權力的遊戲   第二季 第七集
Game of Thrones  S02E07
July 28, 2019, 4:31 a.m.

雪諾落入野人手中


A cripple?
那個殘廢
You let a cripple escape?
你們居然讓一個殘廢跑了
The boy can't walk,
那小子沒法走路
but somehow he slipped past you?
可他居然從你眼皮底下溜走了
The giant must have took him.
肯定是大塊頭帶他走的
The giant?
大塊頭
Hodor?
阿多
Oh, well, that's all right, then.
是啊 真是好極了
You let a halfwit escape with a cripple.
你們讓一個呆子帶着一個殘廢跑了
And Rickon, too? The little one?
那瑞肯呢 那小傢伙
Gone, along with the wildling woman,
不見了 女野人也跑了
the one you were fucking.
就你昨晚上的那個
Right, get the horses and the hounds.
行了 備馬 帶獵狗
Come on, find the scent.
來 聞聞氣味
Come on, where they going?
他們往哪兒走了
Halt!
等等
Enjoying your first hunt?
第一次打獵 喜歡嗎
So far, hunting seems very similar to riding, My Lord.
目前爲止 感覺打獵和騎馬沒兩樣 大人
With hunting, there's blood at the end. They're little boys.
打獵最後是要見血的 他們只是孩子
I was a little boy when I was torn away from my home and brought here.
我被擄到這裏的時候也就是個孩子
So I kept my word.
而我遵守諾言
I never ran away.
從未逃跑
If I find them soon enough, I won't hurt them.
要是能很快找到他們 我就不傷他們
Well, I'll hurt them, but I won't kill them.
好吧 教訓是難免的 但我不會殺了他們
Those boys are of far more value to you alive than dead.
那倆孩子活着對您更有價值
They have no value to me missing.
他們失蹤就對我毫無價值了
Robb will have sent a force to retake Winterfell by now.
羅柏現在可能已經派兵來奪臨冬城了
Robb's in the riverlands. My sister's in Deepwood Motte.
羅柏遠在河間地 而我姐姐在深林堡
She'll get here long before they do.
肯定是她先趕到這裏
And Ned Stark always said
奈德·史塔克常說
men could hold Winterfell against ,.
五百人守臨冬城 萬夫莫開
We have a scent!
有味兒了
The hounds have the scent.
獵狗聞到氣味了
Come, Maester, don't look so grim.
走吧 學士 別這麼嚴肅
It's all just a game.
只是場遊戲罷了
We should have took more food.
我們該多帶些糧食
We couldn't risk going to the kitchens.
不能冒險去廚房
Those people all love you.
大家都喜歡你
They would have given you whatever you needed.
無論你要什麼 他們都會給你
And if Theon found out, he'd hang them.
如果席恩發現了 肯定會弔死他們
The boy can't survive on walnuts. I'm fine.
這孩子不能光喫核桃 我沒事
We've been walking since before sunrise.
我們天不亮就在趕路
Even Hodor will tire. Hodor.
阿多也會累的 阿多
Even you, sweet giant. Hodor.
你也一樣 大塊頭 阿多
Wait, I know that farm.
等等 我認得那個農場
I sent those two Winterfell orphans there.
我派了兩個臨冬城的孤兒到那裏
Jack and Billy.
傑克和比利
They'll give us some food.
他們可以給我們喫的
We can't risk it.
不能冒險
If Theon tracks us here, he'll torture them
要是席恩跟蹤到這裏 肯定會嚴刑拷打
until he finds out where we are.
逼他們說出我們的去向
Billy climbs a tree better than anyone.
比利爬樹比誰都厲害
You've never seen me climb a tree, little man.
那是你沒見過我爬樹 孩子
They'll be after us with hounds.
他們肯定帶了獵狗找我們
We got a good start on them,
我們甩了他們很遠
but we can't outrun hounds forever.
但遲早躲不過狗鼻子
Did you pull a knife on me in the night?
你晚上是不是拿刀子頂我了
What's the matter?
怎麼了
Can't be the first time you pressed your bone against a woman's ass.
又不是第一次拿棒子戳女人的屁♥股
Let's move.
我們走
Oh, it is the first time.
喲 看來是第一次
How old are you, boy?
你多大了 小子
I'm a man of the Night's Watch.
我是守夜人的漢子
You're a boy who's never been with a girl.
你是沒睡過女人的毛頭小子
Don't your stones start to hurt
你那棒子沒用過
if your bone never gets
蛋蛋不疼嗎
Don't call them that.
不要亂起名字
What, stones?
什麼 蛋蛋嗎
Or bone?
還是棒子
Neither.
都不行
Both.
都不許說
Move!
快走
I heard they get all swollen
我聽說如果閒着不用
and bruised if you don't use them.
它們就會腫大發紫
Of course, maybe that's just what the lads say
當然 可能是臭小子們專門說給我聽
when they want me feeling sorry for them.
好讓我可憐可憐他們
As if I'd feel sorry for them.
好像我真會同情他們似的
Are there no girl crows?
你們沒有女烏鴉嗎
There are no women of the night's watch, no.
沒有 守夜人的隊伍裏沒有女人
So the lads just do it with each other?
那你們就互相搞嗎
No.

Never? Never.
從來沒有嗎 沒有
We swore an oath.
我們發過誓
You have sheep at the wall?
你們長城上有羊可以幹嗎
With your hands, then?
那就是用手解決嗎
No wonder you're all so miserable.
難怪你們都一副慘樣兒
Would you please shut up?
請你閉嘴好嗎
Would you please shut up?
請你閉嘴好嗎
You think you're better than me, crow.
你自以爲比我優越 烏鴉
I'm a free woman You're a free woman?
我是自由人 自由人
I might be your prisoner, but I'm a free woman.
我可能是你的俘虜 但我是自由人
If you're my prisoner, you're not a free woman.
你是我的俘虜 就不是自由人
That's what "Prisoner" means.
這是俘虜的定義
And you think you're free?
那你以爲你是自由的咯
You swore some stupid oath
你發了個無聊的誓言
and now you can never touch a girl.
以後就再也不能碰女人了
It was my choice to say the words.
我是自願發的誓
So you don't like girls? Of course I like girls.
那你不喜歡女人嗎 我當然喜歡女人
But you chose never to touch them.
可你自願永遠不碰女人
That's the price you pay if you want to be a man of the Night's Watch.
要成爲守夜人的漢子 這是必須付出的代價
So instead of getting naked with a girl,
所以相比起跟女人睡覺
you'd prefer to invade our lands
你更喜歡侵佔我們的土地
Invade your lands?
侵佔你們的土地
Wildlings raid our lands all the time.
野人在我們的土地上肆意橫行
Some of them tried to kill my little brother, a crippled boy!
還有人要殺我的小弟 一個殘廢的小男孩
They're not your lands!
這不是你們的土地
We've been here the whole time.
我們祖祖輩輩生活在這裏
You lot came along and
是你們突然闖進來
just put up a big wall and said it was yours.
堆起一堵高牆就說這裏是你們的
My father was Ned Stark.
我父親是奈德·史塔克
I have the blood of the first men.
我身上流着先民的血
My ancestors lived here, same as yours.
我的祖先生活在這裏 和你們的一樣
So why are you fighting us?
那你爲什麼要打我們
Go on.
快點
Now I want you to tell me what happened.
告訴我是怎麼回事
Come on, this way.
快點 這邊
Come on, speak up. Speak up.
說話 大聲說 快說
Wolfsbane
附子草
a rare substance.
倒是少見
This is no common assassin.
這不是一般的刺客
We hanged men last night.
我們昨晚絞死了二十個人
I don't care if you hanged .
絞死一百個我也不在乎
A man tried to kill me.
有人要殺我
I want his name and I want his head.
我要他的名字和人頭
We think it was an infiltrator from the Brotherhood without Banners.
我們認爲是無旗兄弟會混進來的細作
Pretentious name for a band of outlaws.
匪類自命不凡的稱號
We can't allow rebels behind our lines to harass us with impunity.
不可放任叛賊在我們後方猖狂作亂
We look like fools and they look like heroes.
他們成了英雄 我們倒像是小丑
That's how kings fall.
王權顛覆正是如此
I want them dead, every one.
我要他們死 一個不留
Killing them isn't the problem.
殺他們不難
It's finding them.
難的是找到他們
Have you gone soft, Clegane?
你變軟弱了嗎 克里岡
I always thought you had a talent for violence.
我一向認爲你天生擅長殘暴不仁
Burn the villages, burn the farms.
去燒村莊 燒農場
Let them know what it means to choose the wrong side.
讓他們知道選錯陣營的代價
Is that mutton?
是羊肉嗎
Yes, My Lord.
是的 大人
Don't like mutton.
我不喜歡羊肉
I'll bring something else.
我去換別的來
Leave it.
放着
Are you hungry? No.
你餓嗎 不餓
Of course you are.
你當然餓
Eat.
喫吧
I'll eat in the kitchen later.
我等下去廚房喫
It's bad manners to refuse a lord's offer.
拒絕領主的賞賜很不禮貌
Sit.
坐下
Eat.

You're small for your age.
你個子比同齡孩子小
I suppose you've been underfed your whole life.
一定是從小沒喫過飽飯
I eat a lot.
我喫的很多
I just don't grow.
就是不長個
This will be my last war,
這將是我最後一場戰爭
win or lose.
無論勝負
Have you ever lost before?
您從前戰敗過嗎
Do you think I'd be in my position if I had lost a war?
我若敗北 還能有今日嗎
This is the one I'll be remembered for.
我必將隨這場戰爭載入史冊
The "War of Five Kings" they're calling it.
屆時史家會稱其爲"五王之戰"
My legacy will be determined in the coming months.
我所留的家業豐寡 全看未來數月
Do you know what legacy means?
知道何爲家業嗎
It's what you pass down to your children
就是你留給子子孫孫
and your children's children.
世代相傳的東西
It's what remains of you when you're gone.
在你離開後 依然存留於世的部分
Harren the Black thought this castle would be his legacy.
黑心赫倫以爲這座城堡是他傳世的家業
The greatest fortress ever built...
從古至今最雄偉的堡壘
The tallest towers, the strongest walls.
最高的塔樓 最堅實的城牆
The great hall had hearths.
大廳裏有三十五座壁爐
Can you imagine?
三十五座 你能想象嗎.
Look at it now...
瞧它如今...
a blasted ruin.
斷壁殘垣
Do you know what happened?
你知道發生了什麼嗎
Dragons?
是龍
Yes, dragons happened.
對 龍來了
Harrenhal was built to withstand an attack from the land.
赫倫堡原本是爲抵禦地面攻擊而修建
A million men could have marched on these walls
縱使百萬雄兵攻城
and a million men would have been repelled.
也只能無功而返
But an attack from the air with dragon fire... mm.
可是龍焰從天而降
Harren and all his sons roasted alive within these walls.
赫倫和他所有的兒子都活活烤死在城堡裏
Aegon Targaryen changed the rules.
伊耿·坦格利安改了規則
That's why every child alive still knows his name
所以在他死後三百年的今天
years after his death.
每個孩子都知道他的威名
Aegon and his sisters.
伊耿和他的姐妹們
It wasn't just Aegon riding his dragon.
騎龍的不止伊耿一人
It was Rhaenys and Visenya, too.
還有雷妮絲和維桑尼亞
Correct.
很對
A student of history, are you?
喜歡歷史是吧
Rhaenys rode Meraxes.
雷妮絲騎着米拉西斯
Visenya rode Vhagar.
維桑尼亞騎的是瓦格哈爾
I'm sure I knew that when I was a boy.
我自小也對這些瞭如指掌
Visenya Targaryen was a great warrior.
維桑尼亞·坦格利安是一位偉大的戰士
She had a Valyrian steel sword she called Dark Sister.
她有一柄瓦雷利亞鋼劍 名爲暗黑姐妹
She's a heroine of yours, I take it?
看來她是你心目中的英雄
Aren't most girls more interested in the pretty maidens from the songs?
大多數女孩不是更喜歡歌謠裏的美麗少女嗎
Jonquil with the flowers in her hair?
髮間綴滿鮮花的瓊琪
Most girls are idiots.
大多數女孩都是白♥癡
You remind me of my daughter.
你讓我想起我女兒
Where did you learn all this stuff
你從哪兒學到的這些
about Visenya and her Valyrian steel sword?
維桑尼亞和她的瓦雷利亞鋼劍
From my father.
父親教我的
He was a well read stonemason.
一個飽讀詩書的石匠
Can't say I've ever met a literate stonemason.
我倒從未見過有文化的石匠
Have you met many stonemasons, My Lord?
您見過很多石匠嗎 大人
Careful now, girl.
當心 丫頭
I enjoy you, but be careful.
我欣賞你 不過你要小心
Take that back to the kitchen.
端回廚房去
Eat what you want.
想喫什麼就喫
And, girl.
還有
M'lord.
老爺
Lowborn girls say "M'lord,"
窮苦女孩說"老爺"
Not "My lord."
不說"大人"
If you're going to pose as a commoner,
要扮作平民
you should do it properly.
就該學得像樣
My mother served lady Dustin for many years, My Lord.
我母親服侍過達斯丁夫人好些年 大人
She taught me how to speak proper... properly.
她教我怎樣對答才...像樣
You're too smart for your own good.
你太聰明 可不是好事
Has anyone told you that? Yes.
有沒有人告訴過你 有的
Go on.
去吧
I beg pardon, ser.
請原諒 爵士先生
I should have come to you after
事後我該去找你
to thank you for saving me.
答謝救命之恩
You were so brave. Brave?
你非常勇敢 勇敢
A dog doesn't need courage to chase off rats.
狗追老鼠有何勇敢可言
Does it give you joy to scare people?
嚇唬人讓你有快♥感嗎
No. It gives me joy to kill people.
不 殺人才有快♥感
Spare me. You can't tell me
得了吧 可別告訴我
Lord Eddard Stark of Winterfell never killed a man.
臨冬城的艾德·史塔克公爵從沒殺過人
It was his duty. He never liked it.
他只是履行職責 沒有喜歡過
Is that what he told you?
他這麼告訴你的嗎
He lied.
他騙你
Killing is the sweetest thing there is.
殺戮是世界上最美好的事
Why are you always so hateful?
你爲何總這麼討厭
You'll be glad of the hateful things I do someday when you're queen
等你當上王后 你會情願我這麼討厭的
and I'm all that stands between you and your beloved king.
因爲只有我能攔住你心愛的國王
I've demanded a meeting of the thirteen.
我已經召集十三鉅子碰面
One of them did this or knows who did.
他們當中必然有人蔘與 或是知道內情
You are one of the thirteen.
你就是十三鉅子之一
If I wanted your dragons, I would have taken them.
如果我想要您的龍 早就奪過來了
They mean nothing to me on their own. Nothing?
龍於我毫無意義 毫無意義
They're more valuable than anything in the world.
世上任何東西都不及他們值錢
Shall we look inside my vault
何不去我的金庫看看
and see what selling your dragons
我坐擁萬貫家財
would buy me I cannot buy already?
又何必貪圖您的龍
We will get them back.
我們一定能找回來
There is no we,
沒有"我們"一說
so why would you help me get them back?
你爲何要幫我找回龍
I took you under my protection
我在魁爾斯的統治者面前
in front of the rulers of my city.
立誓爲您擔保 護您周全
A man is what others say he is and no more.
人活在世上 全仰仗外在的名聲
If they say that Xaro Xhoan Daxos is a liar,
若別人視札羅·贊旺·達梭斯爲騙子
my word is worth nothing.
我的話便一錢不值了
I cannot let this thing happen to you under my roof.
您是我家的貴客 我不能任由此事發生
But it did happen under your roof.
但此事確實在你家裏發生了
Khaleesi, many times in my life I have been...
卡麗熙 我經歷過很多次...
I don't care where you've been.
我不管你經歷過什麼
You think we're savages
我們不住石頭城堡
because we don't live in stone castles.
你們就說我們是野蠻人
We can't make steel as good as yours, it's true, but...
我們打鐵的本事確實不如你們 可...
we're free.
我們有自由
If someone tried to tell us
要是有人說
we couldn't lie down as man and woman,
男人女人不能做那事兒
we'd shove a spear up his ass.
我們就拿根長矛捅死他
We don't go serving some shit king
我們不認什麼狗屁國王
who's only king because his father was.
就憑老爹死前是王 他們便成了王
No. No, you serve Mance Rayder, the King Beyond the Wall.
沒錯 可你們認了塞外之王曼斯·雷德
We chose Mance Rayder to lead us.
我們是選曼斯·雷德領導我們
He was a crow, same as you,
他當過烏鴉 和你一樣
but he wanted to be free.
可他想要自由
You could be free, too.
你也能自由
You don't need to live your whole life
你不用浪費一輩子時間
taking commands from old men.
聽那些老頭子指揮
Wake up when you want to wake up.
該睡就睡 想醒就醒
I could show you the streams to fish, the woods to hunt.
我可以帶你去小溪抓魚 去樹林打獵
Build yourself a cabin and find a woman to lie with in the night.
再建座小木屋 找個女人暖被窩
You're a pretty lad.
你長得挺俊
The girls would claw each other's eyes out
女孩子們肯定搶着跟你睡
to get naked with you.
搶得眼珠子都要挖出來
Walk.

I could teach you how to do it.
我可以教你做
I know how to do it.
我懂 不用你教
You know nothing, Jon Snow.
你什麼都不懂 瓊恩·雪諾
And what did she say?
她怎麼說
She admired your spirit, Your Grace.
她說您精神可嘉 陛下
And what then?
還有呢
She, uh...
她...
If every man were held accountable
艾頓爵士 如果誰都要爲
for the actions of every distant relative,
遠房親戚的言行負責的話
Ser Alton, we'd all hang.
那我們都要受絞刑
She tore the paper in half, Your Grace.
她把信撕成了兩半 陛下
You've acted with honor.
你此行無愧榮譽
I thank you for it.
我感謝你
Lord Karstark, see that Ser Alton's pen is clean.
卡史塔克伯爵 找人清理艾頓爵士的圍欄
And give him a hot supper.
給他一餐熱飯
Ser Alton's pen is occupied, Your Grace.
那地方已經關了別人 陛下
The prisoners from the Yellow Fork.
是黃叉河之戰的俘虜
Too many prisoners.
俘虜太多了
Is there room for Ser Alton?
夠艾頓爵士容身嗎
Does he need to lie down?
只有站的地方行嗎
Have the men build him a new pen.
找人給他再修一個圍欄
Put him in with the Kingslayer for now.
先把他和弒君者關在一起
Have your boy watch over them.
讓你兒子看着他們
Torrhen.
託倫
That will be all.
散了吧
Your Grace.
陛下
A minute of your time?
能打擾您一會兒嗎
I've been treating your wounded men.
我一直在照料您的傷員
And my enemies
還有我的敵人
as some of my bannermen are fond of mentioning.
有些封臣很喜歡提起這件事
They're not my enemies.
不是我的敵人
That's what I tell my bannermen.
我也是這麼告訴他們的
I've already run through the supplies I brought with me.
我帶來的物資已經用盡
Some are easily replaced...
有的方便找到替代品
egg yolks, turpentine, oil of roses.
蛋黃 松脂 玫瑰油
But some are not.
有的就不行了
I need silk for stitching.
我需要絲線 用來縫合
I need fennel root for those with fever, willow bark.
要用茴香根治發熱 還有柳樹皮
Mostly I need milk of the poppy.
最需要的是罌粟花奶
You saw what it was like to amputate a foot without any.
您也見到過直接截肢的慘狀
I assume there will be more loss of limb before this war is over.
我估計戰爭結束前 還有不少需要截肢的
If you need help finding these... I know where to find them.
如果你需要幫你找 我知道去哪兒找
I'm sorry, I shouldn't interrupt you.
對不起 我不該打斷您的話
Continue, My Lady.
說吧 小姐
You're riding to the Crag to negotiate a surrender? Yes.
您要去峭巖城談判受降嗎 對
The Crag will have a Maester and he will have what I need.
城裏的學士肯定有我需要的物資
I expect he will.
想來也是
If I could write a list...
我能不能寫個單子...
Come with me to the Crag.
你跟我去峭巖城
I don't think that will be...
那隻怕...
Let the Maester show you his stores.
讓那學士帶你去挑選
I want the wounded men to be treated well...
我希望傷員得到妥善照顧
all the wounded men.
不論敵我
Children, come inside, quick.
孩子們 快進來
Hurry up!
快跑
Can't find anything, Ser.
大人 沒有任何發現
They've lost the scent. Try again.
氣味跟丟了 那就再找
We've circled this farmhouse twice.
都繞着這農場找兩圈了
There's no sign of them.
沒有任何線索
We could start the search fresh in the morning, My Lord.
明早再找吧 大人
I'm looking at spending the rest of my life
這事將決定我下半輩子的名聲
being treated like a fool and a eunuch by my own people.
我會被手下人當作沒種的蠢貨看待
Ask yourself, "Is there anything I wouldn't do
你想想 爲了防止這種事發生
to stop that from happening?"
我還有什麼做不出來的
The hounds will find the scent again.
獵狗肯定還能聞到氣味
I'll beat them until they do.
聞不到我就打
I'll whip every man here
我要挨個兒抽他們
until I have both those boys in hand.
直到抓住那兩個小傢伙
And once I've got them, the pampered little shits...
等我抓到那兩個不識好歹的小屁孩...
It's better to be cruel than weak.
心狠手辣總強過軟弱可欺
Prince Theon.
席恩王子
Where are they? Who, M'lord?
人呢 什麼人 老爺
The Stark boys. Where are they?
那兩個史塔克小子 哪兒去了
I don't know. I seen no one.
不知道 我沒見過
Think harder.
好好想想
I swear, M'lord, I don't know.
老爺 我發誓 我真不知道
My Lord, over here.
大人 這邊
I think I've found what we're looking for.
看來我們找到了
Send the old man home.
讓老傢伙回去
Go back to Winterfell.
你回臨冬城
Take him back.
帶他回去
Theon, don't do this.
席恩 別這樣
You came back.
你回來了
As soon as I heard.
聽到消息就趕來了
Do you know anything?
有什麼發現
Irri is dead. I know.
伊麗死了 我知道
She was a good... She's dead.
她是個好... 她死了
She died alone.
她孤獨地死去
She died for me and I couldn't protect her.
她爲我而死 我卻不能保護她
Doreah?
多莉亞呢
We can't find her.
找不到她
She must be dead, too.
肯定凶多吉少
I led my people out of the Red Waste
我帶領子民走出紅色荒原
and into the slaughterhouse.
卻又進了屠宰場
I should have been here.
我應該留在這裏的
You went to find me a ship.
你去爲我找船了
My place is by your side.
我的職責是保護您
I shouldn't have left you alone with these people.
我不該讓您單獨和這些人相處
These people?
這些人
They are not to be trusted.
他們不可信
And who is to be trusted?
那誰可信
Who are my people?
誰是我的子民
The Targaryens?
坦格利安家族
I only knew one my brother,
我只知道一個 我的親哥哥
and he would have let , men rape me
他願意讓一千個人輪♥奸我
if it had got him the crown.
只要這樣能拿到王冠
The Dothraki?
多斯拉克人
Most of them turned on me
卓戈卡奧墜馬當日
the day that Khal Drogo fell from his horse.
多數部衆反戈相向
Your people are in Westeros.
您的子民在維斯特洛
The people in Westeros don't know I'm alive.
維斯特洛人根本就不知道我還活着
They will soon enough. And then what?
很快就能知道 那又怎樣
They'll pray for my return?
莫非他們祈禱我回去
They'll wave dragon banners and shout my name?
還搖着真龍旗幟 山呼我的名號呢
That's what my brother believed and he was a fool.
我哥哥信這一套 他是個傻瓜
You are not your brother.
您和您哥哥不一樣
Trust me, Khaleesi.
相信我 卡麗熙
There it is...
又來了
Trust me."
"相信我""
And it's you I should trust, Ser Jorah?
我該信的是你嗎 喬拉爵士
Only you?
只有你
I don't need trust any longer.
我再也不需要信任了
I don't want it and I don't have room for it.
我不想要 也沒有了信任的餘地
You are too young to be so
您太年輕了 不應該...
And you are too familiar.
而你太不拘禮節了
Forgive me, Khaleesi.
請原諒我 卡麗熙
No one can survive in this world without help.
拒絕別人的幫助 誰都無法活下去
No one.
沒人例外
Let me help you, please.
請讓我幫助您吧
Tell me how.
請您指示
Find my dragons.
找回我的龍
How long till we get back to your crows?
還要多久才能找到你的烏鴉兄弟
We're close.
不遠了
What, a day? A half day?
走一天 還是半天
You don't know, do you?
你也不知道吧
Do you even know where they are? We're close.
你連他們在哪兒都不知道吧 不遠了
What do you think they'll say when they hear about you and me?
你覺得他們聽到我們的事以後 會怎麼說
Nothing happened between you and me.
我們沒發生什麼事
I swear it, old master king crow, ser,
"我發誓 烏鴉大王"
We were only close together for warmth.
我們只是靠在一起取暖
And then I felt it,
可後來我感覺到
right up against me backside like a club.
有根棒棒直了起來 頂在我後面
I can show you the bruise on me tailbone.
不信給你看我尾骨上的淤青
And before I knew what was where, his... his...
我還不知道怎麼回事 他的...
well, it was all out in the open, all angry as you like.
全都露在外面了 那怒衝衝的樣子啊
And I didn't want to want it, but, oh, I did!
我不願意那麼想啊 可是 人家好想
And he spread me legs and... ruined.
他掰開我的雙腿 然後糟蹋了我
The shame of it.
好羞恥啊
Now I can never marry a perfumed lord.
我再也嫁不到好人家了
What will my poor savage father say?" Turn back around.
我那可憐的蠻子父親會怎麼說 轉過去
And I thought that we were done, but he said,
"我以爲這樣就結束了 他卻說"
turn back around.'"
'轉過去'"'
I'll tell you what, Jon Snow,
我告訴你吧 瓊恩·雪諾
since it's going to be your word against mine,
既然咱倆的詞兒肯定對不上
and since you can't talk about it without blushing,
而且你一說這事兒就臉紅
we may as well just.
不如真幹一場算了
What, right here in the muck?
怎麼 就在這髒地方幹
I'll keep you warm enough.
保證叫你熱乎乎的
Are you that afraid of it?
你就那麼怕啊
That's enough.
夠了
Oh, it's nice
很爽的
and wet and warm.
又溼潤又暖和
Enough!
夠了
It don't have teeth.
我下面又不會咬人
All right!
好吧
All right.
好吧
Gods, you're dull.
天啊 你好沒勁
Should have took me while you had the chance.
後悔先前沒動手吧
No, no!
不要
No. Oh, no.
不要 不要
It's all right. Give me that.
沒事了 給我
If the queen sees I can have Joffrey's children now...
如果太后知道我可以爲喬佛裏生孩子...
Help me flip it over.
幫忙翻過來
Where are you going?
你去哪裏
To tell her grace.
稟告太后
You'll say nothing to anyone.
跟誰都不許說
Do you understand?
明白了嗎
Your mother might have prepared you.
你母親早該給你啓蒙
You flowered, my dear. No more.
你來初潮了 親愛的 僅此而已
My mother told me, but I thought it would be different.
母親跟我說過 但我以爲不是這樣的
In what way?
那是怎樣
I thought it would be less
我以爲沒這麼...
less messy.
髒亂
Wait until you bear the child.
等你懷了孩子再說吧
You're a woman now. Do you have any idea what that means?
你現在是女人了 知道意味着什麼嗎
I'm fit to bear children for the king?
我可以爲國王懷孩子了
A prospect that once delighted you...
以前這可是令你高興的事情
bringing little princes and princesses into the world,
誕下小王子和小公主
the greatest honor for a queen.
這是身爲王后最大的榮耀
Joffrey has always been difficult.
喬佛裏向來不聽話
Even his birth, I labored a day and a half
連生他都很難 我辛苦了一天半
to bring him into this world.
才把他生下來
You cannot imagine the pain.
你無法想象那種疼痛
I screamed so loudly,
我的慘叫聲太響了
I'm sure Robert would hear me in the kingswood.
想必勞勃在御林裏都能聽見
His grace was not with you?
陛下沒有陪在您身邊嗎
Robert was hunting.
勞勃在打獵
That was his custom.
那是他的慣例
Whenever my time was near,
每當我產期一近
my royal husband would flee to the trees
我那尊貴的夫君就帶着獵人獵狗
with his huntsmen and his hounds.
逃進森林
And when he returned, he would present me
回來的時候 他就送我
with some pelts or a stag's head,
幾塊毛皮 或者一隻鹿頭
and I would present him with a baby.
我則給他一個孩子
Not that I wanted him there, mind you.
不妨告訴你 我並不希望他陪着
I had grand maester Pycelle, an army of midwives,
我有派席爾大學士 一大羣助產婦
and I had my brother.
還有我弟弟
When they told Jaime he wasn't allowed in the birthing room,
他們說詹姆不能進產房
He smiled and asked which one of them proposed to keep him out.
他便笑着問 誰敢攔他
Joffrey will show you no such devotion.
喬佛裏就不會對你這麼好了
You may never love the king,
也許你永遠不會愛上國王
but you will love his children.
但你會愛着他的孩子
I love his grace with all my heart.
我全心全意地愛着國王陛下
That's so very touching to hear.
這話真讓人感動啊
Permit me to share some womanly wisdom
容我在這個特殊的日子裏
with you on this very special day.
跟你分享一點做女人的智慧
The more people you love, the weaker you are.
所愛越多 人越脆弱
You'll do things for them that you know you shouldn't do.
爲了他們 你會明知不可爲而爲之
You'll act the fool to make them happy, to keep them safe.
你會爲了他們的快樂和安全做出蠢事
Love no one but your children.
誰也別愛 除了你的孩子
On that front, a mother has no choice.
這種事情 做母親的別無選擇
But... shouldn't I love Joffrey, Your Grace?
難道我不該愛喬佛裏嗎 太后
You can try,
你可以一試
little dove.
小美人
Who did you say your mother was again?
再說一遍 你母親叫什麼
Cinda Lannister.
辛達·蘭尼斯特
Is she the fat one?
是那個胖子嗎
Well, perhaps she's gotten a little larger than she...
她的體型可能是稍稍有點...
No, no. There's only one fat Lannister.
不對 蘭尼斯特家只有一個胖子
If she was your mother, you'd know it.
要是你母親 你肯定知道
I squired for you once, you know?
您知道嗎 我當過您的侍從
When?
什麼時候
The tournament the day of Willem Frey's wedding.
威廉·佛雷大婚之日的比武大會上
I went to Willem Frey's wedding?
我去過威廉·佛雷的婚禮嗎
You did.
去過
Your squire had gotten so drunk the night before that he
您的侍從前一晚喝得爛醉如泥 結果...
He threw up on his horse
前往比武場的路上
on the way to the tourney grounds.
他騎着馬就吐了
What was his name?
他叫什麼來着
Bryan.
布賴恩
Poor lad.
可憐的小夥子
That was my brother's doing, I seem to recall.
那是我弟弟乾的 我似乎想起來了
I remember you.
我記得你
You had never squired for anyone before.
你以前沒當過侍從
That's right. I ran up and volunteered.
沒錯 是我跑去毛遂自薦
Let me, My Lord. Let me."
"我來吧 大人 讓我來""
My father was furious,
我父親氣得不行
afraid I'd embarrass our family in front of the family.
生怕在大家族裏丟了自家的面子
You didn't, though.
結果沒有
You really remember?
您真的記起來了
You knew when you were needed and when to go away.
你知道什麼時候要來 什麼時候該走開
It's a rare talent.
難得的眼力見
Most of my squires, they mean well,
我的很多侍從 他們本是好意
but young men with big jobs, they tend to overdo them.
但年輕人幹大事 總喜歡過猶不及
Well, when I think back to that day
每當我想起那天的場景...
You were saying?
你剛纔想說什麼
I...
我...
never mind. It's embarrassing.
算了 說來丟人
More embarrassing than being chained to a post
比綁在柱子上 杵在屎尿裏
covered in your own shit?
還要丟人嗎
I remember everything about that day
那天發生的一切都歷歷在目
your helmet, your horse,
您的頭盔 您的戰馬
the rake lines in the dirt along the list.
地上劃出的道道土痕
Where the sun was in the sky
您將巴隆·史文打落馬下
when you knocked Balon Swann from his horse,
那一刻太陽在天空的方位
and the dent in your shield when you handed it back to me.
還有您遞給我的盾牌 那上面的凹痕
I'll remember it all until I die.
這一切我都銘記於心 至死不忘
That was the best day of my life.
那是我人生中最美妙的一天
And I remember being on the field after it was over.
一切結束後 我還留在那裏
All the competitors were done.
所有的參賽者都離開了
I was the last one out there.
只剩我一個人
And I couldn't leave.
我不想走
I couldn't bring myself to go and sit with my family
我不想和家人坐在一起
at a table so far on the edge of the feast
在宴會角落的桌邊受冷落
you could barely even see the bride.
連新娘長什麼樣都看不到
And I couldn't bear to tell them what it had been like squiring for you
我不想告訴他們給您當侍從的感覺
when I knew that they could never have the faintest idea
因爲我知道 我所說的一切
what I was talking about.
他們絲毫不能理解
I understand completely.
我完全能理解
How could you?
怎麼可能
Sorry, I... I didn't mean to doubt you.
抱歉 我無意頂撞
It's just that I... I was once.
只是我... 我也年輕過
I also had to replace someone's squire on short notice.
那時事發突然 我必須頂替一個侍從
Which knight was it?
服侍哪位騎士
Barristan Selmy.
巴利斯坦·賽爾彌
The fight against the kingswood outlaws before your time.
是剿滅御林叛賊的那一仗 你出生前的事
What was he like?
他是什麼樣的人
He was
他是
a painter,
畫師
a painter who only used red.
只用紅色的顏料
I couldn't imagine being able to fight like that, not back then.
那時的我 完全無法想象可以這樣作戰
And to help him do that,
而在旁邊協助他
to be a part of something that perfect...
參與到如此美好的事情中來...
I don't need to explain how that felt, not to you.
那種感覺不用我解釋 你能明白
It's hard to put into words.
很難用言語形容
It's like stepping into a dream
感覺就像走進一場夢
you've been dreaming for as long as you can remember
一場渴盼已久 朝思暮想的夢
and finding out that the dream
結果發現這場夢
is more real than your life.
比生活還要現實
Leaving that battlefield was
而離開戰場的感覺
like being dragged off to prison.
就像是被人拖進牢房
Did you squire for him again? No.
您後來給他當過侍從嗎 沒有
I didn't have your gift.
我沒你那麼機靈
He couldn't take a step without stepping on me.
我在他身邊總是礙手礙腳的
I was awful, a complete liability...
我很差勁 完全是累贅
Until one of the outlaws
直至有一個叛賊
decided to take on a year old squire.
決定試試這十六歲侍從的身手
It's a good thing I am who I am.
我能成爲今天的我 實在是好事
I'd have been useless at anything else.
在別的事情上 我一無是處
I'm not well suited for imprisonment.
我不適合蹲牢房
Shocking, I know.
不可思議吧
Some men are.
有人就適合
Ned Stark...
奈德·史塔克
I imagine he made an excellent prisoner right up until the end.
可以想象 他自始至終都是個好囚犯
But me, though...
可我呢
my life has left me uniquely unfit for constraint.
我這輩子最受不了約束
Have you thought about...?
那您有沒有想過...
Of course.
當然
Every day.
日思夜想
And?
結果呢
Good prisoners breed good jailers, apparently.
很顯然 好囚犯生的兒子是好獄卒
The Starks are very careful.
史塔克家的人特別謹慎
But there is a way, I think.
不過我有一計
It wasn't possible until now.
原本行不通 現在可以了
What is it?
說來聽聽
It's actually quite simple. Well, let me help you.
其實很簡單 我來幫您吧
You'll only have to do one thing.
你只用做一件事
Tell me.
請講
You'll have to die.
去死
Jorah the Andal.
安達爾人喬拉
This man must sail past old Valyria.
此人渡海必經古瓦雷利亞
All who travel too close to the doom must have protection.
距離末日浩劫太近的人 必須有所防護
I didn't come here for lessons.
我不是來聽你說教的
No, you came for the dragons.
當然不是 你是來找龍的
You have them?
他們在你手上
Where are they?
他們在哪兒
Draw your sword.
拔劍吧
See what your steel is worth.
瞧瞧這塊鐵有幾斤幾兩
You want to please the Mother of Dragons.
你希望取悅龍之母
You love her.
你愛她
Where are the dragons?
龍在哪裏
Will you betray her again, Jorah the Andal?
你還會背叛她嗎 安達爾人喬拉
Will you betray her again?
你會再次背叛她嗎
Never.
決不
The thief you seek
你要找的小偷
is with her now.
此刻就在她身邊
I did not leave the comfort of my home
我豈會離開舒舒服服的宅子
to come to yours and be called a thief.
跑到你府上當什麼小偷
No one is calling you a thief.
沒人叫你小偷
Who is she to accuse us?
她憑什麼指控我們
Please, they're my children.
求你們了 他們是我的孩子
I'm begging you. Begging us?
我懇求你們 懇求我們
It wasn't very long ago you were threatening us.
前不久您還威脅我們呢
Without me, the dragons will die.
沒有我 龍活不了太久
It will be for the best.
那是最好不過
Your dragons will bring the world nothing but death and misery, my dear.
您的龍只會給世界帶來死亡和痛苦 親愛的
If I knew where they were, I would not tell you.
即便我知道他們在哪兒 也不會告訴您
You are cruel, my friend.
你太殘忍了 我的朋友
The Mother of Dragons is in the right.
龍之母的要求合情合理
She must be reunited with her babies.
她應當與孩子們團聚
I will help you, Khaleesi.
我會幫你 卡麗熙
How?
如何幫我
I will take you to the House of the Undying
我帶您去不朽之殿
where I have put them.
龍就在那裏
You have my dragons?
龍在你手上
When I learned you were coming to our city,
當我得知你要來我們的城市
I made an arrangement with the king of Qarth.
便與魁爾斯國王約定好了
He procured them for me.
他幫我得到龍
But there is no king of Qarth. There is now.
可是魁爾斯沒有國王 現在有了
That was the other half of the arrangement.
這便是約定的另一部分
You would keep your gates and your minds closed
你們可以閉關自守 門戶緊閉
to everything outside your walls,
不問世事
but Qarth cannot remain the greatest city that ever was
但如果魁爾斯拒絕改變 那就不成其爲
if it refuses to change.
古往今來最偉大的城市了
I will open Qarth to the world
我要讓魁爾斯向世界敞開大門
as I have forced it to open itself to me.
正如當初我要它接納我一樣
Your ambition is an inspiration.
你的野心真令人血脈賁張
But like all upstarts, you overreach.
不過跟所有暴發戶一樣 不自量力
Three dragons the size of cats
就憑三隻貓咪大小的龍
and an alliance with a charlatan
以及一個江湖騙子的協助
do not make you a king.
你是沒法稱王的
An upstart and a charlatan?
暴發戶和江湖騙子
Empires have been built by less.
建立帝國也綽綽有餘
Those on the margins often come to control the center,
邊緣之人要求上位
and those in the center make room for them,
權力核心便有人要讓位 這是常事
willingly or otherwise.
無論自願與否
The Mother of Dragons will be with her babies.
龍之母將和孩子們團聚
She will give them her love
她會給予他們母愛
and they will thrive by her side...
而在母親身邊 他們會茁壯成長
forever.
生生不息
A mother should be with her children.
母親理應與孩子團聚
Where will you run to, Daenerys Stormborn?
您要逃到哪裏 風暴降生丹妮莉絲
Your dragons wait for you in the House of the Undying.
您的龍在不朽之殿等着您呢
Come see them.
去看看他們吧
Lady Stark! No farther.
史塔克夫人 不許靠近
Keep your hands off me, woman.
把你的手拿開 女人
Don't enter without an invitation, man.
未經准許不得入內 男人
Forgive me. Lady Stark.
抱歉 史塔克夫人
What is it? They caught the Kingslayer.
什麼事 弒君者抓回來了
Kill the fucking Kingslayer! Hang him!
殺了操蛋的弒君者 吊死他
You'll die today.
你今天死定了
Justice for the Karstark.
爲卡史塔克報仇
Gut him!
開膛破肚
Get back! I want his head!
退後 他的腦袋我要了
Any man who stands between a father and his vengeance asks for death.
父親要爲兒子報仇 擋路者死
Lord Karstark,
卡史塔克大人
this man is our prisoner.
此人是我們的俘虜
This monster killed my son.
這禽獸殺了我兒子
And crippled mine.
也害殘了我兒子
He will answer for his crimes,
他自然會付出代價
I promise you, but not here.
我向你保證 但此時此地不行
I will have his head. And if you try and stop me...
我要砍了他的腦袋 如果你敢阻攔...
You will strike me down?
你便打我不成
Have you forgotten me, ser?
你忘了我的身份嗎 爵士
I am the widow of your liege lord Eddark Stark.
我是你宣誓效忠的領主艾德·史塔克的遺孀
I am the mother of your king!
我是你的國王陛下的母親
And where is our king now? You know very well.
國王陛下此時在哪兒 你非常清楚
He has gone to the Crag to accept the surrender.
他到峭巖城受降去了
Aye, gone to the Crag, but not to negotiate.
是啊 去了峭巖城 但不是去談判
He brought that foreign bitch with him.
他帶上了那個外邦婊♥子
How dare you? Threatening my lady is an act of treason.
你膽大包天 威脅夫人是叛國行爲
Treason?
叛國
How can it be treason to kill Lannisters?
殺蘭尼斯特怎麼可能是叛國
I understand your grief, My Lord
我理解你的痛苦 大人
Better than most I understand it...
比大多數人更理解
But in the name of my son, the King in the North,
但以吾兒的名義 以北境之王的名義
stand down.
我命令你退下
When your son returns,
等你兒子回來
I will demand this murderer's head.
我自會要求國王處死他
Wise men do not make demands of kings.
聰明人不會向國王提要求
Fathers who love their sons do.
愛子情深的父親就會
I will have his head.
他的腦袋我要定了
Thank you for fighting on my behalf, Lady Stark.
謝謝您爲我做主 史塔克夫人
I would have come to your defense, but...
我本想保護您 不過...
Take him to the stockades.
把他關進圍欄綁起來
Bind him with every chain you can find!
能找到的鎖鏈全用上
You've become a real she wolf in your later years.
您上了年歲就完全變成了母狼
There's not much fish left in you.
鱒魚作風所剩無幾了
And gag him!
堵住他的嘴
Since when do you light your own candles?
你幾時開始自己點蠟燭了
Since I decided that I can't stand to look
從我終於下定決心
at any of my handmaidens for another instant.
不再忍受女僕的時候起
How many times can you read one raven scroll?
就一封渡鴉送來的信 你打算看多少遍
Stannis Baratheon's fleet has been spotted sailing north
據報 史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的艦隊已經向北
past Tarth... ships.
駛過塔斯島 兩百艘戰艦
More than we have. Yes, that's more than we have.
比我們多 是的 確實比我們多
He'll be at our gates within five days,
他不出五天就會兵臨城下
four if he has the wind.
如果順風只要四天
We have strong, high walls.
我們有高大堅固的城牆
We'll rain fire down on them from above.
我們要在他們頭上降火雨
Rain fire on them from above."
"在他們頭上降火雨""
You're quoting father, aren't you?
你這是學父親的話吧
Why not?
有何不可
He has a good mind for strategy, doesn't he?
他精通戰略 不是嗎
We call it tactics, not strategy.
通常說戰術 不是戰略
But, yes, he does have a good mind for it.
當然 他確實精通
The best mind, some would say.
最爲精通 有人這樣說
Sadly, he's not here.
可惜他不在這裏
It's just you, me, and Joffrey,
這裏只有你 我和喬佛裏
the Lord of the Seven kingdoms
那位七國統治者
and Protector of the Realm.
全境守護者
I'm sure you'll make a point eventually.
你有話就直說
He needs to start acting like a king.
他需要扮演好國王的角色
This war you started is coming to our doorstep.
你挑起的戰爭已經打到家門口了
And if the entire city wants Joffrey dead
如果全城的人都想要喬佛裏的命...
I'm not the one giving the boy whores to abuse.
送妓♥女給他虐待的可不是我
I thought the girls might help him.
我以爲女人能幫他
Did you? I was wrong.
是嗎 我失策了
If we can't control him...
如果我們控制不了他
Do you think I haven't tried?
你以爲我沒試過
He doesn't listen to me.
他根本不聽我的
It's hard to put a leash on a dog
戴上王冠的狗
once you've put a crown on its head.
再拴起來就難了
I always hoped he'd be like Jaime.
我一直希望他能像詹姆
He looks like him...
他們長得像
in a certain light.
某個角度
The boy is more Robert than Jaime.
這孩子更像勞勃
Robert was a drunken fool, but he didn't enjoy cruelty.
勞勃只是醉鬼 他可沒有殘忍的嗜好
Sometimes I wonder...
我有時想...
What?
什麼
If this is the price
這一切難道
for what we've done, for our sins.
是對我們的懲罰 爲我們犯下的罪
Sins?

The Targaryens...
坦格利安家族...
Wed brother and sister for hundreds of years, I know.
數百年來兄妹通婚 我知道
That's what Jaime and I would say to each other in our moments of doubt.
詹姆和我有顧慮的時候就這麼互相安慰
It's what I told Ned Stark
奈德·史塔克犯傻
when he was stupid enough to confront me.
來質問我時 我也是這樣告訴他的
Half the Targaryens went mad, didn't they?
坦格利安家有一半是瘋子 對吧
What's the saying?
那句話怎麼說來着
Every time a Targaryen is born, the gods flip a coin.
坦格利安生兒女 天上諸神擲硬幣
You've beaten the odds.
你沒那麼慘
Tommen and Myrcella are good, decent children, both of them.
託曼和彌賽菈都是好孩子 非常好
Why wait? We're sworn to the king.
還等什麼 我們對國王發過誓
There's not a king. That's treason.
國王又不在 你這是叛國
So is saving Lannisters, yeah?
救蘭尼斯特纔是叛國 懂嗎
Back off, you. No, I won't.
你給我退後 我不
Your son returns at dawn, My Lady?
您兒子天亮回來嗎 夫人
So they say.
是這麼說的
The Kingslayer won't last the night.
弒君者怕是熬不過今晚
The more they drink, the angrier they'll get.
他們喝得越多 火氣就越大
And when the Karstarks draw their swords...
一旦卡史塔克家的人拔劍
who wants to die defending a Lannister?
誰願意拼命去救蘭尼斯特
Come.
過來
I need to be alone with him.
我要單獨跟他說話
My lady, our orders... Your orders, which I just gave you,
夫人 我有令在身 我給你下了命令
are to leave me alone with him.
讓我跟他單獨談談
Come to say goodbye, Lady Stark?
史塔克夫人 來跟我告別嗎
I believe it's my last night in this world.
這應該是我人生的最後一晚了
Is that a woman?
那是個女人嗎
Do you hear them out there?
你聽到外面的聲音了嗎
They want your head.
他們都想要你的腦袋
Well, old Lord Karstark doesn't seem to like me.
老卡史塔克大人好像不大喜歡我
You strangled his son with your chains.
你用鏈子勒死了他兒子
Oh, oh.

Was he the one on guard duty?
就是那個守衛啊
He was in my way.
他擋了我的路
Any knight would have done the same.
隨便哪位騎士都會這麼做
You are no knight.
你不配當騎士
You have forsaken every vow you ever took.
你背棄了發下的每句誓言
So many vows.
好多好多誓言
They make you swear and swear.
他們要我一次又一次地發誓
Defend the king, obey the king,
保衛國王 服從國王
obey your father,
服從父親
protect the innocent, defend the weak.
守護無辜之人 保護弱者
But what if your father despises the king?
如果父親藐視國王呢
What if the king massacres the innocent?
如果國王殘殺無辜呢
It's too much.
太多太多了
No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another.
不管怎麼做 背棄誓言是免不了的
Where did you find this beast?
您上哪兒找來的怪物
She is a truer knight than you will ever be,
她作爲騎士的資格 你是望塵莫及
Kingslayer.
弒君者
Kingslayer.
弒君者
What a king he was.
好一位君王啊
Here's to Aerys Targaryen, the second of his name,
向七國統治者 全境守護者
Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm,
伊里斯·坦格利安二世致敬
and to the sword I shoved in his back.
向我插♥進他後背的那把劍致敬
You are a man without honor.
你這人毫無榮譽可言
Do you know
您知道嗎
I've never been with any woman but Cersei?
除了瑟曦 我這輩子沒睡過別的女人
So in my own way,
從這方面講
I have more honor than poor old dead Ned.
我比您那可憐的亡夫奈德更講榮譽呢
What was the name of that bastard he fathered?
他生的雜種叫什麼名字
Brienne. No, that wasn't it.
布蕾妮 不對 不是這名字
Snow, a bastard from the north.
雪諾 北方的私生子
Now, when... when good old Ned
說起來 當時老好人奈德
came home with some whore's baby,
帶着妓♥女的兒子回家
did you pretend to love it?
您有沒有裝作喜歡他
No. You're not very good at pretending.
沒有 您不善於僞裝
You're an honest woman.
您很誠實
You hated that boy, didn't you?
您恨死了那孩子 對吧
How could you not hate him?
怎能不恨呢
The walking, talking reminder
他的一言一行都在提醒您
that the honorable Lord Eddark Stark
那麼講榮譽的艾德·史塔克公爵fucked another woman.
上過別的女人
Your sword.
拿劍來
I told you what would happen.
我警告過你們
All of you...
所有的人
I told you what would happen if you served me loyally...
我告訴過你們 效忠我有什麼好處
and what would happen if you did not.
背叛我有什麼樣的下場
What are you doing?
你們在幹什麼
What have you done? If there's any who still question
你們做了什麼 如果還有人膽敢
whether your new lord means what he says...
質疑你們新城主的話
Here is the answer to your question.
這就是給你們的答案
No!



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們