卡斯特向神祕部落獻男嬰
Out, all of you.
都給我出去
Bastard's been meddling where he shouldn't!
這雜種瞎管閒事
I want you and your men
你馬上帶着你的人
gone.
給我滾
And you will make this right.
這事給我個交代
Wait outside.
出去等着
Lord Commander. Now!
總司令大人 出去
Lord Commander. Leave us.
總司令大人 退下
What did you do?
你幹了什麼
I followed him.
我跟蹤他
He took the baby into the woods, the newborn.
他把剛出生的嬰兒帶進樹林
What business is that of yours?
關你什麼事
No, you don't understand.
不 您不明白
He's killing them, all the boys.
所有的男孩 都被他殺掉了
You know.
您知道
The wildlings serve crueler gods than you or I.
野人侍奉的神明遠比我們的殘暴
Those boys are Craster's offerings.
那些男孩是卡斯特的祭品
Offerings?
祭品
He's murdering his own children. He's a monster.
他殺害親生骨肉 簡直是禽獸不如
Aye, many a time that monster has been the difference
沒錯 但是這個禽獸多次挽救過
between life and death for our rangers.
我們遊騎兵的生命
Your uncle among them.
其中也包括你叔叔
We have other wars to fight out there.
我們要打的是另一場仗
Like it or not, we need men like Craster.
不管你喜不喜歡 我們需要卡斯特這樣的人
I...
我
I saw it.
我看到了
I saw...
我看到
Something take that child.
有東西帶走了那孩子
Yeah.
是嗎
Whatever it was,
不管是什麼
I daresay you'll see it again.
我敢說你還會看到的
Now ready my horse.
去給我備馬
We leave at dawn.
我們天亮出發
Don't lose it again.
別再弄丟了
Gilly.
吉莉
You're leaving.
你們要走了
I... I wanted to give you something.
我有件東西給你
It belonged to my mother.
這是我母親的
I can't take it. Please.
我不能要 收着吧
I want you to.
我希望你收下
My mother used it for sewing.
是我母親做針線活時用的
She'd let me sit with her in her chamber while she sewed
她做針線時 常讓我坐在身邊
and I'd read to her.
唸書給她聽
My father put a stop to it when he found out.
父親發現後 就不准我這樣做了
It's the only thing I have of hers.
這是我唯一一件她的東西
She gave it to me before I left for the Wall.
我出發來長城前她給我的
You...
你
You shouldn't give it away.
那更不能隨便送人
I'm not giving it away.
不是隨便送人
I'm giving it to you.
是交給你
Keep it safe for me.
替我保管好
Till I come back.
等我回來
Hodor.
阿多
Hodor.
阿多
Rouse Bran, will you? It's time for his lessons.
去把布蘭叫醒 他該上課了
Every night it's the same.
每晚都一樣
I'm walking
夢裏我能走
and running, but...
能跑 只是...
I'm not I'm not me.
我不是我自己
I'm running through the Godswood,
我跑過神木林
Sniffing the dirt,
嗅着泥土
tasting blood in my mouth when I've made a fresh kill,
捕獵過後 品嚐着口中的鮮血
Howling.
嚎叫
Old nan used to tell me stories
老奶媽講的故事中
about magical people who could live inside stags, birds, wolves.
有魔法的人可以附在鹿 鳥或是狼的軀殼裏
That's exactly what they are, Bran... stories.
故事只是故事 布蘭
So she was lying? They don't exist?
她說謊嗎 會魔法的人不存在嗎
Well, they may have done.
或許存在過
But they're gone from the world along with much else.
但他們早已消逝 連同許多事物一起
These are dreams, Bran, nothing more.
布蘭 夢只是夢 僅此而已
No, my dreams are different.
不 我的夢不一樣
Mine are true.
我的夢會成真
I dreamt of my father dying.
我夢到了父親的死
And Rickon had the same dream.
瑞肯也做了同樣的夢
What about all the dreams you had that didn't come true?
你不是還有好些夢沒成真嗎
Right.
瞧
This link is made of Valyrian steel.
這一環是瓦雷利亞鋼打造
Only one maester in wears it on his chain.
一百個學士裏面只有一個有資格佩戴
It signifies that I have studied the higher mysteries.
它代表我學到了高級神祕術的知識
And all who study these mysteries try their hand at spells.
學習神祕術的人總忍不住試着施展魔法
I was no different.
我也不例外
I was young.
我當時年紀尚小
And what boy doesn't secretly wish for hidden powers
哪個孩子不曾偷偷幻想獲得神祕力量
to lift him out of his dull life into a special one?
將沉悶的生活化爲神奇
But in the end, for all my efforts,
我那麼努力 然而最後只是發現
I got no more out of it than , boys before me.
我和先前無數嘗試的孩子毫無區別
Come on.
來吧
All right.
好啦
Maybe magic once was a mighty force in the world.
魔法或許曾是一種偉大的力量
But not anymore.
可如今世界變了
The dragons are gone.
龍已經絕跡
The giants are dead.
巨人也都死去
And the children of the forest forgotten.
森林之子被世人遺忘
Loras! Highgarden!
洛拉斯 爲高庭而戰
Get him!
揍他
Yield! I yield.
投降 我投降
Well fought. Approach.
打得漂亮 近前來
Rise. Remove your helm.
請起 摘下頭盔
You are all your father promised and more, my lady.
你父親大人並沒有誇大其辭 小姐
I've seen Ser Loras bested once or twice,
我曾見洛拉斯爵士被擊敗過一兩次
but never quite in that fashion.
但是從沒有這樣子難堪
Now, now, my love. My brother fought valiantly for you.
親愛的 我哥哥爲您戰鬥多麼英勇啊
That he did, my Queen.
這是自然 我的王后
But there can only be one champion.
但是冠軍只能有一位
Brienne of Tarth,
塔斯的布蕾妮
you may ask anything of me you desire.
想要什麼儘管向我開口
If it is within my power, it is yours.
只要我力所能及 必定滿足你的願望
Your grace,
陛下
I ask the honor of a place in your kingsguard.
我向您請求彩虹護衛的榮譽職位
What?
什麼
I will be one of your seven,
我請求成爲您的七衛之一
pledge my life to yours,
爲您獻出我的生命
and keep you safe from all harm.
保護您免遭一切危難
Done.
同意
Rise, Brienne of the Kingsguard.
請起 彩虹護衛布蕾妮
Your grace, I have the honor to bring you lady Catelyn Stark,
陛下 榮幸地爲您帶來凱特琳·史塔克夫人
sent as an envoy by her son Robb, Lord of Winterfell.
她是她兒子臨冬城主羅柏的信使
Lord of Winterfell and King in the North.
臨冬城主和北境之王
Lady Catelyn. I'm pleased to see you.
凱特琳夫人 歡迎之至
May I present my wife Margaery of House Tyrell?
這是我夫人 提利爾家族的瑪格麗
You are very welcome here, Lady Stark.
非常歡迎您 史塔克夫人
I'm so sorry for your loss.
對您親人的遭遇我感到非常遺憾
You are most kind.
謝謝您
My lady,
夫人
I swear to you I will see the Lannisters answer
我在此發誓 一定讓蘭尼斯特
for your husband's murder.
爲謀害您丈夫付出代價
When I take King's Landing,
待我拿下君臨
I'll bring you Joffrey's head.
即刻獻上喬佛裏的人頭
It will be enough to know
屆時若能聽聞正義得到伸張
that justice was done, my lord.
我便心滿意足了 大人
Your grace.
是"陛下"
And you should kneel when you approach the king.
而且您應當在國王面前跪下
There's no need for that. Lady Stark is an honored guest.
不必如此 史塔克夫人乃是貴客
Has your son marched against Tywin Lannister yet?
您兒子向泰溫·蘭尼斯特進軍了嗎
I do not sit on my son's war councils.
我並未列席我兒的作戰會議
And if I did, I would not share his strategies with you.
即便我參會 也不會透露他的部署
If Robb Stark wants a pact with us, he should come himself,
羅柏·史塔克要與我們結盟 就該親自前來
not hide behind his mother's skirts.
而不是躲在母親裙子裏
My son is fighting a war,
我兒子正對戰強敵
not playing at one.
可不是在比武玩鬧
Don't worry, my lady.
夫人您不必多慮
Our war is just beginning.
我們的戰爭纔剛剛開始
Your grace. Gerard.
陛下 傑拉德
How's your foot? Better, your grace.
腳怎麼樣 好多了 陛下
They don't know their own size is all.
這些畜生就是不知輕重
Good man.
好樣的
I have , men at my command.
我麾下有十萬精兵
All the might of the Stormlands and the Reach.
集♥合風暴之地和河灣地的全部勢力
And all of them young and bold like your Knight of Flowers?
他們都像您的百花騎士一般年輕氣盛嗎
It's a game to you, isn't it?
在您眼裏 這不過是一場遊戲 對吧
I pity them. Why?
我憐憫他們 爲何
Because it won't last.
因爲這不會久長
Because they are the knights of summer and winter is coming.
因爲他們是夏天的騎士 而凜冬將至
Brienne, escort lady Catelyn to her tent.
布蕾妮 護送凱特琳夫人去營帳
She's tired from her journey. At once, your grace.
她一路奔波辛苦了 遵命 陛下
Shall I return after? That won't be necessary.
之後我要回來嗎 不必
I would pray awhile. Alone.
我要去祈禱 獨自一人
If you'll follow me, my lady.
夫人 請隨我來
You fought bravely today, lady Brienne.
您今天作戰非常英勇 布蕾妮小姐
I fought for my king.
我爲我的國王而戰
Soon I'll fight for him on the battlefield.
不久我會爲他上戰場
Die for him if I must.
必要時爲他而死
And, if it please you, Brienne's enough.
您不介意的話 叫我布蕾妮就好
I'm no lady.
我不是千金小姐
What are you doing here?
你來做什麼
I live here.
我住這裏
Are you angry with me, brother? You lying bitch.
生我氣了嗎 小弟 你這騙人的婊♥子
It's not my fault you didn't recognize me.
你沒認出我又不是我的錯
Recognize you? How could I?
認出你 我怎麼可能認出你
The last time I saw you...
上一次見到你...
You looked like a fat little boy.
你那時候像個胖小子
You were a fat little boy, too,
你那時就是個胖小子
but I recognized you.
可我認出你了
Why didn't you tell me?
爲什麼不和我相認
I wanted to see who you were first.
我想先看看你是什麼樣的人
And I did.
我也知道了
The plans are made. It's time you heard them.
大計已定 我來說給你們聽
Father. Father.
父親 父親
The wolf pup has gone south
狼崽子已經南下
with the entirety of the northern army at his back.
帶走了整個北境的軍隊
While he's tangling with the lion in the westerlands,
他與獅子在西境纏鬥
the north is ripe for the taking.
北境空虛可乘
The Ironborn will reave and pillage as it was in the old days
與舊時一樣 鐵民將四處劫掠
all along the northern coast.
席捲北方海岸
We'll spread our dominion across the green lands,
我們要將勢力擴張到青綠之地
securing the Neck and everything above.
封鎖頸澤 吞下整個北境
Every stronghold will yield to us one by one.
城堡會一個接一個淪陷
Winterfell may defy us for a year, but what of it?
臨冬城或許能頑抗一年半載 那又怎樣
The rest shall be ours...
其餘一切都是我們的
forest, field and hall.
森林 田野和廳堂
Yara, my daughter, you'll take longships
雅拉 我的女兒 你率三十艘長船
to attack Deepwood Motte.
攻擊深林堡
I've always wanted a castle.
我一直想要一座城堡
And what's my role in all this?
我負責什麼呢
You'll take a ship to raid
你領一艘船
the fishing villages on the Stoney Shore.
襲擊磐石海岸的漁村
A ship?
才一艘
You give her and I get one?
你給她三十艘卻給我一艘
The Sea Bitch. We thought she'd be perfect for you.
"海婊♥子"號 我們覺得挺適合你
I'm to fight fishermen?
讓我去打漁夫
Be careful of their nets.
小心漁網哦
Father, I fought with Robb Stark.
父親 我隨羅柏·史塔克征戰
I know his men.
我瞭解他們
He won't give up the north so easily.
他不會輕易放棄北境
They won't even know we're there until it's too late.
等他們知道 我們早抄了他們老窩
What do you know of it, woman?
你懂什麼 女人
I'm a proven warrior.
我是經過考驗的戰士
Your brothers were warriors, both of them dead
你的哥哥們纔是戰士 害他們喪命的
at the hands of those you seem so eager to protect.
正是你現在急於保護的人
I'm not protecting anyone.
我沒有保護誰
I just wonder if it's not wiser to wait.
我只是覺得 觀望一下或許更明智
Why risk going against the North if they would be our allies?
若有結盟的可能 我們何必與北境作對
Rise up against them and they could destroy us.
對抗他們無異於自取滅亡
But if we pledge fealty to them,
可只要我們宣誓效忠
they'll give us Casterly Rock.
他們就會讓出凱巖城
What are our words?
我們的族語是什麼
Our words?
我們的族語
We do not sow." "We do not sow."
強取勝過苦耕 強取勝過苦耕 "
We are ironborn.
我們是鐵種
We're not subjects. We're not slaves.
不是順民 不是奴隸
We do not plow the fields or toil in the mine.
我們不耕地 不挖礦
We take what is ours.
該拿的就拿
Your time with the wolves has made you weak.
你跟着狼家太久 連骨頭都軟了
You act as if I volunteered to go.
說得好像我自願去當養子
You gave me away, if you remember.
記得嗎 是你把我送去的
The day you bent the knee to Robert Baratheon
就在你被勞勃·拜拉席恩擊潰
after he crushed you.
屈膝稱臣的那天
Did you take what was yours then?
那時候你怎麼不強取啊
You gave me away!
是你拋棄了我
Your boy!
你的兒子
Your last boy!
最後一個兒子
You gave me away like I was some dog you didn't want anymore.
就像是你嫌棄的一條狗 不想要就扔出去
And now you curse me because I've come home.
如今我回家了 你還要咒罵我
You'd have our father bow down to your other family?
你要父親大人向你的另一個家屈膝
I have no other family.
我只有這一個家
Don't you?
是嗎
Make your choice, Theon, and do it quickly.
做決定吧 席恩 抓緊點兒
Our ships sail with or without you.
你來不來我們都要開船
You won't let me leave this room.
你不讓我出房門
You won't let me... Shh, shh, keep your voice down.
也不讓我... 噓 小聲點
Why? You think your father can hear me?
爲什麼 你怕你父親聽見嗎
He's miles away!
他離這兒三百里遠呢
I don't intend for you to stay here.
我沒打算把你藏在這裏
I might be able to bring you into the castle kitchens.
或許能讓你混進城堡的廚房
Again, only temporary.
同樣 也是權宜之計
Every man who has tasted my cooking
領教過我廚藝的人
has told me what a good whore I am.
都說我是一流的妓♥女
But you wouldn't be a cook.
你不用當廚娘
You'd pose as a scullion.
扮成幫廚就好
Scullion? What is a scullion?
幫廚 幫廚是什麼
Kitchen wench.
廚房女傭
A kitchen wench? Yes, but...
廚房女傭 沒錯 不過...
Cleaning pots? Is that how my lion wants to see me?
刷鍋洗碗 我的雄獅希望看到我這樣子嗎
Your lion wants to see you alive.
你的雄獅希望你好好地活着
We've come to a dangerous place.
這是一個非常危險的地方
My sister wants to hurt me.
我老姐對我不懷好意
She'll look for any weakness she can find.
迫不及待地想找到我的弱點
She can't know about you.
不能讓她發現你
I'm the weakness?
我是你的弱點嗎
It's a compliment, my lady.
這是誇你呢 小姐
How is being a weakness a compliment?
說我是弱點 怎麼是誇我
Language can be a bit tricky here.
解釋起來有點複雜
Oh, I'm too stupid to understand.
噢 是我太蠢 聽不懂
The stupid foreign girl.
我就是外邦蠢丫頭
I am not a kitchen wench.
我纔不當廚房女傭
When will Joffrey and Sansa be married?
喬佛裏和珊莎什麼時候結婚
Soon, darling, when the war is over.
很快 親愛的 一停戰就成婚
Mother says I'll have a new gown for the ceremony
媽媽說會給我做新禮服 一件婚禮上穿
and another for the feast.
還有一件婚宴上穿
But yours will be ivory since you're the bride.
但只有你能穿象牙白的禮服 你是新娘嘛
The princess just spoke to you.
公主跟你說話呢
Pardon, Your grace.
抱歉 太后
I'm sure your dress will be beautiful, Myrcella.
你的禮服一定很漂亮 彌賽菈
I'm counting the days until the fighting is done
我數着日子 希望戰爭早點結束
and I can pledge my love to the King in sight of the gods.
到時諸神可見證我對國王的忠誠與愛
Is Joffrey going to kill Sansa's brother?
喬佛裏會殺掉珊莎的哥哥嗎
He might.
可能吧
Would you like that?
你希望那樣嗎
No. I don't think so.
不 我不希望
Even if he does, Sansa will do her duty.
即便如此 珊莎也會依約成婚
Won't you, little dove?
對嗎 小美人
Come in.
進來
Who are you?
你是誰
I'm Shae, my lady. Your new handmaiden.
小姐 我是雪伊 您的新女僕
I didn't know I needed a new handmaiden.
我怎麼不知道我需要新女僕
You're not from here. No.
你不是本地人 對
What are you doing?
你傻站着幹嘛
Waiting for you to tell me what to do.
等您吩咐我做事
I shouldn't have to tell you to do things.
不用等我吩咐
You should just do them.
你該做什麼就做
What things?
做什麼呢
Change my linens, wash my clothing,
給我換牀單 洗衣服
scrub the floor, empty my chamber pot, brush my hair.
給我擦地 倒夜壺 梳頭
No. You said to brush...
不對 您說梳頭
Not now.
不是現在
Your chamber pot is empty.
夜壺是空的
Clean the table.
去擦桌子
Have you ever been a handmaiden before?
你做過女僕嗎
Yes. For whom?
做過 跟着誰
Lady Zuriff. Lady Zuriff?
祖瑞弗夫人 祖瑞弗夫人
Lady zuriff.
對 祖瑞弗夫人
There is no Lady Zuriff in this city.
君臨城沒有姓祖瑞弗的夫人
She wasn't in this city.
她不是君臨人
Well, I don't know how they did things in that city,
我不知道他們那兒是什麼規矩
but in this city, handmaidens wait on ladies,
但在這兒 是女僕伺候小姐
not the other way around.
不是小姐伺候女僕
And I don't have time to answer , questions
我沒時間回答你沒完沒了的問題
and teach you how to do your job.
也沒時間教你幹活
Do you want me to leave?
您想讓我出去嗎
Just brush my hair.
給我梳頭
Oh, thank the gods.
感謝諸神
I haven't had a proper shit in six days.
我有六天沒順暢地拉屎了
I've encountered this problem before, my lord.
我也有過這毛病 大人
The stresses of power often have this insalubrious effect.
重任在肩 難免影響身體啊
Two drops with water daily.
每天兩滴 和水服下
Right. I'm so grateful to have a man
好的 我何其有幸
of your vast knowledge and wisdom on my side.
身邊有您這樣知識淵博的智者
Please. Thank you, my lord.
請坐 謝謝您 大人
I can trust you, Pycelle, can I not?
我可以信任您 對吧 派席爾
Why, yes, of course, my lord.
何出此言 當然可以 大人
These are perilous times.
如今時局艱險
And the Crown must forge new alliances.
王室有必要締結新的盟友
And these alliances must often be sealed in matrimony.
而穩固盟約 多半要靠聯姻
Matrimony, huh?
聯姻啊
Yes.
沒錯
I'm trusting the council with these plans,
這事本該由御前會議商定
but the queen mustn't know.
但不能讓太后知道
We can't have her meddling in affairs
事關國家前途命運
that could determine the future of the realm.
不能讓她插手添亂
There's too much at stake.
風險太大了
Oh, yes, yes. Indeed, yes.
是的 是的 沒錯
I shall be silent as the grave.
我一定守口如瓶
I'm brokering an alliance with House Martell of Dorne.
我打算與多恩馬泰爾家族結盟
Princess Myrcella will wed their youngest son when she comes of age,
待彌賽菈公主成年 便嫁給多恩小王子
ensuring their loyalty and their army should we need it.
以換取他們的效忠和必要時的軍事支援
Myrcella sent away to Dorne?
彌賽菈遠嫁多恩
But remember, the queen mustn't know.
但要記住 千萬別讓太后知道
Ooh, "The queen mustn't know."
千萬別讓太后知道
I love conversations that begin this way.
我喜歡這種吊人胃口的開場
I plan to marry Princess Myrcella off
我打算將彌賽菈公主嫁出去
to Theon Greyjoy.
嫁給席恩·葛雷喬伊
Theon Greyjoy?
席恩·葛雷喬伊
Forgive me, my lord, but how?
容我多嘴 大人 怎麼可能
He grew up a ward of Winterfell.
他是在臨冬城長大的養子
He fights for Robb Stark.
自然聽命於羅柏·史塔克
Precisely.
完全正確
Theon's father loathes the Starks
但席恩的父親與史塔克有仇
and will convince the boy to come to our side.
肯定能說服他棄暗投明
Greyjoy can destroy the northern army from within
格雷喬伊可以從內部瓦解北軍
and we can have his father's ships.
同時我們還能贏得他父親的艦隊
But remember, you must tell no one.
但要記住 此事要絕對保密
Tell no one what?
什麼事
I plan to wed Princess Myrcella to Robin Arryn of the Vale.
我打算將彌賽菈公主嫁給艾林谷的羅賓·艾林
Lysa is not fond of me.
萊莎不喜歡我
But perhaps the promise of a royal match
但或許這場王室聯姻
will convince her to let bygones be bygones.
可以讓我們冰釋前嫌
She imprisoned you.
她囚禁過你
She tried to execute you.
還差點殺了你
And you offer her son a princess?
你卻回贈她兒子一位公主
For men in our position, holding grudges can be an encumbrance,
你我身居高位 積念宿怨有害無益
don't you think?
您說呢
And I suppose you want me to broker this agreement?
這麼說 你想讓我來搭橋牽線
Who better?
舍你其誰
Yes, I could sing this song to Lysa, if I cared to.
我願意的話 倒是可以對萊莎吹吹風
What's in it for me?
可有什麼好處呢
The gratitude of the people of Westeros for helping to end this war,
平復戰事 維斯特洛人民無限感激
the adoration of the king for bringing the Vale back into the fold...
收復谷地 國王陛下大加讚許
and Harrenhal.
還有赫倫堡
Harrenhal is cursed.
赫倫堡是不祥之地
Never took you for a superstitious man.
沒想到您這樣迷信
By all means, tear it down and rebuild.
那就將其夷爲平地 重新修建
You'll be able to afford it.
不用擔心經費
I plan to make you lord of the riverlands.
我打算讓您總領三河流域
With a single stroke,
你大筆一揮
you'd make me one of the greatest lords in the realm.
我就躋身王國最顯赫的貴族之列
You served my family well in the matter of the succession.
您在繼位一事中 爲我家族立下汗馬功勞
So did Janos Slynt, and he was given Harrenhal, too.
傑諾斯·史特林也立下大功 封賞赫倫堡
Until you snatched it away.
轉眼就被你剝奪
I need you to deliver Lysa Arryn.
我需要你去說服萊莎·艾林
I didn't need Janos Slynt.
而傑諾斯·史特林對我沒用
It's settled, then?
那就一言爲定
Good.
很好
Oh, and remember...
但要記住
the queen mustn't know.
千萬別讓太后知道
That must hurt.
一定很疼吧
What?
怎麼
What is it?
怎麼了
A member of the kingsguard?
居然讓她當彩虹護衛
As if I wasn't humiliated enough already.
難道我今天還不夠丟臉嗎
Brienne is a very capable warrior.
布蕾妮驍勇善戰
And she's devoted to me.
對我忠心不二
You're jealous.
你嫉妒了
Jealous?
嫉妒
Of Brienne the beauty?
嫉妒美人布蕾妮
Don't make me laugh.
別開玩笑了
I'll make it up to you.
我來好好補償你
No, your grace.
不必了 陛下
Not tonight.
今晚不行
There's another Tyrell who requires your attention.
還有一位提利爾家的人等您寵幸呢
You didn't win my father's support or his army on charm alone.
想得到我父親的支持和軍隊 光靠魅力不行
Your vassals are starting to snigger behind your back.
諸侯們已經開始在背後議論你了
Brides aren't usually virgins two weeks after their wedding night.
行大婚都過兩週了 新娘居然還是處女
And Margaery's a virgin?
瑪格麗是處女嗎
Officially.
對外的說法
Shall I bring her to you?
要我帶她過來嗎
I should warn you, I've had quite a bit of wine.
話可說在前頭 我喝了不少酒
As is your right. You are a king.
這是您的權利 您是國王
You look very beautiful.
你可真美
Thank you, your grace.
多謝陛下誇獎
It's a lovely gown.
裙子很漂亮
You think so?
真的嗎
I can't decide how I like it better.
我不知道哪樣更好
This way...
這樣
Or this way.
還是這樣
You certainly don't need it.
你當然不用衣物襯托
Although...
不過
Some say that beauty most desired is the beauty concealed.
有人說最誘人的美莫過於半遮半掩
Must be the wine.
一定是酒的作用
Here, let me.
我來吧
I'm sorry.
對不起
Do you want my brother to come in and help?
您想讓我哥哥進來幫忙嗎
What?
什麼
He could get you started.
他可以幫您做前戲
I know he wouldn't mind.
他肯定不會介意的
Or I can turn over and you can pretend I'm him.
或者我轉過身去 您就當是他
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在胡說什麼
There's no need for us to play games.
我們之間無需作戲
Save your lies for court. You're going to need a lot of them.
謊話留到朝堂上說吧 那纔是用得着的地方
Your enemies aren't happy about us.
我們的結合讓您的敵人難受了
They want to tear us apart.
他們想要拆散我們
And the best way to stop them
而應對他們的最好辦法
is to put your baby
就是讓我
in my belly.
懷上您的種
We can try again later.
我們等會兒再試
You decide how you want to do it...
由您來決定怎麼做
With me, with me and Loras.
我 或者帶上洛拉斯
However else you like.
怎樣都行
Whatever you need to do.
完全看您的需要
You are a king.
您是國王
You monster.
你這個禽獸
Myrcella is my only daughter.
彌賽菈是我唯一的女兒
Do you really think I'll let you sell her like a common whore?
你以爲我真的會任你把她當妓♥女一樣賣掉嗎
Myrcella's a princess.
彌賽菈是公主
Some would say she was born for this.
可以說生來就是要去聯姻的
I will not let you ship her off to Dorne
我絕不會讓你把她送去多恩
as I was shipped off to Robert Baratheon.
就像當年我被送給勞勃·拜拉席恩一樣
Dorne is the safest place for her.
對她而言多恩是最安全的地方
Are you mad? The Martells loathe us.
你瘋了嗎 馬泰爾家對我們懷恨在心
That's why we need to seduce them.
所以纔要利誘他們嘛
We're going to need their support in the war
是你那乖兒子挑起了這場戰爭
your son started.
我們需要他們的支持
She'll be a hostage. A guest.
她會被當作人質 是貴賓
You won't get away with this.
這事兒我跟你沒完
You think the piece of paper father gave you keeps you safe.
你以爲父親的一封書信就是護身符
Ned Stark had a piece of paper, too.
奈德·史塔克也有過一紙文書
It's done, Cersei. No.
木已成舟 瑟曦 不可以
You cannot stop it.
你阻止不了
No!
不
Just how safe do you think Myrcella is if this city falls?
想想看 若君臨淪陷 彌賽菈豈會安全
Do you want to see her raped,
你想看她遭受強♥暴
butchered like the Targaryen children?
和坦格利安家幼子一樣慘遭殺害嗎
Make no mistake.
可別犯糊塗啊
They'll mount her pretty little head on a spike right beside yours.
只怕那些傢伙會把她的頭掛在你的頭旁邊
Get out! Get out!
給我滾 滾出去
羅柏 希望這封信能及時送至你手中 我父親拒絕了提議 並打算進軍北境入侵
趕快回師北上 希望爲時不晚 有機會我再送信給你 席恩
襲海岸 攻佔深林堡
Theon of the House Greyjoy,
葛雷喬伊家族的席恩
you would this day consecrate your faith to the Drowned God?
今日 你是否願全心全意獻身淹神
I would.
我願意
Kneel.
跪下
Let Theon, your servant,
讓席恩 您的僕人
be born again from the sea as you were.
與您一樣從海中重生
Bless him with salt.
賜予他海鹽的祝福
Bless him with stone.
賜予他堅石的祝福
Bless him with steel.
賜予他鋼鐵的祝福
What is dead may never die.
逝者不死
What is dead may never die...
逝者不死
But rises again harder and stronger.
必將再起 其勢更烈
Stand.
起來吧
I don't appreciate being made a fool of, dwarf.
我不喜歡被人當傻子作弄 侏儒
If Myrcella marries the Martell boy,
如果彌賽菈嫁了馬泰爾的兒子
she can't very well marry Robin Arryn, can she?
就不能再與羅賓·艾林結婚 是吧
No, afraid not. Sorry about that.
恐怕不行 這點我要道歉
And Harrenhal...
還有赫倫堡
I suppose that's off the table as well.
我猜也是一場空了
Yes, I fear so. Sorry about that, too.
恐怕是這樣的 這點我也很抱歉
Leave me out of your next deception.
下次耍花招 別再扯上我
Oh, that's a shame.
真可惜啊
You were to be the centerpiece of my next deception.
你本來是我下個花招的主角呢
My brother Jaime rots in a northern stockade.
我老哥詹姆在北方佬的籠子裏腐爛發臭
I would see him released.
我要把他弄出來
that's where you come in.
所以才喊你過來
Robb Stark will never release the Kingslayer.
羅柏·史塔克不可能放掉弒君者
No, he won't. But his mother might.
沒錯 他不會 但他母親有這個可能
How would you like to see your beloved Cat again?
想不想跟你的舊情人凱特重逢
Find him? Oh, Aye.
找到他了嗎 是
And he has company.
找到了 他還有伴呢
Filthy old stoat. Almost hate to interrupt.
這個下流的糟老頭 真不想打擾他倆
No, you don't.
少裝了
No, I don't.
那就不裝了
What is the meaning of this?
這是幹什麼
No, please, please.
不 別這樣
You disappoint me, Grand Maester.
您讓我失望了 大學士
I am your loyal servant.
我是您忠誠的僕人
So loyal that you told the Queen about my plans to
忠誠到把我送彌賽菈去多恩的計劃
send Myrcella to Dorne.
透露給太后
No! Never!
絕沒有這回事
It's a falsehood. I swear it.
這是誤會 我發誓
It wasn't me.
不是我說的
Ah, Varys.
瓦里斯
It was Varys the spider.
是八爪蜘蛛乾的
See, I told varys that I was giving the princess to the Greyjoys.
我告訴瓦里斯要把公主送去葛雷喬伊家
I told littlefinger that I planned to wed her to Robin Arryn.
我對小指頭說的是把她嫁給羅賓·艾林
I told no one that I was offering her to the Dornish.
將她送去多恩一事 我沒跟任何人提過
No one but you.
除了你以外
The eunuch has spies everywhere.
那太監的眼線遍地都是
Cut off his manhood and feed it to the goats.
把他的命根子剁了喂山羊
No, no, no. There are no goats, halfman.
不 不要啊 半人 這裏沒山羊
Well, make do.
砍了再說
How long have you been spying for my sister?
你替我老姐當間諜有多久了
All I did, I did for House Lannister.
我所做的一切 全是爲了蘭尼斯特家族
Always. Your lord father, ask him.
一直如此 去問您的父親大人 去問問他
I've always been his servant
從瘋王那時起
since the days of the Mad King.
我一直都是他忠誠的僕人
I don't like his beard.
我不喜歡他的鬍子
What?
什麼
What? Oh, no. No.
什麼 不 不要
How many Hands have you betrayed, Pycelle?
你背叛過多少任首相 派席爾
Eddard Stark? Jon Arryn?
艾德·史塔克 瓊恩·艾林
Lord Arryn, he knew.
艾林公爵 他知道了
He knew the truth about the queen.
他知道了太后的事
And, well, he planned to act,
然後他打算採取行動
to tell King Robert.
告訴勞勃國王
So you poisoned him?
所以你毒死了他
No. Never.
不 沒有
But you let him die, made sure he succumbed.
但是你見死不救 以此封住他的口
Lannister... I always served Lannister.
蘭尼斯特 我一直在服侍蘭尼斯特
Get him out of my sight. Throw him in one of the black cells.
把他帶走 扔進黑牢裏
Oh, no. No, no, no. No, please.
不 不要啊 求你了
Don't! You can't do this to me!
不可以 你不能這麼對我
For your trouble.
害你受驚了
You'll be pleased to know our mutual friend
有個好消息 我們共同的朋友
is doing quite well in lady Sansa's service.
把珊莎小姐服侍得很好
Good. One of my better ideas.
好的 我這一計不錯
And it seems the Grand Maester has found his way into a black cell.
聽說大學士不知怎的進了黑牢
Well played, my lord Hand.
真是高啊 首相大人
But should I be worried?
我是不是該擔心呢
Janos Slynt, Pycelle...
傑諾斯·史林特 派席爾
The small council grows smaller every day.
御前會議的規模越來越小了
The council has a reputation for serving past Hands poorly.
御前會議是出了名地禍害首相
I don't mean to follow Ned Stark to the grave.
我可不想追隨奈德·史塔克於地下
Power is a curious thing, my lord.
權力是件古怪的東西 大人
Are you fond of riddles?
您喜歡猜謎嗎
Why, am I about to hear one?
此話怎講 你要出道謎題嗎
Three great men sit in a room.
三位貴人坐在一個房間中
A king, a priest and a rich man.
一個國君 一個僧侶 一個富翁
Between them stands a common sellsword.
三人之間 站着一名普通傭兵
Each great man bids the sellsword kill the other two.
每位貴人都命傭兵殺死另外二人
Who lives, who dies?
孰生 孰死
Depends on the sellsword.
那要視那個傭兵而定
Does it? He has neither crown nor gold
是嗎 他既沒有王冠 也無金銀珠寶
nor favor with the gods.
更沒有諸神的眷顧
He has a sword, the power of life and death.
他有利劍 有決定生死的力量
But if it's swordsmen who rule,
既然生死取決於傭兵
why do we pretend kings hold all the power?
我們又爲何假裝承認國王的權力至高無上呢
When Ned Stark lost his head,
奈德·史塔克人頭落地
who was truly responsible?
應該負責的究竟是誰
Joffrey? The executioner?
喬佛裏 劊子手
Or something else?
還是別的什麼
I've decided I don't like riddles.
我再也不猜謎了
Power resides where men believe it resides.
力量存於人心 信則有 不信則無
It's a trick,
惑人的把戲
a shadow on the wall.
如浮影遊牆
And a very small man can cast a very large shadow.
即便是矮小之人 也能投射出巨大的影子
You should be sleeping.
你早該睡覺了
Tomorrow's a long march.
明天還要趕遠路
miles if it don't piss on us.
如果老天不下雨 要走三十里呢
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
I don't like the taste.
我不喜歡酒的味道
Well... you don't drink it for the flavor, to be honest.
說實話 喝酒可不是爲了口感
What?
怎麼了
How do you sleep?
你怎麼入睡
Same as most men, I think.
應該跟大多數人一樣吧
But you've seen things,
但是你見過那種事
horrible things.
可怕的事
Aye.
沒錯
I've seen some pretty things, too,
好事我也見過
but not nearly so many.
只是實在不算多
How do you sleep when you...
怎麼才能入睡呢 當你...
when you have those things in your head?
當你滿腦子都是那些事
You didn't see that.
你根本沒看見
I made damn sure.
我當時抱住你了
I close my eyes and I see them up there.
我閉上眼睛 可還是看到他們站在上面
All of them
所有人
standing there...
高高在上
Joffrey,
喬佛裏
The Queen,
太后
and...
還有...
and my sister.
還有我姐姐
You know, we've got something in common, me and you.
我們倆倒是有些相似之處
You know that?
知道嗎
I must have been
我那時
a couple of years older than you.
比你現在年長几歲
I saw my brother stabbed through the heart right on our doorstep.
眼看我哥在自家口被捅了個透心涼
He weren't much of a villain what skewered him.
捅他的也不是窮兇極惡之輩
Willem, the lad's name was.
那小子名叫威廉
He ran off before anyone could spit.
大家還沒反應過來 他就跑掉了
And I just stood there,
而我傻站在那兒
watching my brother die.
眼睜睜地看着哥哥死去
But here's the funny part.
但有趣的是
I can't picture my brother's face anymore.
我早就想不起哥哥的樣子了
But Willem...
可威廉
Oh, he was a nice looking boy.
那小夥子樣貌挺俊
He had good white teeth,
一口整齊的白牙
blue eyes,
藍眼珠
One of those dimpled chins all the girls like.
臉上一對酒窩 最討女孩子歡心
I would think about him when I was working,
我♥幹活時滿腦子都想着他
when I was drinking, when I was having a shit.
喝酒時也想 甚至拉屎時也想
It got to the point
最後到了
where I would say his name every night before I went to bed.
每晚睡前都要念叨他名字的地步
Willem. Willem. Willem.
威廉 威廉 威廉
A prayer almost.
快念成禱文了
Well, one day...
終於有一天
Willem came riding back into town.
威廉騎馬回來了
I buried an ax so deep into Willem's skull,
我一斧子砍進他腦袋
they had to bury him with it.
砍得真深 下葬時都沒拔♥出♥來
Willem's horse got me to the Wall
我騎着威廉的馬去了長城
and I've been wearing black ever since.
從此以後穿上了黑衣
Well...
怎樣
that'll help you sleep, eh?
這下能睡着了吧
Get up, you lazy sons of whores!
快起來 你們這羣懶鬼
Arm yourselves.
操傢伙
Get up. Get up.
起來 起來
Keep out of sight, both of you.
你們倆快找地方躲起來
No, I'm not afraid. I can fight.
我不怕 我能打
Keep out of sight.
躲起來
If things go wrong, you run.
如果情況不妙 你們倆就跑
Do you hear me? You run along north and don't look back.
聽到了嗎 往北跑 不要回頭
Hey, there's men out there who want to fuck your corpses.
聽着 外面有人要奸你們的屍
Outside, now!
跟老子出去打
Come on, move, move!
快 動起來
Gold cloaks!
金袍子
Everyone out!
全都出來
Hey, you! Open the damn cage!
你過來 快他媽的打開籠子
Where's the bastard, crow?
那個野種在哪兒 烏鴉
Got more than a few bastards here. Who's asking?
我這兒有好些野種呢 問話的人是誰
Ser Amory Lorch, sworn bannerman to lord Tywin Lannister.
泰溫·蘭尼斯特大人的封臣亞摩利·洛奇爵士
These men from the capital requested our assistance.
這些從都城來的人請我們幫忙
Drop your weapons in the name of the king.
以國王之名 我命令你們放下武器
Now, which king would that be?
哪個國王啊
This is your last chance.
給你最後一次機會
In the name of King Joffrey,
以喬佛裏國王之名
drop your weapons.
放下武器
I don't think I will.
我可沒這打算
So be it.
那好
I always hated crossbows.
我一向討厭弩弓
Take too long to load.
裝箭太費時間了
Boy, come here. Boy!
小子 過來
Sweet boy, help us. Come back here!
好小子 幫幫我們 回來
Help us, boy!
小子 幫幫我們
A man can fight! Free us!
某人可以作戰 把我們放了
Quick, give it to me.
快點給我
Give me the ax. Give me that.
把斧頭給我 給我
Put 'em on the wagon!
把他們押上馬車
There's more here. Come on.
這邊還有 快來
What do we have here?
這是什麼
No!
不要
That's a fine little blade.
這把小劍挺不錯的
Maybe I'll pick my teeth with it.
可以給我剔剔牙縫
I yield! I yield!
我投降 我投降
Round up any survivors.
活着的都帶過來
We'll take them back to Harrenhal.
把他們帶回赫倫堡
You heard him. You're coming with us.
聽到了吧 跟我們走
I yield!
我投降
Help!
救命
Help me!
救救我
Something wrong with your leg, boy?
小鬼 你的腿怎麼了
Look at it.
你看啊
Can you walk?
能走路嗎
No. You got to carry me.
不能 你要揹我
All right.
好吧
Carry him, he says.
他叫我揹他
We're looking for a bastard named Gendry.
我們在找一個叫詹德利的野種
Give him up
把他交出來
or I'll start taking eyeballs.
不然就把你們的眼珠挖出來
You want Gendry?
你們找詹德利
You already got him.
這不就是嗎
He loved that helmet.
他最愛那頂頭盔了