懲罰之旅
If I may, nephew,
要我說 外甥
I encountered a situation with one of my lieutenants
要不是我的一位副將
at the Stone Mill which may have some bearing...
在石磨坊出了狀況...
Why don't you shut your mouth about that damned mill?
你能不能閉嘴別提那該死的磨坊
And don't call him "Nephew." He is your king.
還有 不準叫他外甥 他是你的國王
Robb knows I meant him no disr...
羅柏知道我不是對他...
You're lucky I'm not your king.
幸虧你的國王不是我
I wouldn't let you wave your blunders around like a victory flag.
我絕不會允許你把錯誤當勝利來宣揚
My blunder sent Tywin's mad dog scurrying back
我的錯誤可是讓泰溫的瘋狗
to Casterly Rock with his tail between his legs.
夾着尾巴逃回凱巖城
I think King Robb understands we're not gonna win this war
我想羅柏國王也明白 只靠他一人打勝仗
if he's the only one winning any battles.
我們是贏不下這場戰爭的
No, there's glory enough to go around.
這當然是值得宣揚的榮耀
It's not about glory.
這與榮耀無關
Your instructions were to wait for him to come to you.
你的任務是等他來主動進攻
I seized an opportunity.
我抓住了機會
What value was the mill?
磨坊有什麼價值
The Mountain was garrisoned across the river from it.
魔山的軍隊從那兒開始駐守河對岸
Is he there now?
他還在那裏嗎
Of course not. We took the fight to him.
當然不在 我們發起了進攻
He could not withstand us.
他抵擋不住
I wanted to draw the Mountain into the west,
我的意圖是將魔山的軍隊引到西邊
into our country where we could surround him and kill him.
引到我們的地盤 然後包圍他 殲滅他
I wanted him to chase us,
我要誘他追擊我們
which he would have done because he is a mad dog
他是一隻毫無戰術頭腦的瘋狗
without a strategic thought in his head.
此計必然奏效
I could have that head on a spike by now.
我現在本可以把他的頭插在長矛上
Instead, I have a mill.
反而卻得到一座磨坊
We took hostages.
我們抓了人質
Willem Lannister. Martyn Lannister.
威廉·蘭尼斯特 馬丁·蘭尼斯特
Willem and Martyn Lannister are years old.
威廉和馬丁·蘭尼斯特才十四歲
Martyn is , I believe.
馬丁應該是十五歲
Tywin Lannister has my sisters.
我的妹妹們在泰溫·蘭尼斯特手上
Have I sued for peace?
我有要求講和嗎
No.
沒有
Do you think he'll sue for peace
你認爲就因爲他父親的
because we have his father's
弟弟的曾孫在我們手上
brother's greatgrandsons?
他會來講和嗎
No.
不會
How many men did you lose?
你損失了多少人
兩百零八.
But for every man we lost, the Lannisters...
但我們死的每一個人 都讓蘭尼斯特...
We need our men more than Tywin needs his!
我們比泰溫更需要人
I'm sorry.
對不起
I didn't know. You would have.
我不知道 你會知道的
Right here today at this gathering if you had been patient.
如果你耐心些 今時今日你就會知道
We seem to be running short of patience here.
看來我們是越來越沉不住氣了
You know who isn't?
知道誰沉得住氣嗎
Tywin Lannister.
泰溫·蘭尼斯特
Intimate. Lovely table.
很私密 桌子漂亮
Better chairs than the old small council chamber.
椅子也比原來小議事廳裏的好
Conveniently close to your own quarters. I like it.
離您的居所又近 非常方便 我喜歡
What news of Jaime?
詹姆有消息嗎
unwashed Northerners
兩萬卑賤的北方佬,
have known about his escape for weeks.
都知道他逃了好幾個星期
Collectively, you control more spies and informants
全世界的探子和眼線加起來
than the rest of the world combined.
還不及你們手下的多
Do you mean to tell me that none of you
你們打算告訴我
has any notion of where he is?
沒人知道他在哪裏嗎
We are trying, my lord. Try harder.
我們正在努力找 大人 再盡力些
What do we have, then?
那我們有什麼消息
Robb Stark and most of his bannermen are in Riverrun
羅柏·史塔克和他的大部分封臣都在奔流城
for the funeral of his grandfather Lord Hoster Tully.
參加他外公霍斯特·徒利公爵的葬禮
In Stark's absence, Roose Bolton holds Harrenhal,
暫由盧斯·波頓駐守赫倫堡
which would seem to make him Lord of Harrenhal,
這就使得他成了赫倫堡事實上的領主
in practice if not in name. Well, let him have it.
當然名義上不是他 由他去吧
The name suits our purposes far more than that useless pile of rubble.
封號對我們遠比那堆廢墟有用場
The Lord of Harrenhal will make a worthy suitor for the widow Arryn.
赫倫堡公爵與艾林家的寡婦可謂門當戶對
For which I am extremely grateful to you, my lord.
爲此我衷心感謝您 大人
Lady Arryn and I have known each other since we were children.
我和艾林夫人自小相識
She has always been...
她也一直對我
positively predisposed toward me.
頗有好感
A successful courtship would make Lord Baelish
這次成功聯姻 將使貝里席大人
acting Lord of the Vale.
成爲谷地主君
Titles do seem to breed titles.
看來封號可以生封號呀
You'll leave for the Eyrie as soon as possible
你儘快動身去往鷹巢城
and bring Lysa Arryn into the fold.
與萊莎·艾林成婚
Then the young wolf can add his own aunt to the list
這樣與少狼主兵戎相見的仇敵
of people who have taken up arms against him.
就多了他的親姨媽
Far be it from me to hinder true love,
我最不願阻撓真愛
but Lord Baelish's absence would present certain problems.
可貝里席大人的離開勢必造成一些問題
The royal wedding may end up
王室婚禮或許會成爲
being the most expensive event in living memory.
史上最昂貴的盛事
Summer has ended, hard days lie ahead.
盛夏已然過去 往後的日子難着呢
Not a good time to leave the crown's finances unattended.
此時置王室財政於不顧 不太合適
Fully agreed.
完全同意
Which is why I'm naming you new Master of Coin.
因此我任命你爲新任財政大臣
Master of Coin?
財政大臣
It would appear to be a position that best suits your talents.
這一職位看來最適合你發揮所長
I'm quite good at spending money,
花錢我倒是很在行
but a lifetime of outrageous wealth
可惜我打出生起就錢財享用不完
hasn't taught me much about managing it.
從來沒學會理財
I have no doubt you will prove equal to this challenge.
我相信你絕對能勝任
Hear, hear.
同意 同意
He lifted her high in the air
他將她舉起
He sniffed and roared and smelled her there
東嗅 西聞
She kicked and wailed, a maid so fair
又哭又鬧 少女美容
But he licked the honey from her hair
可他輕舔蜂蜜發叢
From there to here, from here to there
這頭 那弄
All black and brown and covered with hair
全身黑棕 罩着毛絨
He smelled that girl in the summer air
他跟隨夏日裏的氣湧
The bear, the bear and the maiden fair...
狗熊 狗熊 少女美容
I hope you're pleased.
這下你滿意了
If you had armed me, they never would have taken us.
早給我一把劍 他們才抓不住我們
You were armed when we were taken.
我們被抓時你手裏有劍
I was in chains if you recall.
如果沒記錯 我戴着鐐銬
Our little match would have ended quite quick
要不是我雙手被縛
if my hands weren't bound.
我們的小小比試早結束了
All my life I've been hearing, "Jaime Lannister,
我從小就聽人講"詹姆·蘭尼斯特
what a brilliant swordsman."
多麼出色的劍客"
You were slower than I expected.
你比我預期的要笨拙許多
And more predictable.
而且很容易識破
I've been sitting in a muddy pen
我被層層鐵鏈鎖着
wrapped in chains for the past year.
在圍欄的爛泥裏蹲了一整年
And I'm a woman. I was still beating you.
我還是女人呢 一樣可以擊敗你
You were not beating me.
你沒有擊敗我
Maybe you were as good as people said...
或許你的確像人們說的那樣厲害過
once.
曾經
Or maybe people just love to overpraise a famous name.
或許人們就是喜歡把名門之後誇讚得神乎其神
When we make camp tonight, you'll be raped.
等我們今晚紮營 他們肯定會強♥奸你
More than once.
不止一次
None of these fellows have ever been with a noblewoman.
這幫雜種都沒碰過貴婦小姐
You'd be wise not to resist.
你聰明的話就不要反抗
Would I? They'll knock your teeth out.
是嗎 他們會打掉你的牙
You think I care about my teeth?
你覺得我在乎牙齒
No, I don't think you care about your teeth.
不 我不覺得你在乎牙齒
If you fight them, they will kill you.
你反抗 他們會殺了你
Do you understand?
你明白嗎
I'm the prisoner of value, not you.
我是有價值的俘虜 你不是
Let them have what they want. What does it matter?
他們要什麼就給他們好了 有什麼要緊
What does it matter? Close your eyes.
有什麼要緊 閉上眼睛
Pretend they're Renly.
假裝他們是藍禮
If you were a woman, you wouldn't resist?
你是女人的話 你會不反抗
You'd let them do what they wanted?
讓他們爲所欲爲
If I was a woman, I'd make them kill me.
我是女人的話 就讓他們殺了我
But I'm not, thank the gods.
感謝諸神 我不是
If I had a proper forge, I could make it good as new.
要是有個好鍛爐 我能把它修復如新
Doesn't have to look pretty.
樣子光鮮沒必要
It just has to keep the arrows out of my heart.
能護住心臟別被箭矢射穿就好
Why are you helping him?
你爲什麼幫他
He takes us prisoner and now he's our friend?
他抓我們做俘虜 你還當他是朋友
You're not our prisoner, little lady.
你不是俘虜 小淑女
What am I? Our guest.
那我是什麼 我們的客人
No one's put any chains on you.
沒人用鎖鏈鎖你喲
So I can walk away, then?
那我可以走了嗎
These woods aren't safe for Ned Stark's daughter.
這片林子對奈德·史塔克的女兒來說不安全
You're lucky we found you.
我們找到你是你的幸運
You think you're good with that bow, you little twat?
自以爲弓箭玩得好嗎 娘娘腔
Better than anyone you've ever met.
比你見過的任何人都強
A coward's weapon.
懦夫的武器
I like to fight up close.
我喜歡近身戰鬥
I like to see a man's face when I put the steel in him.
我用刀劍刺一個人的時候 喜歡看着他的臉
Why? So you can kiss him?
幹嘛 方便親他嗎
You remember the last time you were here?
還記得你上次來這兒的情形嗎
Looks like every other shit inn on the road.
看着跟大路上別的破旅館沒什麼分別
Now, apologies, but you're one ugly fucker
抱歉 你這張臭臉實在太醜
and I'd rather not see you no more.
我再也不想看到你
Watch your head.
小心碰頭
Off we go.
走了
Walk up!
開拔
What are you doing? We're about to leave.
你幹什麼呢 我們要走了
I'm staying.
我留下
You're what?
你什麼
I baked some brown bread for the innkeep
我給旅店老闆烤了些黑麪包
and she said she never had better.
她說她沒喫過更好的
Told Thoros she's keeping me as a payment
她告訴索羅斯 她要留下我
for all the free meals she's given him.
抵她提供的食物的賬
Anyway, it's not me the Brotherhood wants.
反正兄弟會想要的也不是我
My brother ain't no king.
我哥哥不是國王
I'm not a Stark of Winterhell.
我不是冥冬城的史塔克
Winterfell.
臨冬城
You sure? I'm sure.
你確定 確定
Well, I made you something.
這是給你做的
What is it?
這是什麼
It's a wolf.
一隻狼
Yes, it is.
對 是狼
That's the tail?
這是尾巴
Yeah.
是
Well, be safe.
保重
Yeah, you, too.
你也一樣
Don't get stabbed.
別被捅了
You don't...
你別...
burn your fingers.
燙了手
Goodbye, Hot Pie.
再見 熱派
Goodbye, Arry.
再見 阿利
Up you go, little lady.
來吧 小淑女
Hey, Hot Pie.
熱派
It's really good.
真的很好喫
A person could almost be forgiven
此情此景會讓人忘掉
for forgetting we're at war.
我們還身處戰爭之中
It often comforts me to think that even in war's darkest days,
即便是在戰爭最黑暗的日子裏
in most places in the world
世上大多數地方依然風平浪靜
absolutely nothing is happening.
這個想法總能令我倍感欣慰
I've missed you, Uncle.
我很想念你 叔叔
Father missed you, too,
父親也很想你
from the day you left.
自打你離開那天起
Maybe he never said it in so many words...
或許他沒有說出口...
Maybe?
或許
Your father was a stubborn old ox.
你父親是一頭頑固的老牛
I was surprised when he died.
他死了我很驚訝
Didn't think death had the patience.
還以爲死亡也沒耐心召喚他
I'm glad you were with him.
有你陪着他我很欣慰
I wish to the gods I had been.
我祈禱自己能守在他身邊
Did you make peace in the end?
你們最終和解了嗎
After years of fighting,
鬥了三十年
I don't think he remembered what started it.
我想他都不記得起因了
He asked me to stop calling myself Blackfish.
他讓我不要再自稱"黑魚"
He said it was an old joke
他說那只是以前開的玩笑
and it was never funny to begin with.
即便在當初也並不好笑
I told him people had been calling me Blackfish
我告訴他人們叫我"黑魚"太久
for so long, they don't remember my real name.
早就忘了我的真名
Every time he would leave for the capital
每次他去都城
or fight in a campaign,
或者參加比武大會
I'd see him off.
我都會去送他
Wait for me, little Cat," He'd say.
"等着我 小凱特" 他會這樣說"
Wait for me
"等着我"
and I'll come back to you."
我會回來的"
And I would sit at this window
然後每天日出之後
every day when the sun came up, waiting.
我都坐在這個窗口 等他
I wonder
我想知道
how many times did Bran or Rickon
布蘭和瑞肯有多少次
stare across the moors of Winterfell
凝望着臨冬城外的荒野
waiting for me to return.
等我回家
I will never see them again.
我再也見不到他們了
You mustn't think it.
你不能這樣想
We don't know the truth.
我們還不知道真相
They could be in hiding.
他們可能是躲起來了
Robb believes they're alive.
羅柏相信他們還活着
And he must go on believing.
他必須這樣相信下去
He's got to remain strong if he's to prevail.
要取得勝利 他必須堅強
And you must remain strong for him.
你也要爲他堅強起來
You're Robb Stark's wife.
你是羅柏·史塔克的老婆
Hold still.
別動
Is it true what they say about him?
關於他的傳說都是真的嗎
I don't know. What do they say about him?
不知道 傳說他怎麼了
That he can turn into a wolf at night.
說他晚上會變成狼
True.
對
And he eats the flesh of his enemies.
他還喫敵人的肉
True.
不假
You're a Lannister, aren't you?
你是蘭尼斯特家的吧
Martyn Lannister.
馬丁·蘭尼斯特
Martyn Lannister.
馬丁·蘭尼斯特
You've nothing to fear.
你無需害怕
My husband doesn't eat children.
我丈夫不喫孩子
Unless it's a full moon.
除非是月圓之夜
It's not a full moon tonight, is it?
今晚不是滿月吧
See?
你看
Nothing to fear.
不怕
Always the artists.
又玩藝術
It's only horses.
只有馬
No men.
沒人
You said there was dead crows.
你說有死烏鴉
There was.
之前有
How many men were here?
這裏有多少人
About .
約三百人
And you know what those men are now?
你知道他們變成了什麼嗎
We're all the same to them meat for their army.
在它們眼裏 我們都是可以吞食的血肉
Do you think anyone got away?
你覺得有人逃出去了嗎
It's not impossible.
有可能
You don't go far betting against Mormont.
莫爾蒙這老傢伙不見得會死
But dead or alive,
可無論是死是活
he took a big gamble coming north.
這次北進都是一次豪賭
And he lost.
他輸了
His best fighting men are dead.
他最好的戰士全死了
And whether he's Lord Commander of the Night's Watch
不管他是守夜人軍團總司令
or a blueeyed corpse,
還是藍眼屍鬼
he's a long way from home.
他已踏上不歸路
Tormund.
託蒙德
Climb the Wall.
爬長城
Take Orell and good men.
帶上歐瑞爾和二十個好手
And take this one.
帶上他
He knows Castle Black's defenses better than any of us.
他比我們都熟悉黑城堡的防禦部署
And if he's useful, good. If not...
如果他配合 很好 如果不配合...
throw him off the Wall.
把他扔下長城
See if crows can fly.
看看烏鴉會不會飛
We're finally going to war, old friend?
終於要打仗了 老朋友
Hide near Castle Black.
躲在黑城堡附近
When I give the signal, hit them in the night.
我一放信號 就發動夜襲
They've got a big old wall to hide behind,
雖說他們有高大的古城牆藏身
but it only guards one side.
但也只能防住一邊
We'll meet again. Aye.
再會 好
If you do your job. Ah.
只要你能完成任務 那是
How will we see your signal?
信號怎麼看
Send your eagle above the Wall every night.
每晚派那隻鷹到長城上盤旋
When it's time,
時機一到
I'm going to light the biggest fire the North has ever seen.
我將燃起北境世所未見的大火
Ghost?
白靈
What have we here? Frozen crows?
這都是誰啊 凍僵的烏鴉嗎
We've come a long way.
我們走了很長的路smaller flock than you went north with.
人比北進的時候少了
We can talk inside.
我們可以進去談
Oh, can we?
可以嗎
They need some water.
她們需要水
Tether it and I'll be inside.
拴緊了 我這就進來
Keep your eyes where they belong.
管好你的眼睛
They're not for you.
她們不歸你看
Bet you feed that pig better than you feed us.
我敢打賭 你家的豬喫的都比我們好
Aye, pig's got value to me.
那是 豬對我有用
You should all be kissing my feet for letting you in.
我好心收留 你們應該感激涕零纔對
I'd have turned you all away if I wasn't a godly man.
要不是我敬神 早趕你們走了
You are a godly man?
你還敬神
I am. I got no fear of what's out there.
是的 我可不怕外面的東西
When the white cold comes,
當白色寒神到來
your swords and cloaks and bloody fires won't help you.
你們的劍 斗篷和該死的火都是徒勞
The only ones left will be those who are right with the gods.
只有虔心敬神的人才能倖存
The real gods.
真神
Go tell her she can bite down on a rag
告訴她 不想喫我的拳頭
or she can bite down on my fist.
就咬塊布在嘴裏
Women.
女人啊
That sow right there gave birth to a litter of eight.
那頭母豬生了八隻崽
Barely a grunt.
聲兒都不吭
And she's almost as fat as this one here.
跟這小子差不多肥呢
Now why don't you dine on him?
你們怎麼不喫他
Carve off what you need as you go.
路上喫哪塊就割哪塊
Well, look at him. He's a walking feast.
瞧瞧他 能走路的大餐
Here we are.
好了
Sharpen these for me, would ya?
幫我磨利 好嗎
I see the head. Push.
我看到頭了 用力
That's it.
對
You're nearly there.
就快好了
One more push should do it.
再用力一下就好
What is it? What is it?
是男是女 是男是女
Keep quiet.
別出聲
If you can't ride, we don't stand a chance.
如果你騎不了馬 我們就完了
I can ride.
我能騎
You're sure?
你確定嗎
Ride east. Follow the rising sun.
向東騎 跟着旭日走
Your sister's waiting for you.
你姐姐在等你
I'll make you a Lord of the Iron Islands for this.
我會讓你在鐵羣島做領主
We're not in the Iron Islands.
這裏不是鐵羣島
Go. Come on.
快走 駕
Come on. Come on.
駕 駕
Come on. Come on.
駕 駕
Come on back.
回來
You refuse to tell me where you're going?
你不願意告訴我去向嗎
I don't know yet. The fires will show me.
我也不知道 火焰會指引我
How long will you be gone? I don't know.
離開多久 不知道
You're abandoning me.
你要棄我而去
I will never abandon you.
我永遠不會棄您而去
You are the Son of Fire.
您是聖焰之子
I am sworn to serve you. Then serve me.
我發誓效忠您 那就好好效忠
When I return, you will understand.
我回來時 您自然就明白了
My enemies think they've destroyed me.
我的仇敵認爲他們擊垮了我
They're laughing at me
他們取笑我
the way Renly laughed at me.
像藍禮一樣取笑我
I want Joffrey dead.
我要喬佛裏死
I want Robb Stark dead.
我要羅柏·史塔克死
Make me another son.
再給我生個陰影之子
I cannot.
不行
Why?
爲什麼
You don't have the strength. It would kill you.
您的力量不夠 這會要了您的命
I'm not so easily killed. Men have been trying for years.
很多人都想要我的命 但我沒那麼容易死
I want you.
我要你
Your fires burn low, my king.
您的火焰很微弱 陛下
There is another way. A better way.
還有別的方法 更好的方法
You told me your magic requires a king's blood.
你說過那魔法需要國王之血
Yes. I'm the one true king.
是 而我是唯一的真王
You are.
沒錯
But there are others with your blood in their veins.
但還有人體內流淌着您的血液
You will sit on the Iron Throne,
您定能坐上鐵王座
but first there must be sacrifices.
但必須先做出犧牲
The Lord of Light demands it.
這是光之王的旨意
The Walk of Punishment is a warning, Your Grace.
刑罰之道意在警告 陛下
To whom?
警告誰
To any slave who contemplates doing whatever these slaves did.
任何企圖犯下同樣罪行的奴隸
Give me your water.
水給我
Khaleesi, this man has been sentenced to death.
卡麗熙 這個人已被判死刑
Here, drink.
喝吧
Leave this place, Your Grace.
離開這裏吧 陛下
Leave tonight, I beg you.
請您今晚就走
And what is she to do for soldiers?
那她到哪兒去找士兵呢
We can find sellswords in Pentos and Myr.
我們可以到潘託斯和密爾找傭兵
Is it "We" Already, Ser Barristan?
這就說"我們"了 巴利斯坦爵士
If you want to sit on the throne your ancestors built,
如果您希望坐上先王的王座
you must win it.
就要去爭取過來
That will mean blood on your hands before the thing is done.
這意味着一切結束前 您的雙手要沾滿鮮血
The blood of my enemies, not the blood of innocents.
那也是敵人的血 不是無辜之人的血
How many wars have you fought in, Ser Barristan?
巴利斯坦爵士 你參加過幾場戰爭
Three.
三場
Have you ever seen a war
可有哪場戰爭
where innocents didn't die by the thousands?
沒死千百個無辜之人的
I was in King's Landing after the sack, Khaleesi.
卡麗熙 君臨陷落後 我去了那裏
You know what I saw? Butchery.
您知道我看到了什麼嗎 大屠殺
Babies, children, old men.
嬰兒 孩童 老人
More women raped than you can count.
被糟蹋的女人不計其數
There's a beast in every man
男人的心裏都有猛獸
and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.
給他一把劍 獸♥性便蠢蠢欲發
But the Unsullied are not men.
但無垢者不是男人
They do not rape.
他們不會強♥暴女人
They do not put cities to the sword unless they're ordered to do so.
他們不會屠城 除非主人下令
If you buy them,
如果您買下他們
the only men they'll kill are those you want dead.
只有您想殺的人 他們纔會殺
Do you disagree, Ser Barristan?
你不同意嗎 巴利斯坦爵士
When your brother Rhaegar led his army into battle at the Trident,
您的兄長雷加率軍在三叉戟河作戰時
men died for him because they believed in him,
將士爲他而死 是出於對他的信仰
because they loved him,
和愛戴
not because they'd been bought at a slaver's auction.
而不是因爲他們是買來的奴隸
I fought beside the last dragon on that day, Your Grace.
那天我與最後的真龍傳人並肩作戰 陛下
I bled beside him.
我在他身邊浴血奮戰
Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly,
雷加戰鬥得英勇 雷加戰鬥得高貴
and Rhaegar died.
可雷加戰死了
Did you know him well, Ser Barristan?
巴利斯坦爵士 你瞭解他嗎
I did, Your Grace. Finest man I ever met.
瞭解 陛下 他是我見過最傑出的人物
I wish I had known him.
真希望我認識他
But he was not the last dragon.
但他不是最後的真龍傳人
All? Did this one's ears mishear, Your Grace?
全買下 陛下 小人沒聽錯吧
They did not. I want to buy them all.
你沒聽錯 我要把他們全買下
她想把他們全買下
她買不起
這小婊♥子以爲搔首弄姿幾下
要什麼我們都會給
There are , Unsullied in Astapor.
阿斯塔波有八千無垢者
Is this what you mean by all?
您說的全部是這個意思嗎
Yes. ,.
沒錯 八千
And the ones still in training as well.
還有仍在訓練中的
他們如果在戰場上表現不佳
必定損害我們的名聲
Master Greizhen says they cannot sell halftrained boys.
格拉茲旦主人說不能出♥售未完成訓練的男孩
If they fail on the battlefield,
如果將來他們在戰場上表現不佳
they will bring shame upon all of Astapor.
會損害我們阿斯塔波的名聲
I will have them all or take none.
如果不能全要 那便一個也不要
Many will fall in battle.
戰鬥總會有傷亡
I'll need the boys to pick up the swords they drop.
我要那些男孩替補參戰
這小婊♥子出不起錢
Master Kraznys says you cannot afford this.
克拉茲尼主人說您負擔不起
她的船最多隻夠買一百個無垢者
Your ship will buy you Unsullied.
您的船能買一百個無垢者
這還是因爲我喜歡她屁♥股玲瓏有料
Because Master Kraznys is generous.
因爲克拉茲尼主人慷慨大方
剩下的還能買十個
The gold you have left is worth .
您餘下的黃金能買十個
我給她二十個 省得她這麼可憐兮兮
But good Master Kraznys will give you .
但克拉茲尼善主願意給您二十個
她那些多斯拉克人臭烘烘的
The Dothraki you have with you
您手下的多斯拉克人
用來餵豬或許還成
The Dothraki you have are not worth what they cost to feed,
光是餵養多斯拉克人就虧了本
但我願意給三個
but Master Kraznys will give you three Unsullied
但克拉茲尼主人願意出三個無垢者
for all of them.
換他們所有人
你給我問問這位乞丐女王
Master Kraznys asks how you propose to pay
克拉茲尼主人問您要怎樣
她拿什麼買餘下的七千八百七十七人
for the remaining , Unsullied.
買餘下的七千八百七十七個無垢者
I have dragons. I'll give you one.
我有龍 我給你們一隻
You will win the throne with dragons, not slaves, Your Grace.
您奪回王位需要龍 而不是奴隸 陛下
Khaleesi, please.
卡麗熙 請三思
Three dragons.
我要三隻
One. Two.
一隻 兩隻
One.
一隻
They want the biggest one.
他們要最大的那隻
Done. Done.
成交 成交
I'll take you as well, now.
我也要你 現在就要
You'll be Master Kraznys' gift to me.
就算是克拉茲尼給我的禮物
A token of a bargain well struck.
象徵交易順利達成
她要求您把我作爲禮物送給她
她說現在就要
Khaleesi, a dragon is worth more than any army.
卡麗熙 一隻龍比千軍萬馬都有用
Aegon Targaryen proved that.
伊耿·坦格利安證明過這一點
You're both here to advise me.
你二人都可以向我諫言
I value your advice,
我也看重你們的諫言
but if you ever question me in front of strangers again,
但如果你們再在陌生人面前質疑我的決定
you'll be advising someone else.
你們還是另尋高就吧
Is that understood?
明白嗎
Do you have a name?
你有名字嗎
This one's name is Missandei, Your Grace.
陛下 小人名叫彌桑黛
Do you have a family?
有家人嗎
A mother and a father you'd return to if you had the choice?
如果有機會 還有父母可見嗎
No, Your Grace. No family living.
沒有 陛下 家人都不在了
You belong to me now. It is your duty to tell me the truth.
你現在屬於我了 要對我說實話
Yes, Your Grace. Lying is a great offense.
遵命 陛下 說謊是大不敬
Many of those on the Walk of Punishment were taken there for less.
刑罰之道上的很多奴隸還沒有犯下如此重罪
I offered water to one of the slaves
刑罰之道上有個垂死的奴隸
dying on the Walk of Punishment.
我給他水喝的時候
Do you know what he said to me? "Let me die."
你知道他跟我說什麼嗎 "讓我死吧"
There are no masters in the grave, Your Grace.
陛下 墳墓裏沒有主人
Is it true what Master Kraznys told me
克拉茲尼大人告訴我的
about the Unsullied? About their obedience?
無垢者的事是真的嗎 絕對服從命令
All questions have been taken from them.
他們的內心被剝奪了一切疑慮
They obey, that is all.
他們只知道服從 別無其他
Once they are yours, they are yours.
一旦他們屬於您 就只聽您的命令
They will fall on their swords if you command it.
只要您下令 他們可以毫不猶豫地自刎
And what about you? You know that I'm taking you to war.
那你呢 你知道我帶你是去打仗的
You may go hungry. You may fall sick.
你可能捱餓 生病
You may be killed.
甚至被殺
Valar morghulis.
凡人皆有一死
Yes, all men must die.
沒錯 男人必有一死
But we are not men.
但我們不是男人
A surprising place to keep the royal ledgers.
沒想到王室賬簿保存在這種地方
I'm surprised you're surprised.
沒想到你竟然沒想到
This is the safest place in the city.
這是城裏最安全的地方
Not for bastards.
對私生子可不是
That's all of them, my lord.
就這麼多了 大人
Thank you, my dear. Pod.
謝謝 親愛的 波德
Pod. Take them outside.
波德 都搬出去
I'll be there in a moment. Yes, my lord.
我一會兒就來 是 大人
I hear you owe that boy a significant debt.
我聽說你欠了那孩子一大筆
Only my life.
我的小命而已
Not all that significant, I'm afraid.
恐怕還算不上多大
You should have him knighted.
你應該封他爲騎士
If only the Master of Coin had such power.
財政大臣要有這樣的權力倒好了
If only.
也是
I owe you a significant debt.
我還欠你一大筆債呢
Our redheaded friend.
我們那位紅髮朋友
You secured her release when the queen detained her.
多虧了你 太后才把她放了
Oh, that.
那事啊
Of course. A simple misunderstanding.
確實 一個小誤會罷了
Apparently, Her Grace believed
很明顯 太后陛下覺得
that you two had some sort of special relationship.
你們的關係非比尋常
We don't. I did fuck her once.
我們沒關係 我上過她一次
I know. But we don't.
我知道 但沒什麼關係
I know.
我知道
But how would the queen get that idea?
但太后爲什麼那樣想
Why don't you ask her?
你怎麼不去問她
Any advice for me on my new position?
對我的新職位有什麼建議嗎
Keep a low profile.
凡事要矮人一頭
If I had a gold dragon for every time I heard that joke,
如果這笑話聽一次就能得一枚金龍
I'd be richer than you are.
我會比你還富有
Well, you are richer than I am.
你確實比我富有
Good point.
有道理
They're only numbers. Numbers on paper.
錢只是數字 紙上的數字
Once you understand that, it's easy to make them behave.
只要理解了這一點 錢就不再是問題
Trivial even.
甚至微不足道
You want a real challenge?
想要真正的挑戰
Try whores.
試試妓♥女吧
I've tried quite a few.
我試過不少了
Well, lots of work to do.
還有很多事要忙
Enjoy the Eyrie.
祝你在鷹巢城玩得愉快
Come on, I'm here later.
來吧 我這就來
Come on.
來吧
Tonight, then.
今晚
Looks like dull reading.
又是些無聊的書
You think all reading is dull reading.
在你看來什麼書都無聊
It's an opinion I share with some of the finest men I know.
這可是我跟某些傑出人物的共識
The secret history of the seven Kingdoms is written in these pages.
七國最隱祕的歷史就藏在這些書頁裏
Unless Lord Twatbeard made up a bunch of numbers
除非那位娘炮大人編了一堆數字
to hide what he's really up to.
隱瞞了真實情況
Unless he made it all up, yes.
對 除非這些全是他編的
Podrick, do keep up. Yes, my lord.
波德瑞克 跟上 是 大人
Podrick. Yes, my lord?
波德瑞克 在 大人
After a long consultation with my colleague Ser Bronn,
在與波隆爵士商議許久之後
I finally found a suitable reward
我終於找到了
for the services you've provided over and above
對你的勤勉工作非常合適
what might be considered reasonable.
也算是很公道的獎賞
Tell me, Pod,
告訴我 波德
have you ever been with a woman?
你睡過女人嗎
No, my lord. Wonderful.
沒有 大人 很好
Genna specializes in firsttimers.
吉娜專攻處♥男
She's not bad with secondtimers, either.
對付老手也不賴
Uh, my lord...
大人...
A fair enough repayment for putting your spear
要不是你往那傢伙臉上戳了一槍
through my wouldbe killer's face, wouldn't you say?
我就掛了 這樣報答你很是公道 不是嗎
Now, as it happens,
正好呢
Marei...
瑪麗
is quite the spear handler herself.
玩起槍來也是一等一的好手
She's here to thank you for staying by my side
她是來感謝你在戰火紛飛之時
as the battle raged all around me.
不離不棄地守在我身邊
He's handsome.
他很英俊
You didn't tell me he was handsome.
你沒告訴我他有這麼英俊
Kayla is famous from here to Volantis
凱拉的名聲在某個圈子裏很響
in certain circles.
從這兒傳到瓦蘭提斯
One of four women in the world
全世界只有四個女人
who can perform a proper Meereenese Knot.
能表演正宗的彌林結 她就是其中之一
My lord, I don't even...
大人 我都不...
She's here to thank you
她是來感謝你
for being a thoroughly respectful fellow
次次不忘尊稱我爲"大人"
who's never once failed to address me as "My lord."
是我忠誠到骨子裏的好小子
Be back in time for my supper.
按時回來伺候晚餐
Pace yourself, lad.
悠着點兒 小子
For years I've heard that Littlefinger is a magician.
這麼多年來 我常聽人說小指頭是魔術師
Whenever the crown needs money, he rubs his hands together
無論國王什麼時候要錢 他打個響指
and, poof, mountains of gold.
嘭 金山就變出來了
Let me guess. He's not a magician.
我猜猜 他不是魔術師
No.
確實不是
He's stealing it? Worse, he's borrowing it.
錢是偷的嗎 更糟 是借的
What's wrong with that?
那又怎麼了
We can't afford to pay it back, that's what's wrong with it.
問題在於 我們還不起
The crown owes millions to my father.
國王欠了我父親幾百萬
Seeing as it's his grandson's ass on the throne,
既然他外孫坐上了王位
I imagine he'll forgive that debt.
估計他就一筆勾銷了
Forgive a debt, my father?
一筆勾銷 我父親
For a man of the world, you're strangely naive.
你這麼世故的人 居然說出如此幼稚的話
I've never borrowed money before.
我從來沒借過錢
I'm not clear on the rules.
不太懂規矩
Well...
聽着
The basic principle is
最基本的原則是
I lend you money,
我借給你錢
and after an agreed upon period of time,
到了我們約定的期限
you return it with interest.
你連本帶息地還給我
And what if I don't?
如果我不還呢
Well, you have to.
你必須還
But what if I don't?
但我就是不還呢
This is why I don't lend you money.
所以我不借錢給你
Anyway, it's not my father I'm worried about.
不管了 我擔心的也不是我父親
It's the Iron Bank of Braavos.
布拉佛斯的鐵金庫纔是問題
We owe them tens of millions.
我們欠他們幾千萬
If we fail to repay these loans, the bank will fund our enemies.
如果還不了錢 金庫就會資助我們的敵人
One way or another, they always get their gold back.
無論如何 他們總能把金子收回去
Ah, the return of the conquering hero.
大英雄凱旋了
Does he have a little jaunt in his step?
他走路好像有點兒蹦蹦跳跳的
The lad's practically skipping.
這小子基本是蹦過來的
You were gone a long time.
你去了挺久的
I trust you got your money's worth.
想必你的錢花得挺值的吧
Or should I say my money's worth?
或者該說是我的錢花得值
Oh, it was a gift, Podrick.
這是禮物 波德瑞克
This is more than I give you in a year.
比我一整年給你的錢都多
He's a squire. You don't pay him.
他是侍從 你不付他錢
Oh, then it's much more than I give you in a year.
那就是比我一整年給你的錢多多了
They wouldn't take it, my lord.
她們不要錢 大人
Maybe they're trying to curry some favor
也許她們想送個人情
with the new Master of Coin.
給新上任的財政大臣
Have you ever known a whore to turn down gold?
你見過妓♥女不要金子嗎
They were happy enough to take it when I gave it to them.
我給錢的時候 她們開心得不得了
What did you tell them?
你對她們說了啥
I didn't tell them anything.
我什麼都沒說
What did you do to them? Lots of things.
你做了啥 很多事情
And they seemed to like these things?
她們看樣子滿足嗎
Yes, my lord.
是的 大人
Of course they seemed to like it.
她們看樣子當然滿足
They're paid to seem to like it.
她們收了錢就要做出滿足的樣子
Only they weren't paid.
但她們沒收錢
What are you saying? These ladies enjoyed him so much,
你啥意思 莫非那些姑娘喜歡他
they gave him the time for free? 免♥費爲他服務
Is that what you're telling us?
你就是這意思嗎
Sit down, Podrick.
坐下 波德瑞克
We're going to need details.
我們要聽細節
Copious details.
一絲不漏
Come on! Come on!
駕 駕
Come on!
駕
Come on.
駕
You know how we deal with runaways here, do you?
你知道我們怎麼對付逃跑的人嗎
Take off his pants.
脫掉他的褲子
No! No!
不
No, no, no!
不 不要
I'm gonna fuck you into the dirt.
老子把你幹到土裏去
No, please! No, no, no!
不要 求你了 不
No, don't!
別這樣
No, please!
不 求你了
No! No!
不 不
You little bastard.
你個小野種
Come, my lord.
起來 大人
You're a long way from home and winter is coming.
回家的路還遠着呢 而且凜冬將至
I'll take the big bitch first.
我先上大個兒婊♥子
When she's good and wet, you lot can finish her off.
等她溼滑可人了 你們再辦了她
My lord, I am Brienne of Tarth.
大人 我是塔斯的布蕾妮
Lady Catelyn Stark commanded me
凱特琳·史塔克夫人命我
to deliver Ser Jaime to King's Landing.
把詹姆爵士送回君臨
Catelyn Stark's a treasonous cunt.
凱特琳·史塔克那婊♥子是叛徒
Orders were to take the Kingslayer alive.
我的任務是活捉弒君者
Nobody said shit about you.
沒人說拿你怎樣
You're only making it worse.
你這是自討苦喫
Take her over there where it's dark.
帶她去那邊的暗處
I'd like a little privacy.
我喜歡隱祕點兒
Come on!
過來
You know who she is, don't you?
你不會不知道她是誰吧
A big dumb bitch from who cares where.
懶得管她是哪兒來的臭婊♥子
Never been with a woman that big.
還沒玩過這麼大個子的女人
She's Brienne of Tarth.
她是塔斯的布蕾妮
Her father is Lord Selwyn Tarth.
她父親是塞爾溫·塔斯伯爵
Heard of Tarth?
聽說過塔斯嗎
I'm gonna cut your throat!
再動我割了你的喉嚨
They call it the Sapphire Isle. Do you know why?
人稱藍寶石之島 知道爲什麼嗎
Every sapphire in Westeros was mined on Tarth.
維斯特洛所有的藍寶石都產自塔斯
Sapphires are gemstones.
藍寶石是很值錢的石頭
The blue ones. I know what they are.
藍色的石頭 我知道藍寶石是啥
Lord Selwyn would pay his daughter's weight
塞爾溫伯爵肯定願意拿他女兒那麼重的藍寶石
in sapphires if she's returned to him.
贖回他的女兒
But only if she's alive,
不過要活的
her honor unbesmirched.
還要白璧無瑕
Bring her back here.
把她帶回來
Yes, my lord.
是 大人
Get up. Come on.
起來 快
Come on, on your feet.
快點 站起來
Unbesmirched.
白璧無瑕
Not defiled.
身子沒髒
Fancy word for a fancy man.
體面人整的詞兒都這麼漂亮
I hated to read as a child,
我小時候不喜歡讀書
but my father forced me to study the books every morning
可我父親逼我天天早起讀書
before I could practice with sword or horse.
然後才能騎馬練劍
Two hours every day holed up in the maester's chambers.
每天在學士的房間裏關兩個小時
I learned a lot of fancy words.
所以學了不少漂亮詞兒
I bet you did.
我看也是
Your father,
你的父親
he'd pay your weight in gold to get you back?
願意拿你這麼重的金子贖你回去嗎
You'll be a rich man till the end of your days.
保管你一輩子不愁錢花
And your sons will be rich men
你的子子孫孫
and their sons after them.
都富到沒邊
Lands, titles
土地 爵位
you'll have them all.
什麼都有
The North can't win this war.
北方佬贏不了這場戰爭
You're a smart man. You understand that.
你是個聰明人 你懂
We have the numbers. We have the gold.
我們要人有人 要金子有金子
Aye, you have both.
是 你們都有
Fighting bravely for a losing cause
明知道輸還要玩命地打
is admirable.
精神可嘉
Fighting for a winning cause
但是給能打贏的一邊賣命
is far more rewarding.
那是好處多多
Hard to argue with that.
這話一點兒不假
Now that we're speaking together man to man,
那我就坦率地說幾句
I wonder if you need to keep me chained to this tree.
你看沒必要把我拴在樹上吧
I'm not asking to be freed from my constraints,
我倒不是要你給我鬆綁
but if I could sleep lying down,
不過要是能讓我躺下睡覺
my back would thank you for it.
我的老背就謝謝你了
I'm not as young and resilient as I was once.
畢竟過了有勁折騰的年紀
None of us are.
我們都一樣
Unchain Ser Jaime from the tree.
把詹姆爵士從樹上解下來
Come on, men.
來 夥計
Suppose you'll be wanting something to eat.
我估摸着你想喫點東西了吧
I'm famished, actually.
我確實餓壞了
I think we've got a spare partridge on the fire.
我們應該還剩了些烤鵪鶉
Well, I do like partridge.
我就喜歡鵪鶉
Bring the bird over here and the carving knife.
把那鳥兒和切肉刀拿過來
Will this work as a table, my lord?
這東西做餐桌可以嗎 大人
Oh, yes. Yes, this will do nic
行 這個很適合...
On the stump.
踩住他
You think you're the smartest man there is.
你以爲這兒數你最聰明
That everyone alive has to bow and scrape
只要是活人都得朝你卑躬屈膝
and lick your boots.
舔你的靴子
My father And if you get in any trouble,
我父親... 不管遇到什麼麻煩
all you've got to do is say "My father"
只消說一句"我父親"
and that's it, all your troubles are gone.
就行了 什麼麻煩都能搞定
Don't. Have you got something to say?
別 你還有什麼說的
Careful. You don't want to say the wrong thing.
當心點 說錯了話後果很嚴重的
You're nothing without your daddy,
你離了老爹就一廢物
and your daddy ain't here.
你爹正好不在這兒
Never forget that.
千萬別忘
Here, this should help you remember.
來 我幫你記清楚了
an}狗熊和美少女The Bear and the Maiden Fair
A bear there was, a bear, a bear!
這隻狗熊 狗熊 狗熊
All black and brown and covered with hair!
全身黑棕 罩着毛絨
Three boys, a goat, and a dancing bear!
男孩 山羊 跳舞的熊
They danced and spun all the way to the Fair!
邊跳邊轉 慢慢走向美人
How sweet she was, and pure, and fair!
噢 她好甜 純潔 美容
The maid with honey in her hair!
蜂蜜在少女發叢
He smelled the scent on the summer air.
他跟隨夏日裏的氣湧
The maid with honey in her hair!
蜂蜜在少女發叢
From there to here. From here to there!
這頭 那弄
All black and brown, and covered with hair!
全身黑棕 罩着毛絨
He smelled the scent on the summer air.
他跟隨夏日裏的氣湧
The bear, the bear. The maiden fair.
狗熊 狗熊 少女美容
Oh, I'm a maid, and I'm pure and fair!
噢 我是女孩 純潔而美容
I'll never dance with a hairy bear!
跳舞不跟毛狗熊
I called for a knight, but you're a bear!
我呼喚騎士 可你是狗熊
All black and brown and covered with hair!
全身黑棕 罩着毛絨
From there to here. From here to there!
這頭 那弄
All black and brown and covered with hair!
全身黑棕 罩着毛絨
He smelled the scent on the summer air.
他跟隨夏日裏的氣湧
The bear, the bear. The maiden fair.
狗熊 狗熊 少女美容