爲我封爵
To the new Commander.
敬新任司令
If I told you to murder, an infant girl, say,
如果我讓你殺掉一個
still at her mother's breast,
還喫着奶的小女嬰
would you do it without question?
你會二話不說就下手嗎
Without question? No.
二話不說 當然不會
I'd ask, "how much?"
我要問問佣金多少
If they come back, I say we yield.
他們要是再來 我們就投降吧
Gendry's the one they want.
他們要的是詹德利
Don't want to get caught in the middle of a battle.
我纔不想莫名其妙就捲入戰爭
I ain't afraid of no battles.
我不怕打仗
If you got within a mile of a battle, you'd fill your pants.
你還沒走進戰場 先就尿褲子了
I've seen lots of battles.
我見識可不少
I saw... Liar.
我見過... 騙人
I saw a man kill another man just outside a tavern in Flea Bottom.
在跳蚤窩的一家酒館門口 我看過殺人呢
Stabbed him right in the neck.
直接刺中了那人的脖子
Two men fighting isn't a battle.
兩人打架那不叫打仗
They had armor on.
他們都穿着盔甲
So?
那又怎樣
So, if they got armor on, it's a battle.
穿了盔甲 那就叫打仗
No, it isn't.
纔不是呢
What dose a dyer's apprentice know about battles anyway?
染坊學徒懂個屁的打仗
Gendry's an armorer's apprentice.
詹德利是武器鋪的學徒
Hot Pie, tell Gendry what makes a fight into a battle.
熱派 跟詹德利說說什麼叫打仗
It's, um, when they've got armor on.
穿了盔甲就是打仗
Who told you that?
誰告訴你的
A knight.
有個騎士
How'd you know he was a knight?
你怎麼知道他是騎士
Well, it was 'cause he got armor on.
因爲他穿着盔甲
You don't have to be a knight to have armor.
不是隻有騎士才能穿盔甲
Any idiot can buy armor.
傻子也可以買♥盔甲
How do you know?
你怎麼知道
cause I sold armor.
因爲我賣♥盔甲'
What do the gold cloaks want with you?
金袍子爲什麼要抓你
No idea.
不知道
You're a liar.
騙子
You know, you shouldn't insult people that are bigger than you.
你不該辱罵個頭比你大的人
Then I wouldn't get to insult anyone.
那我誰都不能罵了
I don't care what any of them want.
我才懶得管他們要什麼
No good's ever come of those questions.
一聽見那些破問題就沒好事
No good's ever come?
一聽見就沒好事
Who asked questions before?
誰問了你問題
How can someone so small be such a huge pain in my ass?
你這個小不點真纏人 我頭疼死了
Who asked questions?
誰問過你
The Hand of the King. Hands of the King.
國王之手 不止一任
Lord Arryn came first a few weeks before he died.
開始是艾林大人 幾周後就死了
And then Lord Stark came a few weeks before he died.
然後是史塔克大人 幾周後也死了
Lord Stark.
史塔克大人
See? Asking me questions is bad luck.
知道了吧 問我問題是要倒黴的
You'll probably be dead soon.
搞不好你就快死了
What did they ask about?
他們問你什麼
My mom.
我媽
Who's your mom?
你媽是誰
Just my mom.
我媽就是我媽
Worked in a tavern, died when I was little.
在酒館做事 我小時候她就死了
And who was your father?
那你父親是誰
Could've been one of those gold hatted bastards, for all I know.
據我所知 可能是個有權有勢的混♥蛋吧
What about you anyway?
那你呢
You thought they were after you?
你當時以爲他們在找你
Why?
爲什麼
Did you kill someone or is it just because you're a girl?
你殺了人嗎 還是因爲你是女生
I'm not a girl!
我不是女生
Yes, you are.
你本來就是
Do you think I'm as stupid as the rest of them?
你以爲我跟他們一樣笨嗎
Stupider. The Night's Watch doesn't take girls. Everyone knows that.
你更笨 守夜人不收女生 這事誰都知道
Yeah, That's true, but you're still a girl.
你說的不錯 但你就是女生
I am not!
我纔不是
Yeah? Well, pull your cock out and take a piss then.
那你把雞雞掏出來撒尿啊
I don't need to take a piss.
我又不想撒尿
Lommy and Hot Pie can't know.
不許告訴羅米和熱派
No one can know.
不許告訴任何人
Well, they won't, not from me.
他們不會知道 至少我不會說
My name's not Arry.
我不叫阿利
It's Arya. Of House Stark.
我叫艾莉亞 來自史塔克家
Yoren is taking me home to Winterfell.
尤倫要帶我回臨冬城
He was your father. The Hand. The traitor.
他是你父親 那個叛徒首相
He was never a traitor.
他纔不是叛徒
Joffrey is a liar.
喬佛裏是騙子
So you're a highborn, then. You're a lady. No.
這麼說你是好人家的淑女了 不是
I mean yes.
是的
My mother was a lady, and my sister.
我母親是淑女 姐姐也是
Yeah, but you were a lord's daughter and you lived in a castle.
你是大貴族的女兒 住在城堡裏
Look, all that about cocks. I should never have said that.
我不該說雞雞 冒犯到你了
And I've been pissing in front of you and everything.
我還在你面前撒尿什麼的
I I should be calling you "My lady."
我應該稱呼你小姐
Do not call me "My lady."
別這麼叫
As my lady commands.
就照小姐吩咐
Well, that was unladylike.
你這算哪門子的小姐啊
What's she carrying?
裝的什麼貨
Myrish oranges.
密爾的橘子
Wine from the Arbor.
還有青亭島的葡萄酒
And the heir to Pyke and the Iron Islands.
以及鐵羣島派克城的少主
The only living son of Balon Greyjoy.
巴隆·葛雷喬伊唯一在世的兒子
Me.
就是我
I don't like wine.
不喜歡葡萄酒
Woman's drink.
娘們喝的
I need to get to Pyke.
我要去派克城
I'll find you a horse.
我去找匹馬
I'm heading that way.
我正好順路
I can take you there.
可以帶你過去
I bet you can.
求之不得
You been at sea long?
在海上太久了嗎
Or were there just no women where you came from?
還是來的地方沒女人
None like you.
沒有你這樣的
You don't know what I'm like.
你怎麼知道我什麼樣
Maybe you don't know what you're like.
你也不知道自己什麼樣
Maybe you need someone to teach you.
需要有人告訴你
Do you know who I am?
知道我是誰嗎
You think I offer free rides to every man in jewelry.
你以爲我看到穿金戴銀的男人就載一路
Lord Greyjoy.
葛雷喬伊大人
Have my things sent up to the castle.
把我的行李送去城堡
You should give me the reins, I'm a better rider than you.
你應該把繮繩給我 我騎馬比你強
I've been on horseback for the past nine years.
這九年我都是在馬背上過的
Nine years? Do you still know your way around a ship?
九年了 還知道怎麼擺弄船嗎
Have these hands ever touched a rope?
這雙手摸過纜繩嗎
Don't you worry about my hands.
不勞你操心我的手
The sea's in my blood.
海在我的血液裏
Your blood will be in the sea if I don't watch where I'm going.
要是我不看路 你的血就流到海里了
I have a proposal for my father.
我是來給父親提議的
One that will make him king again.
他可以藉此重登王座
And me after him.
而我將繼承他
You may get to stay in a castle tonight if you're lucky.
如果你運氣好 今晚可以留在城堡
Is that an offer from my future king?
這是未來國王的提議嗎
An order from your future king.
是未來國王的命令
You can tell your grandchildren about this night.
你可以跟子孫後代講講今晚的事情
I don't imagine it will be a story fit for children.
這種故事怎麼好對孩子們講
Father.
父親大人
Nine years, is it?
九年了 是吧
They took a frightened boy.
走時是個驚慌失措的孩子
What have they given back?
現在呢
A man.
長大成♥人
Your blood and your heir. We shall see.
您的親骨肉 繼承人 這我不敢確定
Stark had you longer than I did.
史塔克養你的時間比我還長
Lord Stark is gone.
史塔克大人已死
And how do you feel about that?
那你是什麼感覺呢
What's done is done.
死了就是死了
I've brought you a proposal from Robb Stark.
我帶來羅柏·史塔克的提議
Who gave you those clothes?
誰教你穿成這樣
Was it Ned Stark's pleasure to make you his daughter?
奈德·史塔克喜歡把你當閨女養嗎
If my clothes offend you, I will change them.
您不喜歡我的衣服 我換就是
It will.
非換不可
That bauble 'round your neck.
脖子上戴的玩意兒
Did you pay the iron price for it or the gold?
是用金子還是鐵錢換來的
I asked a question.
我再問你一遍
Did you pull it from the neck of a corpse you made
你是從殺死的敵人身上奪來的
or did you buy it to match your fine clothes?
還是用金子買的 好打扮自己
Iron or gold?
鐵錢還是金子
Gold.
金子
I'll not have my son dressed as a whore.
我不准我兒子打扮得像個婊♥子
My fears have come true.
果不出我所料
The Starks have made you theirs.
史塔克家把你變成了他們的人
My blood is salt and iron.
我體內流的是鹽和鐵
Yet the Stark boy sends you to me like a trained raven,
史塔克家那小鬼把你當成訓練有素的信鴉
clutching his message.
送來他的小紙條
The offer he makes is one I proposed.
他開的條件是我提議的
He heeds your counsel?
小狼聽你的話嗎
I've lived with him, hunted with him, fought at his side,
我們一起生活 一起打獵 一起打仗
he thinks of me as a brother.
他把我當作兄弟
No, not here, not in my hearing,
住口 不准你在這裏
you will not name him brother.
在我的面前跟他稱兄道弟
This son of the man who put your true brothers to the sword.
你真正的哥哥就是他父親殺的
Or have you forgotten your own blood?
難道你忘了你的親哥哥
I forget nothing.
我什麼也沒忘
I remember my brothers.
哥哥們的樣子我都記得
And I remember when my father was a king.
我還記得 我的父親原本是國王
I see.
懂了
I destroy Robb Stark's enemies for him
只要我幫羅柏·史塔克除掉敵人
and he will make me King of the Iron Islands once again.
他就讓我再次登上鐵羣島的王座
I will lead the attack myself.
我會親自領軍
Oh, you will?
是嗎
I'm your son. Your only living heir.
我是您兒子 唯一的繼承人
Who else?
不然還有誰
I told you to wait outside.
我讓你在外面等着
How did you get past the guards?
守衛怎麼放你進來了
Anything with a cock is easy to fool.
帶把兒的都不難哄
My dear.
親愛的
Yara? So good to see you, brother.
雅拉 很高興見到你 弟弟
This is a homecoming I'll tell my grandchildren about.
我會跟子孫後代講講你返鄉的故事
She can't lead an attack.
她不能帶兵打仗
And why not?
有何不可
You're a woman.
你是女人
You're the one in skirts.
現在穿裙子的是你
This isn't Winterfell, boy.
這裏不是臨冬城 小子
Your sister took over command of your eldest brother's ship
就在你養父殺了你長兄之後
after your new father killed him.
你姐姐就接管了他的船
What's dead may never die. What's dead may never die.
逝者不死 逝者不死
The only night she's spent off these islands has been spent on the sea.
她若不在島上睡 就必然在船上過夜
She's commanded men. She's killed men.
她指揮男人 殺戮男人
She knows who she is.
她知道自個兒是誰
No man gives me a crown.
不用別人施捨王冠
I pay the iron price.
我付鐵錢
I will take my crown.
親自去拿
For that is who I am.
這纔是我
That is who we have always been.
我們一貫如此
You won't stand a chance against the Lannisters on your own.
單打獨鬥絕對鬥不過蘭尼斯特
Who said anything about the Lannisters?
誰說我要打蘭尼斯特
You'll have your gold when we take the treasury at King's Landing.
等我們奪下君臨的國庫 你就會拿到金子
All these kings fighting for the throne
各路國王都起兵爭奪王位
and this Stannis has the smallest army.
史坦尼斯的軍隊最少
Why would I bet on the man with the worst chance?
我爲何把賭注下在機會最渺茫的人身上呢
Because you're a smart gambler.
因爲你是精明的賭徒
Stannis has proved himself in war. Twice.
史坦尼斯兩次在戰爭中證明了自己
His baby brother has never set foot on a battlefield.
他弟弟從未上過戰場
Neither has the false king, Joffrey.
另一個僞王喬佛裏也是
And yet, they both have larger armies.
但他們麾下軍隊很多
Stannis has just begun the fight.
史坦尼斯剛開始參戰
His bannermen will rally to his cause.
他的封臣會逐漸集♥合起來
There's no man
七大王國裏
in the Seven Kingdoms more honorable than Stannis Baratheon.
再沒有比史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩更高貴的人了
Or more worthy of loyalty.
他最值得效忠
What is the world coming to
這是什麼世道
when smugglers must vouch for the honor of kings.
還要走私者爲國王的信用作保
Mind your words, pirate. Matthos.
說話注意點 海盜 馬索斯
You think I'm insulted?
你覺得這算羞辱我
I am a pirate. I'm an excellent pirate.
我是海盜 非常棒的海盜
I don't sail for promises.
我不爲幾句承諾就出海
Of course you do.
你就是這麼做的
Every time you leave harbor, you're leaving on a promise.
你每一次出海 都是因爲一句承諾而去的
A promise that somewhere on the seas,
承諾說在海上的某處
somebody's got some gold and you can take it from them.
某人有多少金子 而你可以搶過來
That's a promise that always comes true.
這種承諾次次都會兌現
As is mine.
我的也一樣
You're not a young man, Salladhor.
你不年輕了 薩拉多
And correct me if I'm wrong, most pirates don't grow old.
大多數海盜都活不長 我沒說錯吧
Only the clever ones.
聰明的除外
You want to spend your last few years on the sea,
你希望最後幾年還飄在海上
stealing from Pentoshi cheesemongers and Meereenese silk merchants,
劫掠潘託斯的乾酪商和彌林的絲綢商嗎
Then go. They're out there waiting for you.
去啊 他們等着呢
That's easy.
很容易
What I'm offering you is hard.
而我的提議就不容易了
Come with me and plunder the greatest city in Westeros.
跟我一起劫掠維斯特洛最大的城市吧
You'll be the richest man in Lys. And the most famous.
你將成爲里斯最富有 最有名氣的人
They'll be singing songs
歌謠會傳唱你的故事
about you as long as men have voices to sing.
世世代代 直到永遠
Salladhor Saan" is a good name for songs.
薩拉多·桑恩這名字很適合寫進歌裏"
It is.
沒錯
One thing, I want the queen. The queen?
還有 我要太后 太后
Cersei, I want her.
瑟曦 我要她
I'll sail with your fleet, all of my ships,
我願意跟你出海 全部的三十艘船
and if we don't drown at the bottom of Blackwater Bay,
如果我們有幸沒在黑水灣沉沒
I will fuck this blonde queen and I will fuck her well.
我要上這位金髮太后 好好玩玩
This war isn't about you.
這場戰爭又不是爲你打的
We're not attacking King's landing so that you can rape the queen.
我們進攻君臨 不是爲了讓你強♥奸太后
I'm not going to rape her, I'm going to fuck her.
我不是強♥奸她 我是要上她
As if she would just let you.
莫非她自願讓你上
You don't know how persuasive I am.
你不懂 我嘴皮子很甜的
I've never tried to fuck you.
只是沒在你身上試過而已
Stannis is the rightful king.
史坦尼斯是合法的國王
And the Lord of Light.
而光之王
The one true god.
是唯一真神
I've been all over the world, my boy,
小子 我滿世界跑過
and everywhere I go, people tell me about the true god.
所到之處 那裏的人都跟我說真神
They all think they found the right one.
都以爲自個兒找到的纔是真神
The one true god is what's between a woman's legs,
女人兩腿之間的玩意兒纔是唯一真神
and better yet a queen's legs.
太后兩腿間尤其真
I never thought you'd have a true believer for a son.
真沒想到你有個如此虔誠的兒子
He's young yet.
他年紀還小
I promise you the gold.
我保證你有金子
I promise you the glory. I cannot promise you the queen.
保證你有榮譽 但不能保證給你太后
You believe your king can win?
你相信你的國王能贏嗎
He is the one true king.
他是唯一的真王
You Westerosi are funny people.
你們維斯特洛人真有意思
A man chops off your fingers and you fall in love with him.
他剁了你的手指 你倒愛上了他
I'll sail with you, Davos Seaworth.
我會隨你出航 戴佛斯·席渥斯
You are the most honest smuggler I ever met.
你是我見過的最守信的走私者
Make me rich.
助我發財吧
Get me to the gates of King's Landing and I will.
把我帶到君臨的大門前 我就實現你的願望
When will the King have a sail?
國王打算幾時出航
As soon as his God wills it.
他的神准許了就出發
He's my God too, and yours...
他是我的神 也是你的
but you are too blind to see.
可你竟然看不到這一點
Let me teach you how to read. Oh, you and your mother.
我教你讀書識字吧 你們娘倆饒了我吧
It won't take long, you already know the letters.
不費事 字母你都認得的
The holy books are much more persuasive than I can be.
聖書的感召力遠勝過我的口述
I wish I had a God, truly!
我真心希望自己信神
I'm not mocking you, but I've seen men
我無意取笑你 只是我曾見過
pray to every God there is.
人們向各種各樣的神祈禱
Pray for wind, pray for rain, pray for home,
祈求風調雨順 平安返家
None of it works! But you always came home.
全都沒有用 但你總能平安回家
I wasn't praying. No.
我從來不祈禱 是的
But I was.
但我祈禱
Every night that you were at sea,
你出海的每個夜晚
I lit a candle and I prayed for you.
我都點亮蠟燭 爲你祈禱
You want me to have a god, fine.
你想讓我信一個神 那好
King Stannis is my god.
史坦尼斯國王就是我的神
He raised me up and blessed me with his trust.
他提拔我 信賴我
He gave you a future I could never have imagined.
他賜給了你無限光明的未來
You know how to read, you'll be a knight someday.
你又識字 將來定能成爲一名騎士
You think a fire god commanded all that?
這一切難道都是什麼火神的旨意
It was Stannis.
是史坦尼斯
Only Stannis.
全是史坦尼斯
Stannis is my king, but he's only a man.
史坦尼斯是我的國王 但他終究是個凡人
Don't tell him that.
這話別對他說
Lord Janos Slynt was Commander of the City Watch.
傑諾斯伯爵是都城守備隊的司令官
You had no right to exile him.
你無權流放他
I have every right. I am the King's Hand.
我是國王之手 我有的是權力
You're serving as the King's Hand until father gets here.
你不過是在父親回朝前代任首相
I am Queen Regent. Listen to me, Queen Regent,
我可是攝政太后 聽好了 攝政太后
you're losing the people.
民心在流失
Do you hear me? The people?
你聽到了嗎 民心
You think I care?
你覺得我在乎嗎
You might find it difficult to rule over millions who want you dead.
只怕那麼多人盼着你死 統治起來有點難度
Half the city will starve when winter comes.
冬天來臨時 一半人都會捱餓
The other half will plot to overthrow you.
另外一半則會造反 推翻你的統治
And your gold plated thugs just gave them their rallying cry.
你手下的金袍暴徒已經給了他們起義口號
The Queen slaughters babies."
太后屠♥殺幼童"
You don't even have the decency to deny it.
你竟然連否認都不屑
It wasn't you who gave the order, was it?
下令的不是你 對嗎
Joffrey didn't even tell you.
喬佛裏都沒告訴你
Did he tell you?
他告訴過你嗎
I imagine that would be even worse.
那可就更糟了
He did what needed to be done.
他只是做了該做的事
You want to be Hand of the King?
你想當國王之手
You want to rule?
你想要統治
This is what ruling is!
告訴你何爲統治
Lying on a bed of weeds,
好比臥榻之側
ripping them out by the root,
遍佈毒藤野草
one by one, before they strangle you in your sleep.
必須一一剪除 免得睡夢中被勒死
I'm no king, but I think there's more to ruling than that.
我不是國王 但我想統治絕非那麼簡單
I don't care what you think!
我纔不管你怎麼想
You've never taken it seriously.
你從來沒有正經考慮過
You haven't, Jaime hasn't.
你沒有 詹姆也一樣
It's all fallen on me.
全壓在我身上
As has Jaime repeatedly, according to Stannis Baratheon.
根據史坦尼斯所說 詹姆多次這樣幹過
You're funny.
你真會逗趣
You've always been funny.
總是妙語連珠
But none of your jokes will ever match the first one, will they?
但你講的任何一個笑話都比不上最初那個
You remember...
你還記得
Back when you ripped my mother
你出生的時候
open on your way out of her and she bled to death.
害母親開膛破肚 失血過多而死
She was my mother, too.
她也是我母親
Mother gone,
母親死了
for the sake of you.
因爲你的緣故
There's no bigger joke in the world than that.
再沒有更可笑的笑話了
Your Grace. Your Grace.
陛下 陛下
How did it fare with your pirate?
跟你的海盜朋友談得怎麼樣
Salladhor Saan will join our fleet.
薩拉多·桑恩會加入我們的艦隊
ships, his men know how to fight.
派出三十艘船 以及善戰的水手
In my experience, pirates prefer fighting unarmed men.
據我所知 海盜專愛襲擊手無寸鐵之人
It does seem the wiser choice. There won't be a choice this time.
那是他們機靈 這次可是硬碰硬
Do you trust him?
你信任他嗎
Salladhor Saan is an old friend, I've known him years.
薩拉多·桑恩是我的老友 我們相識三十年
I've never trusted him.
我卻從沒信任過他
But once he gets the smell of gold, he never stops.
只要他嗅到銅臭味 就絕對緊追不放
Well, if he does his job, he'll have his share.
如果能完成任務 他自有相應的報酬
Leave us.
退下吧
At once, Your Grace.
遵命 陛下
The Lord of Light shines through you, young warrior.
願光之王保佑你 年輕的勇士
Come.
走吧
What did you say to him?
你對他說了什麼
I told him death by fire is the purest death.
我告訴他 最純淨的死亡就是死於烈火
Why? Because it is true.
爲什麼 這是真理
You're troubled my king.
你很是困惑 我的國王
Yeah.
是啊
These armies are but toys for the Lord of Light.
這些軍隊在光之王面前不過是一堆玩具
Tell your lord to burn them, then.
那就讓你的神燒燬他們吧
I tell him nothing!
我無權命令他
I pray for his commands and I obey.
只能祈禱他的恩賜 遵從他的命令
My little brother has
據斥候所說
a hundred thousand men according to the scouts.
我弟弟可有千軍萬馬
Men whose allegiance rightly belongs to me.
這些人本該效忠於我
You must have faith.
你要有信心
Faith?
信心
In a real war, the side with
戰場上 人多的一方
the greater number wins nine times out of ten.
十有八♥九會獲勝
Then we must be the tenth.
反正我們是勝利的一方
I cannot defeat my brother in the field,
我擊不垮我弟弟
and I can't take King's Landing without the men he's stolen.
沒有他搶走的諸侯 我也攻不下君臨
I have seen the path to victory in the flames.
我在火焰中洞悉了勝利之路
But first, you must give yourself to the Lord of Light.
但首先 你要全心全息侍奉光之王
I've said the words, damn you.
媽的 該說的我都說了
I burnt the idols.
我燒了神像
You must give all of yourself.
你要獻出你的全部
I have a wife.
我有妻子
I took a vow.
我發過誓言
She's sick.
她身纏疾病
Weak.
虛弱無力
Shut away in a tower.
終日躲在高塔中
She disgusts you.
她厭惡你
And she's given you nothing.
而且她什麼也沒給你
No sons.
沒有子嗣
Only stillborns.
只有死胎
Only death.
只有死亡
I will give you...
我會獻給你
a son, my King.
一個兒子 我的國王
A son?
一個兒子



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們