權力的遊戲   第四季 第二集
Game of Thrones  S04E02
July 28, 2019, 2:36 p.m.

皇家婚禮


Tansy!
艾菊
Tansy! Tansy!
艾菊 艾菊
Tansy!
艾菊
There you are.
你在這兒呢
I can't see her, Ramsay.
我看不到她 拉姆斯
Tansy!
艾菊
If you make it out of the woods, you win!
如果你能跑出樹林 就算你贏
Run, Tansy, run!
跑啊艾菊 快跑
Tansy. Where is she?
艾菊 她在哪兒
Tansy, Tansy, Tansy!
艾菊 艾菊 艾菊
Good girls. Down, girls.
好姑娘 安靜 好姑娘
Down.
安靜
Well done. You, too.
幹得好 你也是
I only wounded her.
我只射傷了她
You brought her down. That's what matters.
你讓她摔倒 這就夠了
A fine shot. Wasn't it, Reek?
射得漂亮 是不是 臭佬
A fine shot, master.
射得漂亮 主人
My lady. Please, my lord.
夫人 求您了 大人
It hurts.
好疼
Oh, sweet. Don't cry.
親愛的 別哭啊
It will be over soon.
很快就結束了
She thinks she's pretty.
她總以爲自己美
Let me put one through her face.
讓我一箭射穿她那張臉
We have to reward the hounds, love.
總要慰勞一下獵狗啊 親愛的
They did all the hard work.
苦差事都是它們做的
Why? I did whatever you asked.
爲什麼 您的吩咐我都照做
But you made Myranda feel jealous.
可是你害米蘭達嫉妒了
Me jealous of her? My lord, please.
我會嫉妒她 大人 求求您
You can see that your presence has become a bit of a problem.
你也看到了 你的存在給我惹來了一點麻煩
Rip her! Rip her!
撕了她 撕了她
Rip her!
撕了她
Not so pretty now.
這下美不起來了
Your new hand, it's nicer than the old one.
你的新手 比舊的好看
Wouldn't you agree, Pod?
你說是吧 波德
Is it solid gold?
是純金的嗎
Gilded steel. You're not eating.
精鋼鍍金 你不喫東西
Why is no one eating?
爲什麼所有人都不喫東西
My wife wastes away and my brother starves himself.
我老婆日漸消瘦 我哥哥絕食捱餓
I'm not hungry. You lost a hand,
我不餓 你丟了一隻手
not a stomach.
又沒丟了胃
Try the boar.
嚐嚐野豬肉
Cersei can't get enough of it since one killed Robert for her.
自打野豬幫瑟曦殺了勞勃 她就喫不夠
A toast.
舉杯
To the proud Lannister children.
敬驕傲的蘭尼斯特子孫
The dwarf, the cripple, and the mother of madness.
侏儒 殘廢 還有瘋之母
I'll clean it up.
我來擦
No, I'll do it. Leave us.
不必 我來 你下去吧
It's only wine.
不過是酒而已
I can't fight anymore.
我不能戰鬥了
What about your left?
你的左手呢
I can hold a sword, but all my instincts are wrong.
握得住劍 但我使劍的本能錯了位
How can I protect the king
我連自己的屁♥股都擦不乾淨
when I can hardly wipe my own ass?
還怎麼保護國王
You're the Lord Commander now. Command.
你如今是隊長 下命令嘛
Let others do the fighting.
讓別人去打仗
When was the last time Father used a sword?
你上次看父親用劍是什麼時候
I'm not Father. I'm the Kingslayer.
我不是父親 我是弒君者
When people find out I can't slay a pigeon...
等人們發現我連鴿子都殺不死...
Train, then. Learn to fight with your other hand.
那就練習 用另一隻手戰鬥
With whom? You? Men talk.
跟誰練 你嗎 沒有不透風的牆
Soon as someone discovers I can't fight, he'll tell everyone.
一旦有人發現我不能戰鬥 頃刻滿城皆知
You need a proper, discreet swordsman.
你需要一個身手過硬處事謹慎的劍士
As it happens, I have just the one.
說來也巧 我這裏剛好有一個
My brother tells me you can keep your mouth shut.
我弟弟說你口風嚴
Unusual talent for a sellsword.
傭兵身上難得的品質
He tells me you shit gold
他告訴我你拉的屎都是金子
just like your father.
跟你父親一樣
Is this place safe?
這地方安全嗎
There's this knight, Leygood,
有個姓雷古德的騎士
got thunderbolts on his shield.
盾牌上畫着閃電
Right here is where I fuck his wife.
我就在這兒乾的他老婆
She's a screamer, that one.
那娘們真能叫
If they don't hear her, they won't hear us.
沒人能聽見她 就沒人能聽見我們
I've never seen Valyrian steel before.
我從前沒見過瓦雷利亞鋼
She's a beauty. The problem is,
真是好東西 可問題是
if you fight with an edged blade,
如果你用真傢伙
I'll have to.
我也得用
And if I fight with an edged blade,
我要是用了真傢伙
I'll have no one left to pay me.
就沒人活着付我錢了
I haven't used a sparring sword since I was nine.
我九歲過後再沒用過鈍劍
Bold warrior you are, attacking a man when his guard's down.
乘人不備 你真不愧爲勇猛的戰士
Best time to attack a man.
那纔是最佳時機
Mind yourself.
小心了
If I still had my right hand...
要是我右手還在...
Plan on growing it back?
打算再長一隻出來嗎
Come on, then.
那就來吧
Open the gates!
開門
Riders coming in!
騎兵歸來
Let's get these horses seen to!
照料好馬
Father. Welcome home.
父親 歡迎回家
Walda, this is Ramsay Snow, my bastard.
瓦妲 這是拉姆斯·雪諾 我的私生子
A pleasure, Mother.
非常榮幸 母親
Hello.
你好
See that the horses are fed, watered, and rubbed down.
找人給馬喂料 飲水 刷毛
And take Lady Walda to her chambers.
帶瓦妲夫人去她的房間
This way, my lady.
這邊請 夫人
Where is your prize?
你的戰利品呢
With the hounds.
在獵狗羣裏
I'll have a look at him.
我要看看他
I hear you took a hand from the Kingslayer.
聽說你剁了弒君者一隻手
Word travels. How he screamed.
傳得真快 他嚎得那叫一個慘
You would have loved it.
你一定喜歡
Father.
父親
What did you do to him?
你對他做了什麼
I trained him. He was a slow learner, but he learned.
調♥教而已 他學得慢 但好歹有進步
You flayed him.
你剝他皮了
Peeled a few bits.
就剝了一點
Removed a few others.
還去掉了些別的
This was Balon Greyjoy's son and heir.
這可是巴隆·葛雷喬伊的兒子和繼承人
We've been flaying our enemies for , years.
我們剝敵人的皮都有一千年歷史了
The flayed man is on our banners.
我們的家徽就是剝皮人
My banners, not yours.
我的家徽 不是你的
You're not a Bolton. You're a Snow.
你不姓波頓 你姓雪諾
Tywin Lannister has given me the North.
泰溫·蘭尼斯特許給我北境
But he won't lift a finger to help me take it.
但奪取北境這事兒 他一分力氣也不會出
As long as the ironborn hold Moat Cailin,
只要鐵民還佔領着卡林灣
our armies are trapped south of the Neck.
我們的軍隊就只能困在頸澤以南
Theon was a valuable hostage, not your plaything.
席恩是個有價值的人質 不是你的玩物
I wanted to trade him for Moat Cailin.
我本打算用他去換卡林灣
I already asked.
我已經問過了
Lord Greyjoy refused. Savages have no...
葛雷喬伊大人拒絕了 蠻子毫無...
You sent terms to Balon Greyjoy without my consent?
你未經我允許就跟巴隆·葛雷喬伊談判
You made me acting Lord of the Dreadfort.
您讓我做恐怖堡的代理公爵
I acted.
我做了
I had to smuggle myself into my own lands
就因爲葛雷喬伊家 我回自家領地
thanks to the Greyjoys.
還只能偷偷摸摸的
I needed Theon.
我需要席恩
I needed him whole.
我要他完完整整的
Theon was our enemy.
席恩是我們的敵人
But Reek,
但是臭佬
Reek will never betray us.
臭佬決不會背叛我們
I placed far too much trust in you.
我對你的信任真是過了頭
Reek, how could you let me stand before my father unshaven?
臭佬 你怎麼能讓我鬍子拉碴的見父親呢
It's disrespectful. I'm sorry, my lord.
這樣不尊重 對不起 大人
Give him the razor.
給他把剃刀
I'm not a Bolton, father, what does it matter?
反正我不姓波頓 父親 這又何妨
Go on, Reek.
來吧 臭佬
A nice close shave.
給我刮個乾乾淨淨
Reek, tell father
臭佬 告訴父親
where are Bran and Rickon Stark?
史塔克家的布蘭和瑞肯在哪兒
I don't know, my lord.
我不知道 大人
You murdered them
你殺了他們
and displayed their corpses at Winterfell.
還把他們的屍體掛在臨冬城上示衆
Reek,
臭佬
did you murder the Stark boys?
史塔克兄弟是你殺的嗎
No, my lord.
不是 大人
Just two farm boys.
殺的是兩個鄉下小子
And crisped them so no one would know.
燒焦了沒人認得
Yes, my lord.
是的 大人
The Starks have always ruled the North.
史塔克家一直統治北境
If Bran and Rickon are alive,
如果布蘭和瑞肯還活着
the country will rally to their side
而羅柏·史塔克已死
now that Robb Stark is gone.
整個北境將會擁他們爲首
Oh, that's right, Reek.
你沒聽錯 臭佬
Robb Stark is dead.
羅柏·史塔克死了
Sorry.
不好意思
I know he was like a brother to you.
我知道你們親如兄弟
But my father put a knife through his heart.
但我父親把刀插♥進了他的心臟
How do you feel about that?
你感覺如何
You ready for a hunt? Always.
可以出發巡獵嗎 隨時
Find those boys and I'll give you , acres and a holdfast.
找到那倆男孩 給你千畝良田外加一座城堡
Your pet rat have any thoughts
你的寵物老鼠知不知道
on which way they went after Winterfell?
他們出了臨冬城會去哪裏
Jon Snow is at Castle Black.
瓊恩·雪諾在黑城堡
Who the fuck is Jon Snow?
誰他媽的是瓊恩·雪諾
Their bastard brother.
他們的私生子哥哥
He could be sheltering them.
他有可能保護他們
He may know where they are.
他也許知道他們在哪兒
Even if he doesn't, he's half Stark himself.
就算他不知道 他也是半個史塔克
Could be a threat.
也是個威脅
You want to prove yourself a Bolton?
你想證明自己是波頓家的人嗎
Gather whatever men you can and ride for Moat Cailin.
調集你所有的人 向卡林灣進發
Bring this creature of yours.
帶上你養的畜生
Maybe he'll be of some use.
說不定能派上點用場
Take the Moat for the family,
爲家族拿下卡林灣
for our family,
爲了我們家族
and I'll reconsider your position.
我會重新考慮你的地位
Lord Varys. Breakfasting with the king?
瓦里斯大人 與國王共進早餐嗎
I'm afraid foreigners aren't welcome at such exclusive affairs.
如此殊榮家宴異邦人怕是不受歡迎
Oh, to be foreign.
異邦人真好
Shae has been noticed.
雪伊被發現了
Sansa's maid saw you with her.
珊莎的女僕看見你和她在一起
She already told your sister.
她已經告訴了你姐姐
It's only a matter of time before your father hears.
你父親知道也只是遲早的事
So I'm guilty of being seen with my own wife's handmaiden.
我和我夫人的侍女共處一室罪名成立了
My father will ask you if there's anything more
若我父親問你是否有別的情況
and you'll tell him some clever lie.
你撒個高明的謊就是了
No, I will not.
恕難從命
How long do you imagine your father and sister would let me live
要是你父親和姐姐懷疑我撒謊
if they suspected me of lying?
你覺得我還能活多久
I have no pet sellsword to protect me.
我可沒有家養傭兵保護
No legendary brother to avenge me.
也沒有武功蓋世的哥哥給我報仇
Only little birds who whisper in my ear.
只有悄悄給我傳信的小小鳥兒
Forgive me if I don't weep for you.
別怪我到時候不爲你掉眼淚
No one weeps for spiders or whores.
沒人爲蜘蛛或妓♥女掉眼淚
I have friends across the sea who could help her.
我在狹海對岸有朋友可以接應她
She won't leave.
她不肯走
I've told her this is a dangerous place
我警告過她太多次這裏很危險
so many times, she no longer believes it.
她已經不信了
Your father has promised
你父親放過話
to hang the next whore he finds you with.
下次發現有妓♥女跟你鬼混 就吊死她
Have you ever known your father to make an idle threat?
你父親哪次威脅不是說到做到
From House Tyrell and the people of the Reach,
謹代表提利爾家族和河灣地的子民
Your Grace, it is my honor to present you with this wedding cup.
陛下 我很榮幸獻給您這尊婚杯
May you and my daughter Margaery
祝願您和我的女兒瑪格麗
drink deep and live long.
共飲此杯 健康長壽
A handsome goblet, my lord.
好杯 大人
Or shall I call you Father?
或者我應該叫您岳父大人
I shall be honored, Your Grace.
這是我的榮幸 陛下
She's the whore I told you about.
她就是我跟您提過的那個妓♥女
The darkhaired one.
黑頭髮的那個
Have her brought to the Tower of the Hand before the wedding.
婚禮前派人把她帶到首相塔來
A book?
一本書
The Lives of Four Kings." Grand Maester Kaeth's history
《四王志》 大學士喀斯所著的歷史"
of the reigns of Daeron the Young Dragon,
記述了少龍主戴倫
Baelor the Blessed,
受神祝福的貝勒
Aegon the Unworthy, and Daeron the Good.
庸王伊耿和賢王戴倫的事蹟
A book every king should read.
這是每個國王都該讀的書
Now that the war is won,
既然打了勝仗
we should all find time for wisdom.
我們都該花點時間長長智慧
Thank you, Uncle.
謝謝你 舅舅
One of only two Valyrian steel swords in the capital,
君臨唯二的瓦雷利亞鋼劍之一
Your Grace, freshly forged in your honor.
陛下 這是爲您新鑄的
Careful, Your Grace. Nothing cuts like Valyrian steel.
當心 陛下 瓦雷利亞鋼鋒利無比
So they say.
都這麼說
Such a great sword should have a name.
如此寶劍得有個名字
What shall I call her? Stormbringer.
我該叫她什麼呢 暴風使者
Terminus. Widow's Wail.
終結者 寡婦之嚎
Wolfsbane. Widow's Wail. I like that.
狼剋星 寡婦之嚎 我喜歡這名字
Every time I use it, it'll be like cutting off
我每次用這柄劍 都會像是
Ned Stark's head all over again.
又砍了一次奈德·史塔克的頭
Don't.
別過來
You want me on the desk?
你想在桌子上要我
What's wrong, my lion? Don't call me that.
怎麼了 我的雄獅 別這麼叫我
What should I call you?
那我該叫你什麼
I'm afraid our friendship can't continue.
很遺憾 我們的友誼到此爲止了
Our friendship?
友誼
There's a ship waiting in the harbor bound for Pentos.
港口那兒有艘駛往潘託斯的船
What?
什麼
You'll have your own cabin, of course,
當然 你會有自己的艙室
and across the Narrow Sea a house, servants.
在狹海對岸有幢房子 還有僕人
What is this?
這是什麼意思
I'm a married man.
我是有婦之夫
My wife has suffered a great deal, as you well know.
我妻子受了很多苦 你也清楚
I don't want her to suffer anymore on my account.
我不想讓她再因我而受傷
I need to uphold my vows.
我必須捍衛自己的誓言
She doesn't want you.
她不想要你
I need to do right by her. You don't want her.
我要好好待她 你不想要她
By our children.
好好待我們的孩子
What are you afraid of? I'm not afraid.
你怕什麼 我沒害怕
You are. You are afraid of your father and your sister.
你怕 你怕你父親和姐姐
You're going to run from
難道你要一輩子
them all your life? I need you to leave.
跟他們躲躲藏藏 我要你走
I'm not afraid of them. I'm not going to run from them.
我不怕他們 我不會跟他們躲躲藏藏
Shae. We will fight them together.
雪伊 我們一起對付他們
It's like you said, I am yours and you are mine.
就像你說過的 我是你的 你是我的
You're a whore!
你是個妓♥女
Sansa is fit to bear my children and you are not.
珊莎纔有資格懷我的孩子 你沒有
I can't be in love with a whore.
我不能跟妓♥女相愛
I can't have children with a whore.
我不能和妓♥女生子
How many men have you been with?
你睡過多少男人
五百個 還是五千個? ,?
How many whores have you been with?
你又睡過多少妓♥女
I have enjoyed my time with all of them
我跟她們在一起時很開心
and I have enjoyed my time with you most of all.
我跟你在一起時更是開心
But now that time is over.
但那已經結束了
You'll have a comfortable life in Pentos.
你在潘託斯會過得很舒服
Bronn will escort you to your ship.
波隆會護送你去搭船
Hear us now.
請聆聽我們
Accept these tokens of our faith, my lord,
主啊 接受我們獻上的信物
and lead us from the darkness.
帶領我們走出黑暗
Sire, I served you well.
陛下 我向來盡忠盡職
Lord of Light, show us the way...
光之王 爲我們指明道路
Selyse, you're my sister!
賽麗絲 你是我妹妹
Yours are the stars that guide us.
你是指引我們的羣星
Tell him! Tell him!
快勸勸他 勸勸他啊
Lord of Light, protect us,
光之王 守護我等
for the night is dark and full of terrors.
長夜黑暗 處處險惡
Did you see? Their souls.
你看到了嗎 他們的靈魂
It was their souls.
那是他們的靈魂
Our lord took them. Did you see?
真♥主把他們帶走了 你看到了嗎
Lord Florent was your brother by law.
佛羅倫大人是您內兄
He was an infidel.
他是個異教徒
He worshipped the gods of his fathers
他信奉祖祖輩輩
and their fathers before him.
一直信奉的諸神
They were the gods of your fathers, too.
也是您的父輩信奉的諸神
I ordered him to tear down his idols.
我命令他拆掉神像
He disobeyed.
他不服從
How many ships did he bring to your cause?
他爲您的復國大業帶來了多少船隻
How many men?
多少士兵
A good deal more than you.
比你帶來的多得多
Did you see, Ser Davos?
你看到了嗎 戴佛斯爵士
They're with our lord now.
他們和真♥主在一起了
Their sins all burned away. Did you see?
他們的罪孽已被焚盡 你看到了嗎
I'm sure they're more than grateful, my queen.
他們一定很感激 王后陛下
Meat's off.
肉餿了
Our larders are almost empty.
食物所剩無幾
Serve fish, then. We're on an island.
那就上魚 我們在島上
You hate fish.
你討厭魚
I hate a good many things, but I suffer them all the same.
我討厭很多東西 但我照樣承受
When Storm's End was under siege and I was starving,
風息堡被圍時 我飢餓難耐
Stannis boiled soup for me from books.
史坦尼斯拿書給我煮湯
The binding glue is made from horses.
裝訂膠是從馬身上提煉的
One morning, he shot two seagulls on the beach.
有天早上 他在海灘上射下了兩隻海鷗
I've never tasted anything as good as grilled seagull.
烤海鷗是我喫過最美味的食物
Do you remember? Of course I remember.
你還記得嗎 我當然記得
Have you ever known true hunger, my lady?
你捱過餓嗎 女士
It's all I knew when I was a child.
捱餓是我小時候唯一的記憶
Until you found the Lord of Light?
直到你找到了光之王嗎
Until he found me.
直到他找到了我
I fear for our daughter's soul.
我爲女兒的靈魂擔心
Every mother should fear for her child's soul.
每個母親都應爲孩子的靈魂擔心
She's a stubborn little beast. She's a child.
她是個固執的小畜生 她是個孩子
You barely know her.
你對她瞭解不多
You think she's sweet because she smiles when you visit.
你探訪時她會笑 你就以爲她很貼心
She's sullen and stubborn and sinful.
她陰鬱 固執 罪孽深重
Why else would the Lord of Light have seen fit to mark her face?
不然光之王怎會在她臉上留下烙印
She needs the rod.
她欠抽
She's my daughter. You will not strike her.
她是我女兒 你不準打她
As you command.
謹遵君命
Perhaps the Lady Melisandre could speak with her.
也許梅麗珊卓女士可以和她談談
Come in.
進來
Were you sleeping, Princess?
你睡了嗎 公主殿下
Did you watch the ceremony on the beach?
你看海灘上的儀式了嗎
I heard it.
我聽到了
And it frightened you?
你被嚇到了嗎
Ser Axel was my uncle.
亞賽爾爵士是我舅舅
He was always kind to me.
他一向對我很好
They're in a better place now, Princess.
他們現在在更好的地方 公主殿下
The fire cleansed them of the sins of the world.
烈火焚盡了他們在凡間的罪孽
But they screamed.
但他們慘叫了
Women scream when they give birth.
女人生孩子時也會叫
Afterward they are filled with joy.
之後她們就滿心喜悅
Afterward they aren't ash and bone.
之後她們不會變成灰燼
You have so many questions, don't you?
你有好多問題不明白 對吧
So did I when I was a child.
我小時候也是這樣
I was much like you.
那時候我和你很像
Only I wasn't a princess.
只不過我不是公主
And you didn't have this.
而且你沒有這個
No.
沒錯
But I suffered in other ways, sweet girl, believe me.
但我受過別的罪 好孩子 相信我
What do you know of the gods?
你對諸神知道多少
I read "The SevenPointed Star."
我讀過《七芒星經》
Lies and fables.
那是謊言和謠傳
Septons speak of seven gods.
修士宣揚七神
There are but two
其實只有兩個神
a god of light and love and joy
愛與快樂的光之王
and a god of darkness, evil, and fear.
以及惡與恐懼的暗之王
Eternally at war.
他們永世對立
There are no seven heavens and no seven hells?
那麼說 沒有七層地獄和七重天堂嗎
There's only one hell, Princess.
地獄只有一個 公主殿下
The one we live in now.
我們正身在其中
Hodor.
阿多
Why did you wake me?
你爲什麼叫醒我
You've been gone for hours.
你神遊幾個小時了
I was hungry.
我太餓了
We're all hungry.
我們都很餓
I was just eating.
我正在喫東西
Summer was eating.
那是夏天在進食
Your body can't live on the food your wolf consumes.
你的身體不能靠狼喫的東西過活
Spending too much time in Summer's skin is dangerous.
在夏天體內久留很危險
You're not a direwolf, Bran.
你不是冰原狼 布蘭
Must be glorious, though.
但那一定很刺♥激
To run, to leap, to hunt.
奔跑 跳躍 捕獵
To be whole.
擁有完整的身體
I know that's tempting,
我知道那很誘人
but if you're trapped in Summer for too long,
但如果你困在夏天體內太久
you'll forget what it was to be human.
你會忘記爲人的感受
You'd forget us, Bran.
你會忘記我們 布蘭
You'd forget your mother and father.
你會忘記你的父母
You'd forget your brothers and sisters.
忘記你的兄弟和姐姐們
You'd forget Winterfell.
忘記臨冬城
You'd forget you.
甚至忘記自己
And if we lose you, we lose everything.
失去了你 我們就失去了一切
Hodor, take me to the tree.
阿多 帶我去樹邊
Look for me...
來樹下
beneath the tree.
尋找我...
He saw us.
他瞧見我們了
North.
北方
I know where we have to go.
我知道我們要去哪兒了
Let it be known that Margaery of House Tyrell
我們在此見證提利爾家族的瑪格麗
and Joffrey of the Houses Lannister and Baratheon
與蘭尼斯特和拜拉席恩家族的喬佛裏
are one heart, one flesh, one soul.
肉體 心靈 魂魄合二爲一
Cursed be he who would seek to tear them asunder.
任何干涉他們婚姻的人將受到無情的詛咒
With this kiss, I pledge my love.
經由這一吻 獻出我的愛
We have a new queen.
我們有新王后了
Better her than you.
總比讓你當好
Bit much, wouldn't you say? It feels proportionate.
太過了 你說呢 相當合適
Proportionate to what? The expected extravagance.
合適什麼 萬衆期待的奢華
People who spend their money on this sort of nonsense
往這種荒唐事上砸錢的人
tend not to have it for long.
是留不住錢的
You ought to try enjoying something before you die.
你死前也該學着享受享受
You might find it suits you.
沒準會樂在其中
Not now, Mace. Lord Tywin and I are speaking.
現在沒空 梅斯 我跟泰溫大人說話呢
Anyway, I don't know what you're complaining about.
總之 我不知道你在抱怨什麼
I'm paying my share.
我也出了錢的
Shall we stick golden roses in half the meat pies
要不要我們給半數肉餅都插上金玫瑰
to commemorate your generosity?
宣揚你的慷慨大方
No, your heartfelt thankyou is its own reward.
不必 你誠心感謝一句就夠了
I would imagine I'd be hearing it again before long.
我覺得吧 用不着多久你還要道謝
Wars are rather expensive.
打仗很燒錢
The Iron Bank will have its due."
"鐵金庫不容拖欠""
How they love to remind everyone.
他們可樂意把這話掛在嘴上
Almost as much as you Lannisters with your debts.
跟你們蘭尼斯特家說有債必還一樣
I'm not worried about the Iron Bank.
我不擔心鐵金庫
We both know you're smarter than that.
以你的英明怎會小覷鐵金庫
Come, Tywin, let us celebrate young love.
來吧 泰溫 爲年輕人的愛情慶祝吧
All taken care of.
都搞定了
You saw her board the ship? Aye, she's on it.
你看着她上船了 對 她上船了
You saw the ship sail away?
你看着船開了
No one knows she's there but you, me, and Varys.
除了你我和瓦里斯 沒人知道她在船上
How do you know?
你怎麼確定
Because if someone follows me without an invitation,
如果有人不請自來地跟蹤我
I'm the last person they ever follow.
我保證他們再也不能跟蹤別人了
There's someone following you?
有人跟蹤你嗎
She's gone.
她走了
I know you don't want to believe it, but she is.
我知道你不願意相信 但她走了
Now, go drink till it feels like you did the right thing.
去喝酒吧 喝到感覺這事兒做對了爲止
Hello.
你好啊
Hello. Not you.
你好 沒說你
You look exquisite, child.
你真是優雅迷人 孩子
The wind has been at you, though.
可惜風吹亂了你的頭髮
I haven't had the opportunity to tell you
我還沒機會跟你說
how sorry I was to hear about your brother.
聽說你哥哥的事我有多遺憾
War is war, but killing a man at a wedding,
戰火無情 但在婚禮上殺人
horrid.
實在駭人聽聞
What sort of monster would do such a thing?
什麼樣的禽獸幹得出這等事
As if men need more reasons to fear marriage.
好像人們還需要更多理由懼怕婚姻一樣
My lady. My lady.
夫人好 老夫人來了
Lord Tyrion, you see? Not as bad as all that.
提利昂大人 你瞧 也沒那麼慘
Perhaps if your pauper husband
興許你的窮丈夫
were to sell his mule and his last pair of shoes,
賣了他的騾子和最後一雙鞋
he might be able to afford to bring you to Highgarden for a visit.
就有錢帶你去高庭做客了
Now that peace has come and all is right with the world,
現在和平已經降臨 一切都好了
it would do you good to see some of it.
四處看看對你有好處
You must excuse me. It's time I ate
容我失陪 該去喫點
some of this food I paid for.
我付錢買的食物了
In a coat of gold or a coat of red*
*紅獅子鬥黃獅子**
a lion still has claws,*
*爪牙鋒利不留情**
And mine, my lord... *
*出手致命...**
Very good. Very good. Off you go.
很好很好 滾吧
My love, why don't we make the announcement?
親愛的 我們不如現在宣佈吧
Everyone.
諸位
The queen would like to say a few words.
王后有話要說
We are so fortunate
我們如此幸運
to enjoy this marvelous food and drink.
能享受這精緻的飲食
Not all among us are so lucky.
但不是所有人都如此幸運
To thank the gods for bringing the recent war to a just end,
感謝諸神 給剛剛結束的戰爭帶來公正結局
King Joffrey has decreed
喬佛裏國王決定
that the leftovers from our feast
我們宴會所剩的食物
be given to the poorest in his city.
將送給城裏最窮的人
You're an example to us all.
你是我們的榜樣
Ser Jaime, I'm very sorry.
詹姆爵士 非常抱歉
Ser Loras, it's quite all right.
洛拉斯爵士 沒關係
Your sister looks very beautiful.
您妹妹非常漂亮
As does yours.
您姐姐也是
So, looking forward to your wedding?
期待你的婚禮嗎
Yes, very much.
非常期待
Our fathers are both rather keen on the prospect.
您父親和家父都非常看好聯姻的前景
They certainly are.
確實如此
Perhaps they should get married.
或許該他倆結婚纔對
If you were to marry Cersei, she'd murder you in your sleep.
如果你真娶了瑟曦 她會趁你睡着殺死你
If you somehow managed to put a child in her first,
如果你真在死掉前讓她懷了孩子
she'd murder him, too,
她會連孩子也殺
long before he drew his first breath.
都不用等他呱呱墜地
Luckily for you, none of this will happen
你很幸運 這些事都不會發生
because you'll never marry her.
因爲你永遠娶不到她
And neither will you.
你也娶不到
Your Grace. My king. My queen.
陛下 國王陛下 王后陛下
Lady Brienne.
布蕾妮小姐
So good of you to come.
你能來真好
I'm no lady, Your Grace.
我不是什麼小姐 王后陛下
Did you just bow?
你剛纔鞠躬了
Apologies, Your Grace.
抱歉 太后陛下
I never did master the curtsy.
我不大會行屈膝禮
You're the one who put a sword through Renly Baratheon.
就是你殺了藍禮·拜拉席恩
That's not true, my love. Brienne had nothing to do with it.
不是 親愛的 布蕾妮跟那事沒關係
A shame.
真可惜
I'd knight the man that put an end to that deviant's life.
我還打算給殺了那叛徒的人封爵呢
I just wanted to congratulate you both and wish you good fortune.
我只想祝賀你們 願你們好運
The country has been at war too long.
國家已經打了太久的仗
I hope your reign is long and peaceful.
願您的江山長治久安
Yes, yes. Thank you.
好好好 謝謝你
I hope we see more of you.
希望我們以後常見面
Lady Brienne.
布蕾妮小姐
You're Lord Selwyn Tarth's daughter.
你是塞爾溫·塔斯伯爵的女兒
That makes you a lady whether you want to be or not.
不管願不願意 你都是貴族小姐
As you say, your Grace.
您說得是 太后陛下
I owe you my gratitude.
謝謝你
You returned my brother safely to King's Landing.
把我弟弟平安帶回君臨
In truth, he rescued me, Your Grace.
其實是他救了我 太后陛下
More than once.
還不止一次
Did he?
是嗎
Haven't heard that story before.
這我倒沒聽說過
Not such a fascinating story, I'm afraid.
恐怕算不上什麼精彩的故事
I'm sure you have many fascinating stories.
你倒是有不少精彩的故事
Sworn to Renly Baratheon.
宣誓效忠藍禮·拜拉席恩
Sworn to Catelyn Stark.
宣誓效忠凱特琳·史塔克
And now my brother.
現在又輪到我弟弟了
Must be exciting to flit from one camp to the next
三天兩頭地改換門庭
serving whichever lord or lady you fancy.
看上誰就效忠誰 一定很刺♥激吧
I don't serve your brother, your Grace.
我並沒有效忠您的弟弟 太后陛下
But you love him.
可你愛上他了
Your Grace.
告退 太后陛下
No, no, come to my chambers and I will examine you personally.
不行不行 你還是來我房間讓我親自檢查
She'll do no such thing. Oh, Your Grace.
她不會去的 太后陛下
Yes, well, this young lady sought my advice...
是這位小姐向我諮詢...
You should see Qyburn. He's quite good.
你該去找科本 他很厲害
Your Grace. Qyburn? Deplorable man.
是 太后陛下 科本 那倒黴傢伙
Brought shame on the Citadel with his repugnant experiments.
他那些噁心的實驗真是讓學城蒙羞
More repugnant than your gnarled fingers on that girl's thighs?
比你用那雙老手摸姑娘大腿還噁心嗎
Your Grace, I am a man of learning.
太后陛下 我是堂堂正正的學士
My little brother had you sent to the Black Cells
你惹惱了我的小弟弟
when you annoyed him.
結果被他扔進黑牢
What do you think I could do to you if you annoyed me?
你覺得要是惹惱了我 會有什麼下場
I never meant to annoy anyone.
我向來無意惹惱任何人
But you are. You annoy me right now.
可事實如此 你現在就惹惱我了
Every breath you draw in my presence annoys me.
你在我面前的每一次呼吸都惹惱了我
So here's what I want you to do.
你給我聽好了
I want you to leave my presence.
馬上給我滾
Leave this wedding right now.
滾出婚宴現場
Go to the kitchens and instruct them
去廚房通知下人
that all the leftovers from the feast
婚宴的剩飯
will be brought to the kennels.
全部拿到狗捨去
Your Grace, Queen Margaery
太后陛下 瑪格麗王后...
The queen is telling you
太后現在命令你
the leftovers will feed the dogs
把剩飯都拿去餵狗
or you will.
不然就拿你餵狗
A gold dragon to whoever knocks my fool's hat off.
誰把我家弄臣的帽子打下來 賞一枚金龍
You're in rather a good mood.
你心情不錯
I suppose I am. I won't ask why.
是的 我就不問原因了 small pleasures. Your Grace. Lord Tywin.
小樂子而已 太后陛下 泰溫大人
Prince Oberyn.
奧柏倫親王
I don't believe you have met Ellaria.
你們一定還沒見過艾拉莉亞
This is the Lord Hand Tywin Lannister
這位是首相泰溫·蘭尼斯特大人
and Cersei Lannister the Queen Regent.
以及攝政太后瑟曦·蘭尼斯特
I suppose it is former Queen Regent now.
現在是前攝政太后了
Lord Hand and Lady Cersei,
首相大人 瑟曦夫人
Ellaria Sand.
這是艾拉莉亞·沙德
My lord. My lady.
見過大人 夫人
Charmed.
幸會
Can't say I've ever met a Sand before.
我還是頭一回見到姓沙德的
We are everywhere in Dorne.
多恩那裏到處都是
I have , brothers and sisters.
我的兄弟姐妹數以萬計
Bastards are born of passion, aren't they?
私生子女是激♥情的結晶 不是嗎
We don't despise them in Dorne.
我們多恩人從不鄙薄他們
No? How tolerant of you.
是嗎 你們肚量真大
I expect it is a relief, Lady Cersei,
我想這是種解脫 瑟曦夫人
giving up your regal responsibilities.
卸下您的王權重擔
Wearing the crown for so many years
戴了這麼多年王冠
must have left your neck a bit crooked.
您的脖子免不了彎曲變形吧
I suppose you'll never know, Prince Oberyn.
恐怕你永遠都不會知道了 奧柏倫親王
It's a shame your older brother couldn't attend the wedding.
你哥哥不能來參加婚禮真是遺憾
Please give him our regards.
請代我們向他致意
With any luck, the gout will abate with time
幸運的話 痛風症狀會逐漸減輕
and he will be able to walk again.
這樣他就又能走路了
They call it the rich man's disease.
據說這是富貴病
A wonder you don't have it.
您沒有患上真是奇蹟
Noblemen in my part of the country
我們這邊的富人
don't enjoy the same lifestyle as our counterparts in Dorne.
欣賞不來多恩富人的生活方式
People everywhere have their differences.
百里不同風 千里不同俗
In some places the highborn frown upon those of low birth.
有些地方門第觀念極重
In other places the rape and murder of women and children
而有些地方將姦殺婦孺
is considered distasteful.
視作極其低劣的行爲
What a fortunate thing for you, former Queen Regent,
至於您 前攝政太后 應該深感慶幸
that your daughter Myrcella has been sent
您的女兒彌賽菈被送去的
to live in the latter sort of place.
是後一種地方
Everyone, silence! Clear the floor.
全都閉嘴 空出地來
There's been too much amusement here today.
今天的娛樂消遣已經夠多了
A royal wedding is not an amusement.
但王室婚禮可不是什麼娛樂消遣
A royal wedding is history.
王室婚禮即是歷史
The time has come for all of us to contemplate our history.
我們所有人都該停下來審視我們的歷史
My lords...
諸位大人
my ladies...
夫人
I give you
有請
King Joffrey...
喬佛裏國王
Renly, Stannis,
藍禮 史坦尼斯...
Robb Stark, Balon Greyjoy.
羅柏·史塔克 巴隆·葛雷喬伊
The War of the Five Kings.
五王之戰
I'm the Rightful King.
我是合法的國王
King in the North! Yes!
北境之王 來吧
Traitor. You're a traitor.
叛徒 你是叛徒
For the Seven Kingdoms!
以七國之名
Let the war begin.
開戰
Renly, you're no king.
藍禮 你纔不是什麼國王
Away, degenerate. Away. Away.
滾開 傷風敗俗的傢伙 滾
Ooh, careful.
當心點
Go on. I want you to be my prince.
繼續 我要你成爲我的王子
Stannis!
史坦尼斯
Who's got the gold now, Stark?
誰拿到金子了 史塔克
I am the rightful king. Challenge me, ruffian.
我是合法的國王 來挑戰我啊 惡棍們
Take that. I'm drowning. I'm drowning.
接招 我要淹死了 要淹死了
I am the King in the North!
我是北境之王
Not wildfire!
別放野火
Pay each of them gold when this is done.
結束後打賞他們每人二十金龍
Yes, my lord.
是 大人
We'll have to find another way to thank the king.
我們再想別的法子感謝國王
Charge!
衝啊
Ready, again.
準備 再來
I am the King in the North!
我是北境之王
Charge! Charge!
衝啊 衝啊
Yes!
好啊
Your head!
你的頭
Fine gentlemen.
先生們 獻醜了
Well fought. Well fought.
打得漂亮 打得漂亮
Here you are. Champion's purse.
拿去 冠軍的獎賞
Though you're not the champion yet, are you?
不過你還不是冠軍 對吧
A true champion defeats all the challengers.
真正的冠軍要打敗所有挑戰者
Surely there are others out there
肯定還有人膽敢
who still dare to challenge my reign.
挑戰我的權威
Uncle.
舅舅
How about you? I'm sure they have a spare costume.
不然你來 他們肯定還有多餘的戲服
One taste of combat was enough for me, Your Grace.
上一次戰場對我而言已足矣 陛下
I would like to keep what remains of my face.
我還想保住剩下的臉呢
I think you should fight him.
您應當上陣纔是
This was but a poor imitation
他們的表演不過是
of your own bravery on the field of battle.
對您在戰場上英勇表現的拙劣模仿
I speak as a firsthand witness.
我可是親眼見識過的
Climb down from the high table with your new Valyrian sword
拿好新鑄的瓦雷利亞鋼劍 爬下您那高桌子
and show everyone how a true king wins his throne.
讓大家見識真正的國王如何贏得王座
Be careful, though.
不過當心點
This one is clearly mad with lust.
這傢伙顯然飢渴得昏了頭
It would be a tragedy for the king to lose his virtue
要是國王還沒等到洞房花燭夜
hours before his wedding night.
就失了身 那就慘咯
A fine vintage.
多好的酒
Shame that it spilled.
灑了真可惜
It did not spill.
不是灑出來的
My love, come back to me.
愛人 回到我身邊
It's time for my father's toast.
該我父親祝酒了
Well, how does he expect me to toast without wine?
酒杯空空 我如何接受祝酒呢
Uncle, you can be my cupbearer
舅舅 你來當我的侍酒
seeing as you're too cowardly to fight.
既然你沒膽量上場比武
Your Grace does me a great honor.
如此殊榮 實不敢當
It's not meant as an honor.
這不是什麼殊榮
Bring me my goblet.
撿回來
What good is an empty cup?
空杯子可不成
Fill it.
倒酒
Kneel.
跪下
Kneel before your king.
在你國王面前跪下
Kneel.
跪下
I said...
我說了
kneel!
跪下
Look, the pie.
看哪 餡餅來了
My queen.
王后 瞧着
Wonderful.
精彩
Wonderful.
精彩
My hero.
我的英雄
Can we leave now? Let's find out.
我們可以離席嗎 試試看
Uncle.
舅舅
Where are you going?
上哪兒去啊
You're my cupbearer, remember?
你是我的侍酒 忘了嗎
I thought I might change out of these wet clothes, Your Grace.
我去換下這身溼衣服 陛下
No, no, no. No, you're perfect the way you are.
不用 不用 你這樣子最好看了
Serve me my wine.
給我倒酒
Well, hurry up. This pie is dry.
快點 餡餅太乾了
Mm, good.
很好
Needs washing down.
要喝點酒衝下去
If it please Your Grace, Lady Sansa is very tired.
恕我失陪 陛下 珊莎夫人累了
No.
不行
No, you'll wait here...
不行 你們不準走
Your Grace?
陛下
It's nothing.
沒事
He's choking! Help the poor boy.
他噎住了 快幫幫這可憐的孩子
Idiots, help your king. Move away!
白♥癡 快幫幫你們的國王 躲開
Joffrey! Joffrey! Help him!
喬佛裏 喬佛裏 快救他
Someone help him! Joffrey!
來人救救他 喬佛裏
Come with me now. Joffrey! Joffrey!
快跟我走 喬佛裏 喬佛裏
If you want to live, we have to leave.
您想走的話 現在就得走
Don't touch him!
別碰他
Joffrey.
喬佛裏
Please, Joffrey.
撐住 喬佛裏
Joffrey, what is it?
喬佛裏 你怎麼了
Help him!
救救他
My son.
我的兒子
He's gone. Our king is gone.
他死了 國王駕崩了
He did this.
是他乾的
He poisoned my son,
他毒死了我兒子
your king.
你們的國王
Take him. Take him!
抓住他 抓住他
Take him!
抓住他
Take him!
抓住他
《卡斯特梅的雨季》
In a coat of gold or a coat of red*
*紅獅子鬥黃獅子**
a lion still has claws,*
*爪牙鋒利不留情**
And mine are long and sharp, My Lord,*
*出手致命招招狠**
as long and sharp as yours.*
*汝子莫忘記 汝子莫忘記**
And so he spoke, and so he spoke,*
*噢 他這樣說 他這樣說**
that lord of Castamere,*
*卡斯特梅的爵爺他這樣說**
But now the rains weep o’er his hall,*
*然而今天 每逢雨季**
with no one there to hear.*
*雨水在大廳哭泣 內裏卻無人影**
Yes, now the rains weep o'er his hall,*
*然而今天 每逢雨季**
and not a soul to hear.*
*雨水在大廳哭泣 內裏卻無魂靈**



© 2019, 中英文臺詞站  聯繫我們