託曼一世
May the Warrior grant him courage
願戰士賜予他勇氣
and protect him in these perilous times.
在危難中護佑他
May the smith grant him strength
願鐵匠賜予他力量
that he might bear this heavy burden
助他擔負重任
And may the Crone, she that knows the fate of all men,
願知曉一切凡人命運的老嫗
show him the path he must walk
爲他指明前路
and guide him through the dark places that lie ahead.
引領他穿越途中的黑暗
In the light of the Seven, I now proclaim Tommen
在七神見證下 我莊嚴宣告
of the House Baratheon First of His Name
拜拉席恩家族的託曼一世爲
King of the Andals and the First Men
安達爾人和先民的國王
and Lord of the Seven Kingdoms.
七國的統治者
Long may he reign!
願他的統治長久
Long may he reign!
願他的統治長久
Special day.
不尋常的一天
Your Grace.
陛下
Your Grace.
陛下
Your Grace. Your Grace.
陛下 陛下
Your Grace.
陛下
There he is.
他做到了
Long may he reign.
願他的統治長久
Long may he reign.
願他的統治長久
He sits the throne like he was born to it.
他坐在王座上就像個天生的王者
Yes. He wasn't, though, was he?
沒錯 可生來要做國王的並不是他
No, he wasn't.
的確不是
You still mourn for Joffrey?
你還在爲喬佛裏服喪嗎
He was my husband. My king.
他生前是我丈夫 我的國王
He would have been your nightmare.
他本會成爲你的噩夢
Your Grace, I feel
陛下 我覺得...
You knew exactly what he was.
你清楚他的本性
I did, too.
我也清楚
You never love anything in the world
你永遠不會像愛你第一個孩子那樣
the way you love your first child.
愛世上任何東西
Doesn't matter what they do.
無論他做了什麼
And what he did, it shocked me.
而他所做的事 令我驚駭
Do you think I'm easily shocked?
你看我是輕易會震驚的人嗎
No.
不是
The things he did shocked me.
他做的那些事 令我驚駭
He's only a boy.
他還是個孩子
A good boy. A decent boy.
好孩子 乖孩子
He always has been.
一直都是
Who was the last decent king, I wonder?
試問上一位像樣的國王是誰
He could be the first man who sits on that throne
他可能成爲五十年來第一位
in years to actually deserve it.
德配此位的賢王
It would be some consolation, wouldn't it?
那也是一種安慰吧
For all the horror that put him there.
相對於將他推上王位的慘事
He will need help...
要統治好天下
if he's going to rule well.
他還需要幫助
He has you.
他有您
A mother is not enough.
只有母親是不夠的
You're still interested in being queen, I take it?
我想你仍然有興趣做王后吧
After all that's happened
發生了那麼多事...
it sounds strange, I know, but I am
我知道這聽起來有些荒唐 可是我...
I haven't even given any thought to it,
我還沒有想過
what comes next.
下一步會怎樣
It would be a great honor, of course.
這自然是極大的榮耀
But I will have to speak to my father about it.
但我需要跟父親商量
Yes, speak to your father.
好 你去找你父親談
I'll speak to mine.
我去跟我父親講
We may be faced with an alarming number of weddings soon.
接下來的婚禮會讓人應接不暇呢
I won't even know what to call you.
到時候我都不知該怎麼稱呼您
Sister?
嫂子
Or Mother?
還是母親
King Joffrey Baratheon is dead.
喬佛裏·拜拉席恩國王死了
Murdered at his own wedding.
在自己的婚禮上被害
And we have taken the Meereenese navy, Your Grace.
我們奪下了彌林的海軍 陛下
The Second Sons took the Meereenese navy.
次子團奪下了彌林的海軍
Who told you to take the navy?
誰教你去奪海軍
No one.
沒人
So why did you do it?
那你爲何要去
I heard you liked ships.
聽說您喜歡船
How many ships?
多少艘船
Your Grace.
九十三艘 陛下,
How many men can they carry?
可以載多少人
not counting sailors.
九千三百人 不算水手,,
Would that be enough to take King's Landing?
這些人足夠拿下君臨嗎
The Lannisters have more.
蘭尼斯特軍隊更多
They've been fighting Joffrey's wars for years.
他們已爲喬佛裏征戰數年
They're tired, dispersed.
兵士疲敝 軍力四散
And now their king is dead.
如今又死了國王
Unsullied, , Second Sons
八千無垢者 兩千次子團,
sailing into Blackwater Bay
乘船殺進黑水灣
and storming the gates without warning.
突襲城門 風捲殘雲
It's hard to say. It could be enough.
很難說 或許足夠
But we're not fighting to make you queen of King's Landing.
但我們打仗不是爲了讓您當上君臨城的女王
men can't conquer Westeros.
一萬人無法征服維斯特洛,
The old houses will flock to our queen
一旦女王渡過狹海
when she crosses the Narrow Sea.
大貴族會羣起擁護
The old houses will flock to whichever side they think will win,
大貴族只會擁護他們認爲會取勝的一方
as they always have.
像以往一樣
There's other news.
還有別的消息
From Yunkai.
來自淵凱
Without the Unsullied to enforce your rule,
沒有無垢者維護您的秩序
the Wise Masters have retaken control of the city.
賢主們已經重新控制了城市
They've reenslaved the freedmen who stayed behind
他們再次奴役了留在城裏的自由人
and sworn to take revenge against you.
併發誓對您報復
And in Astapor,
還有阿斯塔波
the council you installed to rule over the city
您留下統治阿斯塔波的議會
has been overthrown by a butcher named Cleon
被一個名叫克萊昂的屠夫推翻
who's declared himself "His Imperial Majesty."
此人已經自立爲皇帝
Please leave me.
都退下吧
Not you, Jorah.
你留下 喬拉
It appears my liberation of Slaver's Bay isn't going quite as planned.
看來我解放奴隸灣的成效並不如先前所願
You could sail for Westeros
您可以乘船去維斯特洛
and leave it all behind.
將這一切拋諸身後
A boy sits on the Iron Throne.
鐵王座上的不過是個男孩
A boy many believe to be a bastard with no right to it.
據信是個野種 無權繼位
They've never been more vulnerable.
他們從未這般不堪一擊
You counseled me against rashness once in Qarth.
在魁爾斯你曾勸我切勿魯莽
I didn't listen.
我未聽取
That all worked out well.
結果一切順利
How can I rule seven kingdoms
我若連奴隸灣都無法掌控
if I can't control Slaver's Bay?
怎能統治七國
Why should anyone trust me?
人們憑什麼信任我
Why should anyone follow me?
憑什麼追隨我
You're a Targaryen.
您是坦格利安傳人
You're the Mother of Dragons.
您是龍之母
I need to be more than that.
我不能止步於此
I will not let those I have freed slide back into chains.
我不能讓獲得自由的子民再次被奴役
I will not sail for Westeros.
我暫不進攻維斯特洛
What, then?
那您有何打算
I will do what queens do.
我要做女王該做的事
I will rule.
我要統治
Pull up your hood.
罩上兜帽
A memorable shade.
這樣子太顯眼
But how would they know?
他們怎麼認得出我
You know what kind of stories poor men enjoy the most?
你知道窮人最喜歡什麼內容的故事
Ones about rich girls they'll never meet.
一輩子都見不到的貴族小姐
Is this the only way into the Eyrie?
這是唯一去鷹巢城的路嗎
The mountains are impassable.
周圍的羣山無法逾越
If you want to get to the Eyrie,
如果想去鷹巢城
you need to go through the Bloody Gate.
血門是必經之地
It doesn't matter how large your army is,
縱使你有千軍萬馬
if you attack this gate, you do it on this road,
要想攻打城門 就必須走這條路
three men abreast
三人並排
and get slaughtered like goats.
然後像羔羊一樣被宰掉
The first Lords of the Vale didn't have much,
最早一批谷地諸侯沒什麼資源
but they had these mountains
但他們有這片山
and they knew how to use them.
而且懂得如何加以利用
And the fortress they built here has never been overcome.
他們建造的城堡從未被攻破
Not once in , years.
一千年來一次都沒有
Know your strengths, use them wisely,
認清自己的長處 明智地加以利用
and one man can be worth ,.
一人便可對抗千軍萬馬
Who would pass the Bloody Gate?
待過血門者何人
Lord Petyr Baelish and his niece Alayne.
培提爾·貝里席大人和外甥女阿蓮
Stand to.
解除戒備
Stand to! Stand to!
解除戒備 解除戒備
Welcome back, Lord Baelish.
歡迎回來 貝里席大人
Uncle Petyr!
培提爾叔叔
My Lord.
大人
I have brought you a gift.
我給你帶了禮物
Lord Baelish.
貝里席大人
My Lady. Look what Uncle Petyr brought me.
夫人 快看培提爾叔叔給我的禮物
A beautiful gift for a beautiful boy.
漂亮禮物配漂亮小子
It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Lady Arryn.
很高興認識您 艾林夫人
My name is Al
我叫阿...
Oh, do take down that hood, child.
快把兜帽摘下來 孩子
Don't you think I know who you are?
我怎麼會不認得你
You think I'd let my intended leave the Eyrie on urgent business
我允准未婚夫離開鷹巢城操辦急事
without knowing what that business was?
怎會不知是什麼事
I let him go so he could bring you here to me.
我放他走 讓他把你帶來
My flesh and blood.
與我血脈相連的骨肉
It's wonderful to meet you, Aunt Lysa.
能見到您真是太好了 萊莎姨媽
You mustn't call me that in front of anyone else.
在其他人面前絕對不能這麼叫我
Of course. I understand.
當然 我明白
No one can know you're here.
不能讓人知道你在這兒
It would put us in a very precarious position.
否則我們的處境會很危險
I would never say a thing.
我絕對不說
The Lannisters want to destroy us.
蘭尼斯特想要毀掉我們
They've been trying for years.
他們多年來一直在嘗試
Now they know what it feels like.
如今他們嚐到甜頭了
Mummy said they killed your mother
媽咪說他們殺了你母親
and they chopped off your brother's head.
還砍了你哥哥的頭
They did, and my father's.
沒錯 我父親也未能倖免
They killed my father, too, with poison.
他們也殺了我父親 下毒
I wanted to make the little Lannister baby man fly,
我本來想讓小個子蘭尼斯特飛
but Mother said I couldn't.
但母親不同意
Make him fly?
讓他飛
Through the Moon Door.
從月門飛出去
And on top of everything else,
更過分的是
they made you marry that filthy troll.
他們還逼你嫁給那骯髒的怪物
They did. They made us both.
是的 我們兩人都是被逼
Lord Tyrion didn't want to.
提利昂大人也不願意
I don't believe that for a moment.
這我可不信
Did he force himself on you?
他強迫你行房了嗎
No.
沒有
We never Good.
我們沒... 很好
Robin, this is your cousin Sansa.
羅賓 這是你表姐珊莎
But you're not to call her Sansa in front of anyone
但除了在我和培提爾叔叔面前
but Uncle Petyr and myself. Do you understand?
其它場合都不準叫她珊莎 明白嗎
Sansa, this is my son Robin.
珊莎 這是我兒子羅賓
It's a pleasure to meet you, Robin.
很高興見到你 羅賓
Robin, show Sansa to her chamber.
羅賓 把珊莎帶到她房間去
Take the back stairs.
走後面的樓梯
Go. We'll speak soon.
去吧 過會兒再談
What took you so long?
你怎麼去了這麼久
Arranging for the ascension of King Tommen I,
安排國王託曼一世登基
extricating Sansa, getting her here alive.
解救珊莎 把她活着帶過來
She's here.
她來了
We've spent more than enough time on her for one evening.
整個晚上都在處理她的事 還不夠嗎
Let's get married tonight.
我們今晚就結婚吧
Ought we not...
難道我們不該
inform the Lords of the Vale about the ceremony?
通知谷地諸侯婚禮的事嗎
There's only one Lord of the Vale.
谷地只有一個主君
The others can all hang.
其他人都見鬼去吧
Lurking and simpering on the stairs like buzzards
我丈夫一死 他們就像禿鷹一樣
the moment my husband died,
笑嘻嘻地在樓梯上打埋伏
trying to get their claws in me.
都想拿爪子抓我
I do think that we could wait until
我覺得我們可以等到...
I'm done waiting, Petyr.
我不想等了 培提爾
We had our wedding night many years ago.
我們很多年前就洞房過了
Or don't you remember?
難道你不記得了
Like it was yesterday.
記憶猶新
What wife would do for you the things I've done for you?
哪個妻子可以像我一樣爲你做那些事
What wife would trust you the way I've trusted you?
哪個妻子可以像我這樣信任你
When you gave me those drops
你給了我那些"淚珠"
and told me to pour them into Jon's wine,
要我倒進瓊恩的酒裏
my husband's wine
我丈夫的酒裏
when you told me to write a letter to Cat
你讓我寫信給凱特
telling her it was the Lannisters
告訴她是蘭尼斯特...
The deed is done.
此事已過
Faded into nothing.
煙消雲散了
Only speaking of it can make it real.
不提起 便沒有這回事
Tonight it is, then.
那就今晚成婚
Let me bathe and dress for the occasion.
先容我沐浴更衣
Once I'm presentable, I'll call on the septon immediately.
等我打扮好了 就立刻去叫修士
I'm warning you.
事先提醒你
I'm going to scream when my husband makes love to me.
我跟丈夫做♥愛的時候會大聲叫出來
I'm going to scream so loud,
那叫聲大得
they'll hear me clear across the Narrow Sea.
狹海對岸也聽得清楚
When will the wedding take place in your mind?
你覺得什麼時候辦婚禮
As soon as decency permits.
越快越好 只要不失禮節
After we've allowed Tommen
給出足夠的時間
the appropriate time to mourn his brother
讓託曼悼念他的哥哥
and Margaery to mourn her husband.
讓瑪格麗悼念丈夫
A fortnight? That seems reasonable.
兩週後 應當合適
No jugglers, no jousting dwarves,
不要雜耍 不要侏儒比武
no course meals.
不要七十七道菜的大餐
And your wedding to Loras?
你和洛拉斯的婚禮何時辦
Shortly after Tommen's.
託曼的婚禮後即刻辦
Shortly? A fortnight.
即刻 兩週後
I know you don't like them.
我知道你不喜歡他們
I didn't like your husband.
我也不喜歡你的亡夫
Used to pat me on the back a lot.
老是拍我的背
I didn't trust him.
我不信任他
We had that in common.
同感
You don't need to make formal alliances with people you trust.
與信任之人不必正式結盟
Then whom can we trust?
那我們能信任誰
Ourselves alone.
只有我們自己
The Tyrells
提利爾家
are our only true rivals
在資源方面
in terms of resources
是我們唯一的勁敵
and we need them on our side.
我們需要拉攏他們
Robert wasn't particularly rich.
勞勃並不是十分富有
Robert had me funding him.
勞勃有我的資助
Wars swallow gold like a pit in the earth.
戰爭就是吞噬金子的無底洞
I suppose that explains why we did so well in the last one.
我想這可以解釋上一場戰爭我們爲何大獲全勝
Do you know how much gold
你知道過去一年中
was mined in the Westerlands this past year?
西境開採出了多少金子嗎
Haven't a clue.
全無頭緒
Go on, your best guess.
來吧 猜猜看
Pounds, tons, ounces?
以磅 以噸 還是以兩計
Doesn't matter. The answer is the same.
無所謂 答案都是一樣的
That can't be.
不可能
Our last working mine ran dry three years ago.
我們的最後一座金礦三年前就枯竭了
Then how do we pay for anything?
那我們是怎麼維持開銷的
The crown owes the Iron Bank of Braavos
王室欠了布拉佛斯的鐵金庫
a tremendous amount of money.
一大筆錢
How much?
多大
A tremendous amount.
巨大
There must be someone at the Iron Bank
您一定能和鐵金庫的
you can speak to, come to some arrangement.
哪個人談談 達成什麼協議
The Iron Bank is the Iron Bank.
鐵金庫就是鐵金庫
There is no someone.
沒有哪個人一說
Someone does work there. It is comprised of people.
那裏肯定有人做事 鐵金庫由人組成
And a temple is comprised of stones.
神廟由石塊壘成
One stone crumbles and another takes its place.
一塊碎了 另一塊補上
And the temple holds its form for , years or more.
而神廟屹立千年以上
That's what the Iron Bank is a temple.
鐵金庫就是這樣一座神廟
We all live in its shadow and almost none of us know it.
我們都活在它的陰影中 卻幾乎無人知曉
You can't run from them. You can't cheat them.
你逃不脫他們 騙不倒他們
You can't sway them with excuses.
無法拿藉口敷衍他們
If you owe them money and you don't want to crumble yourself,
如果你欠他們錢 又不想粉身碎骨
you pay it back.
那就還錢
Vesting the Tyrells in the crown
將提利爾家納入王室
will help a great deal in this respect.
將在這方面給我們極大幫助
It's for the good of the family, I understand that.
這是爲了家族利益 我能理解
I'm not sure my brothers do.
但兩個弟弟未必能
I know you're building a strong case against Tyrion.
我知道你想要提利昂無法翻身
And as a mother, that is your right.
這是你身爲人母的權利
But as a judge, I cannot discuss the trial with you.
但身爲法官 我不能與你談論審判的事
I respect that.
我尊重這一點
We don't need to discuss it.
我們不用談
The Lannister legacy is the only thing that matters.
蘭尼斯特的家業至關重要
You've started wars to protect this family.
您爲保護家族不惜發起戰爭
Turned your back on Jaime
因爲詹姆拒絕
for refusing to contribute to its future.
爲家族的未來效力 您不惜背棄他
What does Tyrion deserve
那麼將家族的未來
for lighting that future on fire?
付之一炬的提利昂 該遭受何種下場
Joffrey.
喬佛裏
Cersei.
瑟曦
Walder Frey.
瓦德·佛雷
Meryn Trant.
馬林·特蘭
Tywin Lannister.
泰溫·蘭尼斯特
The Red Woman.
紅袍女
Beric Dondarrion.
貝里·唐德利恩
Thoros of Myr.
密爾的索羅斯
Ilyn Payne.
伊林·派恩
The Mountain.
魔山
Would you shut up?
你能閉嘴嗎
I can't sleep until I say the names.
不念完名字我睡不着
The names of every fucking person in Westeros?
維斯特洛所有人的名字全他媽要念嗎
Only the ones I'm going to kill.
只是我要殺掉的人
Hate's as good a thing as any to keep a person going.
仇恨是好東西 讓人渾身是勁
Better than most.
好過很多別的東西
We come across my brother,
如果我們碰到我哥哥
maybe we can both cross a name off our list.
也許咱倆的名單上都能劃去一個名字了
If he were here right now, what would you do?
如果他現在來了 你會怎麼做
I'd tell him to shut the fuck up
我會叫他閉上臭嘴
so I can get some sleep.
讓我好好睡會兒
Go on, get it over with,
繼續 快點唸完
your list of doomed men.
你那份死亡名單
I'm almost done.
我快唸完了
Only one name left.
只剩一個名字
Go on.
唸吧
The Hound.
獵狗
Thank you.
謝謝
Your mother always had a sweet tooth, you know?
你母親一直很喜歡喫甜食 你知道嗎
Really? Oh, yes.
真的嗎 真的
At suppertime, she would go straight for honey cakes,
一到晚餐 她就直接撲向蜂蜜蛋糕
candied almonds, custard.
蜜餞杏仁 奶油蛋羹
Anything sweet.
只要是甜的
Eventually, your grandfather
到最後 你外祖父
had to assign a septa to watch her at meals.
不得不派了個修女監督她喫飯
Cat was the firstborn daughter after all.
畢竟凱特是長女
It was important that she remain desirable
她必須保持身材
so Father could arrange a good match for her
以便釣個金龜婿
and she was starting to get fat.
而她開始長胖了
My mother fat?
我母親 長胖
She never let me have my pudding
在我喫完正餐前
until I'd finished all my proper food.
她從不讓我喫布丁
This is before she married your father and moved to the North.
那是在她嫁給你父親 搬到北境之前
By the time you were born,
到了你出生時
your father's austerity had become hers.
她已變得和你父親一樣節儉
Marriage changes people.
婚姻會改變人
I didn't mean for you to stop.
我不是要你停下
Go on, enjoy them.
喫吧 好好享用
How do you like them?
味道如何
They're delicious.
非常美味
Where did you get the lemons? You can't grow them up here.
檸檬是哪兒來的 這裏種不了檸檬
Oh, gods, no.
當然不是
Petyr had three crates brought all the way from King's Landing.
培提爾從君臨帶回了整整三箱
He knew you liked lemon cakes.
他知道你喜歡檸檬蛋糕
He's so kind.
他真好
He really cares for you.
他非常關心你
Think where you'd be without him.
想想看 要是沒有他 你會落到什麼境地
In their clutches and tried for murder.
落在他們手裏 接受謀殺罪的審判
Yes. I'm very lucky.
是的 我很幸運
He feels responsible for you.
他覺得有責任保護你
Oh, I know he does. I'm so grateful.
我知道 也非常感激
Why?
爲什麼呢
Why does he feel responsible for you?
他怎麼就覺得有責任保護你呢
Well, I'm half Tully.
我有一半的徒利家血統
He loved your family so much. Loved your mother.
他這是愛屋及烏 愛你母親罷了
No. That's what you wanted to say.
不是 你就是想說這個
He loves you, Aunt Lysa. He's married to you.
他愛的是您 萊莎姨媽 況且你們成婚了
Your mother never loved him. Never.
你母親從未愛過他 從來沒有
Cat always went straight for the sweetest thing.
凱特向來只要最甜的
The most obvious thing. Your Uncle Brandon.
最耀眼的 也就是你的伯父布蘭登
Your handsome, arrogant, cruel Uncle Brandon.
你那傲慢而又殘忍的美男子布蘭登伯父
He almost killed Petyr in a duel.
差點在決鬥中殺了培提爾
And your mother loved him anyway.
但你母親依然愛他
And now Petyr is risking his life to save you,
而現在培提爾不顧生命危險救了你
the daughter of a woman who didn't love him
救了一個薄情女人的女兒
no more than those whores in his brothels.
你母親對他的情誼還不如他窯子裏的妓♥女
Has he told you about them? No.
他沒告訴你嗎 沒有
He hasn't told you about the vile things
他沒告訴過你 那些女人用身體
they do with their bodies?
乾的髒事兒嗎
The vile things they let him do with their bodies?
他在那些女人的身體上乾的髒事兒嗎
No, never. Are you pregnant?
從來沒說過 你懷孕了沒有
What? No, I told you. Lord Tyrion and I never
什麼 沒有 提利昂大人和我...
I wasn't asking about Tyrion.
我問的不是提利昂
What have you let Petyr do with your body?
你有沒有讓培提爾碰過你
Aunt Lysa, no, I Your young, pretty body.
沒有 萊莎姨媽 你這麼年輕漂亮
Nothing. I'm a virgin. Don't lie to me.
什麼都沒有 我是處女 別撒謊
You're hurting me.
您弄疼我了
I'll know if you lie.
你瞞不住我
I'm a virgin, I swear it.
我發誓 我是處女
He loves you, Aunt Lysa.
他愛的是您 萊莎姨媽
All he says is that I'm stupid.
他只是說我蠢
I'm a stupid little girl with stupid dreams
說我是滿腦子蠢念頭的蠢姑娘
who never learns and I'm a terrible liar,
從來不長進 也不會說謊
so I should always tell the truth.
所以我什麼時候都應該說真話
And I swear to you that he has never touched me.
我向您發誓 他從來沒碰過我
Not once, not ever.
從來沒有 一次都沒有
It's all right.
沒事了
It will all be all right.
一切都會好的
You'll be a widow soon.
你很快就會成爲寡婦
They'll execute that dwarf for murdering the king
他們馬上就要處死那個謀殺國王的侏儒
and you'll be free to marry Robin.
然後你可以嫁給羅賓
You'll be the Lady of the Vale.
成爲艾林谷的公爵夫人
Didn't they teach you how to ride a horse?
沒人教你怎麼騎馬嗎
Yes, my lady, when I was young.
教過 小姐 那還是小時候
There wasn't much call for it with Lord Tyrion, though.
但在服侍提利昂大人期間沒什麼用
He preferred litters.
他喜歡坐轎子
Perhaps you should have stayed with him.
也許你該留在他身邊
It's not going to be a pleasant journey for you.
這次遠行怕是有你好受的
It could take weeks to get to the Wall, depending on the weather.
看天氣好壞 估計要好幾周才能到長城
That's a long way off.
那是挺遠的
Well, Lady Sansa's brother's at Castle Black.
因爲珊莎小姐的哥哥在黑城堡
If I were her, that's where I'd go.
換做我 肯定去那裏
Feel free to stop at any point.
你要是想走 隨時都可以
Never, my lady. I'm your squire.
我絕對不走 小姐 我是您的侍從
I've made it this far in the world without a squire.
我沒有侍從也一路走過來了
I don't see why I need one now.
爲何這就非要個侍從了
All knights have squires, my lady.
騎士都有侍從 小姐
I'm not a knight.
我不是騎士
And I'm not a slaver, either. I don't own you.
也不是奴隸主 你不屬於我
I swore an oath, my lady.
我已經宣誓效忠於您 小姐
I am releasing you from that oath.
那我解除你的誓言
That means you could leave.
也就是說你可以走了
I know.
我知道
What do you think will happen if you leave?
你覺得你要是走了會怎樣
They'll say I wasn't a very good squire.
人們會說我是個不稱職的侍從
The hell you doing?
你這是幹什麼
Practicing.
練習
What, ways to die? No one's going to kill me.
練習怎麼死嗎 沒人來殺我
They will if you nance around like that.
你要是玩這種花拳繡腿 那就等死吧
That's no way to fight.
哪有這麼打的
It's not fighting. It's water dancing.
這不是打 這是水之舞
Dancing?
舞
Maybe you ought to put on a dress.
那你該穿條花裙子纔對
Who taught you that shite?
這破爛玩意兒誰教的
The greatest swordsman who ever lived.
古往今來最偉大的劍士
Syrio Forel, the First Sword to the Sealord of Braavos.
西利歐·佛瑞爾 布拉佛斯海王的首席劍士
Braavos.
布拉佛斯
Greasyhaired little bastard, I bet.
肯定是個油頭粉面的小雜種
They all are.
那兒的人都那樣
What do you know about anything?
你知道什麼呀
I bet his hair is greasier than Joffrey's cunt.
那小子的油頭肯定比喬佛裏的屄♥抹得還亮
It was not. Was? He dead?
那時候可不是 那時候 他死了嗎
Yes. How?
是 怎麼死的
He was killed. Who by?
被人殺了 誰殺的
Meryn Trant. That's why Ser Meryn
馬林·特蘭 所以馬林爵士...
Meryn Trant?
馬林·特蘭
The greatest swordsman who ever lived
古往今來最偉大的劍士
killed by Meryn fucking Trant?
居然死在馬林·特蘭這種小丑手上
He was outnumbered. Any boy whore with a sword
他寡不敵衆 隨便哪個小男妓拿把劍
could beat three Meryn Trants.
放倒兩三個馬林·特蘭都不成問題
Syrio didn't have a sword. Or armor. Just a stick.
西利歐沒有劍 也沒盔甲 只有根木棍
The greatest swordsman who ever lived didn't have a sword?
古往今來最偉大的劍士居然連劍都沒有
All right. You have a sword.
既然如此 你手上有劍
Let's see what he taught you.
看看他都教了你什麼
Go on, do it for your Braavosi friend.
來呀 給你那布拉佛斯朋友長長臉
Dead like all the rest of your friends.
他跟你其他朋友一樣都死翹翹了
Your friend's dead and Meryn Trant's not
你朋友死了 但馬林·特蘭沒死
cause Trant had armor
因爲特蘭穿了盔甲'
and a big fucking sword.
還他媽的有把大劍
Your Grace.
太后陛下
Prince Oberyn. Writing letters?
奧柏恩親王 在寫信嗎
A poem, actually.
其實是寫詩
May I show you the gardens?
我帶你逛逛花園可好
I couldn't very well refuse a royal escort.
太后陛下盛情 我豈敢拒絕
No, you couldn't.
是啊 沒法拒絕
I didn't realize you were a poet.
沒想到你還是詩人
Not a very good one.
蹩腳詩人一個
For your paramour?
寫給情人的嗎
For one of my daughters.
給我的一個女兒
You have several, don't you?
你有好幾個女兒吧
Eight.
八個
Eight?
八個
Eight daughters?
八個女兒
The fifth is difficult.
五女桀驁難馴
I named her after my sister Elia.
我給她起了家姐的名字伊莉亞
Beautiful name.
名字很美
Yes.
是啊
But I can't say it without turning sad.
可每提起這名字我就覺得悲傷
And after I turn sad,
悲傷過後
I grow angry.
便是憤怒
Perhaps that's why she's difficult.
也許正因爲如此 她才桀驁難馴
The gods love their stupid jokes, don't they?
諸神就愛開愚蠢的玩笑 不是嗎
Which joke is that?
什麼樣的玩笑
You're a prince of Dorne.
你是多恩親王
A legendary fighter.
大名鼎鼎的戰士
A brilliant man feared throughout Westeros.
威震維斯特洛的大英雄
But you could not save your sister.
卻救不了你姐姐
I'm a Lannister. Queen for years.
我是個蘭尼斯特 做了十九年的王后
Daughter of the most powerful man alive.
父親是世上最有權勢的人
But I could not save my son.
卻救不了我兒子
What good is power
不能保護心愛之人
if you cannot protect the ones you love?
權力又有何用
We can avenge them.
可以爲他們復仇
Yes, we can avenge them.
是啊 我們可以爲他們復仇
You really believe Tyrion murdered your son?
你真認爲是提利昂殺害了你兒子
I know he did.
我知道是他做的
We will have a trial and we will learn the truth.
等到審判之時 我們便知真相
We'll have a trial, anyway.
是啊 還要審判
I haven't seen my daughter in over a year.
我有一年多沒見我女兒了
The last time I saw her,
我上次見她
she was swimming with two of my girls in the Water Gardens.
她正和我的兩個女兒在流水花園游泳
Laughing in the sun.
在陽光下歡笑
I want to believe that.
我很想相信你的話
I want to believe she's happy.
我想相信她很快樂
You have my word.
我向你保證
We don't hurt little girls in Dorne.
我們多恩人不傷害小女孩
Everywhere in the world, they hurt little girls.
世上哪有不傷害小女孩的地方
Would you bring her a gift for me?
你能爲我帶個禮物給她嗎
I wasn't there for her name day.
我沒能給她慶祝命名日
I don't know when I'll see her again.
也不知道何時能再見到她
Anything at all.
聽憑吩咐
The best shipwrights in King's Landing
君臨手藝最好的造船匠
have been working on it for months.
花了幾個月造出那艘船
Myrcella loves the open water.
彌賽菈喜歡開闊的水面
I will have it sailed down to Sunspear for her.
我會派人把船駛到陽戟城送給她
Please tell her...
請你告訴她
her mother misses her very much.
她母親非常想念她
Oh, no, no, no.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
不要 不要
Hells.
該死
Gods.
天哪
Did you remove the skin?
你剝皮了嗎
No, my lady.
沒有 小姐
Have you ever cooked a rabbit before?
你料理過兔子嗎
No, my lady.
沒有 小姐
Did you ever cook anything for Lord Tyrion?
你爲提利昂大人做過飯嗎
No, my lady.
沒有 小姐
That was the cooks.
有廚子做
What are you doing?
你幹什麼
I'm helping you with your armor.
我幫您卸盔甲
I've been removing my own armor for quite some time,
我一直都是自己卸
thank you very much.
不勞駕你了
What exactly did you do for Lord Tyrion?
那你究竟爲提利昂大人做什麼
I brought him his meals
我爲他端去飯菜
and cleared his table when he was finished.
他用完餐後再收拾桌子
I kept his clothing and linens clean.
我爲他換洗衣物和牀單
Carried his messages and returned the replies.
爲他送信 再帶話回來
Mostly I poured wine.
大多數時候都是爲他斟酒
Whilst in Lord Tyrion's service,
你跟在提利昂大人身邊
did you ever do anything remotely related to combat?
做過跟戰鬥有那麼一點兒關係的事嗎
I killed a man.
我殺過一個人
Who?
誰
A Kingsguard.
一個御林鐵衛
He tried to kill Lord Tyrion at the Blackwater.
黑水河一役時 他想殺提利昂大人
How did you kill a Kingsguard?
你怎麼殺死的御林鐵衛
I pushed a spear through the back of his head.
我從後面用長矛刺穿了他的腦袋
Bloody ridiculous.
真該死
Help me with these straps.
幫我把這些帶子解開
Hey.
喂
Hey, get up.
喂 起來
Get up.
起來
That's it lad, put it inside.
沒錯 夥計 放到裏面
Get the fire going again. We're all freezing.
把火生起來 我們凍死了
Aye. What we need is a girl there.
是啊 我們需要個姑娘
I've got to have a piss.
我要撒尿
Now keep quiet.
安靜點
You need water.
你需要喝水
It doesn't matter.
不要緊
Of course it matters.
當然要緊
You mustn't let anything stop you.
你不能困在這裏
They already have stopped me.
我已經困在這裏了
No.
不
You're not here.
你不在這兒
You're far from here.
你離這兒很遠
What does that mean?
什麼意思
At the hill.
在山上
A great weirwood tree.
有棵巨大的魚梁木
You've seen it, too.
你也看到了
Meera and I, even Hodor,
我和梅拉 還有阿多
we're only here to guide you.
我們只是來指引你的
He's waiting for you.
他在等你
We have to find it.
我們必須找到它
You have to make it.
你必須到那裏去
We will.
我們會的
This this isn't the end.
這不是結束
Not for you.
對你來說不是
Not yet.
還沒有結束
How...
我們...
will we know the end?
怎麼知道什麼算結束
You'll know.
到時候就知道
Brothers.
弟兄們
You do move quiet.
你腳步的確夠輕
How many? men.
幾個人 十一個
Most of them already drunk.
大部分喝得醉醺醺的
No guards posted. They don't seem to have a care in the world.
沒人放哨 他們好像什麼都不在乎
We'll carve them up like walnut pie.
殺他們就如砍瓜切菜
Karl was a top paid cutthroat in Flea Bottom.
卡爾是跳蚤窩佣金最高的殺手
I've seen what he can do with a knife.
我見過他使刀的手段
Have you seen what I can do with a knife?
你見過我使刀的手段嗎
Not yet.
還沒有
There's a hut on the west side of the keep.
堡壘西面有座小屋
We should steer clear of it.
我們應該避開它
Why?
爲什麼
They've got some hounds chained up inside.
裏面拴了幾隻獵狗
Closer we can get without the dogs sniffing us, the better.
我們摸得越近越好 只要獵狗聞不到我們
New moon tonight.
今晚是新月
Get some rest.
休息一會兒
We move at sundown.
日落後行動
I've always liked a girl with curls.
我向來喜歡捲髮的姑娘
A touch of class.
別有風味
You take whatever's left.
完事了就給你們
Get her up.
拉她起來
Stop.
住手
Stop. What are you doing?
住手 你要幹什麼
Hodor. Hodor. Hodor.
阿多 阿多 阿多
Stop.
住手
Stop!
住手
Hodor. Hodor. Stop!
阿多 阿多 住手
Please. Hodor.
求你了 阿多
Please, get off her! Hodor. Hodor.
求你了 放開她 阿多 阿多
Please! Please, leave her alone!
求你了 求你了 別碰她
Please, stop. Stop.
求你了 住手 住手
What are you doing? Leave her alone! Hodor. Hodor.
你幹什麼 別碰她 阿多 阿多
No!
不要
You've got pretty hair, don't you?
你的頭髮真漂亮 不是嗎
Now what is a pretty little highborn girl like you
你這麼漂亮的貴族家小姐
doing out here in the deep, dark woods, eh?
跑到黑乎乎的林子裏做什麼
You left your daddy's castle looking for trouble, didn't you?
不呆在你爹的城堡裏 出來自找苦喫嗎
No dresses for you.
也不打扮打扮
You like it rough, don't you?
你喜歡玩野的 對吧
You like it in the gutter, don't you?
你就喜歡下流骯髒的玩法 對吧
If you let my sister go, I can help you.
如果你放了我姐姐 我就幫你
You can help me?
你還能幫我
I can.
是的
And how you gonna do that?
你能怎麼幫
I have the sight. I can see things.
我有視野 能看見一些事
That's very helpful.
很有用嘛
Things that haven't happened yet.
看見尚未發生的事
What a fine thing.
真不錯啊
A fine thing.
真不錯
Have you seen what I'm gonna do to your sister?
那你有沒有看見我怎麼對待你姐姐
Have you seen what they're going to do to your sister?
有沒有看見他們怎麼對待你姐姐
No.
沒有
Don't close your eyes.
別閉眼睛
I saw you die tonight.
我看見你今晚會死
I saw your body burn.
我看見你的屍體被焚燒
I saw the snow fall and bury your bones.
我看見大雪落下 覆蓋你的屍骨
To arms!
抄傢伙
They're here, the Night's Watch.
他們來了 守夜人
Rescue party is here, lads.
救援隊來了 小子們
Lady.
小姐
Is Jon with you? Aye.
瓊恩跟你在一起嗎 是
I'll take you to him.
我帶你去見他
You're Brandon Stark?
你是布蘭登·史塔克嗎
Hodor. Hodor.
阿多 阿多
The little crippled lord. We're going for a ride, boy.
殘廢小少爺 我們要騎馬上路了 小子
Jon! Jon!
瓊恩 瓊恩
Keep talking and I'll cut your friends' throats.
再喊一聲 我就割了你朋友的喉嚨
Starting with the idiot. Do you hear?
從這個傻子開始 聽到沒有
Do you hear?
聽到沒有
Hodor! Hodor!
阿多 阿多
Hodor. Hodor.
阿多 阿多
Hodor. Hodor.
阿多 阿多
Hodor. Hodor. Hodor.
阿多 阿多 阿多
Hodor.
阿多
Hodor, get his knife. Cut me loose.
阿多 把他的刀拿來 給我鬆綁
Hodor, get his knife.
阿多 拿他的刀
Cut me loose, Hodor.
給我鬆綁 阿多
Jojen and Meera, free them.
還有玖健和梅拉 幫他們鬆綁
Go!
快去
Jon!
瓊恩
If he sees you, he won't let you go north.
如果他看到你了 肯定不讓你往北走
He's my brother. And wants to protect you.
他是我哥哥 他要保護你
He'll take you back to Castle Black.
他肯定帶你回黑城堡
You have to decide.
你必須做出選擇
Do you want to find the threeeyed raven?
你還想找到三眼烏鴉嗎
Hodor. Hodor.
阿多 阿多
We need to free Summer.
我們要把夏天救出來
And we need to go.
然後就要上路了
Lord Snow.
雪諾大人
Are you bringing me back for trial?
您這是帶我回去審判嗎
We had a good thing here.
我們在這兒過得很好
We were free men.
我們有自由
You'll never be free.
而你永遠得不到
You'll never know what that's like.
你永遠嘗不到自由的滋味兒
You learn how to fight in a castle?
你在城堡裏學過怎麼打
Some old man teach you how to stand,
某個老頭子教你怎麼站位
how to parry?
怎麼格擋 是吧
How to fight with honor?
怎麼打得有尊嚴
You know what's wrong with honor?
你知道尊嚴這東西有什麼問題嗎
You.
是你
Are you all right?
你沒事吧
Come with me.
跟我來
Come on.
走
We lost four brothers?
我們損失了四個兄弟
Five.
是五個
What the seven hells could do that to a man?
七層地獄啊 什麼怪物能下這麼重的手
I count dead mutineers.
我數了 十個叛徒
Locke said there were of them.
洛克說他們有十一個人
Where's Rast?
雷斯特呢
Here's another. Jon.
還有一把 瓊恩
Where in seven hells?
我的老天啊
Come here.
過來
I missed you, boy.
我想死你了 小子
What should we do with this lot?
拿她們怎麼辦
It's not safe for you here on your own.
你們留在這裏不安全
Mance Rayder has an army heading this way
曼斯·雷德的大軍正朝這邊來
and there's worse out there than Mance.
還有比曼斯更可怕的
Come with us to Castle Black.
跟我們回黑城堡
We can find you work. Keep you safe.
我們給你們找活兒幹 保護你們
Meaning all respect, Ser Crow,
恕我直言 烏鴉老爺
Craster beat us and worse.
卡斯特揍我們 虐待我們
Your brother crows beat us and worse.
你的烏鴉兄弟也揍我們 虐待我們
We'll find our own way.
我們還是自個兒找活路
You want to stay here
你們還要留在
in Craster's Keep?
卡斯特堡壘嗎
Burn it to the ground
全部燒光
and all the dead with it.
和那些死人一起燒掉