權力的遊戲   第三季 第八集
Game of Thrones  S03E08
July 28, 2019, 6:09 a.m.

驚天逆轉


I'll give you one try, girl.
我給你一次機會 小狼女
Kill me and you're free.
殺了我 你就自由了
But if I live, I'll break both your hands.
但要是我還活着 我就打折你的雙手
Go on, hit me.
來吧 來砸我
Hit me hard.
狠狠砸
Sulk all you want.
隨你怎麼生氣
The truth is, you're lucky.
事實是 這是你的運氣
You don't want to be alone out here, girl.
你不會想獨自一人在這裏的 小狼女
Someone worse than me would find you.
有比我更壞的人會找到你
There's no one worse than you.
沒人比你更壞
Ha, you never knew my brother.
那是你沒見過我老哥
He once killed a man for snoring.
有人因爲打鼾就被他殺了
There's plenty worse than me.
比我壞的人可多了去
There's men who like to beat little girls,
有人專喜歡打小女孩
men who like to rape them.
還有人喜歡強♥奸她們
I saved your sister from some of them.
我就是從他們手裏救下了你姐姐
You're lying.
你撒謊
Ask her, if you ever see her again.
如果你還能見到她 自己問她
Ask her who came back for her
問問她 到底是誰
when the mob had her on her back.
在她被暴徒壓在身下時救了她
They would have taken her every which way
否則她早就被人玩了個遍
and left her there with her throat cut open.
割了喉嚨丟在那兒了
Is that the Blackwater?
這是黑水河嗎
The Blackwater?
黑水河
Where do you think I'm taking you?
你以爲我要帶你去哪裏
Back to King's Landing to Joffrey and the queen.
回君臨 把我獻給喬佛裏和太后fuck Joffrey. fuck the queen.
去他媽的喬佛裏 去他媽的太后
That's the Red Fork.
這是紅叉河
I'm taking you to the Twins.
我要帶你去孿河城
But why?
爲什麼
Because your mother and brother will be there
因爲你母親和哥哥會在那裏
and they'll pay me for you.
他們會拿錢贖你
Why would they be at the Twins?
他們怎麼會在孿河城
Those outlaws you love so much never told you?
你那麼喜歡的叛賊朋友們沒告訴你嗎
The whole countryside is yapping about it.
整個鄉下都傳遍了
Your uncle is marrying one of the Frey girls.
你舅舅要娶佛雷家的女兒
So quit trying to bash my skull in
所以你就別想着砸我腦袋了
and we might just make it there in time for the wedding.
說不定我們還能趕上婚禮
Men who fight for gold have neither honor nor loyalty.
爲金子而戰的人毫無榮譽和忠誠可言
They cannot be trusted.
他們不可信
They can be trusted to kill you if they're well paid.
只要出價高 他們殺人的本事信得過
The Yunkish are paying them well.
淵凱人出的價可不低
You know these men?
你知道他們
Only by the broken swords on their banners.
只知道他們的旗子上是斷劍的圖案
They're called the Second Sons.
叫做次子團
A company led by a Braavosi named Mero,
團長是一個叫梅羅的布拉佛斯人
The Titan's Bastard."
外號"泰坦私生子""
Is he more titan or bastard?
是像泰坦 還是像私生子呢
He's a dangerous man, khaleesi.
他是個危險人物 卡麗熙
They all are.
他們都很危險
How many?
有多少
Your Grace.
兩千 陛下,,
Armored and mounted.
全副武裝 還有戰馬
Enough to make a difference?
足以影響戰局嗎
It's hard to collect wages from a corpse.
死人身上可要不來報酬
I'm sure the sellswords prefer to fight for the winning side.
我相信傭兵更願意爲贏家而戰
I imagine you're right.
我想您是對的
I'd like to talk to the Titan's Bastard about winning.
我想和泰坦的私生子談談勝利
He may not agree to meet.
他有可能不同意見面
He will.
他會的
A man who fights for gold can't afford to lose to a girl.
爲金子而戰的男人在姑娘面前輸不起
Your Grace, allow me to present
陛下 請允許我向您介紹
the captains of the Second Sons
次子團的團長們
Mero of Braavos,
布拉佛斯的梅羅
Prendahl na Ghezn,
普蘭達·納·紀森
and...
還有
Daario Naharis.
達里奧·納哈里斯
You are the Mother of Dragons?
你就是龍之母
I swear I fucked you once in a pleasure house in Lys.
我敢說我從前在里斯的妓院裏幹過你
Mind your tongue. Why?
嘴巴放乾淨點 爲什麼
I didn't mind hers.
她的嘴巴乾不乾淨我都沒介意
She licked my ass like she was born to do it.
她舔了我屁♥股 那纔是她生來該做的事
You, slave girl, bring wine.
你 女奴 倒酒來
We have no slaves here.
我們這裏沒有奴隸
You'll all be slaves after the battle
等打完了仗 你們全是奴隸
unless I save you.
除非我救你
Take your clothes off and come and sit on Mero's lap
脫掉衣服 坐到梅羅腿上來
and I may give you my Second Sons.
或許我就把次子團帶過來
Give me your Second Sons and I may not have you gelded.
你把次子團帶過來 我或許不閹你
Ser Barristan, how many men fight for the Second Sons?
巴利斯坦爵士 次子團有多少人
Under ,, Your Grace.
不到兩千 陛下
We have more, don't we?
我們的人更多 不是嗎
Unsullied.
一萬無垢者,
I'm only a young girl, new to the ways of war,
我只是個年輕女子 不諳戰爭之道
but perhaps a seasoned captain like yourself
可是您這樣的資深團長
can explain to me how you propose to defeat us.
一定可以解釋 您打算如何擊敗我們
I hope the old man is better with a sword than he is with a lie.
希望老傢伙耍劍比撒謊在行些
You have , Unsullied.
你有八千無垢者
You're very young to be a captain.
你這麼年輕就當了團長
He's not a captain. He's a lieutenant.
他不是團長 他是隊長
Even if your numbers are right,
就算你的數字正確
you must admit the odds don't favor your side.
也必須承認你們沒有勝算
The Second Sons have faced worse odds and won.
更懸殊的戰鬥次子團也取勝過
The Second Sons have faced worse odds and run.
更懸殊的戰鬥次子團逃走過
Or you could fight for me.
或者你們可以爲我而戰
We've taken the slavers' gold.
我們拿了奴隸主的金子
We fight for Yunkai.
我們爲淵凱而戰
I would pay you as much and more.
我也會付金子 而且更多
Our contract is our bond.
我們的合約就是信譽
If we break our bond,
如果毀約
no one will hire the Second Sons again.
沒人會再僱次子團
Ride with me and you'll never need another contract.
與我同行 你們永遠不需要再籤合約
You'll have gold and castles and lordships of your choosing
等我奪回七大王國
when I take back the Seven Kingdoms.
金子 城堡 爵位任你們選
You have no ships. You have no siege weapons.
你沒有艦隊 沒有攻城武器
You have no cavalry.
沒有騎兵
A fortnight ago, I had no army.
兩週以前 我沒有軍隊
A year ago, I had no dragons.
一年之前 我還沒有龍
You have two days to decide.
你們有兩天時間決定
Show me your cunt. I want to see if it's worth fighting for.
亮出你的小♥屄 讓我瞧瞧值不值得
You seem to be enjoying my wine.
你很喜歡我的酒
Perhaps you'd like a flagon to help you ponder.
或許你樂意帶一壺回去幫助思考
Only a flagon?
就一壺嗎
And what are my brothers in arms to drink?
我當兵的兄弟們喝什麼
A barrel, then. Good.
那麼一桶 很好
The Titan's Bastard does not drink alone.
泰坦私生子不會獨自喝悶酒
In the Second Sons, we share everything.
次子團分享一切
After the battle, maybe we'll all share you.
說不定戰鬥結束後 我們還會分享你
I'll come looking for you when this is over.
等這事了結 我會來找你的
Ser Barristan,
巴利斯坦爵士
if it comes to battle, kill that one first.
如果開戰 先殺這個人
Gladly, Your Grace.
樂於從命 陛下
Half Robert, half lowborn.
一半勞勃 一半賤民
Show the boy to his chambers.
帶這男孩去他的房間
Have the maids draw him a bath and find him some decent clothes.
讓女僕給他準備沐浴 找些像樣的衣服
I'll come visit you soon.
我很快就去找你
What do you mean to do with him?
你打算怎麼處置他
You know what I mean to do with him.
您清楚我打算怎麼處置他
Then why bathe him and dress him in fine clothes?
那還給他洗澡 穿好衣服做什麼
If it needs to be done, do it. Don't torture the boy.
如果必須如此 做就是了 別折磨那孩子
Have you ever slaughtered a lamb, my king?
您殺過羊羔嗎 國王陛下
No.
沒有
If the lamb sees the knife,
如果羔羊看見了屠刀
she panics.
就會恐慌
Her panic seeps into her meat,
恐慌會滲入羊肉
darkens it, fouls the flavor.
色變深 味變酸
You've slaughtered many lambs?
你殺過很多羊羔
And none have seen the blade.
沒一隻看見屠刀
Vvvisenya...
維桑尼亞
Targaryen...
坦格利安
rod rode
欺...騎馬
Vhagar
瓦格哈
Vhag"
瓦格...
fuck me.
我♥操
Visenya Targaryen
維桑尼亞·坦格利安"
rode Vhagar,
騎着瓦格哈爾
the smallest of the dragons,
三頭龍中最小的一頭
though still...
仍然
large enog
達到...
enough enough
大到
to swallow a horse whole."
可以吞下一整匹馬
Your Grace.
陛下
They feeding you enough?
他們給你的東西夠喫嗎
Two meals a day.
一天兩餐
Cold for breakfast, hot for supper.
早上冷食 晚上熱飯
I cannot complain.
沒什麼可抱怨的
You don't belong in a place like this.
你不該待在這種地方
Well, it's sad to say, but I've seen worse.
說來悲哀 可我待過更糟的地方
Yeah.
是啊
I'm sorry about your son.
你兒子的事我很遺憾
Didn't get the chance to tell you before.
之前沒機會告訴你
Good lad. Loyal lad.
好小夥 忠心耿耿
Melisandre's returned.
梅麗珊卓回來了
I didn't know she'd been gone.
我不知道她離開過
Came back with a bastard boy.
她帶回來一個私生子
Robert's bastard boy.
勞勃的私生子
Why?
爲何
She says there's power in king's blood.
她說國王之血蘊藏着力量
She's going to kill him.
她要殺了他
Sacrifice him.
是獻祭他
Forgive me, Your Grace, I'm not a learned man,
抱歉 陛下 我沒什麼學問
but is there a difference between kill and sacrifice?
但殺人和獻祭有區別嗎
The boy is your nephew.
那男孩是您的侄子
What of it? We're at war.
那又怎樣 我們正在打仗
Why should I spare the son of some tavern slut
我何必憐惜勞勃某夜醉酒後
Robert bedded one drunken night?
和酒館婊♥子搞出來的兒子
Because he has your blood in his veins.
因爲他的體內流淌着您的血液
So did Renly.
藍禮也一樣
Renly wronged you.
藍禮有罪在先
Renly declared himself king when the throne belonged to you.
他自立爲王 而鐵王座的合法繼承人是您
He raised an army, stole your bannermen.
他起兵 帶走了您的封臣
This boy has done you no harm.
這男孩沒傷害過您
He's an innocent. How many boys live in Westeros?
他是無辜的 維斯特洛有多少男孩
How many girls? How many men? How many women?
多少女孩 男人 女人
The darkness will devour them all, she says.
她說過 黑暗會將他們吞噬
The night that never ends.
長夜永無盡頭
Unless I triumph.
除非我獲勝
I never asked for this.
不是我要這樣
No more than I asked to be king.
也不是我要當國王
We do not choose our destiny,
我們無法選擇自己的命運
but we must do our duty, no?
但我們必須盡各自的本分 對嗎
Great or small, we must do our duty.
無論偉大還是卑微 我們要盡本分
What's one bastard boy against a kingdom?
一個私生子怎能與王國相比
Your Grace,
陛下
why did you come to see me today?
您爲何今天來見我
I came to free you.
我來放你
If you swear never to
但你要發誓
raise your hand to the Lady Melisandre again.
永遠不再對梅麗珊卓女士動手
I swear it.
我發誓
I can't swear never to speak against her.
但我不能保證不跟她動嘴
You have little regard for your own life.
你真是不顧小命
Quite little, Your Grace.
毫不顧及 陛下
Verging on none.
死不足惜
You could have freed me yesterday or tomorrow,
您本可以昨天或明天釋放我
but you came to me now before this boy is put to the knife
但您在那男孩被殺之前來找我
because you knew I'd counsel restraint.
因爲您知道我會勸誡您
You came to hear me say it because you believe it yourself.
您來這裏是因爲您也這麼想
You're not a man who slaughters innocents
您不是爲了利益或榮譽
for gain or glory.
就濫殺無辜的人
When my son was five he said to me,
我兒子五歲時對我說
I don't ever want to die."
"我永遠不想死""
I wanted to say to him, "You won't, child. You won't ever."
我想告訴他 "你不會死 永遠不會"
I hated the idea of him lying awake in the dark,afraid.
我不想讓他在黑暗中無法安睡 擔驚受怕
I think mothers and fathers made up the gods
我認爲是爲人父母者編出了諸神的故事
because they wanted their children to sleep through the night.
只爲讓他們的孩子能在夜裏睡得安穩
I saw a vision in the flames.
我在火焰中看到了
A great battle in the snow.
一場雪中大戰
I saw it.
我看到了
And you saw whatever she gave birth to.
你也看到了她生下的那東西
I never believed, but when you see the truth,
我以前並不相信 但當你看到真相
when it's right there in front of you
當真相擺在你眼前
as real as these iron bars,
如這些鐵柵一樣真切
how can you deny her god is real?
你又怎能否認她的神呢
Little dragon bitch. She talks too much.
龍婊♥子 話太多
You talk too much.
你話纔多
She won't talk so much when she's choking on my cock.
等我拿雞♥巴塞住她的嘴 她就沒話了
Unsullied stand between her and your cock.
你的雞♥巴和她之間擋着八千無垢者,
My cock will find a way.
我的雞♥巴神通廣大
Tell him. Is there any place that my cock can't reach?
告訴他 這世上沒有我鞭長莫及的東西
She'll tell me whatever you pay her to tell me.
她只會說你付錢讓她說的話
Daario Naharis, the whore who doesn't like whores.
達里奧·納哈里斯 不愛娼妓的娼妓
I like them very much. I just refuse to pay them.
我很愛她們 我只是不願付錢
And I'm no whore, my friend.
而且我不是娼妓 朋友
She sells her sheath and you sell your blade.
她賣刀鞘 你賣刀刃
What's the difference? I fight for beauty.
有什麼區別 我爲美人而戰
For beauty?
爲美人
We fight for gold.
我們爲金子而戰
The gods gave men two gifts
諸神賜予人兩樣禮物
to entertain ourselves before we die
以在死前享受人生
the thrill of fucking a woman who wants to be fucked
幹心甘情願被♥幹之女人的歡愉
and the thrill of killing a man who wants to kill you.
和殺本想置我於死地之人的興奮
You'll die young.
你肯定活不長
What do we do about the dragon girl?
怎麼對付小龍女
We can't beat , Unsullied on the battlefield.
我們可打不過八千無垢者
There won't be a battle.
用不着打仗
And we don't have to deal with her eunuchs.
也用不着對付那羣閹人
We only have to deal with her.
只要對付她就行了
She's well guarded. Tonight's a new moon.
她身邊防衛森嚴 今晚正值新月之夜
One of us slips into her camp past her Unsullied and her knights.
我們派人躲過無垢者和騎士 摸進她的帳篷
Which one of us?
誰去
Close your eyes, love.
寶貝 閉上眼
Three coins.
三枚硬幣
A coin from Meereen,
一枚彌林的
a coin from Volantis,
一枚瓦蘭提斯的
and a coin from Braavos.
還有一枚布拉佛斯的
The Braavosi does the deed.
誰拿到布拉佛斯的誰去
One for each of us, darling.
親愛的 每人一枚
No peeking.
不許偷看
Do you hear me?
聽見我說話了嗎
Follow my voice. I'm right here.
聽我聲音 就在這兒
You have something for me?
有東西要送給我嗎
Valar morghulis.
凡人皆有一死
Lady Sansa.
珊莎小姐
You look very handsome, my lord.
大人 您今天真是風采非凡
Oh, yes.
是啊
The husband of your dreams.
堪稱你的夢中夫君
But you do look glorious.
可你真是光彩照人
Perhaps we could have a moment alone.
或許我們可以獨處一會兒
Do you mind?
你介意嗎
Podrick, could you escort Lady Stark's handmaiden?
波德瑞克 陪史塔克小姐的侍女出去
My lady,
小姐
I want you to know
我想告訴你
I didn't ask for this.
這樁婚事不是我要求的
I hope I will not disappoint you, my lord.
大人 但願我不會讓您失望
No, don't.
不 別這樣
You don't have to speak to me as a prisoner anymore.
不必再用囚犯的語氣跟我說話
You won't be a prisoner after today.
從今以後 你不再是囚犯
You'll be my wife.
而是我的夫人
I suppose that's a different kind of prison.
我想那是另一種形式的囚禁
I just wanted to say
我只想說...
I'm just trying to say very badly
我只是特別想說...
I just
我只是...
just want to say I know how you feel.
只想說 我理解你的感受
I doubt that very much, my lord.
我深表懷疑 大人
You're right.
你說的沒錯
I have no idea how you feel.
我不明白你的感受
And you have no idea how I feel.
你也不明白我的感受
But I promise you one thing, my lady.
但有一件事我可以向你保證 小姐
I won't ever hurt you.
我永遠不會傷害你
Do you drink wine?
你喝酒嗎
When I have to.
必須喝的時候才喝
Well, today you have to.
今天就是必須喝的時候
You look radiant, Your Grace.
太后 您看起來容光煥發
Radiant? Why radiant?
容光煥發 怎麼講
It's the word that came to mind.
我一閃念就想到了這個詞兒
We're going to be sisters soon.
我們很快就是姑嫂姐妹了
We should be friends.
應該成爲朋友
You're a musical girl, aren't you?
你說話還真動聽
I imagine you have a lovely voice.
唱歌也好聽吧
A better dancer than a singer, I'm afraid.
恐怕我唱得沒有跳得好
Ah, but you know the song "The Rains of Castamere"?
聽過那首"卡斯特梅的雨季"嗎
Of course. They play it so often here at court.
當然 常聽宮裏人彈唱
So you know the story of House Reyne of Castamere?
那你知道卡斯特梅城雷耶斯家族的故事嗎
Not as well as you, I'm sure.
肯定沒您清楚
House Reyne was a powerful family.
雷耶斯家族當初實力雄厚
Very wealthy.
富可敵國
The second wealthiest in Westeros.
是維斯特洛第二富有的家族
Aren't the Tyrells the second wealthiest family in Westeros now?
如今維斯特洛第二富有的是你們提利爾家吧
Of course, ambitious climbers don't want to stop
當然了 野心家絕不會滿足於
on the second highest rung.
屈居人下
If only you could take that final step,
只要邁出那最後一步
you'd see further than all the rest.
就能一覽衆山小
You'd be alone with nothing but blue sky above you.
高高在上 無人能及
So Lord Reyne built a castle
所以雷耶斯建了一座
as grand as Casterly Rock.
和凱巖城一樣雄偉的城堡
He gave his wife diamonds
送給他妻子的鑽石
larger than any my mother ever wore.
比我母親畢生所戴的都要大
And finally one day,
終於有一天
he rebelled against my father.
他起兵反叛我父親
Do you know where House Reyne is now?
你知道雷耶斯家族現在何處嗎
Gone.
沒了
Gone.
沒了
A gentle word.
多委婉
Why not say slaughtered?
怎麼不說滅族呢
Every man, woman, and child
男人 女人 小孩
put to the sword.
統統死在劍下
I remember seeing their bodies hanging
我還記得 他們的屍體
high above the gates of Casterly Rock.
高掛在凱巖城門上
My father let them rot up there all summer.
父親讓他們掛了整個夏天 任其腐爛
It was a long summer.
那個夏天真長啊
And now the rains weep o'er their halls,
*然而今天 每逢雨季*"
and not a soul to hear."
*雨水在大廳哭泣 內裏卻無人影*
If you ever call me sister again,
再跟我說什麼姐妹
I'll have you strangled in your sleep.
我就讓你在睡夢裏被勒死
What are you doing?
您來幹什麼
Your father's gone.
你父親沒了
As the father of the realm,
我身爲王國之父
it is my duty to give you away to your husband.
有責任把你交給你丈夫
You may now cloak the bride
請爲新娘披上斗篷
and bring her under your protection.
象徵永遠的守護
Could you...
麻煩你...
Thank you.
謝謝
Your Grace, Your Grace,
國王陛下 太后陛下
my lords, my ladies,
各位領主 各位夫人
we stand here in the sight of gods and men
在諸神與世人的矚目下
to witness the union of man and wife.
我們見證此二人結爲夫妻
One flesh, one heart, one soul,
肉體 心靈 魂魄合二爲一
now and forever.
直到永遠
Have you ever seen one like it?
見過這樣的玩意兒嗎
I've never seen anything like any of this.
這屋子裏的所有東西 我全都沒見過
Not in my life.
這輩子都沒見過
It's shocking, isn't it,
嚇到了吧
the first time you encounter real wealth?
第一次見識真正的富有
When I was your age, I lived on one bowl of stew a day.
我在你這年紀 每天只能喫到一碗燉菜
And stew is a kind word for it.
說燉菜都是好聽的了
In Flea Bottom we called them bowls of brown.
在跳蚤窩 我們管它叫褐湯
We'd pretend that the meat in them was chicken.
假裝裏頭放的是雞肉
We knew it wasn't chicken.
可心裏知道 那不是雞肉
Here, taste this.
來 嚐嚐
You think I'm trying to poison you?
怕我毒死你嗎
That's good.
好喝
That's really good.
真好喝
Where do you think it's from?
你覺得是哪裏產的
I couldn't even guess.
猜都沒法猜
Doesn't matter, does it?
產地不重要 對吧
It's the real thing or it's not.
要麼是好酒 要麼就不是
You only need a tongue to tell the difference.
有舌頭 就嘗得出區別
Go on, have some more.
喝呀 再來點
You still don't trust it.
你還是不放心
You think this is all a mistake
覺得這一切是弄錯了
and that you'll have to pay somehow for every bite you take.
每來一口你都要付出代價
That thought had crossed my mind, yeah.
確實這麼想過
There are no mistakes.
沒有弄錯
Not for us.
我們沒有錯
I'm a mistake.
我就是個錯
I'm only here because my father grabbed my mother
我能來這兒 就因爲當年在那酒館裏
instead of the girl next to her in the tavern.
我父親要了我母親 沒要她旁邊的姑娘
Your father chose your mother
你父親選了你母親
because the Lord of Light willed it.
是因爲光之王的意志
He willed it so you could be here right now
真神授意 你纔來到這裏
with a power inside you
而你體內的力量
you can't even begin to understand.
你絲毫都不瞭解
And He brought me here to draw it from you
光之王派我來喚出你的力量
and birth it into the world.
送到這世上來
We're both a part of his plan.
我們都在真神的計劃當中
He wants this for us.
他希望我們如此
No, He demands this of us.
不 他要求我們如此
I don't understand. This...
我不懂 這...
this doesn't seem very religious.
這好像不太虔誠吧
According to whom?
誰說的
The Silent Sisters?
靜默姐妹嗎
With their stern looks,
她們是不是表情嚴厲
muzzled mouths, and driedup cunts?
嘴脣緊閉 下♥體乾涸
What have their gods done for you?
她們的神幫了你什麼
When you pray to them,
你祈禱時
what's their answer?
他們回答了嗎
A god is real or he's not.
要麼是真神 要麼就不是
You only need eyes to see.
有眼睛 就能看明白
Death is coming for everyone and everything.
萬物即將終結 無人得以倖免
A darkness that will swallow the dawn.
吞噬黎明的黑暗
And we can stop it, you and I.
而你我二人可以阻止
Let me show you what you have inside you.
我帶你領略你體內的力量
Come fight death with me.
隨我一起與死亡抗爭吧
What are you doing?
你在做什麼
You have to trust me.
你要相信我
What?
你...
Get it away.
拿開
Get it off me.
把它弄走
Don't fight, don't fight. They won't take much.
別掙扎 別掙扎 它們不會吸很多的
Why are you doing this?
你爲什麼這麼做
I told you there's power in the blood of kings.
我告訴過你 國王之血蘊藏着力量
And you have so much blood.
而你身上的血很多
No. No, no, no, no!
不 不 不
Not there. Not there!
別放那兒 別放那兒
You can blame Ser Davos.
你可以怨戴佛斯爵士
He didn't believe in the power of king's blood.
他不相信國王之血的力量
He wanted a demonstration.
要我示範給他看
Please. Please, Your Grace.
拜託 拜託 陛下
My lord!
大人
The usurper Robb Stark.
篡奪者 羅柏·史塔克
The usurper Balon Greyjoy.
篡奪者 巴隆·葛雷喬伊
The usurper Joffrey Baratheon.
篡奪者 喬佛裏·拜拉席恩
So their son will be your nephew.
他們的兒子會成爲你的侄子
After you're wed to Cersei, of course.
當然 是在你娶了瑟曦以後
And you will be the king's stepfather
而你會成爲國王的繼父
and brotherinlaw.
以及內兄
When you marry the king,
等你嫁給國王
Joffrey's mother will become his sisterinlaw
喬佛裏的母親會成爲他的嫂子
and your son will be Loras' nephew? Grandson?
而你兒子到底是洛拉斯的外甥還是孫子呢
I'm not sure.
我就不確定了
But your brother will become your fatherinlaw.
但你哥哥會成爲你的公公
That much is beyond dispute.
那是毫無疑問的
Will you pardon me, my lord?
您容許我離席嗎 大人
Of course. Of course. En enjoy.
當然 當然 你自便
Perhaps you could talk to your bridetobe instead.
或許你該去跟你未來的新娘聊聊
I've got a lifetime for that.
有的是時間跟她聊
Stay.
別跟來
You seem rather drunk.
我看你醉得不行了
Rather less than I plan to be.
離我想要的程度還遠呢
Isn't it a man's duty to be drunk at his own wedding?
在自個兒的婚禮上喝醉不是男人該做的嗎
This isn't about your wedding.
我要說的不是婚禮
Renly Baratheon had a wedding.
藍禮·拜拉席恩也結過婚
Your wife needs a child,
你老婆得懷上孩子
a Lannister child, as soon as possible.
蘭尼斯特家的孩子 越快越好
And? If you're going to give her one,
然後呢 如果你想讓她懷上
you need to perform.
就要乾點實事
What did you once call me?
您曾經叫我什麼來着
A drunken little lustfilled beast.
嗜酒的小色鬼
More than once. There you have it.
叫過不止一次 這就對了嘛
Nothing to worry about.
沒什麼可擔心的
Drinking and lust,
喝酒 上牀
no man can match me in these things.
這兩樣沒人比我厲害
I am the god of tits and wine.
我是乳♥頭和美酒之神
I shall build a shrine to myself at the next brothel I visit.
我應該在下次造訪的妓院給自己造個神龕
You can drink, you can joke,
你可以喝酒 可以開玩笑
you can engage in juvenile attempts
也儘可以耍小孩子脾氣
to make your father uncomfortable,
故意惹你父親生氣
but you will do your duty.
但你要盡到你的本分
My father once told me
我父親跟我說過...
Nobody cares what your father once told you.
沒人在乎你父親跟你說過什麼
Congratulations, my lady.
恭喜 小姐
Thank you, Your Grace.
謝謝您 陛下
Well, you've done it. You've married a Lannister.
你做到了 嫁給了蘭尼斯特家的人
Soon you'll have a Lannister baby.
很快就會懷上蘭尼斯特家的孩子
It's a dream come true for you, isn't it?
對你來說是美夢成真了 對嗎
What a glorious day.
多美好的日子啊
Yes, Your Grace.
是的 陛下
I suppose it doesn't really matter
我想哪個蘭尼斯特
which Lannister puts the baby into you.
讓你懷上孩子都無所謂
Maybe I'll pay you a visit tonight after my uncle passes out.
或許今晚等我舅舅睡了 我會去拜訪你
How'd you like that?
你覺得如何
You wouldn't?
不願意
That's all right.
沒關係
Ser Meryn and Ser Boros will hold you down.
馬林爵士和柏洛斯爵士會按住你
Time for the bedding ceremony.
鬧新房的時間到了
There will be no bedding ceremony.
我不要鬧新房
Where's your respect for tradition, Uncle?
你對傳統的尊重哪兒去了 舅舅
Come, everyone.
來吧 各位
Pick her up and carry her to her wedding bed.
把她抬到婚牀上去
Get rid of her gown. She won't be needing it any longer.
扒了她的裙子 以後都用不着了
Ladies, attend to my uncle. He's not heavy.
女士們 去照料我舅舅 他不重哦
There will be no bedding ceremony.
我不要鬧新房
There will be if I command it.
只要我下令 就非鬧不可
Then you'll be fucking your own bride
那你自己鬧新房時
with a wooden cock.
就得裝個假雞♥巴去了
What did you say?
你說什麼
What did you say?!
你說什麼
I believe we can dispense with the bedding, Your Grace.
我認爲鬧新房可免 陛下
I'm sure Tyrion did not mean to threaten the king.
我相信提利昂並非有意威脅國王
A bad joke, Your Grace.
玩笑開得不好 陛下
Made out of envy of your own royal manhood.
誰叫我嫉妒您高貴的命根子呢
Mine is so small.
我那個太小了
My poor wife won't even know I'm there.
我可憐的老婆連我進沒進去都不知道
Your uncle is clearly quite drunk, Your Grace.
您舅舅真是醉得一塌糊塗 陛下
I am.
是啊
Guilty.
慚愧
But
可...
but it is my wedding night.
可這是我的新婚之夜嘛
My tiny drunk cock and I have a job to do.
我那暈乎乎的小命根子還有活兒要幹
Come, wife.
來吧 老婆
I vomited on a girl once
我有次幹到一半時
in the middle of the act.
吐了那姑娘一身
Not proud of it.
說出來不光彩
But I think honesty is important
可我覺得夫妻之間
between a man and wife, don't you agree?
坦誠相待是最重要的 你說對嗎
Come, I'll tell you all about it.
來吧 我毫無保留地告訴你
Put you in the mood.
給你助助興
Is that wise, my lord?
這樣好嗎 大人
Tyrion, Sansa.
叫我提利昂 珊莎
My name is Tyrion.
我的名字是提利昂
Is that wise, Tyrion?
這樣好嗎 提利昂
Nothing was ever wiser.
沒有比這更好的了
Astoundingly long.
真長啊
What?
什麼
Neck.
脖子
You have one.
你的脖子真長
How old are you exactly?
你究竟多大了
十四.
Well, talk won't make you any older.
好吧 多說一兩句也不會讓你長大些
My lord father has commanded me
我的父親大人命令我
to consummate this marriage.
必須完成這樁婚事
Stop.
停手
I can't.
我做不到
I could, I won't.
我可以 但我不幹
But your father
可您父親...
If my father wants someone to get fucked,
如果我父親希望有人被♥幹
I know where he can start.
我知道他該從誰開始
I won't share your bed.
我不與你同牀
Not until you want me to.
除非你願意
What if I never want you to?
如果我永遠都不願意呢
And so my watch begins.
我從今開始守望
十九種?
Yes, Your Grace.
是的 陛下
How can anyone speak languages?
居然有人能說十九種語言
It only took Your Grace a year to learn Dothraki reasonably well.
陛下您只用一年便已初通多斯拉克語
Yes, well, it was either learn Dothraki
沒錯 我如果不學多斯拉克語
or grunt at my husband and hope
就只能衝丈夫嘰裏呱啦 指望...
What do you mean reasonably well?
你說初通是什麼意思
Dothraki is difficult for the mouth to master.
多斯拉克語很難發音
So guttural and harsh.
喉音重且粗糲刺耳
卓戈說我的多斯
拉克語與當地人一般無二
他爲此至豪
Athjahakar.
他爲此自豪[多斯拉克語]
Athjahaka.
他爲此至豪[多斯拉克語]
Athjahakar.
他爲此自豪[多斯拉克語]
Athjahakar.
他爲此自豪[多斯拉克語]
Well, I suppose I'm a bit out of practice.
看來我有點生疏了
Your High Valyrian is very good, Your Grace.
您的高等瓦雷利亞語說得很好 陛下
The gods could not devise a more perfect tongue.
便是諸神也造不出更完美的發音
It is the only proper language for poetry.
唯有這門語言能彰顯詩歌之美
No screaming or she dies.
別叫喚 不然她就沒命了
What do you want?
你想要什麼
You.

Let her go.
放開她
Don't scream, lovely girl.
別叫 可愛的姑娘
You were sent here to kill me?
有人派你來殺我
So why haven't you?
怎麼不動手
I don't want to.
我不想動手
What do your captains have to say about that?
那你的團長們會怎麼說
You should ask them.
你可以問他們
Why?
爲什麼
We had philosophical differences.
我們觀念有別
Over what? Your beauty.
對於何事 您的美貌
It meant more to me than it did to them.
對我的意義大過對他們的意義
You're a strange man.
你這人真奇怪
I'm the simplest man you'll ever meet.
您再也見不到我這樣直率的人了
I only do what I want to do.
我做事隨心所願
And this is supposed to impress me?
這是爲了打動我嗎
Yes.
是的
Why would I trust a man who murders his comrades?
我爲何要信任一個殺害自己同伴的人呢
They ordered me to murder you.
他們命我殺您
I told them I preferred not to.
我說我不願意
They told me I had no choice.
他們說我沒有選擇
I told them I am Daario Naharis.
我說我是達里奧·納哈里斯
I always have a choice.
什麼時候都有選擇
They drew their swords
他們拔劍
and I drew mine.
我也拔劍
Will you fight for me?
你願爲我而戰嗎
Swear to me.
發誓
The Second Sons are yours and so is Daario Naharis.
次子團歸您了 達里奧·納哈里斯聽候差遣
My sword is yours, my life is yours,
我的劍屬於您 我的命屬於您
my heart is yours.
我的心屬於您
You really ought to knock.
你真該敲門
I brought your breakfast.
我來送早餐
It's getting dark.
天色暗了
We could stay here for the night.
我們可以在這裏過夜
How hard can it be to build a fire?
生火怎麼這麼難
It doesn't matter.
不要緊
Come under the furs. We can keep each other warm.
過來一起蓋毛皮 擠着暖和
He winked at me before.
他先前朝我眨巴眼睛
I doubt it. I saw him wink at me.
不可能吧 我看見他朝我眨巴
He blinked.
他那是眨眼
I suppose it's a rather philosophical difference
我想眨巴眼和眨眼
between a wink and a blink.
只有哲學概念上的區別而已
A what?
有什麼
Well, I mean, there's no real difference.
我是說 這兩個說法是一回事
A wink is on purpose.
眨巴眼是故意的
You thought of a name yet?
你想過名字沒有
It would be easier to refer to him if he had a name.
如果起了名字 提到他就更方便了
Sometimes do you talk fancy on purpose to confuse me?
有時候你是故意說文縐縐的話把我搞糊塗嗎
What? No.
什麼 沒有啊
This is just the way I talk.
我就是這麼說話的
I'll build that fire.
我來生火
Don't you think he should have a name?
你不覺得應該起個名字嗎
I don't know many boys' names.
男孩的名字我知道的少
Let's see,
我想想
there's Duncan,
鄧肯
Kevan, Jon...
凱馮 瓊恩
Guymon,
蓋蒙
Feldan, Tristifer.
費爾丹 特里斯蒂芬
Craster.
卡斯特
Uh, yes.

Maybe that's not
也許那個不大...
Mormont.
莫爾蒙
That's a lovely idea,
這個很好
but Mormont's a last name.
但莫爾蒙是姓
Why is it a last name?
爲什麼是姓
Well, it's a family name.
就是家族名字
For instance, I'm Samwell Tarly.
比如說 我叫山姆威爾·塔利
Samwell is my birth name
山姆威爾是我的名字
and Tarly is my family name.
塔利就是我的姓
You see? So my father is also a Tarly.
明白嗎 我父親也姓塔利
His name is Samwell Tarly, too?
他也叫山姆威爾·塔利嗎
No, Randyll Tarly.
不是 他叫藍道·塔利
Randyll is a handsome name.
藍道是個不錯的名字
Please don't name him Randyll.
請別給他起名藍道
Is your father cruel like mine?
你父親跟我父親一樣兇嗎
Different manner of cruel.
兇的方式不一樣
Not Randyll, then.
那就不叫藍道
Don't.

Don't go out there.
別出去
I'll be back.
我很快回來
I just want to look.
只是出去看看
Go inside.
進去
Go back inside. I'll
快進去 我...
It's come for the baby.
它是來抓孩子的
Stay back!
別過來
You stay back!
別過來
No, you can't have him! No!
不 你不能抓他
No!



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們