權力的遊戲   第二季 第四集
Game of Thrones  S02E04
July 28, 2019, 1:24 a.m.

艾莉亞成爲泰溫的僕從


It's got to be the Mountain. He's the biggest.
肯定是魔山 他最高大了
He's the strongest. Bulls are bigger than lions.
而且最強壯 公牛比獅子大
Doesn't mean I'd pick a bull in a fight.
但我不會押公牛贏
If the bull had fangs and claws, I would.
如果公牛有尖牙和利爪 我就押它
Right, the Mountain or our man Jaime.
沒錯 不是魔山就是我們的詹姆
If he ever gets out.
前提是他能出來
Loras Tyrell?
洛拉斯·提利爾呢
Loras Tyrell. He's prettier than the queen.
洛拉斯·提利爾 他比太后還漂亮
I don't care about pretty.
管他漂不漂亮
He's better with a sword than any of them.
他使劍的本事比誰都厲害
How good could he be?
能有多厲害
He's been stabbing Renly Baratheon for years,
他捅了藍禮·拜拉席恩多少年
and Renly ain't dead.
藍禮還活着呢
The horses seem a little spooked to you?
覺不覺得馬好像驚了
They're horses.
畜生嘛
They get spooked by their own shadows.
看到自個兒的影子都會受驚
Do you hear that?
聽到了嗎
No.
沒有
There's something out there.
那裏有什麼東西
Oh, you're a right little prick.
你真♥他♥媽混賬
You should see your face.
瞧你的表情啊
I swear you pissed yourself.
肯定嚇得尿褲子了
Oh, who goes there? Ahh!"
"誰在哪裏 說話""
There is something out there.
那裏有什麼東西
Yeah, don't even try me.
得了 別想耍我
Rennick. Do you think I'm an idiot?
蘭尼克 你當我白♥癡啊
Rennick!
蘭尼克
King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王萬歲 北境之王萬歲
Five Lannisters dead for every one of ours.
蘭尼斯特的傷亡是我們的五倍
They're dead. Take everything they've got.
都死了 把東西都拿走
We've nowhere to keep all these prisoners.
我們沒地方關押俘虜了
Barely enough food to feed our own.
自己喫的糧食都不夠
We're not executing prisoners, Lord Bolton.
我們不能處死俘虜 波頓大人
Of course, Your Grace.
當然 陛下
The officers will be useful.
軍官應該有用
Some of them may be privy to Tywin Lannister's plans.
有些人可能對泰溫·蘭尼斯特的計劃略有所知
I doubt it.
我表示懷疑
Well, we'll learn soon enough.
很快就會知道了
In my family we say, "A naked man has few secrets.
我們家族有句話叫 裸體的人少有祕密
A flayed man none."
剝了皮的人沒有祕密
My father outlawed flaying in the north.
在北境 我父親禁止剝皮
We're not in the north. we're not torturing them.
我們不在北境 我們不能虐待俘虜
The high road's very pretty,
走正道固然瀟灑
but you'll have a hard time marching your army down it.
但領軍打仗的困難就多了
The Lannisters hold prisoners of their own.
蘭尼斯特手中也有俘虜
I won't give them an excuse to abuse my sisters.
我不能給他們虐待我妹妹的藉口
No, no, don't! Don't!
不 不 別這樣
Please!
求你了
The rot's set in.
已經爛進去了
No, don't! No, don't!
不 不要 不要
Please, don't!
求你了 別
It'll get better. It doesn't even hurt.
會好起來的 一點兒也不疼
The rot will spread. If we don't take the foot now
如果現在不截肢 腐爛就會蔓延上去
No, you can't!
不 不可以
Ser! Please, ser.
大人 求求您 大人
I can't lose You'll die if she does it.
我不能沒有... 不截你會死的
I don't want to be a cripple, please.
求求您 我不想變成瘸子
Surely one of our men needs your attention more than this cub.
我們的人比這小崽子更需要你照顧
Your men are not my men, My Lord.
你們的人 不是我的人 大人
Put this in your mouth and lie down. You don't want to watch.
咬在嘴裏 然後躺下 別看爲好
No! You can't! Bite on it.
不 不要 咬住
It's better than biting your own tongue, believe me.
總比咬掉舌頭好 相信我
What's your name? Talisa.
你叫什麼名字 泰麗莎
Your last name?
姓什麼
You want to know what side my family fights on?
您想知道我家族的立場嗎
You know my family name. You have me at a disadvantage.
你知道我的姓氏 這樣不公平
That boy lost his foot on your orders.
您的命令讓那孩子沒了一條腿
They killed my father.
他們殺了我的父親
That boy did? The family he fights for.
是那孩子殺的嗎 他所效忠的家族乾的
Do you think he's friends with King Joffrey?
您認爲他是喬佛裏國王的朋友嗎
He's a fisherman's son that grew up near Lannisport.
他在蘭尼斯港附近長大 是漁夫的兒子
He probably never held a spear
可能從小到大都沒摸過長矛
before they shoved one in his hands a few months ago.
直到幾個月前被強徵入伍
I have no hatred for the lad.
我並不恨那個男孩
That should help his foot grow back.
這話或許能讓他的腿長回來
You'd have us surrender, end all this bloodshed.
你想讓我們投降 結束殺戮
I understand. The country would be at peace
我理解 在喬佛裏國王的統治下
and life would be just
世道當然會安穩
under the righteous hand of good King Joffrey.
老百姓活得體面 因爲他英明而又公正
You're going to kill Joffrey? If the gods give me strength.
您要殺了喬佛裏嗎 如果諸神賜我力量
And then what? I don't know.
然後呢 我不知道
We'll go back to Winterfell.
我們會返回臨冬城
I have no desire to sit on the Iron Throne.
我對鐵王座沒有興趣
So who will?
那誰會登上王位
I don't know.
我不知道
You're fighting to overthrow a king,
您起兵要推翻一位國王
and yet you have no plan for what comes after?
卻沒有推翻後的打算
First we have to win the war.
我們先要打贏這場仗
You never told me where you're from.
你還沒告訴我是哪裏人
Volantis. Volantis?
瓦蘭提斯 瓦蘭提斯
You're far from home.
你離家鄉好遠
The boy was lucky you were here.
有你在 那個男孩很幸運
He was unlucky that you were.
有您在 他很不幸
You're here to answer for your brother's latest treasons.
你要爲你哥哥剛剛做出的叛國行徑負責
Your Grace,
陛下
whatever my traitor brother has done, I had no part.
無論我那叛徒哥哥做了什麼 與我毫無關係
You know that. I beg you...
您是知道的 求求您
Ser Lancel, tell her of this outrage.
藍賽爾爵士 把她哥哥的暴行告訴她
Using some vile sorcery,
你哥哥用卑鄙的巫術
your brother fell on Stafford Lannister with an army of wolves.
召集一支惡狼軍隊偷襲了史戴佛·蘭尼斯特
Thousands of good men were butchered.
數千壯士慘遭屠殺
After the slaughter,
屠殺過後
the northmen feasted on the flesh of the slain.
北方佬拿死者的血肉大開筵席
Killing you would send your brother a message.
殺掉你能給你哥哥一個警告
But my mother insists on keeping you alive.
不過我母親執意要留着你的小命
Stand.
站起來
So we'll have to send your brother a message some other way.
那我們就換種方式警告你哥哥
Meryn.
馬林
Leave her face.
不要打臉
I like her pretty.
我要她漂漂亮亮
Meryn, My Lady is overdressed.
馬林 小姐穿得太多了
Unburden her.
給我扒了
If you want Robb Stark to hear us,
要想讓羅柏·史塔克聽見
we're going to have to speak louder.
可得要大聲些纔行
What is the meaning of this?
這是幹什麼
What kind of knight beats a helpless girl?
何等騎士會毆打無助少女
The kind who serves his king, Imp.
爲國王效命的騎士 小惡魔
Careful, now. We don't want
小心着點兒 我們可不想
to get blood all over your pretty white cloak.
你這身漂亮白袍沾血
Someone get the girl something to cover herself with.
誰給這女孩找點東西蔽體
She is to be your queen.
她是你未來的王后
Have you no regard for her honor?
你就不在乎她的名譽
I'm punishing her. For what crimes?
我在懲罰她 她有何罪
She did not fight her brother's battle, you half wit.
她和她哥哥的戰鬥毫無瓜葛 你這蠢鵝
You can't talk to me like that.
你不能這麼跟我說話
The king can do as he likes!
國王想幹什麼就幹什麼
The Mad King did as he liked.
瘋王想幹什麼就幹什麼
Has your uncle Jaime ever told you what happened to him?
你詹姆舅舅有沒有告訴你他的下場
No one threatens His Grace in the presence of the kingsguard.
沒人敢在御林鐵衛面前威脅國王陛下
I'm not threatening the king, ser.
我不是在威脅國王 爵士先生
I am educating my nephew.
我是在教育外甥
Bronn, the next time Ser Meryn speaks, kill him.
波隆 馬林爵士再張嘴 就宰了他
That was a threat. See the difference?
這才叫威脅 知道區別了嗎
I apologize for my nephew's behavior.
我爲我外甥的無禮行爲道歉
Tell me the truth. Do you want an end to this engagement?
說真話 你希望終止婚約嗎
I am loyal to King Joffrey, my one true love.
我忠於喬佛裏國王 他是我的真愛
Lady Stark, you may survive us yet.
史塔克小姐 說不定你會活得比我們都久咧
The little king's backed up.
小國王是憋成這樣的
Clogged from balls to brains.
從卵蛋到腦袋全堵死了
You think dipping his wick will cure what ails him?
給他的小雀兒開開葷 能治好這毛病嗎
There's no cure for being a cunt.
人賤可沒法子醫
But the boy's at that age.
可這小子到了年齡
And he's got nothing to do all day but pick wings off flies.
整天閒得發慌 逮蒼蠅拈翅膀
Couldn't hurt to get some of the poison out.
給他瀉瀉火沒什麼不好
What are you doing here, dog?
你在這做什麼呢 狗兒
Your uncle left your nameday present
您舅舅送來命名日禮物
and asked me to see that you got it.
交代我要確保您收到
And?
然後呢
What is it?
是什麼
Look inside, Your Grace.
進去看吧 陛下
Your Grace.
陛下
Happy nameday, Your Grace. My nameday has passed.
命名日快樂 陛下 我命名日早過了
We won't tell if you won't.
您不說我們也不會說哦
No.
住手
Her.

Touch her.
弄她
Could you hit her?
你能打她嗎
My uncle sent you?
我舅舅派你們來的
Yes, Your Grace.
是的 陛下
He chose us himself.
他親自選的我們
Use this.
用這個
Harder.
使勁
I said harder.
我說使勁打
He'd want me to get his money's worth.
他一定希望物有所值
Your Grace, too much pain will spoil the pleasure.
陛下 太疼的話會攪了興致
Please, please.
求您 求您
Please, Your Grace.
求您了 陛下
Your Grace, if your uncle finds out...
陛下 如果您舅舅發現...
Oh, I want him to find out.
我就是要他發現
You will bring her to his chambers when you're finished
打完之後你把她帶去他房裏
and show him what you've done.
給他展示下你的戰果
Or the same thing will happen to you.
不然你跟她一個下場
Begin.
開始
Harder!
使勁
Well, if it isn't my favorite whoremonger.
這不是我最喜歡的妓院老闆嘛
Pray I haven't kept you waiting long.
但願沒有讓你久等
Your Grace.
陛下
Now you do the Lannisters' bidding, is that it?
你現在爲蘭尼斯特賣命了是吧
Tell me, was my brother's body even cold
告訴我 你投靠新主子時
before you secured your newest patron?
我老哥的屍骨寒了沒有
I'm a practical man.
識時務者爲俊傑
Just not a loyal one.
不忠誠的俊傑
And who would you have me be loyal to?
您要我對誰效忠呢
Your brother's corpse?
令兄的屍骨嗎
I don't like you, Lord Baelish.
我不喜歡你 貝里席大人
I don't like your face.
不喜歡你這張臉
I don't like the words that come oozing out of your mouth.
不喜歡你這張嘴裏吐出的字眼
I don't want you in my tent one minute more than necessary.
一分鐘也不想多留你在我帳內
So tell me, why are you here?
快說吧 你爲何而來
You can trust Brienne.
你可以信任布蕾妮
Her loyalty comes without charge.
她的忠誠不是金錢收買來的
You still have many friends at court, Your Grace,
您在朝中仍有朋友 陛下
many who believe Ned Stark erred by not supporting your claim.
大都認爲奈德·史塔克沒支持您繼位實屬不智
Now I understand.
這下我懂了
You know I have the numbers.
你知道我勝券在握
You know I'm marching on King's Landing.
正向君臨進軍
When I take the throne, you hope to retain your position.
待我登上王位 你想要保住自己的位置
And your head.
還有腦袋
I would give priority to my head.
我認爲腦袋更要緊
I understand that you don't like me,
我知道您不喜歡我
and while that saddens me greatly,
儘管您的憎惡令我悲痛欲絕
I did not come here today seeking your affection.
但我此番前來不是爲了尋求您的眷顧
When you march on King's Landing,
待您到達君臨城下
you may find yourself facing a protracted siege or...
面對的可能是森嚴壁壘 也可能是...
open gates.
大開的城門
Your Grace.
陛下
Lord Baelish.
貝里席大人
All of these tents look the same to me.
我看所有帳篷都是一個模樣
Would you be so kind... It would be my pleasure.
可不可以勞煩您... 非常樂意
It took me weeks to learn my way around the camp.
我花了幾周時間才熟悉營區
Twice I walked in on officers in stages of undress.
還有兩次不巧撞見軍官衣冠不整
And the moment I learn which tent is mine,
每當我認清自己的帳篷
we're on the move again.
就又拔營起程了
Your tent?
您的帳篷
Not our tent?
不是你們的帳篷嗎
The king snores, perhaps?
莫非國王打鼾
Or simply prefers solitude?
或是喜歡獨寢
Pressures of command, no doubt.
想必是國事操勞
Four kings vying for the throne.
四王角逐嘛
I am not tutored in warfare,
我沒學過兵法
but basic arithmetic favors the side with the greater numbers.
可只要懂算術 就知道人多容易贏
If war were arithmetic, the mathematicians would rule the world.
靠算術能打仗 數學家早統治世界了
I did notice your brother entering His Grace's tent just now.
我注意到您哥哥剛纔進了陛下的帳篷
The place of a kingsguard is by the king's side.
護衛的位置當在國王身邊
And on the night of the your wedding,
那你們的新婚之夜
who was by the king's side then?
又是誰陪在國王身邊呢
You seem quite interested in our marriage.
你好像對我們的婚姻很感興趣
Your marriage is quite interesting...
你們的婚姻很是有趣
Not only to me, but to the realm.
不只我 七國上下都這麼看
The marriage of a wealthy girl always breeds interest, if nothing else.
富家千金的婚姻嘛 總是惹人關注
You've never married, have you?
你從未結過婚 對嗎
I've been unlucky in my affections, sadly.
很不幸 我的愛情道路不如人意
That is sad.
確實不幸
Though perhaps it's for the best.
或許這樣也好
The whole notion of marriage seems to confuse you,
你似乎弄不清婚姻的概念
so allow me to explain.
所以請允許我解釋一下
My husband is my king,
我的夫君即我的國王
and my king is my husband.
我的國王亦是我的夫君
Here is your tent, Lord Baelish. Good night.
你的帳篷到了 貝里席大人 晚安
這不是你的馬
十三鉅子送我的
魁爾斯的長老們
魁爾斯
往東走三天 就在海邊
他們讓我們進城嗎
他們說迎接龍之母是他們的榮幸
What do you know of this place?
你對這個地方有何瞭解
Only that the desert around their walls
只知道城牆之外的荒漠
is called the Garden of Bones.
人稱骸骨花園
Every time the Qartheen shut their gates on a traveler,
魁爾斯人每拒絕旅行者一次
the Garden grows.
花園就更繁盛一點
Go on! You, keep moving!
快走 你 別停下
Bring her about!
把她帶過來
What kind of fire melts stone?
什麼火能熔掉岩石呢
Dragon fire.
龍焰
There's dragons here?
這兒有龍嗎
No, all the dragons are dead.
沒有 龍已經絕跡了
What's that smell?
什麼味道
Dead people.
死人
Move.
快走
Please, please, no, no!
求你了 不要 不要
No.
不要
He's dead.
他死了
He was my son.
他是我兒子
My sister was three days ago.
三天前是我妹妹
My husband, the day before that.
再往前一天是我丈夫
They take someone every day?
每天抓一個過去嗎
Does anyone live?
有沒死的嗎
Joffrey.
喬佛裏
Cersei.
瑟曦
Ilyn Payne.
伊林·派恩
The Hound.
獵狗
Joffrey.
喬佛裏
Cersei.
瑟曦
Ilyn Payne.
伊林·派恩
The Hound.
獵狗
Joffrey.
喬佛裏
Cersei.
瑟曦
Ilyn Payne.
伊林·派恩
The Hound.
獵狗
How dare you?
你竟敢來這裏
You may have heard false reports.
你可能聽到了錯誤的消息
You betrayed Ned.
你背叛了奈德
Betrayed? I wanted him to serve as Protector of The Realm.
背叛 我希望他成爲全境守護者
I begged him to seize the moment.
我求他把握機會
I trusted you. My husband trusted you.
我那麼信任你 我丈夫也是
And you repaid our faith with treachery.
你卻用背叛回報我們的信任
No, My Lady. Get out!
不是這樣的 夫人 滾出去
Cat, I've...
凱特 我...
I've loved you since I was a boy.
我從年幼時就一直愛着你
It seems to me that fate has given us this chance...
對我來說 這也許是命運給我們機會...
Have you lost your mind? Get out!
你瘋了嗎 出去
Do you want to see your girls again?
你還想見兩個女兒嗎
Sansa, more beautiful than ever.
珊莎 愈發美麗動人
And Arya, just as wild as ever.
艾莉亞 還是那麼野
You have Arya, too?
艾莉亞也在你們手裏嗎
Both girls are healthy and safe...
兩個女孩都安然無恙
for now.
暫時而已
But you know the Queen and you know Joffrey.
你瞭解太后和喬佛裏的爲人
I fear for their longevity
如果還留在都城
if they remain in the capital.
恐怕她們性命難保
What do you want?
你想要什麼
The Lannisters will trade your daughters for the Kingslayer.
蘭尼斯特家想用你女兒換回弒君者
Of course they will.
他們當然樂意
Jaime Lannister for two girls?
詹姆·蘭尼斯特換兩個女孩
Robb will never agree to those terms.
羅柏絕不會同意他們的條件
I'm not bringing these terms to him.
我不是跟他提條件
I'm bringing them to you.
而是跟你
You think I'd keep secrets from my son?
你以爲我會瞞着兒子做事嗎
Robb has surprised them all with his skills in battle,
羅柏能征善戰 的確出人意料
but he's not a mother.
但他畢竟不是母親
Consider it, Cat.
考慮一下 凱特
You may not get another chance.
或許這是最後一次機會了
I've brought you a gift. I don't want your gifts.
我給你帶了禮物 我不要你的禮物
A token of Tyrion Lannister's goodwill.
這是提利昂·蘭尼斯特的好意
He wants you to understand that this exchange of prisoners
他希望你明白 對於這次交換人質
is offered in good faith.
他是很有誠意的
Good faith?
誠意
What's this?
這是什麼
Your husband was an honorable man.
你的丈夫是一個正直的人
He should rest beside his family in the crypts beneath Winterfell.
他應當長眠於臨冬城下的墓窖 與家人爲伴
You may not believe... Get out.
你也許不相信... 出去
Get up, you dogs.
起來 畜生們
That's him, the one who picks.
他來了 他來挑人了
The Mountain.
魔山
What are you doing?
你在幹什麼
He told me he stares at him every day.
他說他每天盯着這個人看
That's why he doesn't get picked.
所以每次都躲過去了
You.

Move, boy!
走啊 小子
Move!
讓開
Is there gold and silver in the village?
村裏有金子銀子嗎
I don't know. Gems?
我不知道 寶石呢
I didn't see any.
沒見過
Where is the brotherhood? I don't know.
兄弟會在哪兒 我不知道
Where is the brotherhood? I don't know. Please.
兄弟會在哪兒 我不知道 求你了
Where is the brotherhood? I don't know.
兄弟會在哪兒 我不知道
Which of the villagers aided them?
哪個村民幫過他們
I don't know. Who?
我不知道 誰
I...
我...
Who? I never saw.
誰 我沒見過
Who? I never saw.
誰 我沒見過
Please. Please, stop. Please, it's starting to...
求你了 停下 求你了 開始...
Who?

I didn't see anyone help him.
我沒見過誰幫他
Take it off! Take it off!
快拿開 快拿開
Who helped him?
誰幫過他
Ganes the butcher and his son.
屠夫蓋斯和他兒子
That's better.
這就對了
You've been very helpful.
你可幫了大忙
No, stop, please!
不要 求你們停下來
What are you doing? Please, stop!
你們要幹什麼 求你們停下來
Please, stop! No! No!
求你們停下來 不要 不要
I told you everything! No!
我什麼都說了 不要
No!
不要
Joffrey.
喬弗裏
Cersei.
瑟曦
Ilyn Payne.
伊林·派恩
The hound.
獵狗
Please, Polliver. Some food.
求求你 波利佛 給點喫的吧
Just a crust of bread.
一塊乾麪包就夠了
Polliver.
波利佛
The Mountain.
魔山
Lady stark, I had not thought to find you in the Stormlands.
史塔克夫人 沒想到能在風暴之地遇到你
I had not thought to be here, Lord Stannis.
我也沒想到自己會來這裏 史坦尼斯大人
Can that truly be you?
真的是你嗎
Who else might it be?
不是我 還能是誰
When I saw your standard, I couldn't be sure.
剛看見那旗子 我還不大確定呢
Whose banner is that?
那是哪家的旗號
My own.
我自己的
I suppose if we used the same one,
如果兩家打着同樣的旗號
the battle would be terribly confusing.
打起來可就亂套了
Why is your stag on fire?
你的雄鹿怎麼着火了
The king has taken for his sigil the fiery heart of the Lord of Light.
國王陛下的徽章乃是真♥主光之王的烈焰紅心
Ah, you must be this fire priestess we hear so much about.
你就是那位火祭司吧 久聞大名
Mm, brother,
老哥
now I understand why you found religion in your old age.
難怪你一把年紀了還皈依宗教
Watch yourself, Renly.
你最好當心點 藍禮
No, no, I'm relieved.
不用 我輕鬆着呢
I never really believed you're a fanatic.
真沒想到你還能成爲信徒
Charmless, rigid, a bore, yes,
你確實無趣 死板 討人厭
but not a godly man.
但就沒見你虔誠過
You should kneel before your brother.
你應該向你哥哥下跪稱臣
He's the Lord's chosen,
他是天命所在
born amidst salt and smoke.
於鹽和煙中涅槃而生
Born amidst salt and smoke?
於鹽和煙中涅槃而生
Is he a ham?
他是烤豬腿嗎
That's twice I've warned you.
我再次警告你
Listen to yourselves.
聽聽你們說的話
If you were sons of mine,
你們如果是我兒子
I would knock your heads together and lock you in a bedchamber
我要把你倆的頭狠狠撞一起 然後鎖進屋子
until you remembered that you were brothers.
直到認清自家兄弟爲止
It is strange to find you beside my brother, Lady Stark.
史塔克夫人 你居然和我弟弟聯手
Your husband was a supporter of my claim.
你丈夫曾經是我的擁護者
Lord Eddard's integrity cost him his head.
艾德大人因爲秉性正直而掉了腦袋
And you sit beside this pretender and chastise me.
你卻站在冒牌國王那邊教訓我
We share a common enemy.
我們有共同的敵人
The iron throne is mine by right.
我是鐵王座的合法繼承人
All those that deny that are my foes.
否認這一點的都是我的敵人
The whole realm denies it, from Dorne to the Wall.
從多恩到長城 七國上下都否認你
Old men deny it with their death rattle
快死了的老頭子不同意
and unborn children deny it in their mother's wombs.
母親肚子裏的胎兒也不同意
No one wants you for their king.
沒人想讓你當他們的國王
You never wanted any friends, brother.
哥哥 你從來不要朋友
But a man without friends is a man without power.
可是沒有朋友 就沒有權力
For the sake of the mother who bore us,
看在我們同母所生的份兒上
I will give you this one night to reconsider.
我給你一夜時間重新考慮
Strike your banners,
降下叛旗
come to me before dawn,
天亮前投效我
and I will grant you your old seat in the council.
我就保留你在御前會議的重臣席位
I'll even name you my heir
甚至在我有男嗣之前
until a son is born to me.
仍舊指定你爲我的繼承人
Otherwise I shall destroy you.
否則 我就滅了你
Look across those fields, brother.
你仔細看看前方的平原 老哥
Can you see all those banners?
看到那些旗幟了嗎
You think a few bolts of cloth will make you king?
你以爲有幾根裹着毛料的杆子就能稱王
No.

The men holding those bolts of cloth will make me king.
是那些扛着毛料杆子的兄弟們讓我得以稱王
We shall see, Renly.
我們走着瞧 藍禮
Come the dawn, we shall see.
天明之時 我們走着瞧
Look to your sins, Lord Renly.
當心你的罪孽 藍禮大人
The night is dark and full of terrors.
長夜黑暗 處處險惡
Would you believe I loved him once?
這是我曾經敬愛的哥哥 說出來誰信
I thought we were welcome.
我以爲他們會歡迎我們
If you heard a Dothraki horde was approaching your city,
如果您聽說有多斯拉克部落正在靠近您的城市
you might do the same, Khaleesi.
您也會這麼做 卡麗熙
Horde?
部落
My name is Daenerys...
我乃丹妮莉絲...
Daenerys stormborn of the House Targaryen.
風暴降生丹妮莉絲·坦格利安
You know me, My Lord?
您知道我 大人
Only by reputation, Khaleesi.
只是耳聞 卡麗熙
And I'm no lord, merely a humble merchant.
而且我不是大人 只是卑微的商人
They call you the Mother of Dragons.
人們稱你爲龍之母
And what should I call you?
那我怎麼稱呼您
Oh, my name is quite long
我的名字實在太長
and quite impossible for foreigners to pronounce.
而且外邦人很難發對音
I am simply a trader of spices.
我只是個小小的香料商人
But we are The Thirteen,
但我們是十三鉅子
charged with the governance and protection of Qarth,
負責統治與防衛魁爾斯
the greatest city that ever was or will be.
這座古往今來最偉大的城市
The beauty of Quarth is legendary Qarth.
卡爾斯的美麗確實傳奇 是魁爾斯
Qarth.
魁爾斯
Might we see the dragons?
能否讓我等見識你的龍
My friend,
我的朋友
we have travelled very far.
我們長途跋涉至此
We have no food, no water.
沒有食物 沒有飲水
Once I see my people fed, I would be honored
一旦我的子民填飽肚子 我非常榮幸...
Forgive me, Mother of Dragons,
請恕我冒昧 龍之母
but no man alive has seen a living dragon.
在世的人都沒見過活生生的龍
Some of my more skeptical friends refuse to believe
我那些多疑的朋友不相信
your children even exist.
你的孩子真的存在
All we ask is the chance to see for ourselves.
我等只求親眼見識一下而已
I am not a liar.
我沒有說謊
Oh, I don't think you are.
這個我當然同意
But as I've never met you before,
但由於我們素未謀面
my opinion on the matter is of limited value.
我一人之見 着實沒有太大作用
Where I come from,
在我的國度
guests are treated with respect,
人們都以客爲尊
not insulted at the gates.
而非在門外侮辱客人
Then perhaps you should return to where you come from.
那你大可從哪裏來回哪裏去
We wish you well.
我們祝你好運
What are you doing?
你這是什麼意思
You promised to receive me.
你答應過迎接我們
We have received you.
我們迎接過了啊
Here we are, and here you are.
你我不就在這裏嗎
If you do not let us in, all of us will die.
如果不能進城 我們都會喪命
Which we shall deeply regret.
這可真令人惋惜啊
But Qarth did not become the greatest city that ever was or will be
但如果任由多斯拉克野蠻人進城
by letting Dothraki savages through its gates.
魁爾斯就不成其爲古往今來最偉大的城市了
Khaleesi, please be careful.
卡麗熙 千萬當心啊
Thirteen!
十三鉅子
When my dragons are grown,
等我的龍長大
we will take back what was stolen from me
我們定要奪回被搶走的一切
and destroy those who have wronged me.
消滅所有對我不忠不善的人
We will lay waste to armies and burn cities to the ground.
我們定要掃蕩千軍 烈火焚城
Turn us away and we will burn you first.
拒我於門外 最先化爲灰燼的就是你們
You are a true Targaryen.
不愧是坦格利安家族的人
Only, as you said a moment ago,
可是 如你方纔所說
if we don't let you into the city,
如果我們不准你們進城
you will all die. And so...
你們都會喪命 所以呢
Retreating in fear from a little girl
聽小女孩說兩句就嚇跑了
is unbecoming of the greatest city that ever was or will be.
這可不是古往今來最偉大城市的風範啊
The discussion is over, Xaro Xhoan Daxos.
沒必要再爭執了 札羅·贊旺·達梭斯
The Thirteen have spoken.
十三鉅子已經表態
I am one of the Thirteen
我也是十三鉅子之一
and I am still speaking.
我還有話要說
The girl threatens to burn our city to the ground
這女孩威脅說要焚燬我們的城市
and you would invite her in for a cup of wine?
莫非你還要請她進去喝杯酒
She is the Mother of Dragons.
她是堂堂龍之母
Do you expect her to watch her people starve
你覺得她會眼睜睜看着子民餓死
without breathing fire?
而不龍顏大怒嗎
I believe we can allow a few Dothraki
放幾個多斯拉克人進來
through our gates without dooming our city.
不至於毀了這座城市吧
After all, here I am,
退一步說 瞧瞧我
a savage from the Summer Isles,
一個來自盛夏羣島的野蠻人
and Qarth still stands.
絲毫無礙於魁爾斯城的風姿
Our decision is final.
我們心意已決
Very well.
那好
I invoke Soumai.
我要求啓用蘇邁
I will vouch for her, her people,
依據律法 我會爲她
and her dragons in accordance with the law.
她的子民以及龍作擔保
Be it on your head.
那就由你負責了
Welcome to Qarth, My Lady.
歡迎來到魁爾斯 夫人
You.
你過來
Is there gold or silver in the village?
村裏有沒有金子銀子
I'm not from the village.
我不是這村子的人
Where is the brotherhood?
兄弟會在哪兒
I don't know what that is.
我不知道你說的是什麼
You two, take Lord Lannister's things to his quarters.
你們倆 把蘭尼斯特大人的行李送到臥房去
What's this?
這是怎麼回事
We weren't expecting you till tomorrow, Lord Tywin.
我們還以爲您明天才能到 泰溫公爵
Evidently not.
我這不就到了
Why are these prisoners not in their cells?
怎麼不把這些囚犯關進牢房裏
Cells are overflowing, My Lord.
牢房已經人滿爲患了 大人
This lot won't be here long.
這幫傢伙很快就會消失
Don't need no permanent place.
沒必要給他們準備牢房
After we interrogate 'em, we usually just...
我們審問過後 就把他們...
Are we so well manned
我們的人手好充足啊
that we can afford to discard able young bodies and skilled laborers?
好端端的年輕人和勞工都可以隨意浪費
You, do you have a trade?
你 做哪一行的smith, My Lord.
鐵匠 大人
What are you looking at? Kneel!
你看什麼看 快跪下
Kneel or I'll carve your lungs out, boy.
跪下 否則挖了你的心肝 小子
He'll do no such thing.
他不會這麼做的
This one's a girl, you idiot,
這是個女孩 蠢驢
Dressed as a boy. why?
打扮成男孩 爲什麼
Safer to travel, My Lord.
路上安全些 大人smart.
聰明
More than I can say for this lot.
比這幫傢伙聰明多了
Get these prisoners to work.
給這些囚犯派活兒
Bring the girl.
女孩帶過來
I need a new cupbearer. My Lord.
我需要新的侍酒 遵命
Your visits are too few, cousin.
堂弟 你真是稀客啊
Her Grace, the queen regent,
尊貴的攝政太后
commands you to release Grand Maester Pycelle.
命令你釋放派席爾大學士
Here's your warrant.
這是給你的手諭
So it is.
收到
Will you take a cup with me?
陪我喝一杯如何
I find that mulled wine helps me sleep.
我發現溫酒有助於睡眠呢
I am here at Her Grace's behest,
我奉太后之命來此
not to drink with you, Imp.
不是爲了陪你喝酒 小惡魔
If my sister was so concerned for Pycelle,
如果我姐姐真那麼在乎派席爾
I would have thought she'd come herself.
她應該親自來找我纔對
Instead she sends you.
她卻派你過來
What am I to make of that?
這讓我怎麼想啊
I don't care what you make of it,
隨便你怎麼想
so long as you release your prisoner immediately.
只要你立刻放人就行
And you've received these instructions directly from Cersei?
這命令是瑟曦直接傳達給你的嗎
As I said several times.
我已經說過很多遍了
And you've waited this long to deliver the information?
可你等到這麼晚才把消息送來
When the queen regent gives me a command,
只要是攝政太后下達的命令
I carry it out without delay.
我都立刻執行
Cersei must have great trust in you,
看來瑟曦很是信任你啊
allowing you into her chamber during the hour of the wolf.
居然允許你深更半夜去臥房見她
The queen regent has a great many responsibilities.
攝政太后身上的擔子很重
She often works from dusk till dawn.
她經常徹夜處理政務
She must be very glad to have you helping her
那她一定特別高興咯
from dusk till dawn.
有你徹夜相陪
Ah, lavender oil.
啊 薰衣草油
She always loved lavender oil, even as a girl.
她最喜歡薰衣草油 從小就喜歡
I am a knight!
我是騎士
An anointed knight, yes.
抹了油的騎士 沒錯
Tell me, did Cersei have you knighted
告訴我 瑟曦封你爲騎士
before or after she took you into her bed?
是跟你上牀前還是上牀後
What? Nothing to say?
怎麼 無話可說了
No more warnings for me, Ser?
說不出狠話了嗎 爵士先生
You will withdraw these filthy accusations.
你趕快收回這些下流的指控
Have you ever given any thought
你有沒有想過
to what king Joffrey will have to say
如果喬佛裏發現你和他母親同牀
when he finds out you've been bedding his mother?
他會有什麼反應
It's not my fault!
不是我的錯
Did she take you against your will?
難道是她強迫你做的
Can you not defend yourself, knight?
你連自個兒都不能保護嗎 騎士
Your own father, Lord Tywin, when I was named the king's squire,
我當上國王侍從的那天起 你父親泰溫大人
he told me to obey her in everything.
就要我凡事遵從太后的指令
Did he tell you to fuck her, too?
包括跟她上牀嗎
I only meant I did as I was bid.
我只是奉命行事
Hated every moment of it,
好討厭的感覺哦
is that what you'll have me believe?
莫非你要我相信這種說法
A high place in court, a knighthood,
朝廷的高位 騎士的身份
my sister's legs spreading open for you at night.
我老姐夜裏爲你張開的雙腿
Oh, yes, it must have been terrible.
是哦 真的是太糟糕了
Wait here. His Grace will want to hear this.
等着吧 等國王陛下親自裁決
Mercy! Mercy, My Lord! I beg you.
發發慈悲吧 大人 求求您
Save it for Joffrey. He loves a good grovel.
做給喬佛裏看吧 他最喜歡看人奴顏婢膝
My Lord, it was your sister's bidding... the Queen.
大人 這都是令姐... 太后的命令
I'll leave the city at once, I swear.
我會立刻離開都城 我發誓
No, I think not.
我想不必
My Lord?
大人
You heard me.
沒錯
My father told you to obey my sister. Obey her.
我父親要你聽她的話 那就照辦
Stay close to her side. Keep her trust.
留在她的身邊 保住她的信任
Pleasure her whenever she requires.
隨時滿足她的需求
No one ever need know
這事兒不會傳出去
as long as you keep faith with me.
只要你忠誠於我
I want to know what Cersei is doing,
我要知道瑟曦在幹什麼
where she goes, who she sees,
去了哪裏 見了誰
what they talk of... everything.
談了些什麼 所有的一切
And you will tell me.
你都必須告訴我
Yes, My Lord, I will.
行 大人 我照辦
I swear it, as you command.
我發誓照您說的做
Oh, rise, rise.
起來吧
Let us drink to our understanding.
爲我們的共識乾一杯
Oh, you don't have a cup. Oh, well.
對了 你沒有酒杯 好吧smile, cousin. My sister is a beautiful woman.
開心點 堂弟 我老姐是個大美人
And it's all for the good of the realm.
而你做的一切都是爲了國家
Go back and tell her that I beg her forgiveness,
回去告訴她 我懇求她的原諒
that I want no more conflict between us
我不希望我們之間再發生矛盾
and that henceforth I shall do nothing without her consent.
從今往後 未經她同意 我不會輕舉妄動
But her demands.
她的要求呢
Oh, I'll give her Pycelle.
噢 我會把派席爾還給她
You will? Yes, I'll release him in the morning.
是嗎 我明天一早就放人
Cersei can keep him as a pet if she wants,
瑟曦要把他當寵物養着我不管
but I will not have him on the Council.
但是不能要他留在御前會議
I could swear that I had not harmed a single hair on his head,
我倒想發誓沒動他半根毫毛
but that would not, strictly speaking, be true.
不過嚴格說來 這是假話
Stay within one table length.
保持距離
Your Grace.
陛下
Do your knucklebones bring you luck?
你的指骨給你帶來好運了嗎
Well, life's been good since you hacked them off, Your Grace.
您斬下它們之後 我的日子還不錯 陛下
And it's four less fingernails to clean.
小剪四個指甲
Fewer.

Pardon?
您說什麼
Four fewer fingernails to clean.
少剪四個指甲
Never understood why you had to wear them.
始終不明白你爲什麼要帶在身上
It reminds me of where I come from and where I am now.
時刻提醒我的出身 以及如今所在的位子
It reminds me of your justice.
還有您的公正無私
It was an honest punishment
那是公正的判罰
and you were good with the cleaver.
您那一刀着實幹淨利落
You were a hero and a smuggler.
你是英雄 也是走私販
A good act does not wash out the bad,
功不能抵過
nor a bad the good.
反之亦然
A lesson I've tried to teach my son.
我一直這麼教導兒子
Does he listen? To me? Gods, no.
他聽嗎 聽我的話 算了吧
But if your red woman told him to leap from the Crow's Nest...
不過如果您的紅袍女讓他從鴉巢跳下來
She has a name.
她有名字
I trust you've not forgotten your smuggler's tricks.
相信你對走私販的伎倆沒有生疏
I've lived within the law for
我洗手不幹已經有十七...
I want you to be a smuggler this time.
這次我要你當回走私販
Any shore, any night.
隨時隨地
What am I bringing ashore?
要我走私什麼東西
The red woman.
紅袍女
No one must know what you do
此事絕不可泄露
and we'll not speak of this again.
此後也不可再提
I am true to Your Grace and always will be,
我對陛下您向來忠心不二
but surely there are other ways, cleaner ways.
可還有別的辦法 更乾淨的辦法
Cleaner ways don't win wars.
更乾淨的辦法不能打勝仗
Are you afraid, Onion Knight?
你害怕了 洋蔥騎士
Someone once told me the night is dark and full of terrors.
因爲有人告訴我 長夜黑暗 處處險惡
You've carried more unpleasant cargo in your time.
在你載過的貨物裏 我肯定不算最討人厭的
Are you a good man, ser Davos Seaworth?
你是好人嗎 戴佛斯·席渥斯爵士
I'd say my parts are mixed, My Lady
我只能說我是個複雜的人 夫人
good and bad.
有好有壞
If half an onion is black with rot,
如果洋蔥有一半腐爛發黑
it's a rotten onion.
那就是顆壞洋蔥
A man is good or he is evil.
一個男人不是好人 就是惡人
And which are you?
那你呢
Oh, good.
好人
I'm a knight myself of sorts,
我算是某種意義上的騎士
a champion of light and life.
以守護光明與生命爲己任
Well, that must be very nice for you.
那你真是太好了
Do you love your wife?
你愛你的妻子嗎
I do.

Yet you have known other women.
但你也結識過別的女人
Don't talk about my wife.
不要談論我妻子
I'm not. I'm talking about other women.
沒有啊 我談的是別的女人
Like me, ser Davos.
比如我 戴佛斯爵士
You want me.
你想要我
You want to see what's beneath this robe.
你想瞧瞧我掩在長袍下的胴體
And you will.
你會如願的
Strange that this Lord of Light
真奇怪 所謂的光之王
asks you to work in the shadows.
竟然要你在陰影裏幹活
Shadows cannot live in the dark, ser Davos.
黑暗中沒有陰影存在 戴佛斯爵士
They are servants of light,
它們是光明的僕人
the children of fire.
烈焰的子孫
And the brighter the flame, the darker they are.
火光越是耀眼 影子越是深邃
These weren't here before. They've barred the passage.
以前沒有鐵欄 他們封鎖了通道
They can't bar our passage.
這可擋不住我們
Gods protect us.
諸神保佑
There's only one god, ser Davos,
世間只有一個真神 戴佛斯爵士
and he only protects those who serve him.
他只會保護忠誠的信徒



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們