權力的遊戲   第三季 第五集
Game of Thrones  S03E05
July 28, 2019, 6:11 a.m.

火吻而生


Lord, cast your light upon us.
吾王 將您的光明賜予我們
Lord of Light, defend us.
光之王 守護我等
Show us the truth.
爲我們揭示真相
Strike this man down if he is guilty.
倘若此人有罪 便將他擊倒
Give strength to his sword if he is true.
倘若他無罪 便賜予他力量
Lord of Light, give us wisdom.
光之王 請賜我們智慧
For the night is dark
因爲長夜黑暗
and full of terrors.
處處險惡
For the night is dark and full of terrors.
因爲長夜黑暗 處處險惡
Get back.
退後點
Guilty. Guilty. Guilty.
有罪 有罪 有罪
Guilty. Guilty. Guilty.
有罪 有罪 有罪
Guilty. Guilty. Guilty.
有罪 有罪 有罪
Guilty. Guilty. Guilty.
有罪 有罪 有罪
Kill him!
殺了他
Lord, cast your light upon this man, your servant.
吾王 將您的光明賜予您的僕人
Bring him back from death and darkness.
將他從死亡和黑暗之地帶回來
His flame has been extinguished.
他的火焰已然熄滅
Restore it.
請您重燃
For the night is dark and full of terrors.
因爲長夜黑暗 處處險惡
Lord, cast... Arya, don't!
吾王 將您的 艾莉亞 不要
Bring him back from death and darkness...
將他從死亡和黑暗之地帶回來
No!

Let go of me! Let me go!
放開我 放開我
Looks like their God likes me more than your butcher's boy.
看來他們的神喜歡我勝過那屠夫學徒
Burn in hell!
下地獄吧
He will.
他會的
But not today.
但不是今天
Orell says there are crows patrolling on the Wall.
歐瑞爾說長城上有烏鴉在巡邏
Tell me what you know.
把你知道的說出來
There are four to a patrol
一支巡邏隊有四個人
two builders to check for structural damage,
兩個工匠檢查建築損傷
two rangers to watch for enemies.
兩個遊騎兵提防敵人
How often do these patrols go out?
多長時間巡邏一次
It varies.
不一定
If I knew where on the Wall we were heading, I could tell you.
知道我們要去長城的哪一處 我才能說準
You'd like to know that.
你當然想知道
There are castles guarding the Wall.
守衛長城的有十九座城堡
How many are manned?
多少座有人把守
Three.
三座
You sure of that?
你確定嗎
Which three?
哪三個
Castle Black.
黑城堡
Aye, Castle Black.
好 黑城堡
Everyone knows Castle Black.
這大家都知道
Which others?
另兩個呢
EastwatchbytheSea
東海望
and the Shadow Tower.
和影子塔
How many men remain in Castle Black?
黑城堡裏留守了多少人
Liar.
一千人 你騙人 ,.
What happens to your eagle after I kill you?
我殺了你之後 你的鷹會怎樣
Does he drift away like a kite with his strings cut
像斷線的風箏一樣飄走
or does he just flop dead to the ground?
還是一頭栽下來
He's no crow.
他不是烏鴉
Just 'cause you want him inside you don't make him one of us.
只憑你想上他 可不能把他變成自己人
I'm not afraid of you.
我可不怕你
I like you, boy.
我喜歡你 小子
But if you lie to me,
但你要是對我撒謊
I'll pull your guts out through your throat.
我就把你的腸子從喉嚨裏扯出來
men.
一千人,
We'll find out soon enough.
很快便能知道真假了
I don't need you to protect me.
我不用你保護我
Of course you do.
你當然用
Who stopped Rattleshirt when he was about to cut your throat?
叮噹衫要割你喉嚨的時候是誰阻止了他
Who vouched for you with Mance?
是誰在曼斯面前替你做擔保
It seems you owe me a debt.
我覺得你欠我個人情
Give it back. Well, I stole it.
還給我 我偷走了
It's mine. If you want it, come steal it back.
就是我的了 你要是想要 就偷回去
Ygritte!
耶哥蕊特
Ygritte!
耶哥蕊特
Ygritte! Seven hells.
耶哥蕊特 七層地獄啊
Ygritte!
耶哥蕊特
Is Orell right?
歐瑞爾說的對嗎
Are you still a crow?
你還是烏鴉嗎
It's time you proved yourself.
你該證明自己了
Ygritte. You swore some vows.
耶哥蕊特 你起過誓
I want you to break 'em.
我要你打破誓言
I want you to see me.
我要你看我
All of me.
毫無保留
We shouldn't.
我們不該這樣
We should.
就該這樣
Why are you still dressed?
你怎麼還穿着衣服
You know nothing, Jon Sno
你什麼都不懂 瓊恩·雪諾...
That thing you did
你乾的那個
with your mouth
用你的嘴...
is that what lords do to their ladies in the South?
南方的老爺跟夫人之間是那樣的嗎
I don't know.
我不知道
I just wanted to kiss you there is all.
我只是想親你那兒
You seemed to like it.
你似乎很喜歡
Aye, I liked it some.
是 有點喜歡
Who taught you that?
誰教你的
There's been no one else. Only you.
沒人 我只有你
A maid.
處子
You were a maid.
你是處子
I was a man of the Night's Watch.
我本是守夜人的漢子
How about you? Were you a maid?
你呢 你是處女嗎
What do you think?
你覺得呢
Who was he? Just a boy.
是跟誰 就是個男孩
He came trading with his brothers.
他跟兄弟們來做買♥賣
He had red hair like me. Kissed by fire.
有跟我一樣火吻而生的紅髮
But...
但是呢
he was weak.
他軟弱
Not like you.
不像你
That was the first one.
他是第一個
Then there was this Thenn boy.
然後是一個瑟恩的小子
Spoke no Common, but gods, he was built like a mammoth.
連通用語都不會說 可是壯得像頭猛獁象
Yeah, thanks. I think I've heard enough.
好了 多謝 我聽夠了
We'd best get back.
我們最好快回去
Tormund
託蒙德
I'm not done with you yet.
我跟你還沒完事呢
How long's it been since you had a bath?
你多久沒洗澡了
Let's not go back.
我們不要回去了
Let's stay here a while longer.
在這裏多待一陣子
I don't ever want to leave this cave, Jon Snow.
我希望永遠不離開這個山洞 瓊恩·雪諾
Not ever.
永遠
I want my gold.
我要我的金子
It says it clearly right there on that note
文書上寫得清清楚楚
you'll be repaid in full when the war is over.
戰爭結束之後你會收到補償
Piss on that! You're nothing but thieves.
放屁 你們不過是些賊
We're outlaws. Outlaws steal.
我們是叛賊 巧取豪奪
You're lucky we didn't kill you.
沒殺你已經是你的幸運了
Come try it, archer.
來試試啊 射箭的
I'll shove those arrows up your ass.
看我把那些箭塞進你的屁♥眼
You can't let him go. He's a murderer. He's guilty.
你們不能放他走 他是殺人犯 他有罪
Not in the eyes of god. You can't!
在真神眼中沒有 你們不能這樣
Enough! The judgment isn't ours to make.
夠了 我們無權作出判決
Go in peace, Sandor Clegane.
平靜地離開吧 桑鐸·克里岡
The Lord of Light isn't done with you yet.
光之王對你還有其他安排
Riders coming through!
騎兵回營
The Kingslayer.
弒君者
Down!
下去
On your knees.
跪下
Lord Bolton, I give you the Kingslayer.
波頓大人 我向您獻上弒君者
Pick him up, Locke.
把他拉起來 洛克
You've lost a hand.
你丟了一隻手
No, my lord, he has it here.
沒有 大人 手在這裏呢
Take this away. Send it to his father?
把它拿走 送給他父親嗎
You'll hold your tongue unless you want to lose it.
還想要舌頭就管住它
Cut her free. Apologies, my lady.
給她鬆綁 抱歉 小姐
You're under my protection now.
你現在由我保護了
Thank you, my lord.
多謝 大人
Find suitable rooms for our guests.
給我們的客人準備合適的房間
We'll speak later.
我們回頭再談
Lord Bolton.
波頓大人
Is there word from the capital?
都城有消息嗎
You haven't heard?
你沒聽說嗎
Stannis Baratheon laid siege to King's Landing.
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩兵困君臨
Sailed into Blackwater Bay.
艦隊駛入黑水灣
Stormed the gates with thousands of men.
率領數千兵馬攻打城門
And your sister...
你姐姐
How can I put this?
我該怎麼說呢
Your sister...
你姐姐
is alive and well.
平安無事
Your father's forces prevailed.
你父親的大軍獲勝了
Ser Jaime isn't well.
詹姆爵士不舒服
Take him to Qyburn.
帶他去見科本
Will I die? No.
我會死嗎 不會
The corruption has spread.
腐爛已經擴散
I fear it must be cut away.
恐怕必須切除
The safest course would be to take the whole arm off.
最安全的方法是截掉手臂
Then you'll die.
那樣你會死
You're no maester.
你不是學士
Where's your chain?
你的項鍊哪兒去了
The Citadel stripped me of it.
被學城剝奪了
They found some of my experiments
他們認爲我的某些實驗
too bold.
過於冒險
I can leave your upper arm, make the cut at your elbow.
我可以保留你的上臂 從手肘切
I don't need my right hand to kill you.
我不需要右手也能殺你
I can take away the rotting flesh
我可以切掉爛肉
and try and burn out the corruption
試着用燒開的酒
with boiling wine.
阻止腐敗蔓延
With any luck, that will suffice.
如果幸運的話 這樣就可以了
You'll need milk of the poppy.
你需要罌粟花奶
No milk of the poppy. There will be pain.
不要罌粟花奶 會很疼
I'll scream. Quite a bit of pain.
我會叫 會非常疼
I'll scream loudly.
我會大叫
Lord Baelish.
貝里席大人
Your Grace.
太后陛下
I wonder if I might ask you for a favor.
我可否請你幫個忙
Of course, Your Grace.
這是自然 陛下
I have reason to believe that House Tyrell
我有理由認爲提利爾家族
do not hold the crown's best interests at heart.
沒有把王室的利益放在第一位
I see. And have you shared these suspicions with Lord Tywin?
我懂了 您跟泰溫大人提過這些疑慮嗎
My father's a practical man. He appreciates facts.
父親大人實用爲先 他看重事實
Myself, I often find them a hindrance.
就我個人而言 事實多有掣肘
And he appreciates those who aid his family, as you well know.
父親感謝幫助我們家族的人 你也清楚
He's almost as generous to those who help us
他對盡力襄助者極爲慷慨
as he is unpleasant towards those who don't.
對袖手旁觀之輩甚是不滿
You have a good working relationship with the Tyrells.
你跟提利爾家多有往來 關係融洽
I thought you might look into it before you leave the capital.
我想你可以在離開都城前調查一番
I shall do my best. Thank you.
我會全力以赴 多謝
And your best will prove better than
希望你這次的全力以赴
when I asked you to locate Arya Stark?
比我讓你尋找艾莉亞·史塔克時有效
I assure you that it will.
我保證一定會的
Gods, boy, that's enough. We're not in a tavern.
諸神啊 夠了 小子 這又不是酒館
Pardon, my lady. No need to speak.
抱歉 夫人 就知道你抱歉
Are there any figs? Fetch some.
有沒有無花果 快去拿
I always take figs midafternoon.
我每天下午都喫無花果
They help move the bowels.
能幫我活動腸胃
To what do I owe this summons?
敢問因何喚我登門
Thank you for seeing me, my lady.
感謝您來見我 夫人
I had hoped we might discuss a few financial matters.
希望我們能探討一些財政問題
I climbed all those steps to discuss financial matters?
我爬了那麼多臺階 就爲了討論財政問題
It's the royal wedding.
是王室婚禮的事
I'm told you had a hand in planning it.
聽說您參與了婚禮策劃
Naturally.
那是自然
It's shaping up to be a very involved affair.
眼看這場婚禮要變成棘手的難題了
The word extravagant has been used.
可以用奢侈一詞來形容
What good is the word extravagant
奢侈一詞如果不能用來
if it can't be used to describe a royal wedding?
形容王室婚禮 那還有什麼用
I understand that. Good.
我懂 懂就好
But, as Master of Coin, it falls upon me
只是 身爲財政大臣 我的責任是
to calculate the cost for the crown.
爲國王數銅板算開銷
As of now, it's a huge expense.
目前而言 開支過於驚人
And?
然後呢
And we're at war, Lady Olenna.
然後我們在打仗 奧蓮娜夫人
Oh, I'd nearly forgotten.
噢 我差點忘了
Yes, and maintaining supply lines
沒錯 爲了維持軍隊給養...
I can't think how it slipped my mind.
我怎麼就忘了呢
What is it, , infantrymen
那什麼 提利爾家支援的
the Tyrell family has supplied?
一萬兩千步兵
mounted lances.
一千八百槍騎兵,
in support.
兩千後備軍,
Provisions so this city might survive the winter.
還有支撐這座城市過冬的補給
A million bushels of wheat.
一百萬蒲式耳的小麥
Half a million bushels each of barley, oats, and rye.
大麥 燕麥和黑麥各五十萬蒲式耳
head of cattle.
兩萬頭牛,
sheep.
五萬只羊,
You don't have to lecture me about wartime expenses.
你不用費勁兒教我什麼是戰時開銷
I'm quite familiar with them.
我再熟悉不過了
And we are so grateful for your contributions
我們非常感謝您做出的貢獻
which are necessary for the preservation of the realm.
這對維持王國的穩定局面至關重要
As is a royal wedding.
王室婚禮也很重要
The people are hungry for more than just food.
老百姓渴望的不光是食物
They crave distractions.
他們需要熱鬧
And if we don't provide them, they'll create their own.
如果我們給不出 他們就自個兒整出來
And their distractions are likely to end
他們要是耍起熱鬧來
with us being torn to pieces.
結果怕是我們會屍骨無存
A royal wedding is much safer.
王室婚禮可安全多了
Wouldn't you say? I would.
你不覺得嗎 您說的是
And traditionally paid for by the royal family.
依照傳統 這筆開銷由王室支出
I was told you were drunk, impertinent,
我聽人說你是蠻橫無禮的酒鬼
and thoroughly debauched.
墮落到無以復加
You can imagine my disappointment
可我見到的是一個戰戰兢兢的記賬員
at finding nothing but a browbeaten bookkeeper.
你可以想見我有多麼失望
Where did you go for them, Volantis?
你跑哪兒去取了 瓦蘭提斯嗎
My lady Oh, very well.
夫人 噢 那好吧
I won't have it said that House Tyrell
我可不能讓人家嚼舌頭
refuses to play its part.
說提利爾家不擔責任
We'll pay for half the expenses
我們負責一半的開銷
and the celebrations will go on as planned.
確保典禮按計劃進行
Is that sufficient? Quite sufficient. Thank you.
夠了嗎 完全夠了 謝謝您
Very good, then. That's settled. Good day.
那就好 就這麼定了 日安
Give me that.
給我
What are you doing?
你做什麼呢
Just mending Lord Beric's armor.
修貝里大人的盔甲
Why?
爲什麼
I'm going to stay on and smith for the Brotherhood.
我要留下來 給兄弟會當鐵匠
Have you lost your mind?
你瘋了吧
When the Lannisters find this place,
等蘭尼斯特找到這兒
you think they'll spare the smiths?
他們會饒過鐵匠嗎
They'll cave your head in with your own helmet.
他們會拿你的頭盔把你腦袋砸扁
The Lannisters wanted to kill me long before I joined the Brotherhood.
蘭尼斯特早就想殺我了 跟兄弟會沒有關係
You don't have to do this.
你不必這樣
I want to.
我想這樣
They need good men.
他們缺好手
Robb needs good men, too. We're leaving tomorrow.
羅柏也缺好手 我們明天就走
And then you What? Serve him?
到時候你... 怎樣 侍奉他嗎
I've served men my entire life.
我這輩子都在侍奉人
I served Master Mott at King's Landing
在君臨侍奉莫特師傅
and he sold me to the Watch.
結果他把我賣♥給守夜人
I served Lord Tywin at Harrenhal,
在赫倫堡侍奉泰溫大人
wondering every day if I'd get tortured or killed.
每天提心吊膽 不知道哪天受刑或者被殺
I'm done serving.
我侍奉夠了
You just said you were serving Lord Beric.
你剛纔說要侍奉貝里大人
He may be their leader, but they chose him.
雖然他算是首領 但他是選出來的
These men are brothers. They're a family.
他們是兄弟關係 他們是一家人
I've never had a family.
我從來沒有過家人
I can be your family.
我可以成爲你的家人
You wouldn't be my family.
你不可能做我的家人
You'd be "My lady."
你只能做我的"小姐"
Willem.
威廉
Willem!
威廉
Is this a rescue? Lannister filth!
有人來劫獄嗎 蘭尼斯特混賬
Take him! Please, I didn't do anything.
拉住他 饒命 我什麼都沒做
I'm just a squire. Please
我就是個侍從 饒命
Bring them in.
帶進來
Is that all of them?
全都在這兒了嗎
It took five of you to murder two unarmed squires?
五個大男人謀害兩個手無寸鐵的侍從
Not murder, Your Grace.
這不是謀害 陛下
Vengeance.
是報仇
Vengeance?
報仇
Those boys didn't kill your sons.
你的兒子們不是那倆小子殺的
I saw Harrion die on the battlefield and Torrhen
我看見哈利昂戰死沙場 而託倫...
Was strangled by the Kingslayer.
被弒君者用鐵鏈勒死
They were his kin. They were boys!
他們是一家人 他們還是孩子
Look at them.
看看他們
Tell your mother to look at them.
還是讓您母親看看他們吧
She killed them as much as I.
說她是兇手也不爲過
My mother had nothing to do with this.
我母親與此事毫無瓜葛
This was your treason.
這是你犯下的罪
It's treason to free your enemies.
放走敵人才是犯罪
In war, you kill your enemies.
打仗的時候 你要殺死敵人
Did your father not teach you that, boy?
你老爸沒教過你嗎 小子
Leave him.
別動他
Aye.
沒錯
Leave me to the king.
讓國王來動我
He wants to give me a scolding before he sets me free.
他打算訓斥我幾句 然後就放了我
That's how he deals with treason.
他就是這樣處置罪犯的
Our King in the North.
我們的北境之王
Or should I call him
我是不是該稱您爲
the King Who Lost the North?
失去北境之王
Escort Lord Karstark to the dungeon.
押送卡史塔克大人去地牢
Hang the rest.
其餘人吊死
Mercy, sire! I didn't kill anyone.
發發慈悲 陛下 我沒殺人
I only watched for the guards.
我只是替他們看着守衛
This one was only the watcher.
這傢伙只是個看守
Hang him last so he can watch the others die.
最後一個吊死他 讓他好好看着其他人死
Please! Please, no. They made me do it!
求您了 饒命 是他們逼我做的
They made me! They made me!
他們逼我的 他們逼我的
Word of this can't leave Riverrun.
這消息不能傳出奔流城
They were Tywin Lannister's nephews.
他們是泰溫·蘭尼斯特的侄子
The Lannisters pay their debts.
蘭尼斯特有債必還
They never stop talking about it.
這句話一直流傳到現在
Would you make me a liar as well as a murderer?
你要我既當騙子 又當殺人犯嗎
It wouldn't be lying.
這不算騙人
We will bury them and remain silent
我們埋了那兩個孩子 戰爭結束前
until the war is done.
對此事一句不提
I'm not fighting for justice
我軍中出了殺人犯
if I don't serve justice to murderers in my ranks,
無論他出身多麼高貴 如果我不能伸張正義
no matter how highborn.
那就不能打出正義的旗號
He has to die.
他必須死
The Karstarks are Northmen.
卡史塔克家是北方人
They won't forgive the killing of their lord.
他們永不會忘卻殺主之仇
Your mother's right.
您母親說得對
If you do this, the Karstarks will abandon you.
您這麼做 卡史塔克家將棄您而去
You tended to their wounds.
你爲他們療傷
You brought them supper. Now they're dead.
你供他們食物 現在他們死了
And more boys will keep dying until this war is over.
戰爭不結束 還會有更多的孩子死掉
You need Karstark men to end it.
您需要卡史塔克家來結束戰爭
Spare his life. Keep him as a hostage.
饒他一命 留作人質
A hostage.
人質
Tell the Karstarks that as long as they remain loyal,
告訴卡史塔克家 只要他們效忠
he will not be harmed.
他就性命無虞
The blood of the First Men flows through my veins
先民的血液不只流在你體內
as much as yours, boy.
也流在我體內 小子
I fought the Mad King for your father.
我爲你父親和瘋王打仗
I fought Joffrey for you.
爲你與喬佛裏作對
We are kin
史塔克和卡史塔克
Stark and Karstark.
我們是親人
That didn't stop you from betraying me.
親如血肉 你卻依然背叛我
And it won't save you now.
這也不能救你的命
I don't want it to save me.
我不想求你饒命
I want it to haunt you to the end of your days.
我想讓你終生愧疚
Kneel, my lord.
跪下 大人
Rickard Karstark,
瑞卡德·卡史塔克
Lord of Karhold,
卡霍城伯爵
here in sight of gods and men, I sentence you to die.
在諸神與世人的見證下 我宣判你死刑
Would you speak a final word?
你可有遺言
Kill me and be cursed.
快殺了我 受詛咒吧
You are no king of mine.
你不是我的國王
Joffrey.
喬佛裏
Cersei.
瑟曦
Ilyn Payne.
伊林·派恩
Ser Meryn.
馬林爵士
The Hound.
獵狗
What are you going to do with me?
你要怎麼處置我
At first light we'll ride for Riverrun.
天一亮 我們往奔流城進發
Your brother's there now.
你哥哥在那裏
He'll make a contribution to our cause
他給我們資助一筆錢
and you can go home.
你就能回家了
I'm a hostage and you're selling me.
我是人質 你要賣♥我
Don't think of it that way.
別那樣想
But it is that way. It is.
可就是這樣 是
And it isn't. More is than isn't.
也不是 大部分是
Beric admired your father a great deal, you know.
貝里很欽佩你的父親
He wanted to refuse your ransom altogether.
他不想拿你換贖金
So why don't you? We need the gold.
那爲何還這樣做 我們需要金子
Do I frighten you, child?
我嚇着你了嗎 孩子
No.

You're angry with me.
你生我的氣
And I don't blame you.
我不怪你
But letting him go was the right thing.
但放走他是對的
I have more reason than most to want him hanged.
我比別人更想吊死他
I thought he killed you. He did.
我以爲他殺了你 是殺了
But how...?
但爲什麼...
Thoros...
索羅斯
how many times have you brought me back?
你復活了我多少次
It's the Lord of Light brings you back.
是光之王救你回來
I'm just the lucky drunk who says the words.
我不過是個幸運的醉鬼 口誦禱詞而已
How many times? Five, I think.
多少次 我想有五次了
No, this makes six.
不 這是第六次
Six. There was the first time the Mountain.
六次 第一次是魔山乾的
Show her.
讓她看看
Lance right through the chest.
長矛穿胸而過
Then I was stabbed in the belly.
後來腹部被刺
Then it was an arrow in the back.
第三次背部中箭
And that axe in the side.
接着是斧頭橫砍
Then the Lannisters caught me and executed me for treason.
第五次是蘭尼斯特抓住我 以叛國罪處死
Was it a hanging or a dagger in the eye?
是被吊死還是被匕♥首刺眼睛
Both. fuckers couldn't decide.
都有 那幫混賬雙管齊下
And the Hound makes six.
獵狗這是第六次
Second time I've been killed by a Clegane.
這是我第二次被姓克里岡的殺死
You'd think you'd learn.
你也該學乖了
It's not getting any easier, you know.
越來越不容易了 你知道
I know.
我知道
Every time I come back,
每次我復活
I'm a bit less.
都少了點什麼
Pieces of you get chipped away.
有一部分被奪去了
Could you bring back a man without a head?
你能復活沒有腦袋的人嗎
Not six times. Just once.
就一次 不用六次
I don't think it works that way, child.
我不認爲那樣可以 孩子
He was a good man, Ned Stark.
他是個好人 奈德·史塔克
He's at rest now, somewhere.
他已在某處安息
I would never wish my life upon him.
我可不願意他有我這樣的命
I would.
我願意
You're alive.
你還活着
Lord, cast your light upon me.
光之王 將您的光明賜予我
Protect me in the darkness.
在黑暗中守護我
Burn away my sins.
燒去我的罪惡
Help me serve you.
助我侍奉您
Use me as you will.
我任您差遣
For the night is dark
因爲長夜黑暗
and full of terrors.
處處險惡
I have prayed day and night for you to come to me.
我日夜祈禱您能來見我
My lady.
夫人
I meant to come sooner.
我本想早些來
The battle I know of your troubles, my king.
但戰事 我知道您的煩惱 陛下
The Lady Melisandre has told me everything.
梅麗珊卓女士告訴了我一切
Yes, of course.
是的 當然
You mustn't despair. Your claim is true.
您不能絕望 您名正言順
You will be victorious. I believed that once.
您終將獲勝 我從前相信過
You are the one god's champion
您是光之王的戰士
and the finest man I've ever known.
我見過最優秀的男人
Selyse.
賽麗絲
I've broken a sacred vow.
我打破了神聖的誓言
I've sinned.
我有罪
No. I've wronged you.
不 我虧欠你
I have shamed you. You're doing god's work.
我令你蒙羞 您是在爲真神效力
You don't understand.
你不明白
The Red Woman
紅袍女
The Lady Melisandre
梅麗珊卓女士
I know, Stannis.
我知道 史坦尼斯
The Lady Melisandre has told me everything.
梅麗珊卓女士告訴了我一切
No act done in service of the Lord of Light
奉行光之王的旨意
can ever be a sin.
絕不是罪
When she told me,
她告訴我時
I wept with joy.
我喜極而泣
Oh, my sweet boys.
我親愛的孩子們啊
Petyr, Tommard,
培提爾 托馬德
Edric.
艾德瑞克
I thank god every day
我每天都感謝真神
for bringing Melisandre to us.
爲我們帶來梅麗珊卓
She gave you a son.
她爲您生了一個兒子
I gave you...
我卻什麼...
nothing. That's not true.
也沒給您 這話不對
So you've come to see her as well?
您也要見她嗎
There is no need.
沒有這個必要
You must keep away from such distractions.
您不能爲這種事情分心
She's my daughter.
她是我女兒
I want to see her.
我要見她
You are a king.
您是國王
You don't need my permission.
您不需要我的允許
Under the sea
海底下
I know, I know
我知道 我知道
The birds have scales
鳥兒生鱗
And the fish take wing
魚兒長羽
I know, I know
我知道 我知道
Oh, oh, oh
噢噢噢
Shireen.
希琳
Father!
父親
You've grown since I last saw you.
你比上次我見你的時候長大了
Mother said you fought in a battle.
母親說您在打仗
Did you win?
您贏了嗎
No.

Did the Onion Knight come back with you?
洋蔥騎士跟您一起回來了嗎
He did.
他回來了
He fought bravely.
他作戰英勇
He hasn't come to visit me.
他沒來看我
He said he'd bring me back a present from the capital.
他說過會從都城帶禮物給我
He won't be visiting, child.
他不會來了 孩子
Why not? He's my friend.
爲什麼 他是我的朋友
Look.

He made this for me.
這是他爲我做的
But don't tell Mother I have it.
別告訴母親
It's a secret.
這是個祕密
Mother doesn't like the Onion Knight.
母親不喜歡洋蔥騎士
Ser Davos is a traitor.
戴佛斯爵士是個叛徒
He's rotting in a dungeon cell for his crime.
因爲犯罪 他蹲地牢去了
Best forget him.
你最好忘了他
Not so hard. You'll scrub the skin off.
輕點 小心把皮搓掉
What are you doing here?
你來做什麼
I need a bath.
我要洗澡
Help me out of these rags.
幫我脫掉這身臭布
Now get out.
現在出去
There's another tub.
那邊還有浴池
This one suits me fine.
我就看中這個
Don't worry. I'm not interested.
別擔心 我沒興趣
If I faint, pull me out.
如果我昏厥了 拖我出去
I don't intend to be the first Lannister to die in a bathtub.
我不想做頭一個洗澡時淹死的蘭尼斯特
Why should I care how you die?
我♥幹嗎管你怎麼死
You swore a solemn vow, remember?
你發過神聖的誓言 忘了嗎
You're supposed to get me to King's Landing in one piece.
你應該把我完好無損地帶到君臨
Not going so well, is it?
不太順利呀 對吧
No wonder Renly died with you guarding him.
難怪藍禮有你護衛還是死了
That was unworthy. Forgive me.
我不該這樣說 請原諒
You protected me better than most
你對我的保護比大多數...
Don't you mock me. I'm apologizing.
不要取笑我 我這是道歉
I'm sick of fighting.
我不想跟你鬥嘴了
Let's call a truce.
我們停戰吧
You need trust to have a truce.
停戰的基礎是信任
I trust you.
我信任你
There it is. There's the look.
瞧啊 就是這種表情
I've seen it for years
我看了十七年
on face after face.
每張臉上都是
You all despise me.
你們都瞧不起我
Kingslayer.
弒君者
Oathbreaker.
背誓之人
A man without honor.
毫無榮譽可言的人
You've heard of wildfire?
你聽說過野火嗎
Of course.
當然
The Mad King was obsessed with it.
瘋王對野火很是着迷
He loved to watch people burn,
他最愛看燒人的場景
the way their skin blackened and blistered
看他們的皮膚怎樣焦黑起泡
and melted off their bones.
從骨頭上融化脫落
He burned lords he didn't like.
他燒死不中意的領主
He burned Hands who disobeyed him.
燒死不聽話的首相
He burned anyone who was against him.
任何違逆他的人 統統燒死
Before long, half the country was against him.
沒過多久 半個國家都違逆他了
Aerys saw traitors everywhere.
伊里斯發現到處都是叛賊
So he had his pyromancer place caches of wildfire all over the city
所以命令火術士在全城各處埋放野火罐
beneath the Sept of Baelor
貝勒大聖堂底下有
and the slums of Flea Bottom.
跳蚤窩的陋屋裏有
Under houses, stables, taverns.
住房 馬廄 酒館底下都有
Even beneath the Red Keep itself.
連紅堡底下都不例外
Finally,
最後
the day of reckoning came.
清算的日子到了
Robert Baratheon marched on the capital
勞勃·拜拉席恩在三叉戟河打勝後
after his victory at the Trident.
率軍向都城開進
But my father arrived first
但我父親第一個趕到
with the whole Lannister army at his back,
帶着蘭尼斯特家族的全部軍隊
promising to defend the city against the rebels.
他承諾堅守都城 抗擊叛軍
I knew my father better than that.
我對父親再瞭解不過了
He's never been one to pick the losing side.
他絕對不會站在敗方一邊
I told the Mad King as much.
於是我對瘋王實言相告
I urged him to surrender peacefully.
勸他和平投降
But the king didn't listen to me.
可瘋王聽不進去
He didn't listen to Varys who tried to warn him.
瓦里斯的警告 他同樣聽不進去
But he did listen to Grand Maester Pycelle,
卻聽進了大學士派席爾的話
that grey, sunken cunt.
那個老不死的混♥蛋
You can trust the Lannisters," He said.
"蘭尼斯特家是信得過的" 他說"
The Lannisters have always been
"蘭尼斯特家向來都是"
true friends of the crown."
王家的忠實朋友"
So we opened the gates
所以我們打開城門
and my father sacked the city.
我父親佔領了都城
Once again, I came to the king,
我再一次找到瘋王
begging him to surrender.
求他主動請降
He told me to...
他卻要我
bring him my father's head.
把我父親的首級取來
Then he...
接着他
turned to his pyromancer.
命令火術士
Burn them all," He said.
"燒死他們" 他說"
Burn them in their homes.
"把他們燒死在家裏"
Burn them in their beds."
把他們燒死在牀上"
Tell me, if your precious Renly
你說說 如果你心愛的藍禮
commanded you to kill your own father
命令你殺死你的親生父親
and stand by while thousands of men,
任由成千上萬條生命
women, and children burned alive,
無論男女老幼 全部活活燒死
would you have done it?
你要怎麼做
Would you have kept your oath then?
到那時你還要遵守誓言嗎
First, I killed the pyromancer.
我先是殺了火術士
And then when the king turned to flee,
然後瘋王轉身逃跑
I drove my sword into his back.
我一劍捅穿了他的後背
Burn them all," He kept saying.
"燒死他們" 他還在喊"
Burn them all."
"燒死他們""
I don't think he expected to die.
我認爲他並不想死
He he meant to...
他...他打算
burn with the rest of us
跟我們一起燒死
and rise again,
然後浴火重生
reborn as a dragon
化爲真龍
to turn his enemies to ash.
把他的敵人燒成灰
I slit his throat to make sure that didn't happen.
我割了他的喉嚨 確保他變不成龍
That's where Ned Stark found me.
奈德·史塔克就是在那時看到了我
If this is true...
如果這是真的
why didn't you tell anyone?
你爲什麼不告訴別人
Why didn't you tell Lord Stark?
爲什麼不告訴史塔克大人
Stark?
史塔克
You think
你以爲
the honorable Ned Stark
高貴的奈德·史塔克
wanted to hear my side?
願意聽我的解釋
He judged me guilty
他第一眼看到我
the moment he set eyes on me.
就認定我有罪
By what right does the wolf
奔狼有什麼資格
judge the lion?
評判雄獅
By what right? Help! Help!
憑什麼 快來人 來人
The Kingslayer!
弒君者出事了
Jaime.
是詹姆
My name is Jaime.
我的名字是詹姆
Onion Knight.
洋蔥騎士
Ser Onion Knight.
洋蔥騎士爵士
Princess? Gods, what are you doing here?
公主 天哪 您來這兒做什麼
Shh, you'll wake Bert. Bert?
小聲些 別吵醒伯特 伯特
He's the fat one. He's on guard duty tonight.
就是那個胖的 今晚輪到他看守
He likes to drink wine and sleep a lot.
他喜歡喝酒 睡得很死
Go back to your room. You're not supposed to be here.
快回房間去 您不該到這兒來
If your father knew He said you were a traitor.
要是您父親知道了 他說你是叛徒
Are you?
真的嗎
I am, child.
是的 孩子
I disobeyed my king, your father,
我背叛了國王 也就是你父親
and now I'm paying the price.
現在該我付出代價
I don't care. You're my friend.
我不管 你是我的朋友
You must get bored down here.
你在這兒肯定很無聊
I brought you something to read.
我給你帶了書
It's about Aegon and his dragons.
是講伊耿和龍的故事
Aegon used to live here. Did you know that?
伊耿曾經住在這裏 你知道嗎
And the Targaryens built this castle. Aye.
是坦格利安家族建造了這座城堡 是的
So they did. You can hide the book under your cloak.
是他們建的 你可以把書藏在斗篷裏面
It's a good one. I'll bring you more.
很好看 我還會給你帶書來
Thank you, my lady. I'm sure it's a fine book,
謝謝了 殿下 我相信這本書很好看
but it's wasted on me.
只是給我浪費了
Take it. I have more.
拿着吧 我還有
My lady, I can't read the words.
殿下 我不識字
You can't?
不識字
I'll teach you. I'll come when Bert's on duty and teach you.
我教你 每次伯特看守的時候我就來教你
No. No. No. It's easy. It'll be fun.
不不不 很簡單的 很有趣
Go. We can't. Why not?
走吧 不能這樣 爲什麼
What will they do, lock us in cells?
他們能怎麼樣 把我們都關起來
I wouldn't know where to start.
我不知道從哪兒學起
At the beginning.
從最開始呀
This word is Aegon.
這個單詞是伊耿
A和E還有G這樣組合起來When you see A, E, and G together like that,
你瞧
it sounds like egg.
發音跟雞蛋很像
And the title of the whole book
這本書的題目是
is "An History of Aegon the Conqueror and His Conquest of Westeros."
《征服者伊耿的維斯特洛征服史》
It was a bitch of a siege.
那次圍城戰可夠激烈
Mm, you were first through the breach at Pyke?
你是頭一個衝進派克城的嗎
The second. Thoros of Myr went in alone,
第二個 密爾的索羅斯單槍匹馬衝進去
waving that flaming sword of his.
揮舞着那把冒着火焰的長劍
Thoros of Myr. Bloody madman.
密爾的索羅斯 如假包換的瘋子
Robert knighted you after the battle?
打完了仗 勞勃就封你爲騎士了嗎
Proudest moment of my life.
那是我一輩子最自豪的時刻
One knee in the dust, the king's sword on my shoulder,
單膝跪在土裏 國王的長劍擱在我的肩上
listening to the words.
聽他說話
In the name of the Warrior, I charge you to be brave."
"以戰士之名 我命你勇往無前""
All I could think of was how badly I had to piss.
我當時沒別的心思 尿急得厲害
In full plate metal for hours.
全身盔甲地捱了十六個鐘頭
Never occurred to me till the fighting was over.
打仗的時候都沒這麼折騰過
I was very nearly the first
我差點就成了頭一個
man knighted to piss on the king's boots.
授爵時往國王的靴子撒尿的人
Robert would have laughed.
勞勃肯定一笑而過
He was a good man, a great warrior.
他是好人 是偉大的戰士
And a terrible king.
可惜是昏君
I burned away my years fighting for terrible kings.
我白瞎了那麼多年爲諸位昏君效忠
You swore an oath. Yes.
你發了誓 是
And a man of honor keeps his vows,
忠義之人信守誓言
even if he's serving a drunk or a lunatic.
即便他效忠的是酒鬼和瘋子
Just once in my life before it's over,
我希望在瞑目之前
I want to know what it's like to serve with pride,
嚐嚐不辱尊嚴地事君 爲信仰的人而戰
to fight for someone I believe in.
是什麼樣的滋味
Do you believe in her?
你信仰她嗎
With all my heart.
全心全意
These are the ones?
就是他們嗎
Yes, khaleesi. The officers.
是的 卡麗熙 是軍官
這樣的生活並非你們所選
如今你們已是自由人 自由人有選擇的權利
你們有沒有選出你們的領導者
取下頭盔
小人有幸
你叫什麼名字
灰蟲子
灰蟲子
All Unsullied boys are given new names
年幼的無垢者受閹♥割之後
when they are cut
就要重新取名字
Grey Worm, Red Flea, Black Rat.
灰蟲子 紅跳蚤 黑耗子
Names that remind them what they are
這些名字是爲了提醒他們的身份
vermin.
蟲豸
從今往後 你們有權自行取名
告訴你們手下的士兵 他們也有這一自由
把你們的奴隸名字扔到一邊
換成你們父母所取的名字 或者別的
能給你們尊嚴的名字
"灰蟲子"給我尊嚴 這是幸運的名字
小人出生時所取的名字受到了詛咒
那個名字是他委身爲奴時所冠
但"灰蟲子"是小人被風暴 生丹妮莉絲解放
之日所冠降
King Robert wanted her dead.
勞勃國王希望她死
Of course he wanted her dead.
他當然希望她死
She's a Targaryen. The last Targaryen.
她是坦格利安家的人 最後一人
I suppose no one on the small council could speak sense to him.
我想御前會議的大臣們都不能跟他講道理
I didn't sit on the small council. No?
我不參加御前會議 是嗎
Doesn't the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard traditionally
御林鐵衛的隊長不是歷來...
Traditionally, yes, but I killed a dozen
歷來如此 沒錯 可打仗的時候
of Robert's friends during his rebellion.
勞勃的好些朋友死在我劍下
He didn't want advice on how to govern
我以前爲瘋王而戰
from a man who had fought for the Mad King.
他不想在治國之道上聽取我的建議
Can't say I minded much.
我倒也不介意
I always hated the politics.
我一向討厭政治
Yeah, I imagine I would, too.
是啊 我想我也一樣
Hours spent jabbering about backstabbings
大把的時間用來討論勾心鬥角
and betrayals the world over.
背後捅刀
Still, she'll have to wade through that muck
不過 如果她想統治七國
if she wants to rule the Seven Kingdoms.
還是需要蹚過那攤爛泥
She'll have good men around her to advise her,
她身邊會有強人爲她出謀劃策
men with experience.
有經驗的人
Which men do you have in mind?
你說的是什麼人呢
Forgive me, Ser Jorah, for what I'm about to say,
喬拉爵士 我要說的話可能冒犯到你
but your reputation in Westeros has suffered over the years.
多年來 你在維斯特洛的名聲不佳
It suffered for a reason.
這是有原因的
I sold men into slavery.
我販賣♥奴隸
I don't know if your presence by her side
我不知道等我們回家後
will help our cause when we go home.
你的輔佐能否有助於我們的大業
Our cause?
我們的大業
Forgive me, Ser Barristan, but I was busy
恕我直言 巴利斯坦爵士
defending the khaleesi against King Robert's assassins
我忙着保護卡麗熙免遭勞勃國王的暗殺時
while you were still bowing to the man.
你還效忠於那個人呢
We both want her to rule. Am I wrong?
我們都希望她一統七國 沒說錯吧
You only joined us a few days ago.
你幾天前才加入我們
I can't speak to your intentions.
我怎麼知道你的意圖
If we're truly her loyal servants,
如果我們真是她忠誠的僕人
we will do whatever needs to be done,
那就要盡一切努力
no matter the cost, no matter our pride.
不計代價 無所謂尊嚴
You're not Lord Commander here.
你在這兒可不是御林鐵衛隊長
You're just another exile.
只是又一個流亡在外的人
And I take my orders from the queen.
而我只服從女王的命令
Come to bed. You were right.
去就寢吧 你說對了
The Karstarks are gone.
卡史塔克家走了
Almost half our forces.
帶走了我們一半的軍隊
Tywin Lannister knows what he needs to do to make us unravel.
泰溫·蘭尼斯特知道怎樣讓我們分崩離析
Nothing.
那就是什麼都不做
Only wait.
只用等待
Don't let him.
別讓他得逞
What can I do?
我能怎麼做
Attack King's Landing?
進攻君臨嗎
There's nothing he'd like better.
他求之不得呢
He'd crush us in a day.
他只用一天就能擊潰我們
We could ride north.
我們可以回北方
Take your land back from the Greyjoys.
從葛雷喬伊手上奪回家園
Wait out the winter. Winter could last five years.
等寒冬結束 寒冬可能持續五年
Once my bannermen are home again,
我的封臣們一旦回家
sitting by the fire, surrounded by their families,
圍坐爐火邊 跟家人們團聚
warm and safe, they'll never ride south again.
日子暖和愜意 他們就不會再南下了
When I gathered my lords together,
當時我召集封臣
we had a purpose, a mission.
有目標 有使命
Now we're like a band of bickering children.
如今我們像一幫爭吵不休的孩子
Give them a new purpose.
那就給他們新的目標
What?
什麼呢
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
I don't even know where Winterfell is.
我都不知道臨冬城在哪兒
Here.
在這兒
And we're here. King's Landing
我們在這裏 君臨...
What is it?
怎麼了
I can't force them to meet us in the field
我無法迫使他們正面決戰
and I can't attack them where they're strongest,
也不能攻擊他們防禦最強的地方
but I can attack them where they're not.
但我可以攻擊薄弱之處
And Casterly Rock can't run away.
凱巖城沒長腿
I'm going to take their home away from them.
我要奪下他們的家園
Can you do it?
可以做到嗎
I need men to replace the Karstarks who marched home.
我需要軍隊填補卡史塔克家造成的空缺
There is only one person in this kingdom
全國只有一個人
with that kind of army
有那樣的兵力
who hasn't already sided with the Lannisters.
而且尚未與蘭尼斯特聯♥盟
The man whose daughter I was supposed to marry
我本該娶他的女兒
Walder Frey.
瓦德·佛雷
He's such a splendid fighter.
他的武藝真是高超
Do you have any idea when we might...
你知道我們何時能...
I'll plant the seed as soon as Joffrey and I are married.
喬佛裏和我成婚後 我就提出此事
It should grow quickly.
應該很快就能成
Joffrey won't let me leave.
喬佛裏不會放我走的
He's got too many reasons to keep me here.
他有太多理由把我留在這裏
And only one to let you go.
有一個理由會放你走
Because it will please me.
因爲這樣能取悅我
Squire!
侍從
Well fought, ser.
打得真好 爵士
That was no fight. I don't know you.
不值一提 我沒見過你
Olyver, if it please you.
奧利弗 但願您滿意
I should like to see you spar with a proper partner, ser.
我希望您能遇到配得上的對手 爵士
How did you know?
你怎麼知道
Know what?
知道什麼
That I wanted to.
我想做的事
My lord...
大人
I'll have you know I'm to be married soon
你要知道 我即將結婚
and even my intended hasn't the slightest notion.
就連我的未婚妻也毫不知情
They rarely do, in my experience.
以我的經驗來看 她們很少注意
You have a good deal of experience, do you?
你很有經驗 對吧
With the husbands.
專找人夫
That didn't take long.
時間不長嘛
Well, it took long enough.
足夠了
It seems our Knight of Flowers is engaged to be wed.
看來我們的百花騎士已經訂婚
Is he?
是嗎
And...
那麼
who's the lucky girl?
誰是那位幸運的女孩
She may not be the grandest ship in the world
那艘船雖然不是最大的
or the fastest,
也非最快的
but she's mine.
但她屬於我
I've always wanted a ship.
我過去總想要一艘船
Now I want a dozen.
如今我想要一打
Strange, isn't it? What is?
很奇怪 不是嗎 什麼奇怪
It doesn't matter what we want,
無論我們想要什麼
once we get it,
一旦到手
then we want something else.
便又滋生新的慾望
Your hair is different.
你換髮型了
Is it?
是嗎
Lady Margaery wears it that way.
瑪格麗小姐就是這種髮型
Many ladies wear it this way.
很多小姐都這樣梳頭
I have good news.
我有好消息
I'll be leaving the city soon.
我很快就能離開這裏
You still want me to come with you?
您還想帶上我嗎
It's not a question of what I want.
問題不在於我想要什麼
It's what you want.
在於你想要什麼
You want to go home, don't you?
你想回家 對嗎
Of course. More than anything.
當然 沒有更想要的事情了
But maybe it would be better to wait.
但也許我最好等等再說
I've been thinking how dangerous it would be.
我老在想這件事會有多麼危險
Not just for me, but for you.
不是我 而是您的安危
You've been so kind.
您一直如此好心
I'd feel terrible if anything happened to you.
如果您遭遇了不幸 我實在過意不去
I can't tell you how touched I am
我說不出有多麼感動
by your concern for my welfare.
你如此擔心我的安危
I hope you know that I'm your friend, Sansa.
我希望你知道我是你的朋友 珊莎
Your true friend.
真正的朋友
I do, Lord Baelish.
我知道 貝里席大人
Petyr. Petyr.
培提爾 培提爾
If you wish to stay,
如果你想留下來
then of course you will stay.
那當然應該留下來
We'll speak again when I return.
等我回來後我們再談
You're late.
你遲到了
What's she doing here?
她來這兒做什麼
Our business concerns her, too.
今天的事情跟她也有關係
Sit.

You'll be pleased to learn
您聽了肯定高興
that after one conversation with Olenna Tyrell,
我只跟奧蓮娜·提利爾談了一次話
I've saved the crown
婚禮一事
hundreds of thousands on this wedding.
就爲王室節約了相當可觀的開支
Never mind that now.
暫不提此事
We have something important to discuss.
我們有要事商量
I'm Master of Coin. Saving money is important.
我是財政大臣 節約錢就是要事
Stop that.
別看了
You're making me uncomfortable.
你盯得我渾身難受
Your sister has learned that your new friends the Tyrells
你姐姐得知你的新朋友提利爾
are plotting to marry Sansa Stark to Ser Loras.
密謀把珊莎·史塔克嫁給洛拉斯爵士
Very well.
很好
She's a lovely girl.
這姑娘很可愛
Missing some of Loras' favorite bits,
雖說欠缺洛拉斯喜歡的部位
but I'm sure they'll make do.
但我能肯定他們能湊合
Your jokes are not appreciated. It wasn't my best, but
你的笑話不好笑 我沒發揮最好水平
I bring them into the royal fold and this is how they repay me,
我讓他們跟王室聯姻 這就是他們的報答
by trying to steal the key to the North out from under me.
想從我眼皮子底下偷走北境的鑰匙
Sansa is the key to the North?
珊莎是北境的鑰匙
I seem to remember she has an older brother.
我記得她有個哥哥
The Karstarks have marched home.
卡史塔克家的人回家了
The young wolf has lost half his army.
少狼主損失了一半的軍隊
His days are numbered.
他的大限將至
Theon Greyjoy murdered both his brothers.
席恩·葛雷喬伊殺死了他的兩個弟弟
That makes Sansa Stark the heir to Winterfell.
珊莎就是臨冬城的繼承人
And I am not about to hand her over to the Tyrells.
而我無意將她拱手送給提利爾家
The Tyrell army is helping us to win this war.
提利爾的軍隊幫助我們佔盡上風
Do you really think it's wise to refuse them?
拒絕他們是否明智
There's nothing to refuse. This is a plot.
談不上拒絕 這只是密謀
Plots are not public knowledge.
密謀自然不算公開
And the Tyrells won't carry this one out until after Joffrey's wedding.
提利爾家在喬佛裏婚禮前不會公然提議
We need to act first and kill this union in its crib.
我們要先發制人 將這一聯姻扼殺在搖籃裏
And how do we do that?
我們怎麼做
We find Sansa Stark a different husband.
我們給珊莎·史塔克另覓夫婿
Wonderful. Yes, it is.
很好 沒錯
You can't mean it.
您不是說真的
I can and I do.
是的 千真萬確
Joffrey has made this poor girl's life miserable
自從喬佛裏砍了她父親的頭
since the day he took her father's head.
這可憐的女孩就夠慘的了
Now she's finally free of him and you give her to me?
她剛擺脫小喬 您又要她嫁給我
That's cruel even for you.
即便是您 做這種事也太殘忍了
Do you intend on mistreating her?
你打算虐待她
The girl's happiness is not my concern,
她幸福與否我根本不關心
nor should it be yours. She's a child!
你也不該顧慮 她不過是個孩子
She's flowered, I assure you.
已經成人了 我保證
She and I have discussed it at length.
我們談過這件事
There, you see? You will wed her,
聽到了吧 你要娶她
bed her, and put a child in her.
睡她 讓她懷孕
Surely you're capable of that. And if I refuse?
相信你做得到 如果我拒絕呢
You wanted to be rewarded for your valor in battle.
你要我獎勵你在戰鬥中的英勇表現
Sansa Stark is a finer reward than you could ever dare hope for.
珊莎·史塔克可是你想都不敢想的大好獎勵
And it is past time you were wed.
況且你也老大不小了
I was wed.
我結過婚
Or don't you remember?
您忘了嗎
Only too well.
能忘就好了
You should be thanking the gods for this.
你要謝天謝地纔對
This is more than you deserve.
你哪能配得上她
Tyrion will do as he's bid.
提利昂要遵命行事
As will you.
你也一樣
What do you mean?
您此話怎講
You'll marry Ser Loras.
你要嫁給洛拉斯爵士
I will not. The boy is heir to Highgarden.
我不再婚 那孩子是高庭的繼承人
Tyrion will secure the North, you will secure the Reach.
提利昂確保北境 你確保河灣地
No, I won't do it. Yes, you will.
不 我纔不幹 非幹不可
You're still fertile. You need to marry again and breed.
你還能生 你需要再婚產子
I am Queen Regent, not some broodmare.
我是攝政太后 不是專司生產的母馬
You're my daughter!
你是我女兒
You will do as I command
必須照我的意思做
and you will marry Loras Tyrell
你要嫁給洛拉斯·提利爾
and put an end to the disgusting rumors about you once and for all.
一勞永逸地終結那些噁心的謠言
Father, don't make me do it again, please.
父親 請不要再次逼我結婚了
Not another word.
到此爲止
My children.
孩子們
You've disgraced the Lannister name for far too long.
你們玷污蘭尼斯特之名太久了
It's always summer
天天是夏天喲
Under the sea
海底下
I know, I know
我知道 我知道
Oh, oh, oh
噢噢噢
The birds have scales
鳥兒生鱗
And the fish take wing
魚兒長羽
I know, I know
我知道 我知道
Oh, oh, oh
噢噢噢
The rain is dry
雨水乾巴
And snow falls up
雪往上下
I know, I know
我知道 我知道
Oh, oh, oh
噢噢噢
The stones crack open
岩石裂開
The water burns
海水燃燒
The shadows come to dance
影子來跳舞啊
My lord
大人
The shadows come
影子來
To play
玩耍
The shadows come to dance
影子來跳舞啊
My lord
大人
The shadows come
影子來
To stay.
住下



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們