小龍失蹤
Rider approaching! Open the gate!
騎兵來了 開城門
Why, it's the Prince of Winterfell.
臨冬城的親王殿下駕到
Envy isn't attractive. What envy?
妒婦可不招人愛 誰嫉妒了
You should be proud of your brother's achievement.
你該爲你弟弟的功績驕傲
I took the great castle of Winterfell with men.
我僅用二十人就拿下了臨冬城
You're a great warrior.
你真是能征善戰
I saw the bodies above your gates.
我看到城門上掛的屍體了
Which one gave you the tougher fight,
哪個比較難對付
the cripple or the six year old?
殘廢呢 還是六歲小毛孩
I treated the Stark boys with honor
我對史塔克家的小鬼以禮相待
and they repaid me with treachery.
他們卻背信棄義
You treated them with honor by butchering them?
你所謂的以禮相待就是殘殺他們
Before I had to kill them, I treated them
在被迫殺掉他們之前 我對他們...
You seized their home, as is your right.
你奪了他們的家 這理所應當
We're Ironborn; We take what we need. Exactly.
我們是鐵種 要什麼拿什麼 沒錯
Then you made them prisoners in their home and they ran away.
然後你把他們關在家裏 結果他們跑了
Is that treachery?
這算是背信棄義
I'd call it bravery.
我倒要說這是英勇無畏
They made me a promise
他們向我保證...
Your little boy prisoners made you a promise
被俘的小鬼對你許下諾言
and you got mad when they broke it?
然後不遵守 你就抓狂了
Are you the dumbest cunt alive?
你要當天字第一號蠢逼嗎
Don't call me a A cunt.
不許叫我... 蠢逼
A dumb cunt who killed the only two Starks in Winterfell.
殺了臨冬城僅有的兩個史塔克的蠢逼
You know how valuable those boys were?
你曉得這倆小鬼多有價值嗎
If I hadn't killed them, the Northerners would think me weak.
我不殺他們 北方佬會認爲我軟弱
You are weak. And you're stupid.
你不光軟弱 還愚蠢
I'm warning you.
我警告你
Go on, then,
接着說
warn me.
警告我啊
You haven't brought enough men.
你帶的人不夠
How am I supposed to defend Winterfell with just this lot?
就這麼點人 我怎麼守住臨冬城
You're not. I've come to bring you home.
用不着守 我是來帶你回家的
Father wants a word. Is this a joke?
父親找你 開玩笑吧
Winterfell is the heart of the North.
臨冬城是北境的中樞之地
Aye, it is, hundreds of miles from the sea.
是 沒錯 離大海十萬八千里
We're islanders, baby brother.
我們是島民 小弟弟
Had you forgotten that?
莫非你忘了嗎
Our power comes from our ships.
我們的力量來自戰船
And now that you've decorated your walls with the bodies of the Stark boys,
你用史塔克小鬼的屍體裝點了城牆
every man in the North wants to see you hanged.
每一個北境人都巴不得看你吊死
When Robb Stark finds out...
等羅柏·史塔克發現...
He won't find out. We've killed all the ravens.
他不會發現 我們殺了所有信鴉
We have all the horses.
馬也一匹沒少
I've taken Winterfell.
我拿下了臨冬城
And I will keep Winterfell.
我還要守住臨冬城
Leave us.
都下去
Theon, you're my blood.
席恩 你是我的親弟弟
We both loved our mother.
我們同樣愛過母親
We both endured our father.
也同樣受過父親的氣
Come home with me. Don't die here alone.
跟我回家吧 別孤零零地死在這兒
I don't intend to die.
我沒打算死
You were a terrible baby, do you know that?
你知道嗎 你小時候很討人厭
Bawling all the time, never sleeping.
一天到晚哭鬧不止 不安生睡覺
And one night you just wouldn't shut up,
有天晚上 你就是不肯閉嘴
screaming like a dying pig.
殺豬一般嚎叫
I walked over to your crib, I looked down at you.
我走到你的小牀邊 低頭看你
I wanted to strangle you.
好想掐死你
And you looked up at me and you stopped screaming.
然而你抬眼看着我 突然不鬧了
You smiled at me.
你衝我笑
Don't die so far from the sea.
別死在離大海這樣遠的地方
I've brought you a present, Lord of Bones.
我給你帶了禮物 骸骨之王
I already got one crow. Don't need two.
我這裏有烏鴉 用不着兩隻
Mance will want to question this one.
曼斯肯定想審審這一隻
Knows all about where the crows are and what they're planning.
他知道鴉羣的位置 還知道他們的計劃
The Halfhand knows more. This one is just a little boy.
斷掌知道的更多 他只是個乳臭未乾的小子
Gut him.
剖了他
He could have killed me half a dozen times.
他本有很多機會殺了我
And now he wishes he did. Gut him.
現在他該後悔了 剖了他
He's a bastard of Winterfell, Ned Stark's son.
他是臨冬城的私生子 奈德·史塔克的兒子
Mance will want him.
曼斯肯定有興趣
What does Mance want with a dead man's bastard?
曼斯要一個死人的私生子有什麼用
I don't know.
不知道
I think he'll want to decide for himself.
我想他自有判斷
He runs, I'll chop his balls off.
他敢跑 我就閹了他
He runs, I'll do it meself.
他敢跑 我親自動手
We're even now, Jon Snow.
我們扯平了 瓊恩·雪諾
I couldn't do it.
我做不到
I had the sword at her neck, I just couldn't
我把劍架在她脖子上 我就是...
I know. The others?
我知道 其他人呢
When you didn't come back, we went looking for you.
你一直沒回來 我們就去找你
We found your tracks fast enough.
我們很快發現了你的蹤跡
But they found us before we found you.
可還沒找着你 就讓他們逮住了
They died because of me.
是我害死了他們
See that it wasn't for nothing.
記得別讓他們白死
All right, up, lad.
行了 起來 小子
Come on, on your feet, now.
快 站起來
Move it.
快走
Is she beautiful?
她漂亮嗎
I've never met her.
我從沒見過她
What's her name?
她叫什麼名字
Frey, I suppose.
佛雷吧
I don't know her first name.
我不知道她的名字
I'm sure you'll be very happy.
我想您肯定會幸福的
And you're marrying her for a bridge?
您娶她是爲了一座橋
An important bridge.
一座很重要的橋
It was before they killed my father.
那是我父親被害之前的事
I still thought I could march south and rescue him in time,
我以爲只要過了那座橋 就能及時南下
but only if I crossed that bridge.
然後救他出來
When I speak to people from the North,
我和北方人交談的時候發現
they all loved your father.
他們都愛戴您的父親
He was the best man I ever met.
他是我見過的最優秀的男人
I know children always think that about their fathers, but
我知道孩子都認爲自家父親最棒 可...
Children do not always think that about their fathers,
並不是所有孩子都這樣認爲
believe me.
相信我
He once told me that being a Lord is like being a father,
他曾告訴我 當領主就像當父親
except you have thousands of children
只是你有成千上萬的孩子
and you worry about all of them.
個個都要操心
The farmers plowing the fields are yours to protect.
耕地的農民 你要保護
The charwomen scrubbing the floors, yours to protect.
擦地的女傭 你要保護
The soldiers you order into battle.
還有爲你出生入死的士兵
He told me he woke with fear in the morning
他告訴我 清晨他在憂慮中醒來
and went to bed with fear in the night.
夜晚又在憂慮中睡去
I didn't believe him.
我當時不信
I asked him,
我問他
How can a man be brave if he's afraid?"
人在恐懼的時候 如何能勇敢"
That is the only time a man can be brave," He told me.
他說"人惟有恐懼之時方能勇敢""
I wish I could have met him.
真希望能夠認識他
He would have liked you.
他會喜歡你的
Most Lords worry more about their gold
大多數領主只關心金錢和名譽
and their glory than the charwomen scrubbing their floors.
不會去關心替他們擦地的女傭
He didn't care much about gold or glory.
他不愛金子 也不看重榮寵
And you?
那麼您呢
You think I'm fighting this war so they'll sing songs about me?
你以爲我打這場仗是爲了有歌謠傳唱
I want to go home.
我想回家
I want the men following me to go home.
我希望追隨我的人都回歸故里
Then why don't you?
那您爲什麼不回去
Because we'll never be safe until the Lannisters are defeated.
蘭尼斯特一日未垮 我們便一日不得安寧
And because I believe in justice.
因爲我相信有仇必報
Chopping off Joffrey's head, you mean.
您指的是砍掉喬佛裏的頭
That would be a start.
那是一個開始
Your Grace, Milady.
陛下 小姐
The Kingslayer, he escaped in the night.
弒君者夜裏逃走了
How?
怎麼逃的
How?!
說啊
Tell me this isn't true.
告訴我這不是真的
Why?
爲什麼
For the girls. You betrayed me.
爲了女孩們 您背叛我
Robb... No!
羅柏 別說了
You knew I would not allow it and you did it anyway.
您明知道我不會允許 可還是做了
Bran and Rickon are captives in Winterfell.
布蘭和瑞肯在臨冬城被俘
Sansa and Arya are captives in King's Landing.
珊莎和艾莉亞在君臨爲質
I have five children, and only one of them is free.
我的五個孩子 只剩一個尚有自由
I lost one son fighting by your son's side.
我有一個兒子隨您兒子作戰犧牲
I lost another to the Kingslayer, strangled with a chain.
一個兒子被弒君者用鐵鏈勒死
You commit treason because your children are prisoners?
因爲孩子被俘 您就犯下叛國罪行
I would carve out my heart and offer it to the father if he would
我願意剖出心來向天父獻祭
let my sons wake from their graves and step into a prison cell.
只求我的兒子們能從墳墓中醒來 走進監牢
I grieve for your sons, My Lord.
我爲你的兒子們哀悼 大人
I don't want your grief. I want my vengeance.
我不要您的哀悼 我要報仇
And you stole it from me.
而您剝奪了我報仇的機會
Killing Jaime Lannister would not buy life for your children,
殺死詹姆·蘭尼斯特不能換回你兒子的性命
but returning him to King's Landing may buy life for mine.
放他回君臨或可保我女兒平安
Jaime Lannister has played you for a fool.
詹姆·蘭尼斯特耍了您
You've weakened our position.
我們因此處於劣勢
You've brought discord into our camp.
軍心浮動 爭執四起
And you did it all behind my back.
而且您是瞞着我做的
Make sure she's guarded day and night.
確保她身邊日夜有人看守
Robb.
羅柏
How many men did we send in pursuit of the Kingslayer?
派了多少人去追弒君者
Your Grace.
四十人 陛下,
Send another with our fastest horses.
再派四十人 騎最快的馬
Robb.
羅柏
Damn.
媽的
You're much uglier in daylight.
白天看你更醜啊
What's your name?
你叫什麼名字
I'm Jaime Lannister of Casterly Rock,
我是凱巖城的詹姆·蘭尼斯特
son of Tywin.
泰溫之子
A captive knight has a right to know his captor's identity.
被俘的騎士有權知道俘獲者的身份
Brienne of Tarth.
塔斯的布蕾妮
Tarth, Tarth, Tarth.
塔斯塔斯塔斯
Crescent moons and starbursts.
彎月和黃日
Lord... Selwyn Tarth,
塞爾溫·塔斯伯爵
your father.
是你父親
Do you have any brothers and sisters, My Lady?
你可有兄弟姐妹 小姐
It's a long way to King's Landing.
去君臨的路很長
Might as well get to know one another.
不妨互相熟悉下
Have you known many men?
你騎過的男人多嗎
I suppose not.
我看不會
Women?
女人呢
Horses?
馬呢
I didn't mean to give offense, My Lady.
我沒有冒犯你的意思 小姐
Forgive me.
請原諒
Your crimes are past forgiveness, Kingslayer.
你的罪行無可原諒 弒君者
Why do you hate me so much?
你爲什麼這樣恨我
Have I ever harmed you? You've harmed others...
我傷害過你嗎 你傷害過別人
those you were sworn to protect,
你誓言守護的人
the weak, the innocent.
弱者 無辜的人
Has anyone ever told you you're as boring as you are ugly?
有沒有人告訴你 你的無趣尤勝醜陋
You will not provoke me to anger.
你休想激怒我
I already have. Look at you.
我已經做到了 瞧瞧你
You're ready to chop my head off.
恨不得砍了我的頭
Do you think you could?
你以爲你有這本事嗎
Do you think you could beat me in a fair fight?
公平決鬥的話是我的對手嗎
I've never seen you fight.
我沒見過你打鬥
The answer is no.
答案是沒門
There are three men in the kingdoms who might have a chance against me.
七國上下能與我一較高低的不過三人
You're not one of them.
而你不在其列
All my life men like you have sneered at me.
我這輩子無數次被你這樣的男人嘲笑
And all my life I've been knocking men like you into the dust.
又無數次把你這樣的男人打倒在地
If you're so confident, unlock my chains.
既然你這樣自信 給我解開鐐銬
Let's see what happens.
看輸贏如何
Do you take me for an idiot? In.
你當我是白♥癡嗎 上船
I took you for a fighter,
我當你是鬥士
a man pardon woman of honor.
講榮譽的漢子...抱歉 女人
Was I wrong?
我錯了嗎
You're afraid.
你怕了
Maybe one day we'll find out, Kingslayer.
也許有一天我們會分個勝負 弒君者
King's Landing will fall an hour after Stannis lands his force.
史坦尼斯一旦登陸 君臨挺不過一小時
It's not too late for King Joffrey and Cersei
喬佛裏國王和瑟曦
and the court to ride west to safety.
帶朝臣西遷避險還不晚
Surrender the Iron Throne?
拱手讓出鐵王座嗎
Better than seeing their heads mounted on the city gates.
總比眼看着人頭掛上城門要好
Stannis will execute them all.
史坦尼斯會把他們統統處決
No, a king who runs will not be king for long.
不可 逃竄的國王保不住王位
He's a Lannister. He'll stand and fight.
他是蘭尼斯特 必須背水一戰
Stannis, two days from the capital
史坦尼斯距都城尚有兩日之遙
and the wolf at my doorstep.
狼可是守在我家門口
The scouts assure us Robb Stark remains north of Ashemark.
斥候確認羅柏·史塔克還在烙印城以北
The last time the scouts assured us
上次有斥候確認史塔克的動向
of Stark's movement, he lured us into a trap.
結果我們中了他的圈套
Which is why my son is his prisoner.
所以我兒子才做了他的俘虜
Too close to Casterly Rock.
距凱巖城太近了
He sent a splinter force to recapture Winterfell.
他分出一隊人馬去奪回臨冬城
The Greyjoys have done us a great favor.
葛雷喬伊幫了我們大忙
Stark won't risk marching on Casterly Rock until he's at full force.
在人馬聚齊前 史塔克不會冒險進軍凱巖城
He's a boy and he's never lost a battle.
沒嘗過失敗滋味的黃口小兒
He'll risk anything at any time
隨時可能冒險
because he doesn't know enough to be afraid.
他無知 所以無畏
We'll ride at nightfall.
我們天黑出發
I want a full night's march before he knows we're on the move.
要在他得知我起兵前趕出一夜路程
Clegane, you'll maintain a Garrison here at Harrenhal.
克里岡 你留下駐守赫倫堡
Track down this brotherhood and destroy them.
找到兄弟會 消滅他們
The girl has proven herself a good servant.
這丫頭服侍得不錯
She'll stay on with you.
留下跟着你吧
See that he doesn't get drunk in the evenings.
晚上別讓他喝醉
He's poor company when he's sober,
這傢伙清醒時就不好相處
but he's better at his work.
可幹起活來挺不賴
You've got some questions to answer.
問你什麼 就說實話
Who killed Ser Amory?
亞摩利爵士是誰殺的
I don't know! Give me the name.
我不知道 說 是誰
Please! Take this one out for the crows.
求你了 拖出去喂烏鴉
I told you, I don't know.
我說了 不知道啊
Please.
求你了
Look, it's Yoren's little cunt.
瞧啊 尤倫收的小賤逼
Used to be a boy, now it's a girl.
以前是小子 現在變了丫頭
Where's Jaqen?
賈昆在哪兒
Don't care.
鬼知道
Where's your stick now, bitch?
你那根棍子哪兒去了 小賤♥人
I promised to fuck you with it.
我說了 要拿它操你
Come on, time to kill some wolves.
走了 宰狼的時候到了
You need sour cherries to make it right.
加了酸櫻桃 味兒纔對
And the secret is you dry the stones,
祕訣就是 櫻桃核要曬乾
and then you break them with a mallet.
再用棒槌砸破
That's where the real flavor is.
才能透出那股香
You crush 'em up real fine.
然後磨得細細的
And then when you're finished,
等你磨好了
you sprinkle them over the piecrust.
把粉子撒在餡餅上
Where's Jaqen? How would I know?
賈昆在哪兒 我怎麼知道
I need him now.
我要找他
Lord Tywin's marching tonight.
泰溫大人今晚要進軍了
You need him? He's helping me.
你找他 他可以幫我
I saw him. Where?
我看見他了 在哪兒
Where?!
哪兒啊
Where?
哪兒
They went riding out the gates a few hours ago.
幾小時前他們騎馬出門
On patrol. Let go of my ears.
巡邏去啦 別揪我耳朵了
What do you want with him anyway?
你到底找他幹嘛
Mance is gonna march on the Wall.
曼斯要進攻長城
When he does, one brother inside his army
到那時 我們若有人做內應
will be worth , fighting against it.
強過一千個守城的弟兄
They'll never trust me. They might...
他們絕不會信任我 應該會
If you do what needs to be done. What?
只要你做了該做的事 什麼
How does it feel knowing those men all died
感覺怎麼樣啊 害死了兄弟們
so you could skip through the snow with your little savage girl?
好跟你的野妞兒在雪地裏嬉戲追逐
I didn't.
我沒有
I should have known better, trusting a traitor's bastard.
我真瞎了眼 纔信了你這叛徒生的野種
He's not yours to kill, crow.
輪不到你殺他 烏鴉
Do you have to do that here?
你非要在這兒剔嗎
I like to keep me hands clean.
我喜歡這雙手乾乾淨淨的
Yes, but do you have to do it here?
行 可你非要在這兒剔嗎
You should start wearing the gold cloak.
你應該穿金袍子了
I don't want to wear a gold cloak.
我不想穿金袍子
You're commander of the City Watch.
你是都城守備軍司令
You shouldn't be dressed like a common sellsword.
不能打扮得跟普通傭兵一樣
A cloak slows you down in a fight,
袍子打架時礙事
makes it hard to move quietly.
移動也不夠隱蔽
And the gold catches the light,
金色還會反光
so you're nice and easy to spot at night.
夜裏容易被發現
Well, you're not sneaking through alleyways any longer.
可你不用偷偷摸摸地穿街走巷了
You're supposed to stand out.
你要光明正大地站出來
We had a deal, and wearing a gold cloak wasn't part of it.
咱倆有約定 可沒說必須穿金袍子
Fine, fine.
成 成
No gold cloak.
不♥穿就不♥穿
What? What?
怎麼了 怎麼了
What? What? Why are you staring at me?
怎麼了 怎麼了 你瞪着我♥幹嘛
You don't want me cleaning me nails.
你不讓我剔指甲
You don't want me looking your way.
又不讓我這麼看你
Why am I here?
那你幹嘛叫我來
To help me plan the defense of King's Landing.
幫我計劃怎麼守衛君臨啊
Stannis will be here any day.
史坦尼斯隨時會到
And one of these explains how to beat him?
這些破書裏 寫了怎麼打敗他嗎
A History of the Great Sieges of Westeros"
《維斯特洛圍城大戰史略》"
by Archmaester "Shevelathin."
謝佛勒森博士著
Shevelatesh."
謝佛勒特"
Chevalteesh."
謝佛提吧"
I'd swap all your books for a few good archers.
我寧願拿這些破書換幾個好弓手
My Lord Hand, Commander.
首相大人 司令大人
I must compliment you
我可得跟您誇誇
on the Gold Cloaks' performance these last few weeks.
近幾周來金袍子的功績
Did you know there has been a marked drop in thievery?
您知道嗎 竊案數量大大減少了
I did not know.
這我可不知道
And how did you accomplish this marked drop in thievery?
你是怎麼做到的呢
Me and the lads rounded up all the known thieves.
咱們見賊就抓唄
For questioning?
抓來審問嗎
Uh, no.
不是
It's just the unknown thieves we need to worry about now.
現在只用擔心那些沒露頭的賊了
We talked about this. Aye, we talked about it.
我們談過 是啊 談過
Have you ever been in a city under siege?
你們困在圍城裏過嗎
Maybe this part's not in your books.
書裏沒寫這段吧
See, it's not the fighting that kills most people.
殺人最多的 不是打仗
It's the starving. Food's worth more than gold.
而是饑荒 食物比金子值錢
Noble ladies sell their diamonds for a sack of potatoes.
貴婦人賣掉鑽石 只爲換一袋土豆
Things get bad enough,
情況再嚴重點
the poor start eating each other.
窮人就開始人喫人了
The thieves, they love a siege.
小偷麼 倒是愛死圍城了
Soon as the gates are sealed, they steal all the food.
城門一封 他們就偷光食物
By the time it's all over, they're the richest men in town.
等仗打完 他們就成了城裏的鉅富
Given the circumstances, My Lord,
鑑於這種情況 大人
I believe extreme measures are warranted.
恐怕只能採取非常手段了
The Great Sieges of Westeros."
《維斯特洛圍城大戰史略》"
Thrilling subject.
標題很是聳動
Shame Archmaester Ch'vyalthan wasn't a better writer.
可惜謝懷爾森博士文筆不佳
Stannis knows King's Landing.
史坦尼斯對君臨知根知底
He knows where the walls are strongest
知道哪處城牆最堅實
and he knows which gates are weakest.
哪扇城門最薄弱
The Mud Gate.
爛泥門
A good ram will batter it down in minutes
好攻城錘幾下就能撞開
and it's only yards from the water.
離岸邊不到五十碼
That's where he'll land.
他準在那兒登陸
And if Stannis does attack the Mud Gate,
如果史坦尼斯真攻向爛泥門
what is our plan?
我們怎麼應對
We could throw books at his men.
拿書砸他的兵唄
We don't have that many books.
我們沒那麼多書
We don't have that many men, either.
也沒那麼多人
What do we have?
那我們有什麼
Pig shit.
豬糞
I'm not cut out for this sort of work.
我不適合幹這種活
I always imagined meself doing something much worse.
我總想 還有比這更糟的活呢
We're digging latrine pits at the end of the world.
我們是在世界盡頭挖茅坑
I can't imagine anything much worse.
我可想不出還有什麼會更糟
You lack imagination.
沒想象力
Where do you think Jon is right now?
你們說 瓊恩這會子在哪兒呢
He went off with the Halfhand. He didn't come back.
他跟斷掌走了 沒回來
A betting man would go with dead.
賭他死了勝算大一點兒
He's not dead.
他沒死
No, Jon's a great fighter.
瓊恩不會死 他本領高強
Well, he's better than me
是 他比我強
and a lot better than you.
比你強大一截
He's got a Valyrian steel sword.
他還有瓦雷利亞鋼劍
So did his father.
他老爹也有
And Qhorin Halfhand is the greatest ranger alive.
而且斷掌科林是如今最厲害的遊騎兵
Great rangers never get old is the problem.
可問題是 厲害的都活不長
Shit ones neither.
最爛的也活不長
It's them in the middle that last a long time.
不上不下那種才活得長久
What in seven hells is that?
這是什麼玩意兒
The First Men made these marks.
這些標記是先民留下的
Help me with it.
幫我一下
Look.
看
If you find something you're not supposed to,
看到不該看的東西時
best thing to do is pretend you've never seen it.
最好是假裝沒看見
That's a Night's Watch cloak.
這是守夜人的斗篷
It's been here a long time.
看來已經放了很久
Oh, must be Dragonglass.
這肯定是龍晶
Dragonglass?
龍晶
The Maesters call it Obsidian.
學士師傅稱其爲黑曜石
Why would a brother hide it here?
那黑衣弟兄爲什麼把它藏在這裏
I expect it's 'cause he wanted somebody to find it.
我想他是希望別人能找到吧
Mind where you're going.
走路要長眼睛
I'm sorry. I'll
對不起 我...
Where were you? A man has patrol duty.
你去哪裏了 某人去巡邏了
Tywin Lannister was right here and now he's gone.
泰溫·蘭尼斯特剛纔還在 現在他走了
A girl owes one more name.
女孩還要再說一個名字
The Red God demands it. Give the man a name.
紅神需要 告訴某人一個名字
How long after I give you the name
我說出名字
does it take you to kill someone?
你要多久才能殺掉他
A minute, an hour, a month.
一分鐘 一小時 或者一個月
Death is certain, the time is not.
必死無疑 時間不定
He's taking his army to attack my brother.
他要帶兵去打我哥哥
I need him dead right now.
我要他馬上死
This a man cannot do.
某人做不到
You promised you'd help me.
你答應幫我
Help was not promised, lovely girl.
某人沒有答應幫你 可愛的小姑娘
Only death. There must be others.
只答應殺人 換個人吧
Give a name, any name.
說個名字 誰都行
And you'll kill them?
你當真會殺嗎
Anybody?
不管是誰
By the seven New Gods and the Old Gods beyond counting,
以七位新神及諸多遠古神祇之名
I swear it.
某人立誓
All right.
好吧
Jaqen H'ghar.
賈昆·赫加爾
A girl gives a man his own name?
女孩說的是某人自己的名字
That's right. Gods are not mocked.
沒錯 不可嘲弄衆神
This is no joking thing. I'm not joking.
此事不可玩笑 我沒開玩笑
A man can go kill himself.
某人可以自殺
Un name me. No.
收回名字 不
Please?
求你
I'll un name you.
我答應收回名字
Thank you.
謝謝
If you help me and my friends escape.
只要你幫我和我的朋友逃走
This would require more than one life.
這可不止一條命
This is not part of our bargain. Fine, Jaqen H'ghar.
不在約定範圍內 好 賈昆·赫加爾
A girl lacks honor.
女孩太過分
If I do this thing, a girl must obey.
我若從命 女孩要遵從指示
A girl will obey.
女孩定會遵從
A girl and her friends will walk through the gate at midnight.
女孩和她朋友午夜可出城門
Thank you, Podrick.
謝謝 波德瑞克
Odd little boy.
怪小子
I have a certain sympathy for odd little boys.
我倒是偏愛那些怪小子
You and Varys both.
瓦里斯也是
Excellent lamprey pie.
這鰻魚餡餅很美味
Were you slaving away in the kitchen all day?
你整天都在廚房琢磨這個嗎
I hear Joffrey plans on fighting.
我聽說喬佛裏在謀劃戰事
An inspiration for the troops.
真是鼓舞士氣呀
The young king in his shining armor
年輕的國王身披鋥亮的盔甲
fighting to defend the capital against the wicked old rebel.
率軍保衛都城 奮勇抵抗邪惡的老叛賊
He's only a boy.
他只是個孩子
Younger boys are off fighting his war.
比他更小的孩子正爲他賣命打仗
He's not ready.
他還沒有準備好
What is he, ?
他多大了 十七吧
Remember Jaime at ? Better than you.
記得詹姆十七歲時嗎 我比你記得清楚
Some men have a gift for this sort of thing,
有的人天生就有打仗的本事
some don't.
有的人不行
His place is not on the battlefield.
他不適合上戰場
It's not on the throne, either,
也不適合當國王
sadly for all of us.
真是我們的悲哀
Do you think I'm an idiot?
你當我是傻子嗎
No, I'd say you possess above average intelligence.
不 要我說 你的智力高於常人
You shipped off my only daughter.
你送走了我唯一的女兒
And now you want to send my eldest son to the battlefield to die.
現在又想讓我的長子上戰場送死
He'll have his Kingsguard protecting him.
他有御林鐵衛保護
He has the finest armor gold can buy.
還有最昂貴的上好盔甲
He needs to be out there.
他應該到前線去
The men will fight more fiercely seeing their king
士兵看到國王沒有躲到母親的裙下
fighting beside them
而是跟他們並肩作戰
instead of hiding behind his mother's skirts.
肯定士氣高漲 打起仗來有勁兒
Any dessert?
有甜點嗎
Do you know why Varys is so dangerous?
你說瓦里斯爲何這麼危險
Because he has thousands of spies in his employ.
因爲他僱了上千個探子
Because he knows everything we do before we do it.
我們尚未行動 他就已經瞭如指掌
Because he doesn't have a cock.
因爲他沒有那話兒
Neither do you.
你也沒有
Perhaps I'm dangerous, too.
或許我也很危險
You, on the other hand,
而你呢
are as big a fool as every other man.
跟別的男人一樣 傻到沒救
That little worm between your legs does half your thinking.
一半時間都用兩腿間的小蟲子思考
It's not that little.
沒你說的那麼小
Why are you smiling?
你笑什麼
Because I'm happy.
因爲我高興
And why are you happy?
你高興什麼
Because I have your little whore.
因爲我抓到了你的小妓♥女
I thought you preferred blondes.
我以爲你喜歡金髮的
Such a droll little fellow.
小東西還挺能打趣
Tell me, have you married this one yet?
說吧 你有沒有跟她成婚
No?
沒有
Oh, good. Father will be so pleased.
那就好 父親就放心了
Why do you care who I fuck?
你怎麼關心起我跟誰上牀了
Because a Lannister always pays her debts.
因爲蘭尼斯特有債必還
You stole my only daughter,
你奪走我唯一的女兒
you plot to have Joffrey killed.
還打算害死喬佛裏
This is madness. Stannis will be here in days.
你瘋了 史坦尼斯不日即到
You need me. For what?
你需要我 要你作甚
Your skill in battle?
你會打仗
Pretty thing, your whore.
你的妓♥女倒有幾分姿色
Lovely body.
曼妙的胴體
The bruises will heal in time.
瘀傷很快就能痊癒的
Where did you find her?
你在哪兒找到她的
Varys isn't the only one who hears whispers.
有眼線的可不止瓦里斯一人
Really, a Lannister lion necklace?
居然送她蘭尼斯特家的雄獅項鍊
You need to hide your secret whores more carefully.
下次可要把你的祕密妓♥女藏好了
You've forgotten the most important thing about whores.
有關妓♥女 你忘了很重要的一點
Oh?
是嗎
Well, you're the expert. Tell me.
你是行家 說來聽聽
You don't buy them.
妓♥女不用買
You only rent them.
租來玩玩即可
You're usually a better liar, baby brother.
你撒謊的本事大不如前啊 小弟
This one you like.
你喜歡這個妓♥女
You like her very much.
很是喜歡她
Could it be love?
愛不愛呢
Don't worry, she'll be treated gently enough...
別擔心 她會受到細心的照顧
unless Joffrey is hurt.
只要喬佛裏沒事
And then every wound he suffers she'll suffer, too.
否則小喬受什麼苦 她也要受什麼苦
And if he dies,
如果小喬沒命
there isn't a man alive who could devise
你那小婊♥子死得多麼慘
a more painful death for your little cunt.
怕是沒人能想象出來呢
And how do I know you haven't killed her already?
我如何知道她還活着
Would you like to see her?
你想見見她嗎
I thought you might.
我就知道
Ser Mandon, bring in my brother's whore.
曼登爵士 把我弟弟的妓♥女帶進來
I'm sorry they hurt you.
很抱歉 他們傷到你了
You must be brave.
你一定要勇敢
I promise I will free you.
我保證救你出來
Don't forget me.
不要忘了我
Never.
絕不會
I will hurt you for this.
今日之辱 我一定會報
A day will come when you think you're safe and happy
總有一天 當你自以爲平安快活時
and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth.
喜悅必將在你嘴裏化成灰燼
And you will know the debt is paid.
到時你便知道 債已償清
Get out.
滾出去
Shae!
雪伊
I've been waiting all night.
我等了你一整晚
What is wrong?
出什麼事了
You're beautiful.
你美極了
Then why do you look sad?
那你爲什麼滿臉傷感
We have to be more careful.
我們必須多加小心
Don't be afraid. I can take care of myself.
別擔心 我能照顧好自己
There are people who want to hurt me.
有人處心積慮想害我
I know. I won't let them.
我知道 他們休想得逞
I'll cut off their faces. I will.
我剝了他們的臉皮 我發誓
I would kill for you. Do you know that?
我甘願爲你殺人 你明白嗎
I expect I'll have to before this is over.
戰爭結束前恐怕就會應驗
You're mine.
你是我的
I'm yours.
我是你的
Promise me.
向我保證
I'm yours, and you are mine.
我是你的 你是我的
Still no word?
還是沒消息嗎
We've sent a dozen ravens.
已經放了一打信鴉
None have returned.
無一返回
My bastard is only a few days from Winterfell.
我的私生子沒幾天就能到臨冬城了
Once he captures the castle Theon has my brothers.
等他拿下城堡 席恩手上有我弟弟
If we storm the castle...
如果大舉進攻...
He wouldn't dare hurt the boys.
他絕不敢傷害王子們
They're his only hope of escaping the North with his head.
那是他活着逃出北境的唯一希望
Send word to your son.
傳話給你兒子
Any Ironborn who surrender
那些鐵民只要投降
will be allowed to return safely to their homes.
就允准他們平安回家
A touch of mercy is a virtue, Your Grace.
適度仁慈是美德 陛下
Too much Any Ironborn with the exception of Theon Greyjoy.
但太過仁慈 席恩·葛雷喬伊除外
He betrayed our cause.
他背叛了南征大業
He betrayed me.
他背叛了我
And we will hunt him down no matter where he runs.
就算追到天涯海角 我們也要抓到他
I expect his countrymen will turn on him the minute they hear the offer.
聽到這一提議 他的手下估計會立刻倒戈
Your pardon, My Lord.
打攪了 大人
Your Grace.
陛下
My Lady.
小姐客氣
How are you?
您還好吧
How am I?
我能好嗎
I've had to arrest my mother.
我被迫軟禁了母親
The Lannisters have my sisters.
蘭尼斯特手上有我兩個妹妹
The man I considered my closest friend
我視其爲密友的男人
has seized my home and my brothers.
攻佔了我的老家 抓了我兩個弟弟
I'm fighting a war and I don't know if I should march south or north.
眼前這場仗 我都不知該北上還是南下
I'm sorry. It was a stupid question.
抱歉 我不該這樣問您
I'm sorry. No.
我很抱歉 不
Forgive me.
別介意
You're being kind. I have no right...
你是好心 我無權...
You have every right.
您有得是權力
You're a king.
您是國王
That's not the kind of king I want to be.
我可不想當那種國王
What kind do you want to be?
您想當哪種
I don't know.
不知道
The good kind.
好國王
Most kings grew up as princes.
大多數國王從小就是王子
They spend their whole lives preparing for the crown.
從出生就開始爲登上王位做準備
I was raised to be Lord of Winterfell.
我從小被當作臨冬城主培養
I was raised to be a proper little lady,
我從小被當作淑女培養
to play the harp and dance the latest steps
彈豎琴 跳最新潮的舞步
and recite Valyrian poetry.
背誦瓦雷利亞詩歌
I'd like to hear you play the harp.
我很想聽你彈豎琴
No. No, you would not.
不 您不聽爲好
How did you go from reciting Valyrian poetry
你怎麼不再背誦瓦雷利亞詩歌
to sawing off men's feet?
轉而給人鋸腿呢
When I was ,
我十二歲時
my mother and father went to a wedding.
我的父母親去參加一場婚禮
Weddings in Volantis last for days, you know.
在瓦蘭提斯 婚禮要辦很多天
And they left me with my little brother.
他們把我和弟弟留在家中
The second afternoon they were gone
他們離開後的第二天午後
was the hottest day in the three year summer.
是三年盛夏中最熱的一天
We couldn't bear to be inside, so we ran down to the Rhoyne.
我們在屋裏呆不住 便跑去洛恩河邊
Every child in Volantis was in the Rhoyne that day.
那天 河裏擠滿了小孩子
The rich, the poor, we were all there,
無論貧富 全聚在那兒
naked, screaming, racing to the little islands.
光着身子 大喊大叫 爭先遊向小島
Drummers were playing for coppers on the east bank.
河的西岸 有鼓手在賣藝演奏
I was treading water,
當時我一邊踩水
talking to a friend
一邊與朋友交談
when I realized I hadn't seen my brother.
突然我發現弟弟不見了
I called his name.
我呼喊他的名字
Then I started screaming his name.
然後驚慌地大叫起來
And then I saw him
接着就看到他了
floating facedown.
臉朝下漂在水上
My heart just... stopped.
我的心臟停跳了
I was...
我...
I dragged him from the water.
我把他從水裏拽出來
My friend helped me, I think.
朋友好像在一旁幫我
I don't even remember.
我記不清了
He was so little.
他是那麼小
Then we pulled him onto the riverbank...
然後我們把他拉上河岸
and I screamed at him
我衝他叫喊
and I shook him
搖晃他
and he was dead.
可他一動不動
Just dead.
死了
A man ran over.
有個人跑了過來
He had a fish tattoo on his face.
他臉上有魚形的刺青
In Volantis the slaves have tattoos
瓦蘭提斯的奴隸身上都有刺青
so you know what they are without having to talk to them.
這樣不用問就知道他們的身份
And this man worked on a fishing boat.
那人肯定在漁船上幹活
And he pushed me out of the way.
他一把推開我
You have to understand,
您要知道
for a slave to push a highborn girl
一個奴隸推開一位貴族家的小姐
that's death for the man, a terrible death.
肯定是死刑 而且死得很慘
But he pushed me out of the way
不過他就那樣推開我
and he started pressing on my brother's chest
開始按壓我弟弟的胸膛
again and again and again
一而再 再而三
until my brother spat out
直到我弟弟吐出
half of the Rhoyne
一肚子的水
and cried out.
哭出聲來
And the man cradled his head and told him to be calm.
那人撫着他的頭 要他平靜下來
I decided two things that day.
那天我做了兩個決定
I would not waste my years
我絕不浪費光陰
planning dances and masquerades with the other noble ladies.
跟那些貴婦人辦什麼舞會
And when I came of age...
等我成年後
I would never live in a slave city again.
我絕不要住在奴隸制城邦
I'm sorry, Your Grace.
抱歉 陛下
You told me of your problems and I've blathered on.
原本是您對我傾訴 我卻喋喋不休起來
I don't want to marry the Frey girl.
我不想娶佛雷家的女孩
I don't want you to marry her.
我也不希望您娶她
But you needed that bridge.
可您需要那座橋
I hope it's a very beautiful bridge.
希望那是一座特別美麗的橋
The sour cherries was all crushed up and ready.
酸櫻桃全都碾好了
Shut up.
閉嘴
Probably in the piecrust by now.
沒準已經撒進餡餅了
In the oven, the nice warm oven.
放到了爐子上 熱烘烘的爐子
Shut up. What did you bring?
閉嘴 你帶了什麼
The cheese could be better.
早知道就帶奶酪了
I did get some nice sausages.
我拿了幾根好喫的香腸
What did he want us to do about those guards?
他要我們怎麼對付守衛
He didn't say.
他沒說
He just said, "Walk through the gates.
他只是說 "走出城門"
What about the guards?
那守衛怎麼辦
He didn't say anything about the guards.
他沒說守衛的事情
What, he left that bit out?
什麼 連這都沒說
It's a pretty important part, don't you think?
這可是頂要緊的部分 你不覺得嗎
We have to trust him. Trust him?
我們要相信他 相信他
You trusted him to fight with us and you set him free
你當初相信他會跟我們並肩作戰 就放了他
and he ran. I want to go back to the kitchens.
結果他跑了 我想回廚房了
Shut up. Stay here if you're afraid.
閉嘴 害怕的話就留下
Arry, don't.
阿利 不要
Away! Reset!
射 裝
If the wind holds, we'll reach King's Landing in a day.
如果風向不變 不出一天便可抵達君臨
Will it hold?
風向會變嗎
Can't make promises for the wind, Your Grace.
風的事情我可說不準 陛下
Again, pull!
放 拉
I admire you, Ser Davos.
我佩服你 戴佛斯爵士
I thank you, Your Grace. Pleased to hear it.
多謝陛下 您這話很中聽
Some highborn fools call you Onion Knight
有些愚蠢的貴族叫你洋蔥騎士
and think they insult you.
以爲那樣就能羞辱你
So you take the onion for your sigil,
你反拿洋蔥做家徽
sew it on your coat, fly the onion flag.
縫在衣服上 掛起洋蔥旗
My son wishes me to change it.
我兒子希望我換掉
Three mermen with tridents, something like that.
換成拿三叉戟的三條人魚 諸如此類的
I understand why the older families look down at me.
我知道爲何舊貴族看不起我
Do you? Why?
是嗎 爲何
My father was a crabber. And?
我父親是捕蟹人 還有呢
Well, sons of Lords don't like to break bread with sons of crabbers.
領主的子嗣不願與捕蟹人的後代同桌進餐
Our hands stink.
我們的手有腥臭
And where were those Lords when Storm's End starved?
風息堡被圍時 那些領主去哪兒了
Many fought bravely for your brother.
很多人爲您哥哥而戰
Many fought for the Mad King.
還有很多效忠瘋王
You defend these men who insult you behind your back.
你還爲這些背後詆譭你的人辯護
Some are happy to do it to my face.
有些人喜歡當面說我
We were forgotten.
我們被遺忘了
Robert and Ned Stark they were the heroes,
勞勃和奈德·史塔克 他們成了英雄
the glorious rebels marching from battle to battle,
光榮的叛軍步步緊逼 節節勝利
liberating towns from the yoke of the Mad King
從瘋王手裏解放了一座又一座城鎮
while I held Storm's End with men.
而我憑五百人堅守風息堡
No one has forgotten, Your Grace. No? Robert did.
沒人忘記陛下 是嗎 勞勃就忘了
He gave Storm's End to Renly after the war.
戰後他把風息堡交給了藍禮
Renly never fought a day in his life.
而藍禮一天的仗都沒打過
He was only a boy. Then why'd he give him Storm's End?
他當時還小 那爲何把風息堡交給他
First we ate the horses.
起初我們喫掉了馬匹
We weren't riding anyway, not with the castle surrounded.
反正城堡被圍 我們不用騎馬
We couldn't feed them, so fine, the horses.
也沒東西餵它們 好吧 喫了馬
Then the cats. Never liked cats.
然後是貓 我向來不喜歡貓
So fine. I do like dogs.
也好 可是我喜歡狗
Good animals. Loyal.
多好的動物 忠誠
But we ate them. Then the rats.
結果我們把狗也喫了 之後是老鼠
The night before you slipped through,
你溜進來的前一晚
I thought my wife was dying.
我以爲我妻子挺不住了
She couldn't speak anymore, she was so frail.
她沒力氣說話 極度憔悴
And then you made it through the lines.
這時你穿越重圍
Slipped right through in your little black sailboat with your onions.
駕着滿載洋蔥的小黑船
And potatoes. Some salted beef, I believe.
我想還有土豆和鹹牛肉
Every man in Storm's End wanted to kiss you that night.
那一晚 全風息堡的人都想親吻你
I was relieved they did not.
幸虧他們沒那麼做
Robert told me to hold Storm's End, so I held it.
勞勃要我守風息堡 我守住了
Then he told me he was giving it to Renly,
他又要我把它交給藍禮
so I gave it up.
我也交了出來
Insult or no, I gave it up
無論恥辱與否 我交了
because Robert was my older brother and he was the king
因爲勞勃是我的長兄 也是我的國王
and I've always done my duty.
我自當聽命
But now I'm the rightful king by every law of Westeros.
但現在我成了維斯特洛名正言順的國王
And when I sit the Iron Throne, you'll be my Hand.
等我坐上鐵王座 你就是國王之手
Your Grace...
陛下
I pray I serve you well.
唯願我不辱重任
I expect you'll be the first crabber's son to wear the badge.
捕蟹人之子佩首相徽章 你應該算頭一個吧
You're the master of whisperers.
你是情報總管
You're supposed to know everything.
應當無所不知
No man can be in all rooms at all times.
誰也沒有那般神通廣大
I have many little birds in the North, My Lord,
我在北境確有很多小小鳥 陛下
but I haven't heard their songs
不過自從席恩·葛雷喬伊佔了臨冬城
since Theon Greyjoy captured Winterfell.
我就再也沒聽到它們唱歌了
The Stark forces are distracted.
史塔克現在腹背受敵
Now is the time to strike.
正是我們出擊的絕佳時機
To strike?
出擊
My dear nephew, you do see these men
親愛的外甥 莫非你沒有看見
preparing the walls for siege?
這些人正爲圍城戰做準備
You do understand Stannis Baratheon sails this way?
你應該知道史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩即將到來吧
If my Uncle Stannis lands on the shores of King's Landing,
如果我叔叔史坦尼斯在君臨靠岸
I'll ride out to greet him.
我就騎馬出去迎接
A brave choice, Your Grace.
相當勇敢的決定 陛下
I'm sure your men will line up behind you.
我朝大軍必定追隨在您身後
They say Stannis never smiles.
據說史坦尼斯從來不笑
I'll give him a red smile
我要讓他血淋淋地笑一個
from ear to ear.
從左耳咧到右耳
Imagine Stannis's terror.
史坦尼斯該有多麼害怕啊
I am trying.
難以想象啊
You're an intelligent man.
你是聰明人
I'd like to think I'm an intelligent man.
我也自認爲是聰明人
Oh, no one disputes that, My Lord,
誰都不否認這一點 大人
not even the multitudes who despise you.
包括許許多多瞧不起您的人
I wish we could converse as two honest, intelligent men.
真希望我們兩個聰明人來一次坦誠的對話
I wish we could, too.
我也很希望
What do you want?
你到底想要什麼
Tell me.
告訴我
If we're going to play,
當真要玩的話
you'll have to start.
您先開始
My brother was the youngest Kingsguard in history.
我老哥是史上最年輕的御林鐵衛
My sister became queen at the age of .
我老姐十九歲就成爲王后
When I reached manhood,
而我成年時
my father put me in charge of all the drains and cisterns in Casterly Rock.
父親讓我管理凱巖城裏的水溝和水槽
A most highborn plumber.
出身最高貴的管道工
The water never flowed better.
排水的順暢程度無與倫比
And all the shit found its way to the sea.
屎尿暢通無阻 奔流到海不復回
I never expected to have any real power.
我從不指望獲得真正的權力
So when my father named me acting Hand
所以當父親要我代理首相時...
You're quite good at being Hand, you know?
您非常適合擔任首相 知道嗎
Jon Arryn and Ned Stark were good men,
瓊恩·艾林和奈德·史塔克都是好人
honorable men,
很講榮譽
but they disdained the game and those who played.
可他們都鄙視權力的遊戲 以及玩遊戲的人
You enjoy the game. I do.
而您特別享受 沒錯
Last thing I expected.
大大出乎我的意料
And you play it well.
且您玩得很不錯
I'd like to keep playing it.
我希望接着玩下去
If Stannis breaches the gates, the game is over.
如果史坦尼斯攻進城門 遊戲就結束了
They say he burns his enemies alive to honor the Lord of Light.
據說他活活燒死敵人 獻給光之王
The Lord of Light wants his enemies burned,
光之王想要敵人燒死
the drowned God wants them drowned.
淹神希望敵人淹死
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts?
諸神怎麼如此狠毒
Where is the God of tits and wine?
乳神與酒神何在啊
In the Summer Isles,
在盛夏羣島
they worship a fertility goddess with teats.
人們崇拜的生育女神 就有十六個乳♥頭
We should sail there immediately.
我們應該即刻起航
This morning I heard a song
今早我收到消息
all the way from Qarth beyond the Red Waste.
來自紅色荒原彼端的魁爾斯
Daenerys Targaryen lives.
丹妮莉絲·坦格利安還活着
A girl at the edge of the world is the least of our problems.
那丫頭遠在世界盡頭 暫且不用擔心
She has three dragons.
她有三隻龍
But even if what they say is true,
當然咯 就算傳言不假
it'll be years before they are fully grown.
龍真正長大還需要好些年
And then there will be nowhere to hide.
到時候就無處可躲了
One game at a time, my friend.
先玩好眼前的遊戲 朋友
Careful, Khaleesi.
當心 卡麗熙
Xaro owns this city and the warlocks have , eyes watching for you.
札羅擁有這座城 男巫對您的監視無處不在
I found one
我找到船了
a ship with a good captain.
而且有個好船長
She leaves for Astapor tomorrow.
明天起航去阿斯塔波
Astapor? We cannot stay here.
爲何去阿斯塔波 我們不能留在這裏
They have my dragons.
我的龍在他們手裏
A mother does not flee without her children.
母親怎能丟下孩子獨自逃走
They're not your children.
他們不是您的孩子
I know they call you the Mother of Dragons
我知道他們都稱您爲龍之母
and I know you love them, but you didn't grow them in your womb.
您也愛他們 但畢竟不是您孕育出來的
They didn't suckle at your breast. They are dragons, Khaleesi.
也沒有吮吸您的乳汁 他們是龍 卡麗熙
And if we stay in Qarth, we'll die.
如果還留在魁爾斯 我們會沒命的
You should sail to Astapor. I'm sure you'll be safe there.
那你就去阿斯塔波吧 那裏肯定很安全
You know I would die for you.
您知道我願爲您而死
I will never abandon you.
我絕不會拋棄您
I'm sworn to protect you, to serve.
我發誓保護您 服侍您
Then serve me.
那就服侍我
If my dragons are in the House of the Undying,
如果我的龍就在不朽之殿
then take me there.
你就帶我過去
That's what the warlock wants.
那就正中男巫的下懷了
He told you so himself.
那是他的說法
If you enter that place, you will never leave again.
如果您去了那裏 就永遠走不出來了
His magic is strong. And what of my magic?
他的魔法很強大 那我的呢
You saw me step into the fire.
你親眼見我走進大火
You watched the witch burn. What did the flames do to me?
巫魔女被燒死了 火焰能奈我何
Do you remember?
還記得嗎
Until my last breath I will remember.
我至死都不會忘記
After I have forgotten my mother's face.
比我母親的容貌還印象深刻
They are my children.
他們是我的孩子
And they are the only children I will ever have.
我再也不會有其他的孩子了
Take me to them.
帶我過去
We should bury them.
該把他們埋了
I'd leave 'em up a few more days.
要我說就再掛幾天
Sends a message.
警告衆人
If they haven't got the damn message yet,
要是他們現在還沒有學乖
a few more days won't help.
多掛幾天也沒用
As you say.
那也行
But it don't hurt to let 'em rot a while longer.
不過再爛他們幾天也無妨嘛
What's this?
這是什麼
Gold for the farmer.
金子 給農場主的
For his trouble.
免他煩心
His troubles are done.
他這輩子都沒煩心事了
He's feeding the crops now.
他在喂莊稼呢
His wife, too.
他老婆也是
You want to keep a man silent, you silence him.
要想讓人閉嘴 了斷他就成
Got as far as the farm and then doubled back.
我們走到農場那麼遠 然後原路返回
Walked through the stream to throw off the hounds.
穿過溪流 讓獵狗聞不到氣味
Hoped this would be the last place they'd think to look.
但願他們想不到搜查這個地方
You're right...
你們想得沒錯
so far.
目前來說
Who was that out there hung up the gates?
大門上掛的是誰
Must have been the farmer's boys.
肯定是農場主的孩子
He killed them and burned them
他殺了他們 燒成那樣
and passed them off as the little lords?
然後謊稱那是兩位小少爺
They mustn't know.
別讓他們聽到
Bran would blame himself.
布蘭要自責的
They'll never hear it from me.
我絕對不會說
The little lads have suffered enough.
小傢伙們受的苦夠多了