守誓之劍
My name
我的名字
is Grey Worm.
是灰蟲子
I come from
我來自
the Summer "Ills."
盛夏羣鳥
Isles.
羣島
Summer Isles.
盛夏羣島
Summer Isles.
盛夏羣島
I am from an island called Naath.
我來自納斯島
When they took you?
他們什麼時候抓你
When did they take me?"
我是什麼時候被抓的"
I was five years old.
那年我五歲
You remember your home?
你記得你的家鄉嗎
I remember when they rowed us away from shore.
我記得被他們抓上船離開海岸
How white the beaches were.
沙灘那麼白
How tall the trees.
樹那麼高
And I remember my village burning.
我記得我的村子燃起大火smoke rising into the sky.
煙直衝到天上
Do you remember your home?
你還記得家鄉嗎
Unsullied.
無垢者
Always Unsullied.
一直都是無垢者
Before Unsullied, nothing.
成爲無垢者之前 什麼都沒有
That's not true.
不是那樣的
Perhaps one day you will return to the Summer Isles.
或許有一天你會回到盛夏羣島
I don't want return.
我不想回去
Kill the masters.
殺死偉主
Kill the masters.
殺死偉主
How are the lessons coming?
教學順利嗎
Very well, Your Grace.
非常順利 陛下
Missandei is teacher good, my queen.
彌桑黛是好老師 我的女王
You'll have to continue later.
你們得改天再學
It's time.
時候到了
你們聽到她說的了
她說她是來解放我們的
你是個傻瓜
偉主們太強大
她會保護我們
她打敗了偉主的冠軍
她有一支大軍
你們想戴着鎖鏈過一輩子嗎
我想活下去
你看到他們怎麼對那些孩子了
你說他們會怎麼對我們
我經歷過兩次奴隸暴動 小子
永遠是同樣的結局
偉主掌權 奴隸沒命
凡人皆有一死
但我向你們保證
自由活一日 勝過鐐銬度一生
你是誰
小人名叫灰蟲子
嬰兒時就被阿斯塔波的善主帶走
養大訓練成無垢者
如今我爲丹妮莉絲而戰
龍之母
解放者
你是無垢者
你還沒學會走路 他們就教你如何戰鬥
我們不是戰士
我們沒受過訓練
沒有武器
城裏奴隸的人數是偉主的三倍
沒人能給予你們自由 我的兄弟
你們若想要自由
就要自己去奪取
殺死偉主
Mhysa! Mhysa! Mhysa!
母親 母親 母親
Mhysa! Mhysa! Mhysa! Mhysa!
母親 母親 母親 母親
Mhysa! Mhysa!
母親 母親
Remind me, Ser Jorah,
提醒我一下 喬拉爵士
how many children did the Great Masters nail to mileposts?
偉主們在路標上釘死了多少兒童
Khaleesi.
一百六十三人 卡麗熙,
Yes, that was it.
沒錯 就是這個數
Your Grace, may I have a word?
陛下 我有一言 可講與否
The city is yours.
這是您的城市了
All these people, they're your subjects now.
這裏所有人都是您的臣民
Sometimes it is better to answer injustice
有時用仁慈回應不公
with mercy.
收效更好
I will answer injustice with justice.
我要用正義回應不公
What the hell was that?
這是搞什麼
That was me knocking your ass to the dirt
這是我用你自己的手
with your own hand.
打得你嘴啃泥
You're a rare talent.
你倒是天賦奇才
When you're fighting cripples, anyway.
最擅欺負殘廢
You learned to fight like a good little boy.
你學的是乖娃娃打架
I'll bet that thrust through
我敢打賭 你背後捅瘋王那一劍
the Mad King's back was pretty as a picture.
招式也一定美如畫
You want to fight pretty or you want to win?
你要打得漂亮還是要贏
You talk to my brother this way?
你跟我弟弟也這樣講話
All the time.
一直這樣
He got used to it.
他早習慣了
Do you think he did it?
你說是他乾的嗎
No.
不是
Oh, he hated the little twat, sure.
他自然恨那個小變態
But who didn't?
可是誰不恨呢
And poison's not his style.
下毒也不是他的風格
Or murder, for that matter.
要說起來 謀殺也不是
You want to know for sure, why don't you ask him?
你想弄清楚 幹嗎不去問他
You haven't been to see him yet, eh?
你還沒去看過他吧
We're done for today.
今天到此結束
Your brother ever tell you how I came into his service?
你弟弟給你說過我怎麼開始爲他效力的嗎
You stood for him in his trial by combat at the Eyrie.
你在鷹巢城比武審判中做他的代理騎士
Aye.
對
But only when Lady Arryn demanded the trial take place that day.
可是當艾林夫人要求當日比武審判
You were his first choice.
你纔是他的首選
He named you for his champion
他指定你爲代理騎士
because he knew you would ride day and night to come fight for him.
因爲他知道你會晝夜兼程趕去爲他而戰
You gonna fight for him now?
你現在會爲他而戰嗎
To tell you the truth, this isn't so bad.
說句實話 這兒還不算太糟
Four walls. A pot to piss in.
四面有牆 撒尿有壺
I was chained to a wooden post
我被拴在根木樁上
covered in my own shit for months.
在自己的屎尿裏泡了幾個月
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
你這是在寬慰我嗎
Maybe a bit.
有那麼點意思吧
I'm sorry I didn't come sooner.
抱歉沒早些來
It's complicated, yes.
心情太複雜 是啊
So how is our sister? How do you think?
咱們老姐怎樣了 你說會怎樣
Her son died in her arms.
她兒子死在她懷裏
Her son?
她兒子
Don't.
別這樣
You know what's coming?
你知道接下來會怎樣嗎
My trial for regicide. Yes, I know.
對我的弒君罪進行審判 我知道
I know the whole bloody country thinks I'm guilty.
我知道七國上下都認定我有罪
I know that one of my three judges
我知道我的三位法官之一
has wished me dead more times than I can count.
早就無數次盼我死掉
And that judge is my father.
而那位法官正是我父親
As for Cersei,
至於瑟曦
well, she's probably working on a way
八成正想方設法省去審判
to avoid a trial altogether by having me killed.
直接找人弄死我
Now that you mention it, she did ask.
既然你提起來 她的確要求過
So, should I turn around and close my eyes?
那我是不是該閉上眼睛轉過身去
Depends.
那要看
Did you do it?
是你做的嗎
The Kingslayer brothers.
弒君兄弟
You like it? I like it.
你喜歡嗎 我很喜歡
You're really asking if I killed your son?
你當真在問我有沒有殺你兒子
Are you really asking if I'd kill my brother?
你當真在問我會不會殺親弟弟
How can I help you?
我怎麼幫你
Well, you could set me free.
你可以放我出去
You know I can't.
你知道我不能
Then there's really nothing else to say.
那就沒什麼可說的啦
What do you want me to do? Kill the guards?
你要我怎麼做 殺掉守衛
Sneak you out of the city in the back of a cart?
把你塞進馬車偷偷帶出城
I'm the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard.
我是御林鐵衛隊長
Sorry, I'd forgotten.
抱歉 我忘了
I'd hate for you to do something inappropriate.
害你措置失宜就太糟糕了
Inappropriate?
失宜
You're accused of killing the king. Freeing you is treason.
你被控弒君 放你是叛國
Except I didn't do it.
可我並沒有弒君
Which is why we're having a trial.
所以纔要進行審判
A trial.
審判
If the killer threw himself before the Iron Throne,
就算真兇到鐵王座前自首
confessed to his crimes,
供認罪行
and gave irrefutable evidence of his guilt,
並且拿出鐵證
it wouldn't matter to Cersei.
瑟曦也不會在意
She won't rest until my head's on a spike.
我的頭不插上槍尖 她不會罷休
Not just yours.
不止你的
She's offering a knighthood to whomever finds Sansa Stark.
她宣稱找到珊莎·史塔克的人皆可受封騎士
Sansa couldn't have done this.
不可能是珊莎做的
She had more reason than anyone in the Seven Kingdoms.
她比七國任何人都有動機
Do you think it's a coincidence she disappeared
喬佛裏死去當晚她就消失了
the same night Joffrey died?
你說這是巧合嗎
No, but...
不是 但...
Sansa's not a killer.
珊莎不是殺人兇手
Not yet, anyway.
至少現在還不是
Where are you taking me?
你要帶我去哪兒
I'm getting married to your Aunt Lysa.
我要迎娶你萊莎姨媽
She's waiting for us at the Eyrie.
她在鷹巢城等我們
You'll be safe there.
你在那裏會很安全
Did you kill Joffrey?
是你殺了喬佛裏嗎
Did I kill Joffrey?
是我殺了喬佛裏嗎
I've been in the Vale for weeks.
我幾周前就在艾林谷了
I know it was you.
我知道是你
And who helped me with this conspiracy?
是誰幫我實施密謀呢
Well, there was Ser Dontos.
有個唐託斯爵士
You used him to get me out of King's Landing,
你利用他帶我出君臨
but you would never trust him to kill the king.
可你不會信任他去刺殺國王
Why not? Because you're too smart to trust a drunk.
爲何 以你的才智 不會信任酒鬼
Then perhaps it was your husband.
那或許是你丈夫呢
No.
不是他
How do you know?
你怎麼知道
I just do.
我就是知道
You're right.
你說對了
He wasn't involved in Joffrey's death.
喬佛裏的死與他毫無瓜葛
But you were.
可你卻有份
Do you remember that lovely necklace Dontos gave you?
記得唐託斯給你的那條漂亮項鍊嗎
I don't suppose you noticed that a stone was missing
我猜你肯定沒發現 宴會過後
after the feast.
上面少了一顆寶石
The poison.
那是毒藥
I don't understand.
我不明白
The Lannisters gave you wealth, power.
蘭尼斯特給你錢財 權勢
Joffrey made you the Lord of Harrenhal.
喬佛裏封你爲赫倫堡伯爵
A man with no motive is a man no one suspects.
沒有動機 就沒人會懷疑
Always keep your foes confused.
永遠令你的敵人迷惑
If they don't know who you are or what you want,
他們搞不清你是何人所求何事
they can't know what you plan to do next.
就不會知道你下一步如何打算
I don't believe you.
我不相信
If they catch you, they'll put your head on a spike
如果被他們發現 你的頭會被♥插上槍尖
just like my father's.
就像我父親一樣
You'd risk that just to confuse them?
你冒這麼大的風險只爲迷惑他們
So many men, they risk so little.
太多人不敢冒險
They spend their lives avoiding danger.
一輩子都在設法避免危險
And then they die.
他們都死了
I'd risk everything to get what I want.
爲了我想得到的 我敢賭上一切
And what do you want?
你想得到什麼
Everything.
一切
My friendship with the Lannisters was productive.
與蘭尼斯特的友誼 的確令我收益頗豐
But Joffrey,
可喬佛裏
a vicious boy with a crown on his head,
一個頭戴王冠的惡毒男孩
is not a reliable ally.
不是可靠的盟友
And who could trust a friend like that?
誰能信任這樣的朋友
Who could trust you?
誰會信任你呢
I don't want friends like me.
我不想要自己這樣的朋友
My new friends are predictable.
我的新朋友會按理出牌
Very reasonable people.
都是通情達理之人
As for what happened to Joffrey,
喬佛裏的下場
well, that was something my new friends wanted very badly.
正是我的新朋友急切盼望的
Nothing like a thoughtful gift
周到的見面禮
to make a new friendship grow strong.
最能增進友情
I can't believe you're going.
您這就要離開了
Leaving me alone here with these people.
留我獨自和這些人周旋
The time has come, my dear.
也是時候了 孩子
There's nothing more tedious than a trial.
沒有什麼比審判更乏味了
Except perhaps these gardens.
除了這些花園
If I have to take one more leisurely stroll
再跟這破園子裏溜達下去
through these gardens, I'll fling myself from the cliffs.
我就要飛身跳崖了
Have you been to see Tommen yet?
你去見過託曼嗎
No.
沒有
Have they even agreed to the match?
他們到底同意婚事了嗎
No one tells me anything.
也沒人告訴我
I wasn't originally meant to marry your grandfather Luthor, you know.
最初要嫁給你祖父羅斯的人並不是我
He was engaged to my sister,
他本已和我姊妹
your greataunt Viola.
你姨祖母維奧拉訂婚
I was to be given to some Targaryen or other.
而我要被許給某個坦格利安
Marrying a Targaryen was all the rage back then.
那時候嫁進坦格利安家簡直風光無限
But the moment I saw my intended,
但當我看到未婚夫
with his twitchy little ferret's face
那神經兮兮 獐頭鼠目的模樣
and ludicrous silver hair,
和滑稽透頂的銀髮
I knew he wouldn't do.
我就知道這人不中用
So the evening
所以在羅斯
before Luthor was to propose to my sister,
向我姊妹求婚的前夜
I got lost on my way back from my embroidery lesson
我上完刺繡課回去時迷了路
and happened upon his chamber.
誤入了羅斯的寢殿
How absentminded of me.
瞧我多糊塗呀
The following morning, Luthor never made it down the stairs
翌日一早 羅斯沒有下樓求婚
to propose to my sister 'cause the boy couldn't bloody walk.
因爲那小子已經走不動路了
And once he could, the only thing he wanted
等他能走了 心心念唸的
was what I'd given him the night before.
還是我給他的一夜銷魂
I was good.
我厲害着呢
I was very, very good.
我那是相當厲害
You are even better.
而你更厲害
But you need to act quickly.
但你要快快出手
Cersei may be vicious, but she's not stupid.
瑟曦心腸狠毒 卻並不傻
She'll turn the boy against you as soon as she can.
她會抓緊時機挑撥那孩子對付你
And by the time you're married, it'll be too late.
等到大婚之日 一切就晚了
Luckily for you, the Queen Regent
幸運的是 攝政太后
is rather distracted at the moment.
此刻無暇分神對付你
mourning her dear departed boy,
她正忙着悼念亡子
accusing her brother of his murder,
指控自己親弟弟是兇手
which he didn't commit.
人家可是清白的
Well, he could have done.
可能是他乾的呢
He could have done, but he didn't.
他能 但不是他乾的
You don't know, Grandmother. But I do know.
祖母 這誰知道呢 我知道
You don't think I'd let you marry that beast, do you?
你不會真以爲我會讓你嫁給那個畜生吧
What? I don't understand.
什麼 我不明白
Shh. Don't you worry yourself about all that.
這件事你就不必放在心上了
You just do what needs to be done.
做你該做的事就好
Bring it through!
使勁打
And again.
再來
Very nice. Good.
很好 不錯
A lot of wildlings fight with a weapon in each hand.
很多野人都是雙手持武器作戰
First thing you want to do
首要之事就是
is disarm them to try and even the odds.
打掉他們的武器 扭轉劣勢
Let's see what you can do.
看看大家都什麼水平
Olly, you just watch for now.
奧利 你先觀戰
I can fight.
我也能打
Have you ever held a sword before?
你摸過劍嗎
I was the best archer in our hamlet.
我是村裏最厲害的弓箭手
I was!
我說真的
I believe you.
我相信你
We'll go hunting for rabbits one day.
以後出去獵兔子一定帶你
Right now, watch and learn.
現在你要好好看 好好學
You two.
你們倆
Take it slow, try and disarm each other.
慢慢來 試着打掉對方的武器
You know how to fight.
你很會打
You could have gone easier on him.
但何必下這麼重手
He wouldn't have learned anything that way.
不下重手他就學不會
Lord Snow.
雪諾大人
What do you think you're doing?
你這是幹什麼
Grenn and I were helping them.
葛蘭和我在幫大家訓練
Grenn's a ranger. You're a steward.
葛蘭是遊騎兵 你是事務官
Maybe you forgot that while you were off with your wildling bitch,
你和那野賤♥人鬼混時忘了自己的身份吧
but I didn't.
我可沒忘
Someone has to train them.
必須有人練兵
And that someone isn't you.
反正輪不到你
Go find a chamber pot to empty.
去把夜壺倒了
Go on. Do it.
快 去啊
You traitor's bastard.
叛徒的野種
Give me an excuse.
別給我抓住把柄
Mormont's not here to protect you now.
現在可沒有莫爾蒙護着你
Get back to work.
都回去幹活
Now!
快
I said now!
沒聽見嗎 快
The bastard's wellliked. You're not.
那小子很得人心 你不行
You think I care if they like me? We're at war.
管他得不得人心 現在是打仗的時候
For now.
只是暫時
But you can't be acting commander forever.
但你不能一直代理總司令
There will be a choosing.
勢必要舉行選舉
The old maester will insist on it.
那老學士肯定會堅持這樣做
You might reconsider
你還是考慮一下
his request to march on Craster's.
他要攻打卡斯特堡壘的要求
Let the mutineers take care of Snow.
讓叛徒們把雪諾解決掉
Or you might be taking orders from him the rest of your life.
不然你下半輩子恐怕要聽他發號施令了
A bastard, eh?
你是私生子
Took you for highborn.
還以爲你是貴族少爺
My father was highborn.
我父親是貴族
My mother wasn't.
母親不是
Name's Locke.
在下洛克
Jon Snow.
瓊恩·雪諾
You fight well.
你身手不錯
What brought you up here?
因爲什麼到這兒來
A sense of duty.
責任感
I wanted to do my part for the safety of the realm.
我想爲保衛王國貢獻一份力量
I was a game warden in the Stormlands.
我本是風暴之地的獵場督員
Fed a prized partridge to my hungry kids.
給飢腸轆轆的孩子們餵了只稀罕的松雞
I was stupid enough to get caught.
結果因爲太蠢 被抓了
Chose the Wall over losing my hand.
不想丟一隻手 於是來了長城
Figured I wouldn't have to suck up to any highborn cunts here.
想着來這兒不用討好該死的貴族老爺
Come on, get on with it.
快點 動起來
What are you waiting for? Summer?
你們等什麼呢 等夏天來嗎
Guess I was wrong.
看來我錯了
You sent for me, Your Grace?
您找我 太后陛下
Your Grace.
太后陛下
How formal of you.
你還真是一本正經
How many Kingsguards are posted outside Tommen's door?
託曼門外安排了幾個御林鐵衛
Ser Boros is on duty tonight.
柏洛斯爵士今夜當值
Tomorrow I believe So one?
明天是... 就一個
You have one man guarding the future king?
你只派一個人保護未來的國王
I promise you Tommen's safe.
我保證託曼平安無事
We're protecting him.
我們在保護他
The way you protected Joffrey?
就像你保護喬佛裏一樣嗎
Why did Catelyn Stark set you free?
凱特琳·史塔克爲什麼放了你
What? I've been wondering for months.
什麼 自從那頭大母牛把你送回君臨
Ever since that great cow brought you back to the capital.
我琢磨了幾個月都沒明白
Why did she set you free?
她爲什麼放了你
You know why.
你知道原因
She'd hoped I'd send her daughters back to her.
她希望我把她的女兒們送回去
She hoped or did you promise?
是她希望 還是你許諾
I swore by all the gods
我向諸神發過誓
that if her daughters were alive, I'd return them to her.
只要她的女兒們還活着 就送回她身邊
So you made a sacred vow to the enemy.
這麼說你向敵人發下了神聖的誓言
I wanted to get back to you.
我想回到你身邊
Should I have told her to fuck off?
莫非我該叫她滾開嗎
You didn't mean it, then?
也就是說 你並非出自真心
You have no loyalty to Catelyn Stark?
你對凱特琳·史塔克發的誓毫無誠意
Catelyn Stark's dead.
凱特琳·史塔克死了
So if I told you to leave the capital right now and find Sansa,
如果我要你立即離開君臨 找到珊莎
if I told you to find that murderous little bitch
如果我要你揪出那個兇殘狠毒的小婊♥子
and bring me her head,
把她的腦袋帶回來
would you do it?
你會去做嗎
I know you went to see Tyrion.
我知道你見了提利昂
That creature who murdered our son.
那個謀害我們兒子的畜生
I had to see him.
我必須見他
I had to know for myself.
我必須親口問他
And?
然後呢
He didn't do it, Cersei.
不是他乾的 瑟曦
You've always pitied him.
你總是同情他
Our poor little brother.
我們可憐的小弟弟
Abused by the world.
全世界都對不住他
Despised by his father and sister.
親生父親和姐姐都瞧不起他
He'd kill us all if he could.
如果可以 他會把我們全殺了
I want four men at Tommen's door day and night.
我要你派四個人日夜守在託曼門外
That will be all, Lord Commander.
你可以退下了 隊長
Ser Pounce?
突擊爵士
How did you get past the Kingsguard?
你是怎麼通過御林鐵衛那一關的
Kingsguard.
御林鐵衛
I don't think you're supposed to be here.
我覺得你不該來這兒
Mother doesn't allow me to have visitors at night.
母親不准我夜間會客
I'm not a visitor, Your Grace.
我不是客人 陛下
Word has it I'm to be your bride.
據說我會成爲您的新娘
Did you know that people in arranged marriages
您知道包辦婚姻的男女
often never meet until their wedding day?
通常要到婚禮當天才初次見面吧
Before we decide to spend our lives together,
在我們決定相伴一生之前
we ought to get to know one another.
我們應該先了解對方
Don't you think?
您不這麼覺得嗎
Yes.
沒錯
But if my mother found out It can be our secret. Hmm?
但如果母親發現了 這是我們倆的祕密
If we're going to be man and wife,
既然我們要結爲夫妻
we'll have a few secrets from her, I hope.
我希望我們能有些祕密不讓她知道
So, Your Grace...
那麼 陛下
Yes?
怎麼
Tell me a secret.
告訴我一個祕密
Hello. Aren't you a proper fellow?
你好啊 這位小朋友真漂亮
That's Ser Pounce.
這是突擊爵士
Very handsome.
真是漂亮極了
Joffrey didn't like him.
喬佛裏不喜歡它
He threatened to skin him alive
他威脅說要活剝了它
and mix his innards up in my food
把內臟混到我的食物裏
so I wouldn't know I was eating him.
讓我毫不知情地喫下去
That's very cruel.
真殘忍
You don't strike me as cruel.
我覺得您不是殘忍的人
No.
不是
I don't think I am.
我想我不是
That's a relief.
那我就放心了
Because you know what happens when we marry?
您知道我們結婚後會怎樣嗎
We say our vows in front of the High Septon.
我們在總主教面前起誓
And after the ceremony, there's a feast.
儀式結束後 還有宴會
When we marry, I become yours.
成婚之後 我就是您的了
Forever.
一生一世
It's getting late.
不早了
I should go.
我該走了
May I come and visit you again?
我能再來看您嗎
All right, then.
太好了
Remember,
記住
our little secret.
這是我們的小祕密
Ser Jaime Lannister.
"詹姆·蘭尼斯特爵士"
Knighted and named to the Kingsguard in his 16th year.
十六歲被冊封爲騎士 並被任命爲御林鐵衛
At the sack of King's Landing,
君臨城陷時
murdered his king Aerys II.
殺害國王伊里斯二世
Pardoned by Robert Baratheon.
後被勞勃·拜拉席恩赦免
Thereafter known as the Kingslayer."
由此得名弒君者"
It's the duty of the Lord Commander to fill those pages.
書寫白典是鐵衛隊長的責任
And there's still room left on mine.
我的篇章尚未寫完
Valyrian steel.
瓦雷利亞鋼劍
It's yours.
是你的了
I can't accept this.
我不能接受
It was reforged from Ned Stark's sword.
它是用奈德·史塔克的劍重鑄的
You'll use it to defend Ned Stark's daughter.
你要用它保護奈德·史塔克的女兒
You swore an oath to return the Stark girls to their mother.
你立過誓 將史塔克家的女兒帶回母親身邊
Lady Stark's dead.
史塔克夫人已死
Arya's probably dead, too,
艾莉亞八成也死了
but there's still a chance
但仍有一線希望
to find Sansa and get her somewhere safe.
找到珊莎 把她帶到安全的地方
I've got something else for you.
還有一樣東西要給你
I hope I got your measurements right.
但願沒估錯你的身板
I'll find her.
我一定會找到她
For Lady Catelyn.
爲凱特琳夫人
And for you.
也爲你
I almost forgot.
差點忘了
I have one more gift.
還有個禮物呢
I don't need a squire.
我不需要侍從
Of course you do.
怎麼不需要
He'll slow me down.
他會拖累我的
My brother owes him a debt. He's not safe here.
我弟弟欠他一個人情 他在這裏不安全
You're keeping him from harm. It's chivalry.
你這是保護他 此乃騎士風範
I won't slow you down, ser
我不會拖累您的 爵士
my lady.
小姐
I promise I'll serve you well.
我保證侍奉好您
See? He's a good lad. You'll get along.
瞧 多好的小夥兒 你們相處得來
Compliments of Lord Tyrion.
提利昂大人聊表心意
His axe from the Blackwater.
他在黑水河一戰用的斧子
What are you waiting for, a kiss?
還等什麼呢 要吻別嗎
Ready the lady's horse.
還不去爲小姐備馬
They say the best swords have names.
人們說好劍要配好名
Any ideas?
想取什麼名
Oathkeeper.
守誓劍
Goodbye, Brienne.
再會 布蕾妮
Come on, move.
快點 駕
I should never have taken her away.
我就不應該把她送走
She wasn't safe here. She's not safe out there.
她在這兒不安全 她在那兒也不安全
I should have known.
我早該想到
You told us there were wildlings south of the Wall.
你說了長城以南有野人
If they're raiding the smaller villages,
如果他們正沿路掠奪村莊
Mole's Town could be next.
鼴鼠村很快就會遭殃
Castle Black could be next. I should go back for Gilly.
黑城堡也無法倖免 我得回去找吉莉
We have orders. No one's to leave the castle.
我們有令在身 任何人不得離開城堡
I remember when you disobeyed orders and rode south to help Robb.
可是你就違過令 往南邊去找羅柏
And I remember who came after me and brought me home.
我還記得追上我 把我帶回家的人是誰
I know how hard it is, Sam, believe me.
我理解你的心情 相信我 山姆
When you told me about Bran going beyond the Wall,
當你跟我說布蘭往長城外去了
all I could think about was
我滿腦子想的都是
getting my strength back so I could go and find him.
趕緊恢復體力 好去找他
I wish I could have convinced him to come back with me.
我真希望當時能說服他跟我回來
I tried. Really, I did.
我盡力了 真的
How fast could they travel?
他們行進的速度能有多快
A crippled boy being pulled on a sledge by a simpleton?
一個弱智大塊頭用雪橇拉一個瘸腿的孩子
I don't know.
不知道
They'd pass wildling villages.
可能已經走過幾座野人村子了
They could try to find shelter at one of them.
他們應該能找到藏身的地方
The wildlings have joined up with Mance.
野人都已經加入了曼斯的大軍
Every village or sheltered place will be deserted.
所有的村莊都不會有人住
Except...
除了...
Craster's?
卡斯特堡壘
You think Bran might have found
你覺得布蘭有可能找到...
Snow.
雪諾
I don't mean to interrupt.
我無意打擾二位
Thorne wants to see you.
索恩要見你
Your foray to Craster's Keep,
關於攻打卡斯特堡壘的提議
I'll sanction it.
我打算批准
But I won't order anyone to go with you.
但我不會派人爲你助陣
Volunteers only.
全憑個人意願
Thank you, Ser Alliser.
謝謝 艾裏沙爵士
Brothers.
兄弟們
I'm going beyond the Wall to Craster's Keep.
我將去長城外攻打卡斯特堡壘
I'm going to capture the mutineers holed up there or kill them.
我要逮捕窩藏的叛徒 或者就地解決他們
I'm asking for volunteers to come with me.
在此 我呼籲諸位自願與我同行
There's miles of wilderness between here and Craster's
卡斯特堡壘距此處六十里路之遙
and Mance Rayder has an army bearing down on us,
加之曼斯·雷德的大軍已向我們逼近
but we have to do this.
但我們別無選擇
Our survival may depend on
我們要想活命
us getting to these mutineers before Mance does.
就必須先曼斯一步拿下叛徒
They know the Wall. They know our defenses.
他們對長城瞭如指掌 深知我們的防禦力
If Mance learns what they know, we're lost.
而一旦曼斯也知道了 我們就回天乏術了
But if that's not enough,
如果這還不足以讓你們動容
then consider this.
那麼不妨想一想
If the Night's Watch are truly brothers,
如果我們守夜人是真兄弟
then Lord Commander Mormont was our father.
那麼莫爾蒙總司令就是我們的父親
He lived and died for the Watch
他爲了守夜人 鞠躬盡瘁死而後已
and he was betrayed by his own men.
卻遭到自家人的背叛
Stabbed in the back by cowards.
被那幫孬種從背後捅死
He deserved far better.
他不該落此下場
All we can give him now is justice.
我們現在能做的 唯有還他公道
Who will join me?
誰願與我同行
I can't let a recruit come north of the Wall.
我不能讓新兵前往長城以北
Then let me say my vows.
那讓我宣誓即可
If it's a fight you're heading for, then you need men who know how.
如果你要打仗 就得用會打的人
Thank you, brothers.
謝了 兄弟們
No, don't.
不 不要
Don't, please.
求你了 不要
Please don't. Ow!
求求你 不要
You're hurting me.
你弄疼我了
Karl Tanner from Gin Alley
來自琴酒巷的卡爾·坦納
drinking wine from the skull of Jeor fucking Mormont.
正用該死的傑奧·莫爾蒙的頭骨喝酒
Any command for us, Lord Commander?
有何指示 總司令大人
What's that?
你說什麼fuck 'em till they're dead?
把她們操♥死爲止
Did you hear that, boys?
聽見沒有 夥計們fuck 'em till they're dead.
把她們操♥死爲止
Rast.
雷斯特
Go outside and feed the beast.
出去喂那個畜生
We should kill that thing.
我們應該殺了那東西
You should shut your fucking hole,
你的臭洞子應該閉好纔是
ugly little cunt.
噁心的小賤逼
You look like a fucking ballsack.
長這麼一副蠢蛋樣兒
Ugly. Look at your stupid cunt face.
醜死了 瞧瞧你這張蠢逼賤♥貨臉
I could piss in any gutter and soak five of you.
老子瞎找條溝撒泡尿 能淹死五個你這樣的
Know how much they paid me to kill a man in King's Landing?
知道君臨那邊請我殺人給多少錢嗎
Seven silvers.
七個銀幣
They told me a man's name and that man never saw daylight again.
只要說個名字 那人就看不到第二天的太陽
None of them cocksuckers got away from me.
沒有一個傻蛋逃得出我手心
Haven't lost a fight since I was nine.
我從九歲起就沒輸過
Maybe it's time.
沒準該輸了
What do you think, eh?
你覺得呢
Maybe you're the man.
沒準你能幹翻我
Eh, cunt?
說啊 娘們
I wouldn't stand a chance.
我一點兒機會都沒有
None of us would.
我們都不行
I was a fucking legend in Gin Alley.
我在琴酒巷可是傳奇人物
A fucking legend!
傳奇啊他媽的
I would take any knight any knight, any time.
無論哪個騎士 我隨時隨地幹翻他fucking cunts in steel plate. fucking cowards.
披甲戴盔的娘們 全他媽的懦夫
A gift for the gods. A gift for the gods.
獻給神的禮物 獻給神的禮物
A gift for the gods.
獻給神的禮物
What the fuck is that?
這他媽的是什麼
Craster's last child. A boy.
卡斯特的最後一個孩子 是男孩
What am I supposed to do with him?
我要拿他怎麼辦
What did Craster do with 'em?
卡斯特怎麼處置
Kill 'em before they could grow up and do the same to him?
現在就宰了 免得養大了學老爹的樣嗎
All right.
好吧
Don't need another mouth to feed.
少張嘴要喫要喝
Hand him over. He didn't kill them.
給我 他不殺男孩
He offered them. To who?
他拿去獻祭 給誰
To the gods.
給神
The white walkers.
異鬼
A gift for the gods. A gift for the gods.
獻給神的禮物 獻給神的禮物
A gift for the gods. A gift for the gods.
獻給神的禮物 獻給神的禮物
A gift for the gods. A gift for the gods.
獻給神的禮物 獻給神的禮物
Shut up!
閉嘴
So...
那麼
if it worked for him...
既然他能這麼幹
Let's give the walkers what they want.
那就滿足異鬼的心願
Rast is headed that way.
雷斯特正好順路
Pinkeyed fuck.
紅眼雜種
You thirsty?
渴嗎fuck!
操
Hodor.
阿多
Do you hear that?
你們聽見了嗎
Is that a baby?
是嬰兒嗎
It's coming.
來了
I'm going out there.
我要去看看
No, we need to stay together.
不 我們不要分開
I'm going.
我去了
Bran. Bran. Hodor. Hodor.
布蘭 布蘭 阿多 阿多
Hodor. Bran, what happened?
阿多 布蘭 怎麼了
Summer, he's hurt. They've caught him in a trap.
夏天受傷了 掉進了他們的陷阱
Who?
誰的陷阱
I didn't see, but they have my brother's wolf.
我沒看見 他們抓了我哥哥的狼
They have Ghost.
他們抓了白靈
They're Night's Watch.
他們是守夜人
Look.
看
Jon might be here.
瓊恩可能在這裏
If Jon was here, why would they put his wolf in a cage?
要是瓊恩在 爲何把狼關在籠子裏
They might have been Night's Watch once, not anymore.
他們也許以前是守夜人 但現在不是了
We're not safe here. We need to go.
這裏不安全 我們必須走
No.
不
Bran, we need to go now.
布蘭 我們必須馬上走
I'm not leaving without Summer.
不救出夏天 我不走
Can you remember where the cage was?
你記得籠子在哪裏嗎
The east side of the keep.
堡壘的東邊
If I'm not back soon, we'll meet
如果我一時半會沒回來 我們就到...
Hodor.
阿多
Hodor.
阿多
Hodor. Hodor.
阿多 阿多
Hodor.
阿多
If I was your size, I'd be king of the fucking world.
我要是有你這個塊頭 我他媽就天下無敵了
Help him up.
扶他起來
This is nice.
料子不錯
Fine leather.
好皮子
You're no wildling.
你不是野人
Important. Highborn.
有地位 貴族家的
Who are you?
你是誰
You see, where I come from,
在我老家那裏
a commoner like me slaps a little lord like you,
我這種平頭百姓扇你這種小少爺的耳光
I'd lose my right hand.
右手鐵定保不住
But we're a long way from home, aren't we?
但我們離家好遠哦 不是嗎
And the two of you,
還有你們兩個
fancylooking folks north of the Wall
怪模怪樣的 跑到長城北邊
creeping through the woods.
鑽林子
Isn't that a bit odd?
有點古怪啊
I like your curly hair.
我喜歡你的捲髮
My mom had curls like that.
我媽就有這樣的捲髮
Beautiful brown curls.
漂亮的棕色捲髮
Why'd you drag a crippled boy all the way up here?
爲什麼帶個殘廢小子跑這麼遠來
See you haven't played this game before.
看來你們以前沒遇到過這種情況
A highborn hostage,
貴族人質
that's valuable.
值錢
But three of them,
不過另外三人
that's a lot of mouths to feed.
白喫白喝養不起
What the fuck's wrong with him? Come here.
他這是什麼毛病 過來
No, please. Please. Please, let me help him.
別 求你了 讓我去幫幫他
Who are you? Please.
你是誰 求你了
Who are you? I'm Brandon Stark!
你是誰 我是布蘭登·史塔克
I'm Brandon Stark of Winterfell.
臨冬城的布蘭登·史塔克
It's Jon Snow's brother.
是瓊恩·雪諾的弟弟
It's Meera. It's Meera. I'm right here.
沒事 有梅拉呢 有我呢
And I thought this was gonna be another boring day.
我還以爲又是無聊的一天呢