權力的遊戲   第一季 第二集
Game of Thrones  S01E02
July 25, 2019, 11:42 a.m.

凱特琳險遭暗殺


You need to drink, child.
孩子,你得喝水呀
And eat.
也要喫東西
Isn't there anything else?
沒有別的食物可喫嗎
The Dothraki have two things in abundance:
多斯拉克人有兩樣東西最多
Grass and horses. People can't live on grass.
青草和馬,人可不能喫草
In the Shadow Lands beyond Asshai,
據說在亞夏彼方的陰影之地
they say there are fields of ghost grass
有一片鬼草海
with stalks as pale as milk that glow in the night.
那草的莖杆雪白如奶,夜間熠熠發光
It murders all other grass.
這種草會殺死其餘的草
The Dothraki believe that one day
多斯拉克人認爲,有朝一日
it will cover everything that's the way the world will end.
鬼草將覆蓋一切,世界就是這麼完蛋的
It'll get easier.
你會適應的
Khaleesi!
卡麗熙
Your hands.
您的手
We're still not far from Pentos, your Grace.
陛下,我們離開潘託斯還不算遠
Magister Illyrio has extended his hospitality.
伊利里歐總督熱情慷慨
You'd be more comfortable there.
您在那兒會舒適得多
I have no interest in hospitality or comfort.
我現在不管什麼舒不舒適
I'll stay with Drogo
我要跟着卓戈
until he fulfills his end of the bargain and I have my crown.
直到他完成交易,幫我奪回王冠
As you wish, your Grace.
如您所願,陛下
Well, Mormont, as brutish as this life is,
莫爾蒙,雖說流亡生活很艱苦
I suppose it is preferable to beheading.
但我覺着總比掉腦袋強
What did Ned Stark want you for?
奈德·史塔克爲什麼通緝你
Buying from a slaver?
從奴隸販子手裏買♥奴隸
Selling to one
是向他們販♥賣
some poachers I caught on my land.
在我領地上抓到的幾個盜獵者
Under my reign, you won't be punished for such nonsense.
倘若是我掌權,絕不會因這等小事懲罰你
You can rest assured of that.
你儘可放心
Better looking bitches than you're used to, Uncle.
這些母狗比你以前搞的可好看多了,舅舅
My mother's been looking for you.
我母親一直在找你
We ride for King's Landing today.
我們今日就啓程回君臨
Before you go, you will call on Lord and Lady Stark
走之前你要去拜見史塔克公爵和夫人
and offer your sympathies.
表達你的同情
What good will my sympathies do them?
我向他們表達同情有什麼用
None. But it is expected of you.
一點用都沒有但這是應盡的禮數
Your absence has already been noted.
大家已經注意到你缺席了
The boy means nothing to me.
那史塔克小孩算什麼東西
And I can't stand the wailing of women.
我可不想去聽老女人哭哭啼啼
One word and I'll hit you again.
你敢再說一句,我就再賞你一記耳光
I'm telling mother!
我要去告訴媽媽
Go! Tell her.
儘管去告吧
But first you will get to Lord and Lady Stark
但你首先去乖乖地拜見史塔克公爵夫婦
and you will fall on your knees in front of them
我要你在他們面前跪下
and tell them how very sorry you are,
說你對此感到非常遺憾
that you are at their service,
並隨時願意爲他們效勞
and that all your prayers are with them. Do you understand?
最後獻上最虔誠的祈禱,你聽懂了沒有
You can't
你沒資格
Do you understand?
你聽懂了沒有
The prince will remember that, little lord.
大人,王子可不會輕易忘記
I hope so.
他記得最好
If he forgets, be a good dog and remind him.
哪天要是他忘了,你這條狗可要好好提醒他
Ah. Time for breakfast.
啊,該去喫早餐了
Bread. And two of those little fish.
我要麪包,兩條這種小魚
And a mug of dark beer to wash it down.
再配上一杯上好的黑啤酒
And bacon, burned black.
還要培根,記得煎焦一點
Little brother. Beloved siblings.
弟弟 親愛的哥哥姐姐
Is Bran going to die?
布蘭會死嗎
Apparently not.
看來是不會了
What do you mean?
你這話什麼意思
The Maester says the boy may live.
老學士說那孩子活下來的機會很大
It's no mercy, letting a child linger in such pain.
老天真殘忍,竟讓一個孩子苟延殘喘
Only the gods know for certain.
這就只有諸神才知道了
All the rest of us can do is pray.
我們能做的也就是祈禱了
The charms of the north seem entirely lost on you.
你好像對北境的魅力無動於衷啊
I still can't believe you're going.
我真想不通你是怎麼打算的
It's ridiculous even for you.
即便是你,也不該如此荒唐
Where's your sense of wonder?
你的好奇心哪兒去了
The greatest structure ever built,
史上最偉大的人造建築
the intrepid men of The Night's Watch,
勇猛無畏的守夜人軍團
the wintry abode of the White Walkers.
陰森恐怖的白鬼徘徊之地
Tell me you're not thinking of taking the black.
別告訴我你也想當個黑衣弟兄
And go celibate?
然後打一輩子光棍嗎
No, the whores would go begging from Dorne to Casterly Rock.
那怎麼成,全國的妓♥女都會抗♥議的
No, I just want to stand on top of the wall
放心,我不過是想爬上長城
and piss off the edge of the world.
對着世界的邊緣撒泡尿罷了
The children don't need to hear your filth.
別當着孩子們的面說這種粗話
Come.
我們走
Even if the boy lives, he'll be a cripple, a grotesque.
那孩子就算活下來也是跛子,畸形的怪胎
Give me a good clean death any day.
我寧可乾脆利落地死
Speaking for the grotesques, I'd have to disagree.
說到畸形怪胎,不是我多嘴
Death is so final, whereas life...
死了可什麼都沒了,而活着
Ah, life is full of possibilities.
活着就有無限的可能
I hope the boy does wake.
我真心希望那孩子活過來
I'd be very interested to hear what he has to say.
很有興趣聽聽他知道些什麼
My dear brother,
親愛的弟弟
there are times you make me wonder whose side you're on.
有時候我還真不知道你站在哪一邊
My dear brother, you wound me.
親愛的哥哥,你傷了我的心
You know how much I love my family.
你難道不知我最愛家人了嗎
Please.
不用多禮
Oh, I would have dressed, your Grace.
早知您來我會換裝的,陛下
This is your home. I'm your guest.
這是您家,我是客人
Handsome one, isn't he?
他真漂亮啊
I lost my first boy, a little black haired beauty.
我第一個兒子夭折了,是個黑髮小帥哥
He was a fighter too
他也是個鬥士
tried to beat the fever that took him.
一直跟高燒鬥爭到最後
Forgive me.
抱歉
It's the last thing you need to hear right now.
你現在肯定不想聽到這些
I never knew.
我從未聽說這事
It was years ago.
陳年往事了
Robert was crazed, beat his hands bloody on the wall,
勞勃瘋狂地以手擊牆,血流不止
all the things men do to show you how much they care.
任誰都能看出他傷心欲絕
The boy looked just like him.
那孩子跟他長得極像
A bird without feathers.
沒長羽毛的小雛鳥
They came to take his body away and Robert held me.
他們送他去下葬,勞勃抱住了我
I screamed and I battled, but he held me.
我拼命地哭打,但他抱住我不放
That little bundle.
我的小可憐
They took him away and I never saw him again.
他就這樣被帶走,我再沒見過
Never have visited the crypt, never.
我不忍去墓窖看他,從沒去過
I pray to the mother every morning and night
我日日夜夜向聖母祈禱 [七神之一 ]
that she return your child to you.
讓你的孩子甦醒康復
I am grateful.
我很感激
Perhaps this time she'll listen.
也許這次神會聽到
A sword for the wall?
打把劍好去長城嗎
I already have one. Good man.
我已經有一把了 很好
Have you swung it yet? Of course I have.
使過沒有 當然
At someone, I mean.
我是說沾過血沒
It's a strange thing, the first time you cut a man.
很奇怪,當你第一次殺人
You realize we're nothing but sacks of meat and blood
就會明白,人不過是血肉皮囊
and some bone to keep it all standing.
再就是有副骨架支撐着罷了
Let me thank you ahead of time
我提前向你道謝
for guarding us all from the perils beyond the wall
感謝你抵禦來自長城外的威脅
Wildlings and White Walkers and whatnot.
使我們免遭野人、異鬼等怪物的攻擊
We're grateful to have good, strong men like you protecting us.
很高興有你這樣強壯的好人保護我們
We've guarded the kingdoms for 8,000 years.
我們已守護王國長達八千年
Is it "we" already?
這就 "我們 "啦
Have you taken your vows then?
你發過誓言了嗎
Soon enough.
快了
Give my regards to The Night's Watch.
替我向守夜人致敬
I'm sure it will be thrilling to serve in such an elite force.
在如此精銳的部隊服役,想必很令人激動吧
And if not?
就算不高興
It's only for life.
你也沒得選擇了
Thank you, Nymeria.
謝謝你,娜梅莉亞
Septa Mordane says I have to do it again.
茉丹修女讓我重新整理
My things weren't properly folded, she says.
她說我的衣服沒有摺整齊
Who cares how they're folded?!
誰管它有沒有摺好
They're going to get all messed up anyway.
反正遲早也要亂成一團的嘛
It's good you've got help.
還好你有幫手
Watch.
看好了
Nymeria, gloves.
娜梅莉亞去拿手套
Impressive. Shut up.
真厲害 閉嘴
Nymeria, gloves!
娜梅莉亞去拿手套
I have something for you.
我有東西給你
And it has to be packed very carefully.
必須把它妥善藏好
A present?
給我的禮物嗎
Close the door.
去把門關起來
This is no toy.
這可不是玩具
Be careful you don't cut yourself.
小心不要傷到自己
It's so skinny. So are you.
劍身好細 跟你一樣
I had the blacksmith make it for you special.
我請鐵匠特別打造了這把劍
It won't hack a man's head off,
雖然無法砍人頭顱
but it can poke him full of holes if you're quick enough.
但只要動作夠快,就能將他刺得千瘡百孔
I can be quick.
我動作很快的
You'll have to work at it every day.
你以後要天天練習
How does it feel?
感覺如何
Do you like the balance?
還順手嗎
I think so.
我覺得蠻不錯
First lesson: Stick them with the pointy end.
第一課,用尖的那端去刺敵人
I know which end to use.
我知道該用那一邊刺人啦
I'm going to miss you.
我會想你的
Careful.
小心
All the best swords have names, you know.
大凡好劍都有自己的名諱
Sansa can keep her sewing needles.
珊莎有她的縫衣針
I've got a needle of my own.
這就是我的縫衣針了
I came to say goodbye to Bran.
我是來跟布蘭道別的
You've said it.
現在你道過別了
I wish I could be here when you wake up.
真希望你醒來時我能在這裏
I'm going north with Uncle Benjen.
我要跟班揚叔叔北上
I'm taking the black.
穿上黑衣
I know we always talked about seeing the wall together,
以前我們常說要一起去看長城
but you'll be able to come visit me
等你好些了
at Castle Black when you're better.
可以來黑城堡看我
I'll know my way around by then.
那時候我已經熟稔周遭地形
I'll be a sworn brother of The Night's Watch.
成爲守夜人的誓言兄弟
We can go out walking beyond the wall, if you're not afraid.
如果你不怕,我們可以去長城外走走
I want you to leave.
我要你走
years ago you rode off with Robert Baratheon.
十七年前,你與勞勃·拜拉席恩策馬離去 17
You came back a year later with another woman's son.
一年後,抱回了另一個女人的兒子
And now you're leaving again.
現在你又要走
I have no choice.
我別無選擇
That's what men always say when honor calls.
榮譽召喚時,男人總把這話掛在嘴上
That's what you tell your families, tell yourselves.
你們用 "別無選擇 "來搪塞家人和自己
You do have a choice.
其實你有選擇
And you've made it.
你已經做出了選擇
Cat...
凱特
I can't do it, Ned.
奈德,我做不到
I really can't. You can.
我真的做不到 你可以做到
You must.
你必須做到
You've said goodbye to Bran?
跟布蘭道別了嗎
He's not going to die. I know it.
他不會死的,我知道
You Starks are hard to kill.
你們史塔克命硬着呢
My mother?
我母親她 ...
She was very kind. Good.
她待我很親切 那就好
Next time I see you, you'll be all in black.
下次再見你就一身黑衣了
It was always my color.
黑色本來就很配我
Farewell, Snow. And you, Stark.
雪諾多保重 史塔克你也一樣
There's great honor serving in The Night's Watch.
加入守夜人是很高的榮譽
The Starks have manned the wall for thousands of years.
數千年來,史塔克家始終有人駐守長城
You might not have my name,
雖然沒有我的姓氏
but you have my blood.
但你有我的血脈
Is my mother alive?
我母親還活着嗎
Does she know about me? Where I am, where I'm going?
她知道我的事嗎,我的所在,我的去向
Does she care?
她在意我嗎
The next time we see each other,
下次我們再見面
we'll talk about your mother.
我會跟你講你母親
I promise.
我保證
Gods, this is country!
諸神在上,這纔是好地方
I've half a mind to leave them all behind and keep going.
我可真想丟下他們,策馬遠走
I've half a mind to go with you.
我真想跟你同去
What do you say, just you and me
你我兩個匹馬仗劍
on the Kingsroad, swords at our sides,
沿國王大道闖下去,你覺得怎樣
a couple of tavern wenches to warm our beds tonight.
晚上找兩個酒店侍女幫咱暖牀
You should have asked me 20 years ago.
你該早二十年問我
There were wars to fight, women to marry...
二十年前有仗要打,娶妻成家
we never had the chance to be young.
你我都沒有年少輕狂的機會
I recall a few chances.
我記得還是有幾次的
There was that one... Oh, what was her name?
我想起來了,她叫什麼名字來着
That common girl of yours?
你那小妞兒
Becca? With the great big tits you could bury your face in.
蓓卡,奶♥子大得可以把臉埋進去
Bessie. She was one of yours.
蓓茜,她是你的
Bessie! Thank the gods for Bessie
蓓茜,感謝諸神造了蓓茜
and her tits.
和她的巨♥乳
Yours was... Aleena?
你那個叫,雅莉娜
No. You told me once. Meryl?
不對,你跟我提過一次,梅莉兒
Your bastard's mother?
你私生子的娘
Wylla. That's it.
薇拉 就是她
She must have been a rare wench
能讓艾德·史塔克公爵暫時忘卻榮譽
to make Lord Eddard Stark forget his honor.
她一定不是個簡單的姑娘
You never told me what she looked like.
你一直沒告訴我她生什麼模樣
Nor will I.
以後也不會
We were at war.
那是戰爭時期
None of us knew if we were gonna go back home again.
沒人知道自己還能不能回返家鄉
You're too hard on yourself. You always have been.
你律己太嚴了,你老是這德行
I swear if I weren't your King, you'd have hit me already.
倘若我不是國王,你現在一定要揍我了
The worst thing about your coronation...
你加冕爲王的壞處就是
I'll never get to hit you again.
我再沒機會揍過你
Trust me, that's not the worst thing.
信我的話,這可不是最糟的
There was a rider in the night.
昨晚有人送信來
Daenerys Targaryen has wed some Dothraki horselord.
丹妮莉絲·坦格利安嫁了個多斯拉克馬王
What of it? Should we send her a wedding gift?
那又如何,我們還要送她結婚賀禮不成
A knife perhaps, a good sharp one,
或許該送把刀子一把銳利的好刀
and a bold man to wield it.
拿在一個有膽量的人手裏
She's little more than a child.
她不過是個孩子
Soon enough that child will spread her legs
這個 "孩子 "過不了多久就會張開雙腿
and start breeding.
繁殖惡龍遺毒
Tell me we're not speaking of this.
這種令人髮指的事不要說了
Oh, it's unspeakable to you?
怎麼,這也算令人髮指
What her father did to your family... that was unspeakable.
她父親對你家人做的那些事才叫令人髮指
What Rhaegar Targaryen did to your sister...
雷加·坦格利安對你妹妹的所作所爲 ...
the woman I loved.
她是我的摯愛啊
I'll kill every Targaryen I get my hands on.
我要親手宰掉每一個坦格利安家的人
But you can't get your hands on this one, can you?
但你沒法親手宰掉這一個,對吧
This Khal Drogo,
傳說這個卓戈卡奧
it's said he has 100,000 men in his horde.
手下有十萬大軍
Even a million Dothraki are no threat to the realm,
只要多斯拉克人待在狹海對岸
as long as they remain on the other side of the Narrow Sea.
縱有百萬大軍又有何懼
They have no ships, Robert.
他們沒有船,勞勃
There are still those in the Seven Kingdoms who call me usurper.
可到現在七國裏還有人叫我篡奪者
If the Targaryen boy crosses with a Dothraki horde at his back,
倘若坦格利安男孩帶着多斯拉克大軍渡海
the scum will join him. He will not cross.
這些叛徒一定會擁護他 他渡不了海
And if by chance he does, we'll throw him back into the sea.
就算他真來了,我們也能把他趕回去
There's a war coming, Ned.
戰爭就要打響了,奈德
I don't know when, I don't know who we'll be fighting,
我不知道什麼時候開始,也不知道對手是誰
but it's coming.
但就要開打了
Sit.
坐下
You'll be fed.
喫飯了
Untie them.
鬆綁
Ah, rapers.
強♥奸犯
They were given a choice no doubt castration or the wall.
毫無疑問,他們有兩個選擇,閹刑或去長城
Most choose the knife.
大多數都選擇從戎
Not impressed by your new brothers?
怎麼,不待見你的新弟兄嗎
Lovely thing about the watch
守夜人的妙處在於
you discard your old family and get a whole new one.
你可以捨棄原有的家庭,獲得新的生活
Why do you read so much?
你讀那麼多書幹嘛
Look at me and tell me what you see.
看着我,告訴我你看到了什麼
Is this a trick?
耍什麼把戲
What you see is a dwarf.
你看到的是個侏儒
If I'd been born a peasant
我若出生在農家
they might've left me out in the woods to die.
早就被丟到林子裏等死了
Alas, I was born a Lannister of Casterly Rock.
唉,我又偏生在凱巖城的蘭尼斯特家
Things are expected of me.
衆人對我萬般期待
My father was the Hand of the King for 20 years.
我父親幹了二十年的御前首相
Until your brother killed that King.
結果你哥把國王殺了
Yes, until my brother killed him.
是啊,結果我老哥把國王宰了
Life is full of these little ironies.
人生就是這樣變幻無常
My sister married the new King
我老姐嫁給了新國王
and my repulsive nephew will be King after him.
我那可惡的外甥有朝一日會繼任王位
I must do my part for the honor of my house,
擔着家族名譽,我總得盡點心力
wouldn't you agree?
你說對吧
But how?
但該怎麼做呢
Well, my brother has his sword
老哥有他的寶劍
and I have my mind.
我則有我的腦袋瓜
And a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone.
好腦筋需要書本,就如同寶劍需要磨刀石
That's why I read so much, Jon Snow.
這就是我不停看書的原因,瓊恩·雪諾
And you?
那你呢
What's your story, bastard?
你的故事呢,私生子
Ask me nicely and maybe I'll tell you, dwarf.
好好問我,或許我會告訴你,侏儒
A bastard boy with nothing to inherit,
不就是一個沒有繼承權的私生子
off to join the ancient order of The Night's Watch,
跑來加入古老的守夜人軍團
alongside his Valiant brothers in arms.
與他英勇的戰友相依爲伴
The Night's Watch protects the realm from...
守夜人是保護領土不受 ...
ah, yes yes, against grumpkins and snarks
對對對,不受你小時候
and all the other monsters your wet nurse warned you about.
奶媽提到的各種古靈精怪的侵犯
You're a smart boy.
你是個聰明孩子
You don't believe that nonsense.
不會相信這種無稽之談吧
Everything's better with some wine in the belly.
美酒下肚,一切都會好起來的
It's time we reviewed the accounts, my lady.
夫人,我們該清點賬目了
You'll want to know how much this royal visit has cost us.
這樣您才知道這次招待王室的開銷
Talk to Poole about it.
這種事跟普爾說去
Poole went south with Lord Stark, my lady.
普爾隨老爺南下了,夫人
We need a new steward,
我們需要一個新的總管
and there are several other appointments that require
還有好些職務要請您
our immediate attention I don't care about appointments!
立刻決定 職務任命我不管
I'll make the appointments.
我來安排
We'll talk about it first thing in the morning.
我們明天一早就商議此事
Very good, my Lord.
好的,大人
My Lady.
夫人,告退
When was the last time you left this room?
你有多久沒踏出這房間了
I have to take care of him.
我得照顧他
He's not going to die, mother.
他不會死的,母親
Maester Luwin says the most dangerous time has passed.
魯溫師傅說危險期已經過了
What if he's wrong?
萬一他錯了呢
Bran needs me. Rickon needs you.
布蘭需要我 需要你的是瑞肯
He's six.
他才六歲
He doesn't know what's happening. He follows me around all day,
他根本搞不清事態,成天跟着我
clutching my leg, crying Close the windows!
抱着我的腿又哭又鬧 關上窗子
I can't stand it! Please make them stop!
我受不了,讓它們別叫了
Fire.
失火了
You stay here. I'll come back.
您留在這兒,我一會回來
You're not supposed to be here.
你不該在這兒
No one is supposed to be here.
這裏不該有人
It's a mercy. He's dead already.
這是爲他好,反正他跟死人沒兩樣
No!

Have you ever seen a dragon? Dragon gone, Khaleesi.
你們見過龍嗎 卡麗熙,龍已經絕跡啦
Everywhere? Even in the east?
到處都一樣,連東方也是
No dragon. Brave men kill them.
沒有龍了,勇者屠龍
It is known. It is known.
大家都知道 大家都知道
A trader from Qarth told me that dragons come from the moon.
有個魁爾斯商人說龍是從月亮裏鑽出來的
The moon?
從月亮來的
He told me the moon was an egg, Khaleesi,
他告訴我月亮是顆蛋,卡麗熙
that once there were two moons in the sky.
天上原本有兩個月亮
But one wandered too close
但其中一個運行得太靠近太陽
to the sun and it cracked from the heat.
受不住高熱,就爆炸了
Out of it poured a thousand thousand dragons
成千上萬只龍從中湧出
and they drank the sun's fire.
吸收了太陽的火焰
Moon is no egg.
月亮纔不是什麼蛋
Moon is goddess wife of sun.
月亮是女神,太陽的妻子
It is known. It is known.
大家都知道 大家都知道
Leave me with her.
她留下,你們都退下吧
Why did the trader from Qarth tell you these stories?
爲什麼魁爾斯商人跟你說起這些
Men like to talk when they're happy.
男人興奮時就會滔滔不絕
Before your brother bought me for you,
在你哥哥把我買♥下獻給你前
it was my job to make men happy.
我的工作就是討男人歡心
How old were you? I was nine
你當時多大 我九歲時
when my mother sold me to the pleasure house.
就被母親賣♥到妓院去了
Nine?!
九歲
I did not touch a man for three years, Khaleesi.
起初的三年我都沒碰過男人,卡麗熙
First you must learn.
你必須先要學
Can you teach me how to make the Khal happy?
你能教我如何取悅卡奧嗎
Yes. Will it take three years?
遵命 會花上三年嗎
No.
當然不用
Welcome.
歡迎
What I am about to tell you must remain between us.
當下我要告訴你們的事,絕對不許外傳
I don't think Bran fell from that tower.
我認定布蘭並非失足墜樓
I think he was thrown.
而是被拋下去的
The boy was always sure footed before.
那孩子以前從沒出過事
Someone tried to kill him twice.
有人兩次想取布蘭性命
Why? Why murder an innocent child?
爲何對一個無辜的孩子下手呢
Unless he saw something he wasn't meant to see.
除非他看見了不該看的東西
Saw what, my lady? I don't know.
看見了什麼,夫人 我不知道
But I would stake my life the Lannisters are involved.
但我敢拿性命作賭,這與蘭尼斯特家有關
We already have reason to suspect their loyalty to the crown.
我們已經有理由懷疑他們對國王的忠誠
Did you notice the dagger the killer used?
您有否注意到刺客行兇用的匕♥首
It's too fine a weapon for such a man.
他的身份不足以使用這麼精良的武器
The blade is Valyrian steel, the handle dragonbone.
刀刃乃瓦雷利亞鋼,刀柄是龍骨
Someone gave it to him.
一定是有人交給他的
They come into our home and try to murder my brother?
他們進我家來,想取我弟弟的性命
If it's war they want
倘若他們想打仗
If it comes to that, you know I'll stand behind you.
如果真有戰事,我聽任差遣
What, is there going to be a battle in the Godswood?
怎麼,神木林裏面要打仗了嗎
Too easily words of war become acts of war.
草草言戰必將釀成戰禍
We don't know the truth yet.
我們還不知道真相
Lord Stark must be told of this.
一定要通報史塔克大人
I don't trust a raven to carry these words.
我不放心信鴉
I'll ride to King's Landing. No.
我去君臨 不
There must always be a Stark in Winterfell.
無論如何,臨冬城都要有史塔克家的人當家
I will go myself. Mother, you can't.
我親自去 母親,你不能去
I'll send Hal with a squad of guardsmen to escort you.
我叫哈爾帶一隊守衛隨您去
Too large a party attracts unwanted attention.
大隊人馬只會惹來不必要的注意
I don't want the Lannisters to know I'm coming.
我不希望讓蘭尼斯特家知道我要南下
Let me accompany you at least.
那麼起碼讓我跟您一道去
The Kingsroad can be a dangerous place for a woman alone.
國王大道很危險,您一個女人家不方便
What about Bran?
布蘭怎麼辦
I have prayed to the Seven for more than a month.
我已經向至高七神祈禱了一個多月
Bran's life is in their hands now.
布蘭的性命就交給他們了
No, Khaleesi.
不是這樣的,卡麗熙
You must look in his eyes always.
你必須一直看着他的眼睛
Love comes in at the eyes.
愛從眼出
It is said that Irogenia of Lys could finish a man
據說里斯的愛格娜單憑眼神
with nothing but her eyes.
就能讓男人完事兒
Finish a man?
完事兒
Kings traveled across the world for a night with Irogenia.
王侯們不遠萬里,只爲與愛格娜享一夜之歡
Magisters sold their palaces.
總督們不惜賣♥掉宮殿
Khals burned her enemies just to have her for a few hours.
卡奧們爲她燒死仇敵,只求享用她幾個小時
They say a thousand men proposed to her
據說曾有一千人向她求愛
and she refused them all.
而她全都拒絕了
Well, she sounds like an interesting woman.
聽上去是個挺有趣的女人
I I don't think
我,我認爲
that Drogo will like it with me on top.
卓戈不會喜歡我騎在上面的
You will make him like it, Khaleesi.
您會讓他喜歡的,卡麗熙
Men want what they've never had.
男人們總是圖個新鮮
And the Dothraki take slaves like a hound takes a bitch.
多斯拉克人操奴隸如同獵犬幹母狗
Are you a slave, Khaleesi?
難道您是奴隸嗎,卡麗熙
Then don't make love like a slave.
那就別像奴隸一樣做♥愛
Very good, Khaleesi.
做得很好,卡麗熙
Out there he is the mighty Khal,
在外面,他是強大的卡奧
but in this tent, he belongs to you.
但在這帳篷裏,他是屬於您的
I I don't think
我覺得
that this is the Dothraki way.
這不是多斯拉克人的風格
why did he marry you?
還娶你幹什麼
No.

No!

今晚我要看着你的臉
Pardon me, Ser.
對不起,爵士
Do I frighten you so much, girl?
我有那麼可怕嗎,小妹妹
Or is it him there making you shake?
還是他把你嚇得發抖
He frightens me too.
連我見了他也會怕呢
Look at that face.
看看他那張臉
I'm sorry if I offended you, Ser.
如有冒犯,我向您道歉,爵士先生
Why won't he speak to me?
他爲何不跟我說話
He hasn't been very talkative these last 20 years.
這二十年來他都不怎麼愛講話
Since the Mad King had his tongue ripped out with hot pincers.
瘋王叫人用燒紅的火鉗把他舌頭給拔了
He speaks damn well with his sword though.
如今他改用劍說話,溜得很呢
Ser Ilyn Payne, the King's Justice.
他是國王的御前執法官,王家劊子手
The royal executioner.
伊林·派恩爵士
What is it, sweet lady?
你怎麼了,親愛的小姐
Does the hound frighten you?
獵狗嚇到你了嗎
Away with you, dog.
滾遠點,你這隻狗
You're scaring my lady.
你嚇到我未婚妻了
I don't like to see you upset.
我可不想看到你擔驚受怕
The sun is finally shining.
天終於晴了
Come walk with me.
陪我走走吧
Stay, Lady.
別亂跑,淑女
I probably shouldn't have any more.
我不應該再喝了
Father only lets us have one cup at feasts.
父親大人只准我們在宴會上喝一杯
My princess can drink as much as she wants.
我的未婚妻愛喝多少就喝多少
Don't worry you're safe with me.
有我在,你不用怕
I'll get you!
我要抓住你
Arya! Ow!
艾莉亞 好痛
What are you doing here?
你們來這裏做什麼
Go away. Your sister?
走開 這是你妹妹
And who are you, boy? Mycah, my Lord.
你又是誰,小子 我叫米凱,大人
He the butcher's boy. He's my friend.
他是屠夫的學徒 他是我朋友
A butcher's boy who wants to be a Knight, eh?
殺豬小弟也想當騎士,是嗎
Pick up your sword, butcher's boy.
屠夫小弟,把你的劍撿起來
Let's see how good you are.
咱們來瞧瞧你夠不夠格
She asked me to, my Lord. She asked me to.
是她逼我這麼做的,大人,是她逼我的
I'm your prince,
你應該稱我王子殿下
not your lord,
而不是大人
and I said pick up your sword.
我讓你把劍撿起來
It's not a sword, my prince. It's only a stick.
王子殿下,這不是劍,只是根棍子罷了
And you're not a Knight.
你也不過是個殺豬小弟
Only a butcher's boy.
根本不是騎士
That was my lady's sister you were hitting, do you know that?
剛纔你打的是我未婚妻的妹妹,知道嗎
Stop it! Arya, stay out of this.
住手 艾莉亞,你別插手
I won't hurt him...
我不會把他傷得 ...
Much.
太厲害
Arya!
艾莉亞
Filthy little bitch!
你個骯髒的小賤♥人
No no, stop it, stop it, both of you.
住手,你們都不要打了
You're spoiling it. You're spoiling everything!
你把事情搞砸了,統統都搞砸了
I'll gut you, you little cunt!
我要捅死你,小婊♥子
Arya! Nymeria!
艾莉亞 娜梅莉亞
Arya! Nymeria!
艾莉亞 娜梅莉亞
No.

No. Please don't.
不,求你不要傷害我
Arya, leave him alone.
艾莉亞,別欺負他
My prince, my poor prince,
我的王子,可憐的王子
look what they did to you.
看看他們都做了什麼啊
Stay here, I'll go back to the inn and bring help.
你別動,我這就回旅館找♥人來幫忙
Then go!
那就滾吧
Don't touch me.
還有,不準碰我
The wolf's not here. Look down by the stream.
那隻狼不在這兒,看看溪水那邊
You've got to go. They'll kill you for what you did to Joffrey.
你得走了你傷了喬佛裏他們會殺了你
Go on run.
快走,跑呀
Go! Leave! Now!
走啊,現在就走
It's a direwolf. I'll check down here.
是冰原狼 我找找這邊
I think I heard a noise.
我好像聽到它的聲音了
Go!
走啊
Arya!
艾莉亞
Arya! Arya!
艾莉亞 艾莉亞
Arya aa!
艾莉亞
Arya!
艾莉亞
Arya!
艾莉亞
My lord!
大人
My lord! They found her.
大人,已經找到她了
She's unharmed.
她安然無恙
Where is she?
她在哪兒
She's been taken directly before the King.
她被直接帶到國王那裏去了
Who took her?
誰帶走的
The Lannisters found her.
蘭尼斯特家的人先找到她
Arya aa! Right, get back.
艾莉亞 好吧,回去
The Queen ordered them to bring her straight to him.
王后命令他們一找到她就帶去見國王
Back! Back to the inn.
回去,回旅館
All back!
都回去
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
對不起,對不起,對不起
Are you hurt? No.
你有沒有受傷 沒有
Oh, it's all right.
沒事了
What is the meaning of this?
你這是什麼意思
How dare you speak to your King in that manner?
你竟敢用這種語氣對國王說話
Quiet, woman.
臭女人,閉嘴
Sorry, Ned. I never meant to frighten the girl.
奈德,不好意思,我沒有嚇她的意思
But we need to get this business done quickly.
只是想早點了結這樁事比較好
Your girl and that butcher's boy
你這野丫頭和那殺豬的
attacked my son.
聯手攻擊我的寶貝兒子
That animal of hers nearly tore his arm off.
她那隻野狼差點就咬斷他一條胳膊
That's not true!
纔不是這樣
She just... Bit him a little.
她...只咬了他一下
He was hurting Mycah.
是因爲他先欺負米凱
Joff told us what happened.
喬佛裏已經講了事情的經過
You and that boy beat him with clubs
你和那小子一邊用棍子打他
while you set your wolf on him. That's not what happened!
你一邊放狼咬他 事情不是這樣的
Yes it is!
明明就是這樣
They all attacked me
他們一起圍攻我
and she threw my sword in the river.
她還把我的劍丟進河裏
Liar! Shut up!
你說謊 閉嘴
Enough!
夠了
He tells me one thing,
他說的是一回事
she tells me another.
而她說的是另一回事
Seven hells! What am I to make of this?
七層地獄呀,這我如何決斷
Where's your other daughter, Ned?
奈德,你家還有一個閨女呢
In bed asleep.
她休息了
She's not.
沒有
Sansa, come here, darling.
珊莎,親愛的,過來
Now, child...
孩子
Tell me what happened.
你現在把事情經過告訴我
Tell it all and tell it true.
原原本本,老老實實地告訴我
It's a great crime to lie to a King.
欺騙國王可是滔天大罪
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't remember. Everything happened so fast.
我不記得了,事情發生得好快
I didn't see. Liar!
我沒看見 騙子
Liar liar liar! Arya!
騙子,騙子,騙子 艾莉亞
Hey, stop it! That's enough of that. Liar liar liar!
住手,夠了 騙子,騙子
Stop! Arya!
艾莉亞住手
She's as wild as that animal of hers.
這丫頭和那野東西一個德行
I want her punished.
她非受罰不可
What would you have me do, whip her through the streets?
你要我怎麼辦,打她幾鞭遊街示衆嗎
Damn it, children fight. It's over.
該死,不過是小孩打架,現在沒事了
Joffrey will bear these scars for the rest of his life.
小喬手上一輩子都會留着疤痕
You let that little girl disarm you?
你居然讓個小姑娘打得丟盔棄甲
Ned, see to it that your daughter is disciplined.
奈德,好好管教你女兒
I'll do the same with my son.
我也會好好管教我兒子
Gladly, your Grace.
樂意之至,國王陛下
And what of the direwolf?
那隻冰原狼怎麼辦
What of the beast that savaged your son?
那隻蹂躪你兒子的禽獸該如何處置
I'd forgot the damned wolf.
我倒是把那頭該死的狼給忘了
We found no trace of the direwolf, your Grace.
陛下,那隻狼一點影子都沒有
No? So be it.
找不到,那就算了
We have another wolf.
不過還有一隻狼
As you will.
隨你便
You can't mean it. A direwolf's no pet.
你不是說真的吧 冰原狼野性難改
Get her a dog. She'll be happier for it.
幫她弄條狗,她會快樂點
He doesn't mean Lady, does he?
他不是指淑女,是不是
No no, not lady! Lady didn't bite anyone!
不,不要殺淑女,淑女從來不咬人
She's good! Lady wasn't there!
她最乖 淑女當時根本不在場
You leave her alone!
你不要欺負她
Stop them. Don't let them do it.
叫他們住手,不能這樣做
Please please, it wasn't Lady!
求求你,咬人的不是淑女
Is this your command,
這是命令嗎
your Grace?
陛下
Where is the beast? Chained up outside, your Grace.
那野獸在哪裏 王后陛下,就栓在城門外
Ser Ilyn, do me the honor.
伊林爵士,速去執行吧
No.

Jory...
喬裏
Take the girls to their rooms.
帶女孩們回房去
If it must be done,
倘若她非死不可
then I'll do it myself.
我要親自動手
Is this some trick?
你想耍什麼把戲
The wolf is of the north.
她來自北方
She deserves better than a butcher.
絕不能死在區區一個屠夫手裏
The butcher's boy
這是那個屠夫學徒
you rode him down?
你騎馬追殺他
He ran...
誰叫他跑
Not very fast.
只可惜跑得不夠快



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們