權力的遊戲   第二季 第六集
Game of Thrones  S02E06
July 28, 2019, 4:10 a.m.

席恩造反


I've taken your castle.
我拿下了你的城堡
Theon? It's Prince Theon now.
席恩 現在是席恩王子
Get up. You have to get dressed.
起來 你要穿戴好
I've taken Winterfell.
我攻佔了臨冬城
I took it. I'm occupying it.
我拿下了 臨冬城歸我所有
I sent men over the walls with grappling claws and ropes.
我派人用鉤爪和繩索翻進了城
Why? To take the castle.
爲什麼 爲了佔領城堡
You went with Robb. And he sent me back to Pyke.
你是跟羅柏一起走的 他派我回♥派克島
I'm a Greyjoy.
我是葛雷喬伊
I can't fight for Robb and my father both.
不能同時爲羅柏和我父親而戰
Where's Hodor? I don't know.
阿多在哪兒 我不知道
Find the halfwit.
把那呆子找來
My men are bringing your people together in the courtyard.
我的手下會把你的人都帶到院子裏
Why?
幹什麼
So you and I can go down and tell them
我們倆好一起下去告訴他們
how you've yielded Winterfell to me. I won't.
你把臨冬城獻給了我 不可能
Yes, you will.
你會的
I won't. I'll never yield.
我不 我絕不投降
We'll fight you and throw you out.
我們要開戰 把你趕出去
The castle is mine,
城堡是我的了
but these people are still yours.
可人還是聽你的
You'll yield to keep them safe,
想保他們平安無事
to keep them alive.
你就要乖乖投降
That's what a good lord would do.
好領主就該這麼做
Think carefully about what you want to say.
仔細考慮你要說的話
Theon.
席恩
Did you hate us the whole time?
你一直都恨我們嗎
I've yielded Winterfell to Theon.
我代表臨冬城向席恩投降
Louder.
大點聲
Say Prince Theon.
是席恩王子
I've yielded Winterfell to Prince Theon.
我代表臨冬城向席恩王子投降
You all know me.
你們都認識我
Aye, we know you for a steaming sack of shit.
是啊 我們都認得你這坨臭哄哄的大糞
Farlen, you be silent.
法蘭 別亂說
Listen to your little lord, Farlen.
聽你家小少爺的話 法蘭
He has more sense than you do.
他可比你懂事得多
All of you should do as he commands.
你們所有人都要服從他的命令
My father has donned the ancient crown of salt and rock
我父親已戴上海鹽與磐石的古老王冠
and declared himself King of the Iron Islands.
加冕爲鐵羣島之王
He claims the North as well by right of conquest.
作爲征服者 整個北境都歸他了
You are all his subjects.
你們都是他的臣民
Bugger that. I serve the Starks.
放屁 我效忠的是史塔克家
if you think you can hold the North with this Shut up!
你要覺得這樣就能統領北境 閉嘴
If you serve me as loyally as you served Ned Stark,
你只要像服侍奈德·史塔克一樣對我忠心耿耿
I will be as good to you as he ever was.
我保證不會虧待你
Betray me, and you will wish you hadn't.
背叛我 你就等着後悔吧
Maester Luwin, send a raven to Pyke
魯溫學士 派一隻信鴉去派克島
informing my father of my victory here
把我獲勝的消息告知我父親
and one to Deepwood Motte to my sister.
再派一隻去深林堡通知我姐姐
Inform her that she's to bring men to Winterfell.
叫她帶五百人來臨冬城
You are a Maester of the Citadel
你是學城的學士
sworn to serve the lord of Winterfell, are you not?
發過誓效忠臨冬城主 不是嗎
I am.
是的
I am the Lord of Winterfell as Bran just informed you.
布蘭剛纔已經宣告 臨冬城主現在是我
Send the ravens.
把信鴉派出去
My Lord.
遵命
My Lord Greyjoy.
葛雷喬伊大人
I see you've finally learned how to address your betters.
看來你終於學會怎麼稱呼貴族了
What do you want?
你想怎樣
I was brought here a captive.
我是這裏的俘虜
You were here the day I was taken.
被俘那天您還在場呢
I'm the one who took you. What of it?
抓你的人是我 那又怎樣
Let me serve you.
請讓我服侍您
Serve me how?
怎麼服侍
I need fighters, not kitchen sluts.
我要的是戰士 而不是廚房的婊♥子
It was Robb Stark who put me in the kitchens.
派我去廚房的是羅柏·史塔克
Put a spear in my hand again.
請給我一支長矛吧
So you can bury it in my neck?
好讓你扎進我的脖子嗎
Do you take me for a fool?
你當我傻啊
Get up.
起來
Step aside.
一邊去
Why?
爲什麼
It's your dream, little Lord.
這就是你的夢 小少爺
The ocean has come to swallow this place.
海水湧來淹沒這裏
I ain't letting it drown me.
我可不要淹死
And in a few days' time... Greyjoy!
用不了多久... 葛雷喬伊
What have they done to him?
他們對他做了什麼
We caught this one on his way back from Torrhen's Square.
他從託倫方城趕回來 被我們逮個正着
Took out two of ours before I got his sword.
死了兩個人才活捉他
Ser Rodrik, it grieves me that we meet as foes.
羅德利克爵士 與你爲敵可真讓我難過
It grieves me you've less honor than a back alley whore.
我難過的是 後巷的娼妓都比你講榮譽
You were raised here under this roof.
你是在這兒長大的
These people are your people. They are not my people.
他們都是你的人民 他們不是我的人民
King Robb thought of you as a brother.
羅柏國王當你是親兄弟
My brothers are dead.
我的親兄弟都死了
They died fighting Stark men, men like you.
是跟史塔克的人打仗時死的 跟你這樣的人
Aye, they died fighting a war your father started.
是啊 害死他們的戰爭正是你父親挑起的
Lord Stark raised you among his own sons.
史塔克大人把你和他的兒子們一起養大
Among them, but not one of them.
養大而已 我又不是他兒子
I was his hostage taken from my home.
我不過是被他搶走的人質
If he were alive to see this
他要是還活着 看到你...
He's not. He's dead.
他看不到 他死了
The Seven Kingdoms are at war.
七大王國正在打仗
And Winterfell is mine.
臨冬城現在是我的
I should have put a sword in your belly
我早該一劍捅進你的肚子
instead of in your hand.
而不是教你使劍
You've served this house faithfully, old man.
你對這個家族一直忠心耿耿 老頭
But keep talking and I'll
但你要再說 我就...
Take him to the cells. Lock him up
把他帶下去 關起來
My prince,
王子殿下
you cannot let that stand. He must pay.
您不能縱容他 他必須付出代價
I'll lock him in a cell until he rots
我會把他關起來 直到他爛在...
No, he has to pay the iron price.
不 他必須付鐵錢
They'll never respect you while he lives.
只要他還活着 他們就不會尊重您
Ser Rodrik,
羅德利克爵士
I sentence you to death.
我宣判你死刑
No! You said no harm would come to them if I yielded.
不 你答應過 只要我投降就不傷害他們
The old man couldn't keep his mouth shut.
死老頭就是不肯閉嘴
I urge you not to make a hasty decision.
我建議您不要草率決定
He disrespected me in front of my men.
他在我的人面前公然侮辱我
That was his decision, not mine.
這是他自找的 跟我無關
He is worth more to you alive than dead.
他活着對您更有用處
The Starks will pay.
史塔克會補償您
Please, Theon,
拜託 席恩
think what you do.
好好考慮一下
You'll address me as Prince Theon
你要是再不尊我爲席恩王子
or you'll be next.
那下一個就是你
Come.

No!

No! Theon!
不要 席恩
Please!
求你了
Ser Rodrik!
羅德利克爵士
He who passes the sentence should swing the sword.
判人死刑者必須親自動手
I'm begging you! Coward.
我求求你 懦夫
Stop! Stop right now!
住手 馬上住手
You don't give commands anymore, little Lord.
已經輪不到你發號施令了 小少爺
Please, stop this. Please stop him. Hush now, child.
快住手 快阻止他 安靜 孩子
I'm off to see your father.
我就要去見你父親了
You said no harm would come!
你說過不會傷害他們
You said no harm would come. Theon, please.
你答應過不會傷害他們 席恩 求你了
Any last words, old man?
有遺言嗎 老傢伙
Gods help you, Theon Greyjoy.
願諸神指引你 席恩·格雷喬伊
Now you are truly lost.
因你迷途已遠
Theon, please, don't.
席恩 求你 不要
Do something. I'll do anything. Please!
想想辦法 要我做什麼都可以 求你
No, please, stop it!
不 求你住手
Ghost, stay with us.
白靈 過來
Ghost!
白靈
There goes your pet.
你的寵物跑啦
He's not a pet.
他不是寵物
You're right, he's not.
對 他不是
You can't tame a wild thing.
野東西養不熟
You can't trust a wild thing.
野東西信不過
Ghost is different. So you think.
白靈不一樣 那只是你的想法
Wild creatures have their own rules,
野物有他們自己的法則
their own reasons.
自己的道理
And you'll never know them.
你永遠無法瞭解他們
Now the wildlings we're looking for
如今我們找的這羣野人
sleep during the day and hunt at night.
白天睡覺 夜晚打獵
I thought you said you couldn't know wild things.
你不是說野東西無法瞭解嗎
I said you can't.
我是說你不能
They find a nice cave to hide in while the sun's up
太陽昇起 他們就找舒服的洞穴藏身
and do their killing when it's dark.
等到夜晚再出來獵殺
We could do the same. No, we couldn't.
我們也做得到 不 我們不行
This is their country.
這裏是他們的國度
They know where to walk, where not to walk.
他們知道哪裏當走 哪裏走不得
I've lost good men who fell into a crevasse
冰隙喫了我好幾個能幹的弟兄
they didn't see till they were in it.
掉下去之前根本沒有察覺
My father always said I'm of the north.
父親常說我屬於北方
I wasn't joking. Look around, boy.
我認真的 看看周圍 小子
This look like home to you?
你看這裏像家嗎
You start thinking you know this place, it'll kill you.
一旦你自以爲了解這地方 小命就懸了
You understand me?
懂我意思嗎
No, you don't.
不 你不懂
We're at war.
我們在打仗
We've always been at war.
我們一直在打仗
It's never going to end 'cause we're not fighting an enemy.
這場戰爭沒有盡頭 因爲對手不是人
We're fighting the north and it's not going anywhere.
而是北方 北方永遠不會退卻
The Watch has given you a great gift.
守夜人送了你一份厚禮
You only have one thing to give in return...
你只有一樣東西可以回報
your life.
你的命
I'll gladly give my life.
我樂意獻出生命
I don't want you to be glad about it.
我可不要你高高興興地去死
I want you to curse and fight
我要你一邊咒罵一邊戰鬥
until your heart's done pumping.
直到心臟不再跳動
And know this, boy...
記好了 小子
Your death will be a gift for them south of the wall.
你的死對長城以南的人是一份禮物
They'll never know what you've done.
他們不知道你的事蹟
They'll never know how you died.
不知道你是怎麼死的
They won't even know your damn name,
你的大名小名他們一概不知道
but they'll be alive because
但因爲長城以北的一個無名野種
some nameless bastard north of the wall
爲救他們而犧牲了自己的命
gave his life for theirs.
他們能活下去
Now, do you understand me?
現在 懂我意思了嗎
I do.
我懂了
You're even dumber than you look.
你比看上去還蠢
It's just words, boy,
這都是空話 小子
to keep us a little warmer in the night,
讓我們在寒夜中感到一絲溫暖
make us feel like we've got a purpose.
讓我們覺得肩上負有使命
Come on.
走吧
We've got to find these goat fuckers
必須趕早找到這羣操山羊的
before night falls and they find us.
免得他們趁天黑找上我們
Can you read? My Lord?
你識字嗎 大人
Can you read?
你識字嗎
This letter detailing our infantry movements
這封寫有我方步兵動向的信
was meant for Lord Damon of House Marbrand.
原本要寄給馬爾布蘭家的戴蒙爵士
It was sent to Lord Marlyn of House Dormand.
卻送給了道蒙家的馬林爵士
My apologies, my lord. I must have...
非常抱歉 大人 我一定是...
Girl, fetch me the "History of the Greater and the Lesser Houses."
丫頭 給我拿《主要貴族與次要貴族家史》
It's the one on the...
就是那邊...
My cupbearer can read better than you.
我的侍酒都比你識字
To whom does House Dormand owe allegiance?
道蒙家效忠的是誰
My Lord, I...
大人 我...
To the Starks of Winterfell!
臨冬城的史塔克
Who have , men and my son!
史塔克手握兩萬重兵 還有我兒子
I judged you might be good for something more
我以爲你除了虐待農夫
than brutalizing peasants.
總還有些別的用處
I see I overestimated you.
真是高估了你
If you ever put my son's life at risk again, I'll...
你再敢拿我兒的性命當兒戲 我就...
Leave us.
下去
Put the book away, girl.
丫頭 把書收起來
Maybe you should devise our next battle plan while you're about it.
不如你順便制定我們的下一步作戰計劃吧
Lord Petyr Baelish.
培提爾·貝里席大人到
Give us the room.
你們先退下
Clear all this.
收拾乾淨
Lord Tywin. Baelish.
泰溫大人 貝里席
Wine? Thank you.
要酒嗎 多謝
What news from the capital?
都城有何新聞
I travelled here directly from Renly Baratheon's camp.
我從藍禮·拜拉席恩的大營直接趕來
Ah, the late king Renly.
先王藍禮啊
Rather a short reign.
真是短命的王朝
Murdered by a woman, I hear.
聽說是爲女人所害
So they say.
傳聞如此
There has been talk of other forces at work,
也有人說 是其它力量作祟
dark forces.
黑暗的力量
Here.

Men love to blame demons when their grand plans unravel.
大計不成 世人就喜歡歸咎於鬼怪
It is my belief that a moment of chaos
我一直相信 混亂的時局
affords opportunities lost soon after.
會帶來稍縱即逝的良機
You say that as if you were the first man alive to think it.
你這話說得 好像你是頭一個明白這道理的
Yes, a crisis is an opportunity.
沒錯 危機誠然是機遇
What other brilliant insights have you brought me today?
不知你今日前來 還有何高見
After the Lannisters and the Starks,
除開蘭尼斯特家和史塔克家
the Tyrells command the largest host.
提利爾家的實力最爲雄厚
Their lands are the most fertile in the Seven Kingdoms,
七國之中 他們的封地最爲富庶
feeding horses and soldiers... Yes, yes, yes.
供給兵馬... 是啊 是啊
The Tyrells have not yet declared for any of the surviving kings.
列王紛爭 提利爾家尚未投向任何一位
Loras wants revenge.
洛拉斯渴望復仇
He blames Stannis for Renly's death.
他爲藍禮之死而怨恨史坦尼斯
And Margaery...
而瑪格麗...
Wants to be queen.
想當王后
Yes, she does.
是的 王后
House Tyrell rebelled against the Iron Throne,
提利爾家族曾經叛上作亂
against my grandson. They did.
反對我的外孫 沒錯
And perhaps that treason should be punished
也許他們的背叛應當受到懲罰
one day,
等哪天
after Stannis and Robb Stark are defeated.
平定了史坦尼斯和羅柏·史塔克之後
More wine for Lord Baelish.
給貝里席大人添酒
If you will allow me to represent your family's interests,
如果您允許我出面代表您家族的利益
I believe that an advantageous agreement...
我相信可以達成有利的協約...
The Tyrell host has returned to Highgarden?
提利爾已經返回高庭了嗎
They have.
是的
Pardon, My Lord.
對不起 大人
It's only wine.
不過是酒
You would ride there yourself?
你願意親自前去
Tonight, with your leave.
今晚就走 只要您一句話
I'll have an answer by nightfall.
我入夜前答覆你
That'll be all, girl.
下去吧 丫頭
What else?
還有何事
On your son Tyrion's directive,
受您兒子提利昂之命
I met with Catelyn Stark.
我見了凱特琳·史塔克
Why?
爲什麼
He had an interesting proposal for her
他提出了一個有趣的方案
concerning her daughters.
與她女兒有關
A girl. A wildling.
是女的 女野人
We could question her.
我們可以審問她
You could.
是可以
She won't answer.
可她不會回答
I've known a wildling to bite off his tongue instead of talking.
我見過一個野人 寧可咬舌也不開口
What's your name? Ygritte.
你叫什麼 耶哥蕊特
She was reaching for this axe when you got to her.
你抓住她時 她正要拿起這把斧子
Give her half a chance, she'll bury it in your face.
要是慢半拍 她肯定一斧正中你面門
I gave you my name.
我給你講了名字
I'm Jon Snow.
我是瓊恩·雪諾
You ought to burn them you killed.
你們要火葬死者
We'd need a big fire for that.
那得生好大一堆火纔行
Tell me, Ygritte,
告訴我 耶哥蕊特
Why do you want us to build a big fire?
你爲啥要我們生一堆大火
Are there some more friends in the area?
附近還有你的朋友嗎
Burn them or maybe you'll need those swords again.
燒了他們 除非你們想再殺一次
Our boy here's already killed one dead man.
我這位小兄弟殺過一個死人
He can do it again if he has to.
有必要的話 他就再來一次
What waits beyond the pass?
峽谷那邊有什麼
The free folk. How many?
自由民 有多少
Hundreds and thousands.
幾百幾千呢
More than you've ever seen, crow.
包你大開眼界 烏鴉
Why come to the mountains?
爲什麼到山上來
What's in the Frostfangs your king could want?
你們的國王到霜雪之牙有什麼企圖
Do you mean to march on the Wall?
你們想攻打長城嗎
Do you know who I am, girl?
知道我是誰嗎 丫頭
Qhorin Halfhand.
斷掌科林
Tell me true.
跟我說實話
If your people captured me,
要是我落到你們手裏
would they take me prisoner?
你們會留活口嗎
They'd take your head off your shoulders if they was feeling kind.
要是心情好 就讓你腦袋搬家
If not, they'd kill you slow.
心情不好 就慢慢折磨死你
We have no food for her.
我們沒有多餘的食物
Can't spare a man to watch her.
也分不出人手盯她
Can't let her go.
更不能放
She'll bring Mance Rayder's army down on us.
她會帶曼斯·雷德的軍隊追殺我們
It needs to be done.
只能解決掉
Want me to do it? No.
要我來嗎 不
No, I'll do it.
不 我來
Come, brothers.
走吧 弟兄們
We'll leave him to it.
讓他自個兒來
We'll meet you at the top.
我們山頂見
Don't take too long.
別磨蹭
We're deep in their country now.
這是他們的地盤
You never killed a woman before, did you?
你沒殺過女人 對不對
You don't need to do it.
你不用殺我
Mance would take you. I know he would.
曼斯會收留你 我可以肯定
There's secret ways.
山裏有很多密道
The crows would never catch us.
那些烏鴉抓不到我們
I'm as much a crow as they are.
他們是烏鴉 那我也是
Will you burn me... after?
完事後 你會燒了我嗎
Can't.
不行
Someone might see the smoke.
煙太惹人注意了
Strike hard and true,
狠狠砍 照準了砍
Jon Snow,
瓊恩·雪諾
or I'll come back and haunt you.
不然我做鬼也不放過你
That's cold.
真涼
Go on.
快點
Be quick about it.
痛快點
Do it.
砍啊
Bastard, do it!
野種 快砍
You can't do it. We both know it.
你下不了手 咱倆都明白
The sun's going down, Jon Snow.
太陽要落山了 瓊恩·雪諾
And your friends are nowhere close.
你的朋友們都走遠了
I'll find them.
我會找到他們
Call for them. Go on.
喊他們來 喊啊
Call loudly.
放聲喊
May the Seven guide the princess on her journey.
願七神導引公主 一路平安
May the Mother give her health.
願聖母賜她健康
May the Crone give her wisdom.
願老嫗賜她智慧
May the Warrior give her courage.
願戰士賜她勇氣
One day I pray you love someone.
我祈禱有一天 你會愛上一個人
I pray you love her so much,
我祈禱你愛她極深
when you close your eyes, you see her face.
一閉眼 就看見她的臉
I want that for you.
我想讓你愛一次
I want you to know what it's like to love someone,
讓你知道 愛一個人 付出真愛
to truly love someone,
是什麼滋味
before I take her from you.
然後再把她奪走
You sound like a little cat mewling for his mother.
你哭得像只要奶喫的小貓
Princes don't cry.
王子不該哭
I saw you cry. Did you say something, My Lady?
我見過你哭 你說什麼 小姐
My little brother cried when I left Winterfell.
我離開臨冬城時 我的小弟弟哭了
So?
那又怎樣
It seems a normal thing.
哭是很正常的
Is your little brother a prince?
你小弟弟是王子嗎
No.
不是
Not really relevant, then, is it?
所以兩者沒關係 對吧
Come, Dog.
狗兒 走
Hail, Joffrey!
喬佛裏萬歲
Hail to the king.
國王萬歲
Seven blessings on you, Your Grace.
七神保佑您 陛下
Murderer! Bastard!
劊子手 孽種
All hail the king.
國王萬歲
He's no king. He's a bastard!
他是個屁的國王 他是野種
Please, Your Grace, we're hungry.
賞口飯吧 陛下 我們餓死了
Freak! Get the prince back to the keep now.
怪胎 馬上帶王子回城堡
Yes, My Lord. Come, quickly.
是 大人 快
Please, Your Grace, give us some food!
陛下 求您給點喫的吧
Bread, Your Grace, please!
麪包 陛下 求您了
Who threw that?
誰扔的
I want the man who threw that.
給我抓出來
Find who did that and bring him to me!
找到他 帶到我面前來
Hold on! Hold them back!
等等 攔住他們
Just kill them! Kill them all!
給我殺 給我全殺光
Move. Move! Pull back!
走 快走 別過來
Tear him to pieces!
把他撕成碎片
What are you doing? I want these people executed!
拉我♥幹什麼 給我處死他們
And they want the same for you.
他們也想要你的命
Where's Sansa?
珊莎呢
Through the door!
進門去
Come on!
快點
Protect the king!
保護國王
Get back! Fall back!
退後 撤退
Move! To the gates!
快走 進城門
Come in! Come in! Keep him safe!
進來 進來 保護國王
Motherfucker!
狗♥娘♥養的
Watch out. Hold them back. Come on.
小心 擋住暴民 快
Traitors!
叛徒
I'll have all their heads.
把他們通通砍頭
Oh, you blind, bloody fool.
你這瞎了眼的大笨蛋
You can't insult me.
你敢罵我
We've had vicious kings and we've had idiot kings,
七國有過暴君 有過蠢王
but I don't know if we've ever been cursed
可居然有你這種二合一的極品
with a vicious idiot for a king.
害我們到這步田地
You can't... I can, I am.
你放肆 有何不可 我偏就說了
They attacked me!
他們攻擊我
They threw a cow pie at you, so you decided to kill them all?
朝你扔坨牛糞 你就要趕盡殺絕嗎
They're starving, you fool.
他們餓壞了 你這頭蠢驢
All because of a war you started.
全怪你挑起的這場戰爭
You're talking to a king!
你是在跟國王說話
And now I've struck a king.
現在我還跟國王動手呢
Did my hand fall from my wrist?
我這手不是好好的嗎
Where is the Stark girl?
史塔克家的女孩呢
Let them have her.
讓他們抓去算了
If she dies, you'll never get your uncle Jaime back.
她要是沒命 你詹姆舅舅就回不來了
You owe him quite a bit, you know.
你可是欠他不少呢
Where are you going?
還往哪兒跑
You ever been fucked, little girl?
小姑娘 還沒人上過你吧
Come here.
過來
Take some men and go and find the Stark girl.
帶幾個人去找史塔克家的小姐
I take my orders from the king.
我只聽命於國王
This way!
這邊
Please!
求你們了
No, no.
不要 不要
Please!
饒命
You're all right now, little bird.
現在沒事了 小小鳥
You're all right.
沒事了
We'll get you. We'll get you.
找到你了 找到你了
This way.
這邊
Are you hurt, My Lady?
小姐 有沒有受傷
The little bird's bleeding.
小小鳥在流血
Someone take her back to her cage,
找人帶她回籠子去吧
see to that cut.
照顧好傷口
Well done, Clegane.
幹得好 克里岡
I didn't do it for you.
我又不是爲你
He shouldn't make me wait.
他竟然讓我♥乾等
The Spice King is the second wealthiest man in Qarth.
香料鉅子是魁爾斯第二富有的人
He makes everyone wait.
誰來都要等
Of course, you could have avoided this embarrassment
不過 您要是嫁了魁爾斯首富
if you married the wealthiest man in Qarth.
今日的屈辱就能免了
I already have a husband.
我已經有丈夫了
Khal Drogo is gone, Khaleesi.
卡麗熙 卓戈卡奧已死
You are far too young to be a widow forever.
您這麼年輕成了寡婦 未免可惜
And far too beautiful.
況且如此閉月羞花
And you are far too smart
你以爲幾句奉承能打動我
to think that I will succumb to flattery.
未免也太自作聰明瞭
I have travelled very far in my life
我這一生四處遠遊
and met many women,
算是閱女無數
but none that are immune to flattery.
沒有哪個不愛聽奉承
The Mother of Dragons!
龍之母
Here he comes.
終於來了
Forgive me. I had terrible dreams last night.
原諒我失禮 昨夜做了噩夢
Terrible dreams.
實在是可怕
I could not sleep until the sun was shining
直到太陽昇起 鳥兒鳴唱
and the birds were singing.
我才睡去
Look what a beauty you are
瞧瞧 洗掉了紅色荒原的塵土
now the Red Waste has been washed off you.
您是多麼美麗迷人呀
I am sorry about all that unpleasantness.
對於那些不快 我深表遺憾
The silver hair of a true Targaryen.
純正坦格利安家的銀髮
Xaro Xhoan Daxos, she is far too lovely
扎羅·贊旺·達梭斯 如此絕色美人
for a glorified dockworker like yourself.
你這碼頭工出身的暴發戶可配不上
Very true, and yet they say that your grandfather,
此話不假 可是我聽說你祖父
who sold pepper off the back of a wagon,
當年只是拉車賣胡椒的小販
married a lady far lovelier and higher born than himself.
不也娶了一位比他高貴且俊俏的夫人嗎
Every lady alive was lovelier
但凡是女子
and higher born than my grandfather.
都比我祖父高貴且俊俏呢
Did my servants not offer you something to eat, to drink?
我的僕人沒有奉上喫食和飲品嗎
I'll have them flogged in the square.
我要當衆責罰他們
Thank you, my lord. You are a gracious host,
多謝大人 您真是熱情好客
but there is no servant alive that can bring me what I want.
不過世上沒有哪個僕人能滿足我的要求
Oh, she has a talent for drama, this one.
瞧這話說的 您真有表演天賦
So, my little princess, what is it you want?
那麼請問我的小公主 您想要什麼
My birthright...
我應該繼承的
the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros.
維斯特洛的七大王國
I fear I'm no better than a servant in this regard.
恐怕我跟僕人一樣無能爲力呀
I cannot give you what I do not have.
我沒有的東西怎麼給您呢
I'm not asking you for the kingdoms.
我並非要您給我七大王國
I'm asking you for ships.
只是要您的船
I need to cross the Narrow Sea.
用來渡過狹海
I need my ships as well.
我也要用船
I use them, you see, to bring spices from one port to another.
您瞧 我要用船在港口間轉運香料
Whatever you grant me now will be repaid
今日您送給我的
three times over when I retake the Iron Throne.
來日我奪回鐵王座 定當三倍奉還
Retake?
奪回
Did you once sit on the Iron Throne?
您可曾坐過那鐵王座
My father sat there before he was murdered.
我父王被害前 曾坐過鐵王座
But if you did not sit on it yourself,
可是若您沒有親自坐過
would it not be correct to say take the Iron Throne?
要說奪取鐵王座纔對吧
I didn't come here to argue grammar.
我不是來咬文嚼字的
Of course not. You came to take my ships.
當然了 您是來要我的船
So let me explain my position, little princess.
容我解釋清楚 小公主
Unlike you, I do not have exalted ancestors.
我不像您 祖上那麼顯赫尊貴
I make my living by trade.
我靠買賣養家餬口
And I judge every trade on its merits.
做買賣就講究有利可圖
You ask for ships.
您要我的船
You say I shall be repaid triple.
還說三倍還我
I do not doubt your honesty or your intentions.
我並不懷疑您的誠意和願望
But before you repay your debts,
但您在還債之前
you must seize the Seven Kingdoms.
必須先攻下七大王國
Do you have an army?
您手裏可有軍隊
Not yet.
還沒有
You do not have an army.
您沒有軍隊
Do you have powerful allies in Westeros?
您在維斯特洛可有強大的盟友
There are many there that support my claim.
很多人擁護我的繼承權
When were you there last?
您是何時離開那裏的
I left when I was a baby.
我離開的時候還是嬰兒
So, in truth, you have no allies.
所以嘍 您其實沒有盟友
The people will rise to fight for their rightful queen when I return.
我只要回去 民衆就會擁護名正言順的女王
Forgive me, little princess,
請原諒 小公主
but I cannot make an investment based on wishes and dreams.
我實在不能投資給您的白日夢
Now if you'll pardon me.
恕不奉陪
Do you know Illyrio Mopatis, Magister of Pentos?
您可認識潘託斯總督伊利里歐·摩帕提斯
Yes, we've met. A shrewd man.
我們見過 那人精明着呢
For my wedding he gave me three petrified dragon eggs.
他送我三枚石化的龍蛋作爲新婚賀禮
He believed the world believed...
他認爲 全世界的人都認爲
that the ages had turned them to stone.
龍蛋在漫長的歲月中化爲了石頭
How many centuries has it been since dragons roamed the skies?
巨龍翱翔的場景消失了多少年
But I dreamt that if I carried those eggs
但我夢見 如果我帶上龍蛋
into a great fire, they would hatch.
置身於烈火 龍蛋就會孵化
When I stepped into the fire, my own people thought I was mad.
當我走進火海 我的人民以爲我瘋了
But when the fire burned out,
但當火焰燃盡
I was unhurt,
我毫髮無傷
the Mother of Dragons.
龍之母誕生了
Do you understand?
您懂了嗎
I'm no ordinary woman.
我不是尋常女子
My dreams come true.
我的夢必定成真
I admire your passion.
我欣賞您的激♥情
But in business, I trust in logic, not passion.
但做生意要務實 激♥情不可信
I'm sorry, little princess.
很抱歉 小公主
I am not your little princess.
我纔不是你的小公主
I am Daenerys Stormborn
我乃風暴降生丹妮莉絲
of the blood of old Valyria
有古老的瓦雷利亞血統
and I will take what is mine
我要奪回屬於我的一切
with fire and blood, I will take it.
用血與火 我定要奪回來
Yes, My Lady, but not with my ships.
是啊 夫人 但不是用我的船
羅柏·史塔克
Who taught you to read?
誰教你識字的
My father, My Lord.
是我父親 大人
I taught my son Jaime to read.
我也教過兒子詹姆識字
The Maester came to me one day,
有一天學士來找我
told me he wasn't learning.
說他沒法學♥習
He couldn't make sense of the letters.
他看不懂那些字母
He reversed them in his head.
字母在他腦子裏都是亂的
The Maester said he'd heard tell of this affliction
學士說他聽說過這種疾病
and that we simply must accept it.
無藥可醫 只能接受現狀
After that, I sat Jaime down
從那以後 我就逼詹姆
for four hours every day until he learned.
每天坐四個小時 直到學會識字
He hated me for it, for a time.
他爲此記恨了我一陣子
For a long time,
很長一陣子
but he learned.
但他終究學會了
Where is your father? Is he alive?
你父親在哪兒 還活着嗎
Who was he?
他是誰
A stonemason.
一個石匠
A stonemason who could read?
石匠居然識字
He taught himself.
他自學的
Quite a man.
了不起啊
What killed him?
他怎麼死的
Loyalty.
太過忠誠
You're a sharp little thing, aren't you?
你這小東西說起話來還真是犀利
Did...

Forgive me, My Lord. I shouldn't ask questions.
抱歉 大人 我不該問問題
No...
是不該
but you've already begun.
但既然開口了 就問吧
Did you know your father, My Lord?
您瞭解您父親嗎 大人
I did.
當然
I grew up with him.
他撫養我長大
I watched him grow old.
我目睹他終老
He loved us.
他很愛子女
He was a good man,
爲人和善
but a weak man,
但太過懦弱
a weak man who nearly destroyed our house and name.
害得我們家族幾近沒落
I'm cold.
我有點冷
I'll fetch more wood for the fire, My Lord.
我再去拿些柴火來 大人
一萬大軍西征至金牙城
羅柏·史塔克派遣軍隊沿海岸南下在銀山掉頭東征
計週末抵達你的軍營
Where are you going, girl?
你要去哪兒 丫頭
The armory, My Lord.
去武器庫 大人
Why?
去幹什麼
Lord Tywin sent me.
泰溫大人派我過去
What might this be?
這是什麼東西
Lord Tywin gave it to me.
泰溫大人交給我的
What for?
幹什麼
To take to the armory.
帶去武器庫
Why would he do that?
帶到武器庫幹什麼
Let's go and ask him.
咱們當面問問他
Move!
讓開
Get out of the way!
都別擋道
Amory Lorch.
亞摩利·洛奇
A girl has named a second name.
女孩說了第二個名字
A man will do what must be done.
某人會信守諾言
Now!
就現在
A girl cannot tell a man when exactly he must do a thing.
某人何時辦事 不由女孩決定
A man cannot make a thing happen before its time.
時機未到 某人不能行動
But he's going to tell Tywin. He's getting away.
但他要向泰溫打報告 他已經去了
It has to be now.
必須現在幹掉他
Guard!
來人
Your Grace. Your Grace.
陛下 陛下
My honor, Your Grace.
陛下 我深感榮幸
Your Grace.
陛下
Your Grace. Quent.
陛下 昆特
Lady Talisa.
泰麗莎小姐
Your Grace.
陛下
I'm not sure I'm a lady.
我不清楚自己算不算小姐
Westerosi customs are still a bit foreign to me.
畢竟不太熟悉維斯特洛的習♥俗
It's hard to keep all the rules straight.
規矩太多 難免有弄錯的時候
But if I remember my lessons,
如果我沒記錯的話
a woman of noble birth is always called a lady
出身貴族的女士都應被稱作"小姐"
unless she's a queen or a princess.
除非是王后或公主
I could find someone who knows.
可以找博學的人問問
Why are you so sure I'm of noble birth?
您爲何如此肯定我是貴族出身
Because it's obvious.
這是顯而易見的
What if I told you my father sold lace on the long bridge
如果我說我父親在長橋上賣飾帶謀生
and my mother, my brother, and I lived with him above our shop?
一家四口住在店裏 您會怎麼想呢
I'd call you a liar.
那我要叫你騙子
Not very noble to accuse a lady of dishonesty.
稱貴族家的小姐爲騙子有失禮節啊
I always thought I was a brilliant liar.
我一直以爲自己很會撒謊
Better at amputations, I'm afraid.
恐怕你更擅長給人截肢
Quite a pretty spot.
這裏景色不錯
Will we be here long?
我們會在此地久留嗎
I couldn't really discuss troop movements with you.
我不能告訴你軍隊的動向
I'm not a spy.
我可不是間諜
Of course a spy would deny being a spy.
當然了 哪個間諜會承認啊
You're right. You've found me out.
說的對 被你拆穿了
I'm writing a letter to the Lannisters.
我正給蘭尼斯特寫信呢
The young wolf is on the move."
"少狼主正在行動""
Perhaps you'd join me...
你願不願意一起...
If you've got time, of course, for, well...
當然 前提是你有時間...
Robb.
羅柏
Mother.
母親
Mother, this is Lady Talisa.
母親 這位是泰麗莎小姐
She's been helping with the wounded.
她一直在護理傷員
She's been very... helpful.
她幫了很大的忙
Lady Talisa.
泰麗莎小姐
Lady stark.
史塔克夫人
Lady Talisa...?
敢問你的姓氏
Maegyr.
梅吉爾
Maegyr?
梅吉爾
Forgive me, I do not know this name.
抱歉 我不熟悉這姓氏
An uncommon name here. An old name in Volantis.
這裏不常見 在瓦蘭提斯是古老的姓氏
Excuse me, My Lady. Your Grace.
夫人 陛下 我先告退了
I've missed you.
我很想念您
Yes, you look positively forlorn.
是啊 你滿臉都是孤獨寂寞
You surprised me, that's all.
只是看到您感到很意外
I didn't think I'd see you today.
沒想到您今天就回來了
I wish that you were free to follow your heart.
我也希望你能夠隨心所願
I know.
我懂
You have inherited your father's responsibilities.
你父親的責任已然落在你的肩上
I'm afraid they come at a cost.
揹負這一責任需要付出代價
You are promised to another. I know.
你已經和別人訂婚了 我知道
A debt that must be paid.
這是必須還的債
I haven't forgotten. Your Grace.
我沒忘 陛下
My Lady. News from Winterfell.
夫人 臨冬城來信了
Your brothers desert you?
你的弟兄們丟下你了
I can tell you which way to go.
我可以爲你指路
We'll stop here.
我們就留在這兒
Too dark to go any farther today.
天色太晚 不方便趕路
Here? There's no shelter here.
不走嗎 這兒沒遮沒擋的
There's no shelter anywhere.
哪兒都是沒遮沒擋的
There is if you know where to look.
那要看你知不知道地方
The cold could kill us both.
我們會被凍死的
If you light a fire... No fire.
如果你生火... 不許生火
But a fire is... No fire.
但是生火... 不許生火
Have it your way.
隨你便
We'll stay warmer if we stay close.
我們倆貼緊些 可以互相取暖
Bet you freeze to death before I do.
我敢打賭你比我先凍死
Bet your life.
賭你的命
Think they're out looking for you?
你覺得他們在找你
Yes. Think they'll find you?
是的 你覺得他們能找到你
Yes.
是的
You're brave.
你真是勇敢
Stupid,
愚蠢
but brave.
但是很勇敢
We start again at first light. Get some sleep.
天一亮就動身 抓緊時間睡
Stop moving.
別動
I'm just trying to get comfortable.
我只想舒服點
Stop it!
別動
You're still moving. Was I?
你還在動 是嗎
I didn't notice that time.
我沒注意呢
This cannot be true.
這不可能
We've had ravens from White Harbor,
白港 荒冢屯和恐怖堡的渡鴉
Barrowton and the Dreadfort.
都送來了消息
I'm afraid it is true.
恐怕是真的
Why? Why would Theon...
爲何 席恩爲何...
Because the Greyjoys are treasonous whores.
因爲葛雷喬伊家族是背信棄義的婊♥子
My brothers? We've heard nothing of them.
我的弟弟們呢 沒有他們的消息
But Rodrik Cassel is dead.
不過羅德利克·凱索死了
I told you, never trust a Greyjoy!
我告訴過你 不要輕信葛雷喬伊
I must go North at once.
我必須即刻北上
There's still a war to win, Your Grace.
眼下還有戰事 陛下
How can I call myself king if I can't hold my own castle?
如果連主城都保不住 我何以稱王
How can I ask men to follow me if I can't You are a king.
又何以統帥部署 您是國王
And that means you don't have to do everything yourself.
所以不用事必躬親
Let me go and talk to Theon.
讓我去和席恩談判
There will be no talk. He will die for this.
不必談判 我要他的腦袋
Theon holds the castle with a skeleton crew.
席恩帶了一幫船員守城
Let me send word to my bastard at the Dreadfort.
我寫信給我在恐怖堡的私生子吧
He can raise a few hundred men
他可以集結幾百號人
and retake Winterfell before the new moon.
不到下月初即可奪回臨冬城
We have the Lannisters on the run.
我們正乘勝追擊蘭尼斯特
If you march all the way back north now,
如果您這時候揮師北上
you'll lose what you gained.
先前的一切就白費了
My boy would be honored to bring you Prince Theon's head.
我兒子很榮幸爲您取下席恩王子的人頭
Tell your son Bran and Rickon's safety is paramount.
告訴你兒子 布蘭和瑞肯的安全勝過一切
And Theon... I want him brought to me alive.
至於席恩 我要活的
I want to look him in the eye and ask him why.
我要盯着他的眼睛 質問他爲何這樣做
And then I'll take his head myself.
然後親手取下他的腦袋
Why on earth would I trust
我爲什麼要相信
the word of a lying little savage like you?
你這種滿嘴謊話的小野人
I'm no liar.
我不說謊
All wildlings are liars and savages
野人都是騙子和蠻子
with no loyalty to anything or anyone.
毫無忠心可言
I done what I had to do to stay alive.
我只是爲了活命
I hate the Starks as well as you do.
我和您一樣痛恨史塔克家
Let me serve you, My Lord.
讓我服侍您吧 大人
How? And don't tell me to put a spear in your hand.
如何服侍 別說給你一支長矛
There are other ways to serve, My Lord.
還有別的服侍方法 大人
I'm a prince now, and you'd do well...
我現在是王子了 你要好好...
There are other ways to serve, My Prince.
還有別的服侍方法 王子殿下
Like what?
比如說
We know things, the free people.
我們自由民有些本事
You know things?
你還有本事
Like what?
比如說呢
How to eat dirt?
如何啃泥巴
Other things.
別的本事
Savage things.
野人的路子
Wait outside.
到外面等着
I always wondered what you had under there.
我一直想知道你衣服底下是啥樣
It comes at a price.
那您要回報我
I'm not killing you. That's your price.
我不殺你 這就是回報
I already had that.
這個我已經有了
What do you want, then,
那你想要什麼
other than your miserable life?
除了你這條賤命之外
What all free people want...
自由民都渴望的東西
my freedom.
我的自由
Well, you shall have it, then.
好吧 我答應你
But only if you serve me well.
不過你必須好好服侍我
It's not deep. I thought they were going to kill me.
傷口不深 我感覺他們要殺我
They thought so, too.
他們就是這樣想的
He hated me, the man who hit me.
打我的那個人 他好恨我
I saw it in his eyes. Hated me.
我看到他的眼睛 充滿了痛恨
He never met me before,
我們從來沒見過面
but he wanted to hurt me.
可他就想傷害我
Of course he did.
當然了
Why? Why would a stranger...
爲什麼 爲什麼一個陌生人...
You are everything he will never have.
您有他永遠不可能擁有的一切
Your horse eats better than his children.
您的馬比他的孩子喫的都好
It doesn't matter now. He's dead.
無關緊要了 他死了
I would have given them bread if I had it.
如果我有面包 就給他們了
I hate the king more than any of them.
我比他們更痛恨國王
Don't say these things.
別說這種話
If the wrong people hear you
如果叫別人聽到...
But you're not the wrong people.
但你不是別人
Don't trust anybody.
不要相信任何人
Life is safer that way.
這樣才能保命
And where are you going?
你要去哪兒
I have something for you from Prince Theon.
席恩王子託我捎東西給你
What?
什麼東西
Me.

He says I'm to make the rounds.
他吩咐我出來走走
And keep you warm.
暖暖你的身子
The Spice King refuses me because I'm a bad investment.
香料鉅子拒絕我 因爲我不值得他投資
The Silk King won't support me
絲綢鉅子不會支持我
because of his business with the Lannisters.
因爲他們和蘭尼斯特有貿易來往
Why offend his best customer?
何必冒犯他最大的主顧呢
And the Copper King offers me a single ship
銅器鉅子倒是願意給我一條船
on the condition that I lie with him for a night.
條件是我跟他睡一夜
Does he think I will whore myself for a boat?
他以爲我爲一條船就願意出賣肉體
When I came to this city, I had nothing.
我初來乍到時 一無所有
Truly nothing.
真的一無所有
I slept by the docks.
我在碼頭邊睡覺
And when I could find work loading the ships, I would eat.
有搬運的活兒幹 我纔有口飯喫
If not, I dreamed of food.
如果沒活幹 只能畫餅充飢
Today I am the richest man in Qarth.
現在我是魁爾斯首屈一指的富商
Do you think the path from poverty to wealth
您以爲白手起家的路
is always pure and honorable?
是一條光明大道
I have done many things, Khaleesi,
我做過很多事 卡麗熙
that a righteous man would condemn.
都是正人君子所不恥的行徑
And here I am, with no regrets.
而我現在無怨無悔
Bar the gates. Ring the bells.
關門 鳴鐘
Slowly, Khaleesi.
別急 卡麗熙
Where are they?
他們去哪兒了
Where are my dragons?!
我的龍呢



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們