權力的遊戲   第三季 第六集
Game of Thrones  S03E06
July 28, 2019, 6:09 a.m.

諸神與階梯


You've got too much wood in there.
柴火加得太多了
But the more wood, the bigger the fire.
不是說柴火越多 火越旺嗎
It needs to breathe.
火要呼吸
Take off that big log.
把那塊大木頭拿走
You know your fires.
你挺會生火的
Someone built your fires for you growing up?
從小就有人替你生火嗎
It doesn't get so cold down in the Reach.
河灣地沒那麼冷
And there were servants, of course.
當然也有傭人
I knew you were highborn.
我就知道你是貴族出身
Oh, I found something at the Fist of the First Men.
我在先民拳峯找到了個東西
Buried treasure.
埋藏的寶貝
Thousands of years old.
有數千年了吧
I think.
我想
What does it do?
這有什麼用
I'm not sure that it does anything.
我也不清楚能幹什麼
It's beautiful, though, isn't it?
不過很漂亮 不是嗎
How much longer? Not so far.
還有多遠 不遠了
A few more days.
再走幾天
Is the Wall as big as they say?
長城有他們說得那麼大嗎
Bigger.
還要大
So big you can't even see the top sometimes.
大到有時候你根本看不到頂
It's hidden in clouds.
沒入雲霄
You're playing with me.
你逗我玩的吧
I'm not. It's feet high,
纔不呢 它有七百英尺高
all made of ice.
全由冰雪築成
On a warm day you can see it weeping.
暖和的時候你能看到它流淚
Castle Black is nice enough.
黑城堡就很舒適
They keep a fire burning in the long hall
大廳裏爐火旺得很
day and night.
晝夜不息
And Hobb makes venison stew with onions.
哈布燉的洋蔥鹿肉湯
Very tasty.
味道好極了
Sometimes, one of the brothers will sing.
有時候 還有兄弟高歌一曲
Dareon sings best.
戴利恩唱得最棒
Do you sing? No.
你唱歌嗎 不
No, no, no. Not very well.
不不不 不太會唱
Sing me a song.
給我唱支歌吧
Oh, all right.
行吧
Let's see.
我想想
七神之歌
The father's face is stern and strong*
*天父面容堅毅剛強**
He sits and judges right from wrong*
*裁決謬誤主持公義**
He weighs our lives, the short and long*
*判定福壽長短高低**
And loves the little children*
*慈祥喜愛小小孩童**
The mother gives the gift of life*
*聖母帶來生命之福**
And watches over every wife*
*守護照看每位人婦**
Her gentle smile ends all strife*
*她的笑容終鬥止戈**
And she loves her little children*
*溫柔呵護小小孩童**
That's not how you skin a rabbit.
不是這樣給兔子剝皮的
I know how to skin a rabbit.
我知道怎麼剝皮
Not by the looks of it.
看樣子不知道
You grow up north of the Wall,
在長城以北長大
you learn the proper way to handle game.
自然知道怎麼對付獵物
I didn't see any game before I got here.
到了這兒我才見過獵物
If I had a bow, I could have shot a dozen rabbits.
我要是有弓 早就有一打兔子了
Well, I made this bow myself.
這弓是我自己做的
Guess you don't learn how to do that north of the Wall.
估計你在長城以北沒學過吧
You learn how to use your fists, though.
但是學會了怎麼用拳頭
Oh, you're gonna punch the rabbits to death?
你打算用拳頭揍死兔子嗎
I had someone else in mind.
我倒是很想揍一個人
Well, someone else is sitting right here.
那人就坐在這裏吧
You're both very good at skinning rabbits.
你倆的兔子皮都剝得挺好的
Some of us are just a little better.
但有個人厲害一點點
Well, some of us would say thank you when someone else
別人幫忙打到早餐的時候
hunts down their breakfast for them.
有人應該說聲謝謝
Or don't they teach you to say thank you north of the Wall?
長城以北沒人教你說謝謝嗎
You've got a big mouth, girl, and too many teeth.
你的嘴夠大的 牙也太多
Stop it! Hodor.
別說了 阿多
You've been fighting since you met. Just stop it.
你倆一見面就吵 別吵了
Lady Reed here's got a stick so far up her ass,
黎德小姐的屁♥股都撅到天上去了
it's a wonder her feet touch the ground.
她的腳還能着地真是奇蹟
You've been nasty to her every day.
你每天都找她麻煩
Of course she's nasty back.
她當然要回擊了
Me? It's my fault?
我 這還是我的錯了
First time I met her, she put a knife to my throat.
我第一次見她 她就拿刀架着我脖子
First time I met you, you held a knife at me.
我第一次見你 你還拿刀對着我呢
We can't fight each other.
我們不能鬧內訌
We'll never make it to the Wall.
這樣永遠都到不了長城
I want you both to make peace.
我要你們和解
Your way of skinning rabbits is quicker than mine.
你剝兔子皮的速度比我快
I said so, didn't I? Osha!
我就說嘛 歐莎
You're a good little hunter.
你是個出色的小獵人
Thank you.
謝謝
See?
聽到沒
Not so hard, is it? Thank you.
也不那麼難 對吧 謝謝
Don't push me.
別逼我
I'm right here with you.
我在這兒陪着你
What's happening?
怎麼了
I'm right here with you.
我在這兒陪着你
What's wrong with him?
他怎麼了
The visions take their toll.
視野是有代價的
He's having one now?
他正在看嗎
I saw Jon Snow.
我看到了瓊恩·雪諾
You saw him?
你看到他了
At Castle Black?
在黑城堡嗎
He was on the wrong side of the Wall...
他在長城的另一邊
surrounded by enemies.
身邊滿是敵人
Used to be you couldn't find a tree within a mile of the Wall.
從前長城一里範圍之內是沒有樹的
Crows would come out every morning with axes.
烏鴉們每天早上都拎着斧子出來
Your flock gets smaller every year.
你們的鴉羣每年都在縮小
You ever climbed it before?
你從前爬過長城嗎
No.

But Tormund's done it half a hundred times.
可是託蒙德爬過幾十遍了
You're afraid.
你害怕了
Aren't you? Aye.
你不怕嗎 怕
It's a long way up and a long way down.
上去高 下去也高
But I've waited my whole life
可我等了一輩子了
to see the world from up there.
就想從上面看看世界
Here, sit down. I brought a pair for you.
給 坐下 我給你帶了一雙
They're too big for you, but they're good.
你穿會大 但是東西不賴
You kill someone for them?
殺人搶來的嗎
Nah.

I didn't kill him,
我沒殺他
but I bet his balls are still bruised.
但是我打賭他的卵蛋還帶着傷
He wasn't good to me the way you're good to me.
他對我好的方式和你不一樣
He didn't do that thing you do with your tongue.
他沒像你那樣用舌頭做那事
Can we not talk about that here?
能不能不要現在說
Can we not talk about that here?
"能不能不要現在說"
I'm Jon Snow.
我是瓊恩·雪諾
I've killed dead men and Qhorin Halfhand,
我殺過死人 還宰了斷掌科林
but I'm scared of naked girls."
可是我害怕光着身子的姑娘"
Did I seem scared the other day?
我那天看上去像是害怕嗎
You were trembling like a leaf.
你抖得像片葉子一樣
Only in the beginning.
只是一開始
Only in the beginning.
只是一開始
You're a proper lover, Jon Snow.
你是個好情人 瓊恩·雪諾
And don't worry.
別擔心
Your secret's safe with me.
你的祕密在我這裏很安全
What secret?
什麼祕密
Do you think I'm as dumb as all those girls
你以爲我和你從小認識的
in silk dresses you knew growing up?
那些穿絲裙的姑娘一樣呆笨嗎
You're loyal and you're brave.
你忠誠 勇敢
You didn't stop being a crow
那天走進曼斯·雷德的帳篷之後
the day you walked into Mance Rayder's tent.
你依然是隻烏鴉
But I'm your woman now, Jon Snow.
可我現在是你的女人了 瓊恩·雪諾
You're going to be loyal to your woman.
你要忠於自己的女人
The Night's Watch don't care if you live or die.
守夜人軍團不在乎你的死活
Mance Rayder don't care if I live or die.
曼斯·雷德不在乎我的死活
We're just soldiers in their armies
我們不過是他們大軍中的小卒
and there's plenty more to carry on if we go down.
死了還有很多人可以頂替
It's you and me
對你我而言
that matters to me and you.
重要的只有彼此
Don't ever betray me.
永遠不要背叛我
I won't.
我不會的
Cause I'll cut your pretty cock right off
因爲我會把你的漂亮雞♥巴割下來
and wear it 'round my neck.
掛在脖子上當項鍊
Sink your metal deep
鐵刺要扎牢
and make sure it holds before taking your next step.
確定穩了再挪下一步
And if you fall,
但是如果你掉下去
don't scream.
可別尖叫
You don't want that to be the last thing she remembers.
你一定不想她最後記住的是你的尖叫
Joffrey.
喬佛裏
Cersei.
瑟曦
Ilyn Payne.
伊林·派恩
You're good.
身手不錯
You're not as good as you think you are.
但並沒有你自以爲的那樣出色
Face, tits, balls
臉 胸 胯下
I hit 'em right where I wanted to.
我想射哪裏射哪裏
Aye, but you took your sweet time of it.
沒錯 可是你花的時間太長
You won't be fighting straw men, little lady.
你的敵人不會是稻草人 小淑女
Show me your position.
擺個姿勢給我看
Keep your elbow high.
手肘抬高
You want your back doing the hard labor.
讓背部去用力
You're holding.
你在遲疑
Never hold.
不要遲疑
What? Your muscles tense up when you hold.
什麼 遲疑時肌肉會緊繃
Pull the string back to the center of your chin
將弓弦拉到面頰中部
and release.
然後放手
Never hold.
永遠不要遲疑
But I have to aim.
可我需要瞄準
Never aim.
不要瞄準
Never aim?
不瞄準
Your eye knows where it wants the arrow to go.
你的眼睛知道它要箭矢射向哪裏
Trust your eye.
相信你的眼睛
There's someone out there.
那邊有人
That's about far enough.
不要再靠近了
We come as friends.
我們懷着善意而來
Begging your pardon, m'lady,
抱歉 女士
but we'll be the judge of that.
這件事由我們來判別
Valar morghulis.
凡人皆有一死
Valar dohaeris.
凡人必須侍奉
My friends here don't speak High Valyrian.
我的朋友們不會高等瓦雷利亞語
Why are you here, my lady?
你爲何而來 女士
Forgive my manners.
失禮請見諒
I don't see many ladies these days.
我近來很少見到女士
Lucky for the ladies.
女士們的福氣
How many times has the Lord brought him back?
光之王救活了他幾次
Six.
六次
I've always been a terrible priest.
我這和尚差勁得很
Drank too much rum.
嗜酒如命fucked all the whores in King's Landing.
幹遍了君臨所有妓♥女
It's a terrible thing to say,
說來慚愧
but by the time I came to Westeros, I didn't believe in our Lord.
當初抵達維斯特洛時 我並不信奉吾王
I decided that He, that all the gods,
我認爲他和其他諸神
were stories we told the children to make them behave.
都是編出來嚇小孩的故事
So I wore the robes and
我披上紅袍
every now and then I'd recite the prayers,
時常誦讀禱詞
but it was just for show.
只是做做樣子
A spectacle for the locals.
騙當地人的把戲
Until the Mountain drove a lance through this one's heart.
直到魔山用長矛刺穿他的心臟
I knelt beside his cold body
我跪在他冰冷的屍體旁
and said the old words.
誦唸古老的禱詞
Not because I believed in them, but...
並不是因爲我相信 而是因爲...
he was my friend
他是我的朋友
and he was dead.
而他死了
And they were the only words I knew.
那是我唯一知道的禱詞
And for the first time in my life, the Lord replied.
有生以來第一次 吾王回應了
Beric's eyes opened
貝里睜開了雙眼
and I knew the truth.
而我知曉了真理
Our god is the one true god.
吾王是唯一真神
And all men must serve him.
所有人必須侍奉他
You've been to the other side.
你去過另一邊
The other side?
另一邊
There is no other side.
沒有另一邊
I have been to the darkness, my lady.
我墮入了黑暗 女士
He sent you to us for a reason.
他遣你來有何目的
You have someone he needs.
你有他需要的人
Bodkin point.
穿甲箭頭
Penetrates plate at yards.
兩百碼內能貫穿板甲
Can you make 'em?
你能造嗎
Yeah, nothing tricky about it.
可以 不難
Just need decent steel.
但需要上好的鋼
I'll get you the steel.
我會給你鋼
Come on.
加把勁
I don't like that woman.
我不喜歡那女人
That's 'cause you're a girl.
那是因爲你是個女孩
What does that have to do with anything?
這跟我不喜歡她有什麼關係
Forgive me, lad.
抱歉了 小夥子
What are you doing? Let go of him.
你們要做什麼 放開他
Tell them to stop. Come on.
讓他們住手 走
He wants to be one of you.
他想加入你們
He wants to join the Brotherhood. Stop them!
他想加入兄弟會 阻止他們
We serve the Lord of Light
我們侍奉光之王
and the Lord of Light needs this boy.
而光之王需要這個男孩
Did the Lord of Light tell you that or did she?
是光之王的旨意 還是她的要求
You're not doing this for your god.
你這麼做不是爲了你的神
You're doing it for gold.
而是爲了金子
We're doing it for both, girl.
兩者皆是 丫頭
We can't defend the people without weapons
沒有武器 馬匹和食物 我們就沒法
and horses and food.
保護大家
And we can't get weapons and horses and food without gold.
而武器 馬匹和食物需要拿金子買
You told me this was a Brotherhood.
你說過這是兄弟會
You told me I could be one of you.
你說過我能成爲你們的一員
You are more than they can ever be.
他們沒法跟你相提並論
They're just foot soldiers in the great war.
他們不過是大戰中的小卒
You will make kings rise and fall.
而你能決定王的沉浮
You're a witch. You're going to hurt him.
你是女巫 你打算傷害他
I see a darkness in you.
我看到了你眼中的黑暗
And in that darkness, eyes staring back at me
在那黑暗中 有眼睛盯着我
brown eyes,
褐色的
blue eyes, green eyes.
藍色的 綠色的眼睛
Eyes you'll shut forever.
那些會被你永遠合上的眼睛
We will meet again.
我們還會再見
You staring at my ass, Jon Snow?
你在打量我的屁♥股嗎 瓊恩·雪諾
Look out!
當心
You all right?
你還好嗎
Just seeing if you can take a hit, lad.
我只是考驗一下你 小子
Sorry. Were you sleeping?
抱歉 你睡着了嗎
Wa
什...
Wa? Wa?
什...什...
Water?

You want some water.
你想要水
I wish I had some for you.
很可惜這不是給你的
So let's play a game.
咱們來玩個遊戲
Which body part do you need the least?
你最不需要身體的哪一部分
Please. Please is not a body part.
求你了 "求你了"不是身體的一部分
I'll tell you everything, please.
我全都告訴你 求你了
But you've already told me everything.
可是你已經都招了
Remember?
還記得嗎
Your daddy was mean to you.
你父親待你不好
The Starks didn't appreciate you.
史塔克一家不喜歡你
One good bit, though.
不過有一件好事
The Stark boys,
史塔克家的兩個男孩
they're still alive.
他們還活着
Wouldn't that be a hunt to remember?
那可是場難忘的追捕吧
You failed, but I'm a better hunter than you.
你失敗了 不過我的追捕本領要比你強
Now...
現在
how about your little finger?
切掉小指怎麼樣
You don't use that for much, do you?
你也不常用它 不是嗎
No? Good. Let's start with that.
沒錯 好 那就從小指開始
You've been wondering why you're here.
你很納悶爲什麼會在這兒
Haven't you?
不是嗎
Where you are.
身處何方
Who I am.
我又是誰
Why I'm doing this to you.
我爲什麼要這樣對你
So guess.
那就猜猜
If you guess right,
如果你猜對了
I'll tell you.
我就告訴你
By the old gods and the new, I swear it.
我以新舊諸神之名起誓
You win the game
如果你能猜出我是誰
if you can figure out who I am
以及我爲什麼要折磨你
and why I'm torturing you
那你就贏了
and I win the game if you beg me to cut off your finger.
如果你求我切掉你的小指 那我就贏了
If I win, you'll let me go?
如果我贏了 你會放我走嗎
If you think this has a happy ending,
如果你以爲自己會有好下場
you haven't been paying attention.
那隻能說明你沒認真聽
Please.
求你了
You say please again and you'll wish you hadn't.
再求一句 你會後悔的
You first.
你先來
Where are we?
我們在哪兒
The North. Too vague.
北境 太寬泛了
Deepwood Motte.
深林堡
Terrible guess.
大錯特錯
Now, where?
再問一遍 我們在哪兒
Last Hearth.
最後壁爐城
Do I look like a fucking Umber to you?
我他媽長得像安柏家的人嗎
Karhold!
卡霍城
Karhold?
卡霍城
How did you know that?
你怎麼知道的
Did you see any banners flying when we came in?
我們進來的時候你看到旗子了嗎
No.
沒有
It was just a guess.
隨便猜的
Very good, Lord Theon.
很不錯 席恩大人
And who am I?
我是誰
Torrhen Karstark.
託倫·卡史塔克
He's dead.
他死了
Strangled by the Kingslayer.
被弒君者勒死了
He was your brother.
他是你弟弟
Your father is Lord Rickard Karstark.
你父親是瑞卡德·卡史塔克伯爵
You swore to tell me if I You're right.
你發過誓 如果我... 你猜對了
Lord Rickard Karstark is Robb Stark's bannerman.
瑞卡德·卡史塔克大人是羅柏·史塔克的封臣
I betrayed Robb.
我背叛了羅柏
That's why you're torturing me.
所以你纔來折磨我
Yes.
沒錯
You win.
你贏了
Of course, you forgot to ask one question.
當然 你忘了問一個問題
You forgot to ask if I'm a liar.
你忘記問 我是不是個騙子
I'm afraid I am.
很不幸 我是
Everything I told you is a lie.
我說的一切都是騙你的
This isn't happening to you for a reason.
這一切都沒有原因
Well, one reason I enjoy it.
好吧 有個原因 我喜歡這麼玩
Please, cut it off! Cut it off! Cut it off!
求你了 切掉它 切掉它
I win.
我贏了
Thank you for riding here so quickly.
感謝你們這麼快騎馬趕過來
I know travel isn't easy in these times.
時局太亂 外出不是易事
The roads are crawling with cutthroats and bandits.
路途中遍佈殺手和強盜
But when the King of the North summons us, we come.
不過北境之王發話 我們是召之即來
Our father has instructed us to tell you
父親派我們告訴您
that his alliance with the North can continue
如果能滿足他的條件
if his terms are met.
他便繼續和北境結盟
Lord Frey requires a formal apology
佛雷大人要求您
for your violation of your sacred oath
就違背迎娶他女兒的神聖誓言一事
to marry one of his daughters.
做正式道歉
Of course. He deserves as much. I was in the wrong.
當然了 這是應該的 我有錯在先
As restitution for this betrayal,
作爲背誓的補償
he demands Harrenhal and all its attendant lands.
他要求得到赫倫堡及其附屬領地
I don't think that's We are fighting for the North.
這可不是... 我們爲北境作戰
Harrenhal is not in the North.
赫倫堡不屬於北境
It is his once the war is over
戰爭結束就歸他
and we have no further strategic need for it.
屆時它於我們失去了戰略意義
And there's something else.
除此之外還有
We will do whatever we can to give Lord Frey what he needs.
我們願竭盡所能滿足佛雷侯爵所求之事
Not what, whom.
不是事 是人
What?
什麼
No.
不行
Our father requires Lord Edmure to wed
父親要求艾德慕公爵
one of his daughters Roslin.
迎娶舍妹蘿絲琳
How old is she?
她多大
十九歲.
Could I see her first?
我能否先見見她
You want to count her teeth?
您要數她的牙齒嗎
We depart for the Twins in the morning.
我們明早回孿河城
We need an answer before we leave
離開之前務必給我們答覆
and a wedding not more than a fortnight thereafter
婚禮要在兩週內舉行
or this alliance is at an end.
否則聯♥盟到此爲止
Your father does realize we're in the middle of a war?
你們父親難道忘了我們還在打仗嗎
Father is old.
父親年事已高
It will put his heart at peace
看見女兒有個好歸宿
if he could see her wed to a good husband.
他方能安心
And his recent experience has made him wary of long engagements.
近來的遭遇令他不願許下時日漫長的婚約
He has every right to be.
這是理所當然
Please excuse us while we discuss it.
容我們討論一下 請兩位暫且迴避
Why should I let that old ferret choose my bride for me?
憑什麼要這條老狐狸給我挑老婆
At the very least, I should be offered the same choice you were.
至少也應該有你當時自行挑選的權利
I'm his liege lord.
我是他的封君
He's a proud man and we've wounded him.
他是個驕傲的人 而我們傷害了他
I didn't wound him.
傷害他的不是我
My answer is no.
我的答覆是 不幹
Listen to me
聽我說
and listen very carefully. You
好好聽我說 你...
The laws of gods and men are very clear.
諸神與凡人的律法再清楚不過
No man can compel another man to marry.
無人可以強娶強嫁
The laws of my fist are about to compel your teeth.
我的拳頭自有律法 能好好教訓你的牙齒
It's all right. You heard him.
別吵 你也聽到了
If you refuse, our alliance with the Freys is dead.
你如果拒絕 我們和佛雷的聯♥盟就完蛋了
He's wanted me for one of his daughters since I was.
從我十二歲起 他就想要我娶他的一個女兒
He's not gonna stop wanting it now.
到現在還賊心不死
When I say no, he will come back
我每次拒絕 他都會再回來
and offer me a daughter of my choosing.
答應讓我自行挑選
You're willing to risk our freedom
你爲了娶個好看點兒的老婆
and our lives for a chance at a prettier wife?
拿我們的自由和生命冒險
I have a war to fight.
我還要打仗
We can't win it without them.
沒有他們的協助我們贏不了
I have no time to haggle.
我沒時間討價還價
You said you wanted to make amends for the Stone Mill.
你說過要爲石磨坊的事情做出補償
You recall that heroic engagement?
還記得那個英勇的誓言嗎
I had something less permanent in mind.
我當時想的可不是這麼大的事
I've won every battle,
我每戰必勝
but I'm losing this war.
卻正在輸掉這場戰爭
If we don't do this and do it now,
如果我們不立刻接受條件
we're lost.
我們敗定了
I'll marry her.
我娶
You're paying for my sins, Uncle.
舅舅 你爲我擔了罪
It's not fair or right.
這既不公平也不公義
I'll remember it.
我永生不忘
I see my men have finally found you something appropriate to wear.
看來我的手下終於給你找了套合身的衣服
Yes. Most kind of them.
沒錯 他們真是好心
You're a Stark bannerman, Lord Bolton.
波頓大人 你是史塔克家的封臣
I am acting on Lady Stark's orders
我正是奉了史塔克夫人的命令
to return Jaime Lannister to King's Landing.
將詹姆·蘭尼斯特送到君臨城
When King Robb left Harrenhal, his mother was his prisoner.
羅柏國王離開赫倫堡時 他母親已遭禁閉
If she wasn't his mother,
她若不是羅柏的母親
he'd have hanged her for treason.
羅柏早將她以叛國罪絞死了
I should send you back to Robb Stark.
我應該把你送回去給羅柏·史塔克
You should.
你應該
But instead, you're sitting here watching me fail at dinner.
可你卻在這裏看我肉都喫不到嘴的可憐相
Why might that be?
爲什麼呢
Wars cost money.
戰爭是需要花錢的
Many people would pay a great deal for you.
很多人都願意爲你出大價錢
We both know who would pay the most.
我們都知道誰會出價最高
Or make you pay the most if he found out you had captured me
或者誰發現是你把我抓回北方受死
and sent me back up north for a summary execution.
會讓你付出的代價最高
You're right.
沒錯
Perhaps the safest thing to
或許最穩妥的辦法
do is to kill you both and burn your bodies.
就是把你們倆滅口焚屍
It would be,
的確如此
if you honestly believed my father would never find out about it.
只要你相信我父親永遠不會發現
King Robb is keeping your father quite busy.
羅柏國王已經讓你父親忙得焦頭爛額了
He doesn't have time for anything else.
他可無暇顧及其他事
He'll make time for you.
他會抽時間對付你
As soon as you're well enough to travel,
等你的身體恢復到可以上路
I will allow you to go to King's Landing
我就放你回君臨
as restitution for the mistakes my soldiers made.
權當補償我手下辦事不周
And you will swear to tell your father the truth,
但你保證要對你父親據實以告
that I had nothing to do with your maiming.
你的傷殘與我無關
Shall we drink on it? I don't partake.
那就杯酒盟誓吧 我不飲酒
You do understand how suspicious that is to ordinary people?
你能理解不飲酒對正常人而言多古怪嗎
Very well.
那麼好吧
My lady,
我的小姐
may our journey continue without further incident.
願我們接下來的旅程再無災難
Oh, she won't be going with you.
她不會跟你走
I am charged with bringing Ser Jaime to
我奉命帶詹姆爵士去...
You are charged with abetting treason.
你奉的是叛國之命
I'm afraid I must insist.
恐怕我要堅持兩人同行
You're in no place to insist on anything.
你沒有資格堅持任何要求
I would have hoped you'd learned your lesson
希望你已經接受了教訓
about overplaying your position.
不要做出僭越身份之事
Impossible. Why?
不行 爲什麼
My grandson is the pride of Highgarden.
我孫子是高庭之光
The most desirable bachelor in all seven kingdoms.
是七國女子人人想嫁的單身漢
Your daughter Is rich,
而您女兒... 富可敵國
the most beautiful woman in all seven kingdoms...
且是七國上下最美的女子
and the mother of the king.
更是國王之母
Old.
老啦
Old? Old.
老 老啦
I'm something of an expert on the subject.
這方面我可算是行家
Her change will be upon her before long.
用不了多久就能看出變化
I'll spare you the details of what will happen then.
具體會怎麼樣 我就不跟你囉嗦了
You men may have a stomach for bloodshed and slaughter,
殺人流血 你們男人或許有胃口
but this is another matter entirely.
可這完全是另一回事
The years punish us as well, I promise you that.
年歲一樣不饒過我們 這我可知道
My stomach remains quite strong, however.
話說回來 我的胃口向來不錯
The only thing that might turn it
唯一能讓我倒胃口的
are details of your grandson's nocturnal activities.
也只有您孫兒的夜間活動
Do you deny them? Oh, not at all.
您否認嗎 當然不會
A sword swallower through and through.
一身吞劍的好功夫
And a boy with his affliction should be grateful for the opportunity
如此不幸的孩子有機會迎娶七國第一美人
to marry the most beautiful woman in the kingdoms
爲家族洗刷污名
and remove the stain from his name.
應當慶幸感激纔對
Did you grow up with boy cousins, Lord Tywin?
您小時候身邊有堂表兄弟嗎 泰溫大人
Sons of your father's bannermen,
或是您父親封臣的兒子
squires, stable boys?
僕從 馬童
Of course.
當然有
And you never...
而您從來沒...
No.
沒有
Not once?
一次都沒有嗎
Not in any way?
沾邊的都沒有
Never.
從來沒有
I congratulate you upon your restraint.
我得祝賀您 如此自律
But it's a natural thing, two boys having a go
但倆小子蒙在牀單下試探一把
at each other beneath the sheets.
是很平常的事
Perhaps Highgarden has a high tolerance
或許是高庭胸懷高遠
for unnatural behavior.
能容非常之事
I wouldn't say that.
我可不同意
True, we don't tie ourselves in knots
沒錯 男子略行苟且之事
over a discreet bit of buggery, but...
我們認爲犯不着大驚小怪 不過...
brothers and sisters
姐弟亂♥倫
where I come from,
在我們那裏
that stain would be very difficult to wash out.
就是極難洗去的污名了
I will not breathe further life
這些惡意污衊我一句都不想談
into a malicious lie by discussing it.
免得助長邪氣
Lie or not,
無論是不是污衊
you must admit many people find it quite convincing.
您都必須承認 不少人已經深信不疑
Convincing enough to put swords in their hands
足以令他們拿起武器
and send them off to kill Lannisters
前來討伐蘭尼斯特家族
and Tyrells thanks to our new affiliation.
還有提利爾家族 多承了我們這次聯姻
I don't care what people believe.
他們信什麼 我不在乎
And neither do you.
您也一樣
As an authority on myself, I must disagree.
就我對自個兒的瞭解 我不同意
Now, if the rumors about my children were true,
如果關於我兒女的謠言是真的
then Joffrey is no king at all
喬佛裏就無權繼承王位
and House Tyrell is throwing its prized flower into the dirt.
提利爾家這是將名花扔進污泥
And if Cersei is too old to give Loras children,
而如果瑟曦太老 沒法爲洛拉斯生子
we're throwing another prized flower into the dirt.
我們就是把另一朵名花 也扔進了污泥
It is a chance we simply cannot take.
這個風險我們承擔不起
The uncertainty makes you uncomfortable.
不確定性讓您不自在
All right.
好吧
I'll remove it for you.
我來幫您定心
If you refuse to marry Loras to Cersei,
如果您不同意洛拉斯娶瑟曦
I will name him to the Kingsguard.
我就提名他爲御林鐵衛
I'm sure you're familiar with the Kingsguard vows.
相信您很熟悉鐵衛的誓言
He will never marry.
他不能娶妻
He will never have children.
也永遠不能生子
The Tyrell name will fade.
提利爾家將逐漸式微
And Highgarden will go to the children of Joffrey and Margaery.
而高庭將由喬佛裏和瑪格麗的兒女繼承
You would have your grandson protected
您要讓令您倒胃口的人
by someone who disgusts you?
保護您的外孫嗎
I would have my grandson protected by a skilled warrior
我讓他保護我外孫 是因爲他武藝高強
who takes his vows seriously.
並且堅守誓言
So, shall I draw up the order?
那麼 是我來起草任命書呢
Or do you consent to this marriage?
還是您應了這門親事
It's a rare enough thing
真是稀奇
a man who lives up to his reputation.
還真有人聲威在外 還名副其實
No!
糟了
We've gotta cut them loose!
得把他倆甩掉
No!

Take my hand!
抓住我的手
That's a wonderful pin.
別針很漂亮
Oh, it's more of a brooch, really.
其實更像枚胸針
Though I suppose a brooch is a sort of pin, so...
但我想胸針也算別針 所以...
I'm very happy about...
我很高興我們...
Uh, yes.
沒錯
II am as well.
我...也很高興
I feel like I'm in a dream.
我感覺像在夢裏
Yes, me, too. Definitely.
我也是 絕對的
I've dreamed of a large wedding since I was quite young.
我從小就夢想着盛大的婚禮
The guests, the food, the tournaments.
那些賓客 食物 比武大賽
And the bride, of course.
當然 還有新娘
The most beautiful bride in the world
全世界最美的新娘
in a beautiful gown of gold
穿着漂亮的金綠雙色
and green brocade with fringed sleeves.
流蘇袖錦緞長裙
Have you ever been to Highgarden, my lady?
你去過高庭嗎 小姐
No. I had never left Winterfell before I came to King's Landing.
沒有 在來君臨前 我從未離開過臨冬城
But it sounds wonderful.
但聽說那裏很好
I can't wait to see it.
我迫不及待想去看看
And to leave this place.
也迫不及待想離開這兒
It's terrible, isn't it?
這兒很可怕 對嗎
The most terrible place there is.
是最可怕的地方
I don't suppose there's anything we can do about this.
我不知道我們該怎麼辦
We can have them both killed.
我們可以把他倆殺了
It's hard to say which of the four of us
很難說我們四個人裏
is getting the worst of this arrangement.
誰最悲慘
Probably Sansa.
也許是珊莎
Though Loras will certainly come to know
而洛拉斯也必定會知道
a deep and singular misery.
這出痛徹心扉獨一無二的悲劇
Father doesn't discriminate.
父親沒有偏心
We're all being shipped off to hell together.
我們一同往地獄而去
On a boat you built.
坐着你造的船
The Tyrells were plotting to undermine our family.
提利爾家密謀顛覆我們家族
I did what I did to protect our family.
我是爲了保護家族
I'm your family.
我就是你的家人
A member of your family
是你家族的一分子
who has actively contributed to that family's survival.
爲家族存亡做出過積極貢獻
Whether or not you or Father
無論你 父親
or anyone else wants to admit it.
或任何人願意承認與否
I do admit it.
我承認
If it weren't for your trick with the wildfire,
如果不是你那野火的把戲
Stannis would have sacked the city before Father got here.
史坦尼斯會在父親趕到前血洗都城
Our heads would still be rotting on the city gate.
我們的頭會掛在城門上腐爛
Trying to have me killed is an odd way of saying thank you.
企圖殺我真是一種奇怪的感謝方式
There are two people in King's Landing
君臨只有兩個人
who can give an order to a Kingsguard.
可以給御林鐵衛下令
Did you or did you not order Ser Mandon
你有沒有命令曼登爵士
to kill me during the Battle of the Blackwater?
在黑水河戰鬥當中殺我
The impulse I understand.
這種衝動我能理解
He hates me because I'm the only one
他恨我 因爲我是唯一一個
who tells him what he really is.
在他面前說出他本質的人
So, fair enough. He wants me dead.
他想要我死 很正常
But his stupidity?
可也太蠢了吧
He could have had me poisoned and no one would have known.
他本可以神鬼不知地毒死我
But the king orders a Kingsguard
但國王命令一名御林鐵衛
to murder the Hand of the King
在他的整支軍隊面前
in full view of his own army.
謀殺國王之手
The boy's an idiot.
那孩子蠢到家了
What do you want me to say?
你想讓我說什麼
I want you to tell me if my life is still in danger.
我希望你告訴我 我現在還有沒有性命之虞
Probably.
也許有
But not from Joffrey.
但威脅不是來自喬佛裏
He won't do anything now Father's here.
父親在 他什麼都不會做
Seven kingdoms united in fear
對泰溫·蘭尼斯特的恐懼
of Tywin Lannister.
維持了七國統一
Not the Tyrells.
提利爾家不怕
Soon they won't need to be afraid of him.
他們很快就有恃無恐了
Joffrey will belong to Margaery,
喬佛裏會被瑪格麗握在手心裏
the little doeeyed whore.
那個假作天真的小蕩♥婦
And so will his children and their children.
他的孩子 以及孩子的孩子都將如此
History will be taken from our hands.
我們將籍籍無名地淡出史冊
You may escape, at least.
至少你有脫身的機會
Once Jaime gets back,
一旦詹姆回來
Ser Loras may come down with a terrible case of sword through bowels.
洛拉斯爵士可能會遭受利劍穿腸的悲慘下場
When Jaime gets back, yes.
是的 等詹姆回來
But when do we think that's going to be?
但他什麼時候能回來
He's out there somewhere.
他就在某個地方
Jaime or not, I'm truly fucked.
無論詹姆回不回來 我都完了
Who's going to tell her?
誰去通知她呢
Do you think people will like it?
你覺得大家會喜歡嗎
I don't think they will even notice it.
我覺得他們根本注意不到
You're right. It's not my wedding.
沒錯 又不是我的婚禮
Anyway, from what I can tell,
但在我看來
the dressmakers in Highgarden will be far superior
高庭的裁縫比君臨的
to the ones in King's Landing.
肯定好得多
They'd never make me anything as dull as this for my wedding.
他們給我做的結婚禮服絕不會這麼醜
Loras likes green and gold brocade.
洛拉斯喜歡金綠色的錦袍
I'm sure he does.
那是一定的
Will they let me invite my family?
他們會允許我邀請家人來嗎
They haven't asked my opinion.
他們沒問過我的意見
But do you think they will?
你覺得他們會嗎
No.
不會
Lady Sansa, Lord Tyrion to see you.
珊莎小姐 提利昂大人來了
Should I I beg your pardon, my lady.
我是否... 請原諒 小姐
Good afternoon, Lord Tyrion.
下午好 提利昂大人
I was just trying on a gown for King Joffrey's wedding.
我正在試穿出席喬佛裏國王婚禮的禮服
Yes, it should be quite a wedding.
那是 婚禮肯定盛大得很
I need to speak with you, Lady Sansa.
我有話要說 珊莎小姐
Of course.
請講
Alone, if I may.
單獨說 如果可以的話
Why do you need to speak to her alone?
您爲什麼要單獨和小姐說話
Shae.
雪伊
Please excuse her, Lord Tyrion.
請原諒她 提利昂大人
She's not from here.
她不是本地人
But I trust her,
但我信任她
even though she tells me not to.
雖然她要我別輕信人
Sometimes we think we want to hear something
有時候我們以爲自己想知道某些事
and it's only afterwards when it's too late
等到一切已經無法挽回
that we realize we wished we'd heard it
我們才發現 某些情況下
under entirely different circumstances.
有些事還是不知道爲好
It's all right, really.
沒關係的 請講
How to begin?
該怎麼開口呢
It's this
是...這...
this this is awkward.
說來非常尷尬
blades
一千把劍,
taken from the hands of Aegon's fallen enemies,
從伊耿的敗敵手裏繳獲
forged in the fiery breath of Balerion the Dread.
由黑死神貝勒裏恩的烈焰熔鑄
There aren't , blades.
沒有一千把
There aren't even .
兩百把都不到
I've counted.
我數過
Ha, I'm sure you have.
我一點兒都不意外
Ugly old thing.
醜陋的老東西
Yet it has a certain appeal.
不過有種特別的吸引力
The Lysa Arryn of chairs.
椅子當中的萊莎·艾林
Shame you had to settle for your second choice.
很遺憾你只能退而求其次了
Early days, my friend.
爲時尚早 朋友
It is flattering, really...
說真的 這實在是抬舉
you feeling such dread
對於我的欲求
at the prospect of me getting what I want.
你竟然如此懼怕
Thwarting you has never been my primary ambition,
阻撓你 從來不是我的首要追求
I promise you.
我向你保證
Although who doesn't like to see their friends fail now and then?
不過誰不想看到朋友偶爾失算一回呢
You're so right.
太對了
For instance,
比如說
when I thwarted your plan to give Sansa Stark to the Tyrells.
挫敗了你把珊莎·史塔克嫁給提利爾的計劃
If I'm going to be honest,
說句心裏話
I did feel an unmistakable sense of enjoyment there.
我心裏的確感到不容錯認的喜悅
But your confidant,
但你的眼線
the one who fed you information about my plans,
把我的計劃透露給你的人
the one you swore to protect...
你發誓保護的人
you didn't bring her any enjoyment.
你可沒給她絲毫喜悅
And she didn't bring me any enjoyment.
她也沒給我絲毫喜悅
She was a bad investment on my part.
她是一次失敗的投資
Luckily, I have a friend
很幸運 我有個朋友
who wanted to try something new.
希望嚐嚐新口味
Something daring.
玩點出格的
And he was so grateful to me for providing
他非常感謝我給他提供了
this fresh experience.
如此新鮮的體驗
I did what I did for the good of the realm.
我只是爲了王國的利益
The realm?
王國
Do you know what the realm is?
你知道王國是什麼嗎
It's the thousand blades of Aegon's enemies.
它就是伊耿之敵的一千把劍
A story we agree to tell each other over and over
一個我們彼此反覆講述的故事
till we forget that it's a lie.
直到我們都忘了它不過是個謊言
But what do we have left once we abandon the lie?
戳穿了謊言 我們還剩什麼呢
Chaos.
混亂
A gaping pit waiting to swallow us all.
血口大張的深淵 等待吞噬一切
Chaos isn't a pit.
混亂不是深淵
Chaos is a ladder.
混亂是階梯
Many who try to climb it fail
很多人想往上爬 卻失敗了
and never get to try again.
且永無機會再試
The fall breaks them.
他們墜落而亡
And some are given a chance to climb,
有人本有機會攀爬
but they refuse.
但他們拒絕了
They cling to the realm
他們守着王國不放
or the gods
守着諸神
or love.
守着愛情
Illusions.
盡皆幻象
Only the ladder is real.
唯有階梯真實存在
The climb is all there is.
攀爬纔是生活的全部



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們