黑色翅膀帶來黑色消息
Don't think too much, Bran.
別想太多 布蘭
Relax your bow arm.
持弓臂放鬆
And which one of you was a marksman at ?
你們笑的幾個 十歲就是神箭手了嗎
Father?
父親
You can't kill it, you know.
你殺不死它
Why not?
爲什麼
Because the raven is you.
因爲那烏鴉就是你
Hodor.
阿多
It's all right, Hodor.
我沒事 阿多
Hodor.
阿多
Were you inside the wolf again, little lord?
又進了狼身子嗎 小少爺
No, it was the threeeyed raven.
不 夢到了三眼烏鴉
He's back.
他回來了
I tried to kill it, but I couldn't.
我想殺它 卻做不到
There was a boy. I don't want to hear about it.
有個男孩 我不想聽
But you asked. We've got plenty of worries.
是你問起的 我們的愁事已經夠多
We don't need to pour black magic on top of them.
不需要再操心黑魔法
I didn't ask for black magic dreams.
又不是我想做黑魔法的夢
I know you didn't, little lord.
我知道 小少爺
We need to move.
該走了
We don't know who might be after us.
不知道誰會來追殺我們
No one even knows we're alive.
沒人知道我們還活着
And who told you that?
誰告訴你的
The threeeyed raven tell you?
三眼烏鴉嗎
No. Some good he is, then.
不是 那他還算有用
I don't know what other people know and what they don't.
我不知道旁人曉得什麼不曉得什麼
I only know the Wall is a long way off.
我只知道長城還很遠
My mother always told me
我母親常說
you Westerosi were a grim lot.
你們維斯特洛人很可怕
Grim, bearded,
盡是陰沉可怖 滿臉鬍鬚
stinking barbarians
臭氣熏天的野蠻人
that would row across the Narrow Sea and steal us from our beds.
他們會跨過狹海 把我們從牀上偷走
Did you ever think you'd marry one?
那你想過嫁給一個維斯特洛人嗎
I never thought I'd marry anyone at all.
我從沒想過會嫁人
Never?
沒想過
Not until I met the king of the grim,
直到我遇到了陰沉可怖 滿臉鬍鬚
bearded, stinking barbarians.
臭氣熏天的野蠻人的國王
Pardon me, Your Grace.
打擾了 陛下
My queen. Lord Bolton.
王后陛下 波頓大人
Let me guess which one is the good news.
讓我猜猜哪個是好消息
Word from Riverrun and Winterfell.
奔流城和臨冬城的消息
I hadn't seen him in years.
我有好多年沒見過他
I don't even know how many.
甚至記不清有多少年了
We'll travel to the funeral together.
我們一起去參加葬禮
Lord Bolton will garrison here until we return.
波頓大人會駐守這裏等我們回來
Will I be wearing manacles when I lay my father to rest?
莫非我要戴着鐐銬去安葬父親嗎
Something else?
還有事嗎
By the time Bolton's bastard got to Winterfell,
波頓的私生子趕到臨冬城
the ironborn were gone.
鐵民已經離去
They massacred everyone and put the castle to the torch.
他們屠♥殺了所有人 把城堡付之一炬
And Bran and Rickon have not been found.
布蘭和瑞肯不見蹤跡
They may have escaped.
他們也許逃脫了
Or Theon may have taken them back to the Iron Islands as hostages.
也有可能被席恩帶回鐵羣島扣爲人質
Have you received any demands?
你有收到贖人的條件嗎
No.
沒有
Have you heard anything from Theon at all?
收到過席恩的消息嗎
Where am I?
這是哪兒
Who are you?
你是誰
What do you want?
你要幹什麼
I want to do this.
我要幹這個
Do you know how long it's going to take us
你知道徒步穿越森林和田野
to get to King's Landing walking through fields and forests?
多久纔會到君臨嗎
Yes.
知道
So how shall we pass the time?
那我們怎麼打發時間
By putting one foot in front of the other.
一步一步向前走
It's going to be a very dull walk.
那可真是無聊透頂
I'm here to take you to King's Landing
我的使命是押送你去君臨
and bring back Lady Stark's daughters in exchange.
換回史塔克夫人的女兒們
Dull is fine.
無聊無所謂
You know, it doesn't matter how loyal a servant you are,
知道嗎 不管你的服務多忠誠
no one enjoys the company of a humorless mute.
沒人喜歡跟毫無幽默感的啞巴同行
Trust me on this.
相信我
People have been serving me since I was born.
我從小就不缺人效忠
You think Lady Stark is going to want a giant towheaded plank
你以爲史塔克夫人願意要一截木頭樁子
following her around for the rest of her life?
在她身後跟一輩子嗎
A week's journey with you
跟你同行一週
and she'll order you to fall on your sword.
她就會命令你自裁
If Lady Stark is unhappy with any aspect of my service,
要是史塔克夫人對我有一絲一毫不滿
I'm sure she'll let me know.
我肯定她會講出來
She's an honest woman.
她是個誠實的女人
All the good it's done her.
你瞧誠實給她帶來多少好處
How did you come into Lady Stark's service?
你是怎麼轉投史塔克夫人的
There's something we can talk about.
我們可以聊聊
Not your concern, Kingslayer.
不關你的事 弒君者
It had to be recently.
肯定是最近的事
You weren't with her at Winterfell.
在臨冬城的時候你沒跟她
How would you know?
你怎麼知道
Because I visited Winterfell.
因爲我去過臨冬城
I would have noticed your dour head smacking into the archways.
要是見過你的榆木腦袋磕門廊 我該有印象
Move.
走
Were you pledged to Stannis? Gods, no.
你之前效忠史坦尼斯嗎 怎麼會
Ah, Renly.
原來是藍禮
Really?
不是吧
He wasn't fit to rule over anything
他頂多能統治一頓十二道菜的大餐
more important than a course meal.
要統治別的就是玩笑
Shut your mouth. Why?
閉嘴 爲什麼
I lived with him at court since he was a boy, don't forget.
別忘了 他從孩提時起就和我一樣住在宮裏
Could hardly escape the little tulip.
這娘娘腔真讓人避之不及
Skipping down the corridors in his embroidered silks.
穿着繡花綢子衣服 成天蹦蹦跳跳
I knew him far better than you.
我對他的瞭解比你多得多
I knew him as well as anyone.
我對他的瞭解不比任何人少
As a member of his Kingsguard,
我是他的彩虹護衛
he trusted me with everything.
他毫無保留地信任我
He would have been a wonderful king.
他本可以成爲傑出的國王
Sounds like you quite fancied him.
看來你很喜歡他
I did not fancy him.
我沒有喜歡他
Oh, gods, you did.
諸神啊 你還真喜歡他
Did you ever tell him?
你向他表白過嗎
Of course not.
當然沒有
You weren't Renly's type, I'm afraid.
恐怕你不是藍禮喜歡的類型
He preferred curlyhaired little girls like Loras Tyrell.
他偏愛洛拉斯·提利爾那樣的捲髮小姑娘
You're far too much man for him.
你對他來說太男人了
I'm not interested in foul rumors.
我對污穢的流言不感興趣
Unless they're about me.
除非是關於我的
It's all true about Renly.
藍禮的傳聞可是真的
His proclivities were the worst kept secret at court.
他的癖好在朝中是公開的祕密
It's a shame the throne isn't made out of cocks.
可惜王座不是老二鑄成的
They'd have never got him off it. Shut your mouth!
不然他坐上去拉都拉不下來 給我閉嘴
I don't blame him.
我不覺得他有錯
And I don't blame you, either.
也不覺得你有錯
We don't get to choose who we love.
愛上什麼人 不是我們選擇的
Where are you headed, then? South.
你們往哪兒去 南邊
You? Riverrun.
你呢 奔流城
Staying off the kingsroad, are you?
避開國王大道是嗎
They get you no matter where you go.
甭管往哪兒走 他們都會找上門來
You can't win. No, you really can't.
你們沒戲 那是 絕對沒戲
Looks like you're safe enough, though.
不過你看起來倒是安全得很
Meaning no offense, my lady, but...
沒別的意思 小姐
I wouldn't tangle with you.
是我就不敢你面前造次
Seven blessings to you. And you.
願七神保佑你們 也保佑你
He knows who I am.
他知道我是誰
He doesn't. Maybe you're right.
他不知道 或許你是對的
But what if you're not? What if he tells someone?
可如果你錯了呢 如果他傳揚出去呢
We're not doing it.
我們不能下手
He's an innocent man.
他是無辜的
More innocent than Lady Stark's daughters?
比史塔克夫人的女兒們還無辜嗎
Make it tighter here.
這裏緊一些
That's better.
這樣好多了
It makes you look very strong.
襯得你非常強壯
No flowers.
不要花
I said no flowers.
我說過不要花
All these are wrong. Bring others.
全都不對 拿別的來
Yes, Your Grace.
是 陛下
Bloody flowers.
該死的花
On the king.
竟然用在國王身上
Looks like a Tyrell rose.
樣子很像提利爾的玫瑰
Give it to Margaery for her wedding gown.
拿給瑪格麗去做新娘禮服吧
Should be more than enough fabric.
布料應當足夠了
Tell me what you think of her.
說說你對她的印象
Who?
誰
Margaery.
瑪格麗
She's an ideal match.
她是理想的結婚對象
With the Tyrells beside us, we'll crush the Northerners.
有提利爾家協助 我們肯定能打垮北方佬
Hang their lords, burn their strongholds,
吊死領主 燒燬城堡
sow their fields with salt,
在他們的田裏撒鹽
and no one will think of rebelling for another century.
一百年內再沒人敢動造反的念頭
It is a good match, but what do you think of her?
是樁好婚事 但是你對她印象如何
She's beautiful and intelligent.
她聰明漂亮
Yes, she is.
的確
Her concern with the wellbeing of the common people is interesting.
她對民衆疾苦的關心值得深思
Not to me.
我不覺得
I only meant that to go out of your way to endanger yourself...
我只想說 這種不顧自身安危的舉動...
This is becoming one of the most boring conversations I've ever had.
真是我這輩子最無聊的一次談話
Margaery Tyrell dotes on filthy urchins for a reason.
瑪格麗·提利爾鍾愛骯髒的窮崽子是有原因的
She dresses like a harlot for a reason.
她穿得像個娼妓也是有原因的
She married a traitor and known degenerate
她嫁給藍禮·拜拉席恩那個傷風敗俗的叛賊
like Renly Baratheon for a reason.
也是有原因的
She married Renly Baratheon because she was told to.
她是奉命嫁給藍禮·拜拉席恩
That's what intelligent women do
聰明女人就該這樣
what they're told.
乖乖聽話
You need to ask yourself I don't need to do anything.
你需要自問... 我不需要做任何事
Better.
不錯
Much better.
這樣好多了
I still don't believe it.
我還是不信
He didn't. He didn't want anything.
他沒有 他什麼都不想要
He just takes an interest because he loved my mother.
他出於對我母親的愛才關心我
Men only want one thing from a pretty girl.
對於漂亮姑娘 男人想要的東西都一樣
Littlefinger's not in love with me.
小指頭纔沒有愛上我
Love is not the thing he wants.
他要的不是愛情
He's too old.
他太老了
They never see it that way.
男人從不這樣想
He didn't ask you to do something for him?
他沒有要你爲他做什麼事情
Spy on someone or...?
比如監視什麼人
No.
沒有
If he does ask you for anything
如果他要你做什麼事
or try anything
或者有所企圖
or touch you, I want you to tell me.
或者碰你 你一定要告訴我
Why? What will you do?
爲什麼 你能怎樣
I will make him stop.
我能阻止他
Ser Loras Tyrell, my lady.
小姐 洛拉斯·提利爾爵士求見
Send him in.
請他進來
Lady Sansa.
珊莎小姐
Ser Loras.
洛拉斯爵士
My sister Margaery invites you to take the air
我妹妹瑪格麗邀請您陪她和我們的祖母
with her and our grandmother the Lady Olenna in the gardens.
奧蓮娜夫人一同到花園呼吸新鮮空氣
May I escort you to them?
我可以護送您過去嗎
I believe you grow more beautiful every day, Lady Sansa.
您是越發光彩照人了 珊莎小姐
You are too kind, Ser Loras.
您過譽了 洛拉斯爵士
You probably don't remember the first time we met.
您大概不記得我們的初次見面了
At the Hand's tourney, you gave me your favor.
在首相的比武大會上 您送了我一樣東西
A rose, a red rose.
一枝玫瑰 紅玫瑰
Of course I did.
那是當然
It's more your color.
這顏色更配你
You take it. Thank you.
你留着吧 謝謝
You're such a dear.
你真是太好了
I'll take my leave.
我先退下了
Lady Sansa.
失陪 珊莎小姐
Thank you, Ser Loras.
謝謝你 洛拉斯爵士
Come.
來吧
Lady Sansa, it is my honor to present my grandmother...
珊莎小姐 有幸爲你引見我的祖母
the Lady Olenna of House Tyrell.
提利爾家族的奧蓮娜夫人
Kiss me, child.
吻我 孩子
It's so good of you
你真好心
to visit me and my foolish flock of hens.
肯來看望我們這羣蠢母雞
We're very sorry for your losses.
我們都爲你失去家人感到遺憾
And I was sorry when I heard of
我聽說藍禮大人的死訊時
Lord Renly's death, Lady Margaery.
也十分悲傷 瑪格麗小姐
He was very gallant. Gallant, yes.
他是多麼英武的人兒 沒錯 是英武
And charming and very clean.
迷死個人 拾掇得也體面
He knew how to dress and smile
他知道如何打扮 如何微笑
and somehow this gave him the notion he was fit to be king.
然後不知怎麼就自以爲是當國王的料
Renly was brave and gentle, Grandmother.
藍禮既勇敢又溫柔 祖母
Father liked him and so did Loras.
父親很喜歡他 洛拉斯也是
Loras is young and very good
洛拉斯還小
at knocking men off horses with a stick.
擅長拿棒子把男人戳下馬來
That does not make him wise.
可惜會這個又不能變聰明
As to your fathead father...
至於你那愚鈍的父親...
Grandmother! What will Sansa think of us?
祖母 您讓珊莎小姐怎麼看我們呀
She might think we have some wits about us.
她會認爲我們這幫人還算有點頭腦
One of us, at any rate.
至少其中一個是
It was treason. I warned them.
那是叛國大罪 我警告過他們
Robert has two sons and Renly has an older brother.
勞勃有兩個兒子 藍禮還有位兄長
How could he possibly have any claim to that ugly iron chair?
他怎麼能要那張難看的鐵椅子呢
We should have stayed well out of all this if you ask me.
說真的 我們根本不該蹚這攤渾水
But once the cow's been milked,
可覆水難收
there's no squirting the cream back up her udders.
說出去的話是收不回來了
So here we are to see things through.
我們也只好硬着頭皮幹到底
What do you say to that, Sansa?
你怎麼看 珊莎
Shall we have some lemon cakes?
不如喫點檸檬蛋糕吧
Lemon cake's my favorite.
我最喜歡檸檬蛋糕
So we've been told.
聽說是這樣
Are you going to bring the food or do you mean to starve us to death?
怎麼還不上菜 你想活活餓死我們嗎
Here, Sansa,
來 珊莎
come sit with me.
坐我旁邊
I'm much less boring than these others.
我可不像他們那麼無趣
Do you know my son?
你認識我兒子嗎
The Lord of Highgarden?
高庭公爵
I haven't had the pleasure.
我尚未有此榮幸
No great pleasure, believe me.
沒什麼好榮幸的 相信我
A ponderous oaf.
一個呆板的白♥癡罷了
His father was an oaf as well.
他父親同樣是白♥癡
My husband, the late Lord Luthor.
我丈夫 前任公爵羅斯
He managed to ride off a cliff whilst hawking.
放鷹時竟從懸崖上掉了下去
They say he was looking up at the sky
他們說他一直盯着天空
and paying no mind to where his horse was taking him.
沒注意馬兒往哪裏走
And now my son is doing the same,
現在我兒子也在幹同樣的蠢事
only this time he's riding a lion instead of a horse.
只不過他騎的不是馬 是獅子
Now...
好了
I want you to tell me the truth
關於那個小鬼國王喬佛裏
about this royal boy, this Joffrey.
我希望你說實話
I... I...
我...我...
You, you.
你 就是你
Who else would know better?
有誰比你更知情呢
We've heard some troubling tales.
我們聽說了一些令人困擾的謠言
Is there any truth to them?
這些謠言有沒有真實的成分
Has this boy mistreated you?
那小子虐待過你嗎
Has he ripped out your tongue?
你舌頭被他拔了嗎
Joff King Joffrey,
小喬...喬佛裏國王
he His Grace is very fair and handsome
陛下他英俊又瀟灑
and as brave as a lion.
像雄獅一樣勇敢
Yes, all Lannisters are lions.
是啊 蘭尼斯特家的人都是獅子
And when a Tyrell farts, it smells like a rose.
提利爾家的人放屁都有玫瑰的香味
But how kind is he? How clever?
他究竟怎麼樣 他聰明嗎
Has he a good heart, a gentle hand?
心腸好不好 關不關心人
I'm to be his wife.
我將成爲他的妻子
I only want to know what that means.
我只想知道我要面對什麼樣的生活
Bring me some cheese.
上乾酪
The cheese will be served after the cakes, my lady.
蛋糕過後才上乾酪 夫人
The cheese will be served when I want it served.
我想什麼時候上就什麼時候上
And I want it served now.
立刻給我端來
Are you frightened, child?
你在害怕嗎 孩子
No need for that.
別怕
We're only women here.
不過是女人之間聊聊
Tell us the truth. No harm will come to you.
只管說實話 沒人會傷害你
My father always told the truth.
我父親總是說實話
Yes, he had that reputation.
是的 他有誠實的好名聲
And they named him traitor and took his head.
卻被他們當作叛徒 砍了腦袋
Joffrey.
喬佛裏
Joffrey did that.
是喬佛裏乾的
He promised he would be merciful and he cut my father's head off.
他答應我會手下留情 可他砍了父親的頭
And he said that was mercy.
他說這就是手下留情
Then he took me up on the walls and made me look at it.
然後帶我到城牆上 強迫我看那頭顱
Go on.
繼續
I I can't. I never meant
我不能說了 我不是要...
my father was a traitor.
我父親是叛徒
My brother as well. I have traitor's blood.
我哥哥也是 我是叛徒之女
Please don't make me say anymore.
求你們別逼我說了
She's terrified, Grandmother.
她嚇壞了 祖母
Just look at her. Speak freely, child.
你看看她 放心說 孩子
We would never betray your confidence, I swear it.
我們絕不會出賣你 我發誓
He's a monster.
他是個怪物
That's a pity.
真是遺憾
Please, don't stop the wedding.
求求你們 千萬別耽誤婚禮
Have no fear. The Lord Oaf of Highgarden
別害怕 高庭的白♥癡公爵
is determined that Margaery shall be queen.
下定決心要讓瑪格麗當王后
Even so, we thank you for the truth.
不管怎麼說 我們感謝你說了實話
Ah, here comes my cheese.
我的乾酪終於來了
We're at war.
我們正在打仗
This march is a distraction.
豈能爲別的事情分心
My grandfather's funeral is not a distraction.
我外祖父的葬禮不是別的事情
Are we riding to battle at Riverrun? No.
我們是去奔流城打仗嗎 不是
Then it's a distraction.
那就是別的事情
My Uncle Edmure has his forces garrisoned there.
我舅舅艾德慕的軍隊駐守在那裏
We need his men.
我們需要他援手
Unless he's been breeding them,
除非他能生一堆崽子
he don't have enough to make a difference.
否則那麼點人來了也沒用
Have you lost faith in our cause?
你對前途失去信心了嗎
If it's revenge, I still got faith in it.
如果是復仇 我還有信心
If you no longer believe
如果你不相信...
I can believe till it snows in Dorne.
我可以相信到多恩降雪爲止
Don't change the fact that we've got half the men.
可也不能改變我們少了一半人馬的事實
You don't think we can win?
你覺得我們贏不了
May I speak my mind, Your Grace?
我可以有話直說嗎 陛下
Have you not been speaking your mind, Lord Karstark?
你幾時有話不是直說 卡史塔克大人
I think you lost this war
我認爲你娶她那天
the day you married her.
就輸掉了這場戰爭
Your Grace.
陛下
You're afraid of her.
你怕這匹馬
And she knows it. I'm not afraid of her.
她感覺到了 我不怕她
May I help you, Lady Stark?
我可以幫您嗎 史塔克夫人
No.
不行
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have
抱歉 我不應該...
You can't help because a mother
你幫不上忙
makes one for her children to protect them.
這是母親做來保護孩子的
Only a mother can make them.
只有母親才能做
You've made them before?
您以前做過嗎
Twice.
兩次
Did they work?
有用嗎
After a fashion.
算是吧
I prayed for my son Bran to survive his fall.
我祈禱布蘭墜落後能活過來
Many years before that,
很多年前
one of the boys came down with the pox.
一個男孩出疹子
Maester Luwin said if he made it through the night, he'd live.
魯溫學士說如果撐過那一晚 命就保住了
But it would be a very long night.
但那一晚肯定非常難熬
So I sat with him all through the darkness.
於是我整晚坐在黑暗裏陪他
Listened to his ragged little breaths,
聽他微弱破碎的呼吸
his coughing, his whimpering.
咳嗽和嗚咽
Which boy?
哪個孩子
Jon Snow.
瓊恩·雪諾
When my husband brought that baby home from the war,
我丈夫戰後帶回那個孩子時
I couldn't bear to look at him.
我甚至不願看他一眼
I didn't want to see those brown stranger's eyes staring up at me.
我不想看見那雙陌生的褐色眼睛望着我
So I prayed to the gods, take him away.
我向諸神祈禱 帶他走
Make him die.
讓他死掉
He got the pox.
他出了疹子
And I knew I was the worst woman who ever lived.
我知道我是世上最惡毒的女人
A murderer.
兇手
I'd condemned this poor, innocent child to a horrible death
我害一個可憐的無辜孩童痛苦地死去
all because I was jealous of his mother.
只因爲我嫉妒他母親
A woman he didn't even know.
一個他都不知道是誰的女人
So I prayed to all seven gods,
所以我向七神祈禱
let the boy live.
讓這男孩活下來
Let him live
讓他活下來
and I'll love him.
我會愛他
I'll be a mother to him.
我會做他的母親
I'll beg my husband to give him a true name,
我會請求丈夫給他冠上真正的姓氏
to call him Stark and be done with it,
讓他姓史塔克 永不後悔
to make him one of us.
讓他成爲家庭一員
And he lived.
他活下來了
And he lived.
活下來了
And I couldn't keep my promise.
我卻沒能履行承諾
And everything that's happened since then...
那之後發生的一切
all this horror that's come to my family...
我們家所遭受的殘酷命運
it's all because I couldn't love a motherless child.
都是因爲我不能去愛一個失去母親的孩子
Was it hard for you to kill the Halfhand?
殺死斷掌對你來說難嗎
Yes.
很難
You liked him?
你喜歡他嗎
I like you, but if you're playing us false,
我喜歡你 但要是你耍我們
it won't be hard for me to kill you.
我會毫不猶豫地殺你
I've got wildling blood in my veins.
我身上有野人的血
These are my people. I understand.
他們是我的人民 我明白
Well, how could you understand?
你怎麼會明白
You want to protect your people.
你想保護你的人民
Do you know what it takes to unite clans,
你知道聯合九十個部落要付出怎樣的代價嗎
half of whom want to massacre the other half for one insult or another?
他們之間新仇疊舊怨 恨不得殺個你死我活
They speak seven different languages in my army.
我的部下講着七種不同的語言
The Thenns hate the Hornfoots.
瑟恩人痛恨硬足部落
The Hornfoots hate the iceriver clans.
硬足部落又痛恨冰川部落
Everyone hates the cave people.
所有人都痛恨洞穴部落
So you know how I got moon worshippers and cannibals and giants
你知道我怎麼讓拜月部落 食人族和巨人
to march together in the same army?
在同一支軍隊裏行進嗎
No.
不知道
I told them we were all going to die
我跟他們說 如果不往南走
if we don't get south.
我們必死無疑
Because that's the truth.
因爲這是實話
Shouldn't be long now.
應該快了
What's wrong with him?
他怎麼了
He's a warg.
他是易形者
He can enter the mind of animals, see through their eyes.
他能進到動物的意識裏 通過它們的眼睛看
He's scouting for us.
他幫我們偵察
What, you've never met a warg?
怎麼 你連易形者都沒見過
Orell.
歐瑞爾
Where were you this time?
這次你去了哪裏
The Fist of the First Men.
先民拳峯
What did you see?
看到什麼了
Dead crows.
死烏鴉
What's the matter, Piggy?
怎麼了 豬頭
You crying 'cause you're cold?
冷得哭鼻子了
There's brothers killed by dead men
死人殺了我們兩百個兄弟
and you're still here
你倒還在
whimpering.
哭哭啼啼
That seem fair to you?
覺得公平嗎
I seen 'em torn to pieces fighting
我看到戰鬥的人粉身碎骨
while you was off somewhere hiding in a hole.
你卻跑得遠遠的 鑽進洞裏
Why don't you lie down and rest for a while, eh?
幹嗎不躺下來休息一會兒呢
You know you want to.
我知道你撐不住了
Get up, Sam.
起來 山姆
No. Get up.
不 起來
I can't.
起不來
If you stop, you'll die.
停下來你會死的
Course if you don't stop, you'll probably die, too.
當然了 繼續走也可能會死'
You don't care. 'Course we care.
你們不管我 我們當然管你
You left me.
你們撇下我了
When the white walkers came, you left me.
異鬼來的時候 你們撇下我了
Aye, we left you.
是 我們撇下了你
You're fat and you're slow.
你胖 動作慢
We didn't want to die.
我們不想死
Help me get him up.
幫我扶他起來
Looks like that Piggy is done for.
豬小姐不中用了
Help us get him up. He's slowing us down.
幫我們扶他起來 他在拖我們後腿
Just get him up!
扶他起來
Why? So the rest of us can die?
扶什麼 想害死我們嗎
We'll move faster without him.
沒他我們走得更快
What is this? Get up, Tarly.
怎麼回事 站起來 塔利
Is he all right? Aye, I think so.
他沒事吧 我看沒事
If he can't, we may as well just go without him.
要是他走不動 我們就丟下他算了
That's enough.
夠了
Tarly,
塔利
I forbid you to die.
我不允許你死
Do you hear me?
聽懂了嗎
Why should the rest of us... Rast...
咱們幹嗎... 雷斯特
you're responsible for him.
你負責照顧他
What am I supposed to do?
怎麼負責
Make sure he gets back alive.
保證他活着回去
If he doesn't, you don't.
他死了 你也活不成
Move on!
繼續前進
I'm not dying for you, Piggy.
我可不要因爲你送命 豬頭
You hear me?
聽懂了嗎
Where's Rickon and Hodor?
瑞肯和阿多呢
Looking for food.
找喫的去了
What's out there?
是什麼東西
Not another step, boy.
別動 小子
Unless you want to drown in your own blood.
再邁一步 叫你被自己的血嗆死
I'm unarmed.
我沒有武器
That was poor planning.
失算了吧
My sister carries the weapons.
武器在我姐姐那兒
I'm better with them.
我用得更好
Drop the spear.
放下長矛
Drop it.
放下
If you kill me,
殺了我
that wolf will tear you to bits.
冰原狼會把你們撕碎
You must be Summer.
你是夏天吧
I'm Jojen Reed.
我叫玖健·黎德
This is my sister Meera.
她是我姐姐 梅拉
We've come a long way to find you, Brandon.
我們跋山涉水前來找你 布蘭登
And we have much farther to go.
前方的路更長
I'm just trying to understand.
我就是弄不明白
Would you please shut up about it?
別囉嗦了好嗎
Jaqen H'ghar offered you three kills.
賈昆·赫加爾答應你殺三個人
I'm not listening. But just explain it to me.
我不聽 跟我說說啊
He offered to kill any three people you wanted.
他答應幫你殺三個人 任何人
Dead. All you had to do was give him the names.
你告訴他名字 他就去殺人
Anyone. You could have picked King Joffrey.
隨便誰都行 你可以讓他殺喬佛裏
Shut up. You could have picked Tywin Lannister.
閉嘴 也可以殺泰溫·蘭尼斯特
Jaqen got us out of Harrenhal, so why are you complaining?
他幫我們逃出了赫倫堡 你還抱怨什麼
But you could have ended the war.
但你本可以結束戰爭
Where are we going? North.
我們這是往哪兒走 往北
If we were going north,
那如果沒走錯
we should have come to the Red Fork River by now.
早該看到紅叉河了
Maybe we already passed it.
說不定錯過了
It's feet wide.
紅叉河寬有百尺
How could we have passed it?
怎麼可能錯過
If we hit the Red Fork,
走到紅叉河
we can follow it west to Riverrun.
沿河往西 就能到奔流城
My mother grew up there.
我母親在那裏長大
My grandfather's a lord. He'll protect us.
我外公是那兒的領主 他會保護我們
Could be a minstrel. Shut up.
可能是個流浪樂手 閉嘴
A lion still has claws,
爪牙鋒利不留情
A minstrel's got gold sometimes.
他身上說不定有錢
We could jump him, tie him up,
我們來個突然襲擊 把他綁起來
steal his gold, and buy some food.
搶了錢買喫的
And so he spoke, and so he spoke
噢 他這樣說 他這樣說
that lord of Castamere,
卡斯特梅的爵爺他這樣說
But now the rains weep o'er his hall,
然而今天 每逢雨季
with no one there to hear.
雨水在大廳哭泣 內裏卻無人影
What's lurking behind that wall?
躲在那兒的是誰
A lion? A wolf?
是獅子 還是狼
Just a dirty little cub, I think.
我看就是隻臭崽子
Loose a few more shafts. Don't.
再放幾箭 別放
Put the sword down, girl.
把劍放下 丫頭
You go on down the road.
你們繼續走
Just keep on singing so we know where you are.
邊走邊唱 好讓我們知道你們的位置
Leave us be and I won't kill you.
別管閒事 我就不殺你們
Generous. You're a dangerous person.
真是寬宏大量 丫頭 你挺不好惹
I like dangerous people.
我就喜歡不好惹的
Why are your friends so shy?
你朋友怎麼羞答答的
What friends?
什麼朋友
The fat one to your left and the lad beside him.
你左邊那胖子 還有他身邊那小子
Three young ones on the run
三個小傢伙在逃亡
carrying castleforged swords.
拿的是城堡裏鑄的劍
You escape from Harrenhal?
從赫倫堡跑出來的
Who are you? Thoros of Myr.
你是誰 密爾的索羅斯
And the fellow here with the bow is Anguy.
這位拿弓的名叫安蓋
No, who do you fight for?
不是問這個 你爲誰效力
The Brotherhood without Banners.
無旗兄弟會
Now come along.
過來
I want to hear how two boys and a very dangerous girl
我想聽聽兩個小子和你這不好惹的丫頭
escaped Harrenhal.
是怎麼逃出赫倫堡的
I'm not going with them. The Brotherhood?
我可不跟他們走 兄弟會
That's who the Mountain and them lot were looking for.
魔山那夥人追捕的不就是他們嗎
They'll bring us back and put rats in us.
他們會把我們抓回去 拿耗子折磨
You've got nothing to fear from us, son.
我們沒什麼可怕的 小子
The lords of Westeros want to burn the countryside.
維斯特洛的老爺們想燒了鄉下
We're trying to save it.
而我們是保護鄉下的
Now come on.
過來吧
We'll talk some more over brown bread and stew.
我們邊喫麪包燉菜邊聊
And then you can go on your way.
然後就放你們繼續趕路
Here's the thing, fat boy.
聽我說 胖小子
When I'm done talking,
我話音一落
that arrow's falling down on your fat head.
那支箭就會落在你的胖腦袋上
So I advise you move, because I'm done talking.
我建議你躲開 因爲我說完了
Half the country's starving and look at this one.
全國有一半人都在捱餓 瞧瞧這胖小子
Maybe he's the reason half the country's starving.
也許他就是一半人捱餓的原因
My lion.
我的雄獅
We've spoken of this.
我們說好了的
You cannot come here.
你不能來這裏
But you said I should come to you with any problems.
但你說過 我有困難就來找你
Did anyone see you?
有人看見你嗎
No. You sure?
沒有 確定嗎
My father does not make idle threats.
我父親的威脅絕不是空話
Having you killed would be the high point of his week.
別給他機會殺你 這陣子他可是求之不得
You have to be absolutely certain.
你要非常確定纔行
All right.
好吧
What is this problem?
有什麼困難
I'm worried about Sansa.
我很擔心珊莎
When she spoke with Lord Baelish,
她跟貝里席大人說話時
his friend warned me about him.
他的朋友要我提防他
Baelish doesn't have friends.
貝里席沒有朋友
I don't know her name.
我不知道她的名字
Oh, Ros? The redhead? How do you know her?
洛絲 紅頭髮的 你怎麼認識她
I try to know as many people as I can.
我盡一切可能多認識人
You never know which one you'll need.
你永遠不知道誰能派上用場
She's a whore.
她是妓♥女
Yes, well, we shouldn't be judgmental about these things.
沒錯 可我們不能據此評判一個人
You fucked her. Oh, please.
你上過她 別這樣
All right, yes, I fucked her once.
好吧 是的 上過一次
Twice.
兩次
But since I met you, my lady,
但自從認識了你 我的夫人
I've been with no one else.
我就再沒找過別的女人
And was she good? Did you like her?
她好嗎 你喜歡她嗎
Not as much as I like you, obviously,
顯然不及我對你的喜愛
or she'd be the one torturing me right now.
不然現在折磨我的就是她了
What did she say about Littlefinger?
她怎麼說小指頭
That Sansa shouldn't trust him.
珊莎不該相信他
Is there an idiot in any village who trusts Littlefinger?
這世上還有相信小指頭的傻瓜嗎
We have to protect her.
我們必須保護她
We can't.
做不到
Now that the Lannisters have discarded her,
如今蘭尼斯特家不要她了
Sansa will have many suitors.
追求珊莎的人肯定趨之若鶩
A great beauty with a very old name.
有古老家族背景的大美人
A great beauty? Oh, a great beauty?
大美人 噢 大美人
Yes, she is, objectively, very.
實話實說 她是很美啊
Her face is quite pleasing
她的容貌令人愉悅...
to other men and to women,
對別的男人和女人而言
people in general.
泛泛而言
But not to me, of course.
對我來說當然不是了
I only have eyes for you.
我眼裏只有你
You pervert. You want her?
你個變態 你想要她
This child? I don't even want to talk about her.
這個孩子 我根本沒想說起她
But you are. Only because you're making me.
但你說了 那是你要我說的
I didn't force you to open your mouth and make words come out.
我可沒強迫你張嘴說出那些話
This is cruel and unfair. Cruelly unfair.
太殘酷了 太不公平了 真不公平
Oh, the cruelty. Shae is so cruel to me."
"噢 好殘酷 雪伊對我好殘酷""
Hmm, yes.
是的
Now do you think I'm cruel?
還覺得我殘酷嗎
Only if you stop.
除非你停下來
But you mustn't come here again.
可你下次再不要來了
Do you hear me?
聽見了嗎
You've come to a dangerous place
你來的是危險的地方
full of dangerous people.
到處都是危險的人
Dangerous people.
危險的人
Lady Tyrell, my king.
提利爾小姐到了 陛下
Send her in.
請她進來
You wanted to see me, Your Grace?
您要見我 陛下
I'm leaving on a hunting trip.
我準備去打獵
I just wanted to make sure
我想在出發之前
you had everything you need before I left.
確保你什麼都不缺
That's very thoughtful, Your Grace.
您真是體貼 陛下
I have everything I could want.
我什麼都不缺
Good. Good.
很好
How are you finding life in the capital?
你在都城生活如何
It must be quite a change after Renly's camp.
跟藍禮的軍營比起來大不相同吧
A welcome one.
很愜意
A military encampment is no place for a lady.
軍營可不是小姐該去的地方
And the bedside of a traitor?
那麼叛徒的臥榻呢
Is that a place for a lady?
是小姐該去的地方嗎
Your Grace,
陛下
I tried to do my duty as a wife, that is all.
我只是盡妻子的責任 僅此而已
What was your duty to this traitor as you saw it?
你對那個叛徒有什麼責任
The duty of any wife to any husband
天下所有妻子對夫君的責任
to provide him with children.
爲他生兒育女
You failed to do this.
你沒有成功
Why? I
爲什麼 我...
I would not speak ill of the dead, Your Grace.
我不願說逝者的不是 陛下
You think one ought to speak kindly of a traitor merely because
你認爲一個叛徒因爲被一劍穿了心
he's had a sword put through his heart?
你就應該說他的好話嗎
No.
不是
I do beg your pardon.
請您原諒
The subtleties of politics are often lost on me.
我這人對政治常常有失敏銳
Renly...
藍禮
I don't believe he was interested
我認爲他對女人
in the company of women.
沒什麼興趣
What makes you say this?
有何依據
Whenever I wanted to make a child with him,
每次我想爲他生孩子
he
他
he had so many excuses,
他就有很多借口
so many latenight war councils.
深更半夜開作戰會議
He never wanted to try.
他從來不想嘗試
Except one evening,
有一晚除外
after he'd had far too much wine to drink,
他喝了很多酒
he suggested something
他說要採用...
something that sounded very painful
採用某種聽起來很疼
and couldn't possibly result in children.
而且不可能懷上孩子的方式
Maybe the fault was with me.
也許是我的錯
No, he was a known...
不 誰都知道他...
degenerate.
傷風敗俗
It's such a relief to hear you say so, Your Grace.
您這樣說真讓我深感安慰 陛下
I've considered making his perversion
我曾考慮過以死刑
punishable by death.
懲處他這種行爲
As is your right.
這是您的權力
You must do whatever you need to do.
你要做您該做的事
You are the king.
您是國王
Yes.
對
I am.
我是
Do you like it?
你喜歡嗎
I just had it made.
我剛命人做好的
Probably one of the finest weapons in the Seven Kingdoms.
也許是七國最好的武器之一
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
Will you show me how it works?
能讓我看看是怎麼用的嗎
It's a new design.
這是新式設計
Much easier to load. There's no crank.
很容易裝彈 沒有曲柄
You use this lever to draw the string.
用撬杆把弦拉上
The bolt goes here.
箭裝在這兒
And then you just aim...
然後瞄準
and...
再然後
Would you take me hunting sometime?
哪天您能帶我去打獵嗎
Forgive me, Your Grace.
抱歉 陛下
I know a hunt is no place for a woman.
我知道打獵輪不到女人去
It's not unheard of.
倒也有過先例
My father would never let me before
我父親以前絕不會允許我...
You no longer belong to him.
你不歸他管了
Do you want to hold it?
你想摸摸看嗎
May I? Please.
可以嗎 請給我吧
I imagine it must be so exciting
在這兒動動手指
to squeeze your finger here
那邊的東西就死了
and watch something die over there.
我想肯定很刺♥激
Could you do it?
你能做到嗎
Could you...
你能...
kill something?
殺生嗎
I don't know, Your Grace. Do you think I could?
不知道 陛下 您覺得我行嗎
Yes.
行
Would you like to watch me?
您願意看我殺生嗎
Yes.
願意
Stop! Stop!
住手 住手
Tell us the truth. About what?
說實話 什麼實話
I don't know what you want.
我不知道你想聽什麼
I want the truth.
我想聽實話
What truth?
什麼實話
Why'd you take Winterfell?
你爲什麼去打臨冬城
I took it to I took it
我打它...我打它...
Who gave the orders? No one.
誰命令你去的 沒人
I took it on my own. Why?
我自己要去打的 爲什麼
To take the North while it was vulnerable.
趁虛而入 攻打北境
What were you going to do once you took it?
打下來之後有什麼打算
Hold it. Rule it.
佔領它 統治它
Good. That's very good.
很好 非常好
Why did you do that? I told you.
爲什麼要這樣 我都說了
Why did you take Winterfell?
爲什麼去打臨冬城
I took it to bring glory to my house and my father.
爲了給我家族和父親爭取榮耀
Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
I took it because I hated the Starks.
我打它是因爲我恨史塔克家
I hated them for holding me prisoner.
恨他們把我當人質
I wanted to hurt them.
我想報復他們
What are you doing?
你做什麼
Please.
求你
I'll tell you anything.
我什麼都說
Just take it off.
快拿下來
Please. Please, just take it off.
求你 求你 拿下來吧
Your sister sent me. Yara?
你姐姐派我來的 雅拉
I'll come for you tonight when the castle sleeps.
等夜裏城堡的人都睡了 我來找你
No, don't go. Please, please.
別 別走 求你 求你
No, please don't leave me.
求你別丟下我
Please, please.
求求你
Please, please don't go!
求求你 別走
Please. Please. Don't leave me.
求求你 別丟下我
Please don't go.
求你別走
Rickon, stay with us.
瑞肯 別亂跑
It's all right. The wolves will protect him.
沒關係 狼會保護他
You can get inside his head,
你可以進到狼的腦袋裏
see through his eyes.
用他的眼睛看東西
Only when I'm asleep.
我只有睡着時纔行
That's how it begins until you learn to control it.
等你學會控制就能運用自如了
You're a warg.
你是狼靈
It's not just wolves.
不只是狼
Sometimes in my dreams there's a
有時我夢裏會有...
A threeeyed raven? You've seen it?
三眼烏鴉 你見過嗎
We saw him together. You haven't forgotten?
我們一起看見的 你沒忘吧
Does it have anything to do with warging?
烏鴉跟變狼靈有什麼關係
No, the raven is something different,
沒有 烏鴉是不一樣的
something deeper.
更深一層
The raven brings the sight.
烏鴉能讓你開眼
Seeing things that haven't happened yet?
看見還沒有發生的事
Or things that happened long before you were born
或者是你出生前很久的事
or things that are happening right now thousands of miles away.
又或者是千里之外正在發生的事
What's he telling him?
他在說什麼呢
Why don't you ask?
你怎麼不自己去問
Isn't he ashamed, your brother,
你弟弟不覺得丟人嗎
needing you to protect him?
還需要你保護他
Where's the shame in that?
那有什麼丟人的
Any boy his age who needs his sister to protect him
他這個年紀的男孩還需要姐姐保護
is gonna find himself needing lots of protecting.
以後需要保護的地方可多着呢
Some people will always need help.
有的人總是需要幫助
That doesn't mean they're not worth helping.
但並不意味着他們不值得幫
When my father died, I dreamt it.
我父親死的時候 我夢見了
You didn't dream it. You saw it.
你不是夢見 是看見
So did I.
我也看見了
You have the sight, too?
你也能看見
When I told my father about your father...
當我跟父親說起你父親的死...
for the first time in my life, I saw him cry.
我生平第一次 看見他哭了
Your father is Howland Reed?
你父親是霍蘭·黎德
Yeah.
對
He saved my father's life during the rebellion.
他在起義中救過我父親的命
Your father told you about the rebellion?
你父親給你講過起義的事
Mine never did.
我父親從沒講過
But I saw that, too.
但我自己看見了
What else have you seen?
你還看見過什麼
Only one thing that matters
只有一樣很重要
you.
我看見你
I never liked the skinny ones.
我向來不喜歡那麼小的玩意兒
Like drinking from a puddle.
跟趴在溝裏嘬沒兩樣
Not that I'm averse to drinking from a puddle
當然我也不反對偶爾趴在溝裏
every now and again, you understand.
嘬兩口 你懂我的意思
I don't drink ale.
我不喝麥酒
There's no story so good a drink won't make it better.
只有喝了酒 故事講起來纔夠味兒
Yeah! You see?
沒錯 你看
They've all suffered through my bouts of sobriety.
他們都喫過我腦袋清醒的苦頭
It's very tedious for all concerned.
那可悶得要死
Now, how did three children
你們三個小孩...
We're not children.
我們不是小孩
How did three young persons such as yourselves,
你們這樣三個年輕人
untrained in the art of war,
不懂舞刀弄劍
escape from Harrenhal?
怎麼從赫倫堡逃出來的
Gendry's a smith.
詹德利是鐵匠
He was apprenticed in the armory.
他是武器師傅的學徒
A smith, eh? Where'd you train?
鐵匠 在哪裏學手藝
King's Landing. Tobho Mott's shop.
君臨 託布·莫特的鋪子
That criminal.
那個壞蛋
He charges twice as much as every other armorer in the city.
他收的錢比城裏其他武器師傅貴一倍
That's because he's twice as good.
那是因爲他的手藝比人家好一倍
A smith and a salesman.
不光能打鐵 還懂推銷
Gendry stole us weapons.
詹德利偷了幾把劍
Ah, fought your way out of Harrenhal, I see.
然後你們一路殺出赫倫堡 我懂了
He knows how to use a sword and so do I.
他知道怎麼使劍 我也知道
My brothers taught me.
我哥哥教我的
To your brothers!
敬你哥哥
You can finish your meals before you go.
你們喫完就可以走了
It may be awhile before you see another.
怕是很長時間喫不到下一頓飯了
You'll free us? I gave you my word.
你放我們走 我答應過你
But before you go,
你們走之前
allow me to raise a cup to your
允許我舉杯 敬...
Now that is an uncommonly large person.
這麼大的個子真是稀罕
How does one manage to subdue such an uncommonly large person?
這麼稀罕的大個子是怎麼抓來的
One waits for him to drink until he passes out.
等他喝酒 醉倒爲止
Poor man. You have my sympathy.
可憐的人 我同情你
Aha, not a man at all.
原來不是人啊
A Hound!
是獵狗
So good to see you again, Clegane.
很高興又見到你 克里岡
Thoros?
索羅斯
The fuck you doing here? 你♥他♥媽在這兒做什麼
Drinking and talking too much. Same as ever.
喝酒吹牛 跟往常一樣
A pretty prize, lads. Yeah!
這下我們賺大了 小子們 耶
Girl.
丫頭
What in seven hells 你♥他♥媽的
are you doing with the Stark bitch?
怎麼跟史塔克的小崽子攪在一起了
It's a tough decision
真難抉擇啊
take the bridge and risk being seen
是冒着被人發現的危險過橋呢
or cross the great water.
還是趟過湍急的河水呢
Silence, Kingslayer. Anyone can see us on the bridge,
閉嘴 弒君者 走橋上誰都能看見
but cross by water and the current could take us
如果蹚河 可能會被水流捲走
or I could escape down the river.
或者給我乘機溜掉
Good luck.
祝你好運
It's wonderful to watch you wrestle with these dilemmas.
看你進退兩難 真是愜意極了
Which will she choose?
她會怎麼選呢
Gambler at heart.
賭徒一個
Wouldn't have guessed.
真沒想到
Be quick about it.
快走
I need to rest. Get up.
我要休息 起來
I have these, you know, on your feet when you walk too far.
我的腳上起東西了 走了遠路就會有的東西
What do you call them? Get up now.
你管那個叫什麼 快起來
Corns. I never used to get corns.
雞眼 我從來沒長過雞眼
Of course I used to ride everywhere,
我過去上哪兒都騎馬
not march around like a common foot soldier
而不是跟步兵一樣走來走去
wearing the same shit boots for over a year.
穿的爛靴子一年上頭都不換
This heel is ruined. There's no way
腳後跟走爛了 完全...
I never understood why some knights felt the need to carry two swords.
我就是想不通怎麼有的騎士要帶兩把劍
You move well...
移動不錯
for a great beast of a woman.
對這麼大個頭的妞兒而言
You shouldn't grimace before you lunge.
你突刺之前不應該面目猙獰
It gives away the game.
一看就知道你的心思
Bit of a quandary for you.
你有點爲難了哦
If you kill me, you fail Lady Stark.
如果殺了我 史塔克夫人那邊沒法交待
But if you don't kill me,
可如果不殺我
I'm going to kill you.
我就會殺死你
You're good.
打得不錯
Graceless, but good.
粗野 但確實不錯
See? If you were willing to hurt me,
瞧見沒 如果你真想傷到我
you might have had me there.
在那兒就該動真格的了
Looks like your woman's getting the better of you,
看樣子你還打不過你女人嘛
if you can call that a woman.
如果那傢伙算女人的話
We enjoy a good fight.
我們打着玩
Gets our juices flowing.
出出汗
The Flayed Man of House Bolton.
波頓家族的剝皮人
A bit gruesome for my taste.
我覺着陰森了點兒
You sure he's the one? That's him, all right.
你肯定是他 就是他 不會錯
I saw him fight at the tourney for Ser Willem Frey's wedding.
我在威廉·佛雷老爺大婚的比武會上見他打過
Give the man his silver.
把銀子給他
Let us go and my father will pay you whatever you want.
放了我們 你要什麼 我父親都會給
Enough to buy me a new head?
夠我買個腦袋嗎
If the King in the North hears I had the Kingslayer
要是北境之王知道我抓住了弒君者
and let him go, he'll be taking it right off.
又放跑了他 我立刻就人頭落地
I'd rather he takes yours.
我寧願他砍掉你的腦袋