藍禮遇害
You swear it? By the Mother.
您發誓嗎 以聖母的名義
My son has no interest in the Iron Throne.
我的兒子絕無意於鐵王座
Then I see no reason for hostility between us.
那我認爲我們雙方無須彼此爲敵
Your son can go on calling himself King in the North,
您的兒子可以繼續自稱爲北境之王
The Starks will have dominion over all lands north of Moat Cailin,
史塔克家繼續統領卡林灣以北所有的土地
provided he swears me an oath of fealty.
但是他要向我發誓效忠
And the wording of this oath?
誓言的內容呢
The same Ned Stark swore to Robert years ago.
與十八年前奈德·史塔克向勞勃發的誓一樣
Cat, their friendship held the kingdoms together.
凱特 正是他們的友誼才使國家得以統一
And in return for my son's loyalty?
那您何以回報我兒子的忠誠呢
In the morning I'll destroy my brother's army.
天一亮 我就摧毀我老哥的軍隊
When that's done,
勝利後
Baratheon and Stark will fight their common enemy together,
拜拉席恩與史塔克並肩對抗共同的敵人
as they have done many times before.
正如從前一樣
Our two houses have always been close,
我們兩家向來交好
which is why I am begging you to reconsider this battle.
所以我請求您重新考慮這場戰鬥
Negotiate a peace with your brother.
還是與令兄議和爲好
Negotiate with Stannis?
與史坦尼斯議和
You heard him out there.
您先前也聽到了
I'd have better luck debating the wind.
我寧可朝外頭的大風喊兩嗓子
Please bring my terms to your son.
請把我的條件帶給您的兒子
I believe we are natural allies.
我相信我們是天生的盟友
I hope he feels the same.
希望他也有同感
Together we could end this war in a fortnight.
齊心協力的話 我們兩週內就能結束戰爭
No!
不
No. Follow me!
不 跟我來
You'll die for this. No, wait, it wasn't her!
你要爲此償命 不 等等 不是她
We've got to leave.
我們得趕緊走
They'll hang you for this.
他們會因此處死你
Inside the king's tent, go! Now!
在國王的帳篷裏 來啊 快走
I won't leave him.
我不要離開他
You can't avenge him if you're dead.
你死了 就不能爲他復仇了
Over there, go!
在那裏 來啊
Not that way.
不能走這邊
We need to go home.
我們還是回家吧
Loras. My Lord, My Lady.
洛拉斯 大人 夫人
Get out.
出去
Stannis will be here in an hour.
史坦尼斯一小時內就到
When he arrives, Renly's bannermen will flock to him.
等他一到 藍禮的封臣就會投靠他
Your former companions will fight for the privilege
您昔日的夥伴會爭先恐後地
of selling you to their new king.
把您出賣給他們的新王
And you want that privilege for yourself.
你最想要這份殊榮吧
You will note that I am standing here talking to you,
您應該注意到我站在這兒是跟您說話
not Stannis. There's no time for this.
而沒去找史坦尼斯 沒時間了
Ride back to Highgarden, sister.
回高庭去吧 妹妹
I'm not running from Stannis.
我不怕史坦尼斯
Brienne of Tarth murdered Renly.
塔斯的布蕾妮殺了藍禮
I don't believe that. You don't believe that.
我不相信 你也不信
Who gained the most from our king's death?
我們的國王一死 誰獲益最多
Stannis.
史坦尼斯
I will put a sword through his righteous face.
我要一劍捅穿他那張道貌岸然的臭臉
You can't stay here.
你不能留在這裏
He would have been a true king,
他本該成爲真正的國王
a good king.
好國王
Tell me, Ser Loras,
告訴我 洛拉斯爵士
what do you desire most in this world?
您最強烈的願望是什麼
Revenge.
復仇
I have always found that to be the purest of motivations,
我向來深信這是最純粹的動機
but you won't have a chance to put your sword through Stannis,
但您根本沒有捅穿史坦尼斯的機會
not today.
今天不行
You'll be cut to pieces before he sets foot on solid ground.
他還沒踏上這片土地 您就碎屍萬段了
If it is justice that you want,
如果您真想報仇雪恨
be smart about it.
還是聰明點爲好
You can't avenge him from the grave.
你死了還怎麼爲他復仇
Bring the horses.
去牽馬吧
Please.
拜託
He was very handsome.
他是如此英俊
He was, Your Grace.
的確 陛下
Your Grace."
陛下"
Calling yourself king doesn't make you one.
自立爲王 並不能真正成王
And if Renly wasn't a king, I wasn't a queen.
如果藍禮不是國王 我也不是王后
Do you want to be a queen?
您想做王后嗎
No.
不
I want to be the queen.
我要做真正的王后
Killed? By whom?
死了 誰幹的
Accounts differ.
衆說紛紜
Most seem to implicate Catelyn Stark in some way.
很多人暗指是凱特琳·史塔克所爲
Really? Who'd have thought?
真的嗎 誰能想到啊
Some say it was one of his own kingsguard,
也有說兇手是他的一名彩虹護衛
while still others say it was Stannis himself who did it
還有說是談判不成後
after negotiations went sour.
史坦尼斯親自下的手
Whomever did it, I say well done.
不管誰下的手 都是大好事
It's not what Varys says.
瓦里斯可不這麼認爲
He says Renly's army is flocking to support Stannis,
他說藍禮的軍隊紛紛投靠史坦尼斯
which would give Stannis superiority over us on both land and sea.
使得史坦尼斯在陸地和海上都佔盡優勢
Littlefinger says we can outspend him three to one.
小指頭說 我們的軍費是他的三倍
And I say father raised you to have too much respect for money.
我要說 父親把你養的太看重錢了
Stannis Baratheon is coming for us sooner rather than later.
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩兵臨城下之日就在眼前
Aren't there other things you should be doing,
你不是還有別的事要忙嗎
like sealing my daughter in a crate so you can ship her away?
比如把我女兒打包裝箱 準備派船運走
She'll be safer in Dorne.
她在多恩更安全
Yes, I know how concerned you are for her safety.
對 我很清楚你有多在乎她的安全
It so happens that I am.
我的確在乎
Myrcella is a sweet, innocent girl
彌塞菈是個甜美純真的姑娘
and I don't blame her at all for you.
我不會因爲你去難爲她
So clever.
真是聰明
Aren't you always so clever with your schemes and your plots?
你在陰謀和詭計方面不是一向這麼聰明嗎
Schemes and plots are the same thing.
陰謀和詭計是一回事
They are going to attack us.
他們很快就會攻城
We need to be ready.
我們必須做好準備
No need to concern yourself over it.
這事用不着你來操心
The king is taking personal charge of siege preparations.
國王會親自負責戰前準備
May I ask specifically what the king has in mind?
那我能詳細問問國王有何打算嗎
You may specifically or you may ask vaguely.
管你是詳細問還是含糊地問
The answer will be the same.
答♥案都一樣
It's important that we talk about this.
事關重大 你我必須詳談
It's the king's royal prerogative
事關機密 國王有權
to withhold sensitive information from his councilors.
不向朝臣透露軍機大事
It's wildfire.
是野火
Wildfire?
野火
You wouldn't lie to me, would you, cousin?
你不會騙我的 對吧 堂弟
No. That's a lie right there.
不會 這本身就是謊言
It is not a lie. Why would I lie?
不是謊言 我爲什麼要騙你
Tell me,
你說
if the vile allegations against my brother and sister are true,
如果針對我老哥老姐的卑鄙指控確有其事
do you think it will make Jaime more likely to kill you or less likely?
詹姆宰你的熱情是多幾分 還是少幾分呢
when I tell him you're fucking her, I mean.
我指的是告訴他你操瑟曦之後
I'm telling you the truth.
我說的是真話
The smart money would be on more likely.
聰明的話要賭多幾分
She's making wildfire.
她在製造野火
But then perhaps his own unnatural urges
不過或許他那種非正常的衝動
will give him sympathy for yours.
會使得他對你心生憐憫
The alchemists' guild is being commissioned.
鍊金術士公會已經受命負責此事
I suppose there's only one way to find out.
看來要想得知真相 方法只有一個
They have thousands of pots already stored in their vaults.
地窖中已經存儲了數千罐
They are planning to launch them from the city walls
他們計劃從城牆上投擲野火
into Stannis's ships and armies.
攻擊史坦尼斯的戰艦和部隊
Please.
求你了
When did she tell you this?
她什麼時候告訴你的
I heard her talking with the pyromancer.
我聽到了她和火術士的對話
And the other night after I left her,
有天晚上我離開之後
she went to meet him.
她去找了火術士
I swear to you. Swear to me on what?
我對你發誓 你以何物起誓
On my life. But I don't care about your life.
以我的性命 我又不在乎你的性命
In the light of the seven,
在七神的榮光照耀下
by all that is holy and right,
請一切神聖與正義爲證
I, Lancel Lannister, do solemnly vow...
我 藍賽爾·蘭尼斯特 鄭重起誓...
All right, all right. Enough. Even torturing you is boring.
好啦 夠了 折磨你都這麼無聊
Just get out.
出去吧
Oh, Lancel, tell my friend Bronn
藍賽爾 告訴我的朋友波隆
to please kill you if anything should happen to me.
若我有個三長兩短 請他殺了你
Please kill me if anything should happen to Lord Tyrion.
若是提利昂大人有任何差池 請您殺掉我
It will be my pleasure.
樂意之至
Your Grace. What is it?
陛下 何事
Your Grace. I'm sorry about your brother, Your Grace.
陛下 您弟弟的死我很遺憾 陛下
I wanted to let you know that people grieve for him.
您當知道 大家都哀悼他的離去
Your Grace.
陛下
Fools love a fool. Your Grace.
愚人愛愚君 陛下
I grieve for him as well... for the boy he was,
我也哀悼 爲曾經的那個少年
not the man he grew to be.
而不是長大後的他
I need to speak to you about what I saw in that cave.
關於在巖洞中所見 我要向您稟告
I thought I made it clear to you
我說得夠清楚了
there'd be no need to speak to me on this matter.
此事不必再跟我提起
Your Grace, I...
陛下 我...
I've never known you to need to hear a thing twice.
你以前做事不需要交代兩遍
And I've never known you to hide from the truth.
陛下以前也不會逃避事實
You've come to lecture me on truth?
你這是要拿事實教訓我嗎
I've come to tell you that what I saw...
我是來向您稟報我親眼所見...
All my brother's bannermen have come to my side.
我弟弟的封臣已經全數歸附於我
Except the Tyrells, who fled like cowards.
除了膽小如鼠的提利爾家
They won't be able to resist us now.
他們不可能與我們抗衡
Soon I shall be sitting on the Iron Throne.
我很快就能坐上鐵王座
Nothing is worth what this will cost you,
沒什麼東西值得您這樣做
not even the Iron... I'll hear no more about it.
即便是鐵王座... 此事不要再提
Take a company of men, secure the perimeter.
帶一隊人 巡防周邊
When do we sail for King's Landing?
我們何時起航去君臨
As soon as I've consolidated my troops.
只待我整頓好兵馬
We'll make short work of the Lannisters' fleet.
我們要奇襲蘭尼斯特艦隊
Once Blackwater Bay is cleared,
肅清黑水灣之後
we'll deliver our troops to their doorstep and take the city.
立即兵臨城下 奪取都城
And will you bring Lady Melisandre with you?
您要帶梅麗珊卓女士隨行嗎
That's not your concern.
此事與你無關
If you take king's landing
即便您拿下君臨
with her by your side, the victory will be hers.
有她在您身邊 勝利就是她的
I never thought I'd have reason to doubt your loyalty.
我從沒想過有必要懷疑你的忠誠
Was I wrong?
我錯了嗎
Loyal service means telling hard truths.
忠誠意味着直言進諫 據實以告
Oh, truth again.
又是事實
All right, what's the truth?
說吧 何爲事實
The hard truth?
何爲真相
She's a foreigner
她來自外邦
preaching her foreign religion.
宣揚外邦的宗教
Some believe she whispers orders in your ear and you obey.
有些人相信您對她言聽計從 形如傀儡
What do you believe?
那你相信什麼
You won those bannermen from Renly.
您贏取了藍禮舊臣的支持
Don't lose them to her.
別讓她得了人心
We set out for King's Landing without Lady Melisandre.
此去君臨 不帶梅麗珊卓
And you lead the fleet into Blackwater bay.
由你率領艦隊攻擊黑水灣
Your Grace, I'm honored, but my time on the sea
陛下 我深感榮幸 可是我的航海經驗
was spent evading ships, not attacking them.
皆是躲避船隻 從未正面作戰
The other lords won't be happy.
其他領主也會不悅
Most of those lords should consider themselves lucky
大部分領主都該慶幸
I don't hang them for treason.
我沒有以叛國罪絞死他們
Hard truths cut both ways, Ser Davos.
真相是柄雙刃劍 戴佛斯爵士
I've got it! I've got it!
拿到了 拿到了
So it's that one there at the top, on the right.
最上面一排 右邊那個
Buy my fruit, My Lord. Fresh fruit.
買我的水果吧 大人 新鮮水果
Stannis has more infantry,
史坦尼斯兵多將廣
more ships, more horses.
艦船馬匹的數量遠勝我方
What do we have?
我們有什麼呢
There's that mind of yours you keep going on about.
我們有你自命不凡的頭腦
Well, I've never actually been able to kill people with it.
我倒從沒試過用它來殺人呢
Good thing. I'd be out of a job.
好事 不然我就失業了
What about your father?
你父親呢
He hasn't sent a raven in weeks.
他有好幾周沒派信鴉來了
He's very busy.
事務繁忙
Being repeatedly humiliated by Robb Stark is time consuming.
被羅柏·史塔克反覆羞辱實在很耗時間
We won't be able to hold the city against Stannis,
我們無力拒史坦尼斯於城外
not the way Joffrey's planning on holding it.
照喬佛裏的法子肯定不行
Corruption, yes.
腐化墮落 沒錯
We are swollen, bloated, foul.
我們臃腫腐朽 污穢不堪
Brother fornicates with sister in the bed of kings
國王的牀榻之上 姐弟通姦
and we're surprised when the fruit of their incest is rotten?
如今亂♥倫的果實腐爛了 有誰會意外嗎
Yes, a rotten king.
沒錯 爛掉的國王
It's hard to argue with his assessment.
他的說法真的很難反駁啊
Not after what he did to your birthday present.
尤其是小喬虐待過你的生日禮物之後
The king is a lost cause.
國王是沒指望了
It's the rest of us I'm worried about now.
我現在擔心的是我們這些人
A dancing king, prancing down his bloodstained halls
國王在他血跡斑斑的大廳裏手舞足蹈
to the tune of a twisted demon monkey.
奏樂的是一隻畸形小魔猴
You have to admire his imagination.
你不得不佩服他的想象力
He's talking about you. What?
他說的是你 什麼
Demon monkey?
小魔猴
People think you're pulling the king's strings.
人們都認爲是你在幕後操縱國王
They blame you for the city's ills.
城裏的混亂狀況也歸罪於你
Blame me? I'm trying to save them.
歸罪於我 我可是要拯救他們
You don't need to convince me.
這話不必說給我聽
Demon monkey.
小魔猴
Yeah, come on.
來吧
You're the crew of the Sea Bitch?
你們是海婊♥子的船員嗎
I'm your commander. Welcome.
我是你們的指揮官 歡迎
Stop.
站住
Stop!
站住
Your Captain commands you to stop.
船長命令你們站住
Where are we heading, Captain?
我們要去哪裏 船長
The Stony Shore to raid their villages.
磐石海岸 掠奪沿海漁村
There'll be spoils in it for you, and women,
你們能拿到戰利品 如果幹得好
if you do your jobs well.
還有女人
And who decides if we've done our jobs well?
我們幹得好不好由誰說了算
I do.
我
Your Captain.
你的船長
I have been reaving and raping
船長 巴隆還沒把你射出來
since before you left Balon's balls, Captain.
咱就開始姦淫劫掠了
Don't reckon I've got much use for your ideas on how to do it.
我看咱用不着你來指點
Don't reckon I've got much use for a Captain at all.
也不是非要船長不可
I'm thinking I can do the job of Captain real well myself.
船長的活兒我自個兒就能做
All I need is a ship.
就差一艘船而已
You wouldn't know where i could find myself a ship now, would you?
你也不知道我該上哪兒去搞艘船 是吧
You could do that,
隨便你啊
take the ship, head out on your own.
你就自個兒開船出發吧
And I will hunt you down,
我絕不會放過你
drag you back here in chains, and hang you for a traitor.
我要用鎖鏈拖你回來 以叛徒的罪名絞死你
Stop. We yield.
好吧 我們投降
Congratulations on your first command.
恭喜你下達了第一道命令
Thank you. Kind of you to come see me off.
謝謝 感謝你好心來送我
Oh, I'm not here for you.
我不是來送你的
I was just on my way to Red Harbor.
去紅港路過這裏而已
I've got ships. There's nowhere to put them here.
我有三十艘船 這兒沒地方停靠
Too narrow.
太窄了
You'd better get out there.
你還是快走吧
Wouldn't want them to set sail without you.
當心他們扔下你就出發了
That would never happen.
絕對不可能
My crew would wait on deck for a year if I asked them to.
只要我下令 我的船員可以在船上等一年
This lot, though...
而這幫人...
Enjoy the Stony Shore.
好好享受磐石海岸吧
Come on, I'll take you out.
過來 我帶你出海
Who are you?
你是誰
Dagmer, your first mate.
達格摩 你的大副
Why aren't you with the rest of them?
你爲什麼不跟他們走
Or did they send you to
還是他們派你來
row me out and dump me halfway in the sea?
等我劃累了就把我丟下海
That would be good for a laugh.
那多好笑啊
They're not gonna respect you until you prove yourself.
在你證明自己之前 他們是不會尊重你的
And how am I supposed to prove
掠奪破爛的漁村
myself by pillaging piss poor fishing villages?
怎麼可能證明我自己
You're not.
不能
And yet that's the task my father has given me
可我父親就給我這個任務
to prove that I'm a true Iron Islander.
證明我是鐵羣島的子民
They're all Iron Islanders.
他們都是鐵羣島的子民
Do they do as they're told or do they do as they like?
他們是奉命行事 還是隨心所欲呢
The Stony Shore's not far from Torrhen's Square.
磐石海岸離託倫方城不遠
The seat of the House of Tallhart...
陶哈家族的領地...
a more impressive prize than a few fishermen's daughters.
可比漁民的女兒有意思多了
What, you don't think we could take it? No, we could.
怎麼 你覺得我們攻不下來 能是能
We could never hold it for more than a few days.
只是我們守不住幾天
As soon as Winterfell got word that we'd taken Torrhen's Square,
一旦臨冬城得知我們拿下託倫方城
the Starks would send their men to take it back.
史塔克家族就會派人奪回去
And then...
然後呢
Take me to my ship.
帶我登船
The Starks have overextended their lines.
史塔克的戰線拉得太長了
Now that summer's over,
現在盛夏已盡
they'll have a hard time keeping their men and horses fed.
他們會很難維持兵馬糧草的供給
The Starks understand winter better than we ever will.
史塔克遠比我們熟悉冬天
The cold won't beat them.
嚴寒擊不垮他們
Our spies report growing discontent among the northern lords.
探子報告說北境衆領主的不滿情緒日益增長
They want to return home and gather the harvest before the crops turn.
他們想趕在莊稼成熟前回去收割
And I'm sure if those same spies snuck into our own encampments,
我相信如果同樣的探子潛到我軍營地
they would report growing discontent amongst the southern lords.
也會報告南方衆領主的不滿情緒日益增長
This is war; no one's content.
這是打仗 不滿很正常
We've underestimated the Stark boy for too long.
我們還在低估史塔克家的小鬼
He has a good mind for warfare, his men worship him.
他打仗有兩手 部下崇拜他
And as long as he keeps winning battles,
只要他連續不斷地打勝仗
they'll keep believing he is King in the North.
他們就會相信他是北境之王
You've been waiting for him to fail.
你們在等待他失利
He is not going to fail,
但他不會失利
not without our help.
除非我們幫忙
So how do we stop him?
我們要如何阻止他呢
We've worked through the night, My Lord.
我們一夜沒閤眼了 大人
Perhaps we'd profit from some sleep.
也許補補覺能想到好主意
As I think you would, Reginald.
我有同感 雷金納德
And because you're my cousin,
鑑於你是我的堂弟
I might even let you wake from that sleep.
我或許不會讓你長睡不起
Go, I'm sure your wife must miss you.
去吧 你妻子肯定想你了
My wife's in Lannisport.
我妻子在蘭尼斯港
Well, then you'd better start riding.
那你最好現在就動身
Go before I change my mind and send her your head.
別等我改變主意 把你的腦袋送回去
If your name wasn't Lannister,
如果你不姓蘭尼斯特
you'd be scrubbing out pots in the cook's tent. Go!
如今只配在炊事營裏洗罐子 快滾
Not wine, water.
不要酒 拿水來
We'll be here for some time.
討論還要繼續很久
Girl.
丫頭
Where are you from?
你打哪兒來
Maidenpool, My Lord.
女泉城 大人
And who are the Lords of Maidenpool?
女泉城的城主是誰
Remind me. House Mooton, My Lord.
提醒我一下 慕頓家族 大人
And what is their sigil?
他們的家徽是什麼
A red salmon.
一條紅色鮭魚
I think a Maidenpool girl would remember that.
我認爲女泉城的女孩應該記得
You're a northerner, aren't you?
你是北方人對嗎
Good. One more time, where are you from?
很好 再問你一遍 你打哪兒來
Barrowton, My Lord. House Dustin.
荒冢屯 大人 達斯丁家族
Two crossed longaxes beneath a black crown.
長斧交叉在一頂黑色王冠下
And what do they say of Robb Stark in the north?
北境的人是怎麼議論羅柏·史塔克的
They call him the young wolf.
人們稱他少狼主
And?
還有什麼
They say he rides into battle on the back of a giant direwolf.
人們說他騎着巨大的冰原狼征戰沙場
They say he can turn into a wolf himself when he wants.
說他可以隨心所欲變成狼
They say he can't be killed.
還說他是殺不死的
And do you believe them?
你相信他們的話嗎
No, My Lord.
不 大人
Anyone can be killed.
人皆肉體凡胎
Fetch that water.
去取水吧
A girl says nothing.
女孩什麼都別說
A girl keeps her mouth closed.
女孩閉緊嘴巴
No one hears,
沒有人聽得到
and friends may talk in secret, yes?
朋友之間說說悄悄話 好不好
A boy becomes a girl.
小子變成女孩
I was always a girl.
我本來就是女孩
And I was always aware.
我本來就知道
But the girl keeps secrets.
但是女孩保守祕密
It is not for a man to spoil them.
某人是不會泄密的
You're one of them now.
你現在跟他們一夥
I should have let you burn.
早知道我就讓你燒死算了
And you fetch water for one of them now.
而你現在爲他們取水
Why is this right for you and wrong for me?
爲什麼你是對的 而我是錯的呢
I didn't have a choice.
我別無選擇
You did. I did.
你有 我也有
And here we are.
於是我們碰面了
A man pays his debts.
某人要還債
A man owes three.
某人欠三條
Three what?
三條
The red god takes what is his, lovely girl.
紅神是債主 可愛的女孩
And only death may pay for life.
唯有死亡方能換取生命
You saved me and the two I was with.
你救了我和我的兩個同伴
You stole three deaths from the red god.
你取走三條本屬於紅神的命
We have to give them back.
我們就得拿出三條來償還
Speak three names
女孩說名字
and the man will do the rest.
某人去辦事
Three lives I will give you
你有三條命
no more, no less, and we're done.
不多也不少 三條之後 我們兩清
I can name anyone
我說名字
and you'll kill him?
你就會殺掉他
A man has said.
某人說到做到
The one who tortures everyone.
折磨大家的人
A man needs a name.
某人需要名字
I don't know his name.
我不知道他的名字
They call him the Tickler.
大家都叫他"記事本"
That is enough.
足夠了
Go now, girl. Your master is thirsty.
去吧 女孩 主人口渴了
He's not here yet.
他還沒到
He'd have seen us, blown the horn.
他看到我們 會吹響號角的
When will he come?
他何時能趕到
The Halfhand does things in his own time.
斷掌做事自有他的時間
My uncle told me stories about him.
我叔叔給我講過他的故事
Most of them are true.
大都是真的
I heard the Halfhand spent half of last winter beyond the wall.
我聽說上次斷掌在長城外待了半個冬天
The whole winter.
是整個冬天
He was north of the Skirling Pass when the snows came.
暴風雪到來時他還在風聲峽北面
Had to wait for the thaw.
必須等到解凍才能走
So it is possible for someone to survive out here on their own.
所以人是可以獨自在這裏生存的
Well, possible for the Halfhand.
對斷掌來說可以
Beautiful, isn't it?
真美 不是嗎
Gilly would love it here.
吉莉會喜歡這裏的
There's nothing more sickening than a man in love.
戀愛中的男人最討厭了
About time you did something.
時不時地活動一下
At least you'll keep warm.
至少能保持體溫
The Fist of the First Men.
先民拳峯
Think of how old this place is
想想這裏悠久的歷史
before the Targaryens defeated the Andals,
在坦格利安家族戰勝安達爾人之前
before the Andals took Westeros from the first men.
在安達爾人從先民手中奪走維斯特洛之前
Before I die, please, stop talking.
在我死之前 請你閉嘴
Thousands and thousands of years ago,
數千年之前
the first men stood here where we're standing
先民們站在我們現在所站的地方
all through the long night.
度過漫漫長夜
What do you think they were like, the first men?
你們覺得先民們是什麼樣子的人
Stupid.
愚蠢smart people don't find themselves in places like this.
聰明人是不會來這裏的
I think they were afraid.
我覺得他們是害怕
I think they came here to get away from something.
他們來這裏是爲了逃避某種東西
And I don't think it worked.
而且逃到這裏也沒用
Wildlings?
野人
One blast is for rangers returning.
一聲是遊騎兵歸來
Wildlings is two blasts.
兩聲是野人來犯
So you got to stand there waiting,
所以你必須站在那兒 等着
wondering.
想着
One blast for friends,
一聲是朋友
two for foes.
兩聲是敵人
And three for white walkers.
三聲是異鬼
It's been , years,
那是一千年前了
but that's the only time they blow the horn three times.
唯一一次吹響三聲號角的時候
But if it's been , years, how do you know?
既然過了一千年 你是怎麼知道的
Well... I read in a book.
我... 我在書上看到的
Look.
瞧
It's Qhorin Halfhand.
是斷掌科林
Aye, we'll live another day.
是啊 我們又能多活一天了
Hurrah.
萬歲
Take care, My Lord.
小心 大人
I remember reading an old sailor's proverb
我記得讀過一句老水手的俗語
Piss on wildfire and your cock burns off."
衝野火撒尿 老二就燒掉"
Oh, I have not conducted this experiment.
我雖然沒做過這個實驗
It could well be true.
但應該是這樣
The substance burns so hot,
這種物質燃燒時溫度極高
it melts wood, stone, even steel,
可以熔化木頭 岩石 甚至鋼鐵
and, of course, flesh.
人肉更是不在話下
The substance burns so hot, it melts flesh like tallow.
遇到這種高溫 人肉如同牛油般融化
After the dragons died, wildfire was the key
龍絕跡後 野火曾是坦格利安家族
to the Targaryen power.
統治的關鍵
My companion takes issue.
我的同伴有異議
If I could tell you how many crazy old men
我想說的是 我見過無數瘋老頭
I've seen pushing carts around army camps
在軍營附近推着車轉悠
making grand claims about jars full of pig shit...
大聲叫賣裝滿豬糞的罐子
No offense meant.
無意冒犯
Our order does not deal in pig shit.
我們不做豬糞的生意
The substance is fire given form.
這種物質是火的一種形態
And we have been perfecting it since the days of Maegor.
我們從梅葛時代起就一直改進它
To do what?
用來幹嘛
The jars are put in catapults and flung at the enemy.
把罐子裝進投石機 朝敵軍發射
How much do you have?
你有多少罐
If you could get real soldiers to man the catapults,
如果操控投石機的是真正的士兵
then maybe you'd hit your target one time in ,
或許十次發射能打中一次吧
but all the real soldiers are in the Riverlands with your father.
但真正的士兵全都隨你父親在河間征戰
My Lord, this man is insulting.
大人 他說話太沒禮貌
I don't know if you've ever seen a battle, old man,
我不知道你親眼見過打仗沒有 老頭
but things can get a bit messy.
凡事到了戰場都有點亂
cause when we're flinging things at Stannis,
我們朝史坦尼斯扔東西時'
he's flinging them right back at us.
他肯定有東西扔回來
Men die, men shit themselves, men run,
有人死 有人屁滾尿流 有人逃
which means pots falling,
罐子就會跌破
which means fire inside the walls,
城內四處起火
which means the poor cunts trying to defend the city
到最後反而是守城的蠢材
end up burning it down.
把都城燒個精光
My friend remains unconvinced.
我的朋友仍然存疑
He would not dare insult my order
倘若伊里斯·坦格利安在世
whilst Aerys Targaryen lived.
他哪敢羞辱我們公會
Well, he's not living anymore.
沒錯 可他不在了
And all his pots of wildfire didn't help him, did they?
而這些野火罐子也沒能幫到他 對吧
Men win wars, not magic tricks.
決定勝負的是人 不是魔法把戲
We have been working tirelessly day and night
自從您尊貴的姐姐下令之後
ever since your royal sister commanded us to do so.
我們就不分晝夜地趕製
Our present count stands
目前已有的數量是
at ,,
七千八百一十一罐
Enough to burn Stannis Baratheon's fleet and armies both.
足以燒掉史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的戰艦和軍隊
This is a shit idea.
真是個餿主意
I'm afraid I have to concur with my advisor, Wisdom Hallyne.
恐怕我要贊同這位顧問的意見 哈林智者
The contents of this room could lay King's Landing low.
這間房裏的東西會害了君臨
You won't be making wildfire for my sister any longer.
你不要再爲我老姐製作野火了
You'll be making it for me.
你給我做
Dracarys.
龍焰[瓦雷利亞語]
Dracarys.
龍焰
He'll be able to feed himself from now on.
現在他能自己喫東西了
Let him sleep, Doreah.
讓他休息 多莉亞
Yes, Khaleesi.
是 卡麗熙
He loves you.
他喜歡你
我把上面這個地方又織了一遍
還把鞋跟修好了
Thank you, my friend.
謝謝 我的朋友
Did you see the dress Xaro had made for you?
您看到札羅爲您做的裙子了嗎
They say he's the wealthiest man in Qarth.
聽說他是魁爾斯最富有的人
It is known.
大家都知道
And if Qarth is the wealthiest city in Essos
如果魁爾斯是厄索斯最富饒的城市
The last time a rich man gave me a dress,
先前那個送我裙子的富人
he was selling me to Khal Drogo.
把我賣給了卓戈卡奧
願他永遠騎着駿馬 在夜晚的國度奔馳
Xaro is our host, but we know nothing about him.
札羅款待我們 可我們對他一無所知
Men like to talk about other men
男人在高興的時候
when they're happy.
喜歡談論別的男人
You would look like a real princess in Xaro's...
穿上札羅送的裙子 您會像真正的公主
She's not a princess. She's a Khaleesi.
她不是公主 她是卡麗熙
You should wear it, khaleesi.
您應該穿上 卡麗熙
You are their guest.
您是他們的貴客
It would be rude not to. 不♥穿會顯得失禮
And you must visit the night market.
您一定要去逛逛夜市
The Qartheen night market
魁爾斯人的夜市
is like no night market you've ever seen.
是您前所未見的
It sounds wonderful.
聽起來很有意思
The Meereens think they have a night market.
彌林人以爲他們那樣也算夜市
I will take you there myself.
我會親自帶您去
Please excuse me for a moment.
失陪一下
What are they doing?
他們在做什麼
Malakko says the statue is too heavy to carry.
馬拉寇說這雕像太沉了 搬不走
Kovarro says that Malakko is an idiot.
科瓦羅說馬拉寇是蠢貨
They can pry out the gems, the rest is pure gold.
他們可以把寶石撬出來 剩下的是純金
Very soft. He can chop off as much as we can carry.
很軟 他可以切下來 能帶多少切多少
可以熔了 很容易的
我們是客人
你們不能撬 不能切 也不能熔
當然不能 卡麗熙
等走的時候再下手
那也不行
爲什麼
他從紅色荒原裏救了我們 你還想偷東西
我不想再聽到這種事
My brother used to say the only thing the Dothraki knew how to do
我哥哥過去常說 多斯拉克人唯一會做的事
was steal things better men have built.
就是盜取更優秀的人制造的東西
It's not the only thing.
不只這一件事
They're quite good at killing the better men.
他們還很擅長殺死更優秀的人
That's not the kind of queen I'm going to be.
我可不會成爲那樣的女王
Mother of dragons.
龍之母
On behalf of the warlocks of Qarth,
我代表魁爾斯的男巫
I welcome you.
歡迎您
A demonstration?
獻醜了
Take this gem. Look at it.
拿着這顆寶石 看着它
Into its depths.
看進寶石深處
So many facets.
切面非常多
Look closely enough and you can see yourself in them.
足夠近的話 可以在切面中看到您自己
Often more than once.
而且不止一次
Should you grow tired of Xaro's baubles and trinkets,
您若是厭倦了札羅那些無用的小玩意兒
it would be an honor to host you at the House of the Undying.
請移步至不朽之殿 招待您是我的榮幸
You're always welcome,
隨時恭候您的光臨
Mother of Dragons.
龍之母
My apologies.
真是抱歉
Pyat Pree is one of the Thirteen.
俳雅·菩厲是十三鉅子之一
It was customary for me to extend him an invitation.
礙於習俗 我必須邀請他前來
Customs die slow deaths in Qarth.
魁爾斯的習俗沒那麼容易改變
What is the House of the Undying?
什麼是不朽之殿
It is where the warlocks go to squint at dusty books
那是男巫們翻閱滿布塵埃之書
and drink shade of the evening.
啜飲夜影之水的地方
It turns their lips blue and their minds soft...
他們的嘴脣由此變藍 腦子也變得愚鈍
So soft, they actually believe their parlor tricks are magic.
蠢到相信自己那些把戲真的是魔法
You watch over her.
你要守護她
Do I know you?
我認識你嗎
I know you.
我認識你
Jorah Mormont of Bear Island.
來自熊島的喬拉·莫爾蒙
Who are you?
你是什麼人
I'm no one.
無名小卒
But she is the Mother of Dragons.
而她是龍之母
She needs true protectors now more than ever.
她現在最需要真正的守護者
They shall come day and night
他們將不分晝夜
to see the wonder born into the world again.
前來欣賞真龍重生的奇蹟
And when they see, they shall lust,
隨後便會陡生貪念
for dragons are fire made flesh.
因爲龍的血肉由火構成
And fire is power.
而火就是力量
It looked like Stannis.
那影子像史坦尼斯
To me it just looked like...
我覺得它就是...
a shadow in the shape of a man.
具有人形的黑影
In the shape of stannis.
就是史坦尼斯的身形
We should reach my son's camp tomorrow.
我們明天應該就能抵達我兒的大營了
Will you stay there long, My Lady?
您會在那兒停留很久嗎 夫人
Only long enough to tell Robb what I have seen.
我只需將我所見告知羅柏
After that, I will leave for Winterfell.
然後便動身前往臨冬城
My two youngest need me.
我那兩個小兒子需要我
I've been away from them for far too long.
我離開他們太久了
I never knew my mother.
我沒見過我母親
I'm sorry.
很遺憾
My own mother died on the birthing bed
我母親在產牀上去世了
when I was very young.
那時我還很小
It's a bloody business.
生孩子太殘酷了
What comes after is even harder.
生完了更不容易呢
Once you're safely back amongst your own people,
等您安全回到自己人中間
will you give me leave to go, My Lady?
能允許我離開嗎 夫人
You mean to kill Stannis.
你想去殺史坦尼斯
I swore a vow.
我發過誓
But Stannis has a great army around him.
可史坦尼斯身邊重兵環繞
His own guards are sworn to keep him safe.
他的衛兵也發過誓保護他
I'm as good as any of them.
我和他們一樣強
I should never have fled.
我當初就不該逃走
Renly's death was no fault of yours.
藍禮之死不是你的錯
You served him bravely.
你曾勇敢地效忠於他
I only held him that once
我只抱過他一次
as he was dying.
卻是他垂死之時
He's gone, Brienne.
他死了 布蕾妮
You serve nothing and no one
你若想要追隨他於地下
by following him into the earth.
對任何人都沒好處
Renly's enemies are Robb's enemies as well.
藍禮的敵人就是羅柏的敵人
I do not know your son, My Lady...
我不認得您的兒子 夫人...
But I could serve you if you would have me.
但如果您接受 我願意爲您效勞
You have courage.
您很有勇氣
Not battle courage, perhaps,
也許不是浴血沙場的勇氣
but, I don't know,
但是 我不知道
a woman's kind of courage.
或許是女人特有的勇氣
And I think that when the time comes,
我想 等時機來臨
you will not hold me back.
您一定不會強留我
Promise me that you will not hold me back from Stannis.
請答應我不會阻止我向史坦尼斯復仇
When the time comes, I will not hold you back.
等時機來臨 我一定不阻止你復仇
Then I am yours, My Lady.
我任您差遣 夫人
I will shield your back
我將保護您的安全
and give my life for yours if it comes to that.
危難之際 我願奉獻我的生命
I swear it by the old gods and the new.
我以新舊諸神之名起誓
I vow that you shall always
我發誓 在我家中
have a place in my home and at my table
你永遠有一席之地 與我同桌飲食
and that I shall ask no service of you
我保證永不讓你的忠誠
that might bring you dishonor.
蒙上不譽的污名
I swear it by the old gods and the new.
我以新舊諸神之名起誓
And it's not just thieves, My Lord.
不僅僅是小偷猖獗 大人
There's wolves in them hills now,
現在山上都是狼
more than I've ever seen.
我從沒見過這麼多狼
They come down in the night and they kill my sheep.
它們晚上下山 咬死我的羊
My three sons is away
我那三個兒子
fighting for your brother, My Lord.
跟您哥哥打仗去了 大人
They'll fight, keep fighting
他們要打仗 一直打下去
till they're told to go home.
接到命令才能回家
I have no one to man my flock now. Only me.
除了我自己 沒人看管我的羊羣
I can't keep watch all day and all night.
我沒法日日夜夜都守着它們
We can send two orphan boys from Winterstown home with you
我們可以派兩個鎮上的孤兒跟你回家
to help watch over your flock,
幫你看管羊羣
if you can give them room and board.
前提是你爲他們提♥供食宿
My wife always prayed for more children.
我妻子總盼着有更多孩子
We'll look after them. Thank you, My Lord.
我們會照顧他們的 謝謝您 大人
And may the gods bless you and yours.
願諸神保佑您和您的家人
Stop it.
別砸了
If that's everyone, I'm going to go for a ride before dark.
如果沒事了 我想在天黑之前去騎馬
Good.
好的
Hodor.
阿多
Hodor.
阿多
Bran... Lord Stark
布蘭 史塔克大人
Torrhen's Square is under siege.
託倫方城遭到圍攻
Torrhen's Square is barely leagues from here.
託倫方城距離此處不到四十里格
How can the Lannisters strike so far north?
蘭尼斯特怎麼可能攻到北境深處
Might be a raiding party led by the Mountain.
可能是魔山率領的突擊隊
Might be sellswords paid by Tywin Lannister.
也可能是泰溫·蘭尼斯特買通的傭兵
We have to help them.
我們要支援他們
Most of the fighting men are away with Robb,
大多數能打仗的都跟羅柏走了
but I can gather decent men.
不過我能召集兩百個像樣的漢子
Do you need so many?
需要這麼多人嗎
If we can't protect our own bannermen,
如果我們不能保護自家封臣
why should they protect us?
他們又怎麼會保護我們
Go, Ser Rodrik. Take the men you need.
去吧 羅德利克爵士 召集人手出發
Won't take long, My Lord.
我們去去就回 大人
Southerners don't do well up here.
南方佬在北境沒戲可唱
So, what does it mean?
到底預示什麼呢
Ask your Maester Luwin.
問魯溫師傅去吧
He's the one studying books all the time.
他整天看書 有的是學問
I did ask him. He'd never heard of a three eyed raven.
問過他了 他沒聽說過三眼烏鴉
Must not mean anything, then.
那就不預示什麼咯
You're lying.
你騙人
You might be a little lord, but don't you call me a liar.
雖說你是小少爺 但也別罵我騙子啊
You know what it means.
你明知道答♥案
I never said I didn't.
我也沒否認啊
You didn't give me an honest answer.
你沒有誠實回答我
That's not the same as being a liar.
那可不能算是騙人
Well, it's not far off.
也差不遠了
So, you've been dreaming of a three eyed raven again?
你又夢到三眼烏鴉了 是嗎
In the Godswood, you told me you didn't dream.
神木林裏 你說你不做夢
Now who's a liar?
現在是誰騙人
What did you see in your dream?
你夢到了什麼
Something bad?
壞事嗎
Tell me, boy.
告訴我 孩子
I dreamt that the sea came to Winterfell.
我夢見大海湧向臨冬城
I saw waves crashing against the gates
浪花拍擊城門
and the water came flowing over the walls...
海水漫進城牆
flooded the castle.
淹沒了城堡
Drowned men were floating here in the yard.
好多淹死的人 在這院子裏漂着
Ser Rodrik was one of them.
其中就有羅德利克爵士
The sea is hundreds of miles away.
大海離這兒遠着呢
I know.
我知道
It's just a stupid dream.
不過是個夢
I've got to get these potatoes to the kitchen,
我得把土豆拿回廚房
or else they'll put me in chains again.
否則又要戴腳鐐了
Osha.
歐莎
The three eyed raven,
關於三眼烏鴉
what do they say about it north of the Wall?
長城以北的人們有什麼說法
They say all sorts of crazy things north of the Wall.
那兒瘋話滿天飛 說法不作數的
There.
在那兒
Where?
哪兒
On that mountain.
那座山上
I don't see very well.
我看不大清
A fire.
有火
There's a fire.
那兒生了堆火
The people sitting around it have better eyes than yours or mine.
火邊那些人 眼神比你我尖得多
When they see us coming, that fire becomes a signal.
一發現我們 就生火示警
Gives Mance Rayder plenty of time
給曼斯·雷德爭取時間
to throw a party in our honor.
足夠給我們開歡迎會了
How many wildlings have joined him?
有多少野人追隨他
From what we can tell, all of them.
據我們所知 全都跟他了
Mance has gathered them all like deer against the wolves.
曼斯好比是集結鹿羣對抗狼
They're almost ready to make their move.
而且已經準備出擊
Where?
往哪兒走
Somewhere safe.
安全的地方
Somewhere south.
南邊的某處
Can't just march into their midst.
我們不能衝進野人腹地
And we can't wait for them here
也不能在這兒應戰
with nothing but a pile of stones to protect us.
光憑一堆石頭可擋不住
You saying we should fall back to the wall?
你是說我們該退回長城嗎
Mance was one of us once.
曼斯曾經是我們的人
Now he's one of them.
現在與野人爲伍
He's gonna teach them our way of doing things.
他會教給野人我們作戰的套路
They'll hit us in force.
他們會以多打少
And they won't run away when we hit back.
遇到反擊也不會輕易逃跑
They're gonna be more organized than before,
他們會比以前更有章法
more disciplined,
更守紀律
more like us.
更像我們
So we need to be more like them,
所以我們要學習他們
do things their way.
玩他們的路數
Sneak in, kill Mance,
潛進敵營 刺殺曼斯
and scatter them to the winds
他們羣龍無首 四散而逃
before they can march on the Wall.
就沒法進攻長城了
And to do that... We need to get rid of those lookouts.
要想成功... 先要除掉崗哨
It's not a job for men.
人多幹不成這事兒
I need to move fast and silent.
我要的是速度和隱蔽
Harker, Stonesnake, Borba.
哈克 石蛇 博巴
Lord Commander, I'd like to join Lord Qhorin.
總司令大人 我想跟科林大人走
I've been called lots of things,
我外號不少
but that might be my first Lord Qhorin.
被喊大人倒是頭一遭
You're a steward, Snow, not a ranger.
雪諾 你是事務官 不是遊騎兵
I've fought and killed a wight.
我♥幹掉過屍鬼
How many rangers can say that?
有幾個遊騎兵能比
He's the one?
就是他嗎
Aye. You killed a wight.
是 你殺過屍鬼
You also let an old man beat you bloody and take your sword.
可也被一個老頭子痛打 還繳了劍
Craster?
卡斯特嗎
In the boy's defense, that's a tough old goat.
不怪他 那頭老山羊是挺難纏
I could take up Jon's duties while he's gone, My Lord.
大人 瓊恩不在時 我可以頂他的活
It would be no trouble.
沒問題的
Well, I hope you make a better ranger
成 希望你當遊騎兵
than you do a steward.
比做事務官稱職
Go on.
去吧
So, tell me,
跟我說說
how long has your manservant been in love with you?
您的男僕愛上您有多久了
He's not my manservant and he's not in love with me.
他不是男僕 也沒有愛上我
He's my advisor,
他是我的謀士
my friend.
我的朋友
Unlikely.
未必
I can almost always tell what a man wants.
男人想要什麼 我總能看穿
And what about what a woman wants?
那女人呢
Much more complicated.
女人所求 複雜得多
You, for example,
拿您來說吧
what do you want?
您想要什麼呢
To cross the narrow sea and take back the Iron Throne.
我想渡過狹海 奪回鐵王座
Why?
爲什麼呢
Because I promised my khalasar I'd protect them
因爲我曾許諾 要保護我的卡拉♥薩
and find them a safe home.
給他們找到安全的家園
You want to conquer the Seven Kingdoms for the Dothraki?
您要爲那些多斯拉克人征服七國嗎
I want them because they're mine by right.
我征服七國只因它們本來就屬於我
The Iron Throne is mine and I will take it.
鐵王座理應歸我 我要奪回來
Ah, a conqueror.
好一個征服者
And how did you get all of this?
這一切你是如何得來的
Did someone give it to you? No.
是受人恩惠嗎 不
I come from nothing.
我白手起家
I hit the docks like a piece of cargo,
像貨物一樣漂到碼頭
except someone normally cares what happens to cargo.
只是貨物比我強 至少有人關心
So you wanted more than you had and you took it.
你想要更多 於是付諸行動
You're a conqueror, too. You're just less ambitious.
你也是征服者 只是沒那麼大的野心
What do you want, Xaro Xhoan Daxos?
你想要什麼 札羅·贊旺·達梭斯
At the gates of the city, you bled for me.
在城門之外 你爲我流血
Why?
爲什麼
I will show you why.
我這就告訴您
The door and the vault is made of Valyrian stone.
這扇門與地下室均由瓦雷利亞石建造
The hardest steel does not make a mark.
最強韌的刀劍也傷不了分毫
I offered the greatest locksmiths in Qarth
我邀請了魁爾斯最厲害的鎖匠
their weight in gold if they could break into it.
誰能進去 誰就能得到等身重的金子
I made the same offer to the greatest thieves.
我還邀請了技藝高超的盜賊
They all went home empty handed.
結果他們全都空手而歸
The only thing that can open this door
唯一能打開這扇門的
is this key.
是這把鑰匙
And behind the door?
門後有什麼
And it can all be mine?
全歸我嗎
All?
全部
Let us say half.
一半歸你
More than enough to buy horses, ships, armies...
足夠您購買馬匹 船隻和軍隊
enough to go home.
足夠您回家
All I have to do?
那我要付出什麼
Is marry me.
嫁給我
That was a romantic proposal.
這樣子求婚可真浪漫
I've already married once for love,
我曾經與心愛之人結合
but the gods stole her from me.
但諸神帶走了她
I come from nothing.
我白手起家
My mother and father never owned a pair of shoes.
我父母連雙鞋子都沒有
But marry me and I will give you the Seven Kingdoms
只要嫁給我 七大王國就是您的
and our children will be princes and princesses.
我們的孩子將貴爲王子和公主
See?
您瞧
I have more ambition than you thought.
我的野心也不小呢
The time is right, Daenerys Targaryen, first of your name.
時候已到 坦格利安家族的丹妮莉絲一世
Robert baratheon is dead.
勞勃·拜拉席恩死了
If you cross the sea with an army you bought
如果帶一支買來的軍隊過海...
The Seven Kingdoms are at war with one another.
七大王國到處都在打仗
Four false kings destroying the country.
四個僞王塗炭生靈
To win Westeros, you need support from Westeros.
要拿下維斯特洛 您需要維斯特洛人的支持
The usurper is dead.
篡奪者死了
The Starks fight the Lannisters,
史塔克大戰蘭尼斯特
and the Baratheons fight each other.
拜拉席恩兄弟相殘
According to your new friend
只是您新朋友的說法
who earned your trust by cutting his hand?
他僅憑割破手掌就換取了您的信任
The time to strike is now. We need to find ships and an army
反擊的時候到了 我們需要戰艦和軍隊
or we'll spend the rest of
否則我們就只能
our lives rotting away at the edge of the world.
呆在世界的盡頭等死
Rich men do not become rich by giving more than they get.
富人之所以富有 是因爲不做虧本買賣
They'll give you ships and soldiers and they'll own you forever.
他們會給您船和軍隊 但要霸佔您一輩子
Moving carefully is the hard way, but it's the right way.
謹慎行動雖說困難點 可至少不出錯
And if I'd listened to that advice
我要是在魁爾斯城外
outside the gates of Qarth, we'd all be dead by now.
聽了你的建議 我們早就死了
I know the opportunity
我知道
before you seems like the last you'll ever have, but you must...
這機會貌似千載難逢 但您必須...
Do not speak to me like I'm a child.
別拿我當孩子教訓
I only want...
我只想...
What do you want?
你想要什麼
Tell me.
說啊
To see you on the Iron Throne.
您能坐上鐵王座
why?
爲什麼
You have a good claim.
您名正言順
A title. A birthright.
有名號 有繼承權
But you have something more than that.
而且還不止如此
You may cover it up and deny it, but you have a gentle heart.
無論您掩飾或者否認 您宅心仁厚
You would not only be respected and feared,
臣民不僅對您懷有尊重與畏懼
you would be loved.
還會愛戴您
Someone who can rule and should rule.
這纔是濟世安民的明君
Centuries come and go without
數百年朝代更迭
a person like that coming into the world.
這樣的人從未出現過
There are times when I look at you
多少次我看着您
and I still can't believe you're real.
不敢相信您真的存在
So what would you have me do as my advisor?
那麼你作爲謀士有何建議
Make your own way.
自力更生
Find your own ship. You only need one.
自行找船 一艘足矣
The allies we need are in Westeros, not Qarth.
我們的盟友在維斯特洛 不在魁爾斯
And how do I get the ship?
怎麼弄到船
I'll find it for you.
我去找
A sound ship with a good captain.
一艘好船 一位好船長
I look forward to meeting him.
我期待見到他
Khaleesi.
告退
You should stand sideface.
你應該側面站
Sideface?
什麼側面
Sideways.
側身
why?
爲什麼smaller target.
縮小目標
Am I fighting someone?
我跟誰打鬥呢
You're practicing for a fight.
你在練習打鬥
You should practice right.
練就練對路子
Guards!
衛兵
help.
來人
Did you see anything?
你看到什麼沒有
Go up there. Go and see where he fell from.
上去 看看他從哪裏摔下來的
Go up the back.
從後面上去
That is strange.
奇怪
Move away.
走開
Stand back. He's dead.
退後 他死了