權力的遊戲   第三季 第一集
Game of Thrones  S03E01
July 28, 2019, 6:10 a.m.

凡人皆需侍奉


Fall back!
撤退
Brother?
兄弟
Did you send the ravens?
你放信鴉了嗎
Tarly, look at me.
塔利 看着我
Did you send the ravens?
你放信鴉了嗎
That was your job.
那是你的職責
Your only job.
你唯一的職責
We need to get back to the Wall.
我們要趕回長城
It's a long march.
路途漫長
We know what's out there,
我們知道外面有什麼
but we have to make it, have to warn them
但我們必須回去 回去警告他們
or before winter's done,
否則 不等冬天結束
everyone you've ever known will be dead.
你們認識的每一個人都要死去
First time you've seen a giant, Jon Snow?
第一次看見巨人嗎 瓊恩·雪諾
Well, don't stare too long. They're shy.
行了 別盯着看 他們很害羞
When they stop being shy, they get angry.
等害羞過去 他們可要發怒
And when they're angry,
巨人發起怒來
I've seen them pound a man straight into the ground
我可見過他們把人直直地釘到地裏
like a hammer on a nail.
就像錘頭敲釘子
Crow! Crow!
烏鴉 烏鴉
Look over there! Crow!
快看那兒 烏鴉
Crow! Look over here! Look!
烏鴉 看那裏 看
Ah, look, crow coming!
看 烏鴉來了
Crow!
烏鴉
You're wearing the wrong color.
你穿錯了顏色
Mance was a ranger.
曼斯也當過遊騎兵
In your hearts, all you crows want to fly free.
你們烏鴉打心眼裏都渴望自由飛翔
When I'm free, will I be free to go?
我可以自由加入 也可以自由離開嗎
Crow! Crow!
烏鴉 烏鴉
Sure, you will.
當然可以
And I'll be free to kill you.
而我也有了殺你的自由
Got no respect, this lot.
這幫崽子沒什麼教養
Got no fathers to slap 'em when they're foul.
犯了錯也沒父親教育
What happened to their fathers?
他們的父親怎麼了
Some of them were killed by crows like you.
有些被你這樣的烏鴉殺了
Don't look so grim, Jon Snow.
別陰着臉 瓊恩·雪諾
If Mance Rayder likes you, you'll live another day.
如果曼斯·雷德喜歡你 你就能多活一天
And if he don't...
如果他不喜歡...
I smell a crow.
我聞到了烏鴉的味道
We killed his friends.
我們殺了他的同伴
Thought you'd want to question this one.
也許你有什麼想問他的
What do we want with a baby crow?
乳臭未乾的烏鴉要來有什麼用
This baby killed Qhorin Halfhand.
是這小子殺了斷掌科林
He wants to be one of us.
他想加入我們
That halfhanded cunt killed friends of mine.
那狗♥日♥的斷掌可殺了我不少朋友
Friends twice your size.
他們一個頂你倆
My father told me big men fall just as quick as little ones
我父親說過 利劍穿心而過
if you put a sword through their hearts.
大塊頭跟小個子一樣死得快
Plenty of little men tried to put their swords through my heart.
許多小個子都想捅我個透心涼
And there's plenty of little skeletons buried in the woods.
林子裏可埋了很多小小的骸骨呢
What's your name, boy? Jon Snow.
你叫什麼名字 小子 瓊恩·雪諾
Your Grace.
見過陛下
Your Grace?
陛下
Did you hear that?
聽到沒有
From now on, you'd better kneel every time I fart.
從今往後 每次我放屁你都下跪好了
Stand, boy.
起來吧 小子
We don't kneel for anyone beyond the Wall.
長城之外 不用對任何人下跪
So, you're Ned Stark's bastard.
你就是奈德·史塔克的私生子
Thank you for the gift, Lord of Bones.
謝謝你的禮物 骸骨之王
You can leave us.
你們可以退下了
The girl likes you.
那姑娘喜歡你
You like her back, Snow?
你也喜歡她嗎 雪諾
That why you want to join us?
這是你要加入我們的原因嗎
Don't panic, boy.
別緊張 小子
This isn't the damned Night's Watch
這不是狗♥日♥的守夜人軍團
where we make you swear off girls.
我們不要你發誓不碰女人
This chicken eater you thought was king is Tormund Giantsbane.
被你當作國王的小雞吞食者是巨人剋星託蒙德
Can't believe this pup killed the Halfhand.
不敢相信這小崽子殺了斷掌
He was our enemy
他是我們的對頭
and I'm glad he's dead.
他死了我很高興
He was my brother once.
他也曾是我的兄弟
Back when he had a whole hand.
那時候他的手掌還完好無損
What were you doing with him?
你跟着他出來幹什麼
The Lord Commander sent me to the Halfhand for seasoning.
司令大人要我跟着斷掌出來鍛鍊
Why?
爲什麼
He wants me to lead one day.
他希望我有一天能領軍
But here you are, a traitor
可你來了這裏
kneeling before the KingbeyondtheWall.
成了跪拜塞外之王的叛徒
If I'm a traitor, then you are, too.
如果我是叛徒 那你也是
Why do you want to join us, Jon Snow?
爲什麼要加入我們 瓊恩·雪諾
I want to be free.
我想要自由
No, I don't think so.
不 我看未必
I think what you want most of all
我覺得你最想要的
is to be a hero.
是當英雄
I'll ask you one last time
我最後再問你一次
why do you want to join us?
爲什麼要加入我們
We stopped at Craster's Keep on the way north.
我們北進途中在卡斯特的堡壘休息
I saw...
我看見
You saw what?
你看見了什麼
I saw Craster take his own baby boy
我看見卡斯特把他的親生兒子
and leave it in the woods.
留在林子裏
I saw what took it.
我看見了帶走孩子的東西
You're telling me you saw one of them?
你是說你看見了它們
And why would that make you desert your brothers?
所以你就背棄自己的兄弟
Because when I told the Lord Commander,
因爲我把此事稟告司令大人
he already knew.
卻發現他早已知曉
Thousands of years ago, the First Men
數千年前 先民與異鬼搏鬥
battled the White Walkers and defeated them.
並且擊敗了它們
I want to fight for the side that fights for the living.
我希望加入爲生者而戰的一方
Did I come to the right place?
我來對地方了嗎
We'll need to find you a new cloak.
我們要給你找件新斗篷
What if you took off that bit there?
不如這塊布也脫掉
Don't you want to leave something to the imagination?
不想留一點兒想象空間嗎
Trouble is, I've never had much imagination.
問題是 我從來也沒啥想象力
I want you to take it off.
我要你來脫
Mouth.
用嘴
Ser Bronn. Ser Bronn.
波隆爵士 波隆爵士
I didn't hear that.
我沒聽見
Apologies, Ser. Back away.
抱歉 爵士 後退
Keep backing away till you're outside this establishment.
繼續退 一直退出這座院子
Then back away some more. Lord Tyrion sent me.
然後再退幾步 提利昂大人派我來的
I will murder you, boy.
我要殺了你 小子
He said it was a matter of life and death.
他說是生死攸關的事
Pod? It's your sister.
波德 是你姐姐
The queen.
太后
What are they doing here?
他們來幹什麼
Protecting me, I assume.
大概是保護我吧
Will you let me in?
不請我進去嗎
No, I don't think so.
我看不行
If I wanted to kill you, do you think I'd let a wooden door stop me?
要是我想殺你 一扇木門攔得住嗎
They stay outside.
他們留在外面
I'm not afraid of you, little brother.
我並不怕你 弟弟
Why are you here? I wanted to see your face.
你來做什麼 想看看你的臉
They said you'd lost your nose,
他們說你丟了鼻子
but it's not as gruesome as all that.
看上去倒沒那麼糟
The man who cut me lost more than his nose.
砍我的人丟的可不止是鼻子
I should hope so.
意料之中
The rebels came for Joffrey's head, they lost their own.
逆賊來取喬佛裏的頭 自己卻掉了腦袋
Thanks to Father.
多虧了父親大人
Thanks to Father.
多虧了父親大人
Of course, it wasn't a rebel who tried to kill me.
不過想殺我的卻不是逆賊
No? Curious.
是嗎 那可奇了
Bit of a comedown from chamber of the Hand.
從首相塔搬到這裏 雲泥之別啊
But then I don't suppose you need much room.
可我覺得你也用不到多少空間
Grand Maester Pycelle made the same joke.
派席爾大學士開了同樣的玩笑
You must be proud to be as funny as
能跟那卵蛋垂到膝蓋上的老傢伙一樣幽默
a man whose balls brush his knees.
你一定很是驕傲啊
You're meeting Father today?
你今天要去見父親大人
How do you know that?
你怎麼知道
Because I have hundreds of spies in my employ.
因爲我手下有數百眼線
The Master of Whisperers owes me a favor or two.
情報總管也欠我的情
Father told me. What do you want from him?
父親大人告訴我的 你找他要什麼
What do I want from him? He's my father.
我找他要什麼 他是我父親
Do I need to want something?
我見他一定要有目的嗎
I'm sure he loves me dearly,
我確信他像所有父親一樣
as any father loves his child, his baby boy.
深愛着他的寶貝兒子
Yet he hasn't come to visit once since arriving in King's Landing.
可自從抵達君臨 他不曾來看望我一次
I lay here, my face split in half,
我躺在這裏 臉被劈成兩半
but Father never came.
父親大人卻遲遲不來
You're going to make me cry.
你說得我都要哭了
Why do you care what I want from him?
你爲何關心我找他的目的
Because you've slandered me to Father before.
因爲你在父親大人面前詆譭過我
Slandered? When?
詆譭 幾時
You told him I had my guards
在凱巖城的時候
beat that servant girl at Casterly Rock.
你告狀說我讓衛兵打了女僕
You did have your guards beat her.
你的確讓衛兵打了她
A girl of nine, I believe.
一個九歲的女孩 我記得
I was nine, too.
我當年也是九歲
She lost an eye, if I remember correctly.
要是我沒健忘 他們打瞎她一隻眼
If I remember correctly,
要是我沒健忘
she never stole a necklace again.
她以後再沒偷過項鍊
It's not slander if it's true.
若是事實 就不算詆譭
And what's this truth you plan on telling him today?
那你今天又打算告訴他什麼事實
Why are you so nervous about what I'm going to say to Father?
我對父親大人說什麼 你爲何如此緊張
Because you're a liar.
因爲你是一個騙子
I expect you'll tell lies about me, about Joffrey.
我知道你一定會編造關於我和喬佛裏的謊言
Any lies in particular?
哪一條謊言呢
You're a clever man,
你是個聰明人
but you're not half as clever as you think you are.
可遠遠不到你自以爲是的程度
Still makes me more clever than you.
那也還是比你聰明些
Oh, look at these two shining warriors.
瞧瞧這一對光鮮的板兒甲
Ser Taryn Mant and...
泰倫·曼特爵士 還有...
Ser Whosit of Whocares.
不知哪兒來的什麼爵士
Ser Meryn Trant.
馬林·特蘭爵士
Ser Bronn of the Blackwater.
黑水的波隆爵士
You're no knight. Pod.
你不是騎士 波德
Ser Bronn of the Blackwater was anointed by the king himself.
黑水的波隆爵士乃是國王親自冊封
You're an upjumped cutthroat,
你是個得勢的殺手
nothing more.
僅此而已
That's exactly who I am.
說得不錯
And you're a grub in fancy armor
你就是一隻套着漂亮盔甲的蛆
who's better at beating little girls than fighting men.
不敢跟男人打架 只會欺負小姑娘
Now, I have an appointment with Lord Tyrion.
現在我要去會見提利昂大人
You put your hand on that door,
敢碰一下那扇門
you lose the hand.
就剁了你的手
As much as I appreciate a walk in the sunshine, your lordship,
大人 雖說在陽光下走走沒什麼不好
I am wondering why you sent for me.
我還是想問你叫我來做什麼
A number of people in this city want to kill me.
城裏有些人想殺我
You're here to protect me.
你是來保護我的
I've been doing that for a while now.
這活計我可幹得夠久
Do you grow bored protecting me?
你厭倦了保護我嗎
I grow poor protecting you.
越保護你 我越窮
Poor? Poor?
窮 還窮呢
Under my patronage you've become a knight,
是我推舉你當上騎士
you've served as Commander of the City Watch.
還坐上了都城守備軍司令的位置
Briefly. I'm sure you filled your pockets.
只坐了一會兒 我確信你塞滿了口袋
And now my pockets are empty.
如今口袋又空了
You've given me a taste for the finer things.
你讓我嚐到了享樂的滋味
And if you want me to carry on protecting you,
要想讓我繼續保護你
you'll need to pay more.
就得多掏錢
I thought we were friends. We are.
我還以爲我們是朋友 我們是朋友
But I'm a sellsword. I sell my sword.
但我是個傭兵 我的劍是賺♥錢的
I don't loan it out to friends as a favor.
不是借給朋友賺人情的
How much? Double.
多少錢 雙倍
Double? I'm a knight now.
雙倍 我現在是騎士了
Knights are worth double.
騎士值雙倍的價錢
I don't even know how much I'm paying you now.
我連現在付你多少錢都不知道呢
Which means you can afford it.
說明你還付得起
Here. Here!
這裏 這裏
Help me!
救救我
Who are you?
你是誰
I was in the battle at Blackwater.
我是黑水河一戰的倖存者
I was a captain and a knight.
我是一個船長 一個騎士
Aye, Ser, and serving which king?
是嘛 爵士先生 您爲哪位國王效命
The one true king of Westeros
維斯特洛唯一的真王
Stannis Baratheon.
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩
I thought you were dead.
我以爲你死了
Everyone thought you were dead.
大家都以爲你死了
And your son?
你兒子呢
He may have swam ashore as you did.
他或許跟你一樣游到岸邊了呢
No, the wildfire took him. I saw it.
不 野火吞沒了他 我親眼所見
I'm so sorry, my friend.
我很遺憾 我的朋友
I, too, have lost a son.
我也失去過一個兒子
There is nothing worse in this world.
世上最糟糕的事情莫過於此
But, Davos, you were a good father.
可是戴佛斯 你是個好父親
If I was a good father, he'd still be here.
如果我是個好父親 他應該還活着
Stannis lives?
史坦尼斯活着嗎
He licks his wounds at Dragonstone.
他在龍石島舔舐傷口
Will you take me there?
你能帶我去嗎
There is nothing for me at Dragonstone.
龍石島沒有我要的東西
This war is not over.
戰爭還沒有結束
Not for you, maybe.
或許對你來說沒結束
But for Salladhor Saan, the war is over.
但對薩拉多·桑恩來說 戰爭結束了
We're both sworn to King Stannis.
我們都發誓效忠史坦尼斯國王
I am sworn to no man.
我誰也不效忠
I promised you ships and you promised me riches and glory.
我答應給你三十艘船 你答應給我榮華富貴
I delivered the ships.
船我可送出了
Stannis never gives up. Never.
史坦尼斯絕不會就此罷休
Now he will regroup. He's a broken man.
他肯定會重整兵力 他一蹶不振了
His fleet lies at the bottom of Blackwater Bay.
他的艦隊在黑水灣沉沒
They say he sees no one
據說他避不見人
not his generals, not even his wife.
不見他的將領 連妻子也不見
Only the Red Woman
只有紅袍女一人
whispering in his ear,
在他耳邊私語
telling him what she sees in the flames
說她在火焰中看到了什麼
and burning men alive.
再就是火燒活人
What?
什麼
They built a great fire when Stannis returned.
史坦尼斯回來後 他們燃起了大火
All those who spoke against her she called servants of darkness.
凡是反對她的人 她都稱其爲黑暗奴僕
They say she sang to them as they burned.
據說她一邊燒他們一邊吟唱咒語
I'm a pirate.
我是個海盜
You're a smuggler.
你是個走私販
Servants of darkness.
都是黑暗奴僕
I'm thinking Dragonstone is a good place for us to avoid.
龍石島那鬼地方我們最好離得遠遠的
Take me back there, please.
帶我回去吧 求你了
You cannot turn Stannis against her.
你沒辦法讓史坦尼斯跟她反目
Maybe not, but I could carve her heart out.
或許不能 但我能把她的心剖出來
You could try.
你當然可以試
If you fail, they will burn you.
如果失敗 他們會燒死你
If you succeed, they'll burn you.
如果成功 他們也會燒死你
And you've only just come back to life.
而你剛剛死裏逃生
Stay alive a little longer, my friend.
別急着求死 我的朋友
You call me friend. You drank with me on my wedding day.
你叫我朋友 你在我的婚禮上與我舉杯共飲
And you drank with me on four of my wedding days,
我的四次婚禮 你都與我舉杯共飲過
but I don't ask you for favors.
但我可沒要你幫忙
I have to stop her.
我必須阻止她
Please, do this for me.
求你了 幫我吧
When you are dead,
你死了以後
I will gather your bones in a little sack
我會收集你的遺骨 放進小口袋裏
and let your widow wear them around her neck.
讓你的遺孀系在脖子上
We should set the siege lines , yards from Harrenhal.
我們應該在赫倫堡一千碼外擺下圍城陣
There won't be a siege. The Mountain can't defend a ruin.
沒有必要 魔山守不住那片廢墟
I imagine the Mountain will defend
泰溫·蘭尼斯特要他守
whatever Tywin Lannister tells him to defend.
魔山必然不顧一切地守住
The Lannisters have been running from us since Oxcross.
自牛津之戰起 蘭尼斯特軍便觸之即退
I'd love a fight.
我要打仗
The men would love a fight.
弟兄們也要痛快打一場
I don't think we're going to get one.
不過看樣子是打不成了
Northmen slaughtered like sheep.
兩百個北方人慘遭屠殺
The debt will be repaid, my friend.
這筆血債必還無疑 我的朋友
For them and for your sons.
爲了他們 也爲了你的兒子
Will it?
是嗎
They rot in the ground
他們在地下腐爛
while their killer runs free.
兇手卻逃之夭夭
The Kingslayer won't remain free for long.
弒君者跑不了多遠
My best hunters are after him.
我最棒的獵手正追捕他
The Mallister? Ser Jeremy.
梅利斯特家的嗎 是傑里米爵士
My father's bannerman.
我父親的封臣
Find her a chamber that will serve as a cell.
找個房間 把她軟禁起來
She's your mother.
她是您的母親
She freed Jaime Lannister.
她放走了詹姆·蘭尼斯特
The Lannisters robbed them of their sons
蘭尼斯特奪走了他們的兒子
and she robbed them of their justice.
她奪走了他們復仇的權利
Water.

Water.
我要水
This needs to be cleaned and closed.
傷口要清洗縫合
What's your name, friend?
你叫什麼名字 朋友
Qyburn.
科本
You're lucky to be alive.
你能活下來真是幸運
Lucky?
幸運
The badge looks good on you.
這徽章戴你身上很好看
Almost as good as it looked on me.
跟戴在我身上一樣好看
Are you enjoying your new position?
這位子坐得挺有意思吧
Am I enjoying it?
有意思
I was very happy as Hand of the King.
我當首相的時候開心着呢
Yes.
可不是嗎
I heard how happy you were.
聽說你有多開心了
You brought a whore into my bed.
你帶妓♥女到我牀上
It wasn't your bed at the time.
當時那可不是你的牀
I sent you here to advise the king.
我派你來輔佐國王
I gave you real power and authority.
我給了你實權
You chose to spend your days as you always have,
你卻一如既往地選擇逍遙度日
bedding harlots
跟妓♥女同牀
and drinking with thieves.
與竊賊喝酒
Occasionally I drank with the harlots.
我偶爾也跟妓♥女喝酒
What do you want, Tyrion?
你想要什麼 提利昂
Why does everyone assume I want something?
爲什麼大家都認爲我想要什麼
Can't I simply visit with my beloved father?
我就不能見見摯愛的父親嗎
My beloved father who
我那摯愛的父親啊
somehow forgot to visit his wounded son
兒子在戰場上受了重傷
after he fell on the battlefield.
卻不知爲何忘了去看看他
Maester Pycelle assured me your wounds were not fatal.
派席爾大學士叫我放心 說你的傷並不致命
I organized the defense of this city
你在破敗的赫倫堡開會時
while you held court in the ruins of Harrenhal.
是我臨危指揮 保衛都城
I led the foray when the enemies were at the gate
敵人攻至城門 是我帶人突襲
while your grandson, the king,
而你那國王外孫
quivered in fear behind the walls.
卻躲在城牆後瑟瑟發抖
I bled in the mud for our family.
爲了家族 我倒在爛泥裏流血
And as my reward,
而作爲獎賞
I was trundled off to some dark little cell.
我被送進狹小陰暗的牢房裏
But what do I want?
我想要什麼
A little bloody gratitude would be a start.
不如先說兩句感謝的話吧
Jugglers and singers require applause.
雜耍的和賣唱的才需要掌聲
You are a Lannister.
而你是蘭尼斯特
Do you think I demanded a garland of roses
莫非我每次在戰場上掛彩
every time I suffered a wound on a battlefield?
都要戴一頂玫瑰花環不成
Now, I have seven kingdoms to look after
現在 我要料理七國政事
and three of them are in open rebellion.
其中三個還公開反叛
So tell me what you want.
快告訴我你想要什麼
I want what is mine by right.
我要本應屬於我的東西
Jaime is your eldest son,
詹姆是你的長子
heir to your lands and titles.
繼承你的領地和封號
But he is a Kingsguard,
但他是御林鐵衛
forbidden from marriage or inheritance.
不能結婚 也無權繼承
The day Jaime put on the white cloak,
自詹姆披上白袍的那天起
he gave up his claim to Casterly Rock.
他就放棄了凱巖城的繼承權
I am your son and lawful heir.
我是你的兒子和法定繼承人
You want Casterly Rock?
你想要凱巖城
It is mine by right.
我有繼承權
We'll find you accommodations
我們會給你找一塊
more suited to your name
更合適你身份的封地
and as a reward for your accomplishments
以獎勵你在黑水灣大戰中的
during the battle of Blackwater Bay.
神勇表現
And when the time is right, you will be given a position
等時機成熟 你自有一官半職
fit for your talents
以便施展所長
so that you can serve your family
好好爲你的家族賣命
and protect our legacy.
守護我們的家業
And if you serve faithfully,
倘若你勤懇效力
you will be rewarded with a suitable wife.
還會賞你一個般配的老婆
And I would let myself be consumed by maggots
至於讓你繼承凱巖城
before mocking the family name
這般有辱聲名的糗事
and making you heir to Casterly Rock.
我就是爛在土裏也做不出來
Why? Why?
爲什麼 爲什麼
You ask that?
你居然還問這個
You, who killed your mother to come into the world?
你這個害死母親而出世的傢伙
You are an illmade, spiteful little creature
你這個醜惡畸形的怪胎
full of envy, lust, and low cunning.
妒忌成性 慾求不滿 奸猾狡詐
Men's laws give you the right to bear my name
世人的律法讓你冠上我的姓氏
and display my colors
穿戴我的衣裝
since I cannot prove that you are not mine.
就因爲我無法證明你不是我的種
And to teach me humility, the Gods have condemned me
爲了教導我謙遜之道 諸神懲罰我
to watch you waddle about wearing that proud lion
要我看你佩戴雄獅紋章四處蹣跚招搖
that was my father's sigil and his father's before him.
那可是我父親的紋章 我祖父的紋章
But neither Gods nor men
但無論諸神還是世人
will ever compel me to let you turn Casterly Rock
都不能強迫我把凱巖城交給你
into your whorehouse.
讓它變成你的妓院
Go, now.
你走吧
Speak no more of your rights to Casterly Rock.
再也休提凱巖城的繼承權
Go.
走吧
Oh, one more thing.
還有一件事
The next whore I catch in your bed I'll hang.
下次再發現你牀上有妓♥女 我就絞死她
Dorne. It's going to Dorne.
多恩 這艘駛向多恩
Why Dorne? It's carrying silk
爲什麼是多恩 它載着絲綢
and it's supposed to bring back wine in exchange.
換回來的肯定是美酒
But it's not coming back.
可船不會回來的
The captain's tired of risking his life
船長厭倦了拿命去冒險
so King's Landing lords and ladies
只爲了君臨城的老爺夫人們
can get drunk on better wine than they deserve.
醉醺醺地喝着他們不配喝的美酒
He's going to stay in Dorne.
他會留在多恩不走了
Wait out the winter where it's beautiful and warm.
在溫暖而又美麗的地方等寒冬結束
I met some people in Dorne who weren't so beautiful and warm.
我在多恩見過一些既不溫暖也不美麗的人兒
Don't ruin the game.
你還玩不玩了
I told you, I don't want to play.
我說過我不想玩
What about that one there?
那邊那艘呢
That one?
那艘嗎
It's going to Volantis.
它將駛向瓦蘭提斯
Why?
爲什麼
Because when I got on a ship in Volantis, it looked like that one.
因爲我去瓦蘭提斯時坐的船 和那艘很像
That's not how the game works.
遊戲可不是這麼玩的
You're not supposed to just blurt out the right answer.
你不能這麼快就揭曉答♥案
You've got to invent a story
你要編個故事
about where the ship is going and why.
說明船去哪兒 還有爲什麼而去
Why should I make up a story when I know the truth?
既然我都知道事實了 幹嗎還要編故事
Because the truth is always either terrible or boring.
因爲事實 往往不是很可怕 就是很無聊
Lovely day for it.
天氣不錯
Watching the ships.
正好賞船
Lord Baelish.
貝里席大人
Might I speak with Lady Sansa alone for a moment?
我能單獨和珊莎小姐說會子話嗎
I saw your mother not long ago.
我不久前見過你母親
She's very eager to see you.
她很想見你
And your sister.
還有你妹妹
Arya's alive?
艾莉亞還活着
You said you'd take me home.
你說過你會帶我回家
You said King's Landing was your home.
可你也說過君臨纔是你家
You are the property of the crown.
你是國王的財產
Stealing you would be treason.
帶你走可是叛國大罪
If you were to tell just one person
哪怕你只透露給一個人...
I won't tell anyone. How do I know?
我會守口如瓶的 我怎麼知道
Because I'm a terrible liar.
因爲我撒謊的本事很爛
You said so yourself.
你說過的
Please, Lord Baelish.
求你了 貝里席大人
Tell me what to do. Tell me when.
告訴我該怎麼做 告訴我時間
I'm waiting for word on an assignment
我在等外出辦事的機會
that will take me far away from the capital.
這樣便能遠離都城了
When I set sail,
等我啓程
I might be able to take you with me.
或許就能帶你一起走了
But you'll need to be ready to leave on a moment's notice.
但你要隨時做好離開的準備
You're her handmaiden?
你是她的女僕嗎
Yes. And you're his...?
是 你是他的...
I help manage his affairs.
我幫他打理事務
He's an important person. So is she.
他是個大人物 她也是
I grew up in the shadow of her father's castle.
我在她父親的城堡附近長大
The day she was born, they rang the bells
她出生那天 人們鳴鐘相慶
from sunrise till sunset.
從日出到日落
We've both done rather well, you and I.
你我都混得相當不錯
Yes.
是的
Given where we started.
鑑於我倆出身低賤
And where is that?
有多低賤
It's not easy for girls like us to dig our way out.
我們這種女人很難謀到出路
Watch out for her.
看緊她
I always do.
我向來如此
Watch out for her with him.
尤其是他倆在一起的時候
They're growing fast.
他們長得真快
Not fast enough.
還不夠快
I can't wait that long.
我等不了那麼久
I need an army.
我要一支軍隊
We'll be in Astapor by nightfall.
我們日落時即可抵達阿斯塔波
Some say the Unsullied are the greatest soldiers in the world.
有人說無垢者是世上最強大的戰士
The greatest slavesoldiers in the world.
是世上最強大的奴隸戰士
The distinction means a good deal to some people.
對某些人來說 一詞之差很重要
Do those people have any better ideas
那些人有更好的辦法
about how to put you on the Iron Throne?
幫您奪回鐵王座嗎
It's too beautiful a day to argue.
今日風和日麗 不爭論爲好
You're right.
您說得對
Another lovely day on the high seas.
踩着海浪過日子真是愜意呢
Don't mock them.
不要笑話他們
They're the first Dothraki who have ever been on a ship.
他們是第一批坐船渡海的多斯拉克人
They followed me across the poison water.
他們追隨我穿越毒水
If they'll do it, others will.
既然如此 其他人也能做到
And with a true Khalasar
等我擁有了真正的卡拉♥薩...
The Dothraki follow strength above all, Khaleesi.
多斯拉克人只追隨強者 卡麗熙
You'll have a true Khalasar when you prove yourself strong.
等您證明您是強者 便能擁有真正的卡拉♥薩
And not before.
在此之前切莫奢望
Your Grace.
陛下
I heard you were dead.
我聽說你死了
Not yet.
還沒死
I had hoped to speak to you alone, Your Grace.
陛下 我想單獨向您稟報
We are alone.
這裏沒別人
Your Grace, you are the rightful king.
陛下 您是名正言順的國王
Not only by blood.
不僅血統使然
You're an honorable man, a just man.
而且您品行高潔 爲人正直
And there is still a war to fight.
但我們還有仗要打
I am fighting.
我正在打
By burning prisoners alive?
燒死囚徒也叫打仗
How would you punish the infidels, Ser Davos?
敢問戴佛斯爵士 是你的話怎麼懲罰異教徒
I do not judge people for the gods they worship.
我絕不因信仰不同而評判他人
If I did, I'd have thrown you in the sea
如果我那樣做 你還沒踏上龍石島
before you ever set foot on Dragonstone.
我就把你扔到海里餵魚了
I'm not your enemy. You are my enemy.
我不是你的敵人 你就是我的敵人
Was it me you fought on Blackwater Bay?
是我跟你在黑水灣打仗嗎
Did I set your ships ablaze?
是我放火燒你的戰船嗎
I wasn't there when the wildfire killed our men by the thousands.
野火燒死我們無數將士的時候 我不在場
I could have saved those men.
我本可以救他們的命
You would have taken the city,
你也可能攻下那座城
Stannis would now sit upon his rightful throne,
史坦尼斯本該坐在他應得的王位上
and you would stand beside him.
而你就站在他旁邊
But I wasn't there
但我那天沒去
because you convinced your king to leave me behind.
就因爲你勸國王不要帶我去
Do you hear them screaming?
聽見他們的尖叫了嗎
All those burning men in the water
那些落到水裏 渾身是火的弟兄
crying for their mothers,
呼天搶地
for their gods for help?
祈求神靈救命
Until the moment the Blackwater swallowed them.
最後淹沒於無情的黑水之中
Don't despair, Ser Davos.
不要絕望 戴佛斯爵士
What I told your son is true.
我跟你兒子說的是真話
Death by fire is the purest death.
死於烈火是最純淨的死亡
This woman is evil!
這女人是魔鬼
She's the mother of demons.
她是魔鬼之母
Take him to the dungeon and lock him in a cell.
把他帶去地牢 鎖起來
Your Grace! Come on.
陛下 過來
You've chosen the darkness, Ser Davos.
戴佛斯爵士 你自願墮入黑暗
She will destroy us all! I will pray for you.
她會害死我們所有人 我會爲你祈禱
Your Grace!
陛下
Halt. Down.
停 落轎
Halt. Down.
停 落轎
Why have we stopped?
爲什麼停下
It's Lady Margaery, Your Grace.
是瑪格麗小姐下的令 陛下
What is she doing? Who gave her permission?
她要幹什麼 誰許她下來的
My lady. We should have guards, my lady.
小姐 我們要帶衛兵纔行
Why?
爲什麼
Pardon me.
借過
Stop, my lady. You'll ruin your dress.
別走了 小姐 您會毀了這身裙子的
I have others.
我有的是裙子
Would you like to speak with her, Your Grace?
您要找她問話嗎 陛下
No.

He was a soldier.
他是個士兵
He went to fight on the walls
那些船開進黑水灣的時候
when the ships came into Blackwater Bay.
他到城牆上打仗
He never came back.
再也沒回來
And your mother?
那你母親呢
She died when she had me.
生我的時候死了
Bad men wanted to come into this city
那些壞人要進城做壞事
and do terrible things, but your father stopped them.
但你父親阻止了他們
Whenever you look at this knight,
以後只要你看見這個騎士
I want you to remember your father.
都要想着你父親
He wasn't a knight.
他不是騎士
He was just a soldier.
只是士兵
And what do knights swear to do?
騎士的誓言是什麼
Protect the weak and uphold the good.
懲惡揚善 鋤強扶弱
Your father did that. Be proud of him.
你父親做到了 爲他驕傲吧
Was your father a soldier, too?
你父親也是士兵嗎
You should be proud, too.
那你也應該爲他驕傲
Under King Joffrey's leadership,
在喬佛裏國王的帶領下
your fathers saved the city.
你們的父親拯救了這座城市
They saved us all.
拯救了我們大家
From now on, we're going to take care of you.
從現在開始 由我們來照顧你們
All of you.
你們所有人
Come to me for whatever you need to feed them, clothe them, or house them.
如果喫穿用度不夠 儘管來找我
Directly to me.
直接找我
Your Grace. Your Grace.
陛下 陛下
Please, sit. Sit.
請坐 請坐
I do apologize, my lady.
很抱歉 小姐small council meetings.
會議纏身
At what point does it become treason to waste the king's time?
什麼時候浪費國王的時間也算叛國罪就好了
That's a lovely gown, my lady.
這身裙子很美 小姐
Yes, it suits you perfectly.
確實如此 很襯你
I imagine you might be rather cold.
想來這樣穿挺冷的吧
The climate is a bit more forgiving back in Highgarden, Your Grace.
回太后 高庭的氣候是比這裏暖和些
Shall I have them bring you a shawl, my lady?
要不要派人給你拿一條披巾 小姐
I am touched by your concern, Your Grace.
陛下 您的關懷令我感動
Luckily for us Tyrells, our blood runs quite warm.
不過提利爾家的人生來熱血 不畏寒冷
Doesn't it, Loras? Yes.
你說呢 洛拉斯 正是
Loras, isn't the queen's gown magnificent?
洛拉斯 太后的禮服精美極了 不是嗎
The fabric, the embroidery, the metalwork.
這布料 這繡工 還有鑲金
I've never seen anything like it.
我從沒見過這等手藝
You might find a bit of armor quite useful
當了王后你就會發現
once you become queen. Perhaps before.
盔甲有用多了 似乎你也當過
Joffrey tells me you stopped your carriage at Flea Bottom
喬佛裏跟我說 今早從教堂回來的路上
on your way back from the Sept this morning.
你在跳蚤窩那裏停了轎
Yes. I paid a visit to an orphanage the High Septon told me about.
是的 我拜訪了大主教提到的孤兒院
Margaery does a great deal of work with the poor back in Highgarden.
瑪格麗在高庭時 就經常救濟窮苦人
The lowest among us are
如果給他們機會
no different from the highest if you give them a chance
敞開胸懷接納他們 其實窮人
and approach them with an open heart.
和貴族沒有什麼分別
An open heart is what you'll get in Flea Bottom
在跳蚤窩那種地方 你一不當心
if you're not careful, my dear.
恐怕真要敞開胸懷了呢
Not long ago, we were attacked by a mob there.
不久前 我們就在那兒遭到暴民襲擊
We had a full complement of guards that didn't stop them.
雖然衛兵全員出動 還是沒能攔住他們
The king barely escaped with his life.
國王也差點因此喪命
My mother's always had a penchant for drama.
我母親總是喜歡小題大做
Facts become less and less important to her as she grows older.
她年紀越大 就越不喜歡說實話
Our lives were never truly in danger.
我們何曾有過真正的危險
You're right, of course.
你說得沒錯 當然了
But you are your father's son.
但你是你父親的兒子
We can't all have a king's bravery.
並非所有人都有國王的勇氣
Hunger turns men into beasts.
飢餓能讓人變成野獸
I'm glad House Tyrell has been able to help in this regard.
很高興我們提利爾家可以助一臂之力
They tell me wagons arrive daily now from the Reach.
據說每天有一百車物資從河灣地運來
Wheat, barley, apples. We've had a blessed harvest.
有小麥 大麥和蘋果 我們收成不錯
And, of course, it's our duty to assist the capital in time of need.
當然 在危急時刻援助都城也是我們的責任
Well, as Ser Loras said,
正如洛拉斯爵士所說
Lady Margaery has done this sort of...
瑪格麗小姐已經做了不少...
charitable work before.
慷慨善舉
I'm sure she knows what she's doing.
我相信她自有分寸
I'm sure she does.
那是當然
The Unsullied have stood here for a day and a night
無垢者站在這兒已有一天一夜
with no food or water.
既沒進食 也沒喝水
They will stand until they drop.
他們會站到倒下爲止
Such is their obedience.
這就是順從
They may suit my needs.
或許能滿足我的需要吧
Tell me of their training.
說說他們的訓練情況
維斯特洛女人對他們很滿意
但沒有讚揚 以便壓價
她想知道他們是如何被訓練的
把情況統統告訴她 講快點
天氣太熱了
They begin their training at five.
他們自五歲起接受訓練
Every day they drill from dawn to dusk
每天從黎明練到天黑
until they have mastered the shortsword,
直到熟練掌握短劍
the shield, and the three spears.
盾牌和三種長矛
Only one boy in four survives this rigorous training.
訓練極爲嚴酷 四個男孩裏只有一個存活
Their discipline and loyalty are absolute.
他們絕對服從 絕對忠誠
They fear nothing.
全無恐懼
Even the bravest men fear death.
最勇敢的男人也害怕死亡
騎士說最勇敢的男人也害怕死亡
告訴那老頭 他聞上去渾身尿臭
真這樣說 主人
當然不行
你是女人還是母羊 問這麼愚蠢的問題
My master says the Unsullied are not men.
主人說無垢者不是男人
Death means nothing to them.
死亡對他們而言不算什麼
告訴這無知的西方婊♥子
要她睜開狗眼
He begs you attend to this carefully, Your Grace.
他請您留心觀察 陛下
Tell the good master there is no need.
告訴你家善主 沒必要這樣
她在擔心他們的乳♥頭嗎
這蠢婊♥子知道他們都被淨身了嗎
My master points out that men don't need nipples.
主人的意思是男人不需要乳♥頭
好了 到此爲止
小人很高興爲主人效勞
To win his shield,
要贏得盾牌
an Unsullied must go to the slave marts with a silver mark,
無垢者必須拿一枚銀幣去奴隸市場
find a newborn and kill it before its mother's eyes.
找到一個新生兒 在其母眼前將其殺死
This way, my master says, we make certain
主人說 這樣我們方能確定
there is no weakness left in them.
他們心中不存絲毫軟弱
You take a babe from its mother's arms,
你們從母親懷中搶走嬰兒
kill it as she watches,
當着她的面將其殺死
and pay for her pain with a silver coin?
然後支付一枚銀幣以補償她的痛苦
她生氣了
她問是否付給母親錢
補償她失去孩子
真是個軟心腸的蠢貨
My master would like you to know that the silver is paid
主人說錢乃是付給孩子的主人
to the baby's owner, not the mother.
不是給母親
How many do you have to sell?
你們有多少無垢者待♥售
八千
告訴維斯特洛婊♥子 最遲明日決定
Master Kraznys asks that you please hurry.
克拉茲尼主人說請您儘快決定
Many other buyers are interested.
還有很多買主有興趣
dead babies.
八千個死嬰,
The Unsullied are a means to an end.
無垢者只是復國的手段
Once I own them, these men
一旦我有了他們 那些男人...
They're not men. Not anymore.
他們已不是男人了
Once I own an army of slaves, what will I be?
我擁有了奴隸大軍 那我成了什麼人
Do you think these slaves will have better lives
您覺得這些奴隸跟着克拉茲尼
serving Kraznys and men like him or serving you?
會比跟着您更好嗎
You'll be fair to them.
您會公平對待他們
You won't mutilate them to make a point.
您不會爲了證明什麼就傷害他們
You won't order them to murder babies.
您不會命令他們殘殺嬰兒
You'll see they're properly fed and sheltered.
您會讓他們有喫有住
A great injustice has been done to them.
他們已然遭受巨大的不幸
Closing your eyes will not undo it.
閉上眼睛也無法改變這一事實
The warlocks.
男巫
I owe you my life, ser.
我欠您一條命 閣下
The honor is mine,
這是我的榮幸
my queen.
女王陛下
You know this man?
你認識他
I know him
是的
as one of the greatest fighters the Seven Kingdoms has ever seen
他是七國上下最強大的戰士之一
and as the Lord Commander of Robert Baratheon's Kingsguard.
是勞勃·拜拉席恩的御林鐵衛隊長
King Robert is dead.
勞勃國王死了
I have been searching for you, Daenerys Stormborn,
我一直在找您 風暴降生丹妮莉絲
to ask your forgiveness.
請求您的原諒
I was sworn to protect your family.
我曾發誓保護您的家族
I failed them.
但我沒能信守誓言
I am Barristan Selmy,
我是巴利斯坦·賽爾彌
Kingsguard to your father.
您父王的御林鐵衛
Allow me to join your Queensguard
請允許我擔任您的女王鐵衛
and I will not fail you again.
此次我決不辱使命



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們