權力的遊戲   第一季 第三集
Game of Thrones  S01E03
July 25, 2019, 12:32 p.m.

雪諾抵達絕境長城


Welcome, Lord Stark.
歡迎,史塔克大人
Grand Maester Pycelle has called a meeting of the small council.
派席爾大學士召開御前會議
The honor of your presence is requested.
恭請您大駕光臨
Get the girls settled in. I'll be back in time for supper.
安頓好我女兒,我晚飯時回來
And, Jory, you go with them. Yes, my Lord.
喬裏,你隨她們一起 是,大人
If you'd like to change into something more appropriate...
您要不要換套更合適的衣服
Thank the gods you're here, Stark.
感謝諸神把你送來,史塔克
About time we had some stern northern leadership.
是時候來點兒硬朗的北方鐵腕了
Glad to see you're protecting the throne.
有你護衛王座實在欣慰
Sturdy old thing.
結實的老傢伙
How many kings' asses have polished it, I wonder?
也不知多少位國王的屁♥股在上面蹭過
Um, what's the line?
怎麼說的來着
The king shits and the Hand wipes.
國王拉屎,首相擦屁♥股
Very handsome armor.
好帥氣的盔甲
Not a scratch on it. I know.
一道劃痕也沒有 是啊
People have been swinging at me for years,
朝我揮劍的人不少
but they always seem to miss.
可就是怎麼都挨不着邊
You've chosen your opponents wisely then.
看來你挺能挑對手的
I have a knack for it.
本人精於此道
It must be strange for you coming into this room.
你進這間大廳一定感覺很難受吧
I was standing right here when it happened.
那天我就站在這裏
He was very brave, your brother.
令兄非常勇敢
Your father too.
令尊也是
They didn't deserve to die like that.
他們不應當那樣死去
Nobody deserves to die like that.
誰都不應當是那種死法
But you just stood there and watched.
可你袖手旁觀
men just stood there and watched.
在場有五百人袖手旁觀 500
All the great knights of the Seven Kingdoms...
七大王國最卓越的騎士們
You think anyone said a word, lifted a finger?
有人吐出一個字,動過一根指頭嗎
No, Lord Stark.
沒有,史塔克大人
men and this room was silent as a crypt.
五百人,大廳卻寂靜如墓窖 500
Except for the screams, of course,
當然,除了慘叫聲
and the Mad King laughing.
和瘋王的笑聲
And later...
後來
when I watched the Mad King die,
我看着瘋王死掉的時候
I remembered him laughing as your father burned...
就回想起他在你父親被燒死時的狂笑
It felt like justice.
有一種伸張正義的感覺
Is that what you tell yourself at night?
你每晚就這樣告訴自己嗎
You're a servant of justice?
自封爲正義使者
That you were avenging my father when you
從背後刺死伊里斯·坦格利安
shoved your sword in Aerys Targaryen's back?
是爲我父親復仇
Tell me...
告訴我
If I'd stabbed the Mad King in the belly instead of the back,
如果我刺的是瘋王的肚腹不是後背
would you admire me more?
你是否更爲欣賞呢
You served him well
你的忠誠無可挑剔
when serving was safe.
只要忠誠於你無害
Lord Stark.
史塔克大人
Lord Varys.
瓦里斯大人
I was grievously sorry to hear of your
我聽說了您在國王大道上遇到的麻煩事
troubles on the Kingsroad.
真是令人遺憾
We are all praying for Prince Joffrey's full recovery.
我們都在祈禱喬佛裏王子早日康復
A shame you didn't say a prayer for the butcher's son.
可惜你們沒爲屠夫小弟祈禱
Renly! You're looking well.
藍禮,你氣色不錯
And you look tired from the road.
你看起來旅途勞頓啊
I told them this meeting could wait another day, but...
我就說這會明天再開也不遲,可是 ...
But we have a kingdom to look after.
可是我們有整個王國要照管哪
I've hoped to meet you for some time, Lord Stark.
史塔克大人,我一直想見見您
No doubt lady Catelyn has mentioned me.
凱特琳夫人一定提起過我吧
She has, Lord Baelish.
她是提起過,貝里席大人
I understand you knew my brother Brandon as well.
沒記錯的話,你也認識我哥哥布蘭登
All too well. I still carry a token of his esteem
我跟他熟着呢,至今身上還留着他的紀念
from navel to collarbone.
從肚臍到鎖骨
Perhaps you chose the wrong man to duel with.
或許你選錯了決鬥對象
It wasn't the man that I chose, my Lord.
我選的可不是決鬥對象,我的大人
It was Catelyn Tully.
我選的是凱特琳·徒利
A woman worth fighting for, I'm sure you'll agree.
值得爲之一戰的女人,我想你也同意
I humbly beg your pardon, my Lord Stark.
請見諒,史塔克大人
Grand Maester.
大學士
How many years has it been? You were a young man.
多少年沒見了,那時您還是青年
And you served another king.
而您侍奉另一位國王
Oh, how forgetful of me.
唉呀,我真是健忘
This belongs to you, now.
這個是您的了
Should we begin?
我們開始吧
Without the king? Winter may be coming,
不等國王嗎 凜冬或許將至
but I'm afraid the same cannot be said for my brother.
我老哥何時來,只怕誰也說不準
His grace has many cares.
陛下要操心的事很多
He entrusts some small matters to us
所以便將雞毛蒜皮的小事交給我們
that we might lighten the load.
以減輕負擔
We are the lords of small matters here.
我們都是雞毛蒜皮的臣子
My brother instructs us to stage a tournament
我老哥指示我們舉辦比武競技
in honor of Lord Stark's appointment as Hand of the King.
以慶祝史塔克大人榮任首相
Mmm, how much? 40,000 gold dragons to the champion,
要花多少錢 優勝者賞四萬金龍
to the runner up,
居次者賞兩萬 20,000
to the winning archer.
射箭優勝者兩萬 20,000
Can the treasury bear such expense?
國庫能負擔這筆費用嗎
I'll have to borrow it. The Lannisters will accommodate, I expect.
我得伸手去借,想必蘭尼斯特家會樂意支援
We already owe lord Tywin three million gold.
反正咱們已經欠了泰溫大人三百萬金龍
What's another 80,000?
再借八萬算什麼
Are you telling me the Crown is three million in debt?
你說王室負債高達三百萬
I'm telling you the Crown is six million in debt.
我說王室負債六百萬
How could you let this happen?
你們怎能允許這種事情發生
The Master of Coin finds the money.
財政大臣只管找錢
The king and the Hand spend it.
花錢的是國王和首相
I will not believe Jon Arryn allowed Robert to bankrupt the realm.
瓊恩·艾林絕不會允許勞勃這樣揮霍
Lord Arryn gave wise and prudent advice,
艾林大人倒是給出了睿智的諫言
but I fear His Grace doesn't always listen.
但恐怕國王陛下不見得都能聽進去
Counting coppers," He calls it.
他稱之爲 "數銅板 ""
I'll speak to him tomorrow.
我明天跟他談談
This tournament is an extravagance we cannot afford.
這麼鋪張浪費的比賽我們可負擔不起
As you will. But still, we'd best make our plans.
隨便您,不過我們還是先着手訂計劃吧
There will be no plans
不必議了
until I speak to Robert.
我跟勞勃談過再說
Forgive me, my lords. I'm...
諸位大人請原諒,我 ...
I had a long ride. You are the King's Hand,
我旅途勞頓 您是國王之手
Lord Stark, we serve at your pleasure.
史塔克大人,我們任您差遣
Please, it's nearly healed.
忍着點兒,快長好了
It's ugly. A king should have scars.
醜死了 國王應當有傷疤
You fought off a direwolf. You're a warrior like your father.
你擊退了一頭冰原狼,跟你父親一樣是勇士
I'm not like him. I didn't fight off anything.
我纔不像他,我什麼也沒擊退
It bit me and all I did was scream.
那狼咬我,我一直在尖叫
And the two Stark girls saw it, both of them.
史塔克家的兩個丫頭都看到了
That's not true. You killed the beast.
不是這樣的,你殺了那野獸
You only spared the girl
你放過那姑娘
because of the love your father bears her father.
僅僅是考慮到你們父親的交情
I didn't, I...
我並沒有 ...
When Aerys Targaryen sat on the Iron Throne,
伊里斯·坦格利安坐在鐵王座上的時候
your father was a rebel and a traitor.
你父親還是逆賊,叛國者
Someday you'll sit on the throne
總有一天,你將坐上王座
and the truth will be what you make it.
你說什麼就是什麼
Do I have to marry her?
我非娶她不可嗎
Yes.
是的
She's very beautiful and young.
她那麼年輕美貌
If you don't like her,
如果你不喜歡她
you only need to see her on formal occasions
只需在正式場合見她就好
and when the time comes, to make little princes and princesses.
等時機到了,造些小王子小公主
And if you'd rather fuck painted whores,
如果你喜歡乾花枝招展的妓♥女
you'll fuck painted whores.
就儘管去幹好了
And if you'd rather lie with noble virgins, so be it.
如果你中意名門閨秀,儘管去睡她們好了
You are my darling boy
你是我的寶貝兒子
and the world will be exactly as you want it to be.
世界會服服帖帖照着你的想法來
Do something nice for the Stark girl.
向史塔克家的丫頭獻獻殷勤
I don't want to. No, but you will.
我不想 沒錯,但你非做不可
The occasional kindness will spare you
小恩小惠能幫你
all sorts of trouble down the road.
省去未來道路上的麻煩
We allow the northerners too much power.
我們對北境的傢伙太放縱了
They consider themselves our equals.
他們自以爲能跟我們平起平坐
How would you handle them?
你會怎麼處置他們呢
I'd double their taxes
我會讓他們加倍繳稅
and command them to supply 10,000 men to the royal army.
徵募一萬人加入王家軍♥隊
A royal army?
王家軍♥隊
Why should every lord command his own men?
怎麼能讓領主們各自發號施令
It's primitive, no better than the hill tribes.
太落伍了,比原始部落強不了多少
We should have a standing army of men loyal to the crown,
我們應該有一支忠於王室的常備軍
trained by experienced soldiers...
由久經沙場的老兵負責訓練
instead of a mob of peasants who've never held pikes in their lives.
而非一幫從沒摸過刀槍的農民
And if the northerners rebel?
如果北境的人造反呢
I'd crush them.
我就滅了他們
Seize Winterfell and install someone loyal to the realm
攻佔臨冬城,指派信得過的人爲北境守護
as warden of the north.
治理北方
Uncle Kevan, maybe.
凱馮叔公挺合適
And these 10,000 northern troops,
那一萬北方大軍是會爲你而戰
would they fight for you or their lord?
還是支持他們的領主呢
For me. I'm their King.
當然爲我,我是他們的國王
But you've just invaded their homeland,
可你剛剛侵略了他們的家鄉
asked them to kill their brothers.
還要求他們殘殺兄弟
I'm not asking.
不是要求,是命令
The north cannot be held... not by an outsider.
外人無法降服北境
It's too big and too wild.
那裏太遼闊,太蠻荒
And when the winter comes, the seven gods together
當冬天降臨,即便七神保佑
couldn't save you and your royal army.
也救不了你和你的王家軍♥隊
A good king knows when to save his strength...
一位好國王該知道何時保存實力
And when to destroy his enemies.
以及何時摧毀敵人
So you agree...
這麼說你也認爲
the Starks are enemies?
史塔克家族是我們的敵人
Everyone who isn't us
權力之爭
is an enemy.
非我即敵
Enough of that, young lady. Eat your food.
夠了,小姐,好好喫飯
I'm practicing.
我在練♥習
Practicing for what?
練♥習什麼
The prince. Arya, stop!
宰了王子 艾莉亞,閉嘴
He's a liar and a coward
他不僅是騙子,還是懦夫
and he killed my friend.
他殺了我的朋友
The Hound killed your friend.
殺了你朋友的是獵狗
The Hound does whatever the prince tells him to do.
獵狗是受了王子的指使
You're an idiot.
你是個笨蛋
You're a liar, and if you told the truth
你是個騙子,如果你說出真相
Mycah would be alive.
米凱就不會死了
Enough!
夠了
What's happening here?
怎麼回事
Arya would rather act like a beast than a lady.
艾莉亞不學淑女樣兒,偏做野孩子
Go to your room. We'll speak later.
先回房去,我們一會兒再談
That's for you, love.
這是給你的,孩子
The same dollmaker makes all of princess Myrcella's toys.
是給彌塞菈公主做玩具的工匠做的
Don't you like it?
不喜歡嗎
I haven't played with dolls since I was eight.
八歲過後我就不玩娃娃了
May I be excused?
我可以告退了嗎
You've barely eaten a thing.
你幾乎沒喫什麼呢
It's all right. Go on.
沒關係,去吧
War was easier than daughters.
打仗可比閨女們好對付啊
Go away!
走開
Arya, open the door.
艾莉亞,開門
May I come in?
我能進來嗎
Whose sword is that?
那把劍是誰的
Mine.
我的
Give it to me.
給我
I know this maker's mark. This is Mikken's work.
鑄劍人的記號我認識,是密肯打的
Where did you get this?
你是從哪兒弄來的
This is no toy.
這可不是玩具
Little ladies shouldn't play with swords.
淑女不該玩劍
I wasn't playing.
我纔不是玩劍呢
And I don't want to be a lady.
我也不想成爲淑女
Come here.
過來坐
Now what do you want with this?
你想用它幹什麼
It's called Needle.
它叫縫衣針
Oh, a blade with a name.
它還有名字
And who were you hoping to skewer with Needle?
你想用縫衣針來對付誰呢
Your sister?
你姐姐嗎
Do you know the first thing about sword fighting?
你知道劍道的第一步是什麼
Stick 'em with the pointy end.
用尖的那端去刺敵人
That's the essence of it.
這的確是劍術的精髓
I was trying to learn.
我想好好學
I asked Mycah to practice with me.
我叫米凱陪我練
I asked him.
是我找他的
It was my fault. No, sweet girl.
都是我的錯 不,親愛的孩子
No no, you didn't kill the butcher's boy.
別自責,屠夫小弟不是你殺的
I hate them! I hate all of them.
我恨他們,恨他們所有人
The Hound, the Queen and the King
我恨獵狗,恨王后,恨國王
and Joffrey and Sansa.
還有喬佛裏和珊莎
Sansa was dragged before the king and queen...
珊莎是被拖到國王和王后面前的
And asked to call the prince a liar.
還有人逼她罵王子是騙子
So was I! He is a liar.
我也不想去啊,他就是騙子
Shh, darling, listen to me.
孩子,聽我說
Sansa will be married to Joffrey's someday.
總有一天珊莎會嫁給喬佛裏
She cannot betray him.
她不能背叛他
She must take his side even when he's wrong.
即便他錯了,她也只能支持他
But how you can let her marry someone like that?
但您怎麼能讓她嫁給這種人呢
Look at me.
看着我
You're a Stark of Winterfell.
你是臨冬城史塔克家族的一員
You know our words.
你知道我們的族語
Winter is coming.
凜冬將至
You were born in the long summer.
你生於漫長的盛夏時節
You've never known anything else.
還從未經歷過其它季節
But now winter is truly coming.
然而現在冬天真的要來了
And in the winter, we must protect ourselves,
在冬天裏,我們必須保衛彼此
look after one another. Sansa is your sister.
互相照顧,珊莎是你的姐姐
I don't hate her.
我不恨她
Not really.
不是真的恨她
I don't want to frighten you,
我並非有意嚇你
but I won't lie to you either.
但我也不想騙你
We've come to a dangerous place.
我們來到了一個黑暗危險的地方
We cannot fight a war amongst ourselves.
我們不能自相殘殺
All right?
明白嗎
Go on. It's yours.
拿着,這是你的
I can keep it?
我可以留着嗎
Try not to stab your sister with it.
別拿劍刺你姐姐就好
If you're going to own a sword,
這回你有劍了
you'd better know how to use it.
你最好知道該怎麼使用它
Don't listen to it. Crows are all liars.
別聽它的,烏鴉都很會說謊
I know a story about a crow.
我知道一個烏鴉的故事
I hate your stories.
我討厭你那些故事
I know a story about a boy who hated stories.
我知道一個故事是講討厭聽故事的小男孩
I could tell you about Ser Duncan the Tall.
那我來講高個鄧肯爵士的故事吧
Those were always your favorites.
你最喜歡這個故事了
Those weren't my favorites.
我最喜歡的纔不是這個
My favorites were the scary ones.
我喜歡那些嚇人的
Oh, my sweet summer child.
我親愛的孩子,你生於夏季
What do you know about fear?
哪裏懂得真正的恐懼
Fear is for the winter,
當冬天來臨
when the snows fall a hundred feet deep.
積雪百尺,那纔是真正的恐怖
Fear is for the long night,
當長夜漫漫
when the sun hides for years,
終年不見天日
and children are born and live and die
小孩在黑夜裏誕生,在黑夜裏成長
all in darkness.
在黑夜裏死亡
That is the time for fear, my little lord,
當白鬼穿梭林間
when the white walkers move through the woods.
那纔是恐懼降臨之時,我的小少爺
Thousands of years ago
數千年前
there came a night that lasted a generation.
在一個長達整整一代人的長夜裏
Kings froze to death in their castles,
城裏的國王和茅屋裏的羊倌
same as the shepherds in their huts.
一樣在嚴寒中凍死
And women smothered their babies
母親們寧可悶死自己的孩子
rather than see them starve,
也不願見他們挨餓受凍
and wept and felt the tears freeze on their cheeks.
她們放聲大哭,眼淚卻凍結在臉頰上
So is this the sort of story that you like?
你喜歡聽的就是這種故事嗎
In that darkness,
在一片黑暗中
the white walkers came for the first time.
異鬼降臨人間
They swept through cities and kingdoms,
他們騎着死馬
riding their dead horses,
帶領大如獵狗的白蜘蛛
hunting with their packs of pale spiders big as hounds...
橫掃城市和王國
What are you telling him now?
你在給他講什麼呢
Only what the little lord wants to hear.
小少爺愛聽的故事
Get your supper. I want some time with him.
去用晚餐吧,我想和他待會
One time she told me
從前她告訴我
the sky is blue because we live inside the eye
天空之所以是藍色的
of a blue eyed giant named Macomber.
是因爲我們住在藍眼巨人馬克比的眼睛裏
Maybe we do.
也許就是
How do you feel?
感覺如何
You still don't remember anything?
還是什麼都不記得嗎
Bran,
布蘭
I've seen you climb a thousand times.
我看過你爬上爬下好多次
In the wind, in the rain...
無論颳風下雨
a thousand times.
多少次了
You never fall. I did though.
你從未失足 但我確實摔下來了
It's true, isn't it,
這是真的嗎
what Maester Luwin says about my legs?
魯溫師傅說我的腿沒救了
I'd rather be dead.
我寧願死掉
Don't ever say that. I'd rather be dead.
別這麼說 我寧願死掉
Fewer eyes back here, my lady.
這裏人少些夫人
But still too many.
但還是太多
It's nine years since I've set foot in the capital.
我九年沒來過都城了
And no one knew who I was the last time I came either.
上次來的時候也沒人認得我
My lady.
夫人
Welcome to King's Landing, Lady Stark.
歡迎來到君臨史塔克夫人
Would you mind following us?
不介意的話,請跟我們走
I would. We've done nothing wrong.
爲什麼,我們又沒觸犯法律
We've been instructed to escort you into the city.
我們奉命護送您進城
Instructed?
奉命
I don't know who's providing your instructions, but...
我不知道是誰的命令,但 ...
Follow me, Lady Stark.
跟我來,史塔克夫人
Cat! Go on.
凱特,你們退下
Go upstairs.
到樓上去
You little worm!
你這無♥恥的蛀蟲
You take me for some back alley sally
當我是不要臉的娼妓嗎
you can drag into a...
隨便就能 ...
I meant no disrespect
我絕對沒有冒犯的意思
to you of all people.
尤其是對你
How dare you bring me here!
你居然敢帶我來這種地方
Have you lost your mind?
你瘋了不成
No one will come looking for you here.
沒有人會想到你在這裏
Isn't that what you wanted?
這不正是你所期望的嗎
I'm truly sorry about the locale.
安排在這兒見面實在抱歉
How did you know I was coming to King's Landing?
你怎麼知道我來君臨了
A dear friend told me.
一位密友告訴我的
Lady Stark. Lord Varys.
史塔克夫人 瓦里斯大人
To see you again after so many years is a blessing.
闊別多年,不料今日相見,真叫人歡欣鼓舞
Your poor hands.
您的纖纖玉手受傷了
How did you know I was coming?
你怎麼知道我要來
Knowledge is my trade, my lady.
我的職業就是打探消息,夫人
Did you bring the dagger with you, by any chance?
不知您有沒有隨身帶着那把匕♥首
My little birds are everywhere...
我的小小鳥兒無處不在
even in the north.
即使遠在北境
They whisper to me the strangest stories.
他們嘰嘰喳喳傳來最稀奇的故事
Valyrian steel.
瓦雷利亞鋼
Do you know whose dagger this is?
你知道這匕♥首的主人是誰嗎
I must admit I do not.
必須承認我不知道
Well well, this is an historic day.
好啊,真是歷史性的一天
Something you don't know
你不知道的事
that I do.
我卻知道
There's only one dagger like this in all of the Seven Kingdoms.
這種刀七國境內只有一把
It's mine. Yours?
它是我的 你的
At least it was,
至少曾經屬於我
until the tournament on prince Joffrey's last nameday.
到喬佛裏王子命名日那天的比武大會爲止
I bet on ser Jaime in the jousting,
同大多神志正常的人一樣
as any sane man would.
我賭詹姆爵士會贏得長槍比試
When the Knight of the Flowers unseated him,
所以當百花騎士把他一槍刺下馬時
I lost this dagger.
我輸掉了這把匕♥首
To whom?
輸給誰了
Tyrion Lannister.
提利昂·蘭尼斯特
The Imp.
小惡魔
Grenn, show him what you farm boys are made of.
葛蘭,讓他見識一下農家小子的厲害
If that were a real sword, you'd be dead.
如果用的是真劍,你早就完蛋了
Lord Snow here grew up in a castle
這位雪諾大人在城堡里長大
spitting down on the likes of you.
哪是你們這種鄉野村夫能比的
Pyp.
派普
Do you think Ned Stark's bastard
你覺得奈德·史塔克的私生子
bleeds like the rest of us?
會像我們一樣流血嗎
Next!
下一個
Next!
下一個
Well, Lord Snow,
雪諾大人
it appears you're the least useless person here.
看來你是這羣廢物中最有用的了
Go clean yourselves up.
去清理乾淨
There's only so much I can stomach in a day.
我今天實在看不下去了
A charming man.
真威風
I don't need him to be charming.
我需要的不是他的威風
I need him to turn this bunch of thieves and runaways
我需要他把這幫盜賊和逃兵
into men of the Night's Watch.
變成守夜人的漢子
And how's that going, Commander Mormont?
進展如何呢,莫爾蒙總司令
Slowly.
非常慢
A raven came
有消息帶給
for Ned Stark's son.
奈德·史塔克的兒子
Good news or bad?
是好是壞
Both.
喜憂參半吧
Lord Stark.
史塔克大人
I meant to give you this earlier.
我早就想轉交給你了
So forgetful these days.
最近時常忘事
A raven from Winterfell this morning.
今天早上有信鴉從臨冬城飛來
Good news?
是好消息嗎
Perhaps you'd like to share it with your wife?
或許你想與夫人分享吧
My wife is in Winterfell. Is she?
她人在臨冬城 是嗎
Yes, I'm looking at you.
是的,我就是在看你
I thought that she'd be safest in here.
她在這裏最安全了
One of several such establishments I own.
這家店恰好就是由我經營
You're a funny man.
你真會開玩笑
Huh? A very funny man.
不是嗎,太有趣了吧
Ned!
奈德
Ah, the Starks...
史塔克家啊
quick tempers, slow minds.
淨是暴脾氣,死腦筋
You broke my nose, bastard!
小雜種,你把我鼻樑打斷了
It's an improvement.
比先前順眼
If we threw you over the wall,
真想知道把你從長城上扔下去
I wonder how long it would take you to hit.
要多久才摔到地面上
I wonder if they'd find you before the wolves did.
不知道他們能不能趕在狼羣前面發現你
What're you looking at, half man?
你看什麼看,矮子
I'm looking at you.
我看你呢
Yes.
真的
You've got an interesting face.
你這張臉挺有趣的
Hmm, very distinctive faces.
非常與衆不同
All of you.
你們都是
And what do you care about our faces?
你關心我們的臉幹什麼
It's just I think they would look marvelous
我就是在想,你們的腦袋掛在君臨城頭
decorating spikes in King's Landing.
肯定是非同凡響
Perhaps I'll write my sister, the Queen, about it.
或許我會給我的王后姐姐寫信說說
We'll talk later, Lord Snow.
我們以後再談,雪諾大人
Everybody knew what this place was
大家都知道這是個什麼地方
and no one told me.
就是沒人告訴我
No one but you.
除了你
My father knew
我父親知道
and he left me to rot at the Wall all the same.
卻任由我爛在絕境長城也不管
Grenn's father left him too...
葛蘭的父親也拋棄了他
Outside a farmhouse when he was three.
他三歲時便被丟棄在農舍外面
Pyp was caught stealing a wheel of cheese.
派普在偷整塊奶酪時被抓了現行
His little sister hadn't eaten in three days.
他的小妹妹三天沒喫東西了
He was given a choice: his right hand or the wall.
他若不選擇加入守夜人,就要斷掉右手
I've been asking the Lord Commander about them.
我向總司令大人打聽過他們的經歷
Fascinating stories.
都是挺有趣的故事
They hate me because I'm better than they are.
他們恨我,因爲我比他們更優秀
It's a lucky thing none of them were trained
幸運的是他們中間沒有一個
by a master at arms like your Ser Rodrik.
受過羅德利克教頭的訓練
I don't imagine any of them have ever held a real sword
我敢說他們來這裏之前
before they came here.
就沒人摸過真劍
Your brother Bran.
你弟弟布蘭
He's woken up.
他醒了
The mere suggestion that the Queen's brother
關於王后的弟弟涉嫌謀殺你孩子
tried to kill your boy would be considered treason.
單是暗示此事,都會構成叛國罪
We have proof. We have the blade.
我們有證據,我們有這把匕♥首
Which Lord Tyrion will say was stolen from him.
提利昂大人肯定會辯稱匕♥首是被偷的
The only man who could say otherwise has no throat,
多虧您公子的狼,唯一能指證的人
thanks to your boy's wolf.
已經被咬斷了喉嚨
Petyr has promised to help us find the truth.
培提爾答應協助我們調查真相
He's like a little brother to me, Ned.
奈德,他就像我弟弟一樣親
He would never betray my trust.
他絕對不會背叛我們
I'll try to keep you alive, for her sake.
爲着她的緣故,我會盡量不讓你送命
A fool's task, admittedly,
說來只有笨蛋纔會這麼做
but I've never been able to refuse your wife anything.
但我就是沒法拒絕你老婆的任何請求
I won't forget this.
我永遠不會忘記你的幫助
You're a true friend.
你是真正的朋友
Don't tell anyone. I have a reputation to maintain.
這話千萬別到處亂說,我還得維持形象呢
How could you be so stupid? Calm down.
你怎麼做出這種蠢事 冷靜點
He's a child... 10 years old.
他只是個十歲的孩子
What were you thinking? I was thinking of us.
你當時在想什麼 我在爲我們考慮
You're a bit late to start complaining about it now.
你現在才抱怨這個未免有點遲了吧
What has the boy told them? Nothing.
那男孩說了什麼 什麼都沒有
He's said nothing. He remembers nothing.
他什麼都沒有說,他記不起來了
Then what are you raving about?
那你何必這麼急躁
What if it comes back to him?
萬一他恢復了記憶呢
If he tells his father what he saw...
要是他把當時的情景告訴他父親
We'll say he was lying. We'll say he was dreaming.
我們就說他在撒謊,發夢說胡話呢
We'll say whatever we like.
我們怎麼說都行
I think we can outfox a 10 year old.
總不至於鬥不過一個小毛孩吧
And my husband? I'll go to war with him if I have to.
那我丈夫呢 即使爲此開戰我也在所不惜
They can write a ballad about us:
吟遊詩人會爲此作一首歌謠
The war for Cersei's cunt."
"瑟曦的陰♥道之戰 ""
Let me go. Never.
放開我 永遠不會
Let me go. The boy won't talk.
放開我 那個男孩不會說的
And if he does, I'll kill him.
要是他敢說,我就殺了他
Him, Ned Stark, the King... the whole bloody lot of them,
還有艾德· 史塔克、 國王,統統殺乾淨
until you and I are the only people Left in this world.
直到世上只剩下你我二人
I wish I could see the girls.
我真想見見女兒們
It's too dangerous. Just for a moment.
太冒險了 就看一眼
Until we know who our enemies are...
等我們查出敵人是誰 ...
I know they did it, Ned. The Lannisters.
奈德,我敢肯定是蘭尼斯特家乾的
In my bones, I know it.
我就有這種直覺
Littlefinger's right.
小指頭說的沒錯
I can't do anything without proof.
沒有證據,我就束手無策
And if you find the proof?
要是你找到證據呢
Then I bring it to Robert...
那我就呈給勞勃
and hope he's still the man I once knew.
並祈禱他不失當年的英明
You watch yourself on the road, huh?
回程一路小心
That temper of yours is a dangerous thing.
你的脾氣可容易惹事
My temper? Gods be good,
我的脾氣,諸神在上
you nearly killed poor Littlefinger yesterday.
你昨天還差點錯殺了可憐的小指頭
He still loves you.
他還愛着你
Does he?
是嗎
Off with you.
去吧
Yes, it's been a long time.
過了好些年了
But I still remember every face.
但那些人的臉我都還記得
You remember your first?
你記得你的第一次嗎
Of course, Your Grace.
當然,陛下
Who was it?
殺的是誰
A Tyroshi.
一個泰洛西人
Never learned the name. Hmm.
沒問過名字 嗯
How'd you do it?
怎麼殺的
Lance through the heart.
長槍穿心
Quick one.
夠快
Lucky for you.
你走運了
Mine was some Tarly boy at the battle of Summerhall.
我是在盛夏廳殺了一個塔利家的男孩
My horse took an arrow so I was on foot,
我的馬中箭了,所以我棄馬步行
slogging through the mud.
蹚着泥漿前進
He came running at me, this dumb high born lad,
他向我衝過來,這個養尊處優的傻小子
thinking he could end the rebellion
以爲他揮揮劍就能
with a single swing of his sword.
鎮♥壓這次起義
I knocked him down with the hammer.
我用戰錘把他砸倒
Gods, I was strong then.
諸神在上,我那時可真壯
Caved in his breastplate.
直接砸癟了他的胸甲
Probably shattered every rib he had.
估計他的肋骨全斷了
Stood over him, hammer in the air.
我踩在他身上,高舉戰錘
Right before I brought it down he shouted, "Wait! Wait."
正要砸下時,就聽他大喊 "等等,等等 "
They never tell you how they all shit themselves.
吟遊詩人不會記載他們臨死那副蠢樣
They don't put that part in the songs.
不會編進歌謠裏唱出來
Stupid boy.
傻小子
Now the Tarlys bend the knee like everyone else.
如今塔利家也像別的家族那樣歸順於我
He could have lingered
他要是能聰明點
on the edge of the battle with the smart boys
在那場戰鬥中苟活下來
and today his wife would be making him miserable,
如今也會有一個禍害無窮的老婆
his sons would be ingrates,
生一羣忘恩負義的兒子
and he'd be waking three times in the night
而每晚他都要起夜三次
to piss into a bowl. Wine!
尿在一個破碗裏,倒酒
Lancel. Gods, what a stupid name.
藍賽爾,諸神啊,好一個蠢名字
Lancel Lannister.
藍賽爾·蘭尼斯特
Who named you? Some halfwit with a stutter?
誰給你起的名字,八成是個口吃的傻子吧
What are you doing?
你愣着幹嘛
It's empty, Your Grace. What do you mean it's empty?
陛下,酒壺空了 什麼叫酒壺空了
there's no more wine. Is that what empty means?
酒倒光了 你就是想說這個嗎
So get more.
那就取來啊
Tell your cousin to get in here.
叫你的堂兄進來
Kingslayer!
弒君者
Get in here.
過來
Surrounded by Lannisters.
周圍全是蘭尼斯特
Every time I close my eyes I see their blond hair
閉上眼睛都能看見那些飄飄金髮
and their smug, satisfied faces.
還有洋洋得意的臉
It must wound your pride, huh?
幹這活兒傷你自尊了吧
Standing out there like a glorified sentry.
傻站在那兒,說白了就是有點地位的哨兵
Jaime Lannister, son of the mighty Tywin...
詹姆·蘭尼斯特,權勢熏天的泰溫之子
Forced to mind the door while your king
國王在裏面喫喝拉撒玩女人
eats and drinks and shits and fucks.
你卻只能在外面看門
So come on.
來說兩句吧
We're telling war stories.
我們正聊戰爭呢
Who was your first kill, not counting old men?
你第一次是殺誰,瘋王那種老頭子不算數
One of the outlaws in the brotherhood.
是御林兄弟會的一個罪犯
I was there that day.
那天我也在場
You were only a squire, 16 years old.
你當時十六歲,只是個侍從
You killed Simon Toyne with a counter riposte.
你一個反擊就幹掉了西蒙·託因
Best move I ever saw.
從沒見過那麼漂亮的招式
A good fighter, Toyne, but he lacked stamina.
託因是個不錯的戰士,可惜耐力不夠好
Your outlaw...
你殺的那個罪犯
any last words?
有什麼遺言嗎
I cut his head off, so no.
我砍下了他的頭,所以沒有
What about Aerys Targaryen?
那伊里斯·坦格利安呢
What did the mad king say when you stabbed him in the back?
瘋王被你從背後刺死時說了什麼
I never asked.
我還從沒問過呢
Did he call you a traitor?
他是罵你叛徒
Did he plead for a reprieve?
還是求你饒命
He said the same thing he'd been saying for hours...
他喊着那句一直掛在嘴邊的話
Burn them all."
"燒死他們 ""
If that's all, Your Grace...
陛下,沒事我就退下了
Do the Dothraki buy their slaves?
多斯拉克人的奴隸是買♥來的嗎
The Dothraki don't believe in money.
多斯拉克人不好拿錢幣交易
Most of their slaves were given to them as gifts.
大部分的奴隸是作爲禮物送給他們的
From whom? If you rule a city
誰送的 倘若有座城市歸您統治
and you see the horde approaching, you have two choices:
見到遊牧部落接近,您有兩個選擇
Pay tribute or fight.
進貢或開戰
An easy choice for most.
答案顯而易見
Of course, sometimes it's not enough.
當然並不是進貢就萬事大吉
Sometimes a khal feels
有時卡奧覺得
insulted by the number of slaves he's given.
奴隸的數目太少對他是一種侮辱
He might think the men too weak or the women too ugly.
他可能認爲男♥奴隸太瘦弱,或者女奴隸太醜
Sometimes a khal decides
有時卡奧覺得
his riders haven't had a good fight in months and need the practice
很久沒有好好打一仗了,要練練手
kash qoy qoyi thira disse.
[多斯拉克語 ]
Tell them all to stop.
叫他們全部停下來
You want the entire horde to stop?
您想讓所有人都停下來嗎
For how long?
停多久
Until I command them otherwise.
直到我下令爲止
You're learning to talk like a queen.
您說話越來越有王后的味道了
Not a queen.
不是王后
A Khaleesi.
是卡麗熙
Annakhas dozgosores.
[多斯拉克語 ]
You dare!
你好大的膽子
You give commands to me? To me?
你竟敢命令我,命令我
You do not command the dragon. I am Lord of the Seven Kingdoms.
不准你對真龍之子頤指氣使,我是七國之王
I don't take orders from savages or their sluts.
不會聽命於野蠻人和他們的婊♥子
Do you hear me?
你聽見了沒有
Hash shafka zali nharees, zhey Khaleesi?
[多斯拉克語 ]
Rakharo ask if you want him dead, Khaleesi. No.
拉卡洛問您是否要他死,卡麗熙 不
Ishish chare acharoe hash me nem ervae, nharesoon.
[多斯拉克語 ]
Rakharo say you should take ear, to teach respect.
拉卡洛說您應該割他一隻耳朵,給他個教訓
Please please, don't hurt him.
求你了,不要傷害他
Tell him I don't want my brother harmed.
跟他說我不希望我哥哥受到傷害
Khaleesi vos zalo meme nem azisa.
[多斯拉克語 ]
Shafki.
[多斯拉克語 ]
Mormont! Kill these Dothraki dogs!
莫爾蒙,殺了這些多斯拉克狗
I am your King!
我纔是你的王
Shall we return to the Khalasar, Khaleesi?
現在回卡拉♥薩嗎,卡麗熙
You walk.
你,步行
I wanted to be here when you saw it for the first time.
我早就想在這兒陪你看第一眼
I'm leaving this morning. You're leaving?
我明早啓程 你要走了
I'm the first ranger.
我是首席遊騎兵
My job is out there.
職責就在長城之外
There have been disturbing reports. What kind of reports?
近來有些令人心煩的消息 什麼樣的消息
The kind I don't want to believe.
讓人不願意相信的那種
I'm ready. I won't let you down.
我準備好了,不會讓你失望的
You're not going.
你不能去
You're no ranger, Jon.
你還不是遊騎兵,瓊恩
But I'm better than every... Better than no one!
但我比他們都強 你不比任何人強
Here...
在這兒
A man gets what he earns,
想得到什麼樣的待遇
when he earns it.
就要先證明自己
We'll speak when I return.
等我回來再找時間談談
A bear's balls. Oh, you're joking?
熊的卵蛋 你開玩笑的吧
And his brains and his guts, his lungs and his heart,
還有熊腦、熊膽、熊的心和肺
all fried in his own fat.
都是用熊油來炸的
When you're a hundred miles north of the Wall
當你身處長城以北幾百裏
and you ate your last meal a week ago,
一個星期沒有喫飯的時候
you leave nothing for the wolves.
什麼都會喫
And how do a bear's balls taste?
熊的卵蛋喫起來如何
A bit chewy.
有嚼勁兒
And what about you, my Lord?
你呢,大人
What's the strangest thing you've eaten?
你喫過的最奇怪的東西是什麼
Do Dornish girls count?
多恩的娘們算嗎
So you roam the Seven Kingdoms,
這麼說,你遊歷七國
collaring pickpockets and horse thieves
捉拿扒手和馬賊
and bringing them here as eager recruits?
再把他們帶來擴充隊伍,是嗎
Aye.
是這樣
But it's not all of 'em's done bad things.
但不是人人都做過壞事
Some of 'em's just poor lads looking for steady feed.
有的只是窮人,不願喫了上頓沒下頓
Some of 'em's high born lads looking for glory.
有的出身貴族,想來贏得榮譽
They have a better chance finding feed than glory.
榮譽可比溫飽難求多了
The Night's Watch is a joke to you, is it?
守夜人對你來說只是個笑話吧
Is that what we are, Lannister?
你就是這樣看我們的吧,蘭尼斯特
An army of jesters in black?
一支黑衣小丑的軍♥隊
You don't have enough men to be an army
你的人手還不足以稱爲軍♥隊
and aside from you're here, none of you are particularly funny.
除了你之外,也沒有誰特別可笑
I hope we've provided you with some good stories to tell
我希望當你回到君臨的時候
when you're back in King's Landing.
有點真材實料的故事講給別人
But something to think about while you're drinking your wine down there,
在你飲酒作樂,尋花問柳的時候
enjoying your brothels.
偶爾也摸摸良心
Half the boys you've seen training will die north of the Wall.
那些受訓的兄弟,有一半會死在長城以北
Might be a wilding's axe that gets them,
也許沒能逃過野蠻人的斧頭
might be sickness,
也許是病死
might just be the cold.
也許是被嚴寒奪去性命
They die in pain.
他們死得很痛苦
And they do it, so plump little lords like you
多虧了他們,你們這些腦滿腸肥的大人
can enjoy their summer afternoons in peace and comfort.
才能舒舒服服地享受夏日的午後小憩
Do you think I'm plump?
你覺得我算腦滿腸肥嗎
Listen, Benjen... may I call you Benjen?
班揚,我可以這樣稱呼你嗎
Call me what you like.
您請隨意
I'm not sure what I've done to offend you.
我不知道做了什麼冒犯你的事
I have great admiration for the Night's Watch.
我對守夜人無比尊敬
I've great admiration for you as first ranger.
同樣也尊重作爲首席遊騎兵的你
You know, my brother once told me
我哥哥曾經告訴我
that nothing someone says before the word "but"
人們在 "但是 "之前說的話
really counts.
都不能作數
But...
但是
I don't believe that giants and ghouls and white walkers
我不相信有巨人族食屍鬼和異鬼
are lurking beyond the Wall.
潛藏♥在長城之外
I believe that the only difference between us and the wildlings is that
我認爲我們與蠻族唯一的區別在於
when that wall went up, our ancestors happened
當絕境長城拔地而起之時
to live on the right side of it.
我們的祖先碰巧選對了邊而已
You're right.
你說的對
The wildlings are no different from us.
野蠻人跟我們沒有區別
A little rougher maybe.
也許不太開化
But they're made of meat and bone.
但他們同樣是血肉之軀
I know how to track them and I know how to kill them.
我懂得怎樣追蹤並殺死他們
It's not the wildlings giving me sleepless nights.
害我夜夜難眠的並非野蠻人
You've never been north of the Wall,
你從未到過長城以北
so don't tell me what's out there.
所以別跟我說那兒有什麼
Are you going below?
你要下去嗎
Keep well, keep warm. Enjoy the capital, brother.
保重,保暖 在都城玩得愉快,兄弟
Oh, I always do.
我向來如此
I think he's starting to like me.
我覺得他開始喜歡我了
Going below"? Aye.
"下去 " 是啊 "
Into the tunnel and out the other side.
進隧道到另外一邊去
He'll be north of the wall for a month or two.
這一兩個月他都要在長城以北了
So you're heading down to King's Landing too.
這麼說,你也要南下君臨
Aye, day after tomorrow.
對,後天啓程
I get about half of my recruits from their dungeons.
我的新兵約有半數來自那兒的地牢
Let's share the road. I could use some decent company.
不如同行吧,我正需要找個好伴兒
I... I travel a bit on the grubby side, my Lord.
恐怕我的旅行方式不受您待見大人
Not this time. We'll be staying at the finest castles and inns.
這次不會了,我們只要最好的城堡和旅館
No one turns away a Lannister.
沒人敢怠慢蘭尼斯特家的人
At jakar?
[多斯拉克語 ]
Athjahakar.
[多斯拉克語 ]
Ath ja haker.
[多斯拉克語 ]
Athjahakar.
[多斯拉克語 ]
Athjahakar.
[多斯拉克語 ]
Yes, Khaleesi.
對的,卡麗熙
Oh, what are you doing?
你這是做什麼
When was last time you bleed, Khaleesi?
您上次月事是什麼時候,卡麗熙
You change, Khaleesi.
您有寶寶了,卡麗熙
[多斯拉克語 ]
這是聖馬賜予的福祉
For a man on horseback,
對於馬背上的人來說
the curved blade is a good thing,
彎刀是好東西
easier to handle.
更容易控制
It's a good weapon for a Dothrakan.
對於多斯拉克人來說是件好武器
But a man in full plate...
但對於全身鎧甲的人
Shori tawakof.
[多斯拉克語 ]
The arakh won't get through the steel.
亞拉克彎刀穿不透鋼鐵
That's where the broadsword has the advantage.
這就是長劍的優勢
Designed for piercing plate.
爲了刺穿鎧甲而設計的
[多斯拉克語 ]
多斯拉克人從不♥穿鋼鐵在身上
Armor. Armor.
鎧甲 鎧甲
Armor make a man...
鎧甲使人
Vroz? Slow.
[多斯拉克語 ] 行動緩慢
Slow. It's true,
行動緩慢 沒錯
but it also keeps a man alive.
但也能保命
父親教我戰鬥技巧
他說天下武功唯快不破
聽說你父親是名優秀的戰士
他是拔爾勃卡奧的血盟衛
安達爾人喬拉,你父親也曾是戰士嗎
He still is.
現在還是
A man of great honor
他是個極重榮譽的人
and I betrayed him.
我卻背叛了他
卡麗熙今晚想換換口味
去弄點兔子肉
哪來的兔子
那就鴨子,她愛喫鴨肉
蠢娘們,你見過鴨子嗎,兔子鴨子都沒有
你長了眼睛嗎
那就狗肉好了,我見過幾條狗
I don't think she wants to eat dog.
恐怕她不會想喫狗肉
The khaleesi have baby inside her.
卡麗熙懷孕了
It is true. She does not bleed for two moons.
是真的,她有兩個月沒來月事了
Her belly start to swell.
已經開始出懷了
這是聖馬賜予的福祉
She does not want to eat horse.
她實在不想喫馬肉
I'll have the boys butcher a goat for supper.
我會讓小子們殺頭羊做晚餐
I need to ride to Qohor.
我要去一趟科霍爾
Uh, we ride for Vaes Dothrak.
我們要去的是維斯·多斯拉克城
Don't worry. I'll catch you.
別擔心,我會趕上來的
The horde's easy to find.
大隊人馬好找得很
Don't stand so still.
身體要動起來
It's harder to hit a moving target.
這樣敵人才不容易擊中你
Except for you. You move too much.
你不一樣,動作太頻繁
I could just hold my sword out and let you do the work for me.
我只消舉着劍,你都會自己撞上來
How many winters have you seen, Lord Tyrion?
提利昂大人,你經歷過幾個冬天
Eight... no, nine.
八♥九個吧
All of them brief?
都不長吧
They say the winter of my birth
據說我降生的那個冬天
was three years long, Maester Aemon.
長達三年之久伊蒙師傅
This summer has lasted nine.
這次的夏天已經過了九年
But reports from the Citadel tell us the days grow shorter.
按照學城的說法,白晝正漸漸縮短
The Starks are always right eventually:
史塔克家的族訓終會成真
Winter is coming.
凜冬將至
This one will be long
這個冬天將非常漫長
and dark things will come with it.
隨之而來的是黑暗的年代
We've been capturing wildlings,
我們抓獲過野人
more every month. They're fleeing south.
每個月都有,他們正在南遷
The ones who flee say they've seen the white walkers.
逃跑的蠻族說他們見過異鬼
Yes, and the fishermen of Lannisport say they see mermaids.
蘭尼斯港的漁夫還見過美人魚呢
One of our own rangers swore he saw them kill his companions.
有個遊騎兵說他瞧見異鬼殺了同行弟兄
He swore it right up to the moment
在奈德·史塔克大人砍掉他腦袋前
Ned Stark chopped his head off.
他還在賭咒說是親眼所見
The Night's Watch is the only thing
守夜人是唯一能保衛王國
standing between the realm and what lies beyond.
抵禦北方黑暗勢力的屏障
And it has has become an army
而如今的守夜人不過是一羣
of undisciplined boys and tired old men.
未經訓練的小夥子和身心俱疲的老頭子
There are less than a thousand of us now.
我們的人剩下不到一千
We can't man the other castles on the Wall.
沒法給長城上的其它城堡安排人手
We can't properly patrol the wilderness.
不能正常警戒蠻族的動向
We've barely enough resources
我們手頭很緊,只能保證孩子們
to keep our lads armed and fed.
不至於捱餓,赤手空拳
Your sister
令姐
sits by the side the King.
貴爲當今王后
Tell her we need help.
請轉告她,我們急需援助
When winter does come,
再這樣下去,等凜冬降臨
Gods help us all if we're not ready.
我們就只能聽天由命了
是男孩
你怎麼知道
我知道
I'm sorry to see you leave, Lannister.
真捨不得你走,蘭尼斯特
It's either me or this cold.
我跟這冷天氣算是結了仇
And it doesn't appear to be going anywhere.
看樣子它不會讓路,只有我乖乖滾蛋了
Will you stop at Winterfell on your way south?
你會在臨冬城稍作停留吧
I expect I will.
我想會的
Gods know there aren't many feather beds
天知道回君臨的路上
between here and King's Landing.
能睡幾次暖和的羽毛牀
If you see my brother Bran,
如果你見了我弟弟布蘭
tell him I miss him.
告訴他我很想他
Tell him I'd visit if I could. Of course.
就說我有機會就去看他 會的
He'll never walk again.
他再也無法走路了
If you're going to be a cripple,
如果不幸成了殘廢
it's better to be a rich cripple.
當個有錢的殘廢總歸要好些
You take care, Snow.
多保重,雪諾
Farewell, my Lord.
再見,大人
You are late, boy.
小子,你遲到了
Tomorrow you will be here at midday.
從明天起,你正午就必須到
Who are you?
你是誰
Your dancing master,
我是你的舞蹈老師
Syrio Forel.
西利歐·佛瑞爾
Tomorrow you will catch it.
從明天起,我一丟你就要接住
Now pick it up.
現在撿起來
That is not the way, boy.
不對不對,小子
This is not a greatsword that is needing two hands to swing it.
這不是雙手握持的巨劍
It's too heavy. It is heavy as it needs to be
太重了 這樣才能鍛鍊你的
to make you strong.
手臂肌肉
Just so.
就是這樣
One hand is all that is needed.
你要單手持劍
Now you are standing all wrong.
但你的站姿錯了
Turn your body sideface.
身體側一點
Yes.

So.
就是這樣
You are skinny. That is good.
你很瘦,這挺好
The target is smaller.
目標縮小了
Now the grip... let me see.
現在讓我看看你是怎麼握的
Yes.

The grip must be delicate.
握劍的手型要優雅
What if I drop it?
劍掉了怎麼辦
The steel must be part of your arm.
劍必須和你的手合爲一體
Can you drop part of your arm? No.
你的手會掉嗎,當然不會
Nine years Syrio Forel was first sword
西利歐·佛瑞爾在布拉佛斯海王手下
to the Sealord of Braavos.
幹了九年首席劍士
He knows these things. You must listen to me, boy.
他懂這些東西,聽他的話沒錯,小子
I'm a girl.
我是女生
Boy, girl... you are a sword,
管他男的女的,你是一把劍
that is all.
這樣就夠了
That is the grip.
保持這個握姿
You are not holding a battle axe.
你握的不是戰斧
You are holding... A needle.
你握的是 ... 縫衣針
Just so.
就是這樣
Now we will begin the dance.
現在我們開始跳舞
Remember, child,
記住,孩子
this is not the dance of the Westeros we are learning...
我們學的不是維斯特洛的
the knight's dance,
騎士之舞
hacking and hammering.
揮來砍去
This is the bravo's dance...
這是殺手之舞
the water dance.
水之舞
It is swift
行動敏捷
and sudden.
出其不意
All men are made of water,
人都是水做的
do you know this?
你知道嗎
If you pierce them,
當你刺中人體
the water leaks out and they die.
水流外泄,人就會死
Now you will try to strike me.
現在你來打我試試
Up!
起來
Dead.
你死了
Dead.
又死了
Very dead.
徹底死了
Come.
再來
Again, faster.
繼續,動作要快



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們