喬佛裏解除跟珊莎的婚約
Pod.
波德
Pod!
波德
Find Bronn or Varys.
把波隆或者瓦里斯找來
Tell them I am here with Maester Pycelle.
告訴他們我和派席爾學士在一起
Tell them I am very much alive.
告訴他們我還好好地活着
Yes, My Lord.
是 大人
Would you like something for the pain?
要來點東西止疼嗎
What happened?
發生了什麼事
The murderer and traitor Stannis Baratheon
殺人犯 篡奪者史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩
suffered a stunning defeat at the hands of your father.
慘敗於你父親手下
Where am I?
我在哪兒
These are your new chambers.
你的新住處
A little cramped, perhaps,
也許是小了一點
but you don't need much room, do you?
不過你也佔不了多大地方 對吧
You are no longer Hand of the King.
你已經不再是首相了
For your trouble.
害你受驚了
I, Joffrey of the house Baratheon, first of my name,
我 拜拉席恩家族的喬佛裏一世
the rightful King of the Andals
以安達爾人和先民的合法國王
and the First Men,
七國的統治者
Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and protector of the Realm,
暨全境守護者之名
do hereby proclaim my grandfather
在此宣佈我的外祖父
Tywin Lannister the savior of the city and the Hand of the King.
泰溫·蘭尼斯特爲君臨的救星及國王之手
Thank you, Your Grace.
萬分感激 陛下
Lord Petyr Baelish, step forward.
培提爾·貝里席大人 請上前
For your good service and ingenuity
鑑於您盡忠職守 及在聯合蘭尼斯特家族
in uniting the houses of Lannister and Tyrell,
和提利爾家族之事上不可磨滅的功績
I declare that you shall be granted the Castle of Harrenhal...
我授予你赫倫堡
with all its attendant lands and incomes
及其所有封地稅賦
to be held by your sons and grandsons
你的子嗣將世代繼承此等榮耀
from this day until the end of time.
萬世不輟
You honor me beyond words, Your Grace.
陛下的厚恩 臣無以言表
I shall have to acquire some sons and grandsons.
微臣這就設法弄幾個子孫出來
Ser Loras Tyrell.
洛拉斯·提利爾爵士
Your house has come to our aid.
你的家族及時出手相助
The whole realm is in your debt, none more so than I.
整個王國都欠你的人情 我亦心存感激
If your family would ask anything of me, ask it
你們家族有何請求 但說無妨
and it shall be yours.
我定當首肯
Your Grace,
陛下
my sister Margaery,
舍妹瑪格麗
her husband was taken from us before...
其丈夫業已去世 尚未...
She remains innocent.
處子之身未破
I would ask you to find it in your heart
臣唯願陛下有心促成一樁喜事
to do us the great honor of joining our houses.
若與王室聯姻 臣等不勝榮幸
Is this what you want, Lady Margaery?
這也是你的意願嗎 瑪格麗小姐
With all my heart, Your Grace.
真心誠意 陛下
I have come to love you from afar.
我遠隔萬里便已傾慕陛下
Tales of your courage and wisdom
您的勇氣 您的智慧
have never been far from my ears.
您的英雄事蹟不絕於耳
And those tales have taken root deep inside of me.
對您的崇敬早在我心裏生根發芽
Well, I too have heard tales of your beauty and grace,
我對你的美貌與優雅也早有耳聞
But the tales do not do you justice, My Lady.
但百聞不如一見 小姐
It would be an honor to return your love,
若能回應你此番示愛 我自當榮幸
but I am promised to another.
但我已有婚約在先
A king must keep his word.
君無戲言
Your Grace, in the judgment of your small council,
陛下 御前會議認爲
it would be neither proper nor wise
迎娶已被明正典刑的叛徒之女
for you to wed the daughter of a man beheaded for treason,
既爲不智 亦爲不妥
a girl whose brother is in open rebellion
更何況其兄至今依然冥頑不化
against the throne as we speak.
公開叛亂 不肯歸降
For the good of the realm,
爲了國家的福祉
your councilors beg you...
御前會議懇請您
to set Sansa Stark aside.
取消與珊莎·史塔克的婚約
Margaery! We want Margaery!
瑪格麗 我們要瑪格麗
I would like to heed your wishes
我會考慮您的建議
and the wishes of my people,
以及臣民的意願
but I took a holy vow.
但我已鄭重起誓
Your Grace,
陛下
the gods do indeed hold betrothal solemn,
諸神固然看顧婚約
but your father, blessed be his memory,
但受神榮寵之先王
made this pact before the Starks
在許婚之時
revealed their falseness.
史塔克家叛跡未顯
I have consulted with the High Septon
臣已請教過總主教
and he assures me that their crimes against the realm
他肯定地告訴我 史塔克家的反叛行徑
free you from any promise you have made to them
足以解除您在諸神面前
in the sight of the gods.
對他們許下的任何承諾
The gods are good.
諸神明鑑
I am free to heed my heart.
我終於能唯心所願
Ser Loras, I will gladly wed your sweet sister.
洛拉斯爵士 我很樂意迎娶你可愛的妹妹
You will be my queen
你將成爲我的王后
and I will love you from this day
從今日起 我將愛你
until my last day.
此生不渝
My Lady.
小姐
My sincerest condolences.
向你表示最衷心的慰藉
They're right I'm not good enough for him.
他們做得對 我確實配不上他
You shouldn't say that.
你不該這樣說
You'll be good enough for many things.
你在很多方面還有價值
He'll still enjoy beating you.
他還會喜歡打你
And now that you're a woman,
而你現在成了女人
he'll be able to enjoy you in other ways as well.
他可以用別的方式找樂子
But if he's not marrying me...
可如果他不和我結婚
He'll let you go home?
他就會放你回家嗎
Joffrey's not the sort of boy who gives away his toys.
喬佛裏可不是隨手丟掉玩具的人
You have a tender heart,
你有一顆純潔的心
Just like your mother did at your age.
就像你的母親當年一樣
I can see so much of her in you.
我在你身上能看到她的影子
She was like a sister to me.
她於我就像是妹妹
For her sake,
爲了她
I'll help get you home.
我會幫你回家
King's Landing is my home now.
現在君臨就是我的家
Look around you.
看看你周圍
We're all liars here.
我們都是騙子
And every one of us is better than you.
並且每一個都比你高明
Come in.
請進
Make yourself comfortable.
請您自便
That doesn't look very comfortable.
您這樣可不算舒坦哪
Here, watch me.
來 看着我
No need for that, my dear.
這就不用了 親愛的
You sure?
您確定
Most men like what they see.
男人一般都喜歡看這些喲
I'm not like most men.
我和一般男人不一樣
That's what most men say.
男人一般都這樣說
If you don't want what most men want,
既然您不想要一般男人要的
then you'd better tell me what you'd like me to do.
不如直說您要我做什麼吧
I would like you to tell me if working for Lord Baelish
我想問你 爲貝里席大人工作
has been all you'd hoped it would be.
是否與你之前所想的一樣
Have we met?
我們見過面嗎
You wouldn't remember me if we had?
見過的話你會不記得我嗎
I meet a lot of men.
我見過的人多着呢
And I think you remember all of them.
我認爲你記得每一個人
I think your true talents are wasted on them.
我認爲他們浪費了你真正的天賦
You're very kind, My Lord.
您過獎了 大人
Allow me to return the favor.
請讓我報答您的好意
You're afraid.
你怕了
Why? Nothing dangerous down there.
怕什麼呢 下面沒有危險的東西
I know who you are.
我知道您是誰
And, unlike your current employer,
而且呢 我和你現在的僱主不同
I protect those who work for me.
我會保護爲我工作的人
I don't abuse them to satisfy royal whims
我不會爲滿足王族的古怪念頭虐待他們
or force them to abuse each other.
也不會強迫他們相互虐待
How do you know about that?
您是怎麼知道的
I thought you said you knew who I was.
你不是說知道我是誰了嗎
What can I do for you, Lord Varys?
我能爲您做什麼呢 瓦里斯大人
Littlefinger looks at you and sees a collection of profitable holes.
在小指頭眼裏 你不過是兩張會賺♥錢的嘴
I see a potential partner.
我則認爲你是潛在的夥伴
I'm afraid of him. Oh, you should be.
他讓我害怕 怕就對了
He's a dangerous man.
他是個危險的人
But everyone has their weaknesses.
但是每個人都有弱點
Your current employer hides his very well,
你現在的僱主把弱點掩飾得非常好
but not as well as he thinks.
可並不像他想象的那麼好
You're a virgin, I take it?
我看你還是處女吧
Walk.
快走
Childhood must have been awful for you.
你的童年一定糟透了
Were you a foot taller than all the boys?
是不是比所有男孩都高上一尺
They laughed at you, called you names?
他們嘲笑你 辱罵你
Some boys like a challenge.
有些男孩喜歡挑戰
One or two must have tried to get inside big Brienne.
肯定有一兩個想要推倒大個子布蕾妮
One or two tried.
是有一兩個膽大的
But you fought them off.
你把他們都打跑了
But maybe you wished one of them could overpower you,
但說不定你還盼着有一個能打敗你
fling you down, tear off your clothes.
將你掀翻在地 撕開你的衣服
But none of them were strong enough.
但他們都不夠強壯
I'm strong enough. Not interested.
我夠強壯 不感興趣
Of course you are.
你當然感興趣
You'd love to know what it feels like to be a woman.
你很想知道做女人是什麼滋味
Ah. "They lay with lions."
"賤♥人與獅子同牀"
Tavern girls, I'd say.
應該是旅店小妹
Probably served my father's soldiers.
八成是招待過我父親的士兵
Maybe one of them gave up a kiss and a feel.
或許跟哪個偷過吻 揩過油
That's how they earned this.
於是得到這般下場
The glorious work of the northern freedom fighters.
北境自由戰士的光輝功績
Must make you proud to serve the Starks.
你給史塔克效力一定自豪萬分哪
I don't serve the Starks. I serve Lady Catelyn.
我不爲史塔克效力 我只效忠凱特琳夫人
Tell yourself that tonight when they swing in your dreams.
等夢裏見了她們 你就這樣安慰自己吧
What are you doing? Burying them.
你要做什麼 埋葬他們
We shouldn't stay here. We should get back on the river.
我們不該留在這兒 該回河上去
I think these women would understand if...
我想這些女人能理解...
I don't care what you think.
我不在意你的想法
I didn't leave it here.
我沒把它留在這兒
Untie me now.
快給我鬆綁
I gave it to you to cut the rope,
我給你匕♥首割繩子
and now I don't have me dagger no more.
然後就再也沒見着
So unless it got stuck in your ass on its way to your cunt,
除非拿它捅騷♥逼不成卡在你屁♥眼裏
it stands to reason that it's gone...
不然一準兒是丟了
What's your business here?
你在這裏做什麼
Traveling a prisoner.
押送犯人
You're a woman. A woman!
你是個女人 女人
Well, fuck me! 我♥操啊
If you've quite finished up...
如果你們笑夠了
All right, we'll be going.
好吧 我們走了
Who do you fight for?
你爲誰而戰
The Starks.
史塔克
What did he do?
他做了什麼
Apparently eating is now a crime. Who knew?
如今連喫東西也犯法 誰知道呢
No, stealing is a crime.
不 偷竊犯法
But it's not a crime to starve. That's justice for you.
餓死就不犯法 這就是你們的正義
Where are you taking him? To Riverrun.
你要帶他到哪兒去 奔流城
Why Riverrun?
爲什麼去奔流城
Steal from the Tullys, it's their dungeons you rot in.
偷徒利家的東西 就要爛在他們的地牢裏
Why not kill him? For stealing a pig?
爲什麼不宰了他 就因爲偷了頭豬嗎
I don't give the orders.
命令不是我下的
He must be important to someone.
一定是有人認爲他很重要
Sending him with you? How important could he be?
派你押送 他能有多重要
All right, have it your way,
算了 隨您的意
M'lady.
小姐
Do I know you? Have you been to Ashemark?
我認得你嗎 你去過烙印城嗎
No. Then you don't know me.
沒有 那你不認得我
Do you ever go to the river market at Salt Rock?
你去過鹽巖城的河間市集嗎
Is it near Ashemark? No.
在烙印城附近嗎 不是
I've never been there.
那我沒去過
What do you think of these beauties?
你覺得這幾位美人怎麼樣
I hope you gave them quick deaths.
希望你沒折磨她們
Two of them we did, yeah.
有兩個死得挺痛快
Wait.
等等
I do know you.
我認得你
That's Jaime Lannister.
他是詹姆·蘭尼斯特
I wish someone had told me.
咋沒人告訴我呢
I wouldn't have had to steal that pig.
我要是他 就不偷那頭豬了
If this is the Kingslayer, I think I'd know about it.
如果他是弒君者 我肯定知道
How do you know what the Kingslayer looks like?
你怎麼知道弒君者長什麼樣
I was at Whispering Wood. I saw him.
我參加了囈語森林之戰 見到他了
They dragged him out of the woods and threw him down before the King.
看他被拖出森林 扔在國王面前
He's not the Kingslayer. Sorry to disappoint you.
他不是弒君者 讓你們掃興了
If he was, I'd only be traveling his head.
如果他是 我就只用押送他的腦袋了
I have a question for you both.
我要問你們一句話
And I want you to answer it at the same time.
你們要同時回答
I count to three, you both answer.
我數到三 你們一起回答
What's his name?
他叫什麼名字
One.
一
Two. Three.
二 三
Two quick deaths.
兩個死得痛快
Those were Stark men.
他們是史塔克的兵啊
I don't serve the Starks.
我不爲史塔克家效力
I serve Lady Catelyn.
我效忠凱特琳夫人
I told her I'd take you to King's Landing,
我答應她帶你去君臨
And that's what I'm going to do.
說到就要做到
Stay.
等着
Walder Frey is a dangerous man to cross.
瓦德·佛雷是個惹不起的人
I know that.
這我知道
And you mean to do it anyway?
而你還要一意孤行嗎
I love her.
我愛她
I know that seems important to you.
我知道這似乎對你很重要
It is important to me.
確實很重要
Your father didn't love me when we married.
你父親娶我時 並不愛我
He hardly knew me or I him.
當時我們可以說互不相識
Love didn't just happen to us.
我們沒有一見鍾情
We built it slowly over the years,
而是歷經多年 一磚一瓦
stone by stone,
慢慢地營造
for you, for your brothers and sisters,
爲你 和你的弟弟妹妹們
for all of us.
爲我們大家
It's not as exciting as secret passion in the woods,
這自然沒有林中偷♥歡來得刺♥激
but it is stronger.
但更爲穩固
It lasts longer.
更爲長久
And that is what would be in store for me
所以我和瓦德·佛雷家的女兒
with one of Walder Frey's daughters,
也要先成婚後談感情嗎
what you and father had? Why not?
跟您和父親一樣 怎麼不行呢
Because she's not beautiful?
只因爲他女兒不美
Because she's not exotic and exciting?
沒有異域風情 不夠刺♥激嗎
Now you're arguing just to argue because you arranged it.
您這是強詞奪理 只因婚事是您撮合的
And you agreed to it.
而你也同意了
You gave him your word.
還對佛雷發了誓
Treat your oaths recklessly and your people will do the same.
若君主任性食言 臣民自然有樣學樣
If your father lived his life for one thing
你父親一輩子堅持的...
My father is dead.
父親已經死了
And the only parent I have left
而我的母親
has no right to call anyone reckless.
沒資格指責別人任性
You said you saw my victory in the flames.
你曾說在火焰中看到了我的勝利
I did.
沒錯
I still see it. The flames lied.
現在還能看到 這火撒謊
And I'm no better than a savage trusting in a fire god.
而我成了迷信火神的無知蠻子
I fought for your god in Blackwater Bay.
我爲你的神血戰黑水灣
I led my men to the gates of the Seventh Hell
帶我的手下闖到七層地獄的門前
as their brothers burned alive, and for what?
不顧他們的弟兄活活燒死 結果呢
Attacked from behind by Tywin Lannister and the Tyrells.
泰溫·蘭尼斯特和提利爾家從背後偷襲
If you see so much in your flames, why didn't you warn me?
你若在火中洞察一切 怎麼不警♥告我
The Lord of Light only allows me glimpses.
光之王只准我匆匆一瞥
You claimed to speak for a God.
你自稱是神的代言人
Will you quit the war just because you've lost a battle?
輸了一仗 您就放棄整場戰爭嗎
You talk about war as if you understand it.
你不懂戰爭就別說三道四
I've been fighting far longer than you.
我戰鬥的時日遠比您久長
Have you? Show me how you fight.
是嗎 讓我看看你怎麼戰鬥
Show me.
來啊
Where's your God now?
你的神哪兒去了
Will he save you?
他會救你嗎
Where is your God?
你的神呢
Inside you.
在您體內
I murdered my brother.
我殺了我弟弟
We murdered him.
是我們殺了他
Share the weight with me.
責任由我們共同分擔
He wasn't your brother.
又不是你的弟弟
This war has just begun.
戰爭纔剛剛開始
It will last for years.
必將持續很多年
Thousands will die at your command.
您的命令會葬送千萬人的生命
You will betray the men serving you.
您會離棄忠心耿耿的部屬
You will betray your family.
背叛您的家族
You will betray everything you once held dear.
拋下曾經視若珍寶的一切
And it will all be worth it
但這都是值得的
because you are the Son of Fire.
因爲您是聖焰之子
You are the Warrior of Light.
是光明的戰士
You will sweep aside this pretender and that one.
您將要掃滅一個又一個僞王
You will be King.
登基爲王
You promise these things, but...
你張嘴就許諾 可...
You don't know.
你無法確信
None of us know.
我們都無法確信
Let me show you.
來 我指給您看
Look into the fire, my King.
往火裏看 我的國王
Look.
看
I see fire.
只有火
Keep looking.
繼續看
Do you see?
看見了嗎
Do you see, My King?
看見了嗎 我的國王
Yes.
看見了
I will kill that man.
我一定要宰了那傢伙
I don't care how many arrows they feather me with,
不管他們有多少枝箭射中我
how many spears they run through me,
多少根長矛刺穿我
I will kill that horn blowing cunt before I fall.
我死前定要宰掉那個吹號的混♥蛋
They want you to know you're surrounded.
他們想要你知道自己身陷重圍
I know I'm surrounded.
我知道身陷重圍
I know that because I stood on the battlements
之所以知道 是因爲我站在城垛後
and saw I was surrounded.
親眼看到我身陷重圍
They don't want you to sleep.
他們不想讓你睡覺
They want to sap your spirit before
他們想消磨你的銳氣 然後...
Thank you, wise bald man.
多謝了 博學的老禿子
Thank you for explaining siege tactics to me.
多謝你給我講解圍城戰術
No word from my father?
我父親還沒回話
No.
沒有
Send more ravens.
再派幾隻信鴉
You killed all the ravens.
信鴉都被你殺掉了
The first time I saw Winterfell...
第一次見到臨冬城時
The first time I saw Winterfell,
第一次見到臨冬城時
it looked like something
它看起來就像
that had been here for thousands of years
一個存在了數千年的龐然大物
and would be here for thousands of years after I was dead.
而且在我死後 還能存在數千年
I saw it and I thought,
我當時便想
Of course Ned Stark crushed our rebellion
"難怪奈德·史塔克能夠鎮♥壓我們的反抗"
and killed my brothers.
殺死我的兄弟們
We never stood a chance against a man who lives here."
我們根本不可能戰勝這座堡壘的主人"
Lord Stark went out of his way to make it your home.
史塔克大人真心誠意地善待你
Yes, my captors were so very kind to me.
是啊 擄走我的人對我可真好
You love reminding me of that.
你不斷地提醒我
Everyone in this frozen pile of shit
在這冰天雪地的鬼地方
has always loved reminding me of that.
所有人都不斷地提醒我
You know what it's like to be told how lucky you are
整天聽人說當囚犯有多麼幸運
to be someone's prisoner?
你知道那種感覺嗎
To be told how much you owe them?
說你欠他們好大的人情
And then to go back home to your real father...
然後你回到家 回到親生父親身邊...
I will kill that man.
我一定要宰了那傢伙
I swear it to the Drowned God,
我向淹神發誓
the Old Gods, the New Gods,
向新神和舊神
to every fucking God in every fucking heaven,
向天上所有的混賬諸神發誓
I will kill that man.
我一定要宰了那傢伙
Theon, listen to me.
席恩 聽我說
I serve Winterfell.
我侍奉臨冬城
Now Winterfell is yours.
現在臨冬城是你的
I'm bound by oath to serve you.
我便恪守誓言 好生侍奉你
And what's your counsel, trusted friend?
那你有什麼諫言 忠誠的朋友
Run.
逃
northmen wait outside the walls. You have men.
城外有五百北軍 你只有二十人
You can't win.
你贏不了
Wait for nightfall and run.
等到天黑就逃走
There's nowhere to run.
我無處可逃
I'd never make it back to the Iron Islands.
我絕對不回鐵羣島
And even if I did, even if by some miracle
即使逃了 即使奇蹟出現
I slipped through the lines and made it home,
我神不知鬼不覺地溜出去 回到了家
I'd be a coward.
我也是懦夫
The Greyjoy who ran.
逃跑的葛雷喬伊
The shame of the family.
家族的恥辱
Don't go home.
那就別回去
Join the Night's Watch.
加入守夜人
Once a man has taken the black...
只要穿上黑衣
he's beyond reach of the law.
便不再受法律制裁
All his past crimes are forgiven.
過去的罪孽一筆勾銷
I won't make it to the Wall.
我逃不到長城
I won't make it feet past the Winterfell gates.
到了臨冬城外 我跑不出十步
There are ways.
天無絕人之路
Hidden passageways built so the lords of Winterfell could escape.
還有專爲臨冬城主們修築的逃生密道
The road will be dangerous.
那條路很危險
But with a little luck...
但只要運氣稍佳...
The Night's Watch is an ancient, honorable order.
守夜人是古老而光榮的軍團
You'll have opportunities there.
你在那裏大有機會
The opportunity for Jon Snow to cut my throat in my sleep.
有機會半夜裏被瓊恩·雪諾割了喉嚨
The opportunity to make amends for what you've done.
有機會彌補你曾經的所作所爲
I've done a lot, haven't I?
我做了太多事情 是吧
Things I never imagined myself doing.
我從沒想過會做的事情
I've known you many years, Theon Greyjoy.
席恩·葛雷喬伊 我認識你這麼多年
You're not the man you're pretending to be.
你所僞裝的樣子 並不是你的本性
Not yet.
你還沒有變
You may be right.
也許你說的對
But I've gone too far to pretend to be anything else.
但我已經走得太遠 無法回頭了
You hear that?
聽見了嗎
That's the mating call of the Northmen.
那羣北方佬在發春呢
They want to fuck us.
他們想幹咱們
Well, I haven't had a good fuck in weeks.
很好 我已經幾周沒好好幹過了
I'm ready for one.
正準備大幹一場
They say every ironborn man is worth a dozen from the mainland.
人說 一個鐵種能頂一打大陸的兵
Aye!
對
You think they are right? Aye.
你們也同意吧 同意
We die today, brothers.
兄弟們 我們今日必死
We die bleeding from wounds
遍體鱗傷 千瘡百孔
with arrows in our necks and spears in our guts,
箭雨穿身 槍矛插腹 光榮戰死
but our war cries will echo through eternity.
但我們的吶喊必將回蕩不息
They will sing about the battle of Winterfell
他們將傳唱悲壯的臨冬城戰役
until the Iron Islands have slipped beneath the waves.
直至鐵羣島覆沒於海浪之下
Every man, woman, and child will know who we were
男女老少都將銘記我們的名字
and how long we stood.
我們今天的堅守
Aggar and Gelmarr;
阿加 葛馬
Wex and Urzen;
威克斯還有烏茲
Stygg and Black Lorren...
斯提吉和黑羅倫
Ironborn warriors will cry out our names
鐵種的勇士將一邊呼喊我們的名字
as they leap onto the shores of Seagard and Faircastle.
一邊衝上♥海疆城和仙女城的海岸
Aye!
沒錯
Mothers will name their sons for us. Aye!
母親用我們的名字給孩子取名 沒錯
Girls will think of us with their lovers inside them.
姑娘們做♥愛時腦子裏想的是我們
Aye!
沒錯
And whoever kills that fucking horn blower
誰要是殺掉那個吹號的混賬
will stand in bronze above the shores of Pyke!
就能在派克島的海岸上立一尊銅像
Aye!
沒錯
What is dead may never die! What is dead may never die!
逝者不死 逝者不死
Thought he'd never shut up.
他屁話好多
It was a good speech.
演講很感人
Didn't want to interrupt.
真不想打斷
What is this?
這是怎麼回事
What are you doing?
你幹什麼
Let's go home.
我們回家
Come on.
走吧
Why should I believe you?
我爲何要信你
Why would I lie about it?
我爲何要撒謊呢
To create strife between my sister and me.
挑撥我和老姐的關係
Where before there was nothing but love.
說得好像你們倆過去很友愛似的
Ser Mandon Moore tried to kill you on your sister's orders.
曼登·穆爾爵士奉令姐之命除掉您
If it weren't for your squire's bravery,
多虧您這位勇敢的侍從
you'd be a dead man.
您才撿回一條命
Pod.
波德
Yes, My Lord?
有何吩咐 大人
Would it be excessive of me to ask you to save my life twice in a week?
一週之內要你救我兩次 是不是有點過分
No, My Lord.
沒那回事 大人
You're a good lad.
你是個好小夥
Get Bronn, tell him I want four of his most loyal Gold Cloaks
把波隆叫來 讓他派四個最可靠的金袍子
outside my door at all times.
寸步不離地守在我門前
I'm afraid your friend has been relieved of his command of the City Watch.
恐怕您的朋友已經卸任都城守衛隊長一職了
The Gold Cloaks are now firmly in the hands of your father
金袍子現在牢牢掌控在令尊手裏
or your sister.
或是令姐手裏
It varies from cloak to cloak.
不同的袍子侍奉不同的主子
Then my hill tribesmen. Have gone home.
我手下的高山氏族呢 回家了
Your father paid them quite handsomely.
令尊極爲慷慨地打賞了他們
I'm afraid we won't be seeing each other for some time, My Lord.
我們怕是一時半會兒沒法見面了 大人
Don't want to swim too close to a drowning man?
想要撇清關係 怕我拖你下水嗎
And I thought we were friends.
還以爲我們是朋友呢
We are.
當然是
Podrick, would you mind?
波德瑞克 勞煩你
There are many who know that without you
許多人都很清楚 如果沒有您
this city faced certain defeat.
都城必會淪陷
The King won't give you any honors,
國王不會賜予您榮耀
the histories won't mention you,
史書不會記載您的姓名
but we will not forget.
我們卻不會忘記
Come along now, Podrick.
走吧 波德瑞克
My love.
我的愛人
It was good of you to come.
你能來真是太好了
Good of me?
太好了
Of course I come.
我當然要來啊
I want to see you. Believe me, you don't.
我要看你 你不會想看的
Have you looked?
你看過嗎
I will be the first.
那我是第一個了
Well?
怎麼樣
You are a mess.
一塌糊塗
I'm a monster as well as a dwarf.
我現在不僅是侏儒 還是怪物
You should charge me double.
你應該收我雙倍的錢
You think I'm here for money?
你以爲我是爲錢而來嗎
That was the arrangement we made.
這不是定好的交易嗎
I pay you and you lie to me.
我付你錢 你哄我開心
Aw, I'm a poor little rich man
我是個有錢的小矮子
and nobody loves me,
沒人愛我
so I make jokes all the time and pay them to laugh.
於是我就給人講笑話 花錢僱他們笑fuck your money.
誰稀罕你的錢
Let's leave.
我們走吧
Leave? Leave king's landing.
走 離開君臨
They tried to kill you. They will try again.
他們要殺你 絕不會善罷甘休
Going into wars, fighting soldiers...
親臨戰場 浴血奮戰
you're terrible at this.
這方面你很差勁
Let's take a boat to Pentos and never come back.
我們坐船去潘託斯 永遠不要回來
You don't belong here.
你不屬於這裏
What would we do in Pentos?
我們去潘託斯做什麼
Eat, drink, fuck, live.
喫喝玩樂
I want to go with you.
我很想和你一起去
So do it.
那就來吧
Your father, your sister, all these bad people,
你父親 你姐姐 所有這些壞人
they can't stop you.
他們都阻止不了你
Forget about them. Come with me.
別管他們 跟我一起走吧
I can't.
我不能
I do belong here.
我屬於這裏
These bad people
對付這些壞人
are what I'm good at.
是我最擅長的事情
Outtalking them, outthinking them.
比他們能說 比他們會想
It's what I am.
這纔是我
And I like it.
我樂在其中
I like it more than anything I've ever done.
這是我最最喜歡做的事情
Are you going to leave?
你要走了嗎
You have a shit memory.
你記性真差
I am yours and you are mine.
我是你的 你是我的
In the sight of the Seven,
在七神的見證下
I hereby seal these two souls,
兩個靈魂合二爲一
binding them as one for eternity.
永結連理
Look upon one another and say the words.
請兩位對視 朗誦誓詞
Father, smith, Warrior, Mother,
天父 鐵匠 戰士 聖母
Maiden, Crone, Stranger.
少女 老嫗 陌客
I am hers and she is mine... I am his and he is mine...
我屬於她她屬於我 我屬於他他屬於我
From this day until the end of my days.
從今日起 至死方休
這是鬼屋 卡麗熙 大家都知道
守衛在哪裏
沒有守衛 男巫用巫術殺人 並非刀劍
讓他們試試
Is this a riddle?
還要解謎嗎
Khaleesi!
卡麗熙
Khaleesi!
卡麗熙
Khaleesi!
卡麗熙
Are you trying to frighten me with magic tricks?
你想拿魔術戲法嚇唬我嗎
You want me? Here I am.
你要我來 我來了
Are you afraid of a little girl?
一個小姑娘你也怕嗎
How did he find us?
他是怎麼找到我們的
What are you doing here?
你在這裏做什麼
Waiting for you.
等你
How did you know we'd come this way?
你怎麼知道我們走這條路
After all the things you have seen,
目睹了這麼多事情
this is your question?
你就問這種問題
How did you kill those guards?
你怎麼殺死守衛的
Was it hard?
難不難
No harder than taking a new name if you know the way.
跟換名字一樣簡單 只要你瞭解方法
Show me how. I want to be able to do it, too.
教我 我要學這本事
If you would learn, you must come with me.
如果你要學 就得跟我走
Where?
去哪兒
Far and away across the Narrow Sea to Braavos.
很遠很遠的地方 狹海對岸的布拉佛斯
My dancing master was from Braavos.
我的舞蹈老師就是布拉佛斯人
To be a dancing master is a special thing,
做舞蹈老師是不錯
but to be a Faceless Man...
但要成爲無面者
that is something else entirely.
那就是另一回事了
A girl has many names on her lips...
女孩嘴邊掛着很多名字
Joffrey, Cersei, Tywin Lannister,
喬佛裏 瑟曦 泰溫·蘭尼斯特
Ilyn Payne, the Hound.
伊林·派恩 獵狗
Names to offer up to the red god.
獻給紅神的名字
She could offer them all one by one.
她可以全獻給紅神 一個一個來
I want to.
我想去
But I can't.
可我不能去
I need to find my brother and mother.
我得找到我的哥哥和母親
And my sister.
還有姐姐
I need to find her, too.
我也得找到她
Then we must part.
那我們就得分開
A man has duties as well.
某人也有使命在身
Here.
拿着
What is it?
這是什麼
A coin of great value.
一枚珍貴的硬幣
Could it buy a horse?
它夠買♥馬嗎
It is not meant for the buying of horses.
它不是用來買♥馬的
Then what good is it?
那有什麼用
If the day comes when you must find me again,
如果有一天你必須找到我
just give that coin to any man from Braavos
就把這枚硬幣交給任何一個布拉佛斯人
and say these words to him,
並對他說
Valar Morghulis."
凡人皆有一死[古瓦雷利亞語]"
Valar Morghulis.
凡人皆有一死
Please don't go, Jaqen.
請你別走 賈昆
Jaqen is dead.
賈昆死了
Say it again. Valar Morghulis.
再說一遍 凡人皆有一死
Valar Morghulis.
凡人皆有一死
Good.
很好
Farewell, Arya Stark.
別了 艾莉亞·史塔克
Osha, what are you doing?
歐莎 你在做什麼
Tell us what medicine to get from your chambers.
告訴我們從你房間裏找什麼藥
We'll make you better. I feel just fine.
我們會讓你好起來 我很好
They burned it down. They burned everything.
他們燒了臨冬城 燒了所有東西
Not everything. Not you.
不是所有東西 你們沒事
But they may come back. You have to go.
不過他們可能會回來 你們得離開
Put on your warmest clothes.
穿上最暖和的衣服
Pack as much food as you can carry and go north.
帶上足夠的食物 去北方
North's the wrong way.
往北走就錯了
Their mother and brother are south.
他們的母親和哥哥在南方
We don't know where.
我們不知道他們身在何處
There are too many enemies in the south.
南方有太多敵人
Go to the Wall to Jon.
去長城找瓊恩
He'll look after you and let your mother know you're safe.
他會照顧你們 並向你們的母親報平安
I don't want to leave you.
我不想離開你
No more than I want to leave you.
我也不想離開你們
I pulled you into the world.
是我迎接你們來到世間
Both of you.
你們倆
I've seen both your faces almost every day since.
之後便與你們朝夕相處
And for that, I consider myself very, very lucky.
能夠如此 我已經非常幸運了
Go now with Hodor.
快跟阿多走吧
Go on.
走啊
I'll be right here.
我就在這裏
Hodor.
阿多
Osha.
歐莎
You must protect them.
你必須保護他們
You're the only one who can.
他們只有你了
You may have to protect them against your own kind.
爲此你可能要跟你的族人爲敵
I've got no great love for my own kind.
我對族人沒多深的感情
I'll get you milk of the poppy.
我給你拿罌粟花奶
Tell me where to find it.
告訴我在哪兒
I don't want milk of the poppy.
我不要罌粟花奶
Do it quickly.
利落點
我生命的月亮
這一定是把你從我身邊帶走的黑魔法
那麼快就帶走了你 我還沒有...
或許我死了 只是我不知道
或許你我二人在夜晚的國度
或許沒有你的陪伴 我拒絕進入夜晚的國度
或許我叫聖馬滾開 然後回到這裏等你
}聽上去是你的作風
或許這是一場夢 你我的夢
我不知道
這些問題該問那些骨瘦如柴的智者
你是我生命的月亮
我只知道這一點
也只需要知道這一點
如果這是一場夢
誰敢喊醒我 我就殺了他
Until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east,
等太陽從西邊升起 在東邊落下
Until the rivers run dry
等江河干涸
and the mountains blow in the wind like leaves.
山脈像枯葉一樣隨風吹落
They miss their mother.
他們想念母親
They want to be with you.
他們想要你在身邊
Do you want to be with them?
你想陪伴他們嗎
You will be.
你會的
When your dragons were born,
當你的龍誕生
our magic was born again.
我們的魔法也重生了
It is strongest in their presence.
有他們在 魔法最爲強大
And they are strongest in yours.
而有你在 他們最爲強壯
You will be with them,
你將陪着他們
through winter, summer,
經歷嚴冬盛夏
and winter again.
再到夏去冬來
Across a thousand thousand seasons
無數次季節變遷
you will be with them.
你陪着他們度過
And we will be with you until time comes to an end.
而我們會陪着你 直到時間終結
Welcome home, Daenerys Stormborn.
風暴降生丹妮莉絲 歡迎回家
This is not my home.
這裏不是我的家
My home is across the sea where my people are waiting for me.
我的家在狹海對岸 我的人♥民正等着我
They will be waiting a long time.
那他們要等很久了
Dracarys.
龍焰
We should be there by sundown.
我們日落前應該能到
Won't be a fun night for you.
對你來說 今晚可不好過
Mance knows how to make crows sing.
曼斯知道怎麼讓烏鴉唱歌
If you know what to say,
你要是知道說什麼
you might just make it through the night.
說不定能撐過今晚
Not talking's not the way to go.
不說話可不是辦法
Careful with that.
當心點
You might cut yourself.
小心傷着自己
Never swung a sword before, have you?
你以前沒揮過劍吧
You look like a baby with a rattle.
簡直像小嬰兒玩撥浪鼓
Enough of that!
夠了
Stop! Why, traitor?
住手 怎麼 叛徒
So you can give Mance Rayder an invitation to Castle Black?
你這樣好把曼斯·雷德領到黑城堡去嗎
Let 'em fight.
讓他們打
That's it? That's what you can do?
就這樣嗎 這麼點能耐
You little shit.
你個小混♥蛋
Your traitor father teach you that?
是你那叛徒爹教你的嗎
Or was it your whore mother?
還是你那婊♥子娘
We are the watchers on the Wall.
我們是長城上的守衛
You can tell Mance
你可以告訴曼斯
that's the man who killed Qhorin Halfhand.
是他幹掉了斷掌科林
Burn the body. Aye.
燒了屍體 是
You don't want this one coming back for you.
你不會希望這傢伙回來找你的
Come along, Jon Snow.
走吧 瓊恩·雪諾
Time to meet the King Beyond the Wall.
是時候見塞外之王了
What the...?
怎麼...
Khaleesi, please.
卡麗熙 饒命
He said you'd never leave Qarth alive.
他說您沒法活着離開魁爾斯
Come.
跟我來
Nothing.
空的
Thank you, Xaro Xhoan Daxos.
謝謝你 札羅·贊旺·達梭斯
Thank you for teaching me this lesson.
感謝你給我上了寶貴的一課
I am King of Qarth.
我是魁爾斯國王
I can help you now, truly help you.
我可以幫您 真的可以幫您
We can take the Iron Throne.
我們可以奪取鐵王座
I'll bring you , ships. Please, Khaleesi, I beg you.
我給您一千艘船 求您了 卡麗熙
All that you have dreamed is within your reach!
您的夢想唾手可得
I beg you, please!
求您了
Khaleesi. Please! Please!
卡麗熙 求您了
Khaleesi!
卡麗熙
It's all a lie.
全是假的
Looks real enough to me.
我看足夠真實了
Real enough to buy a ship?
真實得夠買♥一艘船吧
Aye, a small ship.
還行 一艘小船
所有的金子和珠寶都拿走
I thought we were coming north to fight wildlings.
還以爲我們到北邊來打野人呢
Is this goat?
這是山羊糞嗎
It's moose.
駝鹿糞
People shouldn't live anywhere you need to burn shit to keep warm.
要靠燒糞取暖的鬼地方 壓根兒就不該住人
Well, you see a tree, let me know.
你要能看見樹 告訴我一聲
If you step back and think about it,
要是仔細想想
the thing about Gilly that's so interesting is...
吉莉這人最有意思的就是...
Just bloody kill me. No, truly.
殺了我算了 我說真的啦
The thing about her that I find so interesting is that
她這人最有趣的地方就是
after all that Craster's done to her,
卡斯特那麼對待她
she's still got hope that life might get better.
她仍然對生活懷着美好的願望
The thing about Gilly that you find so interesting
你覺得吉莉最有趣的地方就是
is that she said six words to you.
她對你說了六個字
And the thing about you that I find so interesting
我覺得你最有趣的地方就是
is absolutely nothing.
全然的無趣
It's Jon and the Halfhand.
是瓊恩和斷掌
They're back.
他們回來了
Two blasts is wildlings.
兩聲是野人來犯
You're not fighting them alone. Come on.
對野人可不能單打獨鬥 走
Three blasts?
三聲
Run!
快跑
Wait! Wait for me!
等等 等等我
Grenn!
葛蘭
Edd!
艾迪