至死方休
How many of those fingers
你們說他的屁♥眼兒裏
do you think we could shove up his ass?
能塞進幾根手指
Depends if he's had any practice.
那得看他有沒有經驗
Is that the sort of thing
你和你老姐
you and your sister go in for, Kingslayer?
喜歡這麼幹嗎 弒君者
She loosened you up for us?
她有沒有幫我們開拓過
He's going to fall.
他要摔了
He's going to fall off his horse. Someone help him.
他就快摔下馬了 誰幫他一把
Water.
水
Water.
水
Please, water.
拜託 水
Wawater.
水
Water, please.
請給口水
Please. Please.
求你 求求你
If I die, you won't be getting
如果我死了 你們也不會...
Oh, enough.
夠了
Here.
給
Can't say that I've ever seen a man drink horse piss that fast.
從沒見人喝馬尿喝得這樣暢快
Stop!
住手
Far enough.
夠了
Do that again and I'll take your other hand.
再敢胡來 我就剁你另一隻手
Come on, you.
走吧 你
Oh, Lord Tyrion. Come in, come in.
提利昂大人 請進請進
I hope we might speak.
我希望能跟你談談
In confidence.
推心置腹地談
Oh, always in confidence.
我們一向推心置腹
About the events of the Blackwater.
關於黑水河戰役的事情
Perhaps this is the wrong time?
也許我來的不是時候
Oh, no. It's a wonderful time.
不 來得正好
I thought one of your little birds
我想也許你的小小鳥兒
might have knowledge of my sister's intentions to
可能知道我姐姐打算...
End your life?
結果你的性命嗎
I didn't inherit Littlefinger's spies
我雖然接了小指頭的職位
along with his position, I'm afraid.
但恐怕不能繼承他的眼線
Which is why I'm coming to you.
所以我來找你幫忙
I need proof. Proof?
我需要證據 證據
Will there be a trial? I need to know.
還會有審判嗎 我需要知道
I have no proof, only whispers.
我沒有證據 只有傳言
Before all this nastiness,
在污染我們的眼球之前
I was going to tell you the story of how I was cut.
我打算告訴你我是怎麼被閹的
Do you want to hear it still?
你還想聽嗎
I don't know. Do I?
不知道 我該聽嗎
As a boy, I travelled with a troupe of actors
小時候我隨着一個戲班
through the Free Cities.
在各個自由貿易城邦巡演
One day in Myr,
有一天 在密爾
a certain man made my master an offer
有個人向我老闆提出了
too tempting to refuse.
無法拒絕的好價錢
I feared the man meant to use me as I'd heard
我曾聽說男人會享用小男孩
some men used small boys.
我怕他也會如此對我
But what he wanted was far worse.
但是他做的事更爲可怕
He gave me a potion
他給我喝下一劑藥
that made me powerless to move or speak,
讓我動彈不得也說不出話
yet did nothing to dull my senses.
但所有的知覺都清清楚楚
With a hooked blade he sliced me,
他拿一把長長的彎刀
root and stem, chanting all the while.
一邊唸咒 一邊連根帶莖切下我的命根子
He burned my parts in a brazier.
然後丟進火盆
The flames turned blue
火焰變成了藍色
and I heard a voice answer his call.
我聽到有個聲音在回應他的召喚
I still dream of that night.
那晚的情形依然在我夢中縈繞
Not of the sorcerer,
我夢到的不是那男巫
not of his blade.
也不是他的彎刀
I dream of the voice from the flames.
而是那火焰中的聲音
Was it a god? A demon?
那到底是神靈 是惡魔
A conjuror's trick?
還是魔術師的伎倆
I don't know.
我不知道
But the sorcerer called and a voice answered.
只知道巫師召喚了它 而它作出了回應
And ever since that day,
從那開始
I have hated magic and all those who practice it.
我痛恨魔法及所有施法者
But you can see why I was eager to aid
不難明白 對抗史坦尼斯和他的紅袍女時
in your fight against Stannis and his Red Priestess.
我爲何積極地幫助你
A symbolic revenge of sorts.
也算是另一種形式的復仇吧
Yes, ahem. I feel the need for actual revenge
沒錯 但我想要切實地報仇
against the actual person
讓那個想弄死我的人
who tried to have me killed.
付出實實在在的代價
Which will require a degree of influence, which
所以我需要一定的實力 而...
You do not possess at the moment.
你還暫時不具備
But influence is largely a matter of patience, I have found.
但我發現 獲得實力所需的首要是耐心
Once I had served the sorcerer's purpose,
巫師利用過我之後
he threw me out of his house to die.
就把我丟出門外等死
I resolved to live to spite him.
我決定帶着對他的仇恨活下去
I begged.
我乞討
I sold what parts of my body remained to me.
出賣自己殘存的身軀
I became an excellent thief
我成了一個出色的竊賊
and soon learned that the contents of a man's letters
很快發現從信件中竊取的內容
are more valuable than the contents of his purse.
往往比從錢袋中偷來的更有價值
Step by step,
一步接一步
one distasteful task after another,
一個任務接着一個任務
I made my way from the slums of Myr
我讓自己從密爾的貧民窟
to the small council chamber.
走進了御前會議廳
Influence grows like a weed.
實力像野草一般瘋長
I tended mine patiently
我耐心地培植它
until its tendrils reached from the Red Keep
直到它的枝蔓從紅堡
all the way across to the far side of the world
逐漸延伸到世界的另一端
where I managed to wrap them around something
並且在那裏捕捉到一樣
very special.
特別的東西
The sorcerer.
那個男巫
Hello, my old friend.
你好啊 老朋友
It's been a long time.
好久不見
I have no doubt the revenge you want
我毫不懷疑 你終有一天
will be yours in time...
能夠報仇雪恨
if you have the stomach for it.
只要那時候你還有這份心情
When people talk about the Night's Watch,
人們說起守夜人軍團
they never mention the shoveling.
從來不提揮鏟子
Or the shit.
或者糞
They tell you about honor, pardoning crimes,
他們總說這是榮譽 能赦免罪行
and protecting the realm,
守護王國
but shoveling really is most of it.
但是實際上 你總是在揮鏟子
And getting attacked or killed or worse.
還有遭襲 被殺或者更慘
And that. But when you're not getting attacked or killed,
沒錯 但沒遭襲或被殺死的時候
usually you're shoveling.
通常就是在揮鏟子
Oh, look.
瞧啊
More shit.
更多的糞
I was starting to wonder what to do with the rest of my day.
我還在想今天剩下的時間乾點兒什麼好呢
We need to get out of here.
我們得離開這裏
When the Lord Commander says we go, we go.
總司令大人說走 我們就走
The Lord Commander told us to go to the Fist of the First Men.
總司令大人叫我們去先民拳峯
How'd that turn out for us? He had no way of knowing.
看看我們的下場 他也不可能預知
We do now.
我們現在知道了
We know what's out there.
我們知道外面有什麼
Craster's been out here surviving.
卡斯特就在外面活得好好的
So he's your new protector now?
他現在是你的新保護人了嗎
Our good friend Craster?
我們的好朋友卡斯特
We're like the sons he never had.
他沒兒子 我們給他當兒子呢
Mormont isn't gonna save you.
莫爾蒙救不了你
This lummox here isn't gonna save you.
這蠢貨也不會救你
When the walkers come calling,
等異鬼嚎叫着來臨
Craster will serve us up like so many pigs.
卡斯特會把我們像豬一樣獻上去
If we want to live...
想活下去
we'll have to look out for ourselves.
就得自己小心
You woke him. I'm sorry.
你吵醒他了 對不起
He's beautiful.
他真漂亮
He's beautiful.
他真漂亮
Does he have a name?
他有名字嗎
No.
沒有
Are you going to give him one?
你會給他取名字嗎
Why?
爲什麼
Here.
給你
Gilly. You said to hold it for you until you came back.
吉莉 你說替你保管到你回來
You're back. I wanted you to have it.
你回來了 我想送給你的
I don't want your stupid thimble.
我不要你的蠢頂針
I want to save my baby's life. Can you do that?
我想救我的孩子 你可以嗎
Can you?
能嗎
I don't have time for you.
我沒時間跟你糾纏
I don't have time for anyone but him
我顧不上任何人 只有他
because he doesn't have much time.
因爲他的時間不多了
You have to go after him.
你得跟上他
How?
怎麼跟
You know how.
你自己知道
Brandon.
布蘭登
Mother. How many times have I told you?
媽媽 我跟你說過多少次
No climbing. Mother, I need to find it.
不許爬高 媽媽 我得找到它
It's here. It's calling me. I want you to promise me.
它在這裏 在呼喚我 我要你保證
No more climbing. Promise me.
再也不爬高 向我保證
Promise me! Promise me!
答應我 答應我
Mother! Mother! Promise me! Promise me, Bran!
媽媽 媽媽 答應我 布蘭
Promise me!
答應我
Is he very large?
他很大嗎
No larger than usual, apparently.
顯然也不是特別大
And yet they said that he was... Extraordinary.
可是她們卻說他... 非比尋常
The most extraordinary man they've ever had.
她們遇到過的最了不得的男人
And they've had a lot of men.
她們見過的男人可多着呢
We're talking about the same Podrick?
我們談論的是同一個波德瑞克嗎
The quiet boy in Lord Tyrion's service?
提利昂不愛說話的侍從
Seems a bit simple?
有點兒呆的那個
What did he do to them?
他對她們做了什麼
I don't know, my lord.
不知道呀 我的大人
The girls are usually quite descriptive.
姑娘們通常都精於描述
So what did they say?
她們怎麼說的
They said it was hard to describe.
她們說 難以形容
Prodigies appear in the oddest of places.
奇才總是出現在最不可思議的地方
And what did Littlefinger say about this loss of income?
對這份收入損失 小指頭說了什麼
He was too preoccupied to notice.
他太忙 沒有留意
He's leaving for the Eyrie soon.
他馬上就要啓程去鷹巢城了
I'm helping him prepare for his journey.
我正幫他籌備行程
Ah, yes, to pursue his enduring love
是啊 爲了追尋他與艾林夫人
of the Lady Arryn and the title that comes with her.
難以磨滅的愛情和隨她而來的封號
Sad, really.
真是悲哀呀
Is that all it takes to make our friend lose interest in poor Sansa Stark?
可憐的珊莎·史塔克就這樣被他遺忘了嗎
He hasn't spoken to her since the last time,
據我所知 上次接觸之後
as far as I know.
他再沒跟她說過話
But I don't think he's lost interest.
但我不覺得他忘了她
What makes you say so?
你爲什麼這樣說
His shipboard inventory.
他的隨行物品
You can read.
你識字
Rare for a woman in your profession. 幹♥你這行的女人識字的可不多
Former profession. Of course.
從前幹這行 當然
I'm missing something obvious you're about to point out?
我好像沒發現你要指出的重點
Two featherbeds.
兩張羽毛牀
He's bringing two featherbeds for the cabin.
他要帶兩張羽毛牀上船
Who is important enough to Littlefinger
除了小指頭自己 還有誰對他這樣重要
to merit a featherbed besides Littlefinger?
值得睡羽毛牀
Could he be bringing one of his girls?
他會不會是要帶個姑娘去
He's not interested in them, my lord.
他對她們不感興趣 大人
How do you know?
你怎麼知道
Because I'm one of his girls.
因爲我也是他的姑娘
Prodigies in odd places indeed.
果真是奇才生怪地
Rhaenyra Targaryen was murdered by her brother,
雷妮拉·坦格利安被她的弟弟殺死
or rather his dragon.
應該說 被他的龍殺死
It ate her while her son watched.
那龍在她兒子面前將她喫掉
What's left of her is buried in the crypts right down there.
她的殘骸就埋在下面的墓窖裏
The ceremony is traditionally held in the main sanctum,
按照傳統 儀式在主廳舉行
which seats comfortably.
可以容納七百人舒服就坐
There appears to be a good deal of room elsewhere
好像別處還有許多房間可用
on the premises for everyone else.
能容納所有人
There aren't more than people of any importance.
重要賓客不會超過七百人
No, the rest are there to look adoringly
不 其餘人等出席的意義
upon the to remind them
是用羨慕的目光提醒那七百人
how superior they must be to have the best seats.
他們高貴的席位有多麼榮耀
Over there in that urn,
那邊的骨灰甕
the ashes of Aerion Targaryen.
裝着伊利昂·坦格利安
Aerion Brightflame they called him.
人們叫他"明焰"伊利昂
He thought drinking wildfire would turn him into a dragon.
他以爲喝掉野火就能變成龍
He was wrong.
他錯了
And, of course, there's the Mad King,
當然 還有瘋王
killed by my uncle.
被我舅舅殺死
Would you like to see where the last Targaryens are buried?
想不想去看最後的坦格利安埋在哪裏
Are you sure Lady Margaery doesn't find all this a bit macabre?
你確定瑪格麗小姐不會感到可怕嗎
Oh, no, it's quite all right, Your Grace.
不 沒關係的 陛下
I'd love to see their tombs, really.
我真的很想看看他們的墳墓
It's like taking a walk through history.
就像穿行在歷史之中
The tomb's just up here. This is so exciting.
墳墓就在這裏 激動人心
You were married here, Your Grace?
您是在這裏成婚的吧 陛下
Yes. Must seem like only yesterday.
是的 一定是猶如昨日
Seems like a lifetime ago.
感覺像是上輩子的事
Your husband, was he buried here as well?
您丈夫也葬在這裏嗎
No, he wanted his remains returned to Storm's End.
沒有 他想把遺體送回風息堡
Such a tragedy. A fairly predictable tragedy.
真是悲劇 完全可以預見的悲劇
Hunting and drinking don't mix.
打獵時不該飲酒
I should say not.
的確不該
My son's a hunter. It helps him forget
我兒子也喜歡打獵 打獵能讓他忘掉
he's never been within a mile of a real battle.
他從未接近過真正的戰場一里之內
I seem to recall he laid siege to Storm's End
我好像記得他圍困過風息堡
for the better part of a year.
整整大半年
All he laid siege to was the banquet table in the command tent.
他只圍困過軍帳裏的餐桌
I told him to stay out of Robert's rebellion.
我告訴他不要干涉勞勃的起義
He had no business fighting an actual warrior.
跟一個真正的勇士作戰不是他該做的事
We mothers do what we can to keep our sons from the grave.
我們做母親的總是竭力阻止兒子們踏進墳墓
But they do seem to yearn for it.
可是他們偏要往裏走
We shower them with good sense,
我們把至理名言兜頭倒下
and it slides right off like rain off a wing.
結果是鴨背澆水一滴不進
And yet the world belongs to them.
可世界卻屬於他們
A ridiculous arrangement, to my mind.
我看這樣的安排真是荒謬
The gods have seen fit to make it so.
諸神認可這樣的安排
My father didn't want them here.
我父親不想讓他們葬在這裏
He was going to have their bodies burned
他本想把他們的屍體燒掉
and thrown in the Blackwater,
丟進黑水河
but the High Septon convinced him otherwise.
但是總主教勸他改了主意
I'm glad he did.
我很高興是這樣
I'm sorry, Your Grace.
對不起 陛下
I know they did terrible things at the end,
我知道他們最後做了許多可怕的事
but their ancestors built this.
但是他們的祖先建造了這裏
Sometimes severity is the price we pay for greatness.
有時候 痛苦是偉大的必然代價
I couldn't agree more.
我非常贊同
Shall we go and see them?
我們去看看他們吧
If you give them your love,
如果您愛他們
they will return it a thousandfold.
他們千百倍地愛戴您
I've spoken with them.
我跟他們談過
I know how they feel about you.
我知道他們怎麼看您
You led the defense of King's Landing.
您領導了君臨的守城之戰
They adore you.
他們仰慕您
Open the doors.
開門
Joffrey.
喬佛裏
Wait.
等等
Lady Margaery! Lady Margaery!
瑪格麗小姐 瑪格麗小姐
Bless you, Lady Margaery!
諸神保佑您 瑪格麗小姐
Lady Margaery! Lady Margaery!
瑪格麗小姐 瑪格麗小姐
Margaery! Long live Lady Margaery!
瑪格麗 瑪格麗萬歲
King Joffrey! King Joffrey!
喬佛裏國王 喬佛裏國王
King Joffrey!
喬佛裏國王
King Joffrey!
喬佛裏國王
Gods bless King Joffrey!
諸神保佑喬佛裏國王
How far is it to Deepwood Motte?
離深林堡還有多遠
Not far, my lord.
不遠了 大人
Your sister is waiting for you there.
您的姐姐正在那裏等您
She sent you to save me? Yes.
她派你來救我 是的
I served them, the men who were torturing you.
我侍奉那些折磨您的人
I did what they told me and waited for the right moment.
我對他們百依百順 靜候時機
Why would you risk your life for me?
你爲什麼爲我冒生命危險
I grew up on Saltcliffe, my lord.
我在鹽崖島長大 大人
I was only a boy when they took you away.
他們帶走您時 我還是個孩子
My father brought me and my brothers up to the bluffs
我父親帶着我和兄弟上了懸崖
so we could watch the ship that carried you off.
在那裏看帶走您的船
I remember the look on my father's face when he told us,
我還記得他對我們說話時的表情
That's Balon Greyjoy's last living son."
"那是巴隆·葛雷喬伊最後倖存的兒子""
And those are the words I heard over and over again
當他們對您用刑時
when I saw what they were doing to you.
我耳邊不斷響起這句話
Those men,
那些人
they said my father knew what they were doing to me.
說我父親知道他們在對我做什麼
Did he?
他知道嗎
I I don't know, my lord.
我不知道 大人
They they never told me much.
他們告訴我的事不多
My sister's men are loyal to her.
我姐姐的人對她忠心耿耿
We don't need to hide from them.
我們不用躲着他們
Not all those are your sister's men.
他們並不全是您姐姐的人
Some of them are loyal to your father.
其中有些人忠於您父親
What is it?
怎麼了
I was just thinking how jealous I was
我想起了當父親讓雅拉
when my father told Yara to take this place.
奪取這裏時 我有多嫉妒
What did he tell you to do?
他讓您做什麼
Raid fishing villages.
掠奪漁村
He didn't trust me.
他不信任我
Thought I was a Stark.
他認爲我是個史塔克
Ha. I could never be a Stark.
我永遠成不了史塔克
Robb Stark always reminded me of that.
羅柏·史塔克時刻都在提醒我
He lorded it over you? Didn't have to.
他對您擺架子嗎 他用不着擺架子
All he had to do was be.
他只需要
Be who he was born to be.
做他自己就足夠了
His life fit him better than his clothes.
他的出身比他的衣服還合體
How could someone like that ever be a brother to me?
那種人怎麼可能把我當兄弟
He's the King in the North.
他是北境之王
And me...
而我...
my father gave me a choice
父親讓我選擇
and I made it.
我選了
I could never be a Stark.
我永遠成不了史塔克
But ironborn,
但我天生
that's what I was born to be.
就是個鐵種
I paid the iron price for Winterfell.
我爲臨冬城付了鐵錢
I murdered those boys.
我殺了那兩個孩子
The Stark boys?
史塔克家的男孩
Never found them.
根本沒找到
Just some poor orphans living with a farmer.
只是農夫家裏的兩個可憐孤兒
I let Dagmer slit their throats
我讓達格摩割了他們的喉嚨
and I let him burn the bodies...
燒了屍體
so I could keep Winterfell...
這樣就能征服臨冬城
and make my father proud.
讓我父親驕傲
Maybe it's not too late.
也許現在還不遲
It is.
已經遲了
My real father lost his head at King's Landing.
我真正的父親在君臨掉了腦袋
I made a choice...
我做出了選擇
and I chose wrong.
而我選錯了
And now I've burned everything down.
我把一切都毀了
Not everything, my lord.
不是一切 大人
She's up here.
她就在上面
Yara. Shh.
雅拉 噓
Wait.
等等
I brought him back. He killed the others.
我抓他回來了 他殺了其他人
What? No, I didn't.
什麼 不 我沒有
You can't!
你不能這樣
No, please stop!
不 求你們住手
No!
不
Put him back where he belongs.
把他放回他該在的地方
Eat.
喫
What are you doing?
你在做什麼
I'm dying.
等死
You can't die.
你不能死
You need to live
活下去
to take revenge.
才能復仇
I don't care about revenge.
我不在乎復仇
You coward.
你這懦夫
A little misfortune and you're giving up.
遇到一點點不幸就放棄
Misfor
不...
misfortune?
不幸
You lost your hand.
你只是失去了手
My sword hand. I was that hand.
那是我用劍的手 它是我的一切
You have a taste
你不過剛剛嚐到...
one taste of the real world
真實世界的滋味
where people have important things taken from them
在這世上 人們珍貴的東西常被奪走
and you whine and cry and quit.
你這就哭哭啼啼的要放棄
You sound like a bloody woman.
跟個該死的娘們沒兩樣
I know what you did for me.
我知道你爲我做了什麼
You told them Tarth was full of sapphires.
你告訴他們塔斯盛產藍寶石
It's called the Sapphire Isle because of the blue of its water.
"藍寶石之島"得名於那裏蔚藍的海水
You knew that.
你知道的
Why did you help me?
你爲什麼幫我
You wanted to speak to me?
你有話想跟我說
Yes, about Jaime.
是的 詹姆的事
What about him?
他的什麼事
I wanted to make sure
我希望能確定
we're doing everything we can to get him back.
我們在竭盡所能地救他回來
When Catelyn Stark took Tyrion prisoner...
凱特琳·史塔克囚禁提利昂時
what did I do in response?
我怎樣回應
You started a war.
您發起了一場戰爭
And if I would start a war
既然爲了那好色的怪胎
for that lecherous little stump,
我都會發起一場戰爭
what do you think I am doing for my oldest son and heir?
爲了長子和繼承人 你認爲我會怎樣
Whatever you can.
竭盡您所能
Whatever I can.
竭盡我所能
You're still here. Yes.
你還沒走 是的
Why?
爲什麼
Did it ever occur to you
您有沒有想過
that I might be the one who deserves your confidence
也許您應該信任和倚重的是我
and your trust, not your sons?
而不是您的兒子們
Not Jaime or Tyrion, but me.
不是詹姆或提利昂 而是我
Years and years of lectures on family and legacy
您年復一年地進行家族和傳承的說教
the same lecture, really,
內容幾乎一成不變
just with tiny, tedious variations
只有些微無趣的改動
did it ever occur to you that your daughter
您有沒有想過 您的女兒我
might be the only one listening to them? Living by them?
可能是唯一聽進去並且付諸實踐的
That she might have the most to contribute to your legacy
您把家業看得比親生兒女還要重
that you love so much more than your actual children?
而我纔是對家業貢獻最大的子女
All right. Contribute.
好吧 請貢獻
The Tyrells are a problem.
提利爾家是禍患
The Tyrells helped us defeat Stannis Baratheon.
提利爾家助我們打敗史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩
The Tyrells saved your life, your children's lives.
還救了你的命 你孩子們的命
Margaery has her claws in Joffrey.
瑪格麗向小喬下手了
She knows how to manipulate him.
她知道如何掌控他
Good.
好極了
I wish you knew how to manipulate him.
我還指望你知道怎麼掌控他呢
I don't distrust you because you're a woman.
我不信任你 不是因爲你是女人
I distrust you because you're not as smart as you think you are.
而是因爲你沒有自己想象的那麼聰明
You've allowed that boy to ride roughshod over you
你任由那小子欺在你頭上
and everyone else in this city.
欺在所有人頭上
Perhaps...
或許
you should try stopping him from doing what he likes.
您應該試試阻止他爲所欲爲
I will.
我會的
Do you like it, Nana?
您喜歡嗎 奶奶
Another golden rose. How original.
又是金玫瑰 多麼新鮮啊
I eat from plates stamped with roses.
喫東西的碟子鑲着玫瑰
I sleep in sheets embroidered with roses.
睡覺的牀單繡着玫瑰
I have a golden rose painted on my chamber pot,
連夜壺上都描着玫瑰
as if that makes it smell any better.
好像能讓那玩意兒好聞點似的
Roses are boring, dear.
玫瑰可真沒意思 親愛的
Growing strong."
生生不息"
Ha! The dullest words of any house.
誰家的族語有咱們這麼無聊喲
Winter is coming!"
"凜冬將至""
Now that's memorable.
多麼好記
We do not sow." Strong. Strong.
"強攻勝於苦耕" 多麼強勢"
Those are houses you watch out for.
這些家族才需要小心提防
Direwolves and krakens, fierce beasts.
冰原狼和海怪 都是兇獸
But a golden rose growing strong
但金玫瑰生生不息
ha, that strikes fear in the heart.
這能威懾到誰呀
Look, little loves.
看 孩子們
A spider in the garden.
花園裏來了只蜘蛛
Run along now.
下去吧
Grow strong.
生生不息
My lady.
夫人
I wanted to personally welcome you to King's Landing.
鄙人特來歡迎您老人家來訪
The city has been made brighter by your presence.
君臨城因您的到來而光彩異常
The city is made brighter by my presence?
君臨城因我的到來而光彩異常
Is that your usual line, Lord Varys?
瓦里斯大人就是這麼奉承人的嗎
Are you here to seduce me?
這是要勾引我嗎
A little obvious, perhaps.
或許是明顯了點兒
Oh, no, please.
噢 那就來吧
Seduce away. It's been so long.
勾走我吧 人家等好久了
Though I rather think it's all for naught.
雖說你勾走了也沒啥用
What happens when the nonexistent bumps against the decrepit?
無根之人和耄耋老婦能有什麼事
A question for the philosophers.
這是哲學家該思考的問題
But you've come mincing all this way for something.
但看你這番矯情 想必是有話要說
So? Might I sit?
說吧 我能坐嗎
No.
不能
Come, I've heard you're such a clever man.
行了 聽說你聰明無比
I'm curious why you've sought me out.
我只好奇你爲何找到我門上
You've taken an interest in Sansa Stark.
您對珊莎·史塔克頗有興趣
Have I?
是嗎
Because I spoke to her once in this garden
就因爲我在這花園裏見過她一次
and one of your little spies came running to tell you?
某隻小蜘蛛就給你打報告了
Why shouldn't I take an interest?
我爲何就不能對她有興趣呢
She's an interesting girl. Is she?
她是個很有趣的姑娘 是嗎
No, not particularly.
還真不是
But she's had an interesting childhood.
但她的童年很值得玩味
She has, sadly.
很不幸 確實
Well, forgive me for wasting your time, then.
原諒我耽擱了您的時間
I thought we shared certain hopes for her wellbeing.
本以爲我們都是爲她着想
Come, come.
行了 行了
You surrender rather easily.
你這麼輕易就放棄了
Walk with me.
陪我走走
I know the walls have ears,
都說隔牆有耳
but apparently the shrubbery does, too.
灌木叢也一樣
I choose my allies carefully
我這人不輕易交友
and my enemies more carefully still.
亦不輕易樹敵
Which is Sansa Stark?
珊莎·史塔克是敵是友
Neither. A babe in the woods.
都不是 她只是不更事的孩子
I admired her father. Yes.
我敬仰她的父親 沒錯
Ned Stark had many admirers,
敬仰奈德·史塔克的人很多
and how many stepped forward
可他被砍頭的時候
when the executioner came for his head?
有幾個站出來說話的
I could not help Lord Stark.
我沒法幫史塔克大人
Perhaps I can help his daughter. How?
但或許可以幫他的女兒 怎麼幫
You're not the only one who has taken an interest in her.
您不是唯一對她感興趣的人
That's hardly surprising.
這有何奇怪
She's a beautiful girl with a famous name.
她人漂亮 身世又顯赫
Indeed. She'd make a lovely match for the right suitor.
正是 若遇佳婿必能結成良緣
It almost feels as if you're about to arrive at the point.
聽起來像是你要說到正題了
Littlefinger is not long for the capital.
小指頭馬上要離開都城
A confidant of mine has told me
我的線人報告說
that when he goes, Sansa Stark goes with him.
他一走 珊莎·史塔克就跟着走
And why have you come to me with this matter?
那你爲什麼來找我呢
Littlefinger was born with no lands, no wealth, no armies.
小指頭原本無地無財無兵
He has acquired the first two.
如今已經有了前兩樣
How long before he has the army?
距他擁兵自重還要多久
Perhaps you'll laugh, but I know him better than most
您或許會笑 但我比大多數人都瞭解他
and this is the truth.
事實是
Littlefinger is one of the most dangerous men in Westeros.
小指頭是維斯特洛最危險的人之一
If Robb Stark falls,
如果羅柏·史塔克兵敗
Sansa Stark is the key to the North.
珊莎·史塔克便是北境的鑰匙
And if Littlefinger marries her,
如果小指頭娶了她
he'll have the key in his pocket.
便能將這把鑰匙納入囊中
Which seems such a shame.
真是可惜
Why should a man with such a low reputation
這樣劣跡斑斑的人
steal away such a lovely bride?
怎能偷走如此可愛的新娘
You must despise him.
看來你很討厭他
You're working so hard to undermine him.
如此費盡心力地算計他
Actually, I rather enjoy him.
其實我欣賞這個人
But he would see this country burn
但若是灰燼也能當臣子使喚
if he could be king of the ashes.
他必定燒光一切然後稱王
You are a clever man, Lord Varys.
你很聰明 瓦里斯大人
You are too kind.
謝您謬讚
I believe I have a possible solution.
我倒有個可行的辦法
One doesn't need to be clever for that.
不需要多聰明就能想到
It's all rather obvious, isn't it?
顯而易見的事 對吧
I didn't mean to disturb you.
我不是故意要打擾的
You haven't.
哪裏的話
We'd like some privacy, please.
我們想單獨聊聊
If you wouldn't mind waiting back inside the keep.
你們到城堡裏面候着吧
Or if you'd be kind enough to give me your names,
或者請兩位報上名來
I'll ask the king to speak with you himself.
我讓國王親自跟你們說
What did you pray for?
剛纔在祈禱什麼
I can't tell you. Why not?
我不能告訴你 爲什麼
I'll tell you what I prayed for in the sept this morning.
我告訴你我今早祈禱的是什麼
Let's see, for my family's health and happiness,
祈禱家人健康安樂
for an end to the war, for a short winter.
祈禱戰爭結束 寒冬不長
Boring and traditional, I'm afraid.
怕是太無趣太傳統了
And you? I'm sorry, I just can't.
你呢 對不起 我真不能說
My cousin Alanna
我堂姐阿蘭娜
was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen.
是我見過最美的姑娘
When I was , I was all elbows and knees
那時候我十二歲 還是個毛丫頭
and Alanna looked like a goddess sent to torture me.
阿蘭娜就像被派來折磨我的女神
Pigface, she called me.
她叫我豬臉
Pigface? That's ridiculous.
豬臉 太荒唐了
I think it had something to do with my nose.
我覺得是在說我的鼻子
Whenever she passed me in the halls, she'd oink.
她每次經過我身邊都會學豬哼哼
So I prayed that she'd catch a horrible skin disease.
所以我祈禱她患上可怕的皮膚病
A week after that, she came down with porridge plague.
一週後 她得了燕麥粥瘟疫
Porridge plague? You don't have it in the North?
燕麥粥瘟疫 你們北方沒有嗎
Your skin starts to look like boiled oats
病人的皮膚就像煮熟的麥片
and eventually your face slides off and you die in agony.
最後連臉皮也脫落 痛苦地死去
But that's awful.
太可怕了
You're
你...
I believed you!
我竟然相信你了
Porridge plague. I'm an idiot.
燕麥粥瘟疫 我真傻
Don't say that. No, you're not.
別那麼說 你不傻
So what happened to Alanna?
阿蘭娜後來怎麼了
Oh, she grew up to be the most beautiful woman
她長成了很漂亮的女人
and married a handsome lord and they have darling children
嫁給了帥氣的領主 生下了可愛的孩子
and live in a castle by the sea.
在海邊的城堡裏生活
It's all terribly frustrating.
這太讓人沮喪了
I'm sure she's jealous of you now.
她現在肯定會嫉妒你的
You'll be married here in the capital
你即將在都城完婚
and she'll have to come watch
她必須前來觀禮
and pretend to be happy that you're queen.
假裝爲你當了王后而高興
I want us to be friends, good friends.
我希望咱們能做朋友 做好朋友
That would make me very happy.
那我會很高興的
You must see Highgarden.
你應該去高庭看看
You'd love it there. I know you would.
你會喜歡它的 我敢保證
We have a great masquerade the night of the harvest moon.
我們在秋收時節的月圓之夜有盛大的化妝舞會
You should see the costumes.
你真該看看那些服裝
People work on them for months.
人們花了好幾個月的心思
I I don't think the queen
我覺得太后
would let me leave King's Landing.
不會允許我離開君臨
The Queen Regent, you mean.
你是說攝政太后
Once I marry Joffrey, I'll be queen.
一旦我嫁給喬佛裏 我就是王后
And if you were to marry Loras...
如果你嫁給洛拉斯
oh, your place would be at Highgarden, wouldn't it?
你就該去高庭 不是嗎
We would be sisters, you and I.
我們會成爲姐妹 我們倆
Would you like that?
你願意嗎
His name was Bannen.
他名叫巴棱
He was a good man,
是條好漢
a good ranger.
優秀的遊騎兵
He came to us from
他從...
where did he come from?
他從哪兒來
Down White Harbor way.
白港那邊
He came to us from White Harbor.
他從白港來到我們中間
Never failed in his duty.
一如既往 恪盡職守
He kept his vows the best he could.
始終全力謹遵誓言
He rode far, fought fiercely.
無論路途遙遠 戰鬥艱辛
We shall never see his like again.
我們再難見到如此之人
And now his watch has ended.
他的守望至死方休 於斯結束
And now his watch has ended.
他的守望至死方休 於斯結束
Didn't think a broke foot could kill a man.
真沒想到腳傷能讓人死掉
It wasn't his foot that killed him.
根本不是腳傷
That bastard Craster starved him to death.
是卡斯特那雜種把他給餓死的
Craster's got his daughters to feed.
卡斯特需要供養他的女兒
You on his side?
你幫他說話
We can't just show up and steal all his food.
我們不能突然出現 偷走他所有喫的
We're brothers of the Night's Watch, not thieves.
我們是守夜人的兄弟 不是賊
The day we leave,
我們一走
Craster will tap a barrel of our wine
卡斯特就會開一桶我們的酒
and sit down to a feast of ham and potatoes
坐下來享受火腿和土豆
and laugh at us starving in the snow.
嘲笑在雪地裏捱餓的我們
He's a bloody wildling is all he is.
他就是個該死的野人
Never knew Bannen could smell so good.
沒想到巴棱這麼香
You have one son, don't you, Mormont?
你有個兒子 對吧 莫爾蒙
I had my th.
我有過九十九個
You ever meet a man with sons?
見過有九十九個兒子的人沒有
And more daughters than I can count.
我還有數不清的女兒
I'm glad for you. Are you now?
我爲你高興 是嗎
Me, I'll be glad when you and yours have gone.
而我 等你和你那幫小子走了才高興
As soon as our wounded are strong enough.
只要我們的傷員好些了就走
They're as strong as they're gonna get.
他們也就這樣了
Them that's dying,
那些快死的
why don't you cut their throats and be done with it?
你何不割了他們的喉嚨算了
Or leave them if you've not the stomach
要是你不忍心 就把他們留下
and I'll sort them myself.
我親自處理
Whose throat you gonna cut, old man?
你要割誰的喉嚨 老傢伙
Wait outside.
去外面等着
It's cold outside and there's nothing to eat.
外面很冷 而且沒喫的
My wives gave you bread.
我老婆給了你們麪包
There's sawdust in the bread.
麪包裏有鋸末
You don't like it,
你要不喜歡
you go out there and eat the snow.
就去外面啃雪
I'd rather eat what you've got hidden away.
我倒更想喫你藏起來的東西
I told you to wait outside.
我讓你去外面等着
He's sitting there drinking our wine,
他坐在這裏喝我們的酒
eating his fill while we die.
我們快餓死 他倒酒足飯飽
I gave you crows enough.
我給你們烏鴉的夠多了
I've got to feed my women!
我還有這幫女人要養
So you admit you've got a hidden larder, then?
這麼說你承認有祕密地窖了
How else'd you make it through winter?
也難怪 不然怎麼過冬呢
Enough! Out!
夠了 出去
I am a godly man.
我是個敬神的人
You're a stingy bastard!
你就是個摳門的雜種
Bastard?
雜種
Out with you, you little thief.
滾出去 小賊
And you! And you!
還有你 你
Go sleep in the cold on empty bellies.
空着肚子睡外面冰冷的雪地去
I'll chop the hands off the next man
誰再敢叫我雜種
who calls me bastard.
我砍了誰的手
You are a bastard.
你是雜種
A daughterfucking, wildling bastard.
乾親生女兒的野人雜種
The gods will curse us for this.
諸神會詛咒我們
By all the laws
根據現世的法律...
There are no laws beyond the Wall.
長城之外沒有法律
Now show us where he hides the food
告訴我們他把食物藏在哪兒了
or you'll get the same as he did.
否則你的下場就跟他一樣
Unhand her.
放開她
I shall have your head for this.
我要砍了你的頭
Quickly. Quickly. What's happening?
快 快 怎麼了
I'm not going out there.
我不出去
No, we have to go. Now!
我們得走 馬上走
Follow me. I know the best way.
跟着我 我知道哪條路最好走
Come on.
來
Run fast, Piggy,
跑快點 豬頭
and sleep well!
睡踏實些
I'll be cutting your throat one of these nights.
我哪天晚上就來割了你的喉嚨
Can I take this hood off yet?
我能摘下頭套了嗎
I do apologize, little lady,
抱歉 小淑女
but it's better for you if you don't see where we're going.
但你最好別知道我們要去哪兒
Halt!
停
What is it? Blackstrap rum.
這是什麼 朗姆酒
Not easy finding molasses in wartime.
戰爭時期糖漿可不好找
I'd have some.
我喝兩口
Let's go home.
我們回家吧
What is this place?
這是什麼地方
Somewhere neither wolves nor lions come prowling.
狼和獅子都找不到的地方
You look like a bunch of swineherds.
你們看上去像一幫豬倌
Some of us were swineherds.
我們當中是有豬倌
And some of us tanners and masons.
還有皮匠和石匠
That was before.
那是打仗之前的事
You're still swineherds
現在一樣是豬倌
and tanners and masons.
皮匠和石匠
You think carrying a crooked spear makes you a soldier?
你以爲提一把彎矛就成戰士了嗎
No.
不行
Fighting in a war makes you a soldier.
打仗才能讓你成爲戰士
Beric Dondarrion?
貝里·唐德利恩
You've seen better days.
你是大不如前了
And I won't see them again.
我也不要再回從前了
Stark deserters.
史塔克的逃兵
Baratheon deserters.
拜拉席恩的逃兵
You lot aren't fighting in a war.
你們這不是打仗
You're running from it.
你們是在逃避
Last I heard, you were King Joffrey's guard dog.
就我所知 你是喬佛裏國王的看家狗
But here you are , miles from home.
現在你離家上千裏
Which of us is running?
誰在逃避呢
Untie these ropes and we'll find out.
給我鬆綁 我們來弄個清楚
What are you doing leading a mob of peasants?
你帶着一幫農民做什麼
Ned Stark ordered me to execute your brother
奈德·史塔克命我以勞勃國王的名義
in King Robert's name.
處決你哥哥
Ned Stark is dead.
奈德·史塔克死了
King Robert is dead.
勞勃國王死了
My brother's alive.
我老哥還活着
You're fighting for ghosts.
你們在爲死鬼賣命
That's what we are
正是如此
ghosts waiting for you in the dark.
我們就是在暗處等你的死鬼
You can't see us,
你看不見我們
but we see you.
但我們能看到你
No matter whose cloak you wear
無論你穿着誰家的斗篷
Lannister, Stark, Baratheon
蘭尼斯特 史塔克還是拜拉席恩家的
you prey on the weak,
你殘害弱者
the Brotherhood without Banners will hunt you down.
無旗兄弟會就要追捕你
You found god? Is that it?
你找到神了 是嗎
Aye.
是
I've been reborn in the light of the one true god.
我在唯一真神的光芒中重生了
As have we all.
我們都一樣
As would any man who's seen the things we've seen.
只要見過我們所見的景象 誰都會如此
If you mean to murder me, then bloody well get on with it.
如果你打算謀殺我 就快快動手
You'll die soon enough, dog.
你很快就會死 狗
But it won't be murder, only justice.
但不是謀殺 而是正義的審判
And a kinder fate than you deserve.
對於你的罪行 這算是仁慈了
Lions you call yourselves.
你們自稱獅子
At the Mummer's Ford, girls of seven years were raped
卻在戲子灘強♥暴七歲的女孩
and babes still on the breast
把仍在母親懷裏喫奶的嬰兒
were cut in two while their mothers watched.
當着母親的面 砍成兩截
I wasn't at the Mummer's Ford.
我沒到過戲子灘
Dump your dead children at some other door.
把你的死嬰放到別人家門口去
House Clegane was built upon dead children.
你們克里岡家族就建在死嬰的屍體上
I saw them lay Prince Aegon and Princess Rhaenys
我親眼見他們將伊耿王子和雷妮絲公主的屍體
before the Iron Throne.
陳放在鐵王座前
Do you take me for my brother?
你把我當成我老哥了嗎
Is being born Clegane a crime?
生在克里岡家就是罪名
Murder is a crime. I never touched the Targaryen babes.
謀殺是罪名 我沒碰過坦格利安的嬰兒
I never saw them, never smelled them,
沒見過他們 沒聞過他們
never heard them bawling.
連哭聲都沒聽過
You want to cut my throat, get on with it!
你想割我喉嚨 就快動手
But don't call me murderer
但別說我是殺人犯
and pretend that you're not.
假裝你們都不是
You murdered Mycah.
你殺了米凱
The butcher's boy.
屠夫的學徒
My friend.
我朋友
He was years old. He was unarmed.
他十二歲 手無寸鐵
And you rode him down.
你騎馬追殺他
You slung him over your horse like he was some deer.
把他像死鹿一樣擱在馬背上
Aye, he was a bleeder.
是 就是那個討厭的小鬼
You don't deny killing this boy?
你不否認殺死了那個男孩
I was Joffrey's sworn shield.
我是喬佛裏的貼身護衛
The boy attacked the prince. That's a lie!
而那小子攻擊王太子 撒謊
I hit Joffrey. Mycah just ran away.
是我打了喬佛裏 米凱只是逃跑而已
Then I should have killed you.
那我應該殺了你
Not my place to question princes.
我沒資格質疑王族
You stand accused of murder.
你被控謀殺
But no one here knows the truth of the charge,
但這兒沒人知道指控的真假
so it is not for us to judge you.
因此我們無法裁定
Only the Lord of Light may do that now.
只有光之王可以做主
I sentence you to trial by combat.
我宣佈 你要接受比武審判
So, who will it be?
那麼 由誰來呢
Should we find out if your fire god
要不要來試試看你的火神
really loves you, priest?
是不是真的愛你 臭和尚
Or you, archer? What are you worth with a sword in your hand?
你來嗎 弓箭手 用起劍來你身手如何
Or is the little girl the bravest one here?
還是這個小丫頭呢 她是這兒最勇敢的人
Aye.
是
She might be.
也許如此
But it's me you'll fight.
但你的對手是我
The master says they are untested.
善主說他們未經檢驗
He says you would be wise to blood them early.
聰明的話就先讓他們獲得一些作戰經驗
There are many small cities between here and there,
路上有許多小城市
cities ripe for sacking.
很適合洗劫
Should you take captives,
抓住的戰俘
the masters will buy the healthy ones and for a good price.
善主們會買下其中健康的 價格從優
And who knows?
誰知道呢
In years, some of the boys you send them
也許十年之後 你送來的男孩
may be Unsullied in their turn.
會繼而成爲無垢者
Thus all shall prosper.
這樣對大家都有好處
Is it done, then? They belong to me?
成交了嗎 他們屬於我了嗎